The swimming hole: Legacy (old named Muscle seduction - 17/09/2020 CHAPTER 3 p2)

Azerreza

Thanks, guys. I was afraid you don't like or  not good (and I don't want disappoint, especially with this kind of story). I have others stories on fire but  I need to work few details before to post (it will not a spin-off but I think, if it's not a problem, to make another)

Super hot growth story. Very fast paced and intense! The english is not too great, so after reading this I feel a little like I just had a stroke. But you that doesn't make it worse for what it is! I had a lot of fun reading this and really hope to see more from you!

Btw., I too loved JayPat's stories, he has a great talent when it comes to writing. But he seems to have switched to persue his 3d hobby on Patreon. I don't know if he still does that, it wasn't my cup of tea. Hoping he's well, though!

• Like 1

Wow ! I'm very honoured ! I really love your work so receive a compliment of you, it's amazing for me ! ^^

But you are also right on my english, I know it's really bad, I will try to improve it for next stories.

• Like 1