21 minutes ago, bigwhiteguy17 said:

You reach into every muscle growth fantasy mind and write down every thing that we always fantasize about

Oh, shit! You’ve discovered my psychic super power!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ripped said:

Oh, shit! You’ve discovered my psychic super power!

You must be in a constant state of arousal then and that's how your creating these amazing masterpieces

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bigwhiteguy17 said:

You must be in a constant state of arousal then and that's how your creating these amazing masterpieces

💪🏼😈💪🏼
     🍆

Chapter 11

Arthur charged the left gate, while Brenna casually walked up to the right gate. Brenna strategically bent and broke bars to achieve the goal. Art, however, tore into the metal bars, ripping, breaking and tossing them aside with wild abandon. “That’s enough,” I said when they had made a hole in the gates tall enough and wide enough for me to pass. I walked through the portal into the palatial property.

As we walked down the concrete driveway I saw that on either side of the gates groves of huge trees stood and that the driveway gently curved to the left as it went over a slight rise. On the other side of that rise the driveway split; the left side of the fork led to a massive two floor mansion. The other road ended in a large white metal barn-like structure. I pointed to the building and said, “That must be the car stable. Let’s go see what the guy collects.” As we approached the building Arthur ran ahead and opened one of the tall double sliding doors on the narrow side. He paused, stood up straighter than usual, flexed his wide back and said over his shoulder, “You guys gotta check this out.” He stepped inside the building, disappearing behind the barn wall. I heard a loud click followed by the fluorescent lights blinking to life. When I pushed the other door open midday sunlight spilled onto the greatest assembly of muscle cars I’ve ever seen.

I walked into the barn and saw fifteen cars lined either side of the concrete floor creating a wide aisle down the middle of the building. A black Dodge Hellcat and a red Demon, a blue Ford Shelby, a white Porsche 911 Turbo S and a vibrant green Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster were the only cars I recognized. Ron Kesselbaum picked my cars well.

Brenna stepped up beside me and said something in her native language.

“Bre, if our middle mothers heard you say that you’d be grounded for a hundred years.” Arthur said as he resumed his place at my left side.

“Pfffft, as if they haven’t said worse.”

“Middle mothers?” I asked with a puzzled expression.

“I’ll tell you later,” Brenna replied.

Arthur walked farther into the private showroom and exclaimed, “Is that? It IS!” He pointed to a black imposing car. “That’s a 1971 Plymouth Hemi ‘cuda! That’s the car from Phantasm! After they finished the movie it was sold, but no one knew who bought it!” He ran up to the car and caressed the spoiler and, I swear to God, cooed. That is, he did that until he saw a car that looked like it had a permanent scowl. His eyes bugged out and he ran to the car, squeeing. “Oh my gods, OH MY GODS! The ‘73 Ford Falcon XB GT Coupe! That’s Max Rockatansky’s V8 interceptor! HOLY SHIT!”

Art’s voice pitch reached new heights when he recognized another car. I tilted my head to Brenna and whispered, “Is he always like this?”

“Yeah,” she sighed. “We can never take him shopping.”

While Art was being a fanboy over the cars I noticed that the thirty cars in the barn were all parked at an angle, pointing to a central spot at the opposite wall. At the nexus of the cars’ attention, on a six inch tall dias, was the most beautiful, muscular matte black car I’ve ever seen. I pointed at it and asked, “Art, what’s that car?”

“Huh?” He turned to the car I was pointing at and whispered, “Oh...my...gods it can’t be. Bre, toss me your phone!” A moment later her phone went flying through the air. Art caught it and dashed towards the car muttering, “They only made seven.” He tapped on the phone’s keyboard so fast the key clicks sounded like one long press. “I mean, there’ve been rumors that an eighth was made, but… Oh… holy… mother… fucking… shit. THAT is the eighth W Motors Lykan HyperSport!” He approached the car almost with awed reverence and continued, “The seven had a V6, top speed 245 mph, 60 in 2.7 seconds, 125 in 9.4. The eighth is supposed to have a V8. Who the fuck knows what this bad boy will do.”

I whispered to Brenna, “I think he’s getting a boner.”

She whispered back, “I’m getting wet just thinking of you bending me over and fucking me on the hood.”

“Oh, yeah?” I reached down and slipped my middle finger into her cunt. She gasped and trembled as I pushed in deep and withdrew a drenched hand. “I guess you are.”

She moaned, “You bastard...now I need that cock breaking me into pieces.”

Arthur reluctantly walked back to me and handed Brenna her phone. “Do you want me to find the keys to the Lykan, Master?”

I was about to answer when I felt aggression, anticipation, something hard against the back of my head and heard a redneck voice, “FREEZE ASSHOLE! HANDS WHERE AY KEN SEE THEM!”

I slowly raised my hands and silently mouthed, “How many?” to Arthur. As he raised his hands he wiggled three fingers on his left hand. I slightly turned my head to look at Brenna through the corner of my eye and lifted a single eyebrow as if to ask, “You ready to take out these fuckers?” She grinned and nodded as her hands went up, too.

As soon as I felt a hand on my left wrist I pivoted and twisted my wrist to grab the wannabe cop’s forearm just above the wrist. I forced that arm down while the blur of my right hand grabbed the weapon in his right hand and forced it to point to the floor. With the threat the weapon implied removed I released his left hand and brought my left hand over my right arm to backhand him in the face. He involuntarily let go of the weapon so I flicked it behind me, raised my right fist and punched his head to the floor. The fool was unconscious before he hit the concrete floor.

I looked at my victim, bent down and ripped off his clothes. He had high traps and a wide back of a life-long bodybuilder. His bubbled glutes and thick legs were proof he never skipped leg day, unlike his soon-to-be former employer. I flicked him onto his back with a toe. He had a decent hairy chest, six pack abs and an under average dick. With all that power at his disposal it took me less than a second to subdue him.

He started to wake up and yelled, “YA SONABITCH! I’LL KILL YA FOWR…” I didn’t let him finish his empty threat. I spat in his face and kicked his head sending him back into unconsciousness.

I turned to my left and saw Brenna, her legs slightly more than shoulder width apart, chest expanded, shoulders thrown back and elbows slightly bent. She held the front of the unconscious rent-a-cop’s uniform in her left hand below her waist level. Her right fist was bloodied from breaking the nose of the junior bodybuilder.

“That was too fucking easy,” she complained and let her trophy drop to the floor. She then licked the blood from her hand and shivered.

I heard a growl to my right. I turned to my head in that direction and found Arthur had the last idiot in a bear hug. Just before the very red faced punk passed out Art delivered a head butt to him and let him fall to the floor. Another junior wannabe bodybuilder was on the floor. Art threw a most muscular pose so hard that if he was wearing clothes instead of a second skin they would have been shredded and roared, “Take that MOTHER FUCKER!”

Looks like the “alpha” foolishly thought he could take me on. I took a deep breath to calm my rage at being disturbed. I handed Brenna my phone and wallet, stepped on the small fry’s chest on my way out the barn door and told the inhuman siblings, “Find the keys to my car. Have fun with Larry, Curly and Moe, but don’t leave any lasting damage. I’ll be back in about an hour.”

As I walked down the concrete driveway Ego walked up beside me and said, “Do I actually trust those two not to hurt those guys?”

I turned my head and gave my psychic projection an annoyed expression. I saw that he has the same physique and clothes as me except his clothes were a neutral gray color. “You know as well as I do that wannabe cops are prideful assholes. They’ll need to be softened up before I break them.”

He nodded in agreement, “We just hope that there is something left for I when me get back.”

I groaned and said, “Will you PLEASE use the right fucking pronouns!”

Ego looked at me and flashed an amused grin. “We have no idea what I meant by that. Anyway, do I remember the plan for Laura?”

“Yeah. I’m looking forward to it.” I said as I took the driveway that led to the mansion. The lot was wide, but not very deep so it didn’t take me long to walk up to the home of my victims. The mansion was two stories with a white stone exterior. The driveway ended at a three car garage while a wide concrete walkway shot off of the driveway and ended at a large glass and steel front door flanked by two large glass half cylinder walls. I saw a grand piano in one space and many potted plants in the other. The multitude of windows told me that the occupants have nothing to hide, yet they planted a private forest of trees beside the road. Yeah, nothing to hide, yet not wanting to see.

“We better make my cock something less deadly for her. Maybe as big as I was with Deb? She won’t be of any use to us if she’s been fucked to death.”

I look at myself and growl. Ego has a point, though. I made my cock big enough to ruin any cunt I come across, by not big enough to literally tear them in half.

I put my hand on the doorknob. Ego said, “Here we go,” and vanished. I closed my eyes and thought about intensifying my pheromones. I instantly smelled my musk. I took a deep breath, opened my eyes and twisted the doorknob so forcefully the internal door’s mechanism shattered. I let the door swing open, entered the house and searched for my quarry. I didn’t have far to look; at the end of the entryway, in the hardwood floored, barrel ceilinged great room, a young, stunningly beautiful woman wearing a pink teddy jumped up from the large sofa in front of a huge fireplace.

