The swimming hole: Legacy (old named Muscle seduction - 17/09/2020 CHAPTER 3 p2)

Azerreza

Logically, new chapter in next hours ! (I say logically because I have people read it before posting it I want the quality to be there and I don't want to disappoint you).

• Like 2

Chapter 2

He couldn't stop to pass his hand in his hair. God he was so beautiful. It's been a few weeks since Enzo have known him. From the first glance, there was something between us. Few weeks ago, Enzo moved for to be near of his college It was first days, he was in hallway when he saw him. Enzo don't know what happened at this moment. Instantly, he froze, he was like hypnotized. He coudln't take his eyes off of him. His heart started to beat fast. Time seemed to be stopped. Brown hair, sparkling almond brown eyes, perfect nose, perfect lips. Never Enzo seen a beautiful boy like him. He fixed him for ten of seconds when their eyes met, and, like him, he fixed him for a long time. The bell brought them out from their hypnosis. But before to continue, he looked Enzo a last time and he smiled. Enzo thought of him for the rest of the day. Then when the end of day bell rang and he was going home and... he ran into him in a street. As previously, his heart started to beat fast and again, time seemed to be stopped. They fixed each and slowy got closer. They fixed them, again, again, again and finally, as instinctively, they started to kiss. Enzo didn't know nothing from this boy, he didn't even know his firstname and yet, from this moment, he wanted to be with him forever. After several ten of seconds, the boy broke the kiss, smiled and said "... Alexander, but you can call me Alex". "Enzo" he asked in smiling. And they resumed to kiss. It was this Enzo met Alexander. They were 19 years old and they came earch in this city for their studies.

They had set up a little cabin, it was their hideout where they could be quiet. But unfortunately all was not rosy, well, their couple was perfect but they met some problems. Other day, they were walking in street, hand in hand, when they have been annoyed by this bullies band.

"Hey faggots !" said one of guys. "Me and my crew, we don't like you. I'm gonna be nice this time but the next..." he said with a sadic smile. "So don't come back here, otherwise...". But they ignored them.

Few days later, they were in our hideout, they had just done to make love, Enzo passed his hand in hairs of Alex. God, he loved there moments, they were silencious but there was no need to speak for to see that they were completely in love, they could look them for long minutes, in rubbing other. Enzo loved Alex's body, he wasn't a bodybuilder but he did some sport so he had an athletic body, very well toned, slighty muscular. Enzo was more thin, he was more archetype of nerd. And he was always the one to be pissed of.

Suddenly, Enzo's phone vibrated. Shit ! Already ? He hadn't see time. "Shit, already 11:30pm ! I have to go home, I have to get up early tomorrow" said Enzo.

"It doesn't matter, I have been an excellent evening, as every time with you" replied Alex in smiling. Enzo kissed him a last time and went back to his apartment.

He was walking in street, for to going home. He had his headphones and he didn't hear them coming. Someone patted on his shoulder, he turned around and... "BAAAAAAAAAMMMM"! Enzo had received a punch in his face. He felt on the ground when he recognized his agressor : this fucking guy of this fucking crew.

He took him by the collar and said "I thought that I was clear : I didn't want see you here !". Then he received a good kick in his belly. "UUUUURRRRGGHHHH" it did hurt !. "Next time I will be really angry if you retry, faggot" said the guy, who seemed to be the leader.

Enzo was on the ground, he had an injured at the face which bleed and his belly was hurting him. He got up and he walked towars his house, the injury seemed more superficial but it bled. He walked with difficulty so he didn't really look where he was going. And sudenlly... "BAAAAAAAAAAAM". Fuck, again ? But this time, it wasn't a punch, no, Enzo knocked against something, something of very hard. Arrghh it hurt. He got up and opened his eyes and... WH...WH......WH.........WHAAAAAAAT ??? On the ground he saw a foot but, holy fuck, if it was well a human foot, the size, this fucking size !!! It was too fucking bigger for to be a normal human ! Even, it was not just big, it was SO FUCKING HUGE ! And what feared him : it wasn't the foot of a statue, it was a foot made of flesh and blood... which moved ! So slowy, VERY slowy, He started to look up : he saw humongous calves, quads bigger than him, something which seem to a short but FUCK the bulge inside was unbelievable, then two, four, six, eight... ten...TEN ??? A FUCKING TEN-PACK ??? And there were bigger than his head, HOLY SHIT! Two FUCKING GIGANTIC HUGE pecs, a FUCKING neck, well if we could still call this a "neck", it seemed more a muscle mountain, and finally a human head... who looked him. It was well a human, but FUCKING FUCK he was A FUCKING TITAN. 12 feet ! FUCK ! And holy shit but, he was all muscle, all FUCKING HUGE muscle ! Enzo became speechless and all white, totally tetanized.

"Hello! Are you fine ?" boomed this humongous thing.

"P...P...P...P....Plea..." but he didn't finish his sentence : he ran, he ran as quickly he could.

"WAIT !" said the titan, but no, he would never wait, he care about his life !

- On the side of Nick and Chris -

"You scared him I think" said Chris.

"Yeah but I can understand, you are never prepare for to meet a 12 feet muscle giant. But this boy worried me, you saw his injuries ?" replied Nick

"Yeah I saw, it seemed like a fight injury"  said Chris

"Yeah, that's what worries me. It remember me bad memories. Maybe with some goop he could..." said Nick

"Bad idea" interrupted Chris. "And we don't know about him, give this goop at a bad person will cause big problems"

"Yeah I know, but I don't know he seemed too innocent..." replied Nick

"You are too kind" said Chris. "But I love it" he said in smiling.

- On the side of Enzo -

Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck fuck, they were real ? But It can't be possible, nobody can grow to this fucking height and too much mass. Yeah, it must be the shock, nobody can be so muscular and tall. At home Enzo treated himself, he didn't want Alex know. He took him for a fool !

- Few days later -

Noises on loudly respiration and moans could be heard : Enzo was pumping Alex. Shit, make love was so good but in same time so sweet.

"oooooooh fuuuuuuccckkkkk" said Alex.

After 10 minutes of pump, Enzo groaned loudly and shot several loads. Alex moaned loudly, fuck it felt so good. Enzo rubbed him, his shoulders, his back, his hair. Gosh, he was so beautiful, so sexy, so in love. Again, his phone vibrated. Shit, the time passed so quickly. Hours seemed minutes. But after this wonderful day, there was time to go home. Enzo was a bit afraid, he didn't want to meet bad people again. And not giants. Well, he wasn't sure if what he saw was real or not, because 12 feet giants... it doesn't exist ! He kissed a last time Alex. God, he loved him so much. He left Alex's appartment and go to his house. But this time, he took another way for to avoid to fall on them. At some point, he froze : he had saw one of them on just around of corner. Shit ! Shit shit shit ! But it seemed he didn't see him. "Okay Enzo, don't panic...". He waited and when he got at the corner, discreetly, he looked : nobody. Ok good, so let's go. But unfortunately for him, this is the moment where they came of an alley. SHIT ! He wanted to turn back but unfortunately, there were others behind him. Shit shit shit, it was an fucking ambush.

The leader came towards Enzo and said : "Well well well, you don't want understand what I see. I thought to told you I didn't want see you again... And I also said I would be more violent. So, as you don't want understand....." he said. And he felt one of guys take him by behind. the leader came towards him in smiling. Enzo tried to escape but nothing to do. He badly smiled, clenched his fist and hit him. When he saw his punch, time seemed be stopped, but for another reason this time. When he hit his midsection, it was like he was out of air. And shit, it hurt. He hit again, and again. Quickly, Enzo fell on his knees cause of the pain. And from this point, it wasn't only the leader but the entire crew who was hitting him. He received kick after kick after kick after kick... Fuck it hurt a lot. He could feel the blood flow from his mouth and his nose and the pain was atrocious. He started to cry and asked.

"....keeeeeeuuuuf keeeeuuuufff.......... Wh...Why....... What did I do ? ...... Why ? ...... I.....I didn't do...nothing.........So...why ?".

"Why ? Are you kidding me ?" replied the leader. He grabbed Enzo by his hair. "You are a monster, an error of nature. All what you deserve is to die ! We didn't want people like you in our streets, never ! My name is Ethan, remember it because I will be your worst nightmare faggot !". The last thing Enzo saw was Ethan's foot, which was moving towards his head, then a big shock and... nothing, it was the black hole.

- one hour later -

Chris and Nick were walking in the street. They enjoyed of night for to walk in city (because to be 12 feet giant, it wasn't very discreet). At some point, Nick seemed to see something on the ground, it was like a bag ? But no, it was too big for a simple bag...He was getting closer and FUCK no, it wasn't a bag, it was a human... and he seemed very injured.

"Shit Chris, there is someone here and he seems very injured !"

When Nick was very close, he recognized him instantly.

"CRAP ! It's the same teenager from last time ! He is unconscious...... He breathes but he really need to be treated, and quickly ! Chris, what do we do ? We call an ambulance ?"

"He seems to have something broken ?"

"... I don't think but several injures."

"... ... Ok, we take him with us ! We will treat him to the warehouse. I have a bad feeling for him and I want answers from him" replied Chris.

Nick take Enzo delicatly and they hurried to go towards the warehouse.

At warehouse, Chris put bandages on Enzo and put him on a mattress with a big blanket.

"He should recover but he really needs to rest. I don't think we will have answers before tomorrow but I'm really worried about him. It's the second time we find him and these injuries, it's really not normal..."

Chris and Nick tried to sleep but each was worried about this teenager

- Enzo side -

Enzo seemed feel light on his face, his mind was so foggy. What's happened ? ... And shit, but what was this pain ? He didn't remember. He just felt like if he was on ... a bed ? He moaned slowy and Chris heard him.

"Ah, my love, I think our guest is awakening."

*My love ?* thought Enzo. And shit, this voice was very deep, almost inhuman.

Enzo heard big noises footsteps which went towards him.

"Hello... how are you ?"

And here, instantly, Enzo opened his eyes !  FUCK ! This..... this..... this voice ! He recognized him. FUCK ! It was.... THIS FUCKING MUSCULAR GIANT ?!

Slowy, with a terrifed eyes, he looked behind him... and shit, it was well him !!

Immediately, he backed against the wall.

"P.....pl....plea.....please.....d....d......do.....don't hurt me !!!!"

He wanted to escape but he was tetanized and of course, it was painful.

"Calm down, calm down, we don't want to hurt you, all is fine, calm down !" replied Nick.

"B..but.... it... hurts so bad... is it... you ?" asked Enzo.

"It's justly what we wanted to ask you. We found you yesterday in the street. You was unconscious and very injured. We took you with us and we treated you"

"You... treated me ?". And at this moment, Enzo remembered of all : he had beaten by this fucking crew, again. "I... ... I remember what happened..." he said.

"Ok, who did this to you ?" asked Chris.

"Well...if it's not indiscreet, earlier I heard you to say 'my love'... and you seem to be alone here, so you are...... ?" asked Enzo

"Yes, we are together" replied Nick.

"Well.. and, it's maybe indiscreet but... ... how is it that you are 12 feet muscle giants ?"

"...... we will explain you later" replied Chris.

"Well..... I'm like you...well, no, obviously I'm not a 12 feet giant but...... I'm gay too. Few months ago, I met this boy, Alexander, we fell in love, I mean really really in love. It was a perfect dream." said Enzo in smiling. "But...... unfortunately, there is also this 'crew' and... they dislike gays, really."

Nick looked Chris and noticed he frowned.

"First times, it was only insults. But I met them in the street and... the leader, Ethan, punched me. By the way, it was this day that I met you and it was why I was injured this day"

"And it's them who beaten you yesterday ?" asked Chris, who clenched his fists.

"Yes, and this time it was all the crew. Every time it's more violent. I'm really afraid. Next time, they said they could kill me" said Enzo, in crying. 

Chris clenched his teeths.

"Nick, can I talk you ?" asked Chris.

"Of course you can" replied Nick, who noticed that Chris was very angry, but he tried to don't show it.

Both went to the back of the warehouse.

"I know what I said other day but..... give him." said Chris.

"You sure ?" replied Nick.

"Yes, I know what you think : he could lie. But no, really, I don't think he lies. Have you seen this eyes when he spoke of his boyfriend ? It was the same look than you. This guy is really in love, like us. And it impossible that he did himself these injuries. I believe him. And then..."

"Yes ?"

"I never told you but, I was bullied also, long ago, but fortunately I had good people with me. I got trought it but everyone don't have this chance."

"You never told me."

"Yes I know, it's a bad period that I wanted forget. But him... you saw his injuries ? You know like me they won't stop to that. Next bad meeting could be mortal for him. I don't want that happens. Never. We have to help him. I'm not agree for to give the blue goo to bad people but him, it's very different..... he deserves it, no, he needs it."

"......... I hoped you will say this. Of course we gonna help him !"

"And prepare another dose for his boyfriend, something said me he will want grow also..." replied Chris in smiling.

Enzo was waiting and he had a lot of questions about them especially how did they become like this ? He would have wanted to be like them but what would Alex think ? He heard them go back.

"Ok we gonna help you" said Chris.

"Yes, with this !". Nick gave two small bottles filled with blue goo.

"You offer me...... water ? ........" replied Enzo, with incredulity.

"Oh you will see, it's a very very very special water. Drink one of these bottles and your life will be changed, forever"

But Enzo didn't understand. Water ? Just water ? Are they kidding him or... ?

