Trunks was on the way to his mother's house. She called him earlier and it seemed urgent. He had felt an enormous ki this morning and it couldn't be his father or Goku,, who were gone to train with Beerus and Whis. It didn't bode well.
"I'm here Mom. You called me ?"

"Yeah. I have a bad news. You must have felt earlier this gigantic ki ? I think that's Broly."

"BROLY ? But Goku hadn't defeated him ?"

"Unfortunately, no"

"Fuck, and Dad and Goku are not here."

"Yes but I think we can do without them."

"Against Broly ? Are you fool ? We have no chance to beat him. I'm not enough strong for this"

"Not now but... it's the second reason why I called you. I'm working on my last invention : a power gun. It allows to increase physical abilities of a person and when I say increase, it's really really increase. But I don't test on a human subject"

"And... you would like test it on me, that's it"

"Exact. But even if I tested on you now, it would be insufficient for to beat Broly because there is one detail that could change the situation. I noticed that the intensity of transformation depends of person's current ki. More high it is, more powerful you will be. As I already told you, if I use on you now, it would be insufficient but what would happen if I used it on you when you are transformed ?"

"If it depends of ki, I suppose that effects will be more important"

"Exactly, very more importants. Do you remember your fight against Cell ?"

"Yes, I had transformed myself in ultra super saiyan. At the time, with this transformation, I was the most powerful among us but this it had a big inconvenience."

"Yep, your speed was very decreased. But maybe my gun could correct that, but I'm not sure."

"So if I understand, you would like to test on me when I'm transformed in ultra super saiyan ?"

"Exactly. However, I have to warn you I don't know the results with certainty but I think that you will be enough big and powerful than Broly, maybe more. So Trunks, do you want to be my guinea pig ?"

More powerful than Broly ? Trunks had trouble to imagine it but this idea pleased him, very even. He had loved this transformation but his inconvenience had made him abandonned, so more powerful and without inconvenience of speed ? Yes ! Oh fuck yes he wanted !

"Oh fuck yes I want!" he said with a big smile.

"Very good ! But we are not going to make test here, firstly it's not discreet and then, it would be dangerous for citizens."

"We could go on the place where I fought Cell, it's really desert."

"Excellent idea. Oh, I forgot but I would like that you wear your suit. I would like test his resistance."

"Ok !"

*Few hours later*

"Ok, we are arrived, so let you transform. Don't worry, go to max and when you will be ready, I could use the gun on you."

Trunks flew, transformed into super saiyan and began to concentrate him. He hadn't used this transformation for a long time but he remembered this fabulous feeling of power. Some seconds passed and firstly nothing happened, then his shoulders started to shake. Trunks clenched his teeth. Just a little more effort ! More seconds later, it was his chest and arms which whaked.

And suddenly the car started : Trunks bent him back and yelled.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

His hair instantly grew and pick up. His chest and arms seemed start to swell. Under his suit, Trunks could feel his pecs grow and push against his armor. He could feel his abs bulged and quickly become a good sixpack. Trunks straightened his head. Holy fuck, he could feel his traps rose up and his shoulders become canonballs size. His pupils disappeared, leaving his eyes totally white, symbol of a very big power. Lightnings began to appear around him. Trunks was also taller, more than 7 feet.

Bulma looked his son become a powerful saiyan but it was nothing compared who waited him.

Trunks yelled more when he felt an new energy wave altrought him. All of his body swelled ; he felt his traps rose more, his neck widened, his shoulders became true bowling balls, His arms gained inches after inches. He felt his pecs became more bigger, more thicker, his back widened more and more, Trunks couldn't see but he felt his abs exploded out of his stomach, like boulders implanted under his skin. His six-pack was now very ripped. His legs became more wide than tree trunks. And he was growing again in height and weight.

Soon, the transformation seemed to end, Trunks was the head towards up and he was moaning ; this sensation of pure power was very incredible and he waited next with envy. Blue lightning appeared around of him. Finally, his pupils were return. The Ultra Super Saiyan was back !

Trunks stopped to moan and said : "Fuuuuuuuuuck, it feels so gooooood!".

Bulma looked captors. Holy shit, his son was a giant, he was almost 8.5 feet tall and his weight was 620 lbs. It was huge yes, but really not enough for to beat Broly. So it was time to test his gun.

"Trunks, are you okay ?"

"Oh yeah, more than ever."

"Ready for the next ? Sure ?"

"OH YEAH!"

Bulma activated gun and locked his son. The gun roared, more and more and more, and suddenly fired a big blue ray, which hit Trunks in this chest.

Trunks widened  his eyes. If the previous sensation was like a burning, this was like a nuclear explosion, even more. Nothing could be prepared him to this. During few instants, he said nothing then suddenly, he bent again back but more  violently and yelled like he never yelled. This time, it was more intense, very more, very very more.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!"

Lightnings around him became thunder, he clenched his fists and fkexed his arms ; instantly they exploded with muscle, his chest bulged, his traps exploded out from his back, his legs swelled more. And he was taller too, Bulma looked his screen : 9.6 feet and... 1060 lbs. Holy Fuck !!! He was titanic.

*crrrrrrrr..crrrrrrrr..crrrr*

Bulma heard this crack but didn't know where it came from. Some moments later, she understood : Trunks's armor was starting to crack, firstly it was imperceptible but more muscle he gained, more cracks were visible. Normally, his armor was created for to adapt on user's body but here, his muscles became too big. And it's what happened : next muscle growth spurt literally destroy it. Trunks was now only in his blue combinaison, giving a perfect view on his muscular body.

Bulma looked his stats : 10.5 feet tall and 1870 lbs ! Crap, Trunks was taller of Broly !

But the transformation wasn't over : Trunk started to scream even louder when his whole body grew even bigger.

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH !!!!!!! IT'S SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

Bulma could hear that his voice became more deeper, more cavernous. She looked her screen again : 12 feet, 2480 lbs. God ! She knew that eher invention would work but not at this point..

Trunks, meanwhile, was a second state. Everything he felt was pure power, at every second this power increased, he felt his body growing more and more and more. He had already had this sensation with ultra super saiyan but now, it was multiplied by a thousand. And it was not yet the end : he felt a new wave of power coming.

"HOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". His voice became really deep.

He felt himself widening, his traps grew even bigger, to the point he had no more neck but only a muscle mountain which surrounded completely his neck. His pecs exploded more, to the point where they hid his sight. If he looked down, he couldn't see other than 2 fucking huge mountains. He bounced them few times and enjoyed of this amazing feeling. Even if couldn't see, he could perfectly feel his six-pack start to swell ,and suddenly, first row literaly popped out of his midsection (like when Buu returned to its original form), then the next row, and finally the third. Shit, his six-pack had doubled in size. But it didn't stop, Trunks felt the hard pressure go down and few moments later, a fourth row exploded out, giving him an incredible fucking eight-pack. His legs continued to grow, becoming redwood trunks. His suit was very very very tight and it gave right to a nice show. Every detail was clearly visible : striation of his shoulders, veins on his biceps, his gigantic lats, striations of his pecs, his nipples, every muscular brick of his amazing eight-pack, his fucking obliques, his amazing adonis belt, veins on the bottom of his abs, every bumps of his muscular quads.

His suit yelled to agony and few moments later... "riiippp.. riiiiiippp... riiiiipppp.....riiiiippp..."

Tears noises could be heard. Bulma widened his eyes ; after this armor, she noticed several tears appear on Trunks's suit. Even his suit, which was designed for to be very malleable and adapt of user's body, even more than his armor, couldn't stand more. Trunks was simply too muscular and tall for his suit. He was 13 feet tall and weighed 3000 lbs. And it was not yet the end : he felt another wave.

Trunks's body exploded everywhere. He was growing, and growing and growing, add several hundreds of pounds in few seconds. His suit didn't supported and was disintegrated, leaving Trunks completely naked. His enormous cock was releasing and comes knock against the top of his eight-pack.

Finally, the transformation seemed to end. Bulma took a look on the final statistics : 16 feet tall, 3600 lbs. HO-LY CRAP ! It was a lot more than anything she expected. Broly was "only" 9 feet tall and weighed 800 lbs.

Trunks was there, fully naked... HOLY FUCKING SHIT : look at the size of his humoungous python. Bulma had not thought about this "detail" but yeah, there was no reason his dick didn't grow... Bulma wondered how long he could stay like this, because saiyan's transformation consumes a lot of energy, and generally, more powerful it's and more quickly it consumes energy, it's why they can't keep them forever. But in the Trunks's case, she was stunned when she saw her screen : Trunks didn't lose energy, on the contrary, he was producing it ! Trunks's body was became his own nuclear plant. It meant that he could stay like this... forever if he wanted it.

Trunks moaned, savoring all sensation he felt. All that he could feel was power, true power, very more than previously. Even motionless it was orgasmic. So he began a flexing session :

Trunks started by clench his fist "OOOOHHH Goooood it's so fucking good !"
Then he flexed his forearms "Oooooooooh shiiiiiit !"
Then he flexed his arms "OOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCKKK !!"
Then he flexed and bounced his pecs "Holy shiiiiiiiiiiit"
Then he flexed his eight-pack "OOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH  !!!!"
Then he flexed hi legs "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT !!!"

All this flexing session maked him really horny. Trunks was trying to refrain his huge envy to cum, because he was in front of his mother but the pleasure was really too much : he was going to cum, it was inevitable. So he took his cock and he reached the climax when he flexed all his muscles in same time.

"HOOOLYYYYY....... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK !!!!!!!". His yell was so loud that it could be heard on ten of miles and cause an little earthquake. And his shot.... it wasn't a simple shot, it looked much more like a super kamehameha. There was several rocks on the path : it pierced them like it was nothing and finally to dig a crater in the ground. The flood continued for at least 15 minutes. Finally, after an eternity to come and moan, Trunks looked his mother "THANKS MOM !"

Holy shit, his voice was incredibly deeper, and very more louder, it was such as he speaked through a megaphone.

He flew near to his mother.

"T-T-Tr..Trunks... are.... are you okay ?"

"If I feel me okay ? Mom... ... it's the BEST FEELING I felt IN MY ENTIRE LIFE !". And effectively, it was unbelievable, every movement or flex were so fucking orgasmic !

Bulma was envy to touch him but he was produced too much energy, lightnings constantly appeared around him. She had planned several tests, including a kamehameha, but after to see this amazing power, the kamehameha's test was a very bad idea. By the way, Trunks's eyes were now constantly white, like Broly, contrary to his initial transformation.

It was time to make few tests.

"So.. let's see if this speed problem is fixed, fly until our house and go back. It's far enough but you should only take about 2 minutes. I could calculate your speed". Bulma did not have time to see Trunks start, but holy shit, what a shock wave !

12 minutes later, he came back.

"Hmmmm, 12 minutes, it's weird, it takes really more time than I thought" said Bulma. "Crap, I really hoped it would solve your speed problem"

"Oh don't worry Mom, it's fixed, really ! Because I don't just only fly to our home... I did an Earth tour"

"WH... WH...... WHAAA... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!!!!! A....AN....AN EARTH TOUR ???!!!" exclaimed Bulma in shaking.

"So... I think that this speed problem was definitly fixed."

An Earth tour... a fucking Earth tour...... How fast did he fly ? He did the turn in 12 minutes and the diameter of Earth is 12742km. So he flew at..
 ... ... 63710 km/h !!!! HO-LY FUCKING SHIIIIIT ! Bulma takes several minutes for to recover. It was unbelievable, Trunks was flying faster than a rocket, literally !! So yes, speed wasn't a problem.

"Ok now, test your strength. I would like you destroy his big rock but don't do a kamehameha, I wouldn't you destroy the Earth haha."

Trunks walks towards the rocks, which was really big, almost 40 feet, and he gave a little flick against and... the rock was reduced in pieces.

"Strength won't be a problem either" said Trunks. "So, I think what I'm ready for to beat Broly no ?"

Bulma remained silent for several seconds. She knew it would work, but there, it was completely unimaginable. She didn't think to say that one day but... yes, now, there was no chance to lose.

"Ok we can go meet him. But before Mom... if you could find clothes for me. And I not need of armor, just suit will be sufficient."

*Few hours later*

"Finally, it was time ! I'm going to crush this Legendary super Saiyan"

Trunks flew to place where they detected Broly early and waited after him. His gigantic power didn't take long for to be detect by Broly.

And effectively, Broly searched after Kakarotto when he felt a gigantic ki but really really gigantic. Never he felt a power like this (it over 9000 :p). He was troubled during some seconds before returning to his senses. No matter how powerful, he was the legendary super saiyan, he could beat anyone and anyoune couldn't beat him. So why he will be worried ? So he decided to flew towards this amazing ki.

