Eric's New Sponsorship

Ultram0th

[This is a new series that I’m starting, in which Eric Janicki is turned into a slutty himbo! Also, I’m moving my work to my new Tumblr at https://ultram0th2.tumblr.com/ ]

Eric Janicki relaxed into the leather chair inside the small office. As he mindlessly scrolled through his phone, he couldn’t help the bright smile that formed on his handsome face as the notifications kept popping up on his feed, letting the bodybuilder/fitness trainer know that his latest gym selfie was popular. It’d been a nonchalant pic of himself in the mirror, with his blue tank riding up the smallest bit to offer the viewers a sneak peek of his chiseled abs which had a light dusting of hair covering them.

The 6’1’’ bodybuilder knew that he was attractive, to both females and males, the latter of which made up a majority of his fanbase. Although he was straight, Eric knew that he could keep his follower count up on his online profiles and the lucrative sponsorships coming if he offered enough content that showcased his flawless musculature. The 28 year old man had spent years developing his flawless physique and it was obvious. Even as he was now: donning a dark blue button down and black slacks, his muscles were clearly evident. The buttons on his shirt seemed to strain to keep his powerful pecs covered and his biceps looked as if they could split the sleeves apart at the seams. His slacks showed off every contour of his large thighs and helped to showcase his muscle butt that was the star of many of his posts online. Eric knew that he was hot and he wasn’t shy about using his body, but he was always careful to only offer a sneak peek and not the whole thing. It was tactic employed to keep his gay fanbase drooling over him while asserting that fact that he wasn’t attracted to other men. It didn’t hurt to allow them to pretend, he figured.

Eric knew that it was because of his perfect musculature and loyal fanbase that he was in contact with H-Boost, which was some unknown workout supplement company. It’d all been a stroke of luck, honestly. Eric had been at the gym, working on his triceps when an older bodybuilder, Larkin, had walked up to him and had asked if he’d be interested in posting some content about the supplements since the company was looking for an image that apparently he fit. Eric had jumped at the chance to get more sponsorship deals for his social media, which would hopefully cause a domino effect where he’d gain more followers and thus more offers, both of which equals more money.

Eric knew close to nothing about the company; but after a quick Google search, he found that it was pretty underground and run by a man named Hank Williams. The picture and bio on the small company website had showed that Hank was an avid weightlifter and that he tended to be more into men— thus the tight-fitting clothes that Eric was dressed in, hoping to score this sponsorship deal.

The door to the tiny office opened up and Eric put his phone away, getting up onto his feet to shake Hank’s hand as he entered. “Good afternoon, Mr. Williams,” he said in a polite voice. “Thank you for meeting with me today.”

The older man was a solid wall of muscle. It was clear that he’d been a bodybuilder back in his prime. Now the fifty-something year old man hadn’t been following a strict diet as was evident by the large muscle gut that his bulging pecs rested on. His beefy arms struggled to be contained within the fabric of his dress shirt, and his thighs were so thick that the man’s walk resembled more of a waddle. His shaved head gleamed underneath the florescence in the room and his goatee was black, tinged with flecks of gray. Still the strength behind his handshake told Eric that the older man could easily hold his own.

“Please, call me ‘Hank’,” he smiled warmly. “And thank you for meeting with us.” He walked around the large, wooden desk that was in the room, setting himself down into his own chair which creaked under his weight.

Eric sat back down and straightened his posture, making sure to pull his shoulders back the smallest bit to push his powerful pecs forward. He fought to hide the smirk that was framed by his trimmed beard when he noticed Hank’s brown eyes hone in on the straining buttons. Eric knew that the older man found him sexy, so he figured that obtaining this sponsorship would be no problem.

Hank looked at the computer screen that was in front of him, typing away as he read over something. The whole time he typed, his eyes would occasionally flick over towards the chiseled pecs on the straight bodybuilder’s chest. “Well,” he hummed, “Larkin gave you raving reviews and it looks like you do have a pretty impressive social media presence. But, I’m just not sure right now…”

Trying to maintain his cool, Eric fought the frown that almost formed on his face. “What do you mean?” he asked. He flexed his arms this time, his large biceps moving like large bowling balls underneath his shirt sleeves. He was always used to just flexing here and there, or maybe flashing a coy smile for the camera. That’d always worked. However, the muscle hunk was floored when he heard that he might not have been what the company was looking for.

Hank continued to type away before he opened up one of the drawers on his desk. He pulled out a small plastic pouch, about the size of a condom wrapper, and tossed it onto the desk. One side of the plastic was see-through, showcasing a small pink capsule pill.

“This is one of our products that we’re looking for someone to advertise for us,” Hank explained. “It’s supposed to give men a certain kind of boost that a specific audience is interested in. Looking at your posts, you seem to be very dedicated to your fitness. While it is impressive, I’m just unsure if you’d be the right fit for our product.”

Eric shook his head slowly back and forth, a little confused by what the older bodybuilder was saying. Sure, Eric was very into fitness, it was obvious by his social media accounts. However, the driving factor behind his desire to land this deal was the way his friend Larkin had boasted about the massive amount of attention and followers people tended to gain once they’d been sponsored by H-Boost. Although he’d never seen any himself, Larkin had never lied to him before.

The cocky stud crossed his buff arms in front of his massive chest, simultaneously flexing his biceps and pecs to look much bigger for the gay man. “I’m sure I can handle it,” he smirked, putting on his crooked smile that made the ladies’ hearts melt.

Hank’s eyes conspicuously ran up and down Eric’s muscled form. He clenched his stubble-covered jaw before nodding, pushing the pill forward across the desk.

“You already posted a selfie today,” Hank explained, “so we can use that as a before. After you take the supplement, we ask that you take a picture every day to show your progress.”

As Hank went over the terms, Eric fought to maintain his composure over the fact that he’d landed such a sponsorship. All he had to do was take a pill and then post pictures, and then the money would come rolling in. It was no-lose situation in his mind.

“…all it takes is just one dosage,” Hank continued. “So if you’re sure, you can take the pill now.” He pulled out a water bottle from his desk and slid it towards the stud.

“Just one?” Eric repeated, thinking that it was too easy. Still, he shrugged his broad shoulders and ripped open the package. He tossed the pill to the back of his throat and chugged down the entire water bottle to make sure it went all the way down.

“Great!” Hank cheered as he stood up to shake Eric’s hand once more. “I have a feeling that this going to be a great sponsorship for you. We can email you the contract later. In the meantime, don’t forget to take pictures of your progress and to tag us in them.”

Eric gratefully shook the older bodybuilder’s beefy hand. “Absolutely,” he agreed, standing up from his seat and walking out of the small office. There was a light swish to his walk, and Hank couldn’t help but admire the way the stud’s muscled globes seemed to dance back and forth as he walked away.

He made a mental note to thank Larkin for sending them Eric, who would without a doubt be a perfect spokesman for Himbo Boost, or H-Boost for short.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

[Here's Part 2! I hope you all enjoy it! And please check out my Tumblr for other content at: https://ultram0th2.tumblr.com/ ]

“Hey Eric,” Larkin greeted the younger bodybuilder as he sauntered into the locker room. “How’d your meeting with H-Boost go this morning?”

Eric shrugged his broad shoulders and set his gym bag down onto one of the locker room benches before he opened up a locker to change. “It was fine,” he nodded. “Thanks again for that, too. Seriously sounds like this is gonna be an easy sponsorship.” Eric was still reeling over the fact that he’d manage to snag such a lucrative sponsorship this morning. He’d rushed home afterwards to check to see if his contract had been emailed to him, which it hadn’t. After spending some time in his apartment prepping his meals for the week and drafting out workout plans for his higher paying patrons, he decided to head out to the gym for a workout.

