July 28th - One Last Thing (Additional Material Added 8/4/20)

TQuintA

[Spoiler Alert] Wow! An incredible tale of growth and giving in to the lust for size. A happy ending after they came to the brink of disaster.

• Like 1

Awesome story, there is not enough out there about couples and muscle growth, so this actually gives me ideas!

Plus, your ability to craft characters and add such erotic detail is something everyone should take note of. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A wonderful story chock full of muscle, eroticism, and the darker corners of our size-obsessed minds. You really put all the right elements together to create a story I have to keep reading until the very end. Kudos!

• Like 1

Amazing writing! Mixed feelings about the story, but I think I enjoyed it overall. The theme of unwilling behavior/body modification filled me with dread, especially when RT was so against it. On the other hand, the descriptions of his growth all around were impeccable, and intensely erotic. The complications between RT and Danny's relationship, Danny's work relationships, and work culture were well written. And glad that it tied up in a "happy ending", even if it might be a little rushed. A darker fantasy definitely worth revisiting, thank you for your work!

• Like 3

I skimmed this rapidly. Some parts are exciting. Some parts are terrifying and enraging.

[Spoiler Alert] Dan's very lucky he stopped when he did, and that RT gave him a chance. There are things more important than muscle.

• Like 1

I’m glad people are responding to the ending the way they are—I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback about it.  I've also gotten feedback that read me dead to rights: the ending is rushed.  However, the ending I posted was not the original ending.  I wrote a whole different ending, scrapping the original for a variety of reasons, most notably that I think it’s the weaker of the two endings.  This past week, I’ve been hemming and hawing about whether or not to post the original ending.  I decided to go ahead and post it.  People can decide for themselves which ending they like better.  😊

As the original ending includes Chapter 14 up to a specific point (I call it “the splice”), I’m also including the page leading up to the splice in an attempt to give it some flow.