“Who the fuck are you?!” she yelled at me. She was unsteady on her feet and clearly inebriated. The scotch nearly spilled out of the glass in her hand.

“I’m the man Debra told you about.” I replied. “It’s a little early to hit the booze, don’t you think?” She started to run towards a security panel on a nearby wall. I reached it first and punched it into the wall. Sparks flew from the crushed plastic housing. “You won’t need the three stooges. I’m not here to hurt you. Besides, they’re busy in the car barn.” She decided to use the tumbler in her hand to hit me in the head. I intercepted her blow, took the glass from her hand and threw it into the opposite wall where it exploded to a thousand pieces.

I needed her to calm down so I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder. As I went to the sofa she pounded my back, kicked and screamed. I dumped her on the sofa cushions, sat beside her, pinned her wrists above her head and said as calmly as I could, “You told me you needed a good hard fuck. Do you or were you just being a bitch?”

My musk started working on her; her cheeks were flushed, her pupils become dilated and she was breathing hard. “How the fuck do I know you’re really him?”

“Ahh, Laura. I usually take any hole I want. Since you doubt me you’ll just get to watch. Do you have a maid?”

She became intoxicated from my musk. She panted and nodded. “Good. Call her to me.”

“Chloe! I need you!” she yelled.

I let go of Laura’s hands, took her neck in hand and lightly squeezed. “Good girl. Now watch.”

I heard the click of high heels enter the room and a quiet, petite French voice say, “Oui, Madame? What do you need?”

I turned my head to look at the maid. She was small, maybe five foot three in her high heels. She wore the stereotypical black and white French maid short dress with thigh high white stockings. Auburn hair framed her delicate face, tiny mouth and light brown eyes. Her considerable breasts looked like they were about to burst out of the dress and showed her deep cleavage. She looked incredibly fuckable. I smile when, out of the corner of my left eye, I see a small black cat run into the room and dash under a piece of furniture.

I suspected Ron wooed these women with his physique, so as I stood, I removed my blazer, draped it over Laura’s legs and flexed my pecs, delts and arms. The fabric creaked as I stretched it up to it’s breaking point. Chloe’s eyes grew wide and I heard a stifled moan behind me from Laura.

“Tell me, Chloe,” I said as I slowly walked towards her, making sure that my muscles rolled under my tight clothes, “where are you from?”

“I am from Belleville, a suburb of Paris, Monsieur,” she moved her hands behind her back, accentuating her breasts.

“Where did you meet your employer?” I am almost upon her, close enough to see she’s braless and that her nipples are hardening.

“I met Monsieur Kesselbaum at a...what you call?...bodybuild meet?”

“A bodybuilding competition? How old were you at the time?” I’m now a foot and a half away from her. I see that her cheeks have become rosy as she craned her neck to look up at me.

“Oui, competition. I was eighteen, Monsieur.”

I remembered a mention of that contest in the research I did. “You look very young. You’re what? Twenty years old?”

“Thank you, Monsieur. I am nineteen.”

I heard Laura gasp behind me. She got it too. That French competition was three years ago, which made her seventeen when Ron met her. “What attracted you to your employer, Chloe?”

“Monsieur offered me a position as head maid in Monsieur’s and Madame’s home.” I felt deception from her.

“Oh, I think there’s much more to it than you're telling me,” I cup her face in my big right hand. Her jaw dropped and her breath quickened. “You went to that contest to watch muscle didn’t you?” Chloe’s eyes fluttered closed as my presence and musk forced her into heat. Her lust and desire tasted like a delicate red wine.

“Oui,” she moans. I slide my thumb across her pink lips. Her tiny tongue extended to taste the thumb pad.

“You got aroused from all that male power didn’t you? I bet you got wet imagining fucking a big powerful man and that ‘big’ man was Ron, wasn’t it?”

She gasped from the memory and whispered, “Oui.”

“Did he fuck you?”

Her response is little more than a moan, “Oui.”

Laura took a deep breath and yelled, “That goddamn bastard!”

I explosively extended my left arm and silenced Laura with a finger. “Have you ever seen an arm this big?” she opened her eyes when I let go of her cheek and flexed my right arm in front of her. The shirt sleeve was destroyed as my forearm, bicep and delt burst through the material.

Chloe’s eyes bugged out of her head at the sound of ripping fabric, her chest heaving with each panting breath. Her exhalations felt like a hot summer breeze against my bicep as she slowly shook her head. I heard Laura moan, “Oh. My. Fucking. God,” behind me.

I took hold of the front of my shirt with my left hand and ripped it off of me exposing my hard, vein covered torso to both women. Chloe, the French maid, the mistress, slowly sank to her knees in supplication, her arms still behind her back, head upturned, mouth opened and tongue extended out of her mouth. I pivoted a quarter turn to the right to give Laura a profile view. Chloe walked on her knees to stay in front of me. I stood up straight and tall. I looked down at her over my bolder pecs and commanded, “Take my cock out, slut. Suck me.”

Chloe, without hesitation reached up, undid my pants and pulled out my rapidly hardening cock. I heard a whimper from Laura as Chloe caressed my cock with tiny hands that couldn’t even take half the shaft’s circumference. “Mon dieu, Monsieur. Your cock is beautiful.” she moaned. With reverence she started to suck the glans. Her tiny pink tongue swirled in long slow swipes while her stacked hands traveled up and down my vein covered shaft that was longer than her forearms. When she had covered the cockhead in saliva she pressed her closed lips against the tip and pressed down. The sensation was exquisite. Like a tight hole compelled to stretch to take my girth. When her mouth fully enveloped the head she sucked and stimulated every sensitive spot with her tongue. She had been trained well to take a smaller dick. On my superior cock she struggled to take me deep. After ten minutes I had enough of the French size exquisite appetizer. I wanted her main course.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her head off me. She kept stroking my rod and begged, “Please, Monsieur. Please fuck me with your magnifique cock,” She said as tears ran down her cheeks. I noticed a purple patch on her left eye where her makeup had run. She whimpered, but didn’t move or complain, when I wiped away the concealer to reveal a large bruise. I heard a mental gasp and growl from Ego. The intellectual side of me was going into a rage. I remained in control, though.

“Chloe, who gave you this bruise? Who hit you?” Laura stifled a gasp.

She averted her eyes, looking everywhere except at me. With a voice hardly above a whisper she said, “Monsieur Kesselbaum. He did not like the way I pleasured him. Please do not tell him I said that.”

I cupped her chin and raised her head. “Chloe. He will never touch you again,” I calmly promised. Internally, I roared at Ego, ‘She’s MINE! Mark her so only I can touch her!’

Chloe’s eyes swiveled and latched onto mine. Relief and gratitude washed over me like a warm wave. “Je vous crois,” she said. If she could feel my emotions like I could hers, she would feel a blast furnace of rage with glass shards ripping her nerves apart. She unzipped her dress and let the garment fall. She put a tiny hand on my abs for support as she half-stood to remove her panties. I made sure she saw me flex my legs and destroy the pants I wore. “Take those off of me,” I commanded. Chloe, returning to her submissive position, obediently lowered the waistband to my feet so I could step out of the ruined pants. I ignored the moans and wet sounds from Laura.

Suddenly, I felt power flow to my testicles. A second later I internally heard, ‘Done.’ Using her chin I pulled her to her feet. She placed her hands on my abs and buried her face in my pecs when I wrapped her in my arms around her and held her. Initially she was extremely tense; what the fuck did Ron do to her? She quickly relaxed, radiated trust and started rubbing her dripping wet pussy on the rock hard muscle groups in my quads.

Now that she was relaxed enough to accept my girth and I calmed down enough not to rip her apart, I reached down over her back to cup her glutes. I massaged the muscles as I raised her against me. She felt light as a feather in my arms as her breasts were drug across my abs and pecs. When her head cleared my chest she draped her arms over my shoulders and laid her head on my traps. I whispered, “I will demonstrate to Laura how hard...”

Chloe put a finger on my lips and moaned, “Monsieur, please...fuck me as hard as you can.” With a stronger voice she continued, “I want to know what a real man feels like.”

I raised her even higher until I could feel my cockhead slide across her pussy lips. She held my cheek in one hand while her other hand caressed my clean scalp. She gasped and bit her lip when I slid across her clit on the way to the entrance of her cunt.

Then I grunted and thrust into her like a battering ram destroying the gates of a castle. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Laura pull out a breast from her teddy and start pinching the nipple. Her other hand pulled aside the crotch and began stroking her pussy.

Chloe threw her head back and cried out, “Oooooh votre bite est tellement grosse!” I gave her a moment to adjust. While I waited she lowered her head and kissed my cheek as her legs wrapped around my waist and pushed down on my cock. Taking the hint I started sawing in and out of her, going incrementally deeper each time. She was incredibly wet but very tight. Each advance my cock made into her core forced a grunt or moan or praise from her. 

After a few minutes I felt her cervix and looked down to where my cock spread her pussy lips wide. To my disappointment not even a third of my cock was in her. As I held her still my eyes traveled up her sweaty torso. The outline of my cock was visible through her abs. She was breathing like she just ran a marathon. Her nipples were erect and hard enough to dent steel. And her expression. My God, her expression, was exquisite, eyes half lidded, cheeks flushed, mouth open in a silent “Oooh.” Her face was the definition of wanton lust.