“Oh?” Larkin pressed. The older bodybuilder was getting dressed into his own work out clothes, clad in just his white jockstrap as he took his time sliding on his shorts.

“Yeah, all they did was have me take this pill and I gotta take a selfie every day to show my progress,“ Eric snorted as he yanked off his blue polo, folding it and then setting it inside the locker. “I figure I’ll take a pic after my work out so I can show off that pump.” He flashed a teasing smile at the gay bodybuilder he knew found him attractive. 

As he looked over at Larkin, Eric was a little intrigued that he never noticed how broad Larkin’s shoulders were, making the older man impressively wide— he must’ve been upping his work out.

He shook his head and pulled his gray tank top out of his gym bag.

Larkin nodded and crossed his large arms in front of his beefy chest. “Sounds like a sweet deal,” he hummed in thought. “What color supplement did they give ya?”

Eric paused and scratched at the back of his scalp. “Pink? I dunno, I wasn’t paying too much attention. All I knew was that I had to get my hands on that sponsorship. I should be getting the contract emailed to me sometime soon, I hope, so I can find out exactly how much I’m getting.”

The older bodybuilder nodded again as he sat down onto the bench to pull on his shoes, cocking his eyebrow as he looked up at the younger hunk. “You shave your chest?” he asked, his eyes running up and down his friend’s form.

Eric rolled his eyes as he tugged on his tank top, looking down at the top section of his pecs that  were visible. His smirk disappeared when he looked down at his smooth skin that had previously had a light dusting of dark hair on it yesterday.

“What the hell?” he whispered in wonder, running a disbelieving hand over his smooth chest, pausing when he noticed that his arms were smooth to the touch as well. He held them both out in front of him, stunned as he could clearly see every muscle contour of his buff arms without any hair covering them.

“Are you preparing for a competition soon?” Larkin asked, biting down on his lower lip as he tried not to grin.

The confused hunk continued to scratch at his head in confusion. He still had his trimmed beard, but he was completely smooth from the neck down for some unknown reason. He didn’t have any competition coming up and had even been considering growing out his chest hair for some time after getting a few comments on one of his selfies that showed off wisps of hairs on his pecs, mentioning that he looked sexy with it. His jaw dropped when he changed out of his jeans and into his black compression pants, seeing that even his legs were hairless. His calves and thighs showed off every curvature of muscle without the dark body hair covering them.

Eric stared at his hairless reflection in wonder, unable to come up with any sort of explanation. A part of him wanted to take a peek inside his jockstrap to see if his pubes were still there, but he didn’t want to give the older, leering bodybuilder a glance.

“You know what?” Larkin muttered as he shot up off the bench, fully dressed in his work out clothes. “I can vaguely remember hearing about the water wells being contaminated with some sort of… um, potassium or sodium compound.”

“What does that have to do with anything?” Eric scoffed, studying his bare calves in the mirror. They looked great and extremely defined, but he couldn’t help but feel some sort of stunned anxiety over how the hell his body hair could disappear over the course of a day ever since he’d gotten up this morning.

Larkin clapped a beefy hand on Eric’s smooth shoulder. “It’s one of those main ingredients of Nair,” he explained. “Lots of guys have been talkin’ about this happening to them the other day. Sometimes it occurs gradually. You need to be more attentive.”

Eric never followed current events nor was he too into science back in school, so he had no choice but to take the older man’s word for it. “Oh, I never heard that,” he muttered in a disbelieving tone, studying his bare arms one last time.

“Yeah, just make sure to towel off all the way after a shower,” Larkin hurriedly said, walking towards the exit of the locker room. As he moved, his muscled ass moved from side to side and his large thighs added a slight waddle to his strut which caused his massive bulk to sway the slightest bit.

Eric flinched when he noticed that he’d been staring at the older man’s strut, rubbing at his temples. “Fuckin’ weird,” he muttered to himself, put off by his own staring and lack of body hair. A part of him felt weirded out enough to just skip his workout for the day, but he knew that he had to post a video online. It was Friday night, and every Friday night he liked to live stream a portion of his workout. It’d come to be something that his followers expected and looked forward to. Plus, he planned on doing legs, so he was sure to get tons of likes if he posted himself performing squats.

With his mind made up, Eric shook his apprehension away and left the locker room. Because it was later in the night, the gym wasn’t too crowded. A few employees cleaned up here, and there and there was a sparse scattering of other bodybuilders, but other than that it was dead.

Eric made his way over to the squat racks, totally aware of the odd sensation of his billowy muscle tank rubbing up against his smooth, hairless chest. The soft fabric occasionally rubbed against his nipples which was surprisingly nice. Again, he shook it off and chalked it up to an odd combination of his hairless physique and the fabric softener he’d used when washing his clothes the other day.

The squat rack was positioned in front of one of the numerous wall mirrors in the large gym, offering the bodybuilder a chance to keep an eye on his form as he worked out. He did a few warm up stretches and movements real quick. Then after placing weights on either side of the bar, Eric set up his phone, leaning it up against the mirrored wall so that he could record himself. After pressing the live record button on his phone, he hurried back to the rack and got into position. He stared straight at the camera, making sure to put on one of his trademark crooked smiles with his bleached teeth displayed. 

“Hey Guys,” Eric began his stream, speaking in his low voice that full of bass and bravado, “Eric here at the gym. And today I’m gonna be workin’ on legs, so let’s start out with some squats.”

He could already see the lower portion of the app displayed on the phone screen light up with colorful notifications, letting him know that a number of his followers had already logged on to watch.

With the bar resting on his big traps, he stepped away from the rack, puffing out his shaken chest for the camera. Again, his nipples brushed up against the soft fabric of his tank top, shooting little darts of pleasure throughout him, making him flinch. Eric tried to ignore, thinking that it was probably just the sensation of having smooth skin thanks to whatever chemicals had polluted the water. His nipples have never been sensitive before, yet for some unknown reason, he could feel himself going slightly weak in the knees whenever they grazed his tank top. They were getting hard, making them poke out a little bit, which in turn caused them to rub against the fabric even more.

He took a deep breath and focused his attention on the recording phone, knowing that his workout was streaming live and that a handful of his followers were no doubt already watching him. He had a few severely loyal ones who mainly lusted after his 230-pound muscular frame, along with a handful of fitness enthusiasts who were genuinely interested in improving their physique.

“So for a squat,” Eric announced to the feed in his deep baritone, making sure to keep his hairless chest thrusted forward and his cocky smirk on display, “you wanna start off by keeping your feet shoulder-width apart—”

There was a low grunt off to the side, interrupting Eric’s explanation.

On instinct, the hunk’s eyes traveled towards the source of the manly noise, spotting one of his other bodybuilder acquaintances, Nate, over near the barbells as he did alternating arm curls. The heavyweight mountain of muscle would let out a little grunt as he curled the seventy-five pound barbell, his ebony bicep flexing out of his shirt sleeves with power as he did so. Nate’s arms were massive, displaying the upmost masculine power.