Nick, seeing that Enzo didn't understand, said in smiling "You think we became like this with only push-up, pull-up and sit-up ? Well, not really..."

"What.... ? You mean this water..."

"Yes! Earlier, you wanted to know how we became 12 feet muscle giants ? The answer is... with this" replied Nick in pointing bottles. "One of these bottles will transform you into an 8 feet muscle giant. It's smaller than us because 12 feet, it's too tall, believe me."

"But why... why you help me ?"

"Because you deserve it" replied Chris. "Nobody should suffer for who he loves, for who he is. We help you because you are a very very very precious person. Believe me, you are really a nice people."

"Thanks" said Enzo, in crying.

"By the way... what's your name ?" asked Nick.

"Enzo"

"Nice to meet you, Enzo ! I'm Nick and this is Chris"

"You will always be welcome here" said Chris.

Enzo stayed few days, time for to cure enough and he left the warehouse, promising to Nick and Chris to come back.

At home, he looked two bottles. Was he sure ? He had really envy to become a titan but what would Alex say ? Would he like ? Was he ready to take the risk ? Suddenly his phone vibrated, it was a message from Alex : "Enzo, where are you ? You have disappeared since few days, I'm very worried. Please asnwer me !! I love you. Alex". Enzo replied "Sorry for my silence, I'm fine. I join you to our hideout. Enzo, who love you so much". He went to hideout and took two bottles with him. He maked a big detour for to avoid the crew. Finally after one hour, he arrived to hideout.

"Enzo !!" yelled Alex ! "Where was you ?". And Alex had been surprised when he saw bandages. "Shit... what happened ?"

"I will explain you". And he explained his bad meeting with the crew. However, he didn't say nothing of Nick and Chris. How could he believe him ?

"Why didn't you say ?" asked Alex.

"I didn't want to get involved in this."

"But Enzo, I'm your boyfriend, you can say me anything ! This evening, I come with you, that you want or not !"

"But Alex if we met them..."

"Don't worry, I can defend me" replied Alex.

And they started to kiss. God tought Enzo, he had missed so much him. Enzo couldn't stop to pass his hands in Alex's hair. Slowy Alex took off Enzo's shirt, and Enzo did same. They laid down on the bed and began a rubbing session. Alex broke the kiss and looked Enzo with a big smile. Oh gosh tought Enzo, Alex was so beautiful, look this fucking eyes, this lips, this smile. Never he had tought he deserves a boyfriend like him.

"Gosh you are so beautiful !" said Enzo in passing his hands on Alex's hair. "Why are you so beautiful ?" he asked.

"Because someone like you deserves a beautiful boyfriend. And I can return this question also" They resumed their kiss session then Enzo broke again.

"Alex, if I was... different, would you love me anyway ?"

"Different how ?"

"I don't know, fatter ?"

"Yes"

"Smaller ?"

"Yes"

"Bigger"

"Yes"

"A 8 feet muscle titan"

Alex seemed slighty surprised by this sentence but asked "Enzo, you could be a frog that I love you despite everything".

Then they resumed again their kiss session. Enzo turned him on belly and Alex laid down on him. He could feel his hands rubbing his hair, his neck, his shoulders and back. Gosh, it felt so good, so warm. Enzo felt Alex kissing his neck. Shit it was so fantastic, so good, so magical. He wanted this moment lasts forever. Alex was so sweet, so sexy, so romantic, so in love. And Enzo felt he entered into him. Enzo moaned of pleasure. He had already had sex with others boys, it was brutal, more painful than pleasure, but here, with Alexander, it was completely different, very very different, here it wasn't sex for sex, it was two people, who had found the love of their live and who expressed their pure feelings. It wasn't painful, at all, it was only sweetness, passion, pleasure, in brief it was only pure love. Alex began to pump. Oh fuck it felt so good tought Enzo. He moaned every time Alex pushed. He pumped Enzo during several minutes, in rubbing his back and shulders when finally he felt the climax was near. Alex pushed a long groan and Enzo moaned more when he felt several loads, 7 or 8. Then Alex continued to rub him. God, make love with Alex was so amazing. They pass all day, alternate to kiss, rub and sex sessions until the evening.

"I think it's time" said Alex. "Don't worry, this time, everything will be all right".

But Enzo was worried, he had a bad feelings. In doubt, he took one of bottles. They walked in street, hand in hand but Alex could feel Enzo wasn't reassured. They were almost reached Enzo's house when the latter froze. Alex could feel the hand of Enzo become cold.

"Enzo, are you okay ?"

But Enzo didn't say anything, he looked in front on him, with widened eyes, filled of fear. In fron of them, there was the crew.

"It's them, is it ?" said Alex.

"Well, you have really bad to understand, what I see. But don't worry, this time, you will understand" said Ethan with a malicious smile.

"Not this time" replied Alex with an angry look.

"Oh, guys, look what we have here, the lucky one ! Or... the unlucky one I should say... You would have stay at home, faggot". He came forward and tried to give a punch but Alex dodged and punched him.

"As I said, not this time !" he said.

"Fucking bastard, you will regret it, really !". And the entire crew walked towards Alex. During a time, he succeeded to dodge but unfortunately, they were too many. He fell on the ground and the crew started to kick him. One of these guys had a baseball bat.

"ALEX !!!" yelled Enzo.

"Haha don't worry, we are not gonna kill him..." said Ethan "But maybe just make him quadriplegic HAHAHAHAHA !!"

Enzo began to cry and begged "Please, stop it, please, we don't do anything, PLEASE ! I WILL DO ANYTHING IF YOU WANT BUT PLEASE STOP IT !! STOP IT !! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM! PLEASE !" cried Enzo. He was in total panic and completely tetanized. And suddenly he remembered he had the phone number of Nick and Chris, he took his phone and wanted to call them. But Ethan took his phone from his hand.

"Tutututututu, what did you want do with this ? Call police ? No no no no !" and he broke the phone under his foot.

Shit Enzo, react ! Do something !! And he passed his hand on his pocket and felt it : the bottle. Fuck he had totally forgotten ! But was he sure ? It would change his life forever. Was he really sure to do this ? And at this moment, he had flashbacks of the day, of this perfect day with Alex, and he saw Alex, on the ground, who was kicking by these fucking bullies. Fuck, Enzo, what do you do ? he was thinking. What FUCKING do you do Enzo ? Your boyfriend, the boy you love more anything, is on the ground, almost beaten to death by these fucking bullies... and you don't react ? Why are you hesitating ? Why are you FUCKING hesitating ? There is NOT to hesitate ! There is only ONE thing do to : SAVE Alex. SO REACT ENZO, FUCK !!!

Enzo took the bottle and drank it in one gulp. Ethan saw it and said, in laughing "What the hell was that ? A suicide attempt hahahaha ??!!"

"No ! Just the beginning of your nightmare, bastard !" replied Enzo with a bad look. He could feel an amazing burning in all of his body. In some minutes, these fucking bullies were going to pay it.

Instantly, Ethan frowned "You will regret this sentence".

Enzo felt that he girdled from behind.

Ethan walked towards him, clenched his fists and punched him in midsection.

Enzo didn't feel any difference with previous punch but he could feel his body slowy grow so soon, it will be different, very different.

"nnnnnggghhh...aaaaaahhhh" he moaned

He would yelled of pleasure but not now. He wanted see the misunderstanding on his face.

Ethan punched him again.

Slowy, under his shirt, Enzo could feel his abs pushed out of his stomach. He laughed.

"ahahahahahhahahaha nnngggghhhhh"

"What's so funny ?" asked Ethan.

"Oh, you will see..." replied Enzo in smiling.

And he hit him again. Enzo felt again the punch but this time less than previously, he could feel muscles pushed against his clothes. It wasn't yet clearly visible but he could feel it and shit it felt so fucking good.

"oooooooooooooooohhh nngggggggghhhhhh"

On the side of Ethan, he was a bit surprised, his last punch was a little painful, like if this faggot had a steel plate under his shirt. "What are you hiding under this ?". And he lifted Enzo's shirt. And shit, this faggot had good abs, not the most muscular he had seen but decent sixpack abs. "I have to admit, good result but if you tought that it would be sufficient for to protect you so I'm sorry for you" he smiled and punched him harder.

Enzo took the hit. Fuck, it didn't really less hurt than before.

On the side of guy who girled him, he felt a weird sensation, like if the body of Enzo was... growing ? But no, it should be his imagination.

"Hahahahaha, it's all what you are able ? You hit like a faggot ?" said Enzo.

"WHAT DO YOU SAY ? I HIT LIKE A FAGGOT ??? You will REALLY regret it BASTARD !!!" and he hit harder Enzo but this time, Enzo smiled : he didn't feel anything. For Ethan, it was another story, he was very surprised : it was like if he hit in a brick wall. Yes this faggot had good abs but even abs didn't do this. Here he did really hurt. He should hide something under his shirt, it was sure !

"WHAT ARE YOU HIDING BASTARD ?" he lifted again his shirt and... "WH.....WH.....WH...WHAT THE... ?". Before he had abs of a guy who trained regularly in a gym, but here... it was six fucking boulders, more like a pro bodybuilder, even more. Maybe he was flexing but no... it was too muscular. But... it was impossible ? How ?

Enzo laughed and said "Like I said you, it's the beginning of your nightmare ! .. ooooooohhhhhhh nngggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...."

And Ethan saw it : he could clearly see pecs of Enzo pushed against his shirt, his shoulders became really round, his traps started to rose up.

"But....but......but......"

The guy behind Enzo could feel his back widen, his shoulders slowy became canonballs and of course, he was surprised by this situation "Ethan ? There is... a little problem with this guy, I don't know how but it's like if he was.... growing ?"

"Ooooohh gooooosssh" moaned Enzo. He could feel he filled totally his clothes, even his legs was pushing against his pant.

"I...I...I.... dream, it's the only explanation" stammered Ethan.

"Oh no you don't dream !" sneered Enzo. "Oooooooohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck nnnnggggghhhhhhaaaaaaa...."

And he was taller, taller than Ethan, who could see the bottom row of Enzo's sixpack and fuuuuuck, look the size of this fucking bricks, almost the size of his fists.

Shit, Enzo looked so muscular, all his clothes was crying in agony, and soon...

*riiiiiipppppp...riiiiiiiiiippppp...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

Tears could dbe heard. Fuuuuck, Enzo looked like a pro bodybuilder.

"ooooOOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK !!!" he yelled. Guys who was kicking Alex had stopped when they heard his yells and looked him with incredulity. "Hahahaha it's so ama..." but Enzo didn't finish his sentences when he felt a big pressure in all of his body.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!"

His body exploded with a lot of muscle mass. His clothes had been shredded and it stayed only his boxer, which was crying out in agony. Shit, he was fucking taller, almost 7 feet. He knew that it's was not finished. And fun fact, but he could feel the guy who girdled him, but now, he didn't touch the ground, he was gripped of his muscular shoulders.

He looked the crew and gosh, now they seemed so small, so weak. They were terrified, well, not all of them. He could see one of these guys who was drowling and a wet patch on his pant. Haha, he wasn't the only one "faggot" here.

"So guys, who is the faggot now ? Hahahahaha !" Fuuuuuck his voice was so deep now.

"NNNNGGGGHHHHAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS" he yelled when a felt another presure"

"IT'S SO AMAZING ! SO POWERFUL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

And his whole body exploded, his traps rose up, surrounding his neck, his shoulders became beach balls, his biceps were bigger than his old waist, his forearms bigger than his old legs, his pecs exploded in two fucking moutains of pure muscle, hiding his view on his amazing midsection, he roared when he felt the first row of his abs literally popped out of his stomach, becoming humongous boulders, then he roared again two times when the second and third row popped and... he roared a fourth time ! Shit, he had a fucking amazing eight-pack hahaha. He passed his hand on them. Oh fucking god, it was so fucking hard. Try to hit me now ! Enzo tought, because now it was sure than they just broke their fists on his fucking titanium abs. His obliques grew, becoming really ripped, his adonis belt was like carving with an axe. His boxer was completely shredded, releasing his humongous dick. His quads became like a redwood trunks, really ripped, his calves were like two huge boulders implanted under his skin. And his amazing growth was ending. Enzo was now a 8 feet muscular titan. God, it felt so fucking good, even only breath was orgasmic.

"YOU !" he said, with a voice which was almost inhuman. He took Ethan by his coat. Shit, he weighted really nothing, light as a feather. he brought him in front of his eyes and said "So, you want always hit me now ?". He could see a wet patch on his pant, but it wasn't not cum, it was pee.

*CRACK*

Enzo looked down and saw the guy with the baseball bat, well, what was left of it... He had hit him, and this fucking bat was broken when it met his fucking eight-pack. Gosh, he was so fucking powerful haha !

"Be careful, kid. you could get hurt" said Enzo.

After saw it, most of guys just ran for his life.

Enzo was still holding Ethan.

"Now, this is between you and me" smiled Enzo. "So... if I saw you again in these street, if I hear you bullied ANYONE...". There is an iron pole next to him, Enzo caught with his free hand and began to grip. Immediately, crushing noises could be heard and Ethan looked, with wide eyes filled of terror, Enzo literally crushing the iron pole with only his hand. During one moment, he tought to do with this fucking bastard, he could easily crush him but no, he wasn't like him, he didn't become a bully. But shit, this fucking display of pure power gave him so horny, He didn't want cum in front of these bullies but it was too much. He felt the climax was near, so it's the time to give a last lesson. He put Ethan quickly in front of his dick and...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He came like a fucking cannon. Ethan was projected on several feet. It was like if he'd taken a fire hose shot. Finally, he reached the end of the street.