That’s when I pulled back and shattered the tiny gate to her innermost core. She screamed, “Oh, mon dieu, c'est la bite d’un vrai homme!!” I heard a sympathetic gasp from my right. 

I discarded the restraint I’d been using with her and fucked her very core with abandon. As she clung onto my shoulders for dear life her breasts flew up and down from my assaults. “Ahhhhhnoooooooo vous êtes trop gros en moi!” she screamed as orgasms wracked her tiny body. My lower abs soon glistened from her constant squirting. The wet, sloppy sounds grew louder and more frequent as Laura tried to mimic my fucking with her fingers. 

I gave Chloe at least thirty minutes of ecstasy in my arms before I walked to the end of the sofa, pulled the spasming maid off my cock and dumped her over the arm of the sofa, ass pointing up. She instinctively put her head and chest to the sofa seat cushions while lifting her ass as an offering. I pressed down on her upper back with one hand and grabbed her auburn hair with the other. Laura was at the other end of the sofa, legs spread wide and the crotch of her teddy pushed aside as her fingers dove into her cunt and whipped her clit. I pulled back on Chloe’s head so Laura could see that Chloe was experiencing more orgasms than Laura had ever experienced. I lined up and crashed into the fucking tight shit tunnel and roared, “TELL HER HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE A REAL MAN’S COCK FUCKING YOU!”

“Oooooh votre bite est tellement grosse! Putain! Oh, mon dieu, c'est la bite d’un vrai homme. Ahhhh! Ahhhhh!!” I resumed my unrelenting fucking. I took her deeper and deeper, stretching her beyond her limits. Her screams echoed throughout the mansion as my cock made her soul transcend itself.

“Exactement comme ça! Ahhhhhoooooooo vous êtes si gros en moi! Oooooo oui, c’est tout … baise moi, oui! Baise-moi si fort, Monsieur! Baise mon cul!” Laura threw back her head and arched her back as she squirted for the first time for me. I accelerated my movements. My flexing abs were pumped to incredible boulders as my hips became a blur. 

I let my own orgasm build. “Oui, je suis votre petite salope! Mon corps était fait pour des mecs si grands et si puissants comme vous. Si viriles! MMMM! Ahhh! Ahhh! Oooohh oui, juste comme ça! MMmmmahh! Mmmmmerde vous etes tellement bon. Oooh! Donnez-le moi, Mon Maître. Oui!”

I let go of her hair and grabbed her hips with both hands. I began delivering knockout blows to her rectum as I seeked my own release for the next twenty minutes. Each assault resulted in a screeching noise as the sofa gouged deep scratches on the hardwood floor. “J'en ai besoin! MERDE! MERDE! Vous êtes tellement bon! VOUS ÊTES TELLEMENT BON!! VOTRE BITE EST DE PLUS EN PLUS GROSSE!!”

Chloe screamed yet again and passed out as cum rocketed up my shaft, overwhelmed her wrecked ass and geysered out of her past my cock. After I roared my conquest and domination to the entire estate I pulled out Chloe’s spasming ass and fired a round of cum at Laura. It hit her exactly where I aimed, squarely between the eyes. I clamped down on my pelvic floor, not allowing myself any more ejaculations. I glared at Laura. I was the apex predator and she was my next meal. I growled through clenched teeth, “That was the closest you were getting to being FUCKED by me until you submit.”

Laura looked at me with a stunned expression. I continued, “You WILL take your pathetic husband to a hotel that I will text to you. You WILL transfer ALL Apex Supplements stock to me. You WILL bring the stock transfer documents with you. You WILL give me the title to the Lykan.”

In a quiet voice, Laura said, “That’s a high price for a quick fuck.”

I charged Laura where she lay and seized her neck, pinning her to the sofa and growled, “I could TAKE whatever I want!” In a calmer voice I took a shot in the dark, “Has the boy ever got you pregnant?”

That struck a raw nerve. Tears flowed as she tried to stifle a sob, “No...we’ve tried and tried...but…”

“I will give you a child...IF you follow my commands.”

“Ron won’t give up the car or the company.” She paused and a glimmer of hope flowed from her. “You’d give me a child?”

“Yes, I will. Tell the pitiful excuse for a male that you know he’s cheating on you. Threaten divorce. He’s still paying off his first wife, he’ll fold. And one more thing. You WILL refer to me as ‘Master’.”

At that she actually laughed, “I’ll get you the company and car, but I will NEVER call you that!”

I smirked at her. If I remembered my highschool French correctly, Chloe already declared me Master over her. “We’ll, see,” I responded. “We’ll see.” I used an index finger to wipe the gob of cum off her forehead, pressed the finger into her mouth and against her tongue. Her eyes followed my finger until she tasted my cum. Then the wife’s eyes snapped to mine in surprise at my flavor. “Enjoy that. The only way you’ll taste that again is if you eat out Chloe’s ass.” I then released her neck and dominantly stood over her, my cock still rock hard, erect and throbbing. “You WILL NOT retaliate against her,” I said over my pecs. “She is MINE. If you hurt one hair on her head you will NEVER have a child and I will TAKE everything.”

With my requirements stated I turned to Chloe. I bent down and whispered in her ear, “You are safe, little one.” She sighed and smiled in her sleep. As I stood up I noticed her arms were bigger, her back more defined, her legs stronger and calves were the shape of diamonds. I walked to the door and mentally yelled, ‘What the hell did you do to her?’

‘WE marked her as mine, just as I wanted,’ Ego calmly explained, ‘and because she’s been abused you worked a little chemical magic on her that Brenna told us about.’

‘And what the hell is that?!’ I stepped through the manor’s open front door, pissed off that Brenna told Ego anything.

Ego appeared before me and continued, ‘We modified her...physically.’ I walked past the hallucination. He turned to walk beside me. ‘Nothing major, mind me, no overpowering body odor or vagina dentata. Just strong enough to defend herself.’

I growled and stomped towards the car stable. ‘What am I doing?’ Ego glanced at me and nervously asked.

“I’m going to enact vengeance on someone for not protecting Chloe” I said aloud.

‘Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can’t take that out on the Stooges,’ Ego pleaded as he moved in front of me.

I stopped and yelled, “Come on! Their responsibility is the safety of everyone...EVERYONE…on the property! You know this from all the goddamn clients at work! Just try to stop me!” Ego put his hands up just before I walked through him.

His hands met my chest and pushed me back.

Ego had the exact same stunned look on his face that I had. My expression, though, turned to a snarl as I pulled back my arm and punched through his chin with a right uppercut. He disappeared as he was launched into the air from the blow.

I roared in bloodlust and rage as I charged to the car stable. When I reached the barn I grasped each sliding door in a hand, ripped them off their tracks and threw them to the other side of the property.

I quickly scanned the barn for the Moe, the rent-a-cop that dared to think he could take me. I saw Brenna hold the two naked rookie guards, Larry and Curly, by their hair. She had them down on their knees with their faces in her pussy. She ground against their faces and laughed. Turning my head I found Arthur had pinned Moe on the floor by sitting on his chest. He was forcibly, deeply, face fucking Moe.

I rushed towards them and pushed Arthur off of Moe with my right hand so forcefully that he crashed into a car thirty feet away, totalling it. I grabbed the hair on the top of Moe’s head with my left and hoisted him into the air. I yelled, “Did you know that Ron was beating the maid?!”

Moe grabbed my forearm for support. He said a little bit too calmly, “Oh, so ya meet that there little thing. Ain’t she just the sweetest French tart?”

I backhanded the redneck for the wrong answer. “Answer me!” I roared.

His head was whipped to the right and his eyes glazed over for a second. Then he focused on me as he spat blood on my chest. “Yeah, ay done knew. What thay ...uhh fuk is it ta y'all? Heh, frawum thay ...uhh look ov it y'all've ayn' ayy taste ov that there sweet pussy, too. We all have.”

I let the image of Chloe being passed around like a punching bag stoke my rage. I got the mental image of Ego massaging his jaw and heard, ‘I’m with me on this one. Just don’t…’

I didn’t even let Ego finish. I dropped Moe. Before his feet touched the floor I punched his hard abs, pulling the punch so I didn't tear a hole through him. I wanted him to live with what I was going to do to him. Even though I pulled the punch, Moe was thrown into a car, denting the front grill. He screamed from the pain in his back as I pounced on him, pulled back a fist, yelled, “Your job is to PROTECT PEOPLE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!”, and crushed his cheek bone with a blow to the head. His whole body was thrown to the left. I caught his neck in my left hand, pulled my left arm back and slammed him into the car’s hood. He was in shock from the head blow when I brought my arms under his legs and bent him in half. I grabbed each of his twenty-three inch upper arms. His scream echoed in the barn as I crushed muscle and bone. When his arms were rendered useless I put a hand on each side of his head and made him watch my snarling face as, in one brutal thrust, I smashed through his rectum and buried my godly cock deep into his intestines. My hip became a blur as I fucked the red neck to an inch of his life.