Eric could feel his heart starting to pick up speed and he forced himself to look away from the other bodybuilder, confused as to why he was staring in the first place. Though he was straight, he could admit when another man was attractive and he could definitively give props when they were due, but he’d never felt so dazed looking at another man’s form before. He felt his eyes hover over towards Nate once more, a shiver traveling down his spine when he saw Nate curl the barbell, grunting as his veins popped out of this large, dark muscle. He grunted again, his guttural voice making the sort of noise Eric started to imagine the massive man would make as he was cumming, shooting his huge load inside another stud’s ass…

Eric flinched and shook the foreign thought of out his head.

“What the fuck?” Eric muttered his breath, forcing himself to look away. He blushed when he saw the notifications ping on his phone that was a few feet away and tried to maintain his composure to complete his live stream.  “Um, so when you squat, you want to keep your feet apart about shoulder-width. And when performing the movement, push your hips back while bending your knees out.”

With the weight on his broad shoulders, Eric performed a rep, not yet feeling the burn.

“And that was the proper form for a squat,” he announced with his smile plastered on his face. He made sure to direct it at the phone that was propped up against the mirrored wall. In the mirror’s reflection, he caught sight of Larkin who was on a pec fly machine.

The older bodybuilder was already shirtless, showing off his beefy, hairy chest. When he brought his arms in, he squeezed and flexed his powerful pecs, the hairy mound bulging off his chest almost like a shelf. His nipples were downturned from the great expanse of his muscle, but they poked out of his chest hair the smallest bit.

After completing another rep, Larkin caught Eric staring and gave him a playful wink, going so far as to make his muscletits bounce.

Eric felt his face heat up even more, his mouth going dry. He didn’t know what going on with him today. He’d seen other guys at the gym before and never paid them any mind, opting instead to focus on his own workouts. However, for some reason he now found himself unable to anything but blatantly stare at the other muscle men in the gym as they worked their massive muscles. His heart was racing in his chest and it took him a couple seconds to realize that he’d been licking his licks the entire time. A cold shiver ran through him again when he “accidentally” locked eyes with Larkin again, getting another eyeful of the older man’s huge pecs on motion. They were perfectly shaped and rested a little on his roidgut, which was equally covered in a hot dusting of dark chest hair. It made Larkin reek of masculine power, and the dazed Eric unexpectedly felt so turned on as he pictured the way Larkin’s muscletits must bounce when he’s plowing someone’s tight ass…

“Oh damn,” Eric breathed before wincing.

His shaky eyes went back to his phone and he saw his bright red face in the mirror looking completely embarrassed.

“What the fuck is wrong with me?” he hissed to himself, tightening his grip on the bar in frustration.

In the mirror’s reflection, Eric saw Larkin getting off the pec fly machine and waddling over to grab a wipe to clean it off. As he moved, his bulk swayed from side to side with power, that pouch in the front of his spandex shorts thrusted out for all to admire.

Eric had seen the older man’s cock once in the showers, and it was really impressive. Memories of that nine incher sticking straight out from his hairy, muscled body replayed in the younger man’s head. His throat felt bone dry and he could feel his impressive ass cheeks flex on their own accord.

He painstakingly broke eye contact and forced himself to turn his attention back to his phone, his heart beating like a jackhammer. The colorful notifications at the bottom of the screen were flashing like rapid fire, but they were too far away for him to read.

“Um, i-if you wanna get a deep burn in your glutes,” Eric stammered, trying to compose himself and finish this live stream as soon as possible, “th-then break the parallel even further when you squat. Like so…”

He straightened his posture and squatted down, making sure to go even further than he did for his first rep. Many of his followers often commented on his muscled ass, so he knew he could save face by showing off a little trick on how he’d built it up. He was so concerned with the weird stirring he felt whenever he stared at the other men in the gym that he wanted to just finish up his squats and turn off his live stream so that he could rush home and hide. He had no idea what was going on, figuring that he was either a little dehydrated or not getting enough sleep.

“Buildin’ up that ass, Eric?” Larkin teased as he walked by. “Keep at it.”

Eric saw Larkin’s broad reflection as he sauntered near, his hairy chest thrusted outwards as his pecs were pumped with power from the pec flies; plus, he was in his offseason, making them rest sexily on his roidgut. His beefy arms hung akimbo as his huge biceps collided with meaty lats, fighting for space as he walked, turning his movements into more of a waddle.

Eric, for yet another time, couldn’t stop but openly admire the older bodybuilder’s physique. His eyes ran up and down his daunting form that was full of hairy muscle and pure testosterone. He could even smell some of the musk wafting off of Larkin, and he inhaled deeply, feeling an intense stirring sensation deep inside of him, confusing him even further. His heart couldn’t slow down and his mouth was painfully dry. 

What was even weirder was that as he was in his downward squat position, the burn in his glutes felt off, almost as if it weren’t so much as a burn but an odd sensation that could awkwardly be described as “empty”, which was even more unsettling.

Larkin looked over his broad shoulder and knowingly winked at him. That combined with the mysterious burn in his glutes when he stood back up from his deep squat caused something to snap within the confused stud.

“Ooohhohhh!” Eric moaned loudly, closing his eyes as he felt his muscles spasm. 

His burning ass cheeks flexed as his knees went weak. A wave of pleasure washed over him and he was momentarily stunned, standing at the squat rack panting and unconsciously flexing his muscled butt. Fog rolled into his head and all the stunned muscle hunk could concentrate on was the pleasurable burn in his ass and the bellowing noise of Larkin’s voice as it came out of his powerful, beefy and hairy chest.

The gym went silent, except for the machine gun pace of the notifications on Eric’s phone.

“Ooh, yeah, that was— fuck!” Eric snapped back to his senses, turning cherry red when he saw himself in the mirrored wall with his head rolled back as his massive cheeks flexed. 

Worst of all, there was a large wet mark on the front of his compression pants.

The bodybuilder tossed the weighted bar back onto the rack and sprinted towards his phone, immediately ending the live stream. With his head hung low, the humiliated bodybuilder hurriedly ran to the locker room, gritting his teeth whenever his eyes ran over another muscle man who was working out their bulging musculature, fighting his mind from imagining how hard those muscles would feel if he ran his hands over them. The billowy tank kept rubbing against his sensitive nipples as he moved, shooting electric currents immediately down to his spent cock, making it twitch.

Once he was in the semi-privacy of the locker room, Eric ran a panicked hand through his brown hair in frustrated bewilderment. “What the fuck was that?!” he cried. He’d just jizzed in his pants on a live stream, and it was to watching Larkin Magnus of all people!

He’d never had a gay thought before in his life, but Eric found himself unable to stop staring openly at other bodybuilders. He tried to come up with any sort of explanation, completely floored as he searched his brain for an answer.

The phone in his large hand vibrated and pinged a few times, notifications still popping up as people watched the recording of the his live feed that was on his profile.

“Shit!” the bodybuilder cursed as he went into his phone, intending to immediately delete it when he paled at the comments that were being posted.

<Holy crap! he’s hard!>

<I thought he'd be bigger, tbh>

<Himbo cant stop checking out the muscles!>

<HE FUKKIN CAME>

The blood continued to drain from his head as he stared in a mixture of shock and awe as he saw that a few of the more tech savvy followers had already downloaded the feed and had even gone so far as to post gifs that they’d created from it. One showed Eric, looking slack-jawed as he openly stared at Larkin. He could see the video of himself getting hard, his cock twitching to life and easily visible in his compression pants. There was even one showing when he same, that large dark spot forming on his pants as his large muscles trembled and his cock visibly spasmed. Larkin was visible in each one of them, and it was humiliatingly obvious that Eric’s eyes had been focused on his rippling muscles the entire time, especially when he came.