And he came in front of fucking muscular titan. He recognized him directly, it was Trunks. But not the same little Trunks as usual. Now, he was a fucking muscular titan, more tall than Broly himself. How did he reached this level ?

"You will not go further; I give you one chance, go far away and never come back. Otherwise..." said Trunks.

"Otherwise what ? Well, you've been training what I see. I have to admit I'm impressed. But it will not enough for to beat me. I'm the Legenday Super Saiyan, you forgot ? NOBODY can beat me !"

"Nobody ? Really ? Ok, so you know what ? I will let you hit me in first. But little advice, hit me with all your might because otherwise after... And I didn't move, I promise you !"

"Let me hit you ? Are you fool ? So you want to be kill ! Ha, pathetic. But if you propose, I didn't refuse"

Broly clenched his fits and says "GOODBYE TRUNKS !". And he hit with all his might.

A very big sound could be heard : *CRACK !*

Two opponents didn't move during few moments. where did this noise come from ? From Trunks ? From Broly ?

After a few moments, Trunks says, in smiling "..... Mmmmh, I would say that you broke your knuckes on my abs no ?! And you know what ? I was not flexing them HAHAHAHA !!"

Broly seemed very irritated. Nobody resisted him and it no was him who was going to start.

"Bastard ! You have resisted to one punch but you will not resist to this ! DIE !!"

And for the next minutes, it was a real rush of punches that received Trunks but he didn't move to an inch. Broly hit him and hit him and hit him... but it seemed to have no effects.

He finished with a very huge kick on the side of Trunks's head but same result : Trunks didn't move.

"Fuck ! trought Trunks. "Yesterday, this kick would have literally beheaded me... but today, I not feel anything ! It's so amazing !"

"What ? That's all ? It's that the "Legendary Super Saiyan" ? It's a joke ? I didn't feel nothing. A baby hit more than you hahaha !"

"GRRRRRRR !! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BASTARD !!!"

Broly flew further, raised his hands and suddenly generated a gigantic genkidama, biggest that those of Goku.

"DIE !!!" he shouted before to launch it on Trunks.

Fuck, it was probably not enough for to kill him but if it touched the planet, it would probably destroy it. Trunks had to stop it...... or maybe not, he had another idea.

Trunks tried to hold this enormous genkidama.

Broly laughed, anybody never not had sucessed to stop it, anybody.

"This time, it's the end hahahahaha !!" yelled Broly. But after some seconds, the genkidame didn't move.
"Hmm ? It's weird, it not seems move. Not matter, let's help it a few." Broly shot a lot of energy balls for to grow more his genkidama, which was now really gigantic.
"HAHAHAHA STOP THAT IF YOU CAN !"

But suddenly, an unexpected event happened : the genkidama decreased in size, then again, then again, then again...

"WHAT ? NO ! It's impossible !! How ? How did he do that ?"

Soon, Broly understood how and why ; he saw Trunks, with his two arms plunged in the enormous energy ball. He moaned of pleasure : Trunks wasn't trying to stop the genkidama, no, he was absorb it !!

Trunks roared of pleasure, it was so fucking good, like he pumped the energy of a sun ! And more he absorbed, more he felt his body grow. His body grew at an accelerated rate. His biceps became  really gigantic, with humoungous peakes of pure muscle, his shoulder became titanic, his traps reached his ears, his pecs were two gigantic mountains and below, he could feel again a very hard pressure in his midsection. Soon, like his previous muscle growth spurt, his abs exploded out of stomach, row after row, further increasing again and again in size and even the last time, a new row popped, giving him now an unbelievable shredded and ripped ten-pack. Trunks yelled and we could hear his voice became again more and more deep and loud. And during this amazing muscle growth spurt, obviously, he was also getting taller : 16.3 feet...16.7 feet... 17.. 17.4 .. 17.8... 18.5... 19.1...

Tearing noises could be heard again : his suit was again in agony, until a last muscle growth wave shattered his clothes. And one more time, his dick came knock his abs. Gooooooooooosh, this amazing python was bigger than Broly's arms.  And fun fact, his cock had to be more powerful than his entire old body.

Trunks reached a humoungous 20 feet, totally naked. And his weight exceeded 5000 lbs.

It was unbelievable. For comparison, now, one of his titanic abs was bigger than Broly's head.

He moaned again for long seconds, savoring the power that ran through him. Then, he looked Broly, smiled and said "Thanks for this meal !!!".

"FUCKING BASTARD !!!" yelled Broly. With rage, he rushed on Trunks and kicked him over and over. But nothing, he couldn't even push his fist through Trunks's midsection, which had become very more harder (and bigger) than the previous time. Trunks even had fun hitting him once or twice with... his dick.

After 10 good minutes of punches, Broly had to resign, he could not beat him by force, he was totally outdone. This terrible truth only made him angry more. It was impossible ! It couldn't happen !!

He tried one more time to hit Trunks, but this time Trunks stopped his fist between two fingers. Broly forced but impossible to move his fist.

"You are so weak, so insignificant. And you call yourself legendary ? THAT it's legendary !!". And Trunks flexed all his muscles. This sensation which went through him was simply too unbelievable, he roared like he never roared, it felt like a orgasm multiplied by a orgasm which was itself multiplied by a orgasm. Instanly, he felt, with this fucking unbelievable god feeling, that the climax was very near and that it was going to be INSANE ! And he was about to give a little power lesson to the "Legendary Super Saiyan". Quicly, he caught his dick and pointed her in the direction of Broly. Then he came. Even the most powerful kamehameha of Goku was not so impressive. Broly was thrown on dozens of miles, smashing every rock in his path. And the scream of Trunks : the ground shook, even cracked, the sea became a storm. It's even said that the city, which was several hundred miles away, heard his scream and that some windows shattered.

It lasted long, maybe 30 minutes and finally, the flood weakens and calm is restored. he exulted with joy : THIS was really LEGENDARY, yes legendary ORGASMIC !!!

It took several minutes for Broly to come back even more raging; He was injured (and soaked, I wonder why...). He'd never been humiliated like this. This fucking asshole was gonna pay for it. This fucking planet was gonna pay for it !

Trunks laughed : "HAHAHAHA SO BROLY, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY KAMEHAMEHA, OR SHOULD I SAY, MY "CAME-HAMEHA" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

"BASTARD !!! FUCKING BASTARD !!!!!!!!!! IF I CAN'T BEAT YOU, I'M GOING TO QUICKY DESTROY THIS FUCKING PLANET !" and suddenly he shot a kamehameha towards the Earth for to destroy it.

"NO CHANCE !". Trunks teleported and just absorbed the kamehameha, which made him gain one or two inches. He found an angle where his own kamehameha wouldn't destroy planets. "AND THIS, IT'S A KAMEHAMEHA !!!". And he shot... It wasn't just enormous, it was FUCKING AMAZING, UNBELIEVABLE TITANIC !!! Trunks was right to find a path without planets : he could easily destroy several planets and suns with only one shot.

When Broly saw this humoungous kamehameha, for the first time of his life, he was scared : he knew this was the end for him.

"WHA..." he not finished his sentence that the gigantic wave energy hit him. But unlike Goku, this kamehameha don't pushed him, no, it literally disintegrated him instantly and continued into deep space. The ray must have been run over several light-years before to it disappeared. Yeah Bulma was right to do not test on kamehameka !

The threat of the "Legendary super saiyan" was over. Now, Earth had the "Ultra legendary god super saiyan". And now, what do we do ? Trunks looked his body : "Mmmhhh why not an another shot ?" he trought but, finally no : he wouldn't destroy Earth just by sneezing !

Fun facts which happened after ;

- It's been a real headache for Bulma to rearrange the routine of his son. Even if he didn't want, he destroyed everything he touched. even with the hardest of metals : a titane glass ? He crushed it. A titane door ? He crushed the clinge and ripped off the door. and if unfortunately the door was not wide enough, when he passed it... the wall came with him ! His bed ? He crumbled it (at the same time with a weight of 5000 lbs...). Other day, he just squeezed : if he don't destroy Earth, it was sufficient for to destroy his house. Yes, be the most powerful warrior of the universe, it was not easy for to have a normal life. Beerus even suggested to resume his job of god of destruction.

- Few weeks later, a Cell from other universe, in his first form, tried to absorb Trunks... but he blocked after his head, rest of Trunks's body was really too much massive for to be absorbed. So, seeing he couldn't do it, he tried to sting Trunks with his stinger. Very bad idea Cell : his stinger just broke when it hit the amazing muscular Trunks's chest. Lazy, Trunks sent him waltzed for miles with a very little... flick then he finally decided him to lift his little finger (literally !) and he shot a wave energy sufficient for to disintegrate the monster.

- An other annoying thing, it was Goku, completely overjoyed since he had an new opponent who was infinitely more powerful than himself. He constantly attacked Trunks, every day... and every night also, which exasperated Trunks. Obviously, none of his punches had any effect. Trunks could throw it off with a flick but Goku kept coming back. It was like a mosquito which attacked a giant, the bite less.

Yes, it was sure now, with this god of god as protector, Earth was safe !

Or maybe not... :)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well well well, it wasn't really planned to write another part but after a discussion and above all an idea I had for a long time, I finally wrote it. This chapter is the direct sequel of the previous and will be centred mainly on characters of Frieza and Gohan, in particular in his Great Saiyanman version when he is only in his black suit (I always LOVED this black suit, he looked very great).

vddtwma81m451.jpg

adult-gohan-super-saiyan.jpg

I posted few images because there is "new" transformations.

Other things, after some discusses, I noticed that you like much more the characters who become addicted to power, who become drunk with power. I tried to transcribe more this facet here, something I hadn't anticipated at first. I would like your opinion, if you like it more or less, too little or too much etc. Don't hesitate to be frank as usual, I try each time to propose you a better story than the previous one. But the better the stories are, the harder it is, so it's important for me that I know what to keep and what not

Good reading (and I hope, good enjoy) !

=========
Part 2
=========

"Holy shit ! Did you see that !?"

"Yeah... it's... HUMONGOUS !"

Two soldiers of Frieza had seen the show. They had detected a gigantic Ki and had been sent for to see what it was. But nothing could have prepared them for this show... Even Frieza's tranformation wasn't so impressive ! And all this thanks to a ray gun ? It was the unexpected opportunity they were waiting for: if they could bring this to Frieza, they would be graded for sure. But they have to wait for the right time; this "guy" could nuke them with his little finger. But he seemed concerned by other thing. Perfect !

Suddenly, the woman who seemed to be the creator of the ray gun left by plane. And the fucking titan gone to the other side. HOLY CRAP ! They had to hold for not to be swept away by the storm caused by his departure. Yeah, really, they had to steal this ray gun !

They followed Bulma discreetly until her lab. Very well, it was now or never !

"Distract her ! I surprise her from behind and we leave with the gun" said the first soldier.

Bulma had landed the ray gun. This experiment was a success, a great success. She would never have imagined than his son would become as powerful. It was far beyond anything she had predicted. With this gun, they would no longer have to fear any threat.

Suddenly, she was startled to hear a noise behind her.

"Who is there ?"

She saw someone run away. Bulma wanted to pursue him when suddenly she felt someone behind her. She turned around and had just enough time to see a fist.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! YES ! Take the gun, we are leaving for our promotion."

*Several hours later*

"L...L...Lord Frieza..." said a soldier, in charge of bringing the news to the tyrant.

"Yeeees ?" said slowly Frieza, with a slight sound of impatience.

*GLOUPS*; the soldier swallowed. One wrong word and his life would end !

"I...I..have news of the patrol sent to Earth."

"Finally I almost waited !" said Frieza, with a tone of annoyance.

"I...I...have bad and good news."

"Yes ?" said Frieza with a tone which gets tougher.

*GLOUPS* "The...the... the saiyans have invented a machine that... that... exponentially increases the force... and they used it on a saiyan named Trunks"

At this name, Frieza's face went into a black fury. Trunks... this FUCKING MONKEY, the one who had killed him.

Frieza raised his hand, ready to kill the soldier to pass his nerves.

"WAIT... WAIT MY LORD... I...I HAVE A GOOD NEWS !!" said the soldier, terrorized.

"I prevent you, if I don't like it, it will be your last seconds" replied Frieza, totally angry.

*GLOUPS* the soldier swallowed harder, it was the end for him...

"The...the...patrol stole this invention..."

Frieza froze... The wait seemed interminable for the soldier, convinced that his death was very near, that he would see a ray coming from the tyrant's finger and going through his head.

But Frieza... smiled.

"They stole this invention ? Well, well, well, very interesting ! Bring it to me..."

The solider was frozen, still not realizing that he was alive.

"NOW !" yelled Frieza, which startled the soldier.