This wasn’t a pleasure, or even a hate, fuck. This was the righteous wrath of a vengeful God manifested in a thick, unbreakable, deadly cock.

Moe’s eyes bugged out and tears flowed past my hands as I hammered his gut from the inside. He screamed, “AHHHH! NO! I’VE NEVER! EEE! YOU’RE FUCKING TOO BIG!” All too soon I felt his pelvis shatter and a tiny wet squirt from his dick. At that sound I felt terror from the humans and non-humans fill the building. I bashed Moe’s ass one final time. His pelvis splitted even further before I pulled out. Shit, blood and pre gushed out of his torn rectum. I’ve destroyed his arms making them useless. With that shattered pelvis he’ll never walk again without pain. There was just one more thing I had to do to complete his punishment. I reached down to his balls sack, took it in hand and squeezed. No wonder the wife was unsatisfied; Moe’s little dick looked like a cocktail weenie. I repeatedly slapped his face to keep him conscious until the liquified organs and flesh quirted between my fingers. I then granted him the bliss of unconsciousness.

His nearly lifeless body slid down the hood of the car to the floor as I spun towards the others. Brenna and Arthur had Larry and Curly on their knees before them. My expression was deadly as I charged towards my next victim. 

An hour later my fury had finally been sated. I flicked my cock to throw the last failure of a man off me and raised my arms into a victory pose, squeezed every muscle fiber and roared. Three invalids lay on the concrete floor in a pool of their own blood, shit and my precum.

I, once again, have shown I will dominate and/or destroy everything and everyone.

I slowly lowered my arms and glared at the inhuman sister and brother. Arthur had shrunk into his twink form and was visibly trembling. He emitted the sweet taste of fear and submission. Brenna, on the other hand, gave all the signs that she was in full heat; delicious lust pulsing off of her, panting breath, nipples hard and thick, hips involuntarily grinding on an imaginary cock. Her hips rolled as she reverently approached me and placed her hands on my pecs. I made the muscle twitch under her warm touch. “Bruce,” she softly moaned. “You don’t have any clothes. Let me fix that.” Her hand became pools of liquid on my chest. The pool spread across me as she moved forward.

“Bre! Don’t!” an alarmed Arthur cried.

More and more of Brenna dissolved and covered me. Just before her head liquified she looked at me with doe eyes and said, “I trust you.”

I was now enveloped in a warm liquid-like cocoon from my neck to my ankles. The Brenna-liquid congealed into a tight pair of jeans and a white long sleeve compression shirt. Both of which did nothing to hide my physique or my...other endowments. I moaned as every inch of me felt lips and tongues stimulating me. I flexed my bicep and saw every vein through the sleeve. I heard a lustful moan all around me as the sleeve threatened to tear. I threw a most muscular pose and pumped a bit of power into my muscles to expand and harden them. This time I heard tearing and the sounds of a woman having an earth shattering orgasm. 

Arthur approached me and said, “Brenna is defenseless.” He trembled in fear when he continued, “If she is hurt...I will kill you.”

I shuddered when I felt a tongue rim my ass, another tongue lapped my balls, a mouth rippled over my entire cock and worshipful caresses covered every muscle. Suddenly the orgasm I’d been delaying ripped through me. Dozens of cum bullets were rapidly fired from my howitzer-sized cock. All blasts were absorbed by my Brenna suit. I could get used to this.

When I was finally able to speak coherently, I put a huge hand on Arthur’s shoulder and squeezed lightly. He winced in pain, but didn't cry out or move away. “Didn’t I just demonstrate I protect what is mine? Didn’t I bring you back from oblivion, SON?” He looked down in embassament. “Speaking of which, do you have any connections with security companies? The two sluts I’ve taken will need to be subtly guarded.” He nodded. “Good,” I continued. “Do you have my phone?”

“I think it’s in your pocket, Master,” Arthur replied. I put my hand into the right front pocket of my Brenna-jeans and grasped my phone. I felt wet, warm lips drag across the back of my hand as I drew out the phone, unlocked it and handed it to Arthur. 

While he dialed a number I asked, “Did you find the keys to my car?” He nodded and tossed me a very expensive looking keyfob. I caught the fob and pressed a button. The doors on the Lykan opened like a welcoming lover as I walked to the dias the car sat upon. The car looked like something out of a science fiction movie. The low angular hood was flanked by wedge shaped headlights. The hood rose to meet the dark tinted windshield with a single wiper blade. Above the windshield the roof swept back towards the rear while the rear quarter panels jutted out to encase the wheels. Yeah, this car was like me, all muscle and not afraid to show it.

“I called a guy Bre and I know,” Arthur said as he approached me. He gave me the phone and said, “He’ll clean up the mess and keep the humans safe.”

“Just one guy?” Arthur nodded. “How much? I need you to get reservations for tomorrow, eight am, at a motel where I can have privacy for a day. Send the address to the contact labeled ‘Slut 1’.”

“Don’t worry about it and I’m on it,” he said with a smile.

“Good. Tell me about my car,” I demanded as I sat down in the driver’s seat. He went around the vehicle, his fingertips lightly touching the hood to the passenger’s side. He sat down in the passenger’s seat and for the next ten minutes he expounded on how awesome my car was with an increasing amount of excitement. When he concluded I half expected him to act like a teenager and ask for the keys so he could cruise around downtown and pickup fags and sluts.

“Well,” I said as I started the car. The engine sounded like the perfect mix of a tiger’s roar and a tank. “Time to take her home.” I held on the brake pedal and floored the accelerator pedal. The car shook with rage at being restrained. After a half a minute I released the brakes. The car shot off the dias and landed on the barn’s concrete floor forty feet away from its resting spot. I kept the gas pedal floored as we shot out of the car stable like a bat out of hell. I actually felt excitement from the car. Like a horse that’s been cooped up in a barn too long, this car needed to get out and escape its confinement.

Arthur was thrown to the door as I took the driveway towards the gates. As we approached the estate’s gates I realized that they are only a mass of broken metal and are blocking my way. I stomped on the brakes just before the car would have bust through them. I threw the car into park and opened the door.

“What are you doing,” Arthur asked.

As I climbed out of the car I said, “Clearing the way.” I walked up to the gates and ripped them off the stone pillars, wad them up into balls and tossed them towards the car barn.

‘I’m going to need to drive us when I get home,’ Ego said in my head. ‘There’s a shit load of things we need to learn about the stock market and our new company. I also have to give your two weeks notice at the office. Don’t worry, you’ll be asleep, just like last time.’

‘Ok,’ I mentally replied. ‘Don’t ever get in the way of me dispensing discipline again.’

I got the feeling that Ego was massaging his jaw again. After a moment he said with vitriol, ‘Don’t bet on it.’

With the gates destroyed I, for emphasis, punched into each stone pillar and demolished them, leaving no stone set upon another. As I walked back to the car I got the distinct feeling that my clothes are moaning in lust from witnessing me demolish the estate's entrance. 

When I climbed into the car Arthur said, “I made a reservation and sent the address as you commanded. The motel is a little on the seedy side, but I can assure you, you won’t be distured.”

“Excellent. You’ve done well, mutt,” I complimented him as I made the car roar and peel rubber out of the estate of the wife and the husband.

The tires screeched as I stomped on the brakes at the end of my home’s driveway. The drive home was uneventful yet exhilarating. I told Arthur to get out and open the door of the unused garage. While he pulled the door open and moved boxes of stuff out of the way I heard Brenna whimper, “Please hurry...I..can’t hold...this form much...longer.”

I rolled down the window, stuck my head out and yelled, “That’s good enough! Get out of the way!” and rocketed the car into its new berth. I turned the engine off and threw open the door. As I ran into the house Arthur pulled the garage door down and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Brenna is exhausted!” I threw  the door to my kitchen open just as she began to flow off of me onto the floor into a pool of gelatinous fluid. That pool slowly took the shape of a small black cat. When I judged that her metamorphosis was complete I gently picked her up and held her like a baby. She was asleep and purring.

Arthur ran up to me blasting concern like a firehose, ‘Is she alright?!”

“Yes, I think she is. She’ll probably just sleep for the rest of the day.” I took her to her little cat bed by the living room window and gingerly laid her down. She gave a quiet meow as I lightly scratched under her collar. Arthur knelt beside me, stroked her fur and made quiet canine wimpers. I stood up and said, “I’ve got some research to do. You will take care of her while I work.” Art looked up at me and understood that that was a command, not a request, and nodded.

‘Ok,’ I said mentally to Ego, ‘Time for you to get to work.’