Eric shoved his phone into his locker, rubbing at his face as he tried desperately to make sense of everything. His body hair was completely gone, he was lusting after other men, and his followers had watched him cum on a live stream.

“I just need a break,” he told himself, making a mental note to change and rush home so that he could properly clear his head. He opened up his gym bag to grab his pants when he looked down at the pair he was currently wearing, grimacing when he felt the stickiness of his cum starting to turn cool from the air conditioning.

“You doing alright, Bud?” he overheard Larkin’s deep voice bellow as he entered the locker room. “You ran in here so quick, it looked like you were about to puke.”

Eric tensed up and nodded, forcing himself to stare into his locker as he grabbed his street clothes.  “Um, y-yeah,” he stuttered, Larkin’s manly musk hitting his nostrils. He could feel his spine tingling again and his cock started to come to life in his compression pants again. He hurriedly kicked off his shoes so that he could just pull his jeans on over them so that the older bodybuilder wouldn’t notice.

“You sure?” Larkin asked. “You look flushed. You feelin’ okay?”

His back still to the other man, Eric yanked on his jeans. “Yeah, I think I might be coming down with something, that’s all,” he nervously laughed, eager to get out of the gym as soon as possible. Larkin’s deep voice echoed whenever he spoke and knowing that the manly sound and scent was coming from the hairy muscle man made Eric’s cock twitch incessantly, making him grimace to himself as he was desperately turned on. Larkin was his friend, but there was no fucking way he could ever be attracted to him. He’s a guy and Eric was not gay. He’d prided himself on bedding a new chick every weekend and he never really had to work hard for it. Yet, he was now in the gym, getting deeply turned on just from being near another man. His mind filled with mental images of bulging, hairy pecs and jockstraps with their stuffed pouches struggling to contain their contents— his cock was rock hard now, snaking down his left pant leg.

“Well, you already seem out of it,” Larkin pressed. “And if you’re gettin’ sick, then maybe I should drop you off at your place. Ya know, make sure you get there alright.”

Eric snorted, fully intending on declining the offer to be driven home, but his annoying cock seemed to do a leap of joy in his unbuttoned pants and he found himself eagerly nodding. “Thanks,” he chirped. “Like, that’s super sweet of you.”

He flinched again and cleared his throat as he rubbed at his smooth neck. The weirded out hunk had no idea why he’d said “Like” or why he’d practically gushed at the older man’s offer, but he tried his best to shake it off, thinking that he most likely was coming down with a fever that was definitely affecting him mentally. But his cock was painfully hard and it took every ounce of his self control not to cum again in the presence of the older bodybuilder.

Oblivious to Eric’s inner conflict, Larkin perked up. “Great!” he beamed, walking over to his own locker to grab his clothes. “Why don’t you do your H-Boost selfie and we can get out of here?”

Eric pinched the skin above his nose as he remembered his new sponsorship with H-Boost. Thanks to all of the craziness that’d occurred during his workout, the bodybuilder had completely forgotten all about his duty to the company.

The muscle hunk bit down on his lower lip, wary to log onto social media again after cumming on his live feed. He had no clue how to do any sort of damage control for that situation, opting to just worry about it later. If he really was getting sick, then he could probably post something about fever brain as an excuse.

Leaving his shirt off for his selfie, Eric walked over towards the mirrored wall to take his selfie. He reached down to button up his jeans, but couldn’t get them to for some reason.

Cocking his eyebrow, he sucked in his flat stomach even more, but couldn’t get the flaps of his pants close enough to button them. “Like, what the hell is going on?” he grunted in frustration as he even set him phone down onto the bench, using both hands to yank on the flaps with as much strength as he had, his biceps even flexing as he did so. But the stud was unable to get the pants closed. Come to think of it, they did feel a little more snug on his thighs, but they felt practically like they’d been painted on over his ass.

The bodybuilder had always had a big butt, but as he studied it closely in the mirror, he could’ve sworn that it looked a little too big. He rubbed his eyes and looked closer, unsure if it was the cheap fluorescents in the locker room that made it look like his ass looked just a little more rounder than it normally did. That would explain why his pants didn’t fit him now, but that was impossible!

“You almost done checkin’ yourself out there?” Larkin chuckled, standing in the background fully clothed.

Eric stared at the older bodybuilder, his cock twitching when he saw the pec cleavage visible in the v-neck. “Um,” he pondered, unsure how to word his concerns without sounding crazy, “d-do I look different to you?” He held out his buff arms to show off, hoping that he was just seeing things and that his ass really wasn’t getting bigger.

Larkin gave a light chuckle again. “You’re always looking for an excuse to show off, ain’t ya?” he teased. “Come on, take your picture and let’s go.”

Eric could still feel his heart racing and he was so hard that he felt like he could already blow another load just by staring at the other bodybuilder. Without another word, he told himself that he was just imagining things and grabbed his phone off the bench, snapping a quick selfie of himself in the mirror.

“Great!” Larkin joked. “Glad you got that done. Now here!” He tossed Eric’s blue polo at him, and Eric caught it in his shaky hands.

“Thanks soooo much,” Eric chirped, going ghostly pale at the words that left his mouth, almost like it was an instinct. He’d never dragged out his words like that before, nor had he ever spoke in that higher register that he just did, sounding like he went up an octave.

Larkin looked him over, crossing his large arms in front of his meaty chest. “What?”

Eric cleared his throat. “Th-thanks,” he grunted, speaking in his normal register which felt like he had to focus extra attention in doing so. He fought hard to avoid eye contact as he posted his selfie with the tag #HBoost.

He then yanked his tight polo on over his head. The bodybuilder gasped loudly as the cotton rubbed against his nipples, sending shocks of pleasure straight to his cock which was leaking precum and already causing a small wet spot to form on his jeans. The fabric even felt a little more snug across his pecs. It’d been form-fitting before, but as he moved his arms, Eric could hear the fabric groan as it tried to contain his massive chest. He couldn’t even button up the two buttons on it, huffing in irritation as he left a large swath of his smooth chest on display instead with the valley between his pecs looking a little deeper than usual.

Eric shook his head, thinking that he was probably just bloated or his fever was affecting his sight too. He sighed, the action causing his broad shoulders to rise and lower, the which in turn caused his shirt to rub against his sensitive nipples again, making him stifle a moan. Following numbly behind Larkin, his gaze laser focused in on the shifting globes and broad back of the older bodybuilder in front of him. His cock jumped to life again and its outline was clearly visible in his tight, unbuttoned jeans. His tight shirt felt constricting and its bottom was a little higher than usual, preventing the fitness stud from using it to hide his open jeans or rock hard cock. Every now and then his shirt would ride up the smallest bit from the swaying motion of his walking and his smooth, hairless abs would pop into view.

Larkin’s phone gave out a little chiming noise and he pulled it out of his front pocket to look at it. “Oh hey!” he said as the two of them exited the gym and began to walk out into the parking lot. “I just got the notification for your new selfie. I’m liking this new you. Not afraid to experiment.” He winked at Eric who shuddered.

After regaining his composure, Eric peeked over Larkin’s broad shoulder, his jaw dropping when he saw the selfie that he’d posted. Granted, he looked really good in it with his hair styled right and his muscled chest on full display, but he was horrified to see that he’d posted it before noticing the clear outline of his hard cock visible through his tight jeans. It was bulging out for every follower to see as it snaked down his left pant leg, looking like he was smuggling a dill pickle in his pants.