Enzo looked him badly and yelled "UNDERSTOOD BASTARD ? BECAUSE OTHERWISE...". He took again the iron pole and started to twist it before breaking it in half. Enzo looked Ethan and replied "I'M ENZO... AND I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !". Finally, without say a word, Ethan ran for his life, completely afraid.

Enzo had envy to explore and test his amazing body but there is more urgent : Alex, who was unconscious on the ground. Enzo took him very delicatly in his hands and went to their hideout. Like Chris, he bandaged him and put him in a bed. Now, he could only wait. Enzo was shared between two feelings : he waited eagerly the awakening of his boyfriend and in same time, he had really fear of his reaction. The night has been long, especially for Enzo who stayed awake during whole night. And finally, in the morning...

"mmmmmmmmmggggghhhhhhhh..." slowy moaned Alex.

"Alex ? Alex ? Doy you hear me ?"

Alex slowy opened his eyes. He didn't know where he was.

"Are you fine ?"

It was weird, it's was the Enzo voice but it semmed be... deeper ?

"Yeah I'm fine but whe..." and Alex turned him and saw Enzo. Immediately he opened wide his eyes and yelled

"WH...WH....WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ???" in stepping back against the wall. "En...Enzo.... what...fucking happened to you ???"

Enzo seemed sad. Fuck, he was afraid.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to talk you about it" he said, in crying. "When I disappeared, in fact, I have been cured by two people, but there were not "normal" people, it was two huge 12 feet teen. Apparently, they became like this with a king of muscle growth potion and they gave me two bottles. I wanted to talk you before to use it but when I saw you, unconscious and near of death with this fucking bullies who kicked you, I didn't think, I used it, I tought only to save you. But I know I look now like a freak, I understand if you choose to leave me but I..." and here, an unexcepted event happened : Alex suddenly got up and kissed Enzo, who widened his eyes, very surprised but quickly he closed them and kissed also Alex. After ten of seconds, Alex broke the kiss, looked Enzo and said "Leave you ? But you are fool ? Enzo, like I said you, whatever you are, I love you !".

And instantly, tears began to flow from Enzo's eyes, but it wasn't fear, it was joy. "Thanks" he said.

"You see ? Whatever you are, you are the same Enzo that I fell in love !"

"Thanks" said again Enzo, who couldn't stop to cry.

"And... a monster ? Are you kidding me ? You are the most fucking sexiest thing I have seen of my life !" said Alex in wiping Enzo's tears. "And by the way, what did you do with this bullies ?"

"They have had their lesson, believe me. Honestly, when I had the leader in my hands, during one moment I really wanted crush him but finally, I prefered to crush the iron pole and I let him"

"Shit, you crushed a iron pole to bare hands ? Holy fuck !"

"Erf yes, I don't know yet my strength, but it's really superhuman"

Alex semmed very horny and there was what : his boyfriend was now a fucking muscular titan. And oh my fucking gosh, he widened his eyes when he saw his amazing cock.

"But... for to be honest, I don't think I could take this monster again haha".

"Well, in fact, they gave me... two bottles"

"Two bottles ? You want say that you have another ?"

"Yeah, one for me and other for you. But I wouldn't obligate you Alex, if you don't want I..."

"Enzo, haha, you are a fucking 8 feet muscle giant, seriously, who wouldn't this ? Obviously I want !"

"Ok.. but maybe we shouldn't do this here. I wouldn't destroy our hideout. We need a more quiet place...... Oh I know ! How would you like a quick trip to the car dump ? I really want to test my strength, so why not lift a SUV ?"

Lift a SUV, god, just thinking about it and Alex was really horny. "Oh fuck yeah I want !" said Alex.

"Ok, but maybe we should wait few days, time for you to heal a little bit".

"Yes I have to say that it still hurts"

Alexander spent next days with Enzo, or rather... ON Enzo. He couldn't stop to rub this amazing muscular chest, feeling hardness of his pecs and abs, passing his hands betweent deep crevices. Obviously he really wanted to make love but the difference between two was too much, Enzo just will crush him.

And few days later, Alex was sufficient healed.

"Ok so let's go !" replied Enzo.

30 minutes later they were in car dump, there were several types of vehicles : car, autocar, truck. Shit, it seemed impossible for Alex to lift only a car so lift a truck ? It seemed crazy.

"So, you will your bottle now ?" asked Enzo.

"Yeah but let me try to lift this car. I know that I couldn't but I'm really curious to can compare before and after."

"Yeah that's true I didn't think I was able to do this, this power it's so... amazing." replied Enzo

Alex approached to a BMW, he estimated that weighted 3500 lbs. God, he couldn't lift 210 lbs on DC so 3500... He placed his hand under and tried to lift with all his might but nothing, he couldn't lift it even only one inch. But not for long ! He approchaed Enzo, took the bottle and looked it

"Ready ?" said Enzo

"Ready !" replied Alex. And he gulped it.

"Oh fuck !!!" moaned Alex. He felt a tingling, all over his body, tingling which quicly intensified.

"nnnnngggghhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH". His whole body started to swell? Gosh, Alex didn't look like an athlete but more a bodybuilder. Enzo could distinguish his pecs, his biceps filled his sleeves, his traps started to rise from his back, back which had a V shape. Under his shirt he could feel his sixpack developing even more, becoming really boulders implanted under his skin

"Ooooo shiiit ooooooh fuuuuuuuck aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!". Alex continued to swell and started to become taller. His pant became too short, his shirt exposed the lower row of his abs, which was really developed.

Holy shit, the burning became really intense, Alex closed his eyes and clenched his teeths. Suddenly, he felt it intensified even more.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!"

He turned him and leaned against the hood of the car. Enzo had a beautiful view on his muscular back, which filled completely his clothes. Alex felt another wave throught him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!"

Enzo could see tears started to appear on his shirt, same thing with his pants but it wasn't all : Alex could hear noises of metal twisting and could feel he was crushing the front of the car, slowy at the beginning but more muscle he had, more easy it was. And again, he felt another wave

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!"

He could feel his traps become mountains, surrounding his neck, his shoulders become absolutely gigantic, his biceps become huge peaks of pure muscle, his pecs became so big that they hid his view but he didn't need to this for feel his abs swell before to literally explode out of stomach and adding a new row, giving him a fucking very hard and ripped eight-pack, his legs became more wide than his previous body, with fucking big ripped quads.

Alex felt the burning disappear and finally, it was over : he was a fucking 8 feet muscular titan, like Enzo ! He roared like a beast and, like a trophy, he lifted the BMW but this time it was so light, so easy. Shit! Few minutes he couldn't lift it of one inch and now, he lifted him with one hand without effort! He was so fucking strong ! And, in speaking of strength, it was time to test it !  He lifted it above his head, put his hands on sides of car and started compressing it. Big noises of twisted metal could be hear and Enzo could see Alex compressed the car in roaring, really easily, which made him also really horny. Alex throw the carcass of the car, which was now only a big, twisted pile of junk.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH" he yelled. He felt him so fucking powerful ! 

"So ready for a strength contest ?" asked Alex.

"Oh yeah !" replied Enzo in smiling. "We'll start small, small like... a SUV ! You start Alex ?"

He placed his hand under SUV and lifted it and like the BMW, it was so easy !"

Enzo did same thing and same result. He did like Alex with the BMW and began to crushed it then he launched the SUV, like a balloon, further in the dump.

"Ha an autocar !" said Alex.

Again his placed his hands under the vehicle and lifted it. It seemed more heavy than the SUV, Alex walked on the middle and lifted it above his head. Fuuuuuuuckkk he was lifting a fucking autocar. He put it down. He was more suprised when he saw the weight of this mosnter : 33.000 lbs ! 33.000 FUCKING lbs ! They had the force of Hulk, literally. All this power made him very horny.

Enzo did same and same, it was easy even if heavier. They need more !

But Alex wanted have fun, he hit the autocar with his fist which fell throught, then he gripped the body of autocar and ripped off, with bare hands, a piece. Enzo saw it, smiled and did same. For 15 next minutes, pieces of autocar was flying around. It was as easy as ripping a cardboard box ! They boned it with their bare hands!

But they hadn't reached their limit, they wanted more !

They searched for several minutes when finally found it : it was... a fucking tank ? A fucking tank in a car dump ? But it didn't matter, as long as it was heavy...and it was heavy : 300.000 FUCKING LBS !!! Oh my fucking god !

"You are sure you want try ?" said Enzo.

"Yeah" replied Alex. As before, he placed his hands under and tried to lift him. But this time it was too much, he clenched his teeths and used all his might but nothing to do.

Enzo tried and same, it was impossible to lift it.

"So I think we found our limits" said Enzo.

"Yeah... wait, I want to try something." said Alex. He took the cannon and began to bend it to get it right under the entry hatch.

"As in that scene in  Hulk movie." he said in laughing

"Yeah, but unfortunate, we are not enought strong for to lift it" said Enzo.

"Too bad, it would have been so cool." replied Alex.

Fuck, imagine lift to tank which weighted more lift a 400.000 lbs made him horny, very horny. He looked Enzo and he was in the same state, all this power, this strength, it was so hot ! Alex looked Enzo and said "And I think that, now, I can take this monster". Enzo smiled and in one second, Alex throw him on Enzo.

As usual, they began a kissing and rubbing session but gosh, it was more powerful. Even the simple fact to kiss was so much more powerful. And gosh, it wasn't not their slim body but a fucking muscular body, slim back was huge valleys, slim shoulders were fucking canonball of muscle, pecs were mountains, flat stomach of Enzo was now 8 amazing huge bricks of pure muscle, with deep crevices between and god, his cock was so fucking huge ! It should reach top of his abs!

Slowy, Alex lay down on a car, the roof was crushing a little under weight, then Enzo lay down on the Alex's back. The roof couldn't support this huge combined weight and yielded. As usual, two lovers began by their tenderness session and gosh, it felt so different as usual, slim body were now fucking muscular body. Alex's back felt so strong, so hard, so warm. While Enzo kissed fucking bull neck of Alex, he positionned his cock and began to enter. This time, Alex didn't  just a moan as before but more a roar. "OH FUCK ! OH FUCKING FUCK ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!! IT FEEL SO... FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!" he yelled.

And fuck yeah Alex was agree, it felt so fucking good, as if all the sensations were really amplified. Step by step, the car crashed, the weight of his two humongous titan was really too much for this poor car. Enzo was happy : they may have been two 8 feet muscle giant, their sexual relations were still filled of love. It was not brutal sex, it was the muscular Enzo who showed his love to muscular Alex. There is just more muscle but their love for other was unchanged. He was afraid their relationship to end but finally, it was the contrary, it did like them : it had grown ! Enzo couldn't more happy, he knew that now, he would spend his life with Alex. Finally he pushed his entire cock inside Alex, who roared of pleasure.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!"

Before to start pump him, Enzo rubbed him more and asked "You like my love ?"

"If I like this ? No I don't like !" replied Alex

Enzo seemed suprised but quickly Alex added : "... haha no, I don't like it because... I FUCKING LOVE IT ! Enzo fuuuuuck, it's the best feeling I have felt!!!"

"So you love the next" smiled Enzo, which started to pump.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!" roared Alex.

And while Enzo and Alex showed their love, the car was more and more crushing. Soon, it will be only a plate of metal.

Enzo increased the rhythm while Alex roared more, his eyes were revulsed of pleasure. Enzo continued to fuck Alex during 20 minutes when he felt a big pressure in his balls.

"nnnnggggggghhhhhhaaaaaa.....not.......yet" he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth, he held on for a good minute before of lose the battle.

His loads were like canons shots. No wonder it projected Ehtan on some feet. It was so fucking powerful. And don't speek of their yells :

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

Enzo didn't know how long his orgasm had lasted but it seemed to be an eternity. He shots load after load after load after load in Alex's ass. Shit, there was enough to fill a swimming pool. And they hadn't noticed but they had touched the ground : the car was completely crushed, it was really to a rectangular metal plate. During this amazing orgasm, Alexander gripped some rocks in his hands, rocks which were instantly crushed in dusty by this amazing grip.

Enzo and Alex were here, gasping for some minutes for recover.

"Enzo ?" said Alex.

"Yeah ?"

"I love you!" replied Alex.

"I love you too Alexander, I love you more than anything"

And they kissed and rubbed for several minutes before Alex broke the kiss.

"We return to hideout ?" asked Alex

"Okay but before, I would like introduce you two people. I promised I'd go back with you and if we are here today, it's thanks to them."

"They're the ones who treated you, right ?" asked Alex

"Yeah"

Enzo and Alex went to the warehouse.

On warehouse's door there is a panel with written : "If you do more than 8 feet, please don't knock, we want to keep our door !"

"Besides, they have a sense of humor" said Alex.

"Nick ? Chris ? Are you here ?" asked Enzo.

Yeah we are here, enter !" replied a big deep voice.

And Alex couldn't believe it, he felt him like a titan but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, there was fucking titans ! Two 12 feet muscular titan ! Alex thought to be a titan but here, he was a kid in front of a bodybuilder.

"Ha, it seemed that the "little" Enzo have been his growth spurt !" smiled Nick.