"YES LORD FRIEZA !"

Several minutes later, the patrol that stole it entered in the room, shaking of fear, with the gun.

"Well, so I heard that you managed to bring me this machine and that it increases the strength ? If it's true, congratulations. But if it's a fake... you are dead". THe patrol swallowed. Few people liked to be here because it meant for many the death.

"let's check it !"

One of soldier activated the ray gun and pointed it towards Frieza.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING STUPID WORM ???"

"But Lord, you wanted to use it on yourself and..."

"ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT ? I don't know what it does, it could be a trap. Use it first on a test subject !"

"A test... subject ?"

"YEAH A TEST SUBJECT !"

"... do you want us to call the captain Ginyu ?"

"NO ! If this invention works well, I don't want to end up with someone who could start a mutiny."

Suddenly, someone entered in the room.

"Lord Frieza ?" asked Jeice.

Frieza looked Jeice... and smiled. Perfect ! Absolutely perfect; here is his test subject ! Jeice was strong but well bellow Ginuy. He would not run any risk with him and could always crush him if needed.

"Aaaaaaaaah Jeice, your timing is perfect ! I was just looking for someone like you" said Frieza signaling the soldiers to shoot Jeice.

"You were waiting for me ? But for wh... ?"

Jeice didn't have time to finish his sentence when a ray hit him in the chest. What the hell ? Almost instantly he began to pant quickly and he was hot, very hot.

"B...but...wh...why ?" asked Jeice, falling on his knees.

"Oooooooh don't worry, it won't kill you ! Well probably not hahaha ! See it as a... promotion !" smiled Frieza

A promotion ? But he had just been shot ??? Why ? Why ??? And this pain, he must have been hit ! But... it... it was... strange. It was not painful as a wound... in fact, it was even pleasant, well extremely intense but... pleasant... no ! Totally enjoyable !! What the hell was going on ?

Jeice looked his hand, he was shaking and sweating profusely ! It was then that he noticed his forearms, it was flexed to max, veins pulsated and... it was... moving ? ... No ! It was... growing ! His eyes followed his arms and... it wasn't only his forearms ! It was his... WHOLE BODY ! He was FUCKING GROWING ! He had not been injured no ! On the contrary, he had been "promoted" !

"ggggnnnnnnnnaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!"

He didn't see what was happening under his armour but on the other hand he felt it; he could feel his shoulders swelling, stretching the fabric of his black shirt, he could feel his growing pecs against the fabric, he could feel his abs tightening up and swelling, his biceps filling, stretching the sleeves, veins were even visible through his black shirt, his back was widening, stretching his suit and pushing against the back of his armor, his legs were growing.

Oh fucking gosh ! The feeling was indescribable ! Never he had not felt anything like that. And it wasn't just about physical appearance... he felt it, clearly; he was becoming stronger and stronger and stronger, at every second.

the fear he had felt at the very beginning gave way to ecstasy and lust. He smiled slighty despite the pain, because yes, it was painful, it was like thousands of workouts in one. He wanted to speak when the burning increased considerably.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!"

His pupils disappeared to leave only white eyes, his red skin was shining with sweat, he was clenching his teeth and emitted a loud moan. His whole body was swelling like a balloon, very loud stretching noises could be heard when suddenly...

*riiiiiiiiip riiiiiiiiip riiiiiiiiiiiiip*

Tearing sounds could be heard; it was his black suit which was tearing, can no longer contain his new muscular mass. His armour was adapting but but how far could it hold on ? Especially as the growth was very quick. And it wasn't all: Jeice was becoming taller. He was almost the smallest of the commando and there he got closer to the height of captain Ginyu (and also of his strength). And it wasn't going to get any better...

"OH FUCK !!! IT'S... IT'S STARTING AGAIN !!!"

His muscles were not the only thing which had changed, his voice was louder, deeper. Maybe because his neck was now larger than his head, surrounding by two huge traps. And it wasn't finished...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!"

His shoulders exploded, he suddenly raised his head when his when it was the turn of his traps, touching almost his ears, his armour took a leap forward when his pecs exploded, his armour was starting to cracking, not being in his case designed to support such a change. He flexed automatically his biceps when they exploded. He had an amazing strength, maybe 10 times more before. Under his armour, Jeice could feel each row of his ripped six-pack, popping out of his stomach and almost doubling in size and the cracks continued to grow, his legs becoming true tree trunks, becoming so big that he was no longer able to put his feet together, his quads being too big. And finally, it was his back that gave the coup de grace to his armor, yet designed to adapt to the user's body but it was too much muscle mass so it exploded, leaving Jeice naked. The new Jeice was very impressive, like an ultra hulk version of himself, there was not a single place that was not filled with muscles. His whole body was sweating profusely, making it completely shiny and increasing very much all details.

Jeice got up, he was as tall as Recuum. He was panting and was looking his hands

"Hoooollyyy fuuuuuuuuuuck !" he said, before he puts his hand on his neck, surprised by his new voice, which was very deep. Then he smiled and said: "Thanks Lord Frieza for th... ????????". Jeice could not finish his sentence; he had just felt a new wave pass through his body. "OH MY GOSH IT... IT'S NOT OVER !!!" he yelled.

He closed his eyes and grunted in pain. His whole body was boiling and he felt like he was going to explode, and it was increasing, more and more and more and more ! Until finally...

"ooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!"

His shoulders exploded, almost doubling, then his neck did the same, almost disappearing in this muscle mountain were his traps. He flexed his biceps which also explode, becoming simply enormous, his pecs doubling in size, blocking his view of his ripped sixpack. This latter exploded, row by row, Jeice yelling at each pop but it didn't stop there; a fourth row popped from nowhere, giving him a ultra ripped muscular eight-pack, with an Adonis belt carved with an axe and a net of veins leading to his crotch. His back were a set of rocky mountains, or rather, muscular mountains and it was more than twice as wide at the shoulders as at the waist. His legs exploded, cracking the ground and becoming bigger than a sequoia and were covered with veins, his calves were two fucking balloons implanted under his skin. And obviously, his dick, which had become a fucking gigantic pole, covered with big veins.

And finally, the growth seemed to be over.

Jeice was here, head up, closed fists, moaning slowly of pleasure, red flashes were appearing, signs of an insane power. He must have been 8"8' tall, taller than Burter who was the taller member of commando Ginuy and was 8"3' tall.

Frieza was gloating: this machine worked hahahaha ! THIS MACHINE WORKED !!!

"Well Jeice, how do you feel ?" asked Frieza.

Jeice took few seconds for to stop to moan and finally said: "... Fine !". His voice was FUCKING deep. "VERY fine... Thanks for the... promotion" he said in smiling slighty.

"Oh you're welcome, you've been very helpful." replied Frieza. He turned to one of the soldiers: "An estimation of his power ?" he asked.

The soldier turn on his scooter and a few seconds later his eyes widened...

"... ... 1... 1.700.000 !"

Frieza smiled, perfect, absolutely perfect !! Jeice's power was 85.000 before, it was a very nice increase ! That made Jeice the most powerful soldier of his army.

"Very well, I think we should rename the commando Ginyu to commando Jeice HAHAHAHAHAHA !" said Frieza.

Jeice smiled at this sentence.

"very well, you can dispose Jeice !"

"Thanks Lord Frieza" said Jeice, before leaving. His heavy steps resounded in the room, and we could hear slightly Jeice say "Ooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuck, these feelings are insane !"

"Well well well, let's get down to business !" said Frieza.

The soldiers pointed the gun at him, ready to fire.

"NOT NOW IDIOTS ! Wait until I reach my final form !"

Frieza leaves his flying pod and he focused.

A purple aura appeared and he went quickly from his first form to his final form.

He turned towards soldiers, in smiling and said, arm extended.

"be happy, because this is the only time I would allow you to shoot me ! FIRE !"

The soldiers put the trigger of gun and a ray was shot and hit Frieza.

"OOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCK !!!!! YES HAHAHAHAHA YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!"

His eyes were wide, his smile was demented. It was already scary and the next was going to be worse.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHH MORE !!! YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS MOOOOOOOREEEEEE !!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

Frieza was clenching his teeth, sweating and moaning: the feeling was incredibly more intense than his best transformation. It was almost painful but he could feel his power soar, and his body started to react.

His shoulders exploded, his fists have automatically tightened when his biceps almost doubled in size. Next his chest jumped forward. Even if its morphology made it difficult to see ripped abs, he could clearly feel his midsection was tightening up more and more and more. His back was widening as fuck, from a slender body to a fucking bodybuilder's back. His legs were growing, becoming true tree trunks. Even his tail was growing, it increased in circumference, large veins pulsating on its surface.

Frieza looked a more muscular version of his 100% form.

Usually it would have been his maximum, but here just when he thought it was over, the growth started again and even more intense.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES !!! YEEEEESSS !!! MORE !!!!!! MOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR !!!!!"

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"
Again, his shoulders exploded, becoming absolutely gigantic.

"GGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"
Traps emerged from his neck, surrounding it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"
His biceps exploded again, becoming really really HUGE, with a vein larger than a finger.

"GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"
His pecs exploded out of his chest, giving him two muscle balloons.

"GGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!"
His back was widening again, becoming really really wide and thicker.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH...  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH..."
Frieza yelled 3 times; rows of abs, just appeared from nothing, giving him an ultra ripped sixpack.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"
His legs exploded again, and were clearly bigger than tree trunks

"GGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"
And his tail increased again in volume, having tripled in volume since the beginning, maybe more.

And it was over. Frieza was panting, recovering from this incredible transformation. purple lightnings appeared sporadically, a sign of immeasurable power. Then a large evil smile appeared on his face.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! AMAZING !!!" he said, with a voice which was much deeper, more frightening. He flexed his gigantic biceps. "WITH THIS POWER I COULD CRUSH EASILY THIS BASTARD MONKEY !!! IT'S ABOUT TIME TO... ?????!!!!!!!!!"

Frieza's eyes opened wider than ever; a new wave had just swept over him, more intense than ever. It wasn't over !

"OH FUCK !!! IT'S... IT'S NOT OVER ??? HA...HAHA.... HAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES !! OH FUCK YEEEESSSSS !!!! MORE !!! MORE POWER !!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!"

as if his body was responding to him, the growth resumed, in fits and starts. But quickly, Frieza felt something of different, his body wasn't not only growing, he was... changing ! As his traps were engulfing his neck, his bloody eyes, wide open, turned fully red. He could feel his skull reshaping. A mask covered his mouth.

"AN...AN...AUGMENTED FORM ???"

He knew Cooler was able to use an augmented form, but he had not succeeded to do same. Surprised at first, euphoria quickly gave way.

"HA..HAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! YES ! YEEEEEESSSSS !!!!! YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!"
Again, his shoulders exploded in size, becoming humongous. His biceps, already huge, almost doubling in size. The big vein running through it was as big as two fingers. His forearms becoming almost big as his previous biceps. Spikes came out of the plates on his forearms.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!"

His pecs exploded forward, becoming two muscle balls, striated, huge, btw so huge that the view on his midsection was masked. And in speaking of his midsection...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... "

As previously, his abs bulged, but this time it was not just bumps, it was six FUCKING BOULDERS implanted under his skin, ripped, hard as fuck, so hard that they were able to take any punch and completely break the phalanges of the opponent. to be so apparent with its morphology, they must have been extremely hard and muscular.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS !!!!!!!!"

His back was widening, it was covered by a multitude of muscle valleys that were growing. And it wasn't all...

"WHAT THE ??? AAAAH... AAAAAAAAAHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

2 big spikes came out of his back.

"GGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!"

His legs were bulging, adding ten and ten of muscle pounds in few seconds, they were becoming so big that he would be unable to put his feet together cause of his quads.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

Even his tail was growing in circumference, big veins were pulsating on the surface. Frieza couldn't help but shake it during the growth, the feeling was too much intense and clearly the power of this tail was phenomenal: it could very easily impale someone or break the bones like an anaconda.

Frieza was gloating, in addition of muscle growth that was incredibly intense and orgasmic, he could feel his power break through the ceiling. At each second he was stronger than the second before .

A last wave walked through his body and every part of his body had a last muscular gasp.

And it was over, for good this time.

E4p5IYtVEAICcxb?format=jpg&name=large

Frieza was here, in the center of the room. A lof of purple and black lightning surrounded him. The soldiers were in the back of the room, totally terorized. Their scooter had explosed during the transformation: Frieza's power was simply too much for to be measured.

"ha...haha...hahaha...HAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!" he laughed. His laugh was demential and his new very deep and cavernous voice, his new shining red eyes, made him appear like a demon.

After a few minutes of pure demonic euphoria.

"Fine ! VERY FINE ! I will be able to crush this FUCKING monkey only one finger."