And there were so many likes, comments, and repost notifications on it.

<Such a slutty himbo>

<He’s such a himbo, i knew it>

<Small lol>

Eric Janicki was known to be a guy’s guy who worked out and posted numerous fitness videos that showed others how to workout and how to improve their overall health. Sure he showed off his body from time to time, but he’d never once shown his erect cock in any of his posts before. Sure it was covered, but given how skintight his jeans were, he may as well have been naked. And that wasn’t even including the live stream of him cumming while moaning loudly like a bitch in heat.

“Fuck,” he groaned, rubbing at his temples in utter humiliation.

Larkin admired the selfie for a few more moments when his phone fell from his hand and landed onto the pavement face up without the screen cracking.

Wanting to be the nice guy, Eric walked up to grab it for him. With his back towards the older bodybuilder, Eric bent forward at the waist to pick up the phone, keeping his large ass high up in the air. He snatched the phone off the pavement when he felt himself shake his ass from side to side seductively, the large cheeks slipping out of his pants a little bit so that the top of his crack was visible to the entire parking lot. He didn’t know why he did it, nor could he really control his own actions, but he felt Larkin’s hungry eyes watching him which made his own cock leak even more.

“While I always welcome a show, I think we should get you home,” Larkin commented, a smile detectable in his deep voice.

As if Larkin had said some sort of magic words, Eric found himself able to straighten his posture. He practically shoved the phone back at Larkin and hurriedly speed-walked towards the truck, the top of his asscrack feeling cool as the evening breeze blew over it.

The two of them reached Larkin’s truck and Eric eagerly hopped in on the passenger’s side, ready to go to his apartment and hide from the world for a while. He had no clue how he could possibly salvage his reputation after his venture at the gym. A lot of the comments kept calling him a “Himbo”, which he didn’t even know what that was. He leaned back into the seat as Larkin got inside, feeling exhausted and utterly humiliated.

The other bodybuilder took another glance at the mortifying selfie, smirking the smallest bit. “Ya know, I always imagined that you were a little bigger,” he jostled. “It’s a good thing you have that ass.” He started up the engine and drove off.

Eric furrowed his brow and looked down at his crotch, studying the humiliating outline of his hard cock which seemed to twitch every now and then thanks to the close proximity of the other man.  Despite that, the stud couldn’t see anything wrong with his cock, but still couldn’t get over the comments people had made about him being small… or the comment Larkin had made about his ass.

Eric unconsciously flexed his ass cheeks as he stared at the growing bulge in Larkin’s lap, his nipples starting to feel as if they were on fire from his tight polo constantly rubbing against them. Both sensations were driving the bodybuilder insane, especially with the onslaught of Larkin’s musk permeating his senses. He struggled to explain these weird feelings he was having.

The truck hit a speed bump and the resulting lurch caused Eric’s nipples to rub furiously against his shirt and his ass to smack against the hard seat.

“Ooohhh!” he moaned again, tensing up as he blew another load into his pants. He panted loudly, confused as to why he was so uncharacteristically vocal when he came now. His already deep blush turned even redder when he realized that he’d just cum again, but this time right next to the other bodybuilder.

“Excited, eh?” Larkin teased, shooting the confused hunk a knowing smirk.

Eric sat in humiliated silence as his cock hardened yet again, trying desperately to figure out what was happening to him.

To be continued...

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Ultram0th said:

[Here's Part 2! I hope you all enjoy it! And please check out my Tumblr for other content at: https://ultram0th2.tumblr.com/ ]

“Hey Eric,” Larkin greeted the younger bodybuilder as he sauntered into the locker room. “How’d your meeting with H-Boost go this morning?”

Eric shrugged his broad shoulders and set his gym bag down onto one of the locker room benches before he opened up a locker to change. “It was fine,” he nodded. “Thanks again for that, too. Seriously sounds like this is gonna be an easy sponsorship.” Eric was still reeling over the fact that he’d manage to snag such a lucrative sponsorship this morning. He’d rushed home afterwards to check to see if his contract had been emailed to him, which it hadn’t. After spending some time in his apartment prepping his meals for the week and drafting out workout plans for his higher paying patrons, he decided to head out to the gym for a workout.

“Oh?” Larkin pressed. The older bodybuilder was getting dressed into his own work out clothes, clad in just his white jockstrap as he took his time sliding on his shorts.

“Yeah, all they did was have me take this pill and I gotta take a selfie every day to show my progress,“ Eric snorted as he yanked off his blue polo, folding it and then setting it inside the locker. “I figure I’ll take a pic after my work out so I can show off that pump.” He flashed a teasing smile at the gay bodybuilder he knew found him attractive. 

As he looked over at Larkin, Eric was a little intrigued that he never noticed how broad Larkin’s shoulders were, making the older man impressively wide— he must’ve been upping his work out.

He shook his head and pulled his gray tank top out of his gym bag.

Larkin nodded and crossed his large arms in front of his beefy chest. “Sounds like a sweet deal,” he hummed in thought. “What color supplement did they give ya?”

Eric paused and scratched at the back of his scalp. “Pink? I dunno, I wasn’t paying too much attention. All I knew was that I had to get my hands on that sponsorship. I should be getting the contract emailed to me sometime soon, I hope, so I can find out exactly how much I’m getting.”

The older bodybuilder nodded again as he sat down onto the bench to pull on his shoes, cocking his eyebrow as he looked up at the younger hunk. “You shave your chest?” he asked, his eyes running up and down his friend’s form.

Eric rolled his eyes as he tugged on his tank top, looking down at the top section of his pecs that  were visible. His smirk disappeared when he looked down at his smooth skin that had previously had a light dusting of dark hair on it yesterday.

“What the hell?” he whispered in wonder, running a disbelieving hand over his smooth chest, pausing when he noticed that his arms were smooth to the touch as well. He held them both out in front of him, stunned as he could clearly see every muscle contour of his buff arms without any hair covering them.

“Are you preparing for a competition soon?” Larkin asked, biting down on his lower lip as he tried not to grin.

The confused hunk continued to scratch at his head in confusion. He still had his trimmed beard, but he was completely smooth from the neck down for some unknown reason. He didn’t have any competition coming up and had even been considering growing out his chest hair for some time after getting a few comments on one of his selfies that showed off wisps of hairs on his pecs, mentioning that he looked sexy with it. His jaw dropped when he changed out of his jeans and into his black compression pants, seeing that even his legs were hairless. His calves and thighs showed off every curvature of muscle without the dark body hair covering them.

Eric stared at his hairless reflection in wonder, unable to come up with any sort of explanation. A part of him wanted to take a peek inside his jockstrap to see if his pubes were still there, but he didn’t want to give the older, leering bodybuilder a glance.

“You know what?” Larkin muttered as he shot up off the bench, fully dressed in his work out clothes. “I can vaguely remember hearing about the water wells being contaminated with some sort of… um, potassium or sodium compound.”

“What does that have to do with anything?” Eric scoffed, studying his bare calves in the mirror. They looked great and extremely defined, but he couldn’t help but feel some sort of stunned anxiety over how the hell his body hair could disappear over the course of a day ever since he’d gotten up this morning.

Larkin clapped a beefy hand on Eric’s smooth shoulder. “It’s one of those main ingredients of Nair,” he explained. “Lots of guys have been talkin’ about this happening to them the other day. Sometimes it occurs gradually. You need to be more attentive.”