"Yeah, and I have you to thank for life, if hadn't your bottle, Alexander might be dead now. You have saved him, thank you, sincerely thank you".

And Enzo told all events.

"Don't thank us, Enzo, you saved him; Oh sorry Alex, I don't introduced me : I'm Nicholas aka Nick and here Christian aka Chris". Fuck yeah throught Nick, Alexander was really beautiful, he understood perfectly how Enzo could fall in love of him.

"Thank you for to have saved Enzo" said Alex.

"Dude, don't thank us, realy it was normal to help you. By the way, what do you thin of your new bodies ?"

"It's so..... amazing ! I felt me like if I could lift mountains. So, we have tested our force in a car dump and we failed to lift a tank"

At this moment, Nick looked Chris and have a smile.

"It's very hard, is it ?" said Chris.

"You know that the tank in the entrance of the city had disappeared ?"

"Yeah I heard, the authorities can't explain how he disappeared. This monster weighted more 400.000 lbs. Nothing could move this monster."

"Well...no exactly..." replied Chris, with a little smile.

It took a few seconds to Alex and Enzo for to understand then, in same time they said : "... ... NO WAIT.... YOU MEAN YOU...!!??"

"Yeah, it's our bad if it disappeared. We tried same thing of you : lift him but we only succeeded to lift of one inch. But we needed of a small... help"

"You drank another bottle ?" asked Enzo

"Yeah, when we reached 10 feet we retried and this time, it was like lift a toy"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkk throught Enzo, they lift a fucking 400.000 lbs tank ? HOLY SHIT !

"... and.... we have another bottle now ?" asked Alex.

"Hmmmmmm not now...... You want an "upgrade", is it ?" replied Nick.

Enzo and Alex seemed disappointed when Chris said "...but don't worry, we have another solution. But before, just a question : can you swim ?"

"Euuuuuhhh yes but why this question ?" asked Alex.

"Follow us. You will see, this tank will not resist you after that" replied Chris.

Four titans went in the woods and walked a long time.

"But... where are they going?" wondered Enzo. What was the connection with all this ?

"We're almost there" said Nick.

And finally they reached the swimming hole.

"It's here" said Chris. "Your "upgrade" is waiting for you".

"Ehhhhh okay... but... I don't understand what we do here..." said Enzo.

"Don't worry, you will understand, very soon. A little plugeon ?"

"Ehhhhh okay...." Enzo asked him what they were playing but he listened to them.

Enzo and Alex plunged into the swimming hole and swam until place indicated by Chris.

Enzo looked further and... it's was weird, it was like... milky water ? This place was really really weird.

Enzo looked Alex, gosh he was so beautiful and... so fucking sexy and hot, even more when he was wet, it made his muscular body shine. Enzo smiled, Alex smiled and, as usual, they kissed. But it was... weird. Enzo could feel a tingling, he thought that it was temperature or other but no, and it seemed to become more intense. Shit yes, it became very intense, it wasn't normal.

"Alex ? ... I don't know if you feel same thing than me but, I feel like a... tingling, and it become more intense. You feel it too ?"

"Yeah it's the same feeling when I gulped this bottle... You think at the same thing then me ?"

Enzo looked his hands and... yeah, OH FUCK YEAH they were bigger. HOLY FUCK ! It seemed to be a "magical" swimming hole ! They were growing ! All of which made them very very horny. Oh fuck it felt so good, oh shit ! Alex looked Enzo : it was the perfect time ! He jumped on Enzo and began to kiss him and to rub him. And shit it was so fucking weird but so hot in same time : he spent his hands on his traps and could feel them rise up more, his shoulders, already fucking huge, were becoming really amazing gigantic, his biceps became more than mountains with huge veins, his pecs became humongous, he passed his hands on Enzo's eight-pack and could feel it gained in size. Enzo did same thing, he rubbed every part of Alex and could feel muscles was growing. Shit, it was so fucking hot, too hot ! Alex broke the kiss and said "It's my turn no ?". Enzo smiled, turned him for to offer his growing ass to his boyfriend. Fuuuuuuuck, Alex had an amazing view on growing back of Enzo. Look this fucking muscular shield. He bet that it could to stop bullets !

As usual, Alex began to kiss and rub Enzo's body and fuuuuuuuuuckkkk, this moment of tenderness and grow was so FUCKING amazing ! And he entered inside Enzo.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!"

The feeling of to grow and to be fucked by his boyfriend in same time, it was so divine. Slowy, Alex pushed, inches by inches, his member into Enzo, who was moaning loudly, lost in immense pleasure.

"ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh nnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh"

Then he began again to kiss and rub him. Enzo was completely in transe, all was so FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE ! It was tenderness, pure love, sex and growth, all in same time. He thought to have known the best sensation when he gulped this bottle but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkk, this one was SO FUCKING MORE GOOD. And they were taller also, probably almost 9 feet now ! Alex increased the rhythm while Enzo was constantly moaning. Alex continued to fuck Enzo for 20-25 minutes when he felt the climax was very near.

"NNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA I.....COULDN'T.........HOLD.......VERY LONG.......!!!!!!!!!" he gave again 5 or 6 pumps when he felt the gigantic pressure ! He had just the time to yell to Enzo :

"IIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMM COOOOOMIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And Enzo roared also (and came obviously) :

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

Their roars must have been heard on several miles. Enzo, who gripped a large rock to stabilize himself, crushed it instantly. Shit, his strength was so humongous !

Quickly, the water around them became white. At this moment, Enzo understood what it was earlier and smiled : Nick and Chris must have done probably the same thing they did. And it wasn't all, they became more muscular again : Enzo felt his traps reach his ear, his shoulders became more bigger, his biceps became unbelievable huge, his pecs grew more, he could feel his eight-pack slowy grew then suddenly, exploded out, row after row, out of his stomach, in adding a new row, giving him a FUCKING ten-pack like Nick and Chris, his legs were so fucking huge. Oh gosh he felt so FUCKING good !!! Same thing happened to Alex, his whole body grew, and grew, and grew, adding several hundrerds pounds of pure muscle.

Come and grow, come and grow, come an grow... This scene lasted almost 30 minutes before to calm down. 

Two lovers were here, in gasping. It wasn't the swimming hole, it was the cum hole. All water around them was white.

"Oooooh..... fuuuuuuuucckk.....it....was....the most......amazing........feeling.........of.......my life" panted Enzo.

"I'm.......agree...." panted Alex, who retired him from Enzo's ass.

Enzo turned for to see his boyfriend and FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK, he was SO PERFECT... and so fucking muscular : traps until his ears, gigantic shoulders, biceps like huge mountains, enormous pecs, a fucking very ripped ten-pack. He was a god, there were no other words to describe him. And god, he was taller, more than 10 feet ! Gosh, Enzo was instantly horny by this magnificent view !

They looked each other, smiled and again, began to rub and kiss, enjoying of their new 10 feet very muscular body.

But nobody of them didn't noticed this small figure, hidden in bushes, who looked them with very envious eyes...

(to be continued)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

whata nice surprise i thought it was a one shot

Tbh, at beginning yes it was an one shot but you seemed really appreciate, so if I had ideas for other chapters... why not continue ? ^^

Logically there will be another chapters but I have only the beginning of the next and not enough for to make a good third part, and above all : I want it to be even better ! Also, there will maybe a problem of rights with the next because if you have read the original story of Jaypat, you should guess who is this "him" at the end ;) But I don't know if I can really do this, but it could be very fun and hot. But the case I can't, so maybe the end of this chapter will be reworked)

That's difficult with this kind of story : to make a chapter as good as the previous one. But the original story deserves it. So I hope the goal is reached for this one !

And for everyone : don't hesitate to give me your opinion, even if it's negative ! It will allow me to improve next chapters.

• Like 1

This story is incredible. Just like the original, you did an amazing fucking job!
I have a lot of ideas in my head about how it can continue and become a successful series here on the forum.
Come on:

1. Titanic teenagers are my excitement. I love that kind of storyline. So why not let more of them show up in the story, huh? Take the good-looking teenagers and turn them into giants ... that's hot.

2. I would like to see one of the parents of these boys become muscle giants too. Just a silly idea, but it would be nice to see.

3. And if these titans were to form a society? A whole city of gigantic, sexy, muscular teenagers walking the streets ... it would be wonderful.

Well, these are just suggestions. Your story is incredible, you can grab the reader's attention. And I think JayPat wouldn't mind if you used the characters he created, after all you are all credited to him for the inspiration of his story.
Thanks for sharing and I hope for more of this story.

• Thanks 2

@TonnyGiant Really thank you! I never imagined that you would love so much this story. ^^ That's the kind of comment that  really makes you happy.

Sincerely I would like integrate original characters but the big problem is I don't have Jaypat's agreement and impossible to join him (btw, if someone know how join him, it would be very nice). So for the moment, I'm blocked (or I continue but with no originals characters but I found this very very very more interesting). I have the beginning of the next in my head but it will include originals characters and I don't have rights or agreement so if I post the next part such as I imagine it, it will be probably removed.

But really, I would love write other chapters and why not do an "unofficial" spin-off of other story (if I can of course, because, again, my goal is really not to steal his work, only to give a "potential" sequel/spin off to stories that I loved, because the boring thing with so good stories : it's always too short!)

And yes, I would like diversify the next a little because couple who grow, even if I love it, it's almost the same story. But obviously there will be another grows! :)

But really, thank you, I wasn't sure that would be appreciate so read comment like your, it's the best reward for me ! :) I'll try to make the next chapter even better! (it won't be easy).

• Like 1

Hello. Just a message for to say that, as I feared, I have to update the end of the second chapter. As some have guessed, I wanted integrate original characters but I didn't have agreement of Jaypat. So I couldn't do what I planned or rather, not exactly : I discussed with some members and I have some ideas for the next, which finally are near of what I planned, I have just to adapt the next for not use original characters. So don't be surprised if the end of second chapter changes in next days/weeks, it's normal.

EDIT: It's updated, just a little sentence which announce the next hehe... ;)

But don't worry, there will have another chapter for this story and all what I can say : it will be... giant, well, no... FUCKING giant ! ;) (and I prepare also other stories 😛)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I have the honour to present you chapter 3 of this spin-off! Small precision, at a given moment, I change character in order to give more immersion to the scene, logically I specify which character we follow and I put these indications in bold.

I know it can be confusing but some scenes I think had to be described from the point of view of characters other than the main one. So if this is not clear after reading it, don't hesitate to let me know.

And of course, your feedbacks are very welcome ! This chapter differs a little from the others in that it deals with darker themes but I hope you will like it as much as the others.

Have a good read ! :)

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Muscle destruction

Holy fuck ! Fuck ! FUCKING FUCK ! I was here, hidden in this bush. In front of me, there was the most amazing show : their two titans were here, in this kind of swimming hole and they were yelling and they were... growing ??!! Yeah, they were growing ! They were fucking growing with pounds and pounds of muscle. I never imagined it was possible, well, until there is few days. They was we But let me tell you how I arrived here.

It all started a few months ago, I was in my bedroom with my boyfriend, Luis. We love us so much ! Unfortunately, I have a very homophobic father. He became violent, especially since the death of my mother. So when Luis came at the house, I pretented he was a friend, just a friend and we played at videogames. In reality, we did other things of course. And usually, I locked the door, yes, usually... but not this time.

We were kissing and rubbing when the door opened.

"Noah ! Did you hea..."

Instantly, I froze; I think I never have so cold of my life, and never so fear.

"What...was...that ? Noah ?! ... WHAT WAS FUCKING THAT ??? YOU...YOU'RE GAY NOAH ?!! YOU'RE A FUCKING GAY NOAH ??!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ??!!"

"Dad I can explain you, I..."

"EXPLAIN ? EXPLAIN WHAT ? YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT ??? MY SON IS A FUCKING FAGGOT !!!"

I never saw my dad like this, I was totally afraid.

Luis got up and said "Mister, please let..."

"YOU ! DON'T TALK TO ME !"

Luis approached but my father punched him.

"LUIS" I yelled.

Then my father rushed on me and started to beat me.

"NEVER THERE WILL BE A FAGGOT IN THIS HOUSE, YOU HEAR ME ? NEVER !!!"

And then, the black hole... I don't remember, I just had pain everywhere. I was in hospital. My father pretended a fight at school but I knew the truth, the horrible truth. He dislike me, really.  I was scared to face my father but he didn't say anything but he looked me badly, I mean very badly. I tried to contact Luis but I didn't get any answers. Was he ashamed of me ? If he loved me, why didn't he answer ? I felt alone, empty, sad. So at school, I got closer to these guys, Ethan and some other guys. And one day, he talked of a guy, who they had beaten.

"Yeah, yesterday I saw again this fucking gay. But he earn this lesson. One punch and he was on the ground. Haha, so weak. Do you realize where we're going ? Gays in our streets, and then what ? Why not a gay pride ?" he said with ironic smile.

Logically, I should have react but I had the trauma of this day in my head, and it was I disliked what I was. So I have ignored.

And then this evening happened. As usual, we were in streets when suddenly I heard Ethan say : "Well, you have really bad to understand, what I see". Then the guy who accompanied the "faggot", his boyfriend I imagine, said "Not this time !" and Ethan replied "Oh guys, look what we have here, the lucky one ! Or... the unlucky one I should say... You would have stay at home, faggot". He tried to punch him but the guy dodged and punched Ethan. Aie, Ethan wasn't going to like it. The "boyfriend" said "As I said, not this time !". Ethan, angry, said "Fucking bastard, you will regret it, really !". And my group rushed on him and started to beat him. I joined them. I don't know why. Maybe I wanted to express my anger. This guy was like me but... I beat him.