We couldn't see cause of his bio-mask but he was clearly smiling and there was something to smile about ! He was now a fucking 13 feet ultra muscular titan, with a power far superior to its enemies !

He looked the ray gun and...

*CRAAAAAAAAAAAACK*

With his new huge foot, he crushed the gun.

"Now, no one can match me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! ... And now..."

His soldiers expected him to give the order to go to Earth but after few seconds motionless, Frieza turned to a direction and... went straight ahead. They didn't even have time to see him leave, it was almost as if he had teleported but... no he was just incredibly fast. He crossed the wall of the spaceship as if it was paper and went straight to the Earth.

*During this time, near Bulma's house*

Gohan was flying to Bulma's house. He had again torn his suit of Great Saiyanman. Maybe she could make a super stretchy one like the black suit he was wearing. He was arriving and... strange, the door seemed open and the glass was broken. He had a bad feeling. He rushed inside and his bad feeling was unfortunately confirmed: Bulma was on the ground, unconscious, full of objects scattered around her.

"BULMA !!!" yelled Gohan, rushing on her.

"BULMA, CAN YOU HEAR ME ?" he said in shaking her.

"...ah............ ah.......... F...... F.... Fr.... Frieza's....... soldiers.....the ... the.... gun....went...south" she said before to fall unconscious again.

Gohan hesitated to stay close to her but there was an absolute emergency: he saw what happened to Trunks. If Friea used this gun on him, it could be a planetary disaster. He would destroy Earth for sure.

Suddenly, Gohan freezes: he had just felt a Ki, a HUMONGOUS Ki. A bit like broly's, maybe even more and clearly, it wasn't the one of Trunks. Shit ! Fucking shit ! He prayed that it would not be Frieza. Well, no choice, he must go. He passed SSJ and flew to this gigantic Ki. And... SHIT ! It grew as it got closer and closer ! FUCKING SHIT !

Finally, after some minutes, he reached the source. Instantly, he was paralysed by fear. It was the worst scenario: someone was in front of him, someone of gigantic, 13 feet probably,. And even if he was clearly different and turned from the back, he recognized easily this monster: Frieza. But not the Frieza he met on Namek no, here he was FUCKING taller, more than his father, the King Cold and above all, he was FUCKING muscular and above all, he seemed to be in an augmented form, like Cooler. The energy he gave off was insane, far above any opponent. No doubt, he used the ray gun.

Fuck ! FUCKING FUCK !!!

"Too bad, I was hoping it would be Goku..." said Frieza by turning over.

Crap, even his voice was incredibly deeper, much more threatening. And shit, Gohan couldn't believe it was the same Frieza he saw on Namek. Frieza was more than double of his height, his arms were bigger than his waist, even the weather seemed to be affected by his mere presence: the sky was darker, the sea was unleashed. Gohan could feel sweat flowing on his forehead.

"Wh...wh...what do you want Frieza ? Dragon balls ? You won't get them !"

"Dragon balls ? HAHAHAHAHAHA you really think I'm here for these stupid balls ? Idiot...  I'm here for to crush your father before to destroy this planet. Normally I would have beaten you up, but as you can see, there is a small power difference, just a small gap HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, I could destroy this fucking planet now but... I want my revenge, I want to make him suffer... And finally... maybe you will be useful to me after all!"
Gohan was shaking, he had the feeling to be again this kid, powerless against a power monster. The difference was simply titanic. But he didn't have no choice. His father was not here and Trunks seemed not here too... He was the only one for to fight against this tyrant.

"Mmmmh, would you be afraid ? Well, so I'm going to motivate you..." said Frieza in raising his hand.

Instantly, Gohan threw himself on him and hit. A heavy sound was heard. Gohan's eyes were filled of terror. It felt like a normal people had hit a reinforced concrete wall. Gohan closed his second fist and hit with all might. Same result: his blow did nothing, absolutely nothing ! Even worse, he was injured again. No... NO ! It was a nightmare, it was a fucking nightmare !

Frieza looked Gohan, in exctasy. Before, this punch would have thrown for several miles. But now, he had hardly felt the blow. He was gloating, his power level was insane and these fucking bastards of saiyans could not do anything more.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA what was that ? I felt nothing !"

Gohan was terrorized, he was powerless in front of this monster. Frieza had reached an incredible power level, a lot of above him or his father. Only Trunks could be beat Frieza but he was not here ! FUCK ! FUCKING FUCK !

"Well... my turn !" said Frieza.

Instantly he disappeared. Gohan didn't saw but he receveid a HUGE punch in his face. He was projected over several miles and he suffered probably of several fractures. CRAP !!! The situation was catastrophic.

Frieza teleported near him.

"And that, my dear Gohan, it wasn't not a punch, no, just a... a flick of the finger HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !"

"Don't fuck with me Frieza !" replied Gohan

"Oh but I'm not joking. It was really a flick of the finger ! Do you want a proof ?"

Again Frieza teleported but this time, he appeared in face of Gohan, just enough to see that yes, he was preparing a flick of the finger.

He felt like he was getting a beating from Vegeta. It was painful, VERY painful ! And fortunately he had good traps because he could have been decapitated. Again, he was projected over several miles.

CRAP ! FUCKING CRAP ! A flick of finger, a FUCKING flick of finger !!! He didn't make the weight, really didn't !!!

And Frieza was already here, in the sky, waiting.

He had to attack it and put all his strength into it ! He concentrated him and generated an energy ball. He tripled the volume of the ball, putting his whole energy inside. Lightning surrounded the ball. Clearly, this Kamehameha was going to be one of the most powerful he shot.

"KA...ME...HA...ME"

He putted what was left of his strength and the ball reached five times his initial size.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!"

He shot ! Huge, enormous, gigantic: there are no words for to describe the attack. It was a giga Kamehameha. Fortunately, Frieze didn't dodge. As usual his arrogance will have led him to his loss.

There was a lot of smoke. Well, no trace of Frieza. So much the better because Gohan... ... !!!!!!!

Gohan froze. He was shaking and sweat was drooling of his forehead. out of the smoke he saw a tail which was agitated, and more and more, a shadow, a huge shadow. his Fears were confirmed. Frieza had survived !!! FUCK ! And it wasn't all, it was worse than he thought: Frieza raised his hand and rubbed the dust on his shoulder !!!

No....no... NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! It couldn't be ! I couldn't be true !!! NOTHING ! HIS ATTACK HAS BEEN INEFFECTIVE ! HIS MOST POWERFUL ATTACK HAD BEEN TOTALLY INEFFECTIVE !

Gohan was paralysed, shaking of his whole body, can only pronounce guttural sounds. Not possible ! IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE !!!

It was done, he couldn't beat him, he couldn't even just make him a fucking scratch !!! Shit !!! SHIT SHIT SHIT !!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO GOHAN ? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY NEW TRANSFORMATION ?"

It was a nightmare, a fucking nightmare !

"Well..." said Frieza. Gohan swallowed, he didn't like this, he didn't really like this !

Frieza disappeared and before he could even understand Gohan felt something sinking deeply in his stomach. He was very well built and usually his abs were enough muscular and hard to take big hits but here, it had gone his muscles  through like butter. He felt several ribs to break. He splat blood and almost fainted down. And obviously he was projected but not for long: few seconds later he felt another big hit but this time, in his back. Again he felt several bones to break and went crashing to the ground violently, in doing a deep crater.

His hair returned to their original black colour, his suit was shredded at many places, he was blooding and he was seriously injured. Fuck ! This is the end.

Frieza teleported just in front of him.

"Pathetic... so weak !"

Suddenly, Gohan felt Frieza's foot on his back.

He pressed harder and harder, doing some bones cracking.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!" Gohan yelled in pain. He couldn't even just move.

"A simple pressure and I literally crush you !" said Frieza, exalting.

"But... I want you to testify, that you serve as an example, that you are nothing before me. Anyway, you can't even move HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! You are as strong as a maggot HAHAHAHAHAHA ! ... Don't forget: three hours Gohan, I give you three hours before to annihilate this planet !" and he disappeared.

Fuck ! Fucking fuck !

Then Gohan fainted down.

"GOHAN ? GOHAN ? DO YOU HEAR ME ?"

A big voice woke him up.

"...ha.....haaaaa....."

Crap, it woke up also the pain !

"Take that !"

He felt someone put him something in his mouth: a senzu. He found the strength to crunch it. Instantly, he felt totally healed. He lifted his head for to see a fucking gigantic foot and a fucking gigantic leg. It was Trunks.

"What happened ?" said Trunks. Gosh, even when he was speaking, his voice was so loud and deep since his "upgrade".

"It was... it was Frieza. But not the Frieza we know. He was very very very more powerful and he had a new appearance. Really big, very muscular and above all overpowered... I could not do anything"

"... shit, he had to use the gun"

"Yeah he spoke about a gun but apparently, he destroyed it..." replied Gohan

"Obviously..." sighed Trunks.

"Oh shit! He said also he was going to destroy the Earth in three hours ! ... Trunks, I'm sorry to ask you this but only you can beat him. Even my father couldn't do it !"

Trunks stayed silent. Then

"Gohan... did you want to take your revenge ?"

"What ? ... Yeah but we have no time and I'm nowhere near as strong ! Trunks, you're our only hope !"

"For now yes but... if you can beat him now, would you like it .?" asked Trunks

"Trunks, we have no time for that ! You..."

"There are 2 hours left, it is largely sufficient." said Trunks.

"Largely sufficient ? Are you kidding me Trunks ?"

"Absolutely not ! Gohan, if I offer you to become also powerful than me, maybe more, would you be interested ? But think about it, there is no turning back !"

"Trunks... if you talk about gun, he destroyed it so..."

"I know. But the gun wasn't not the only one experimental project of my mother" replied Trunks.

"But why don't you take care of it ?" asked Gohan.

"Honestly, I could but I think it could be a good thing to have another ultimate super saiyan."

"But... why me ? Why my father or even your father ?"

"In terms of power yeah, they could. But the problem is their mind. It's not just a simple powered transformation like USSJ, it's really much more than that. You will have the power to destroy a solar system or even a galaxy. A simple small Kamehameha can destroy a planet. The smallest trivial action can lead to destruction. Goku will want to fight, my father will want test his new strength. In two cases, it will be a disaster. But you, you will be able to manage it... And then, I didn't get to thank your alter ego in my universe. If I'm here today, I'm like this today, it's thanks to you. I want to return the favour. But as I said, it's not just a simple transformation, it will change you, drastically."

Gohan was thinking about it but he knew already what he was going to answer. Honestly, he was envious of Trunks. He didn't like to workout but he had to admit to be overpowered was enjoyable. When he unlocked the "Mystic Gohan", he remembered very well what he felt, gosh, this power, running through him... he had never felt anything so good of his whole life. And here, Trunks offered him more, really more ! His only concern was Videl. How would he live with her ? How would he do... *adult things$ with her ?

"Honestly... I'm very interested by your offer but..."

"But ?" asked Trunks.

"Videl. I mean, how would I live with her ?"

"Indeed but... don't worry, we have also something for her so you can live with her "almost" normally"

"Almost ?"

"Well, let's say you will have the most powerful wife of the universe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !"

Gohan had took his decision.

"Ok Trunks, I accept !" he replied, without hiding his joy.

"Very well, I hoped you would reply that... Mom ? He is okay"

Gohan didn't notice but the plane of Bulma was further.

"Perfect, I took my machines and I arrive" replied Bulma.

"Her machines ?"

"Hahaha well, she is a scientist. She can't resist to measure anything hahahahaha !"

Bulma approached. She had several machines and a strange box with what seemed to be a big potatoe but a... blue potatoe ?

"Wait ! THIS is your experimental project ? A... potatoe ?"

"Don't you recognize it ? It's not a potatoe, it's a... senzu"

WHAT THE HELL ? A SENZU ? But it was too fucking BIG for a senzu !

"WHAT ? BUT IT'S HUMONGOUS !" replied Gohan, surprised.

"Yeah, I didn't expect to it changes so much."

"But why a senzu ? And why it's blue ?"

"In fact, my latest works are all based on a kind of blue substance which apparently increases very much the power of the one who consume it. But I have only a small quantity. By combining it with a senzu tree, we could make to grow super senzus."

Really not idiot, not for nothing that she is one of the best scientist of the world.

"So I have just to eat it ?" asked Gohan

"Yeah but wait, go there, it will be safer."

"Safer for ?" asked Gohan

"You will see but all I can tell you is that nothing will prepare you for what you are about to experience. Don't resist and let's yourself go, feel it, feel the growth, feel the power invade you. It will be the most intense sensation you will have and you will cause destruction unintentionally but don't worry, we are in a desert area so it doesn't matter if there is a little breakage, and there will be. But let's you go, really. I ask you a last time: are you really sure ?"

