Muscle Daddy

TonnyGiant

Muscles Daddy – Part 1

"Oh shit!"

I screamed when hot sparks came out of the rusty gears I had attached to the rifle. It was a lifetime's work and I was almost done when one of the little pieces burned. I took a deep breath, both hands squeezing the machine, frustrated. I hit and hit the metal cable of the machine. It was like a big rifle with visible wires and gears. At the end was a disk with a small led in the center that fired a red beam of light.

The gun was attached to a large steel rod and pointed at a green apple that I placed in the center of the desk. This whole structure was set up in my room. And everything was a mess. After all I am a science nerd and I was fulfilling the biggest dream of my life: building a ray of growth. I didn't have time to clean my room ... but, I needed to hurry up and clean up the mess. My dad was coming home from work.

I respected my dad. He as a hero to me. A retired bodybuilder, with a muscular body, with a belly that resembled the shell of a turtle covered with a fine dark-haired gut. His 26-inch arms were bigger than my head. His thick thighs the size of tree trunks with meandering veins were strong and supported his 7'3” frame and over 380lb. His chest could serve as a good pillow, they were large muscular plates covered with hair.

His 15-inch calves connected with 15 feet. Huge feet that when they came into contact with the wooden floor caused a slight thooom and announced that the owner of the house was there. His work boots were so big that once, as a child, my head was buried inside. The smell of leather mixed with sweat was pungent, strong and intoxicating.

And he would be home soon. I started tidying up my room by throwing some dirt under the rug. I turned the rifle, which looked like a robot's arm, towards the door. I hadn't yet pulled the power cord. It was an unforgivable distraction. I continued to sweep the floor when I heard my dad's heavy footsteps coming up the bedroom stairs. He opens the door suddenly and in a jump I drop the broom and hit the gun connecting everything. The lights go up, the loud humming gets louder and then a red beam hits my dad right in the middle of his chest.

"Holy shit!" Dad screamed and stood in the middle of the door.

The beam of red light enveloped his body, from head to toe. His clothes did not tear, his Lakers cap did not move, and even the brooch of the construction company he worked for did not move. Dad was paralyzed, there, at my bedroom door while being struck by a strange lightning that I still didn't know the effects of. And just as it started, seconds later ... it stopped.

I quickly pulled the plug out of the socket and turned the gun on, aiming away from my muscular daddy. Panting, my dad's big guy groped his body trying to find any bruises or burns, but nothing. No injuries, no torn clothes. Nothing unusual. With wide eyes, I slowly approached him. Dad was a tall man and his head was almost above the doorframe, he ducked a little and went inside at once. I went over and touched his forearm which was the size of a ham.

"D-d-dad ... is everything okay? Oh damn ... I was distracted,” I said in exasperation.

Dad relaxed a little, took a deep breath, his chest expanding and relaxing. He clenched his fists, closed his eyes, raised his head and took a deep breath before looking at me.

“It looks like I had a crazy pump after a heavy workout in the gym. I feel energized ”he smiled smugly and hit a double bicep pose.

"Geez ..." I drooled as I watched my dad hover over me.

He was incredible, but ... did my invention work or not?

• Like 26
  • Upvote 2

Good start, now the son must use the gun on himself so both he and his dad will became huge musclemen engaged in muscle worship and mutual masturbation!