I was totally absorbed by this moment, I don't know how much time has elapsed when suddenly I heard Ethan yelled "WHAT ARE YOU HIDING BASTARD ?". I looked and instantly, I stopped. I had to dream. The "faggot" who was skinny there was few moments was now a fucking muscular bodybuilder... I can see he filled totally his clothes, I can see huge shoulders, traps, big muscular arms and when Ethan lifted his shirt, holy mother fucking shit look these abs ! How ? How is it possible ? I had to dream, there was no other explanation but... no, I didn't dream !

This guy started to laugh "Like I said you, it's the beginning of your nightmare ! .. ooooooohhhhhh nngggggggggaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...."

Holy fuck, on my side, I began to be horny by this scene. It was so hot ! I have already seen muscle growth like this in cartoons or anime but NEVER I wouldn't have imagined that it could possible in real life. Shit, I can see his pecs pushed again his shirt, and his shoulders fuuuuuuck, they became so big, and look his traps, they rose up again and again ! Fuuuuuuuuck !"

"But....but.....but...." said Ethan.

Rick who girded, this "hulk guy", seemed a bit panicked : "Ethan ? There is... a little problem with this guy, I don't know how but it's like if he was... growing ?"

No Rick, really ? You surprise me... But in same time : who expects a guy to suddenly become Hulk ? On my side, I was totally hard and I could feel precum started to wet my underwear.

"Ooooohh gooooosssh" he moaned, fuck his voice was deep, almost inhuman.

Ethan, who was totally confused, said "I...I...I... dream, it's the only explanation"

And yeah, I though also I dreamed but no, it seemed so real but so impossible in same time. And deep inside me, I hoped I didn't dreamed.

"Oh no you don't dream... Ooooooooohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck nnnnnnggggghhhhhhaaaaaaaa...."

HOLY SHIT ! He... he...he was taller ! Shit ! And fuuuuuuuuuck, his shirt let appear the bottom row of his abs. Fucking fuck !! Look the size of his abs, it was like two fucking boulder implanted under his skin and other big bumps were clearly visible under his shirt.

And talking about his shirt... *rrriiiiiiiiipppp riiiiiiiiippppppp...riiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

Tears started to appear in his whole clothes, like Hulk he became simply too big for his clothes. The hotness of his amazing scene was too much for me, I started to cream my boxer.

"oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK !!!" yelled this Hulk. Around me, all crew stopped to beat the boyfriend and were looking this incredible scene. "Hahahaha it's so ama......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

His whole clothes shredded, let him only in boxer, which was filled in maximum. I have an AMAZING view on his FUCKING INCREDIBLE body. Traps, shoulders, arms, pecs, delts, abs, quads, calves, feet, all was so FUCKING muscular. And don't talk about his cock, it was a fucking pylon ! Shit, holy shit, shit shit shit shit ! It was really too much for me, I flooded my pants in moaning and drooling.

And suddenly he watched me. HOLY FUCK ! I moaned louder. I think he noticed I was horny, even more than horny.

"So you guys, who is the faggot now ? Hahahahaha"

I would say "Me" but I didn't say anything.

And suddenly he yelled "NNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS ! ... IT'S SO AMAZING SO POWERFUL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

I don't know how much liters I shot but it wasn't enough for this FUCKING INCREDIBLE hot scene. And it wasn't over, I though the guy was Hulk... well, he became more than Hulk. He exploded literally with muscle mass. He became absolutely titanic. I could even see his abs popped out, row by row, and see a new line appear. SHIT ! His fucking sixpack was morphed in an enormous eight-pack. I though this kind of muscle growth happened only in anime... and it happened now, in real life, in front of my eyes ! Fuck !

"YOU !" he said in looking Ethan. Shit, his voice was really inhuman now, no doubt. Holy fuck ! He lifted Ethan as he wieghted nothing ! Fuuuuuck. "So you want always hit me now ?". Ah, certanly not me, I wouldn't want to break my fists. Because it was the only result there would be with abs like this. Then suddenly, one of guy, who had a baseball bat, rushed on him and hit him. I stayed speechless when I saw the bat to be literally crushed against these fucking hard abs. Holy shit !! I shot again few loads. Shit ! I didn't know how I shot but my whole pants was covered by cum. Then this titan caught the bat and said "Be careful, kid. You could get hurt yourself". And seeing this the crew started to ran. I stayed here few moments, I would like to stay, to admire this beautiful thing but I knew it wasn't a good idea to stay, so I began to run too.

Few moments later, I was running when a yell, but fuck, this yell... it was so fucking loud. And suddenly I saw the most "WTF" things of my life : I saw Ethan, projected by what appeared to be a fire hose shot but... it was milky. I took 2 seconds for understand : it wasn't water, it was cum. HOLY-MOTHER-FUCKING-SHIT !!!! Behind me, I could hear "UNDERSTOOD BASTARD ? BECAUSE OTHERWISE...". I heard stretching metal noises. Then he added "I'M ENZO... AND I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !". Ok, so his name was Enzo. Personally, I called him more "Enz-Hulk"...

We ran as speed as we could and they took another street. But not me. I wanted to know, I wanted to know how he became so big. I wanted become so fucking big. So I hidden me and observed them. Enz-Hulk took his boyfriend, very delicately and he ran. Holy shit ! He ran so quick ! But fortunately for me, I just had to follow the big footprints he left. Finally after several tens of minutes, I arrived in the countryside, near of the forest. And there was a cabin. I approached and I could hear a big breath. It was the good place. I hide myself and waited, during long hours but finally, I fell asleep. I was awakened by a sentence : "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ???". Mmmmh, where I am ? And suddenly, I remebered all events and why I was here.

And Enz-Hulk started to speak. I learned he had retrieved by two other muscular giants after the evening where we beat him. And apparently they gave him a kind of muscle growth potion. It was probably what he used yesterday. I heard that Enz-Hulk wanted leave his boyfriend, who was Alex, because he though he was a freak. But after few moments I heard Alex say "Leave you ? But you are fool ? Enzo, like I said you, whatever you are, I love you !". At this moment, I fell the sadness invade me. I though at Luis, he had abandoned me. They were happy, in love and me, I was alone, no friend, no boyfriend, just a father who disliked me for who I was. I tried to hold back my tears so as not to make too much noise.

I heard Enz-Hulk talked about another bottle and test it in the car dump. But they would go when Alex would be cured. So I passed next days around this car dump. I wanted see this muscle growth potion and maybe have the luck to drink it. I went every day but nothing, then few days later, I was on the road when I saw big footprints : no doubt, Enz-Hulk was passed by this way. I arrived on the car dump when suddenly, I heard a big yell...

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!"

Holy shit, it was so loud, so huge, so bestial ! I did few steps when suddenly I saw a big shadow in the sky. I was surprised and and tried to guess what it was. Well, it wasn't a bird, it wasn't a plane, it was... My eyes widened when I understood what it was : A FUCKING CAR ! HOLY SHIT ! Quickly, I put myself on the side when the carcass came crashing not far from me. Holy fucking shit !!! And it was all rushed, as if someone had compressed it !! My heart beat so fast, it started to become really dangerous...

I approached and soon I could heard stretch metal noises and after have seen the previous car, I could guess what they did. And effectively, few seconds later I saw another shadow projected in the sky. Oh shit, not again ! QUickly I put myself again on the side and again the carcass came crashing near of me. Fuck, this time it was a FUCKING SUV ! And the next time, it will be what ? A fucking truck ? And soon I have had my answer when I saw a FUCKING AUTOCAR to be lifted !!! A-FUCKING-AUTOCAR !!! HOLY SHIT !!! I was ready to dodge for to save my life but Alex put it back on the ground. And fuuuuuuck but, how say that... it wasn't the skinny Alex I beat. Now he was a FUCKING 8 feet muscular titan. Traps like mountains, arms bigger than my head, enormous pecs, abs bigger than my fist, legs behind which I could hide. Shit !! Alex was now... Hulk-Lex. I became horny instantly. And Enz-Hulk did the same thing, he lifted this autocar; Shit ! I didn't know how much it weighted but probably several tons ! Then I saw an incredible show : Hulk-Lex hit the autocar, his fist passed through and he began literally to rip pieces of this autocar. He shredded the metal like a sheet of paper. Shit, I came instantly, it was too much power for me. He did this during 15 minutes while finally he didn't stay nothing of this autocar. Holyyyyyy fuuuuuuuck.

And I though I was at the end of my surprises but I was wrong... I was totally speechless when I saw they found... A TANK !!! HOLY MOTHER SHIT !!! A TANK !!! A FUCKING TANK !!!! SHIIIIIIIIIT !!!! By reflex, I shot few load. Each in turn, they tried to lift this enormous tank. I could see each amazing muscle of their back flex, oh my gosh, it was a beautiful show ! But none of two managed to lift it. Well, you surprise, a tank, a fucking tank ! But suddenly, Hulk-Lex caught the cannon and... HOLY SHIT ! He bended it and he brought him to the hatchway. Fuuuuuuuck. Again, the hotness of this scene make me came. And I was not at the end of my surprises, Hulk-Lex throw on Enz-Hulk and two started to kissing. They rubbed other, feeling every muscle. Fuuuuuuuck, I began to gasp. And suddenly, two lay down on a car. I could hear the body of the car screaming at the agony. Little by little, they crushed the car under their enormous weights. I was like in trance, gasping, moaning in looking this fucking amazing scene. I don't know how I did that but my pants literally soaked in an ocean of cum. Then Enz-Hulk positioned his gigantic pylon and entered into Hulk-Lex, who roared !

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS !!!!!"

Fuuuuuuuck, I never heard a roar like this, it was bestial !

"You like my love ?" said Enz-Hulk

"If I like this ? No I don't like......... haha no, I don't like it because... I FUCKING LOVE IT ! Enzo fuuuuuck, it's the feeling I have felt!!!"

And me ! I was gasping, moaning, cumming and even drooling on the most sex scene I have seen of my life.

"You'll like what happens next" said Enz-Hulk. And he started to pump Hulk-Lex.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" roared Hulk-Lex.

They continued until long minutes and finally, the car was totally crushed. Shit, Enz-Hulk fucked him so quickly. Suddenly, I could hear him to say "nnnngggggghhhhaaaaaaa.....not.....yet". He fucked Hulk-Lex for one minute when suddenly...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!"

It was as if a bomb exploded beside me. I could bet I felt the ground shake. It was just inhuman, powerful, hot. And fuuuuuuuuuuck, I though I shot a lot of cum but fuuuuuuuuck, it was a deluge ! He shot load after load after load. And fuuuuuuck it lasted an eternity ! I was moaning, gasping and, obviously, cumming (again !). And while Enz-Hulk was discharging a tanker truck into him, Hulk-Lex caught rocks and crushed them in dust. Fuck, oh fucking fuck, fuck fuck fuck ! I never thought I'd see such a hot scene. Finally, after more 20 minutes, their orgasm slow down. then rolled one side of the other.

"Enzo ?" said Hulk-Lex

"Yeah ?" replied Enz-Hulk

"I love you " said Hulk-Lex.

"I love you too Alexander" replied Enz-Hulk.

Then they resumed their kiss session for several minutes when I heard Hulk-Lex say "We return to hideout ?"

"Okay but before, I would like introduce you two people. I promised I'd go back with you and if we are here today, it's thanks to them"

"They're the one who treated you, right ?" asked Hulk-Lex

"Yeah" replied Enz-Hulk.

Shit, they're going back to town, probably meet these two other Hulk he talked about. I have to follow them !

Even in simply walking, they were more speed than me. I had to run for to not loose them but I had to just follow big footprints. Hulk of several tons, it does not go unnoticed. Finally, I arrived at a large warehouse. I looked by the windows and HOLY FUCK ! There was Enz-Hulk and Hulk-Alex and... two other Hulk but fuuuuuuuck there were more gigantic ! 12 feet I think ! Holy shit ! (and some loads, some !).

"...and.... you have another bottle now ?" asked Hulk-Lex.

"Hmmmmmmmm not now.... You want an upgrade, is it ?" replied one of 12 feet Hulk.

"...but don't worry, we have another solution. But before, just a question : can you swim ?" said the other Hulk.

"Ehhhhhhh yes but why this question ?" asked Hulk-Lex.

"Follow us. You will se, this tank will not resist you after that"

And four Hulk went out of the warehouse. Shit, again, I had to follow them. It's really tiring...

I tried to follow them but shit, they were quick, too quick for me so soon I lost them. But fortunately, as usual, I had just to follow footprints that brought me into woods. But fuck, why woods ? What's in these woods ? Unfortunately, I lost footprints. SHIT ! Shit shit shit. And fuck but it did few hours I'm walking. Then finally, I fell on a weird object, a really weird object : it was a kind of giant ball, but a ball of... metal ??!! What the fuck ? And it was as if someone had compressed something. It seemed to be a... vehicle ? Obviously, I suspected it was them, especially that this huge ball had to weight a lot of tons ! It even made a crater. For the fun I tried to move it but nothing, I couldn't move it of only one little inch. Then suddenly, I heard a roar, but fuck this roar...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!"

Well, no doubt, I was on the right track and they weren't far away.