• Like 4

Chapter 12

I suddenly woke up in the Lykan’s driver seat staring at my phone in one hand and a half empty gallon jug in the other. ‘Don’t panic and shut the fuck up. I’m too goddam exhausted to listen to you,’ Ego said in my head. ‘Just keep looking at our phone and finish the jug while I fill you in. Art’s been taking care of Brenna while I did your goddamn research. She’s still too tired to morph into a human right now. Both of them are in the passenger seat.’ I looked through the corner of my right eye and saw the black cat Brenna curled up on the seat and the corgi Arthur spooning her. His foreleg draped over her protectively. While Ego continued I raised the jug to my mouth and drained the clear, tasteless fluid. ‘Don’t even think of petting her; just let her sleep. It’s 7:55 AM. At precisely 8:00 AM knock on room 235’s door. Laura and Ron are in that room now. The new security guy brought them. The wife sent a text at 6:57 this morning that said the husband tried to fuck her last night.’ I opened the messages app and read the text myself. ‘Apparently, the maid kicked him out of her room...forcefully. The wife laid out your demands to him. He capitulated when she threatened divorce. You’re right for once on that, asshole. She also wrote that she has the documents you demanded and that the husband is in a pissed off mood, so this should be fun.’ Ego neglected to tell me the erotic nature of the text. Let’s just say that she will make an excellent worshiper. As I read the text I heard fabric creaking. My full grapefruit-sized scrotum was pushed forward by my thick corded telephone pole quads. My rapidly hardening cock was lying over my balls and was threatening to tear though the 501 jeans I was wearing. It looked like I had a volleyball in my pants.

I got the impression that Ego was checking things off a list on a clipboard. ‘...You're in the middle of an experiment I’m running. The formula you just finished will give you increased vascularity, a hardening of the skeletal musculature and a hit of testosterone soon.’ As I looked at my forearms the veins, even the smallest ones, pulsed with power and were pushed above the skin by the underlying muscles as they were engorged with blood.

Then the test hit.

My rolled eyes as I tilted my head back, bared my teeth and growled. The surge of power was so intense that I felt like I could pound Superman to goo and cleave Wonder Woman in half with my cock. It took all my discipline not to crush my phone. Arthur whined in fear. I pivoted my head to gaze at him. He was shivering in abject terror. Good.

Ego’s next sentence brought me back to reality. ‘Don’t worry about testosterone induced blood clots or a stroke. Any excess hormone will be urinated out quickly. There’s water and food for the brother and sister on the floor. At noon DoorDash will deliver cases of bottled water, several large meals for you, burgers and salad for the others. I’ve already had three dozen eggs, a pound of lean sausages and a pot of coffee for breakfast, so you’re fueled up. There’s another dog food bowl on the floorboards for the husband’s meal. I called into the office and told them we’re taking our two weeks of time off we saved up. Then I emailed our two week notice resignation letter. That’s it.’ I have the mental image of a clipboard and pencil being put down. ‘I’m going to rest, but I’ll keep tabs on you so try and act with our brain instead of our dick for once and DON’T FUCK THIS UP!’ Then he fell silent. I checked my email on the phone while stealing glances at what I’m wearing; running shoes, tight jeans and the torn Superman shirt Steve gave me. ‘And another thing, DON’T RIP OFF THESE CLOTHES! I didn’t bring any extras!’

‘Did you just use the correct pronouns and are you finished?’ I mentally asked.

The only reply I got was, ‘FUCK. YOU.’

I smirked as I put my phone into my jean’s pocket next to my obscene bulge and looked at Arthur. He raised his head and submissively whimpered. “I’ll leave a window cracked for you two. There’s food on the floor.” He cocked his head to the side and uttered a questioning sound. “If you have to leave the car make sure you don’t lock yourself out. I'll be busy all day.” A tremor of terror ran through him as I put a hand on his head and rubbed an ear. “Take care of her for me.”

He docilely pushed his head into my hand and quietly said, “Yip.” Brenna stirred in her sleep. Arthur licked her head until she relaxed then he lowered his head and pulled her closer to him. I rolled both windows an inch or two down and left the car, making sure that the doors were unlocked. I left the extra dog food bowl in the car; if I allowed the husband to eat anything he would eat it off the floor.

After closing the car door I did a cock-check. I needed to make the wife look upon me as a god and pound the feeling of inferiority into the husband. To that end I made my destroyer of holes flaccid without losing any length or girth. When my cock gets hard and erect all will know that I am the ultimate expression of masculinity!

As I approached the hotel room where the wife and husband were I saw an imposing thirty-something year old male in an at-ease stance beside the room door. When I drew near he snapped to attention. He was blonde, a foot shorter than me and built like a pro wrestler. His bulging physique was not very well hidden behind a white dress shirt, black tie, black blazer and black slacks. To complete the “Men in Black” look his hair was cut short and he wore a pair of dark Ray Ban sunglasses. I stood in front of him and pressed my chest into his face. I growled when I realized my jean covered bulge was pressed into his abs. “Who the FUCK are you?” I demanded.

Sweat started to bead off his forehead and the feeling of inadequacy shot off him. I quickly gulped that tangy emotion. In a thick Australian accent and a steady voice he smartly replied, “Suh! I'm Mick, the secur service that Arthur ordered yesterday, Suh!”

“You are, huh?” I said condescending, then barked, “REPORT!”

“Suh, upon arriving at the estate I assessed the damage you inflicted. Two cars were totaled and sold for scrap. The three bludgers were taken to the UW Health University intensive care unit. They are in serious but stable condition. I secured the manor and fixed the main entry's door. I informed the human occupants that their security had been upgraded and told them to resume their daily activities.”

‘Human, huh?’ I thought.

“At twenty three hundred,” Mick continued, “the bloke and his mate retired for the evening. At twenty three thirty he went to the small sheila’s room. At twenty three thirty one the male was thrown out of her room and into a wall. The root rat returned to his bedroom with a stiffy and attempted to initiate sexual relations with his sheila. She got her knickers in a bunch and an argo ensued. The male ended up pitching tent on the living room couch. I received instructions at oh four hundred to get the love birds to this motel room by oh seven thirty. At oh six forty five I woke them up and ordered a car from the Uber driver as instructed. The driver arrived at oh seven hundred. I inspected the silver late model Hyundai Accent and instructed the driver to fix several issues.”

“So how’d that go?” I said, already knowing the answer.

“Suh, the driver was very belligerent but stated she would look into the issues when she goddamn felt like it. At oh seven twenty nine we arrived. The humans are waiting inside.”

“Are you armed?”

“Suh! Nao, Suh! I don’t need fucking weapons, Suh!”

“What is your preferred animal form?”

After a pause Mick said, “Suh?”

I leaned forward menacingly and growled, “You’re built like a tank and don’t use weapons. I know you’re a skin-waker. WHAT. IS. YOUR. ANIMAL. FORM.”

Mick paused again and quietly replied, “Suh. A mastiff, Suh.”

“Good,” I said, relieved that he wasn’t a koala. I pointed to the Lycan. “The cat and a small dog in that car are with me. Hurt even one hair on their head and I’ll rip your heart out of your chest and shove it still beating down goddamn your throat.”

Seemingly unfazed by my explicit threat Mick said, “Suh! Very good, Suh!”

At precisely 8:01 AM (because, fuck you, Ego) I threw open the door to room 235 without knocking.

The room door banged against the wall. I saw that this wasn’t your ordinary generic warm color scheme cheap motel room. For one thing the suite was double the floorspace, had a king-sized bed, a sunken hot tub, a floor to ceiling mirror along an entire wall and a fully stocked wet bar. Numerous implements of pleasure/pain hung from a wall. Looked like Arthur found me a fuck room. I also saw a thick manila envelope on a table and, sitting on the bed, supported by her arms behind her and legs crossed, was Laura, the wife. She was clad in a bratty smirk and a trench coat that covered everything except for a shapely leg and six-inch red stilettos. I felt her desire grow as I turned my full attention to her. There was no outwardly sign of her rising arousal, except for a slight flexing of her hips as if she was fucking an invisible dick. After a moment of gazing into each other’s eyes she glanced to my left and arched an eyebrow. 

My puzzled expression turned to annoyance when I heard an aluminum bat crack against my head. I didn’t feel a thing, though. It’d take a lot more than that to hurt me now. As I turned to Ronald, the idiot husband behind me, I heard him cry out and saw him clutch his hands in pain. Have you ever swung a metal bat at full force at a brick wall? Then you know the vibrations traveling down the bat makes your hands hurt like hell.

He recovered from that shock quickly. His arm and shoulder muscles tensed as he pulled back his fist and put all his force and weight behind a punch aimed at my head. I quickly raised my left hand and stopped his fist’s advance dead. The surprise on his face quickly turned to anguish as I squeezed his hand and flexed my wrist downwards. He yelled in pain and frustration as I drove him to his knees. Behind me I heard the wife moan and felt her arousal rising. Hmmm...so that’s what she likes, eh?

“I can see why you’ve failed in every competition you’ve ever tried, Ronny,” I said while looking down over my mountainous pecs at the kneeling weakling in front of me.

The husband screamed, “Who the fuck do you think are you, you piece of shit! I’m going to fucking kill y…”, until my hand encased his neck and cut off his voice. His ineffective fists pummeled my pecs as I stiff-arm lifted him into the air. His dangling feet kicked and bounced off my legs while I held him in midair.

“I am the man that makes you look like a five year old!” His eyes grew wide as I flexed my upper arm that was bigger than his head. “I am the man who is ripping everything away from you!” I slowly squeezed his neck more, closing off his windpipe. “I’m the man that will fuck your wife to ecstasy!” I cut off his carotid artery. “I am the man that is SUPERIOR TO YOU IN EVERY WAY, BOY!” I snarled and growled as I saw the consciousness leave his eyes and his inferior protests ceased. I took a quarter turn to my right and flung the limp husband to the far side of the room.

