Ripped
On 8/25/2020 at 12:48 AM, Ro20316 said:

Each chapter is exceptional man. Can not believe it0s your first work.

AMazing

I had an amazing editor.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ripped

• Ro20316

• Veinlover

• mczapl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 4 Madtown Fitness is the best gym in the city for the price. The gym offer machines for any fitness level; from the basic cardio machines to EliteFTS Collegiate squat racks. Their plate-l

Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 WARNING! Contains snuff. Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Epilogue Black Cat

Chapter 2 The rest of that week I followed my usual schedule, albeit with the added responsibilities of a pet. Every evening I would call or text Val. On Tuesday I suggested we could go see a rom

Posted Images

Ro20316

Oh man Yass GIFs | Tenor

Bravo what a story and i hope it's not the end.

This was the end of the Bruce part of the tale but the begining of a new one with Keena and her new proyege. She failed with Terry but will she try again with Jerry amd Janice and maybe have a fantastic crazy encounetr with Bruce, Keena and Arthur?

• Upvote 1
mczapl
10 hours ago, Ripped said:

I had an amazing editor.

Thank you very much. It was a pleaure to work with you on this great story and I am looking forward to working with you again on other projects.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...