Gohan watching the giga senzu.

"Yeah, I'm sure"

"Oh yeah, I forgot, transform yourself in the most powerful level. The base Ki counts in the final result. More powerful you are, more powerful will be the growth."

"Ok !" Gohan flew away almost one mile further.

"Ready Gohan ?" asked Trunks. Gosh, even in speaking normally, he could hear clearly while he was a mile further.

"Oh yeah I'm ready !" he said. Then he put the giga senzu in his mouth, crunched it and swallowed.

Almost immediately after, his pupils have shrunk like never before, his eyes widened as large as they could: he was waiting for an increasing burn but it was as if he had been struck by lightning. Instantly he started to pant, increasingly fast, it was getting hotter and hotter, sweating profusely. His whole body began instantly to shake.

"OOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK AAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH GNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

Oh my fucking gosh ! It was very much more intense than he thought !!! He was not able to move, his whole body was flexed. THen he felt it, this incredible power, growing inside, he felt his body slowy swelling. He could clearly hear the noises of stretching of his black suit because the material was a kind of spandex, very extensible. He forced to lowerhis head (his neck was flexed to max). The first thing that struck him was his vascularity, all veins of his muscular body were exorbited. Big vein of his arms were pulsating, pumping more and more and more blood in his muscles. The second thing that struck him was his heart bate. It was HUMONGOUS ! But it explained why he was panting so fast and so loud and why he was sweating so much: he was completely soaked.

Suddenly, his head raised violently, his hands clenched, his back bent backwards and her legs bend.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!"

He couldn't, even just a finger. Gohan understood what Trunks would say when he said "Don't resist and let's yourself go": it was as he was not master of his body, as if someone had took the control of his body. instinctively he tried to fight it, to straighten up, to find his movements but he had to let go, just enjoy. So he enjoyed.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!!"

His body was swelling like a balloon but it wasn't air what he was filled with, no it was pounds of pure muscle, a pure raw power. And he talking of power, he could feelt it, his could feel his strength increasing seconds by seconds: he was more powerful than the second before and he was again more powerful the next second. It was incredible, even unbelievable and it wasn't done, this too, he could feel it. Trunks had prevented him it will be intense but nothing could prepared Gohan for this incredible sensation. And he was fucking loved it. It was very intense, even painful but this power, oh my gosh this power... He wanted that it never stops !

"GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!"

Gohan couldn't see some changes but changes which were significant signs of his incredible increasing power: his pupils were gradually disappearing, leaving only white eyes, distinctive sign of people with an incredible power level, his energy aura was also growing and gradually changing of colour: distinctive sign of people with an incredible level of super saiyan turned into something paler, gold-colored. Lightning started to appear as well ((other sign of an incredible power).

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

He yelled when he felt the growth was increasing even more. He could feel his neck was widening, becoming more wide than his head.

"OOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCKKKKK !!!!!!!" he yelled. He noticed that his voice was deeper and louder. During this time, his traps were swelling, like a rocky peak born of an earthquake,

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"

His striated shoulder reached gigantic proportions, becoming already clearly bigger than his head.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

His biceps/triceps already well ripped gained quickly inches after inches. It was just unbelievable, he had, in less than a minute, several years of very intense workout and it continued again and again. He could feel his strength doubled, tripled, quadrupled and much more. The same thing was happening to his forearms, which by the way is quickly became bigger than the arms of other saiyans.

The noise of stretching of his suit was becoming almost obscene. Each part of his body was stretching quickly the fabric, pushing it to its limits. The fabric stuck to him like a second skin, leaving showing the smallest detail of his musculature: each bump, each crevice, each vein.

"GGGGNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"

Gohan felt a increasing pressure in his chest, especially in his pecs and upper back. His pecs, already big in base, were becoming gigantic and very hard the control he had over his two beach balls was very impressive. As any muscular person he could bounced them but he controlled the contraction perfectly. Obviously his nipples was very clearly visible through the fabric. His spandex black suit perfectly followed the contours and even the crevice between.  Gohan lowered his eyes for to admire his new muscles, feeling in the process the contraction of his neck and traps. Oh my gosh it was so incredible, the slightest movement flexed many muscles and the slightest flex was so orgasmic ! Fuuuuuck they were so big he couldn't see below hahahaha ! His chin touched even the upper of his pecs. So incredible !

"OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"

Gohan could feel his arms were moving aside:  his lats were growing bigger, thicker, wider. Again the noise of the streching fabric could be clearly head. Goooosh he fucking loved this noise.

"GGGGGNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... YES...BI..AAAAAAAHHHHH...BIGGER... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH !!!"

He couldn't see it but his back was FUCKING big, covered by ripped muscle mountains. It was a fucking shield !! And in talking about shield, it was the turn of his "front shield"; Gohan felt his abs growing, he could clearly feel these incredible muscular bricks becoming bigger, harder. He could feel these bricks push against each other, occupying a maximum of space. He passed his hand on his growing six-pack. Holy shit: They were HUGE ! He tried to push his finger in to test their hardness: he could hardly do it. Fuck yes ! These were the kind of fucking abs he likes: an impenetrable wall of muscle ! His obliques were piano keys, his Adnos belt seemed to be cut with an axe and let's not forget to mention the amazing net of veins which was developed on his lower abs, visible throught his suit obviously, and pluging towards his crotch. And... what ? What the hell !? It seemed that something was growing below his lower abs, he could feel it, it pushed under his skin.

"What the... ? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!"

The sharp sensation surprised him. He touched this place but now, he felt two new huge bricks. Holy crap !!! He palpated other bricks for to be sure: two... four... six and... eight ! EIGHT !

"HOLY SHIT !!!! EIGHT !!! I HAVE AN EIGHT PACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!"

Gohan has a slight smile. He loved the power he felt, he FUCKING loved feel it grow. There was a feeling, a feeling that was not there before: lust. He wanted more, much more !

"OM MY gosh !!!!! SO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH-MAZING GNNHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

And in talking about his crotch: everything is growing, including... his dick. and with what he felt, he was horny as he had never been. But the shape of this monster was clearly visible throught the suit, even veins which were pulsating more and more blood in his anaconda. Until here, Gohan had resisted to cum but if the growth continued, he was sure he couldn't last much longer. The pleasure he felt was so immense !

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"

Gohan's quads gained quickly in circumference, they were enormous mass of pure muscle, covered by a net of veins. Gooooosh he was sure he couldn't join his feet: his big quads would rub themselves well before ! The fabric of his suit was in agony, becoming as thin as a balloon inflated to the maximum. His calves have become two fucking muscular boulders implanted under his skin. His feet became giants.

Then Gohan felt the calm return, it seemed to be done. He was in the same time enjoyed by this experience and sad that he did not have more: it was SO FUCKING GOOD ! But it was already amazing: power, that was how he felt right now while he was standing still but he gave off an incredible powerful aura.

Bulma watching Gohan with her machines.

"Mmmmmmhhhh it's impressive but I was waiting more than. He's stronger than Broly but inferior to you when I used the gun."

"Honestly... I'm not sure it's really done..." replied Trunks.

"What ?" said Bulma, shocked.

Gohan was almost 12 feet tall, more muscular than Broly but underneath of what Trunks was. But for Trunks, he should have better results than him: either the senzu was less efficient than the gun, either it wasn't done.

"Ooooooooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkkk" sighed Gohan. He was enjoying the power he felt. Even just breathing felt good. he landed on the ground and walking towards Trunks and Bulma.

"OooOoOoOOOOOoOOoooOOOOOOHHHHHHH !!!" Oh fuck ! It was so amazing ! He could feel each contraction: he felt the flexing of his legs, he felt his abs twisting, rubbing against each other during the movement, his pecs contract slightly as well as his shoulders, and his arms that followed the movement, without forgetting his back which also flexed. Fuuuuuuuuck this body was SO AMAZING ! He became addicted to this power, to this sensation and obviously, he was getting more and more turned on.

He did a few feet when suddenly he froze completely: his eyes widened even bigger, we couldn't see his pupils but he was clearly surprised, his legs weakened and he fell to his knees, the ground cracked because of his enormous weight. Gohan had just felt another energy wave but this time, this time, it was A FUCKING LOT MORE INTENSE. He really didn't expect it and he was not really sure he was another growth. Gohan watching his hands and he noticed he was shaking, his breath will accelerate, his heart beat faster and faster (and louder).

It took him several seconds to be sure, did he have a problem, was it normal ? It was only when he felt the familiar burning he was sure: it was another growth !

"Oh fuck ! FUCK ! OH FUCKING FUCK ! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!! It... it's not done ??!! IT'S NOT FUCKING DONE !!!"

He started to laugh nervously.

Ha...haha....hahaha.... hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES !!!! OH FUCK YES !!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS !!!" Gohan was in exctasy: it wasn't done, that means he was going to growth again ! In brief: more POWER !!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES !!! YYYYYEEEEEES !!! MORE POWER !! MORE !!! MORE !!!!! MMMMOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR !!!"

It was as if his body was listening to his cause suddenly, his whole body started to grow.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

The sensation was again more intense than the previous one: he wanted more power, well, he will have it, a lot of !

Around him the ground was cracking on all sides for more than ten feet, the lightning became more numerous and bigger. The noise of stretching fabric resumed with more vigor and above all louder: his whole body was growing and the fabric was stretching everywhere at the same time. His body was vascularized as fuck, like he was giga pumped. Veins of his forearms, his biceps, his shoulder, his pecs, his abs, his quads, even veins of his cock were pulsating.

Seconds after seconds he was growing, growing GROWING ! The power meter of Bulma was running out of control. His power was INSANE.

Gohan had already gained more than a foot and hundreds, or maybe thousands pounds of muscle and it wasn't done...

"GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!"

His body was growing, growing GROWING ! And suddenly, a new sound made his entrance.

*rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppp*

He couldn't see it but several tear appeared in his back: his suit had lost the fight and gave up.

*rrrriiiiiipppppppppp riiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

This time it was at the level of his biceps, Gohan took the opportunity for to flex his guns and the result was immediate: the enormous muscle ball exploded the sleeve. There is no word to describe this muscle mountain, never his biceps had been so big, so ripped ! He was fucking love it !

*riiiiiiiiip riiiiiiiiiiip*

Tears appeared also to his planetoid shoulders. Goooooosh they were bigger than his head !

Gohan raised his head and lfexed his neck: instantly his traps have contracted, gaining in muscle mass and size: it was to much and several tears formed at the level of his collar.

*rrrriiiiiiiiiip riiiiiiiiiiip riiiiiiiiiiip*

Several tears formed at the level of his gigantic pecs. What did Gohan do ? Bouncing his pecs obviously !

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

The tears between his two mountains grew very large, leaving the flesh appears.

His abs, which were slowly but surely getting bigger, have won their battle against the black suit:

*riiiiiip riiiiiip riiiiiip riiiip riiiiipp*

Several tears appeared on midsection, revealing a part of the "bricks".

*rriiiiiiiiiip riiiiiiiiiip riiiiiiiiip riiiiiip*

It was the turn of his quads to give way under pressure, his tree trunks shredded the black membrane revealing the bark and the numerous veins.

Even his dick in the game: being too cramped, it was pushing to get out, like a pole (a pole covered by big veins btw) and obviously stretching the fabric which was being torn apart little by little. Gohan moaned loudly of pleasure: the feeling of his dick's head rubbing against the fabric was INSANELY GOOD ! His dick was not only bigger and thicker, it had also become much more sensitive, greatly accentuating the sensations.

It was not easy to see but Gohan could feel tears running down his cheeks, but not tears of sadness or pain, it was joy, no... pure exctase. He had never felt anything so GOOD ! He had even forgotten Frieza ! He was so absorbed by this ultimate pleasure. Well, btw, not really ultimate because it wasn't done, he could feel it !

Gohan was here, still on his knees, he was moaning more than he shouted. His black suit was in the agony: tears, tears everywhere ! The spandex had reached his limits, he could contains more muscles !

Suddenly, Gohan stopped to moan. His air became serious again for few seconds then, he smiled, closed his fists and... he flexed his whole body, in same time, doing all muscles of his body swell.

His black suit exploded ! No tearing like a sheet of paper, exploded, like a balloon we would have inflated too much.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!" he yelled with all his might (and provoking an earthquake).

Bulma and Trunks were stunned, he was already very impressive in his black suit, but he was much more naked ! Especially some of his... hem... "attributes".

His cock stood up straight, insanely hard. Veins at his surface were pulsating, pumping a big amount of blood. His Fuuuuuuuuck his head was bigger than a fist and precum was oozing out. Gohan was also dripping with sweat, so much so that his body was shining, accentuating greatly his muscles. And Bulma knew why he was sweating so much: his temperature was high, VERY high. The sweat flowed in a net, and disappeared in the deep crevices of his abs.