I then noticed that Mick stood in the still open doorway. I whipped my head in his direction, growled and gave him a Kubric stare. “All good, I see. Enjoy the shela and the joey, Suh,” he said, then closed the door.

“So he’s with you? He and his fucking dog just showed up last night and started ordering us around.”

“I hired him to make sure Ronny doesn’t hurt you or Chloe ever again.” I said as I moved in front of her. I placed a finger on her knee and gently pushed her right leg to the side. She responded by opening her legs wider and sliding her hands under my skin tight shirt to caress my cinder block abs. I stepped closer to her and cupped her jaw in both hands. I gingerly tilted her head back while I bent down to plant a hard kiss on her lips.

I know what you’re thinking. ‘But, Bruce!’ you exclaim. ‘You always just take a hole you want. By force if necessary.’ You’re not wrong, but any feelings invoked in this woman will affect my children. I have to stoke her love, admiration, devotion and submission.

When I broke the kiss she looked me in the eyes and breathlessly said, “Did you kill him?”

She closed her eyes and shuddered when I replied, “No, I didn’t, but I should have crushed every bone in his pathetic body for treating you the way he did.”

“Everything you asked for,” she opened her lust filled eyes, “is in the envelope. You’re going to fuck me?” I could feel her pulse quicken in her neck.

“Better than you’ve ever been.” I ran a thumb over her open mouth. 

Her tongue slowly licked the tip of my thumb as she moaned and half closed her eyes. “You're going give me a baby.” I liked that: not a question, but a statement of fact.

“Your child will be tall...strong...handsome. Everything your husband isn’t.” As if on cue, the husband coughed and moaned in pain. “But first,” I continued, “I have something to humiliate.” I turned my head to look at the thing on the floor.

The wife put her hand on the side of my head and turned me back to her. She caressed my bare scalp and moaned, “You don’t have to be gentle with me. I...I want it rough. I want to feel what it’s like to have a real man make love to me.”

“Are you sure?” I slid a hand off her cheek, grabbed a handful of her beautiful auburn hair and yanked back hard. “Is this what you want?”

Her eyes went wide. I felt a momentary jab of fear from her, then the fire of lust. Her mouth broke into a wide smile. “Yes...please. Use me.” She groaned and finished, “Make me scream...please”

I chuckled and said, “As you wish,“ then I pushed her down onto the bed.

Just then the husband yelled, “What the HELL are you doing to my WIFE!”

I rolled my eyes and replied, “Everything you couldn’t do, Ronny.” I stepped away from the wife as the husband charged at me with murderous intent. When he was in my range I backhanded his head, knocking him to his rightful position; on his hands and knees before me. “I’ll make you a deal, boy.” I reached down, seized his head and yanked him to his feet. “Lets let Laura decide which cock is going to fuck her sensless, hmmm?” He roared in rage, but didn’t try to strike me.

I started to feel like I had to piss. Ego’s special sup must have reached its saturation point. I remembered from some UW class that testosterone and estrogen are very similar. I applied power and thought about rearranging molecules in the excess test in my bladder. I winced at the not quite comfortable sensation behind my cock and balls. “Tell ya what, little man, whoever she picks gets to golden shower the loser. Does that sound good to you, Laura?”

The wife smiled smugly as she rose from the bed and paused as if in contemplation. She then slowly unbuttoned the trench coat and shrugged it off her shoulders. The coat fell and pooled on the floor at her feet to reveal a goddess clad in a red leather harness. The inch wide straps started in a tight collar at her neck, then radiated downward from a metal ring in the front of her neck to encircle her 35C breasts. Those delicious tits were capped with thick, hard inch long dark brown nipples. Lower, over her flat, toned stomach, the straps were gathered by a metal ring in front of her bellybutton. A pair of straps headed rearward over her slender waist while another pair went due south to frame her shaved pubic mound. I plainly saw her juicy pussy lips hanging from her slit. The husband stopped struggling and my grip on his head loosened as we were both entranced by the sight. With a voice that dripped with lust and possibilities of carnal pleasures the wife answered, “That sounds perrrrrfect. May the best,” suddenly her eyes grew ice cold and a hard scowl bore into the husband, “MAN win.” I felt the husband wince as the daggers in her voice pierced his soul.

Her face returned to pure lust when she turned her gaze to me. With her hips swaying she cat-walked to where I held this imitation of a male human. Without breaking eye contact with me she knelt before her husband. She quickly and indifferently undid his pants and yanked them and his tighty whities to his ankles. What she revealed explained why he failed in his masculine duties. A slightly above average penis stood straight out from his stomach. Not because he was hard, but because he didn’t have enough length to hang over his balls. And his balls, if that’s what you could call them, were the size of a walnut. Not each testicle, the entire scrotum. “Maybe he’s shy. Laura, suck him,” I said. She felt disgust at the suggestion. A plaintive expression crossed her face. “Do it,” I demanded in a gravelly voice. She turned to the husband and licked the underside of his dick. He immediately shuddered. The moans from him started when she took him in her mouth and started suckling. I could see that she started to retch from the thought of his dick in her mouth, but she kept the suction up for thirty seconds.

When she pulled off she spat his miserable load to the floor. “See,” she said with loathing, “he’s not much of a male.”

“You BITCH!” the husband yelled as he drew back his hand to strike the wife. She reflexively shrank and raised her arms in front of her head. I ensnared his hand before he could move it forward and squeezed up to the point of crushing.

I jerked him off his feet and snarled, “NO ONE strikes a woman in anger! ESPECIALLY IN MY PRESENCE!” I ripped off his heavy cotton shirt like it was tissue paper to reveal the physique of a middleweight bodybuilder with a decent set of pecs above his six pack and stick legs. I bashed a fist into those weak abs: once to emphasize the point, another to say I meant it and a third to imprint the message in his brain. I dropped him after a few seconds. He hit the floor like a half full sack of potatoes, clutching his bruised midsection. 

I kicked off my shoes while he gasped for air like a fish out of the water. A weak, “Oh fuuuck,” escaped his lips when I flipped him onto his back and placed my unshod, stinky foot on his chest, pinning him beneath me.

The wife lowered her arms and turned her gaze from the pile of flesh in front her to me with gratitude and awe on her face. “Why don’t you show him a real cock,” I said as I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head.

“Oh...fuuck. How much BIGGER are you?” she panted as she placed her hands on the brick wall of my abdomen. Her hands traveled up my torso to caress my pecs and pinch my nipples. She tried to squeeze my pecs. Her hands trembled as she said, “Oh, god. Your chest is so hard I can’t even dent it. So many veins...” I let her admire my hard vascular physique for a minute then took her hands and placed them on the top of my jeans. Her worship had started to get me hard. The weight of the fresh blood in my cock pulled down my jeans. Her eyes grew wide when she saw the root of my godhood above the gap between my jeans and my lower abs. “Holy SHIT! You are SO MUCH BIGGER!”

She looked in my eyes with excitement and lust and bit her lower lip as she slowly, seductively unbuttoned my jeans. When the last button was released she reached in her hand to grasp my cock and I stroked her cheek with my hand. “Fuuuck. You’re so thick I can’t even hold it all,” she said as she pulled my meat. And pulled more. And more. When the huge head popped out of my pants the husband stated, “That’s a fake dick! No one’s that big.”

The wife slowly stroked my rod from the head to the root, mesmerized by the organ. “And exactly how many cocks have you seen...or touched, Ronny?” she said. On the upstroke she tightened her grip to make the foreskin envelop the head. “It’s so hot...I can feel the blood throbbing in the veins.” She put her lips against the foreskin and sucked. The loose skin entered her mouth where her tongue lovingly licked. I involuntarily shivered; no one had done that to me. She noticed my reaction and smiled, thinking I would become her puppet. I stopped any thought that I would be subdued by seizing a handful of hair at the back of her head and pulling her off.

“The boy lost the bet. Aim me at his head,” I commanded in a voice that left no doubt who was in charge.

The wife smirked and did as she was told. “WHAT FUCKING BET! I NEVER…” the husband protested just before the garden hose thick, bright yellow, estrogen saturated urine stream hit his face. He clamped his mouth shut, holding his breath.

“Oh, no you don’t, bitch!” I said with malice. I stopped the flow, forced the air out of his lungs with a heel to his abdomen, hooked a big toe over his lower jaw when his mouth was blasted open and started the river of piss again. The wife sniggered as she redirected my urine into his mouth. 

I drained most of my piss down his throat while he shook his head and sputtered. I stopped the flow and squeezed my bladder for a final blast. Before I could shoot the remaining urine at the husband, the wife took my cock as deep as she could into her mouth. With the cock head firmly embedded at the top of her throat, the vestiges of my piss blasted into her stomach. Her eyes bugged out at first, then she rolled her eyes back and her eyelids fluttered closed all while her jaw relaxed and her tongue started to massage the underside of my cock.

The husband vainly tried to lift my foot and pounded my calf as, from the recesses of my mind, I heard Ego snort. ‘Oh, we’re gonna have fun with her now.’