Eric never followed current events nor was he too into science back in school, so he had no choice but to take the older man’s word for it. “Oh, I never heard that,” he muttered in a disbelieving tone, studying his bare arms one last time.

“Yeah, just make sure to towel off all the way after a shower,” Larkin hurriedly said, walking towards the exit of the locker room. As he moved, his muscled ass moved from side to side and his large thighs added a slight waddle to his strut which caused his massive bulk to sway the slightest bit.

Eric flinched when he noticed that he’d been staring at the older man’s strut, rubbing at his temples. “Fuckin’ weird,” he muttered to himself, put off by his own staring and lack of body hair. A part of him felt weirded out enough to just skip his workout for the day, but he knew that he had to post a video online. It was Friday night, and every Friday night he liked to live stream a portion of his workout. It’d come to be something that his followers expected and looked forward to. Plus, he planned on doing legs, so he was sure to get tons of likes if he posted himself performing squats.

With his mind made up, Eric shook his apprehension away and left the locker room. Because it was later in the night, the gym wasn’t too crowded. A few employees cleaned up here, and there and there was a sparse scattering of other bodybuilders, but other than that it was dead.

Eric made his way over to the squat racks, totally aware of the odd sensation of his billowy muscle tank rubbing up against his smooth, hairless chest. The soft fabric occasionally rubbed against his nipples which was surprisingly nice. Again, he shook it off and chalked it up to an odd combination of his hairless physique and the fabric softener he’d used when washing his clothes the other day.

The squat rack was positioned in front of one of the numerous wall mirrors in the large gym, offering the bodybuilder a chance to keep an eye on his form as he worked out. He did a few warm up stretches and movements real quick. Then after placing weights on either side of the bar, Eric set up his phone, leaning it up against the mirrored wall so that he could record himself. After pressing the live record button on his phone, he hurried back to the rack and got into position. He stared straight at the camera, making sure to put on one of his trademark crooked smiles with his bleached teeth displayed. 

“Hey Guys,” Eric began his stream, speaking in his low voice that full of bass and bravado, “Eric here at the gym. And today I’m gonna be workin’ on legs, so let’s start out with some squats.”

He could already see the lower portion of the app displayed on the phone screen light up with colorful notifications, letting him know that a number of his followers had already logged on to watch.

With the bar resting on his big traps, he stepped away from the rack, puffing out his shaken chest for the camera. Again, his nipples brushed up against the soft fabric of his tank top, shooting little darts of pleasure throughout him, making him flinch. Eric tried to ignore, thinking that it was probably just the sensation of having smooth skin thanks to whatever chemicals had polluted the water. His nipples have never been sensitive before, yet for some unknown reason, he could feel himself going slightly weak in the knees whenever they grazed his tank top. They were getting hard, making them poke out a little bit, which in turn caused them to rub against the fabric even more.

He took a deep breath and focused his attention on the recording phone, knowing that his workout was streaming live and that a handful of his followers were no doubt already watching him. He had a few severely loyal ones who mainly lusted after his 230-pound muscular frame, along with a handful of fitness enthusiasts who were genuinely interested in improving their physique.

“So for a squat,” Eric announced to the feed in his deep baritone, making sure to keep his hairless chest thrusted forward and his cocky smirk on display, “you wanna start off by keeping your feet shoulder-width apart—”

There was a low grunt off to the side, interrupting Eric’s explanation.

On instinct, the hunk’s eyes traveled towards the source of the manly noise, spotting one of his other bodybuilder acquaintances, Nate, over near the barbells as he did alternating arm curls. The heavyweight mountain of muscle would let out a little grunt as he curled the seventy-five pound barbell, his ebony bicep flexing out of his shirt sleeves with power as he did so. Nate’s arms were massive, displaying the upmost masculine power.

Eric could feel his heart starting to pick up speed and he forced himself to look away from the other bodybuilder, confused as to why he was staring in the first place. Though he was straight, he could admit when another man was attractive and he could definitively give props when they were due, but he’d never felt so dazed looking at another man’s form before. He felt his eyes hover over towards Nate once more, a shiver traveling down his spine when he saw Nate curl the barbell, grunting as his veins popped out of this large, dark muscle. He grunted again, his guttural voice making the sort of noise Eric started to imagine the massive man would make as he was cumming, shooting his huge load inside another stud’s ass…

Eric flinched and shook the foreign thought of out his head.

“What the fuck?” Eric muttered his breath, forcing himself to look away. He blushed when he saw the notifications ping on his phone that was a few feet away and tried to maintain his composure to complete his live stream.  “Um, so when you squat, you want to keep your feet apart about shoulder-width. And when performing the movement, push your hips back while bending your knees out.”

With the weight on his broad shoulders, Eric performed a rep, not yet feeling the burn.

“And that was the proper form for a squat,” he announced with his smile plastered on his face. He made sure to direct it at the phone that was propped up against the mirrored wall. In the mirror’s reflection, he caught sight of Larkin who was on a pec fly machine.

The older bodybuilder was already shirtless, showing off his beefy, hairy chest. When he brought his arms in, he squeezed and flexed his powerful pecs, the hairy mound bulging off his chest almost like a shelf. His nipples were downturned from the great expanse of his muscle, but they poked out of his chest hair the smallest bit.

After completing another rep, Larkin caught Eric staring and gave him a playful wink, going so far as to make his muscletits bounce.

Eric felt his face heat up even more, his mouth going dry. He didn’t know what going on with him today. He’d seen other guys at the gym before and never paid them any mind, opting instead to focus on his own workouts. However, for some reason he now found himself unable to anything but blatantly stare at the other muscle men in the gym as they worked their massive muscles. His heart was racing in his chest and it took him a couple seconds to realize that he’d been licking his licks the entire time. A cold shiver ran through him again when he “accidentally” locked eyes with Larkin again, getting another eyeful of the older man’s huge pecs on motion. They were perfectly shaped and rested a little on his roidgut, which was equally covered in a hot dusting of dark chest hair. It made Larkin reek of masculine power, and the dazed Eric unexpectedly felt so turned on as he pictured the way Larkin’s muscletits must bounce when he’s plowing someone’s tight ass…

“Oh damn,” Eric breathed before wincing.

His shaky eyes went back to his phone and he saw his bright red face in the mirror looking completely embarrassed.

“What the fuck is wrong with me?” he hissed to himself, tightening his grip on the bar in frustration.

In the mirror’s reflection, Eric saw Larkin getting off the pec fly machine and waddling over to grab a wipe to clean it off. As he moved, his bulk swayed from side to side with power, that pouch in the front of his spandex shorts thrusted out for all to admire.

Eric had seen the older man’s cock once in the showers, and it was really impressive. Memories of that nine incher sticking straight out from his hairy, muscled body replayed in the younger man’s head. His throat felt bone dry and he could feel his impressive ass cheeks flex on their own accord.

He painstakingly broke eye contact and forced himself to turn his attention back to his phone, his heart beating like a jackhammer. The colorful notifications at the bottom of the screen were flashing like rapid fire, but they were too far away for him to read.

“Um, i-if you wanna get a deep burn in your glutes,” Eric stammered, trying to compose himself and finish this live stream as soon as possible, “th-then break the parallel even further when you squat. Like so…”

He straightened his posture and squatted down, making sure to go even further than he did for his first rep. Many of his followers often commented on his muscled ass, so he knew he could save face by showing off a little trick on how he’d built it up. He was so concerned with the weird stirring he felt whenever he stared at the other men in the gym that he wanted to just finish up his squats and turn off his live stream so that he could rush home and hide. He had no idea what was going on, figuring that he was either a little dehydrated or not getting enough sleep.