And finally I arrived in a strange place : it was like a swimming hole. I could see two 12 feet giants further on the shore. Enz-Hulk and Hulk-Lex were in the swimming hole and they fucked. But there was something of very strange, they seemed... bigger ? No I had to dream but.... no fuck ! I wasn't dreaming ! They were REALLY BIGGER ! And not only they were bigger but they.... BECAME BIGGER ??? WHAT THE HELL ??!! I hid myself in bushes and I was looking this holy fucking hot scene.

Here, now you know how I arrived here.

Hulk-Lex was fucking Enz-Hulk, who was moaning louder. And I could see their muscles, become bigger : traps rose up, shoulders became gigantic, their pecs were absolutely enormous, their incredible eight-pack bulged more, their legs were wider than redwood trunks, their arms were absolutely humongous. Shit ! Fucking fuck ! It was so fucking HOT ! I couldn't stop myself to come. Shit, I don't know how much I shot today and how I could shoot so much cum but shit, it was really too fucking hot !

Suddenly, Hulk-Lex winced and said "NNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHAAAAAAA I....COULDN'T.......HOLD........VERY LONG...... !!!!!!". Then few seconds later....

"IIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMM COOOOOOMIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"

Fuck, holy shit, shit shit shit, fucking fuck, HOLY MOTHER FUCKING FUCK !!!! It was huge, no enormous, no TITANIC ! Enz-Hulk shot like a fire hose, he shots buckets and buckets and buckets of cum. Hulk-Lex gripped rocks and crushed it as it was nothing. The water around him became all milky. Enz-Hulk had to shot more than a whole swimming pool !!! And it wasn't all : I could see their muscular body become bigger, and bigger, and BIGGER ! Their traps reached their ears, their shoulders became titanic, their biceps became absolutely enormous, their pecs... there was no words for describe them, I though dream but no... I saw their eight-pack, bulged and popped out, row after row, and a new row popped, not giving them an eight-pack but... a FUCKING ten-pack ! And their legs... I think I can hide me behind. I was looking this FUCKING HOT scene for 30 minutes before finally, their fucking orgasm stopped.

Really, I don't understand, why did they grow ? It was cause the water ? Then I saw it : barrels, with a biological logo. That must have been it ! And then it hit me : I could grow also if I wanted ! Holy shit ! A very big smile is appeared on my face; I could grow !!! Hahahaha it will be so fucking amazing ! I tried to imaginate me, 10 feet muscular giant, crushing rocks to bare hands. SHIT IT WAS TOO MUCH ! I shot again some loads. But calm down Noah, it wasn't the time to be spotted. All what you had to do is waiting. Then this swimming hole and these barrels will be yours ! I waited, and waited and waited. Shit dude, get the hell out of here please !

And finally after few hours...

"Well, I think it's a good day no ?" said one of 12 feet giant. "Don't worry we can come here when we want so if you want another upgrade hehe !"

Oh man, don't worry, I know someone who is going to have a big upgrade ! And finally, they went out. I waited again almost one hour, for to be sure that I wasn't going to be spooted before the big moment. I was horny, very horny, very very very horny, I was shaking. I found it difficult to realize what I was going to do : become a Hulk, for real ! Finally I came out of bushes. I was walking towards the swimming hole, my heart was beating more and more. Then I arrived on the edge. Was I sure ? Really ? I hesitated but....hahaha what question, OF COURSE I WAS SURE !!!!! I entered in the swimming hole and swam towards the small rocky island on center with the barrel !

At the beginning, I felt nothing, then little by little, I felt a tingling, very slighty at first then it was intensifying, soon what was only a tingling became more a burning and I started to moan. Finally I reached the small island. I looked at myself when I came out of the water. Shit ! Holy shit ! It wasn't enormous but I had cleary a more athletic body. My flat stomach showed signs of a sixpack, same with my pecs, my arms were slighty more muscular. Gosh, I just swam few one or two minutes. But soon, very very soon, I was going to become much more ! I approached of the barrel, more horny than ever ! The lid was slightly open, I removed it. In front of me, there was a kind of goo, blue, very blue, it was thicker than water. The barrel was whole filled, too heavy for to be moved but I guessed than soon, I will be enough strong for this but really, I didn't want to lose a drop ! This barrel was for me, all for me ! I approached my head for to drink then a last thought crossed my mind : did I want this ? Did I want really became the most powerful thing on this planet ? My life will be not never the same after. Then I though of my father beating me, I though of Luis who abandonned me, I though of Enz-Hulk and Hulk-Lex, who were in love when me, I'm alone. Why I hesitated ? My life was shit. So... bye weak Noah, hello Noahzilla ! And I drank the first sip.

"OOOOOOOHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK !!!!!"

Nothing could prepare me for this sensation. Before it was a tingling, which turned into a burning. Here it was as if I drink molten lava. I started to gasping, quickly, and sweating. I looked my hands, shit look these veins and.... yeah, oh yeah, OH FUCK YEAH !!! I could my hands become bigger then.. fuuuuuuck my forearms too and.... In fact, my whole body became bigger !!! And suddenly, I felt an enormous pressure inside me, as if we were blowing up a balloon and I was the balloon !!! Oooooh fuuuuuuck this sensation was TOO FUCKING GOOD ! I was gasping, very quickly, my whole body was wet and I could hear it, I could hear my muscle expanding, growing. I flexed my biceps : I had a nice peaks, exactly for someone who passed some weeks in a gym and who had his first results. I looked my shoulder and... holy shiiiit ! I could see become rounder. Ooooohh fuck. I put my hand mon my pecs, I could feel it growing, becoming bigger, rounder and quickly I could feel them were pressuring against my shirt. Gnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaahhhh !!! Shit, oh shit shit shit soooo goooooooooooood !!! I could feel my midsection contracting. Shiiiiiiit ! I could feel each bumps slowy to pop out from my stomach. I don't know why, but I was sweating so much that my clothes were sticking to me, giving me a nice glimpse of the performance that my abs offered me. Oh shit, oh fuck ! I had a nice sixpack, like fitness models. I passed my hand on them and felt their hardness. Fuuuuuuck, it felt like a impenetrable muscle armor ! Then I moaned when I felt a big pressure in my underwear : my cock was so hard, perfectly straight but I had impression that.... no, it wasn't an impression : my cock grew ! Fuuuuuuuck ! I could feel it pushed slowy again my boxer. Holy shit ! Then my legs.... Oh fuck the feeling ! It was difficult to describe, it was like if I flexed my quads, my calves to max but I could feel grow in same time. And shiiiiit, I was taller now 6.5 or 6.6 feet I would say !

"NNNNNNGGAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!". I was here, moaning, gasping, sweating. I laughed nervously, it fell so good but it was only the first sip, only the fucking first sip and I have a WHOLE barrel for me. All this excitement, these amazing feelings made me shot some loads. And fuuuuuuuuck, even my loads was more... more powerful, more pleasure, more cum. And finally, it stopped and I looked me. Fuuuuuuuuuck, so well, I wasn't too massive than Enz-Hulk or Hulk-Lex but it felt already so good, like if it wasn't my own body. Never I felt me so fine. Goooooooooosh !!! I looked like  someone who has been working out for several weeks in a gym. Just for the fun, I wanted test this body, I took a little rocks and I began to try to crush him. I forced and forced and forced but nothing to do, I was not enough stronger. So maybe with a little help... I approached of the barrel, looked my body, I tried to feel what I felt. It was time for another upgrade ! I take a second sip and my eyes widened instantly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

I roared of pleasure but fuck, it was SO FUCKING INTENSE !!! Shit, shit shit, holy fucking SHIT ! Fuuuuuuuck, it became more and more and MORE intense to every sip. It was so FUCKING AMAZING !!! I had the feelings to have hit by the lightning. I started again to gasp and sweat, more than the last time. I moaned when I felt my body swells.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!!!"

I raised my head because I felt my traps rise up and my neck to widen.

"Oh fuck, oh SHIT, it feels so FUCKING AMAZING HAHAHAHA, SO GOOD! Oh my fucking GOOOOOOOSH !".

While I said this sentence, I could notie than my voice had changed, it seemed more... deep, more loud. Ooooooooooooh gosh, ooooooooh aaaaaaahhh !! I felt my shoulders become canonballs, filled completely my clothes. Nnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaahhhhhh ! Same thing happened to my arms, which became simply gigantic. I could hear the noise of the fabric, which was being pushed to its limits. A simple double flex and I'll bet I could rip my sleeves. OOOOOO FUUUUUUUCKKK ! I gapsed more louder and quickly when I could feel my chest expand : my pecs pushed against my shirt and as my arms I could hear the fabric groaned. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh !! I could feel my back widening, giving me a V form. And I could feel myself becoming taller. My shirt was about to be shredded and was now too short, showing the last row of my ripped abs. I could feel my legs fill my pants, my huge muscular quads pushed against the fabric. I though it was finished when suddenly I felt another wave.

*rrrriiiipppp riiiiiiiipp riiiiiiiippp riiiiiiiippp riiiiiiiipp riiiiiiiip...*

Tears appeared all over my shirt and pants.

There are a few seconds of silence, only my gasps then I felt another wave.

It was too much for my clothes, I could hear my shirt tearing all over the place, same with my pants and soon there were nothing but scraps of cloth on the rocks, only my boxer shorts were still as strong as they could be but clearly, he was in agony.

I could feel my traps grow more, my shoulder, already huge, became gigantic, my amrs were undescriptable, so fucking HUGE, my pecs were so BIG and... oooooooooh fuck, ooooh fucking shit ; I could feel a huge pressure in my abs, I passed my hand on them and I could feel them swelling. Aahahaha it felt so gooaAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGHHHHHHH !!???? What the... ? I felt the first row of my abs literally popped out of my stomach !! Fuuuuuuuck they are so big soooOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH !! Shit ! The second row popped out, which means that the third will sweAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH !!! OH GOSH !!! Haha it was so AMAZING, they felt so hard, so powerful soAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!???????? What the.... HELL ??? A fourth popped ! Fuuuuuuck I have a eight-pack haha ! A fucking eight-pack hahahaha. So INCREDIBLE ! And my legs, oh shiiiiiiiiiit, oh fuuuuuuck, I felt my quads growing, and growing and growing ! Fuuuuuuuuck.

Oooooooh fuck, I had a beautiful view on my amazing body. I was a Hulk version of a bodybuilder, without the green color. "Ooooo fuuuuuck !" SHIT ! My voice was so very deep, I loved it !!

I was here, gasping, totally soaked, feeling every ounce of power, I was now a fucking 9 feet huge muscular titan. It was incredible, amazing, just unbelievable !! I passed my hand on my whole body, feeling my mountainous traps, my gigantic shoulders, my astonishing arms, my enormous pecs, my incredible eight-pack, rubbing my humongous pylon and flexing my amazing legs. I felt like a god. But... I wanted more, much more ! I wanted to become the most titanic and powerful thing in the universe. And the solution... was right in front of me. Those who had made me suffer were going to regret it. I want to see them stunned, praying for their survival when I face them. It was time to surpass the status of god. I delicately took the barrel, without too much force so as not to crush it, and I began to drink gulpy. If the previous sips had the effect of lava, now, I felt like we were detonating nuclear bombs inside me. There is no words for to describe the feeling, even divine was too little. It was unbelievable, really unbelievable. But I used all my self-control for to not yell. I had to drink the whole barrel, I didn't want to lose a single drop. I could already feel my body growing, much faster than before. I drank, and drank, and drank. The feeling became unbearable. My dick was completely straight, like a cannon ready to fire but there's no way I was going to lose anything from this barrel, I wanted EVERYTHING ! Even though I was restraining myself, I felt my fingers crushing the metal. My strength was so fucking incredible, beyond anything I can imagine. Faster Noah, drinks faster ! And finally, I swallowed the last sip. Instantly I crushed the barrel like it was nothing. I was going to come, it was sure. I felt an absolutely indescribable feeling in my balls, my eyes rolled back, I fell to my knees, not being able to bear such a feeling, there was a moment of silence and finally...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I couldn't describe what I felt, it was billions of times more intense than what I had felt. I could feel the ground shaking because of my yell. I provoked a tsunami, I destroyed first rows of tree and those afterwards collapsed. And gosh, it wasn't load I was shooting, it was missiles and with each shot, I could feel like a muscle spasm, with every shot I got bigger and bigger, AND BIGGER, AND BIGGER, AND BIGGER, AND BIIIIIGGGGGGEEEEEEEEER !!!! I felt my traps exploded out of my back, my neck widening, my shoulders becoming so titanic, arms biggest than the biggest boulder in this place, pecs which were so fucking gigantic than that they were blocking my view, but I didn't need to see to feel my already ripped abs becoming even bigger, and bigger and bigger, I felt that several rows were added, my legs became thicker than the thickest of the trees. And obviously, my cock followed the pace : show, grow, shot, grow, shot grow, shot, grow, shot, gros, SHOT, GROW, SHOT, GROW, SHOT, GROW !!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! IT WAS SO FUCKIIIIIIIIIINGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!