But what impressed the most Bulma was his power level: it increased exponentially and even seemed to accelerate

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!"

Gohan was moaning loudly, he was in heaven, what he felt was so indescribable, so good but... he was insatiable: he wanted more ! And it was as if someone had put the dragon balls together because his whishes was... granted !

He felt again an incredible pressure in his whole body and he knew what it meant: he was going to grow, now !

"OH FUCK !!! OH FUCKING SHIT !!!! YYYYEEEEEEEESSSS !!!!! FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEESSS !!! MORE !!! MORE !!!! MOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

His head automatically raised because his neck and traps exploded into gigantic mountains of muscle, his ears touched the top of his traps and his neck merged with them.

"OOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!"

BOOM ! His shoulders bulged and they have almost doubled in size.

His arms were shaking but he felt they contracted automatically then few moments later...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

His arms exploded several times, gaining at each explosion a lot of inches. There is no words to describe their size, gigantic was not enough ! His main vein was bigger than two fingers The same thing was happening to his forearms. Btw, his forearms were most muscular and big that the arms of some !

His pecs started to swell quickly when suddenly...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

They exploded, becoming monstrously enormous. Well, it will be very difficult for Gohan to admire his eight-pack. In talking of eight-pack, it was growing more and more bigger, each brick trying to occupy a maximum of space, pushing each other away when suddenly...

*GROW*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!"
*GROW*
*GROW*
*GROW*

Their size was so fucking BIG ! And their hardness was insane. One will not give dear of the fist of the one who will have the madness to hit this absolute impenetrable muscle wall. And the depth... fuuuuuck, someone could to put his hand there without problem (with the risk of being crushed at the slightest flexing).

And a last gift waited Gohan:

*GROW*

A wild fifth row appears !

Gohan sported an incredible, insane, amazing ten-pack. He couldn't help him but rub his newly muscle brick wall.

"FUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! SO HAAAAAAAARRRRDDDD !!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS !!!!"

The expression on his face was almost frightening, he was in full lust ! Trunks didn't recognize his nature, even if he remembered very well of pleasure he felt while his transformation.

Bulma was shocked in looking his machine: her measuring devices were exploding, power far beyond what they could handle. Holy crap ! The Gohan's power was TITANIC !!!

Suddenly, Gohan clenched his teeth and his arms have become tense: his back was fully flexed and he could feel an immense pressure increasing again and again and again and finally...

*BOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"

His arms move away violently: his lats were coming to explode ! Holy crap he was so FUCKING wide !!!

"GGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

Gohan moaned while his legs were fully flexed; Holy crap, it was SO RIPPED !!! And these veins, gosh THESE VEINS !!! It looked like a road map in the middle of the capital city !!! And like other parts...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

His legs exploded !!! Holy crap ! We could easily put two or three peoples behind quads like him.

His feet gained also several sizes, Gohan flexed it under the intensity and his toes dug into the ground. Even the small part of body was overpowering.

And it was finally over, or not yet.

Gohan widened his eyes while he felt the new ultimate feeling; He had forgotten this part but... it was the turn of his dick to evolve.

It was straight as fuck, big veins were pulsating at his base, it grew rapidly in circumference and in length.

"OH MY GOSH !!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!"

Gohan was totally lost, his dick palpitated with pleasure, precum was spurting profusely ! It was much too much: he caught his cock. As soon as he took it, he let out a loud moan.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!"

It is not only his dick's size that was enormous, his sensitivity was absolutely insane !! He started to jerk off.

"OH FUCK !!! OH SHIT !!! OH FUCKING SHIT !!!!"

His eyes rolled in their sockets (even if it was invisible for Bulma and Trunks, Gohan's eyes being totaly white) and tears was running down his cheeks and mix to his sweat. Then he smiled, more and more and started to laugh, nervously by continuing to jerk off.

"Ha...haha...hahaha... hahahaha...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEEEESSSSSSSS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!!!!!"

Quickly his hand reached an incredible pace, the sweat and precum helpgin a lot of, it was like a soap in a shower.

His laughs calmed down and he started to clench his teeth and grunting: the climax was coming, and it will be titanic.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!"

His face was shaking, his veins pulsated more and more blood, his hand was faster than a jackhammer at full power.

Trunks was watching, worried. He could feel it, Gohan was as powerful as he is, maybe more and he knew this climax will be gigantic and dangerous for his mother.

"Mom ! Hang on to me, we're leaving, NOW !"

"Wait Trunks, I am trying to repair my probes !" replied Bulma.

"Mom ! Don't worry about the probes or his power, he's also powerful than myself and even, probably more but... I know that what is coming will be destructive ! WE'RE LEAVING, NOW !!"

Bulma jumped. It was the first time she his son worried since his transformation. She touched Trunks and he teleported her and himself several ten of miles further.

Just in time because Gohan could not hold longer. He felt his balls prepare to shoot. The calm came back for an instant and, finally...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Titanic was a weak word, even the most powerful Kamehameha of his father was not so impressive ! His dick shot a continuous BIG stream of cum that go into the sky.

And it wasn't the only thing which was titanic: around him, a crater was made, a violent shockwave pulverized several large rocks nearby, a gigantic earthquake could be felt, the sea became a big storm. The sky became darker and a violent thunderstorm broke out.

*During this time, in the space*

"What ? What was that ?" said a soldier in the Frieza's spaceship.

He had detected something that came from the Earth. It was a long stream of a white substance

"But what are they doing on this planet ?" asked the soldier, very intriguated.

"Do you think we have to inform Lord Frieza ?"

The soldier swallowed hard. When he saw this gigantic form in the Lord Frieza's room and when he understood it was Lord Frieza, his blood froze. he was already afraid of it but here, it was worst than any of his worst nightmares.

"No... and honestly, if I was you, I would avoid it for a while, even a long while, a VERY long while. I don't know if you see him but he has a bit changed... even changed a lot."

"What ? He finally got his wish to grow two inches ?" replied the other soldier.

*sweat drop*

"Hem... no... and... it would be more like 8 feet more..." replied the first soldier.

"8 FEE... ??? ... ... ... Well... hem... we have seen nothing at all..."

*Back on Earth*

Gohan didn't know how long he had been roaring but he was enjoying of each nanoseconds. This was the ultimate feeling. Never thought he would feel this one day and honestly, he wouldn't be against more power ! He had never felt this need before but it was SO FUCKING GOOD, it was impossible not to want more.

Finally, after what it seemed an eternity, his incredible cum flow dries up, falling on the ground and leaving a long, VERY long trail of cum.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!"

Gohan was however unable to move: his previous feeling he felt in normal state was already fucking amazing but here, we were several levels above. He felt like in a continuous orgasm. He thought the sensation would fade but no. Oh my gosh, a continuous orgasm, he didn't even think it was possible (well, he didn't think neither he'd become a fucking muscle titan in eating a senzu)

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!"

Suddenly he heard a big deep voice.

"Well, that was growth ! So, how do you feel Gohan ?" asked Trunks, who had understood it was done.

"Gnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... incredible good !" replied Gohan in moaning.

Trunks smiled and said: "I will not hide it from you, it's hard to get used to this feeling but it's so much better. On the other hand, I don't want to scare you but since my transformation, my dick didn't become soft again. You will have an endless erection."

Gohan said nothing but... he smiled.

Gosh, Trunks was stunned. Gohan was a bit smaller than him, around 18 feet but clearly, he was also powerful than him while he had not absorbed any Genkidama. Very well, Frieza had a lot to worry about !

Finally, Gohan tried to get up.

"OoooOoOoOOOoOOooOOOOOOOH fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk !!!!"

Goooooosh, the slightest movement was an absolute pleasure, he could feel the slightest flexing of his muscles: his legs, his abs which were rubbing one against the other, his back, his pecs, his traps and neck, his shoulders and arms.

He did a step.

"OOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOOOHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT !!!!"

Then a next.

"AAAAAaAaaAaAaAaaaaAAAaAAAaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

And a next.

"OoOoOooOoOoooooooooOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

After sevel ten of steps, he was pushing only shorts moans.

Finally, he reached Bulma.

"I'm not used to being rude but FUCKING SHIT ! I didn't think it would work so well..."

"Thank you... for... the gift Bulma" said Gohan.

Bulma was surprised by his voice. Even in a normal state, it was so powerful, so deep, maybe more than Trunks. Suddenly she fixed his "monster".

"Hem... I'll see if I can't make you a new one suit in a hurry"

Honestly he didn't mind being naked.

*A quarter of an hour later*

"Well, it should hold but go slowly, I had to stretch it to its maximum"

As his previous suit, this one stuck to his skin, and not just a little: all was visible, the slightest muscle, the slightest vein. The most impressive was his crotch: the gigantic bulge left no doubt about the size of the monster it was inside.

"Well, I take care of the rest... Go to the shelter, there will be trouble in the area"

Bulma swallowed hard, knowing Gohan had now the power to destroy Earth very easily, maybe even the solar system or galaxy.

*At the same time, in the space*

"What ? What is this ?" said a soldier, seeing his power sensor panic.

"Holy crap ! It's... IT'S OVER 9000 !!! ... Wh...WHAT ? It's... it's over 90.000 !!! NO ... OVER 900.000 !!! ... OH MY GOSH ! 9.000.000 ... WHAT THE HELL ? 90.000.000... HOLY FUCKING SHIT OF FUCKING SHIT 900.000.000 !!! ...... 9.000.000.000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But his sensor started to smoke and few seconds later...

*BOOOOOOOM*

Another soldier shouted: "WHAT ? WHAT'S HAPPENING ?"

"It's my sensor... he... he capted a huge power... very huge... VERY VERY HUGE... VERY VERY VERY HUGE !"

"How much ? Over 9000 ?"

"9..." replied the first soldier.

"9 ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! And you are afraid of that ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN MYSELF I'M STRONGER THAN THIS !"

"... 9.000.000.000"

"HA......................................"

The second soldier remained frozen for several minutes

"And... it continued to increase..."

The second fainted under the shock.

*In the Frieza's room*

A soldier entered, in shaking of legs

"L...L... L... Lord... Frieza ! ... We...we detect... an ... gigantic power..."

"I KNOW IT MAGGOT ! DO YOU THINK I'M NOT ABLE TO DETECT THIS BY MYSELF ???"

The soldier jumped.

*Well... he was alive so let's not say anything and... what ?*

He saw Frieza watching down and suddenly he went through the floor, doing a big hole in the ship and creating a depressurization.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH ! RED ALERT ! RED ALERT ! HELP ME !!! HELP ME !!!" he said in clinging with all his strength so as not to be sucked into the vacuum of space.

Frieza was running towards this enormous Ki.

"FINALLY GOKU !!! I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, I'm going to pulverize you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!"

Quickly he reached the Earth.

10 seconds and he will be here.

He penetrated in the atmosphere.

5 seconds.

Wait... he could see a big form but it was too big for a normal saiyan.

Shit it was enromous, maybe bigger than him ! Who is it ? Goku ? ...

No it wasn't Goku...

HOLY SHIT !

It was...

Gohan... But... not the Gohan but not the one almost dead that he left 3 hours ago. No... he was FUCKING GIGANTIC. MORE THAN HIMSELF !!

"WHAT ?" yelled Frieza, stunned.

"HOW ? HOW DID YOU THAT ?" he yelled, angry.

"Ha ! We have more than one trick up our sleeve Frieza, you should have finished me off" replied Gohan, smiling.

"I DESTROYED THE GUN !!!"

"Yeah you destroyed the gun but, as I said: we have more than one trick up our sleeve HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!"

"WHERE IS YOUR FATHER BASTARD ?"

"My father will not come today. You will have to deal with me and believe me, it will be VERY MUCH more difficult"

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!"

Frieza was clearly angry but... after all, it wouldn't have been fun if it was too easy, there will just be a little more challenge but it will crush it, oh yes ! And this time he would kill him !

"Well... it doesn't matter, I will crush you despite everything. Enjoy of your last moment Gohan !!!"

"Ah ! ... You know what Frieza ? Hit me ! Hit me as hard as you can ! I would not move, I would not do anything."

"Mmh! You are much too confident monkey ! Do you realize that you offer me the opportunity to kill you ? You're really idiot !" replied Frieza, in smiling badly.

"Oh shut up and hit me.. minus !"

"WHAT ? WHAT DID YOU SAY BASTARD ? ... But well, since you propose to sacrifice yourself... BYE BYE GOHAN !!!"

Frieza closed his fist and hit Gohan with all might.

An enormous "BONG" could be heard.