“Laura,” I said in a normal voice. She didn’t acknowledge me, she just kept suckling my rod. I tried again, “Laura!” Still no response. “SLUT!” I roared.

That got her attention. She half opened her eyes and stared down at the foot of thick cock extending out of her overstuffed mouth. When she reached up to pull my jeans down I grabbed both wrists to stop her. Then I raised her hands above her head high enough to stretch her arms out, grabbed her hair and yanked back her head. My cock head sprang out of her mouth with an audible pop and slapped my upper abs. The husband’s efforts to get my foot off his chest were waning, but the wife’s craving for my pole was draconian. Her panting breath was a hot wind against my shaft and adonis belt. She tried to lick a thick cock vein and said, “Cock...need...cock...PLEASE...FUCK ME!”

“Slut,” I barked. She just kept staring at my crotch. She snapped her head up when I slapped my cock against her cheek. She wore an expression of feral hunger as she looked into my eyes. “Go to the wall and get a collar and heaviest chain,” I ordered as I pulled her up by her mane. I released her wrists and hair when she gained her footing. She took a few small steps backwards with one hand pinching a pulling on a nipple while she finger fucked herself with the other. I extended my massive arm, pointed to the toy collection hanging from the wall and roared, “NOW!” She almost tripped on her way running to the devices of pain and pleasure.

‘Just what the fuck,’ I thought, ‘is happening to her?’

‘Something that hasn’t happened in a VERY long time. She’s gone into heat from all the estrogen you pumped into her,’ Ego explained.

I looked down over my chest at the husband below me. His eyes were transfixed on my throbbing cock while he panted, licked his lips and caressed a calf that was bigger than his arms. His moaned and his eyes flicked to my chest when I flexed my pecs, making the boulders even bigger. I let him bask in my dominance a moment before reaching down and palming his face. At least my plan for the little man was working.

The husband grabbed my wrist as I pulled him up. As soon as he was lifted to half his height he tried to get his feet under him. “Did I tell you you could fucking stand!” I said as I kicked his feet out from under him. The wife and husband both moaned at that point; one from lust, the other from pain.

With great effort the wife dragged a chain as she, with shaky legs, walked back to me and presented a wide pink collar made from thick hard leather. She looked disappointed when I told her, “Put it on the boy. Make it tight enough that he won’t forget he’s collared, but loose enough he can breath.” The chain made a surprisingly loud “clank” when it hit the floor. It looked like it was ten feet long with thick, large links and very, very heavy.

She made sure to touch me as much as she could as she walked around me to face the husband. She belittled him as she imprisoned him in the collar, “I NEED his cock in me, Ronny. I haven’t been fucked hard in years.” The husband grunted as she finished buckling the collar a little bit too snuggly. “And look at all this muscle,” she continued while wrapping her arms around and smashing her tits into the arm that suspended her husband by his face. “I’m so wet just knowing that he can do whatever he wants to me and there’s nothing you can do to stop him.” She nipped and licked my tricep and started humping my leg. I felt hot pussy juice flowing down my leg. “Look at this arm (fuck). He could rip you apart (moan) and not break a sweat. Isn’t that fucking hot (pant), Ronny?” The boy just whimpered in response.

“M...Bruce, can you lift him higher, please? I have a gift for you.” Her grip on my arm loosened.

“Easily,” I replied and pressed a mid-weight bodybuilder into the air by his face. The wife’s arms slowly caress my side as he goes up.

“You never really knew how to use this thing anyway, Ronny,” she said as she enslaved his little dick in a penis cage. As she locked the emasculating device he didn’t move a muscle, didn’t say a word. He really wasn’t a male. Any other man would be kicking a screaming. 

After she finished she retraced her steps behind me, only pausing to lick my flared lats and squeeze a hard glute. When she was in front of me she sank to her knees, lowered her head and extended both arms up to me. In her cupped hands she held the cage’s key. With a shaky, quiet voice she said, “My body...pussy...mouth...ass...are all yours. I never want him to touch me again.”

I released the boy’s face and he fell to his hands and knees on the floor. His sobs filled the room as I took the key and said, “I accept this gift...and your body. Take off my pants.”

With her head still downcast, she lowered my pants to my ankles. After I stepped out of the garment she offered it up to me. I took it, picked up my shirt and shoes and walked over to the table where the envelope laid. Taking my time, I put the key in jean’s pocket, folded the clothes and put them and the shoes beside the packet. I went back to stand naked in front of the wife and husband and ordered, “Give me the chain.”

Instead of obeying, the wife looked up at my extra large egg sized balls hanging in my sack and exclaimed, “I can’t take it anymore!” and started to jack off my shaft and suck and lick my baby batter makers.

“I SAID GIVE ME THE CHAIN! NOW!” I roared loud enough to rattle the windows. She fell to her back and panted, her expression a confusion of fear and lust. I growled in a low voice, “Give it to me.”

She quickly went to her knees and tried to lift the heavy chain. I held my open hand above her head and waited. She groaned and grunted, but finally was able to put the first link into my hand. When I flicked my wrist the rest of the chain was pulled into the air. I collected the rest of the chain in my hand and judged its weight. The entire length was well over a hundred pounds; it still felt like holding a feather though.

I reached down my free hand to caress the wife’s cheek and quietly said, “Don’t you worry your pretty little head.” She closed her eyes and leaned her head into my palm and sighed. “Soon I will take you to places of ecstasy you’ve never been, make you feel things you never knew were possible.”

I returned to standing up. I pulled back my shoulders, thrust my mountainous chest out, flexed my abs into bullet-proof armor, cocked my devastatingly powerful arms back and I looked down in disdain at the weeping lump of mundane human at my feet. This piece of human excrement cheated on his wife, seduced a minor, brought the child into his home, then passed her around as a fuck toy. Ego and I couldn’t wait to see how he fucked over my customers and my company. I explosively reached down and seized the collar under his chin and curled a 250 pound wannabe bodybuilder. I stood back up and raised him level with my expanding bicep. I made sure he observed the power and might in that one muscle group. The emotion of inadequacy blasting off of him felt better than the blast of Test Ego’s sup caused. He licked his lips and stared, wide eyed and sweating, at the pulsing veins and muscle under tissue paper thin skin. I attached the chain to the ring on the collar and stated the obvious, “Your my bitch now, boy. There will be NO mercy when I take your virgin throat and ass.” He moaned and panted like the bitch in heat he was. I asked, “You want to touch me, want to feel real power?” to test his submission. Sweat flicked off his forehead as he quickly nodded. “Then go ahead, you piece of shit.” I expected him to test my huge steel-hard bicep or caress my cinder block abs. Instead he surprised me by using both hands to slowly, lovingly, stroke my cock. I released enough pre to overflow his hands and coat my entire rod as a reward and growled, “Good little boy. You’re beginning to learn your place.” I released the collar, the weight of the chain jerks him to the floor. “Now lick my balls and any cum that comes out of my slut while I breed her and make her feel like you never could or will.”

The husband moves under me as fast as he can with a hundred pound hanging off his neck. I felt his extended tongue drag against an egg-sized testicle as I grabbed the ring in the middle of the wife’s harness and brought her up against my god physique. Her dripping pussy ground against my shaft when she brought her legs around my waist and locked her ankles behind me. One of her hands reached under my arm to claw my back. Her other hand grabbed my smooth scalp. I smashed my mouth against her’s and aggressively drove my tongue into her mouth.

Twelve hours later I, the wife, and the husband are in the hotel room’s large shower. Water is cascading down my godly, rock hard physique. I am in my “compact” size: forearms thicker than the boy’s upper arms, biceps bigger than his head, bowling ball delts, thick mountainous traps, corded neck, ten pack abs that look like boulders, legs thicker than the minuscule boy’s chest, pecs so big and hard that they project my immeasurable might for all to see and a back that looks like a cobra’s hood without flexing. Each muscle group, each muscle CELL, superior to his, pushes against my paper thin skin, stretching it as taught as a drum. 

I am power incarnate. I am the only true Alpha. I am the perfect MuscleGod. All fall under my domination, and these two are my latest conquest.

They are in their proper positions; kneeling before me, licking and sucking my cock and balls. I have fists full of their hair in each hand to direct where they are to put their mouths and tongues. I allow the wife to take my godhood as deep as she wants. Her 36C tits, with their inch long hard nipples, sway in time with her bobbing auburn topped head. She varies the way she pleasures me; from just sucking on the glans to swallowing as much of my rod as she can. When she does go deep she accepts my cock deep in her esophagus, distending her throat and gagging herself.

I alternate her worship with dominating the husband’s throat in deep, hard jabs and holding his spasming throat over my shaft until he pounds my oak tree-like quads, begging for air. His eyes are always open, marveling at the hard muscled adonis before him. He no longer displays his middleweight bodybuilder physique or his six pack with pride after witnessing my vastly superior musculature and omnipotent might. He learned his lesson the painful way. The best way I love to teach inferior males. He still looks good enough to be worth my fuck.