I don't know how long it lasted, but it could have been an eternity. I must have shoot more than all the water in the lake. And finally it calmed down, well calmed down...I was here, looking my hands, gasping but damn, it was like using a subwoofer, it was so loud. "OH FUCK !" I said. Clearly, my voice was no longer human. It was incredibly deep, and so fucking loud. I was concentrating on the sensations : absolute power, the feeling of being able to lift everything, to crush everything, to do everything. The smallest little thing, like just breath, was incredibly orgasmic. Slowy, I got up. And fuck, what used to be a big swimming hole is so small now. I was so FUCKING TITANIC, REALLY TITANIC ! I started to walk and fuuuuuck, I could feel the ground shaking at every step. I passed my gigantic hands on my body. Fuck, all was so HUGE.. no, not huge, TITANIC ! My biceps was bigger than my old body, my shoulders were so gigantic, my traps reached my ears, my pecs were absolutely humongous, blocking my view, I felt my abs and fuuuuuuck, I was surprised when I counted seven rows, SHIT I had a FUCKING FOURTEEN-PACK !!! And my dick... I think a large tree trunk was thinner. And my legs was so fucking amazing ! I tried to estimate my size. Suddenly I saw a big tree, I knew this tree was 50 feet high. And this tree reached... half of my body. HO-LY-FUCKING-SHIIIIIT ! 100 FUCKING FEET ! I WAS 100 HOLY FUCKING FEET !!! HAHAHAHAHA !!! I caught this tree, well caught... rip off would be a more accurate term, and crushed it like it was nothing. I was so FUCKING STRONG. Suddenly, I saw on the ground the metal ball when I arrived. I took between two finger. HAHAHAHA ! Goooooosh, now, it weighted absolutely nothing !! I threw him to the city. HAHAHAHA ! Finally I was going to have my revenge : be careful Dad, hahaha because... Noahzilla is coming !!!

-----------------------------------------------------
ON NICK/CHRIS ENZO/ALEX SIDE
-----------------------------------------------------

Enzo was in the warehouse, on Nick, kissing him, rubbing him and feeling his new body. Goooooood it felt so good. Nick and Chris did the same thing further. The two couples were in the middle of the action when suddenly, a huge noise did shaking the wall.

"Hmmmmm ??? A thunderstorm ?" asked Enzo. But suddenly, windows started to cracks and finally exploded. "I don't think a thunderstorm could do this" asked Alex "or it's a very very VERY VERY VERY HUGE thunderstorm...".

"Enzo ? Alex ?" Are you fine ?" asked Chris.

"Yeah we are fine but.... what this fucking shit ?" asked Enzo.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feel. It's not normal..."

Then suddenly, all heard a strange noise :

SPLASH.....SPLASH....SPLASH...

"What the fuck ?" was surprised Enzo. They go out and it seemed like rain but fuuuuck it was fucking gigantic drops and... it didn't look like water. Enzo wanted to approach when he was hit by a drop. It was like someone threw a bucket of water on him. And yes, he could confirm : it wasn't water, it was white, even milky, sticky and the smell... it was... cum ??? What the... fuuuuuuck ???

"It's not water, it's..." said Enzo.

"Cum..." asked Chris. "And I don't think that a thunderstorm can do that...". Chris looked a puddle on the ground, he saw the puddle trembling, like the scene of T-Rex in Jurassic Park. Then again few instant later. Shit...

Alexander saw something in the sky, it was like a balloon but... no, it wasn't a balloon, it was spherical but it was bigger and SHIT it was coming towards here !!! "WATCH OUT GUYS, IN THE SKY !!!". Everyone looked in the sky and saw the big "UFO" (Unidentified Flying Object :p) coming at them. They moved apart and the ball bounced violently and rolled on the street.

"Chris........... you're thinking what I'm thinking ?" asked Nick, very worried because he thought recognize what it was.

"Yeah it looks like our...... tank..." replied Chris. He looked the ground and saw the puddle shake even more. No doubt, something approached, something of big, huge, no something of TITANIC ! Quickly, they ran towards the entrance of the city. They came across a lot of people who were running away. What the hell was going on ? And finally, they reached the entrance. What they saw left them speechless : to several miles of here, they could see a titanic giant walking towards the city but holy fuck, he was so fucking gigantic.

It took a few moments at Enzo for recognize him : HOLY FUCKING SHIT ! It was one of guy who beat Alex !!! SHIIIIIIIT !!! "FUUUUUCK ! I...I...I recognize him ! It's one of guys who beat Alex this evening."

"Shiiiiit" said Nick. He must have found the swimming hole. It didn't smell good, not good at all !!!

"SHIT ! You think we can beat him Nick ?" asked Chris.

"Unfortunately, I don't think. But... I know the guys used an antidote in a similar fight. I think I could recreate it but it took me probably several hours... and we have not several hours !" replied Nick. "I still have two little bottles, it's not much but we will be able to make grow Enzo and Alex at the same size than us. But it will be insufficient for to stop him."

"Ok, give the bottles to Enzo and Alex and concentrate you on the antidote. Us, we tried to slow it down." said Chris.

"Chris, you are sure that's..."

"Don't lose time Nick !" replied Chris.

"Ok..". Before to leave, Nick gave a quick kiss at Chris. "I love you Chris, please, be very careful !"

"I love you too but don't worry for us" said Chris.

"Ok... ENZO ! ALEX ! TAKE THAT !" said Nick in throwing bottles.

Enzo and Alex caught bottles, looked them and understood

"Nick, you want that we..." said Enzo.

"Yes, you will be at the same size of Chris and me. But it was too insufficient for to stop this guy. But if you could slow him, it will leave me the time for to create an antidote. But, please, be careful guys"

"No problem !" replied Alex.

"Good, I will try to do as soon as possible ! Good luck !" said Nick in leaving.

Enzo and Alex opened their bottles and drank it.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!" they said when they felt their bodies grow, and grow, and grow.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT OOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK" said Enzo in laughing. He knew that wasn't the good situation for to laugh but it was too fucking good.

Alex moaned loudly, becoming horny even if the situation was not appropriate.

Then, few minutes later, they were 12 feet muscular titan, like Nick and Chris. They wanted explore their bodies but no time for that, not now. They joined Chris, who slighty smiles "It suit you well !"

"Thanks !" said Enzo. "One idea for to stop him ?"

"Honestly, I don't know, we tried to talk with him before" replied Chris.

Suddenly, they heard big noises behind him and...

"RAISE YOUR HANDS !"

They turned back and SHIT ! In front of them, there was several soldiers, several tanks and a commander.

"I SAID RAISE YOUR HANDS !" said the commander.

"Woooooh calm down, calm down !" replied Chris. "We are on your side !"

"REALLY ?! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU !" yelled the commander.

"LISTEN !" said Chris, angry. "We really think we have time for to discuss ? Look what comes on us !" in pointing Noah. "Either we fight him together, or you fight us but I think any help will be welcome to stop him, no ?"

The commander hesitated but seeing the situation he surrendered. "Ok... what do you want to do ?"

"For now, just discuss with him, maybe we'll be able to reason with him" replied Chris.

"I don't like this" said the commander.

"Really, I don't care if you don't like it. I try to save this city, in doing as little damage as possible" replied Chris.

"........ ok, but if you don't arrive to calm him, I will attack him !"

------------------------------------
ON NOAH'S SIDE 

Hahahahahaha ! Soon I will reach this miserable city and they will see, they will see my power...... Mmmmmmh so here is a welcoming committee hahahaha !!!

Hahahaha, in this "committee" I could see Enz-Hulk and Hulk-Lex but gooooosh, there were so small, so weak now hahahaha it was too funny. Now, it should be Mini-zo and Mini-Lex; I'm sure I have more power in my little finger than their whole bodies.

There was another "mini giant", I recognize him, it was one of two other "giants" of the warehouse.

"I don't know what you want but we don't need to fight us" he said.

"What ? Fight us ? Hahahahahaha seriously, you are kidding me ? As if you think you can beat me hahahaha !"

"What do you want ?" he asked.

"it's none of your business ! Go out of my way or I'll crush you !"

"It's not necessary to arrive at this point, I'm sure we could hear us. I'm Chris, who are you and what do you want ?" he replied.

What ? Hear us ? Is he kidding me ? Where was he when I needed ? Who helped me ? Nobody ! Ok....

"I don't repeat it, let me go and maybe you'll live." I said, angry.

"Really, I think we can found an..." said Chris when suddenly...

"FIRE !!!"

Suddenly, I felt an explosion against my midsection. I had taken the shock but had to take a few steps backwards. Then I looked behind Mini-zo and Mini-Lex. Fucking bastard ! I saw several tanks. Then another tank shot. Again, I took a few steps back.

"IDIOTS ! STOP IT ! STOP IT" yelled Chris.

"BASTARD !" I said.

"No no no no no ! Really, it's not what you think, trust me ! We can help..."

BAAAAAAAAAM ! And third explosion. Bastard, fucking bastard, FUCKING BASTARD ! I'll crush you !

"IDIOTS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DOING ?" yelled again Chris.

I saw another one who was going to shoot. But this time, I flexed my abs. OH FUCK, this feeling, this fucking amazing feeling was TOO GOOD !

BAAAAAAAM ! The tank shot but this time, the shell comes crashing down against my amazing fourteen-pack. That's is I call abs ! Nothing can stop me, not even your fucking tanks. Then another tank shot, but with the same result : the shell comes crashing against my rock-hard abs ! Then I've had an idea. You want see power ? Ok ! You're going to see power. Me too I have my cannon ! I took my cock in my hands and started to rub it. Quickly I was moaning. I increased the pace then suddenly, I felt the climax was near, so I directed my dick by aiming a tank who shot me. And... I fired.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

It went off like a cannon. The tank took the jet and was damaged and turned on its side. I aimed another and fired.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

And same result...

I aimed another and fired, then another, and another, and another. Hahahahaha shit, it was so AMAZING !!! Here you go guys, THIS is a FUCKING CANON !!!

Seeing this power, several people have fled their vehicles. Ok... it was time to do another demonstration of my power. I took the first tank near me. Almost all but one had left it. I'd turn the tank upside down and shake it to get this guy out. Go be nice get out..... Ha here. I checked that there was no one else in it. I watched another tanks, I smiled then I began to close my fist. Immediately, metal twisting noises coul be heard. All soldiers looked me with wide eyes, totally afraid by this power. I dropped the tank which was a pile of rubbish completely crushed.

"So, who want to be the next ?" I said, in smiling. And suddenly, they all fled. Hahahahahahaha they are so pathetic !

ON ENZO'S SIDE

We had retreated to the street when they started shooting. We were looking this titan shot tanks with his dick. Shit, I found the show both very exciting and scary, because event the army was powerless against him. What do we do ?

"We have to slow him ! By any way !" said Chris. He looked around him and saw a car. "Ok, let's start with this". He lifted the car, really easily and threw it against Noah. But Noah don't move of one inches. the car on the other hand crashes completely against his titanium abs.

"HAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY ?"

Oh but it's not over thought Chris. He found a SUV, lifted and threw it but against, no result, the SUV just crushed against muscular armor of Noah.

"REALLY ? HAHAHAH YOU HAVE TO FIND MORE HEAVY VEHICLE IF YOU WANT BEAT ME !" said Noah.

Then Enzo looked around him and saw it : an abandonned tank. He smiled as he thought of the tank he had tried to lift with Alex. But now he was a few feet taller and few hundreds pounds of muscle more. He approchaed it, tried to lift him and yes, he could easily lift it. But but throwing it with enough force to knock Noah down would be more complicated. And, Enzo has had an idea : he took the cannon, crushing it a bit in passing, then he began to turn on him, like a spinning top. He did several turns before to drop the cannon. The tank was projected by centrifugal force and came crashing down very violently against Noah's abs, who was surprised of this situation. He was unbalanced, fell and crashed into several houses. Shiiiiit, it was like a giant falling on eggs, he completely crushed the houses in a deafening noise. Fortunately there was no one inside. Few moments later, he got up, very angry.

"FUCKING BASTARDS ! YOU WANT PLAY TO THIS ??? OK, VERY WELL, SO LET'S PLAY !!!"

ON NOAH'S SIDE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look at those ants. They are so weak, so insignificant !!! It feels good to be a god, so FUCKING GOOD !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...... What the... ???

Suddenly, I saw what appeared to be a car come straight to me. Pfff, it doesn't matter, I had just taken some tank fire so a car. And as I planned, the car comes crashing against my incredibly powerful fourteen-pack. I dind't feel anything hahahahahahaha !

"HAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY ?"

I saw Chris lifted a SUV. Ha, if he think that it will be enough, he is wrong !!! He threw it and again, the vehicle just came crushing against my abs. Fuuuuuuck, I was so invincible, so strong, so divine. It was so enjoyable, the little weak Noah was now Noahzilla, the most powerful thing that ever existed. Never they could injure me. I'm too powerful, I'm...

Then I looked in front of me for to see... a fucking tank ???? And it was coming fast, very fast. I didn't have time to react that he was crushing against me but this time the shock was much more violent. I took a few steps back to try to stay up but too late... I collapsed on what appeared to be a building or maybe several. I could feel my back crushing everything, nothing resisted. I found myself lying there, debris all around me and on top of me. No injuries for me but there was nothing left of the building.

Bastards... FUCKING BASTARDS, THEY WERE GOING TO PAY FOR IT !!!

I looked around for to find something to throw at them. And suddenly, I have an idea. I approached from the nearest house that I didn't crush in my fall, I put my hands as low as I could, pierced the walls with my fingers and I lifted. I could hear the creaking of bricks, pipes and so on: I had literally just pulled a building off the ground !!! I saw their eyes widen, I think those bastards didn't expect to literally get a building on their face.

"TAKE THAT !!!!" and I threw it...

