Muscle Slut Blog #1

MuscleStud

Author note:  One of my favorite stories is the Mimbo Drops growth series by absman420.  Being that I needed something to do with being stuck at home, I have been thinking of writing a a story to share and what follows it what came to mind in the shower.  Thought a Blog format might be a fun approach.  Comments and suggestions are welcomed.  I hope you enjoy it, and future installments will have plenty of muscle growth, sex, and other fun stuff.

Muscle Slut Blog #1

Yes, I am a proud Muscle Slut and love my new life.  Who would not want to be an 18-year-old 320 pound ripped muscle stud with an 18-inch cock and love to fuck or be fuck.  It has only been two weeks since I "evolved," and I have no regrets of what my father started when he secretly gave me the first dose of Mimbo, the Muscle Whore Formula, and the life altering change.  I thought about starting this blog earlier, but I just now started to be able to concentrate on something besides fucking and muscle.

I should start at the beginning.  My name is Kevin, and I had just turned 18 years old a month before Dad started to dose me.  I was your standard high school senior, but nothing special.  I was fit but not a real gym rat at 5'9" tall and 180 pounds. My Dad, Tom, was more of a gym rat and owned a gym that is more focused on those serious about working out. I lifted most days and had a more fit body but had no desire to grow massive or be a muscle showoff, life some of the guys at my Dad's gym.  I was a solid student as a senior in high school but was still debating what to do with my life.

My Dad and I had a good life together.  After Mom died in a car accident about eight years ago, he took the insurance and lawsuit settlement money and started several businesses so that he could focus on me.  The companies include the kickass gym and an extensive portfolio of rental properties that allowed us to live a great life.  Our house is just outside on a couple of acres that provided privacy and parking for Dad's love of cars.  Besides me and being a gym rat, he loved cars and motorcycles, so we have plenty of room.

When I say Dad is a gym rat, it is not like he has a large bodybuilder type body, he just wanted to look good and liked to pump iron.  He is in his early 40's, and his looks had many people think we were more brothers than father and son.  We actually behaved more like brothers than father and son.  He trusted me to do the right thing, and I understood what was right and what I needed to do. He was slightly taller than me, around 5'11, and kept his weight around 210 pounds that had some excellent muscular definition.  It as just enough to look good on the beach or in no-gym clothes.

Before I get too far into this, I should tell you about Uncle Bob and his son, my best friend, Sean.  Uncle Bob is not my real Uncle but my Dad's best from high school.  They went to college together, met their wives, and move back to start their careers and raise a family.     His son, Sean, is only a month younger than I am, and we have been closer than brothers.  His wife left shortly after Mom died, and it has been the four of us ever since.  The four of us did almost everything together.  It was to the point that Sean and I made the suggestion a couple of years ago that we should all move into one house and sell the other since we were always together. Bob is a lawyer, business and real estate law,  and helps Dad with his businesses, and they are even partners in some of the real estate projects.  Sean is slightly smaller than I am as 5'8" and weighs in at 165 pounds.  Like Dad and Uncle Bob, Sean and I were workout buddies. 

Before going further, I need to say that my Dad and Uncle Bob are lovers.  I would never have guessed until a night last year as we were coming home from a beach vacation.  Between road construction and heavy rain, traffic was no moving, and we decided to stop for the night and finish the drive home in the morning.  The only place we found with rooms available was an older style motel that had the rooms open to an outside walkway.  As usual, Sean and I took one room, and Dad and Bob, another.  After settling in, Sean made a soda run to the vending machines, and on his return, he caught our fathers fucking each other's brains out.  He grabbed me and said I had to see something. The rooms had windows by the door, and they forgot to close the curtains fully, and the gap allowed us to see my Dad fucking Uncle Bob.  We watched them for a long time until Dad blew his load in Uncle Bob, and they collapsed onto each other.  We talked and were happy that they had each other and decided to not say anything.  When they wanted us to know, they would say something, but it was not the last time we noticed them screwing around.  While they were discreet, they seemed to fuck like rabbits whenever they thought we were away.  The best was school dismissed early due to a power failure and heard them fucking as we opened the front door.  We just quietly turned around and headed to the gym, laughing at how they were acting and how they would handle it if we had brought some girls home.

Well, I thought I could get more done on this first blog, but Sean is calling that he needs my 18 inches of cock up his ass.  The horny bastard is screaming that he is horny as hell, and the only relief is a good ass pounding from a Mimbo cock. Who I am to deprive him of the pounding he wants.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2

This is a great start! I’m interested in seeing where you go with it. I love the idea of his being forced to take it at first but then discovering how much he likes being transformed. Well done! Please post more!

Here’s a link to the original story MIMBO DROPS  if people would like to read it. 

And my name is Tom, so I’m pretending I’m a character. 
Tom aka absman420

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Absman420 said:

This is a great start! I’m interested in seeing where you go with it. I love the idea of his being forced to take it at first but then discovering how much he likes being transformed. Well done! Please post more!

Here’s a link to the original story MIMBO DROPS  if people would like to read it. 

And my name is Tom, so I’m pretending I’m a character. 
Tom aka absman420

Thank you for the comment.  Means a great deal for someone that I have enjoyed their writings and the wonderful stories you created.  I can guarantee more chapters to come. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MuscleStud said:

Means a great deal for someone that I have enjoyed their writings and the wonderful stories you created.  I can guarantee more chapters to come. 

Are you kidding? I'm totally flattered! And your writing is really solid and enjoyable!  MORE!!!!

6 hours ago, Built22 said:

Wow great idea love the blog format to

Great start

Hope this continues 

Working on the next post now.  Thanks for the comment!

love this story and man would love to have some of that mimbo stuff, always wanted more muslce and cock. great story start, cant wait for more 

• Like 1