Gohan was watching Frieza. There is two hours, this punch would have pierced him. But that... this was before ! He was watching Frieza's fist against his abs. A badly smile emerged.

"Well Frieza, I asked you to hit me !" said Gohan, mockingly.

Frieza was shocked, or rather enraged.

*No... NO ! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE !!!* he thought;

He closed his second fist and hit again Gohan's ten-pack. Again, a big "BONG" could be heard. He was watching his fist.

*NO !!!!!!!!*

It was as if a normal people had hit a titanium wall.

*NO ! NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!*

He gave a deluge of blows but... same result !

*FUCKING MONKEY !!!!!*

"And you know what Frieza ?" said Gohan with a haughty tone.

Frieza hit again Gohan's abs but just before to hit him, these huge bricks became bigger and more ripped.

*CRACK*

Not only did it do nothing but worse, the impact was much more painful this time: Frieza had broken his phalanges.

Gohan was watching him, his bad smile widens and he said, almost ecstatic.

"I didn't flex them..."

NO !!! NO NO NO NO NO NO !!! IT COULDN'T BE POSSIBLE !!!!!

Frieza was boiling with anger. He could not be overtaken ! HE COULDN'T !!!! He was going to annihilate him, to reduce him to rubble !

"YOU'LL SEE ASSHOLE !!!" he said, very angry. He flew further. If he couldn't pierce this FUCKING MONKEY BASTARD, he would cut it in two ! Frieza generated two Death Saucer (energy discs that cut everything they touch) and sent them on Gohan. And Gohan... didn't move. Ah, this fucking bastard is running to his death ! The two disks hit Gohan. Frieza gloated for a second then he froze. There is a tear in his suit but apart from that... nothing !

"WH.. ? NO !!!! NO !!!!!!!!!!"

Enraged, he generated several disks and sent them all on Gohan. But same result...

"It's not very nice for my suit Frieza" said Gohan, still in smiling.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!! It couldn't be ! IT COULDN'T BE !!!!!!!!!

Frieza was shaking and his veins were all pulsating, but not of fear no, from rage. This FUCKING MONKEY was laughing at him. He was going to pay it !!! HE WAS GOING TO PAY IT !!!!!!!

Frieza shot a Death Beam. Again, Gohan didn't move. And the result was... nothing ! There had just a hole in his suit but he was not injured, even not a bit !!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Frieza exploded of rage. He unleashed all his attacks against Gohan. Death Beam, Death Ball, Death Cannon, Death Saucer. Gohan, again, didn't move. he gloated: no attack did anything (whereas 2 hours ago it would have kill him). He was quickly surrounded by smoke. The deluge lasted 5 minutes... 10 minutes. Frieza attacked him again and again and again.

Gosh it was so enjoyable. He felt his dick was ready to explode. And suddenly, he remembered what Trunks said to him about his "fight" with Broly. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it was the perfect humiliation: a "came-hameha". His face was almost crazy. He was absolutely dominating him and humiliate him was so FUCKING GOOD !!! So... very well ! Let's go !

Firstly, he have to released his "monster" of his jail. His suit was already severely cut, it will be not hard to destroy it. Gohan closed his two fists and flexed all his muscles in one time. His suit, stretched to his maximum, didn't support the sudden change and was torn to pieces. Instantly, his dick stood up, straight, hard.

Secondly, prepare the cannon: he caught his cock.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!"

Goooooosh, he could never get used to it to this feeling. He started to pump, more and more quickly. Hahahahaha, it was really not difficult to come with feelings like that ! Precum was quickly oozing. He tried to not yell for to not alert Frieza, who was always unleashed on him.

Finally, Gohan reached his climax but he wanted humiliate Frieza, not to attack him by surprise. He clenched his teeth to maximum, holding back his "came-hameha" as long as he could. But Friea continued for 5 minutes.

*FUCK FRIEZA !* thought Gohan, who was starting to have serious trouble holding back. And he waited, he waited, and just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore. Frieza stopped his attacks.

*GGGNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! A few more seconds..."

Frieza was watching the dust cloud he did with his attacks. He would hope it would be enough but...

And suddenly he had his answer: it didn't nothing... FUCK !!! FUCKING FUCK ! FUCKING FUCK OF FUCKING FUCK !!!!!!!!! Then he saw what was held by Gohan...

"What... ?" asked Frieza

"Surprise motherfucker !" said Gohan, not hiding his exaltation.

And finally, he shoted.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!"

HO-LY CRAP !!! IT WAS TITANIC !!! The shot went straight ahead at an unimaginable speed.

"th..." said Frieza.

He could not finish his word that he was hit by the "came-hameha". The impact was very violent. He was projected high in the sky ! Very quickly, he was almost in the space !!!

[ During this time, in the space ]

"Well, we have just finished the repairs in the room." said a soldier.

Suddenly, a screen displayed an alarm informing that Frieza was back.

"Ha ! Lord Frieza is back. But... this is strange. He arrives quickly... very quickly... TOO QUICKLY !!!"

He barely had time to understand what was happening that Frieza, pushed by a kind of "white ray" pierced the ship again.

"OH CRAP !!! NOT AGAIN" cried the soldier.

Finally Frieza could free himself.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!! BASTARD !!!!! FUCKING BASTARD !!!!!! BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD OF FUCKING BASTARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He was ranting from all sides. To be humiliated by this FUCKING MONKEY !!! It was too much !!! REALLY TOO MUCH !!!

He flew, even faster than before, towards the Earth. His ship was on the way: he didn't care it.

[ Inside the spaceship ]

"Two times today... I really hope it was the last..."

*BAAAAAAAM*

Frieza pierced the ship again.

"SHIT !!! I'M TIRED OF THIS !!!" he said, in crying.

Finally, after several ten of minutes of pure pleasure, the cum stream the jet dries up. Gohan was moaning, enjoying each instant. Suddenly, he detected an enromous Ki. He knew Frieza was back. He suspected that it would not be enough for to beat him. But it was sufficient for to humiliate him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

And suddenly Frieza appeared. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he was dripping with cum. He was shaking of angry and goooooosh his veins could exploded so much they were pulsating.

"BASTARD !!!!!!! FUCKING BASTARD !!!!!!! I HATE YOU !!!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU MORE ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL PAY YOU HEARD ME ? YOU WILL PAIIIIIID !!!!!!!"

Suddenly, something of strange was happening. Frieza was surrounded by a purple aura. His eyes were shone even brighter and suddenly...

*BOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"

What the hell ??? He exploded muscularly ! Violent lightning bolts appeared. His head seemed to deform again.

Crap ! Another augmentation form ? It wasn't planned !

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

Frieza's head deformed, several spikes came out, giving him an appearance near of Cooler.

*BOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!"

He continued to grow. His shoulders stand up and other spikes pushed.

*BOOM*
"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!"

His arms were becoming absolutely HUMONGOUS !

*BOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"

His chest exploded with a lot of muscle. Like Gohan, his pecs were too big for to see below. But he didn't need to see for to feel his abs grow. His bricks were becoming bigger and harder.

*BOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"
*BOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"
*BOOM*

His six bumps were now six enormous boulders implanted under his skin. But it wasn't done: Gohan could see contours of a new row, and indeed, few seconds later...

*BOOM*

Crap ! Frieza had now a fucking eight-pack !

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

His legs exploded, gaining quickly inches after inches after inches, with a incredible net of veins at his surface.

"GNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

Behind him, Gohan could notice Frieza's tail  was growing and became longer, more muscular and above all, several spikes had pushed.

Frieza had an appearance very near from Cooler but more bestial, more powerful, more muscular.

(here it's the King Cold version but imagine this one with Frieza's colours)
e4fccffbaa8c25f0304afb72b8b420c9.png

Holy crap ! His power had considerably increased and FUCKING SHIT ! He was really giant ! Gohan was the tallest but clearly, Frieza was not far. Probably a bit more than 17 feet !

The angry of Frieza disappeared and gave way to an evil smile.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! So I must admit that even I didn't expect that !!! But it is VERY WELL TIMED !!! Prepare yourself to suffer Gohan HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!"

in a fraction of a second he was in front of Gohan and hit his midsection.

Gohan did a small wince. Fortunately, he could still take the hit but clearly, he felt his punches. Crap !!! What was he supposed to do ?

Frieza attacked again and several exchanges of very violent blows took place.

"Mmmmmmh too bad, it doesn't seem to be enough to give you a monumental beating !" regretted Frieza.

"But..." he followed, in smiling.

Crap ! Gohan didn't like this "But", really not !

"I'm goingg to apply what you told me. Don't play and... YOU EXTERMINATE !!!"

Frieza flew further, raised his arms towards the sky and suddenly

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Frieza generated a gigantic purple ball.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Do you remember Gohan ? Do you remember this attack ?"

What the hell ? A Genkidama ? Frieza had generated a FUCKING GENKIDAMA ???

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah you remember ! I can see it in your eyes. IT WAS WITH THIS ATTACK THAT YOUR FATHER TRIED TO KILL ME !! BUT TODAY GOHAN? TODAY IT'S YOU WHO WILL DIE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!"

During few seconds, Gohan had really fear. This ball was a condensed energy, enough to destroy the planet and maybe... Wait ? A condensed energy ? Suddenly Gohan remembered the fight of Trunks and how he had beat Broly. Instantly, his fear became lust. A little smile appeared. A Genkidama OF COURSE... hahahahahahahAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was all he needed for MORE POWER !!! Well, this one was sufficient for to gain few feet but... why settle for so little ? And the best part of it all: it was his opponent that would provide him with the necessary power. Gohan can't help but chuckle lightly ! Perfect, it was absolutely PERFECT !!! Well, it was really not difficult to provoke Frieza...

"Ha ! That's what you call a Genkidama ? The one my father at least looked like a Genkidama ! This, is only crap."

"AH YES ? AND IT'S STILL CRAP FUCKING BASTARD ???"

*BOOM*: the ball doubled in size.

*Hehehehehe it's already more Frieza but... I WANT MORE POWER !!!*

"Ridiculous, my daughter would do better !"

"GRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T MESS WITH ME FUCKING MONKEY !!!"

*BOOM*: The Genkidama doubled again in size.

*Well, I could settle for that but I could be satisfied with that but I'm not against a few more feet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA* thought Gohan. *But I have to be careful, too much energy and I won't be able to do anything and it will be the end of the solar system, maybe the galaxy*

Trunks and Bulma was watching the fight. Trunks was a bit worried by what he saw and especially Gohan's actions.

*Fuck but what is he playing at ? He realizes that this thing can destroy the solar system ?*

"HAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY FRIEZA ? Do you really think you can scare me with that ?" replied Trunks, in smiling.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! I WILL MAKE YOU SWALLOW YOUR SMILE MONKEY !!!"

*BOOM*: again the ball doubled in size.

*Well, no doubt now: the fate of the galaxy is in my hands ! Perfect ! Very well, let's play the comedy !*

Gohan feigns terror, even if inside, he was gloating.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah I love this look, you should have shut up MONKEY !" said Frieza.

*You should have thought about it, asshole !* thought Gohan

"DIE !!!" yelled Frieza

He launched the ball. It was hardly launched but the damage on the ground was already visible: a crater was forming, the ground was shaking and cracking.

A evil smile appeared on Gohan's face. He licked his lips.

"Let's eat !"

He posed his hands on the surface of the gigantic ball. Then little by little, he pushed his arms inside, then his head and the rest of his body.

Not seeing Gohan and seeing his ball go down to the ground. Friea was bursting into a demented laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEEEEESSS !!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!"

Inside the ball, Gohan placed in the middle. HOLY CRAP ! He felt as if he had been bathed in lightning or plunged into the heart of a volcano. He hadn't yet started but he was already moaning coninuously. Oh fuck, OH SHIT ! It was so GOOD ! Fucking FUCK !!! But it was time to show to this tyrant what is THE ABSOLUTE POWER !!! IT IS TIME TO G-G-G-G-G-GROW !!!

Gohan concentrated him and, like a sponge felt the energy flowing into him.

"OH GOSH !!! OH FUCKING GOSH !!! AAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAH"

His body was already growing, seconds by seconds it was ten, maybe hundred of pounds which were added. He felt his power increasing, each second. That was it ! That was the ULTIMATE ENJOYMENT !!!

"OH GOSH !!! IT FEEL SO GOOD HAHAHAHAHAH ! IT'S SO SO SO FUCKING GOOD !!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"

Outside, Frieza froze. What the hell ? His Genkidama was stationary and... ??? WHAT THE HELL ??? HE WAS SHRINKING ???

Suddenly, a voice could be heard, a voice who was incredibly deep, loud and becoming more so with each passing second.

"aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

"NO !!! NO IT... IT CAN'T BE HIM !!!! IT CAN'T BE !!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!"

