The swimming hole: Legacy (old named Muscle seduction - 17/09/2020 CHAPTER 3 p2)

Azerreza

Thanks ! And yeah this is a common problem that people like us have.

If I go revert him, it's because it's complicated to not destroy all when you are a 100 feet giant. And they're going to have work, a lot of work ! :P

But don't worry, they have the possibility to grow again at huge sizes if it's necessary.

Tbh, I didn't think for a fourth chapter but, as always, if I find a good idea, so there will be a fourth chapter. So no, it's probably not the end. ;) (for reminder, this story had to be an one shot haha 😛 ... )

• Like 1

Absolutely loved that chapter too, I am really impressed how amazing you made Noahs growth! I enjoyed that passage so much that I've re-read it several times. My god is is growth violent. Exactly like I would imagine it when someone obtains that much power!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm REALLY glad you loved it. This is the best reward: hearing the authors I love to say that they loved it. So really thanks!

And yes, it was necessary that his feelings are proportional to his growth, growth which is the biggest I've ever written, and according to your comment, the goal has been reached!

On 9/17/2020 at 7:19 AM, TonnyGiant said:

¡Esta historia es tan perfecta! Realmente disfruté de los desarrollos hehehe. Noah se ganó mi corazón. Su historia es similar a la de la mayoría de los gays.

Pero... ¿por qué volver a la normalidad? ¿Y por qué debería funcionar el antídoto? Deja a Noé con 100 pies y haz que los otros sean tan grandes como él.

Espero que este no sea el final

I agree with him, I wouldn't lose my power I want more and more