“Buildin’ up that ass, Eric?” Larkin teased as he walked by. “Keep at it.”

Eric saw Larkin’s broad reflection as he sauntered near, his hairy chest thrusted outwards as his pecs were pumped with power from the pec flies; plus, he was in his offseason, making them rest sexily on his roidgut. His beefy arms hung akimbo as his huge biceps collided with meaty lats, fighting for space as he walked, turning his movements into more of a waddle.

Eric, for yet another time, couldn’t stop but openly admire the older bodybuilder’s physique. His eyes ran up and down his daunting form that was full of hairy muscle and pure testosterone. He could even smell some of the musk wafting off of Larkin, and he inhaled deeply, feeling an intense stirring sensation deep inside of him, confusing him even further. His heart couldn’t slow down and his mouth was painfully dry. 

What was even weirder was that as he was in his downward squat position, the burn in his glutes felt off, almost as if it weren’t so much as a burn but an odd sensation that could awkwardly be described as “empty”, which was even more unsettling.

Larkin looked over his broad shoulder and knowingly winked at him. That combined with the mysterious burn in his glutes when he stood back up from his deep squat caused something to snap within the confused stud.

“Ooohhohhh!” Eric moaned loudly, closing his eyes as he felt his muscles spasm. 

His burning ass cheeks flexed as his knees went weak. A wave of pleasure washed over him and he was momentarily stunned, standing at the squat rack panting and unconsciously flexing his muscled butt. Fog rolled into his head and all the stunned muscle hunk could concentrate on was the pleasurable burn in his ass and the bellowing noise of Larkin’s voice as it came out of his powerful, beefy and hairy chest.

The gym went silent, except for the machine gun pace of the notifications on Eric’s phone.

“Ooh, yeah, that was— fuck!” Eric snapped back to his senses, turning cherry red when he saw himself in the mirrored wall with his head rolled back as his massive cheeks flexed. 

Worst of all, there was a large wet mark on the front of his compression pants.

The bodybuilder tossed the weighted bar back onto the rack and sprinted towards his phone, immediately ending the live stream. With his head hung low, the humiliated bodybuilder hurriedly ran to the locker room, gritting his teeth whenever his eyes ran over another muscle man who was working out their bulging musculature, fighting his mind from imagining how hard those muscles would feel if he ran his hands over them. The billowy tank kept rubbing against his sensitive nipples as he moved, shooting electric currents immediately down to his spent cock, making it twitch.

Once he was in the semi-privacy of the locker room, Eric ran a panicked hand through his brown hair in frustrated bewilderment. “What the fuck was that?!” he cried. He’d just jizzed in his pants on a live stream, and it was to watching Larkin Magnus of all people!

He’d never had a gay thought before in his life, but Eric found himself unable to stop staring openly at other bodybuilders. He tried to come up with any sort of explanation, completely floored as he searched his brain for an answer.

The phone in his large hand vibrated and pinged a few times, notifications still popping up as people watched the recording of the his live feed that was on his profile.

“Shit!” the bodybuilder cursed as he went into his phone, intending to immediately delete it when he paled at the comments that were being posted.

<Holy crap! he’s hard!>

<I thought he'd be bigger, tbh>

<Himbo cant stop checking out the muscles!>

<HE FUKKIN CAME>

The blood continued to drain from his head as he stared in a mixture of shock and awe as he saw that a few of the more tech savvy followers had already downloaded the feed and had even gone so far as to post gifs that they’d created from it. One showed Eric, looking slack-jawed as he openly stared at Larkin. He could see the video of himself getting hard, his cock twitching to life and easily visible in his compression pants. There was even one showing when he same, that large dark spot forming on his pants as his large muscles trembled and his cock visibly spasmed. Larkin was visible in each one of them, and it was humiliatingly obvious that Eric’s eyes had been focused on his rippling muscles the entire time, especially when he came.

Eric shoved his phone into his locker, rubbing at his face as he tried desperately to make sense of everything. His body hair was completely gone, he was lusting after other men, and his followers had watched him cum on a live stream.

“I just need a break,” he told himself, making a mental note to change and rush home so that he could properly clear his head. He opened up his gym bag to grab his pants when he looked down at the pair he was currently wearing, grimacing when he felt the stickiness of his cum starting to turn cool from the air conditioning.

“You doing alright, Bud?” he overheard Larkin’s deep voice bellow as he entered the locker room. “You ran in here so quick, it looked like you were about to puke.”

Eric tensed up and nodded, forcing himself to stare into his locker as he grabbed his street clothes.  “Um, y-yeah,” he stuttered, Larkin’s manly musk hitting his nostrils. He could feel his spine tingling again and his cock started to come to life in his compression pants again. He hurriedly kicked off his shoes so that he could just pull his jeans on over them so that the older bodybuilder wouldn’t notice.

“You sure?” Larkin asked. “You look flushed. You feelin’ okay?”

His back still to the other man, Eric yanked on his jeans. “Yeah, I think I might be coming down with something, that’s all,” he nervously laughed, eager to get out of the gym as soon as possible. Larkin’s deep voice echoed whenever he spoke and knowing that the manly sound and scent was coming from the hairy muscle man made Eric’s cock twitch incessantly, making him grimace to himself as he was desperately turned on. Larkin was his friend, but there was no fucking way he could ever be attracted to him. He’s a guy and Eric was not gay. He’d prided himself on bedding a new chick every weekend and he never really had to work hard for it. Yet, he was now in the gym, getting deeply turned on just from being near another man. His mind filled with mental images of bulging, hairy pecs and jockstraps with their stuffed pouches struggling to contain their contents— his cock was rock hard now, snaking down his left pant leg.

“Well, you already seem out of it,” Larkin pressed. “And if you’re gettin’ sick, then maybe I should drop you off at your place. Ya know, make sure you get there alright.”

Eric snorted, fully intending on declining the offer to be driven home, but his annoying cock seemed to do a leap of joy in his unbuttoned pants and he found himself eagerly nodding. “Thanks,” he chirped. “Like, that’s super sweet of you.”

He flinched again and cleared his throat as he rubbed at his smooth neck. The weirded out hunk had no idea why he’d said “Like” or why he’d practically gushed at the older man’s offer, but he tried his best to shake it off, thinking that he most likely was coming down with a fever that was definitely affecting him mentally. But his cock was painfully hard and it took every ounce of his self control not to cum again in the presence of the older bodybuilder.

Oblivious to Eric’s inner conflict, Larkin perked up. “Great!” he beamed, walking over to his own locker to grab his clothes. “Why don’t you do your H-Boost selfie and we can get out of here?”

Eric pinched the skin above his nose as he remembered his new sponsorship with H-Boost. Thanks to all of the craziness that’d occurred during his workout, the bodybuilder had completely forgotten all about his duty to the company.

The muscle hunk bit down on his lower lip, wary to log onto social media again after cumming on his live feed. He had no clue how to do any sort of damage control for that situation, opting to just worry about it later. If he really was getting sick, then he could probably post something about fever brain as an excuse.

Leaving his shirt off for his selfie, Eric walked over towards the mirrored wall to take his selfie. He reached down to button up his jeans, but couldn’t get them to for some reason.