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!! OH MY GOSH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS !!! MORE !!!!! MORE !!!!!!! MOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!"

The ball was shrinking while the yell increased in power. Finally, the Genkidama took on a more human form, A FUCKING 35 FEET HUMAN FORM !!!!!

"NO !!!!!! NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Frieza cried out in despair.

The last remain were absorbed. A titanic Gohan of 36 feet high was in the place of the Genkidama. His smile was totally insane. His muscles were totally exorbitant. His veins were pulsating like never before. Around him was chaos, huge lightning bolts, the sky was black and growled, the sea was unchained, the rocks were breaking.

Suddenly, Gohan stopped to moan, his smile widens and he said "OH... MY... ... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He caused a devastating shock wave, a huge crater was instantly created, rocks and cliffs were pulverized, earthquake were the most powerful recorded, he caused a tsunami in the sea, even Frieza was projected much further.

Gohan's muscles were growing quickly, very quickly. It was several hundred of pure muscle pounds that were accumulating every second. Everything became titanic: his neck were totally engulfed by his traps, his shoulders doubled, tripled, maybe more on size. His arms were muscle mountains, almost in the literal sense of the word, his vein was the size of an normal arm, his pecs were bigger than a car door, his gigantic eight-pack grows bigger and bigger and bigger, each row bulging out of his midsection in doubling in size, and obviously a new row exploded, giving him a incredible and insanely hard twelve-pack, his back were growing so much: he was wider than a bus, his legs, well, even the largest of the trees looked pale in comparison to his quads.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!"

He gained feet after feet after feet.

Gohan was unrecognizable: a 50 feet high monster. His eyes were no longer just white, they were "shining", in fact even his whole body glowed slightly, the same aura as the angels !!! His body... holy shit his body: there was not a single place that was not covered by an incredible hard muscle, not even just one inch !!!

His power could be felt even by normal people, even Bulma felt it.

And let's not forget his crotch... Oh gosh, oh MY FUCKING GOSH !!! OH FUCKING GOSH OF FUCKING GOSH !!!!! Titanic was a weak word. If we had to find a comparison, his dick was like the Big Bertha cannon.

Trunks who had watched the transformation was shaking. Holy crap ! It was INSANE ! For the first time for long, he felt it... insignificant. He was the most powerful people in the whole universe few hours ago and now... he felt himself absolutely insignifiant. And... his eyes filled with terror when he was Gohan... caught his dick.

"MOM ! WE'RE LEAVING !! NOW !!!". They were several miles away but he knew it was going to be insane: few miles was absolutely nothing.

Frieza was watching "his" creation and he was shaking of fear.

"No... it's... it's.... can be... !!!! IT CAN'T BE !!!!!"

It was useless to speak about difference there, Gohan was with million years of light in term of power. and suddenly he understood that he had been manipulated. he wanted the Genkidama to be bigger ! He wanted it !!! He had played on him, HE USED HIM !!! THIS FUCKING MONKEY BASTARD USED HIM !!!!!!!"

The fear gave way to anger, a black anger. He attacked him savagely, hitting him, although he was breaking his phalanges but it was obviously useless. Gohan felt a small itch and saw Frieza. He raised his hand and prepare a flick of the finger. Frieza, too much enraged didn't saw him. He saw at the last moment the finger hit him. The impact was absolutely insane. It was like if a normal people had been hit by a train at full speed; He felt pulverize rocks, buildings, mountains. After several minutes, he touched the ground and was dragged for miles and miles. He got up with difficulty, trying to detect Gohan. His eyes widened when he understood where he was: literally on the other side of the planet, maybe more ! Gohan had ejected him to the other side of the planet... with a FUCKING SIMPLE FLICK ! But this bastard was going to see, he was going to see what happens when you really piss him off !!!!

He teleported near him and... he sent her all his techniques, hundreds of Death Beam, Death Ball, Death Cannon, Death Saucer, without the slightest effect of course but he had lost his mind, he was guided only by his anger, a black anger.

On the side of Gohan, he didn't even notice that he was being attacked, by the way, he didn't notice anything else of this absolute, insanely pure feeling of pleasure, even what he had felt before seemed bland compared to the current intensity. It was DIVINE ! There is now words to describe it: DIVINE !

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!"

And like an animal guided by his urges, he caught his dick.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

He started to jerk off.

His moans were cut off by grunts. His hand was "polishing" his cock, faster and faster. His grunts became tighter and tighter, louder and louder. Frieza was still in his frenzy of madness. Then suddenly, there was a long grunt, much louder. This should have been a warning to Frieza. But he wasn't listening. Too bad, he should have...

The calm, came back, just for a second. At the last moment Gohan had a flash of lucidity, he have to retain his yells otherwise it would destroy the Earth but... there is someone he could destroy without any problem. He pointed Frieza...

He shot !

"GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It is almost impossible to describe the power of the shot, but the one of Trunks was ridiculous in comparison !!! Insanely incredibly powerful was not enough. And the sound... it was not only the appearance that was similar to the Big Bertha. The sound his cock did also !

"WH... ?"

Frieza did not even have time to finish his first word that it was pulverized. And I said pulverize, not push. But obviously, the shot didn't stop. He continued in the space. And unfortunately, there is a certain spaceship on the way.

One of Frieza's soldiers was watching screens and suddenly saw an alarm.

"Red alert ! We have detected something... Well, it seems to be the same "white ray" than previously but... wait ? It's heading our way and it seems bigger... REALLY BIGGER !!!!! OH F.."

he could not finish his sentence, the whole spaceship was also pulverized. The giga "came-hameha" continued his way in the deep space (and beware of the unfortunate ones who will cross his path).

On Earth, Gohan yelled, even though he was holding back, for over an hour. The damage was apocalyptic: there had a crater of several miles, the shock wave went around the world (but fortunately not powerful enough to destroy everything, because Gohan held back, but there will be a LOT of glass to replace), tidal waves of several feet were reported, everything had been blown away for dozens of miles.

Gohan was here, moaning loudly continuously, lost in the absolute pleasure. It took him more than a whole day to succeed to move and when he did his first step he moaned for over an hour: to be absolute, yes it was absolute, maybe TOO ABSOLUTE !!! But in the end, more power wouldn't have bothered him !

When he returned home, Videl was frozen in place.

"G...GO.....GOHAN ??????!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!!!"

"HELLO HONEY !" replied Gohan.

[ After an explanation of the events ]

"WHHHHHAAAAT ? Y... YOU PULVERIZED HIM IN C... ????????" yelled Videl, stunned.

"Yeah, it wasn't planned but... it was the best humiliating end for him !" replied Gohan, without hiding a certain sadistic joy.

"Btw, Do you have plans tonight, honey ?" said Gohan in taking his dick.

Videl watched and suddenly, started to shake.

"Eeeeeeh Gohan ? Don't... don't so you think it's... a little bit too big for me... really a little bit..." she said in stuttering.

Indeed, Gohan's dick was more than 10 times bigger than herself, and several times larger. So even with a truck of Vaseline...

"Don't worry for that ! we are going to visit someone" he said, without hiding his excitement.

[ Tonight, on the Beerus's planet ]

Beerus was lseeping when suddenly a big sound of collapse woke him up.

"WHO DARES TO WAKE ME UP ?"

He went to the living room for to find Whis, shaking in front of what it seemed... ... GOHAN ????? WHAT THE HELL ??? AND... VIDEL ??? HOLY SHIT !!!!

Gohan was 50 feet tall, Videl was 45 feet tall. The energy they gave off was immeasurable !

"GO... GO... GOHAN  ????? HOLY CRAP !!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ???" asked Beerus, stunned.

"It's a long story. I have a favor to ask you: did you have a disposable planet ?"

"What ? A... disposable planet ??? What do you mean? by 'a disposable planet ' ?" asked Berrus

"A planet uninhabited, where it's breathable and where it doesn't matter if it's destroyed"

"What do you want to do there ? Training, right ?"

"Hem hem... not really" replied Gohan, slightly embarrassed.

"Well, I have a few yes, this one for example"

"Ok, thanks Beerus" and he disappeared instantly.

"What else happened on Earth ?" sighed Beerus.

[ A little later on this planet ]

Beerus and Whis was watching this planet, wondering why such a request.

It was a quiet small planet, there was no life in this corner of the universe. The planet had nice clouds and...

Suddenly, there was a kind of explosion on its surface. A violent shock wave blew away all the clouds. The surface began to crack, revealing the lava. No doubt that the planet didn't have long to live.

"But what the hell are they doing ?" he asked Beerus, angry. "Whis, zoom on the blast"

Whis zoomed, there was what seemed to be a... crater ? But fuck, it was gigantic ! What is this thing at the bottom that fills it ? It's... white. Ice ? No there is no ice on this planet.

Whis zoomed again and he saw... two forms, two big forms glued to each other. He recognized Gohan and Videl.

"BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING ???" yelled Beerus.

On the planet, Gohan and Videl were kissing and panting. Holy crap, it was the most intense thing that Videl felt in his life ! And gosh, she still found it hard to imagine that she had this monster inside her. It was so BIG ! But after all, she was now as strong as her father and Goku together, 45 feet of pure power, an incredible hard ten-pack, biceps bigger than his head, boobs on the top of incredible muscular pecs. When she ate this weird senzu, she expected a lot of things but nothing as intense. But she had no regrets, on the contrary, she was even a little disappointed that it ended. ! It's was AMAZING ! She had surprised herself by yelling "MORE ! MORE ! MORE !!" and after all, it was all she wanted.

And now she was with Gohan, on an uninhabited planet, recovering from the most intense sex she's ever had in her life.

"Oh fuck..ha......ha....ha... When... you... ha... said... ha... it... ha.. will be... ha... ha... explosive... ha... I... didn't think... that you... ha..ha were speaking... ha... ha... in the first degree !"

"Hahaha ! You understand why it was better not to do this in our cozy bed ?" said Gohan, in kissing her.

"Anyway, I think our bed would not have supported us" laughed Videl. "And my gosh, is it normal this feeling of an continuous orgasm ? It's SO GOOD but I find it hard to concentrate on anything else ! And oooooooooOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOHHH... I can't help but moan" said Videl.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA ! Get used to it honey, it will be like that every second of your life !" laughed Gohan. "And you never get used to it no but that's what's so exciting, right ? An ultimate and infinite pleasure, all the time, constantly"

"Holy crap !!!!!!" she moaned, squeezing the titanic lats of her husband, by feeling a peak of pleasure. feel ultimate pleasure until the end of her life, if she had been told this morning she would not have believed it. However, that's how she felt right now. And fuck it was so good, so FUCKING GOOD !

"Well, we will finish our session on Earth, this planet will soon explode hahahahahah."

"With pleasure honey" replied Videl in kissing Gohan.

"But... avoid to giving me a surprising blow job if you care about our planet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!" laughed Gohan.

And the two teleported on Earth.

Few seconds later, a gigantic explosion happened, sending tons of rocks (and also several thousands of liters of cum) in the space.

Beerus was watching the crystal ball with Whis. Both were speechless by what they had just seen !

"...... millions of years that I am God of destruction, millions of planet destroyed... ... ... BUT NEVER LIKE THIS !!!!!!!!!!" yelled Beerus.

• Like 7

Phew, what a power ride! 

Intense as usual, but the power levels at a whole new dimension haha! Yeah that one was a lot of fun.

Totally didn't expect another Dragon Ball story from you but the universe and it's obscene power levels do fit your writing style very well Hahaha!

Okay, so I am a huge sucker for the good guy getting overwhelmed by such amazing power to a point of desire, need, addiction. It's really, really hot. Big big fan of it! But in the end you should always write what you are passionate about!

Thanks for sharing another indulgence in absolute power with us. I enjoyed it a lot!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, MadMutter said:

Phew, what a power ride! 

Intense as usual, but the power levels at a whole new dimension haha! Yeah that one was a lot of fun.

Totally didn't expect another Dragon Ball story from you but the universe and it's obscene power levels do fit your writing style very well Hahaha!

Okay, so I am a huge sucker for the good guy getting overwhelmed by such amazing power to a point of desire, need, addiction. It's really, really hot. Big big fan of it! But in the end you should always write what you are passionate about!

Thanks for sharing another indulgence in absolute power with us. I enjoyed it a lot!

Thank you very much ! Coming for you, it's an honour !

In fact, it wasn't planned but after a discussion, I started to write (but honestly I didn't think it would be so long... :P ) and above all it allowed me to experiment some changes. You know I like to write stories that you can read over and over again while being turned on but there was often something missing : this desire, this absolute intoxication of power and it was the perfect story for that ! And I think that it is appreciated !

So, I really think there will be more "MORE" in the next ! ^^