ON ALEX'S SIDE

Alex had just seen Enzo throw a fucking tank on this titan. Goooosh ! He remembered they had tried to lift one in the car dump but they wasn't succeeded, and now, it seemed so easy !

"Well done Enzo !" yelled Alex.

"Thanks, but unfortunately, I don't think it will be sufficient for to stop it" replied Enzo.

And effectively, the could hear big noises and see him getting up.

"Yeah..... and now, he seems very angry..." said Alex.

"... Yes, he's angry..." said Alex.

"Unfortunately, so now, what do we d...What..the...... ????" astonished Enzo.

They could see Noah grip a house and... HOLY FUCKING SHIT !!!!!!! He tore it out of the ground !!!

Alex became white when he understood what Noah was going to do.

"Enzo...... don't you think we should... run away?" said Alex, afraid.

"Yes... I think we should..." replied Enzo, also afraid.

"CHRIS !!!!!!!!" yelled Enzo. But Chris had also seen it and understood.

Each to rush to the nearest building, breaking down the door. There was a second of silence then a huge crashing noise. The front of the buildings in which they had taken refuge was partly destroyed.

----------------------------------
ON NICK'S SIDE
----------------------------------

"Shit Nick, shit shit shit, faster, faster, faster !!!"

Nick was trying to synthesize the antidote but it would take too much time, several hours at least. He saw only one solution: to synthesize more muscle blue goo and use it. But even if it was faster it would take a large amount of it to be equal to this monster.

Suddenly, he heard a big noise. Shit, the fight must to be very violent. He was very worried fro Chris and others. They had probably need of his help !! SHIT !!!

Nick hesitated, he had not enough muscle blue goo but in same time, he was afraid that Chris could be injured. Shit shit SHIT !!!!! Too bad but he had to help his boyfriend !

Nick caught the canister, half filled with blue goo and ran towards the entrance of the city. After few minutes he arrived on a street and SHIT : it was a carnage, there was debris everywhere, as if a building had collapsed.

"CHRIS ???? CHRIIIIIIIIIIIS ?????" yelled Nick, really scared that something happened to Chris.

"KUUUF KUUUF KUUUUUF I'M HERE !!!!" yelled Chris.

Nick could see his boyfriend, covered with dust but not injured. Oh god thanks !

"What happened ?"

"Oh nothing, we threw a tank on him and he threw a building at us..."

What....the...... A FUCKING BUILDING ??? This time it became too dangerous, we had to stop this madness at all costs.

"Chris ? At the warehouse, in three hours, there will be an antidote, you can use it on him... and on me."

"On him and on y.." but Chris didn't finish his sentence when Nick opened the canister and drank it.

Like Noah, his eyes rolled back because of the immense pleasure that overwhelms him and he fell on his knee then...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chris could see his boyfriend grow very quickly, it was not just several pounds which added every second but hundreds of pounds.

Nick could perfectly feel his body growing, and growing, and GROWING !!! Fuuuuuuuck it was so FUCKING GOOD !!!

Traps became mountains, shoulders became planets, arms became as big as a truck tires, his pecs were two titanic muscle blocks, he could feel his ten-pack exploded and become an amazing twelve-pack and his legs became wider than a car.

And of course, his dick became more wider than a phone pole. Nick couldn't help to catch it. And he came, with the power of a geyser. The growth lasted several minutes. At first Noah seemed upset that he hadn't prevented it but finally he seemed happy when he saw that the growth would not be more consequent than his own. He would have a tougher opponent, yes, but he would always be the strongest.

Finally, the transformation of Nick seemed to stop : its geyser calmed down. He remained motionless for a few tens of seconds, feeling all the power flowing through him. It was indescribable, so FUCKING GOOD ! Then he got up. Even he was titanic but he was still smaller than Noah. It must have been 60 feet high.

"Yeah, impressive but... still insufficient !" said Noah in flexing his biceps, which was clearly bigger that the one of Nick.

"Why are you attacking this city ?" said Nick, with a voice which was also cleary very more deep.

"I want my revenge. Some people have hurts me, for what I am. And now, they will pay."

"You are not obligated to do this, we can help you !"

"Help me ? Help me ? Are you kidding me ? Where were you when I needed you ? You know who helped me ? Nobody ! Absolutely nobody ! And now I AM the strongest, you would like to help me ? I have nothing against you but if you get in my way, I will crush you. So little advice: get out of my way, kid.

Nick threw himself on Noah, who didn't move, worse, he seemed to let himself, wanted to make Nick feel that despite his growth, he was still too weak for to beat him. Nick and Noah fell on several buildings, crushing them. They got up and Nick clenched his fist and punched in Noah's abs. But it was like hitting a brick wall.

Noah smiled "All for this? I am disappointed; I bet you can do better". Nick clenched again his fist and punched again in the fourteen-pack of Noah.

"Ah yes, there is a little better ! If you go on like this, maybe you can hurt me... in a few years... HAHAHAHAHAHA !" said Noah.

Nick tried again to punch Noah but he stopped his fist with one hand.

"Well, it's getting boring and I have a revenge waiting for me. And like I told you, you can't stop me."

Noah clenched his fist and gave a big punch in Nick's midsection. In despite of his incredible twelve-pack, Nick could feel the fist of Noah digging into his stomach. He coughed up some blood and fell on his knees.

"Sorry you grew up for nothing ! You would have needed a few more quarts. Sorry hahahahaha !" smiled Noah, and he gave a big kick who sent Nick to destroy several buildings.

"Now it is time to go home ! Hahaha, be careful Dad, Noah is coming !"

ON NOAH'S SIDE 

I approached the house, this fucking bastard was going to pay, oh fuck yes he was going to pay, finally, after all these years of suffering.

Then I saw it, he went out of the house, stumbled and fell to the ground. He watched me. I could see the terror in his eyes and yes, he was right to be terrified. I was going to crush him, very soon.

I walked towards him.

In front of the house, he had his luxurious car. I lifted my foot, put it on the roof of the car, smiled, then I started to crush it. I could hear the sound of the metal twisting, the windows exploding; I continued until I had completely crushed his precious car, all that was left was a flat metal rectangle with a large foot print.

I crouched down and brought my face close to him.

"HELLO DAD ! HERE'S NOAH !!" I said, with a sadistic smile.

I could see him peeing in his pants.

"No...No.....No....No...Noah..wh...wh...wh...wh..."

"What happened to me ? Oh nothing, I've just had... a little growth spurt, but a very little as you can see" I said in flexing my gigantic biceps.

"Wh...wh....wh...wh...wh.....wh..what...are....are..."

"What am I going to do with you ? Oh nothing, just to get back at you after all these years of torture. Look... look what's become of your FUCKING FAGGOT of son." and I got up, making a double guns pose. "So daddy, you don't tell me anything now ? Ah I know, what if you try to hit me like you already did ? Here look, try to hit this !". I flexed my fourteen-pack, I could feel each brick become harder, harder than the hardest diamond. Suddenly, my father pulled out a gun and shot me several times but the bullets came crashing against my abs. I smiled. "Oh that's not nice dad, is that how you treat your son ? And then... be careful with this, you could hurt you." I took the gun between two fingers and of a simple pressure, I crushed it completely. 

My father was tetanized, unable to move. "Yo...yo.....y....you......you are.... you are a freak !"

"You said I'm a freak Dad ? Oh but well, Dad, you're right, I'm a FREAK ! A FUCKING ULTRA MUSCULAR 100 FEET FREAK ! So...say your prayers daddy ! Because even God can't save you ! GOODBYE !!!"

I raised my fist when suddenly...

"STOP ! NOAH DON'T DO THAT !"

I recognized the voice, instantly I froze. I saw a small guy, 5"9' high, who ran towards me.

"Please Noah, don't do that !!"

It was Luis.

"What are you doing here ?" I said, surprised and irritated.

"Noah... You are a muscular 100 feet giant who attacks a city, you're on the news, on all the channels. And when I saw you, I knew why you was here, what was your goal. But Noah, my love, please, don't do that !"

My love... MY LOVE ??!! How dare he ? He had abandoned me and he dared to call me MY LOVE ?

"How... HOW DARE YOU ? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME "MY LOVE" ? YOU ABANDONED ME LUIS !!! YOU ABANDONED ME !!!!!!!" I yelled, tears in the eyes.

"Yeah Noah, that's true, I abandoned you... but not for reasons you believe. I love you Noah, I always love you."

"HOW...HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME ?" I said, in crying of rage.

"Because it's for this reason I left you. You think I left you because I was ashamed of you ? Noah... of course not ! I left you for to protect you. You have seen how he beat you the night he saw us. If I had continued to see you, it would have been worse, much worse ! He could have killed you, Noah ! I love you Noah, I love you so much but.. your life is more precious than everything. I would do anything to protect you, even if I have to suffer for it. I didn't leave you because I was ashamed of you, you are and always will be my greatest pride. No, I left you for to protect your life because it's more important of everything, even my love for you. That's the reason why I left you this night.

"Luis...... I...."

Nick, who was getting up and had heard the story, saw an incredible and undescriptable scene : Noah, the muscular 100 feet giant, who was the most powerful human on his Earth, was shaking in front of his 5"9' boyfriend. Noah had more strength in the smallest muscle of his body than in whole body of Luis and however, he had "defeated" him because Noah was not a evil guy, he was a normal gay, who had been suffering for years, who thought he had lost everything but in the end he was wrong, someone loved him and will always love him.

I watched Luis. My hands was shaking, but it was no longer rage or anger, it was regret, sadness and hapiness in same time. Noah, you are an idiot... Shit....shit......SHIT !!!!!!! Noah, you are a FUCKING IDIOT ! Luis never abandoned you, he never betrayed you. He loves you, he ALWAYS loved you ! Fuck Noah, you are an IDIOT !!!! ..... But all this, it's HIS fault, it's HIS FUCKING FAULT !!!

I watched badly my father. Luis watched me, fearing that I would do the irreparable.

"Well... It's time to end it ALL" I said in raising my fist.

"NOAH NO !!!!!!!" yelled Luis but too late : I put down my fist........... I put down my fist on this fucking house ! It all started there, it all had to end there. I felt my fist spraying all over the floors, then passing through the attic, first the roof, then the ceiling of my room, I felt my fist pulverize my bed, then I destroyed my father's room and my fist ends up crushing the living room. The shock wave finished off the rest of the house. They were not even ruins anymore, there was nothing left of the house. Everyone was looking me silently, barely understanding what I had just done. Then I approached my face on my father, as if I was ready to eat it.

"Run away, Dad. Run. Run away and never return."

And he ran, by the way, he probably broke the speed record.

It was over. It was all over. I watched Luis.

"Luis......I.....I.....I......I'M SORRY LUIS, I'M SO SORRY !" I said in crying. Few tears fall on Luis, acting like a bucket of water.

He put down his tiny hand on my gigantic hand. "It's over Noah, it's all over !" he said in smiling.

Then I bent down to ground level, closed my eyes and he put his tiny lips on mine. When I was going to kiss him, tears flowed on my cheek. It was like a dream but it wasn't a dream, it was real. This day, this moment, I've been waiting for him for months.

But suddenly, I realised that I had no more house, no more family. What was I going to become ?

"But..... I no longer have a home, no longer have a family" I said at Luis, sad.

"You have us !" said a voice. It was Alex.

Suddenly I felt me gulty. I had hurt this guy, I had beaten him up and even tried to kill him now..... and he said "You have us" ?

"Alex...But I.....I had beaten you......I..... I mean how ? And why would you forgive me ? I...I.....I'm sorry......I..."

"Noah, you don't have to apologize." replied Alex.

"What ? But...."

"Noah, in his story, you are a victim. You are a victim of the hate, of the fear, of the unknown. We would all have reacted this way if we felt alone in the world, abandonned. You are not a freak Noah, you're a guy, a beautiful guy who's been suffering for years. No one should know about this, about who he is. And about your family, Noah, it's not the blood ties which count, but the people who love you to the point of considering you as their own family, those who are ready to give their lives to protect you, it is the bonds of the heart that make up the family Noah. So... welcome to your new family Noah !!"

And then I cracked, I cried, I cried all the tears of my body. I couldn't stop crying, but this time, it was completely different, no more sadness, no, it was joy, only joy.

And they all came to give me a hug. I also wanted to hug them but... it wasn't a very good idea.

"So what do we do now ?" asked Chris, seeing the half of the city destroyed.

"I think we're going to have some work to do, we'll have to rebuild a lot of buildings." replied Nick. "But I think we have enough muscle to make it go faster" he said in smiling. "By the way Noah, I think it would be preferable that you go back to a normal size, well normal... Let's say you can always lift and crush tanks, is that ok for you ?"

"Go back to a normal size ? But how ?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry, I have an antidote for that and also the way to make you grow. And, of course, Luis will also get his dose. I'm not against a few hundred extra pounds of muscle for to help us. Aren't you guys ?"

And all in chorus they shouted "YES !!!"

"Thanks ! Thanks you so much !!!" I said, in smiling/crying. I couldn't believe it, in spite of everything I had done, they accepted me as a new member of their family, and Luis also of course. Finally...finally !! After all these years of suffering, I had finally been entitled to my happiness, in a true family.

Now, you know my story and you know how it ended !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This story is so perfect!  I really enjoyed the developments hehehe.  Noah won my heart.  His story is similar to that of most gays.  

But ... why go back to normal?  And why should the antidote work?  Leave Noah with 100ft and make the others as huge as he is.

I hope this is not the end

• Like 3