Cocking his eyebrow, he sucked in his flat stomach even more, but couldn’t get the flaps of his pants close enough to button them. “Like, what the hell is going on?” he grunted in frustration as he even set him phone down onto the bench, using both hands to yank on the flaps with as much strength as he had, his biceps even flexing as he did so. But the stud was unable to get the pants closed. Come to think of it, they did feel a little more snug on his thighs, but they felt practically like they’d been painted on over his ass.

The bodybuilder had always had a big butt, but as he studied it closely in the mirror, he could’ve sworn that it looked a little too big. He rubbed his eyes and looked closer, unsure if it was the cheap fluorescents in the locker room that made it look like his ass looked just a little more rounder than it normally did. That would explain why his pants didn’t fit him now, but that was impossible!

“You almost done checkin’ yourself out there?” Larkin chuckled, standing in the background fully clothed.

Eric stared at the older bodybuilder, his cock twitching when he saw the pec cleavage visible in the v-neck. “Um,” he pondered, unsure how to word his concerns without sounding crazy, “d-do I look different to you?” He held out his buff arms to show off, hoping that he was just seeing things and that his ass really wasn’t getting bigger.

Larkin gave a light chuckle again. “You’re always looking for an excuse to show off, ain’t ya?” he teased. “Come on, take your picture and let’s go.”

Eric could still feel his heart racing and he was so hard that he felt like he could already blow another load just by staring at the other bodybuilder. Without another word, he told himself that he was just imagining things and grabbed his phone off the bench, snapping a quick selfie of himself in the mirror.

“Great!” Larkin joked. “Glad you got that done. Now here!” He tossed Eric’s blue polo at him, and Eric caught it in his shaky hands.

“Thanks soooo much,” Eric chirped, going ghostly pale at the words that left his mouth, almost like it was an instinct. He’d never dragged out his words like that before, nor had he ever spoke in that higher register that he just did, sounding like he went up an octave.

Larkin looked him over, crossing his large arms in front of his meaty chest. “What?”

Eric cleared his throat. “Th-thanks,” he grunted, speaking in his normal register which felt like he had to focus extra attention in doing so. He fought hard to avoid eye contact as he posted his selfie with the tag #HBoost.

He then yanked his tight polo on over his head. The bodybuilder gasped loudly as the cotton rubbed against his nipples, sending shocks of pleasure straight to his cock which was leaking precum and already causing a small wet spot to form on his jeans. The fabric even felt a little more snug across his pecs. It’d been form-fitting before, but as he moved his arms, Eric could hear the fabric groan as it tried to contain his massive chest. He couldn’t even button up the two buttons on it, huffing in irritation as he left a large swath of his smooth chest on display instead with the valley between his pecs looking a little deeper than usual.

Eric shook his head, thinking that he was probably just bloated or his fever was affecting his sight too. He sighed, the action causing his broad shoulders to rise and lower, the which in turn caused his shirt to rub against his sensitive nipples again, making him stifle a moan. Following numbly behind Larkin, his gaze laser focused in on the shifting globes and broad back of the older bodybuilder in front of him. His cock jumped to life again and its outline was clearly visible in his tight, unbuttoned jeans. His tight shirt felt constricting and its bottom was a little higher than usual, preventing the fitness stud from using it to hide his open jeans or rock hard cock. Every now and then his shirt would ride up the smallest bit from the swaying motion of his walking and his smooth, hairless abs would pop into view.

Larkin’s phone gave out a little chiming noise and he pulled it out of his front pocket to look at it. “Oh hey!” he said as the two of them exited the gym and began to walk out into the parking lot. “I just got the notification for your new selfie. I’m liking this new you. Not afraid to experiment.” He winked at Eric who shuddered.

After regaining his composure, Eric peeked over Larkin’s broad shoulder, his jaw dropping when he saw the selfie that he’d posted. Granted, he looked really good in it with his hair styled right and his muscled chest on full display, but he was horrified to see that he’d posted it before noticing the clear outline of his hard cock visible through his tight jeans. It was bulging out for every follower to see as it snaked down his left pant leg, looking like he was smuggling a dill pickle in his pants.

And there were so many likes, comments, and repost notifications on it.

<Such a slutty himbo>

<He’s such a himbo, i knew it>

<Small lol>

Eric Janicki was known to be a guy’s guy who worked out and posted numerous fitness videos that showed others how to workout and how to improve their overall health. Sure he showed off his body from time to time, but he’d never once shown his erect cock in any of his posts before. Sure it was covered, but given how skintight his jeans were, he may as well have been naked. And that wasn’t even including the live stream of him cumming while moaning loudly like a bitch in heat.

“Fuck,” he groaned, rubbing at his temples in utter humiliation.

Larkin admired the selfie for a few more moments when his phone fell from his hand and landed onto the pavement face up without the screen cracking.

Wanting to be the nice guy, Eric walked up to grab it for him. With his back towards the older bodybuilder, Eric bent forward at the waist to pick up the phone, keeping his large ass high up in the air. He snatched the phone off the pavement when he felt himself shake his ass from side to side seductively, the large cheeks slipping out of his pants a little bit so that the top of his crack was visible to the entire parking lot. He didn’t know why he did it, nor could he really control his own actions, but he felt Larkin’s hungry eyes watching him which made his own cock leak even more.

“While I always welcome a show, I think we should get you home,” Larkin commented, a smile detectable in his deep voice.

As if Larkin had said some sort of magic words, Eric found himself able to straighten his posture. He practically shoved the phone back at Larkin and hurriedly speed-walked towards the truck, the top of his asscrack feeling cool as the evening breeze blew over it.

The two of them reached Larkin’s truck and Eric eagerly hopped in on the passenger’s side, ready to go to his apartment and hide from the world for a while. He had no clue how he could possibly salvage his reputation after his venture at the gym. A lot of the comments kept calling him a “Himbo”, which he didn’t even know what that was. He leaned back into the seat as Larkin got inside, feeling exhausted and utterly humiliated.

The other bodybuilder took another glance at the mortifying selfie, smirking the smallest bit. “Ya know, I always imagined that you were a little bigger,” he jostled. “It’s a good thing you have that ass.” He started up the engine and drove off.

Eric furrowed his brow and looked down at his crotch, studying the humiliating outline of his hard cock which seemed to twitch every now and then thanks to the close proximity of the other man.  Despite that, the stud couldn’t see anything wrong with his cock, but still couldn’t get over the comments people had made about him being small… or the comment Larkin had made about his ass.

Eric unconsciously flexed his ass cheeks as he stared at the growing bulge in Larkin’s lap, his nipples starting to feel as if they were on fire from his tight polo constantly rubbing against them. Both sensations were driving the bodybuilder insane, especially with the onslaught of Larkin’s musk permeating his senses. He struggled to explain these weird feelings he was having.

The truck hit a speed bump and the resulting lurch caused Eric’s nipples to rub furiously against his shirt and his ass to smack against the hard seat.

“Ooohhh!” he moaned again, tensing up as he blew another load into his pants. He panted loudly, confused as to why he was so uncharacteristically vocal when he came now. His already deep blush turned even redder when he realized that he’d just cum again, but this time right next to the other bodybuilder.

“Excited, eh?” Larkin teased, shooting the confused hunk a knowing smirk.

Eric sat in humiliated silence as his cock hardened yet again, trying desperately to figure out what was happening to him.

To be continued...

Hot chapter

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/9/2021 at 6:19 PM, darkluster4 said:

Hey!? Is this the same universe that big booty Brad is in?

Yes it is! I would love to continue this... I've just been distracted haha! But soon, I hope, I will have the third part up. Sorry about the delay!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1