Yet, there’s an after taste to his emotions. I dig deep and find under all the humiliation and submission was a sliver of defiance. It’s time to shatter that forever. I yank the husband’s head up until his mouth is against my chest. I release the wife. She grabs my cock and starts to hungrily sucking the shaft. I flex the boulder-sized pec into his face and growl, “Grrrrrr...start licking the biggest pec you’ll ever see. Come on boy!” I cuff the back of his head. His little pink tongue starts tasting my manly muscle. “GRRRR! Yeah. That’s it. That’s a good little boy. I’ve taken your wife. I’ve taken your French maid mistress. I’ve taken your security guards and turned them into invalids. I fucked them in all of their holes, drove them to more orgasms than your puny imagination can conceive.” I drag his face across the deep cleavage to my other pec. “Stretched their cunts and asses so much that the only thing they will ever feel in them is my cock or a baseball bat. If they ever let you try to fuck them with your little dick, it will just tickle them. They are MINE!” I flex my free arm into a globe of muscle. The two bicep heads fighting for space under my skin. “GRRRLook at that, boy. I have more power in this bicep than you have in your entire, pathetic, weak body...grrRRR! YEAH! Look at it. I SAID LOOK AT IT!” I drag his face past my nipple, through my musky armpit and onto the flexed bicep. He automatically starts kissing the throbbing pencil-thick veins crisscrossing the muscle group. The defiance starts to break apart. I throw him to the shower floor and put a foot on his head, pinning him down. I throw a massively powerful double bi pose. “Cunt, GRRRRR! Tell the useless boy how it feels to have a man’s cock in you.”

She drags her mouth off my cock with a pop and looks up at me. Her pupils dilate as her hands stroke my shaft. She moans, “Oh, God, your cock is perfect! I just think about it and I’m wet. You put the head against me and I cum...HARD. I fucking love your cock.”

I press down on the husband’s head and say, “What about the boy’s dick?”

She instantly answers, “It’s pathetic, feeble. I never came when he tried to use that finger of a dick. Yours is...” Her eyes focus on my cock. Adoration, desire and lust blasts off of her. “...everything I’ve ever wanted…” she whimpers “...needed.” She licks the meatus then engulfs the whole cock head in her mouth, sucks hard and tongues all the sensitive spots.

I take the foot that pins him to the floor and flick him against the shower wall. I pin him to the wall with that foot against his mediocre bodybuilder chest. My leg looks like a massive thousand ton piston used to crush cars. The boy looks like a Hot Wheels car. My colossal leg muscles quiver when I think about how he beat Chloe. I could easily crush his chest with a mere thought. I automatically move my foot a few inches into his chest as I consider this option. I hear ribs crack and pop as the boy starts to beg for his life. My Dom nature demands to press harder. 

But Ego plays the memory of Terry’s head between my hands. His brain explodes through his skull and splashes against my chest as I crush his head. I hear in my mind, ‘We know what he did to Chloe is unconscionable. But, do I really want to kill him and go down that road again?’ I mentally snarl and roar with rage and blood-lust, yet ease up on the weakling’s chest.

I move into a most muscular pose and growl from deep within my chest. Each muscle group explodes into high definition. The wife, eyes nearly bugging out of her head, screams around my cock as she cums hard and squirts, her juices splashing against the floor. The husband trembles as his little dick shrivels even more. He knows he is not a bodybuilder anymore, he is not even a man anymore.

And now the defiance is shattered into a billion pieces. Never to be felt again. I growl at him and yell, “What are you?!”

“I’m y-your f-fuck toy, your cum r-rag, sir.”

“What am I, BOY?!”

He pauses and comes to the only logical conclusion available to him. A tear falls down his cheek. “You’re my...my Master.”

“Did you sign the papers to transfer all your stock in my new company to me?”

He swallows and says, “Y-yes Master.’

I sneer at him and say, “Good boy. Now I’ve taken your business, too. I’ve easily taken everything I wanted from you. Pray I don’t take more. I will, however, in my grace give both of you a blessing. Are you ready for your reward?” They nod wordlessly as I take my foot off the boy and turn off the water. As water drips off me I throw my head and shoulders back, bend my elbows, make my hands into fists, thrust out my chest and cock, flex every single muscle cell in my body and roar. I have completely dominated and destroyed them, just as I planned. I am the complete emanation of the ultimate male GOD. With that thought cum blasts out of my godhood and knocks the wife and the husband back against the shower wall. I coat their faces and chests with my seed. Feeling my overwhelming masculinity, the husband cums too. His above-average cumshot, biggest in his life, never reaches the wife and mixes with mine on his abs. His little teaspoon of cum turns black as his weak spermatozoids are quickly exterminated by my superior ones. Superior both in the number as well as in power and virility. No male has any chances of success in my presence, even my spermatozoids know that. I smirk seeing that even his best cumshot of life, his last piece of manhood, has been destroyed and left meaningless.

“You will not wash my cum from yourselves until next week. I will have everyone see that you are my property. Understood?”

A pair of cum covered mouths say, “Yes, Master.”

"And you, boy, are to train your fucking chicken legs twice a week till you can't walk anymore. You will crawl back to the locker room each time. They are to double their size. I want to have something to hold in my hands when I plow your ass next time." I take a menacing half step forward, grab the hair on the top of his head and yank his head back. “Cancel whatever gym membership you have. Buy the most expensive membership at Madtown Fitness. Pay for an entire year for you and my slut.”

"Yes, Master" I hear his timid reply. I wonder whether his fear comes from the fact he came within a few inches of having his chest crushed like an empty egg shell, the thought of the upcoming heavy leg days or the thought of being plowed by my godly cock. Maybe all three?

While I bring in new business for Keena a single sperm swims downward from the wife’s cleavage. The powerful strokes of its tail leave a wide wake, flinging thick cum to the side. I watch as the omnipotent seed races like a bullet down her abs and entering her thoroughly fucked, puffy pussy. Her eyes fly open, she orgasmically seizes and screams as the sperm’s axial filament whips her clit as it passes on its way to her vagina. I visualize how that single sperm rockets up her, annihilating any rivals in its path, breaking through her cervix without pausing, finding and easily smashing into her egg with so much force that the egg is thrown to the opposite wall. The impact makes her gasp and her eyes fly open wide. Overwhelming the egg, the sperm instantaneously fertilizes and cleaves it into two viable zygotes. The wife notices the hormonal changes in herself. I notice the overwhelming joy radiating off of her. 

I bring the husband’s head close to mine and give him a look that says I’m going to rip his throat out with my teeth. “I just gave my slut twin boys. If you hurt a single hair on her or the boys’ head I’ll make you wish I had killed you.” He could only stare at me wide eyed and whimper. I release his hair and lightly slap his cheek twice. “GRRRR!!! Good boy.”

She’ll need strength and power to carry and raise my children.

‘Ego,’ I say mentally. ‘Make her worthy to bare my children.’ I hear a mental chuckle as the wife’s physique explodes, traps rise up her neck, delts balloon into cannonballs, pecs lift her firming breasts, abs flatten and become segmented rocks framed by shredded obliques, arms swell and become hard and vascular, legs become thick and defined. She might now rivals championship male powerlifters while her physique makes all bodybuilders (except me) look like five year olds. The husband, his jaw slack, stares at her in dismay and trembles. The fact that he is now weaker and physically smaller than her shatters any shred of masculinity left in him. They will be good parents to my twin boys when they are born next year. I’ll have to show the boys how to be men, though.

I step over the couple and out of the shower. I grab a towel and start to dry myself. “Cunt,” I say over my shoulder to the wife, “take your pleasure from the boy.” I hear the husband beg for mercy as the wife totally dominates the once proud bodybuilder. After I’m dressed in my running shoes, tight blue jeans and the torn Superman shirt Steve gave me I turn and see that the wife is standing above the husband. One of her legs is on the shower seat with both her fists in his hair as she humps his face. I take a deep, long drink of the lust, domination, humiliation and submission pulsing of them.

“Cunt, you will give your Uber driver a good tip. By a good tip I mean tens of thousands of dollars. You and the boy will continue to use that driver until I say otherwise.”

That very simple command forces a massive orgasm in her. Her pussy sprays the husband’s face and she wails, “YES! YES MASTER! AHHHH!!!”

I pick up the manila envelope with the SEC stock transfer documents and the title for the car off the table and open the hotel room door. A black cat with electric blue eyes and an orange-red collar sits in the middle of the doorway.

“Did you enjoy the show?” I ask the cat. She yawns and swishes her tail in response. “How about you, Arthur?” The corgi waddles up to Brenna, sits down, barks and wags his tail. “Well at least someone appreciates my efforts.” I say as I step around the skin-walkers into the setting sunlight and slam the room’s door behind me.

I pull out my phone and, without looking at Mick, say, “You didn’t tell me the boy had a bat.”

He snaps to attention and replies, “Suh! I thought you might like a little tussel from the figjam, Suh!”

I chuckle. I think I like this Aussie. “The slut is carrying my children. She is your top priority, followed by my estate. The boy is third. See to it that the wife and husband are returned to my manor and made comfortable. Under no circumstances will they leave the grounds unless I command it. Call me if you have any questions or anything unusual happens,” and walk by him.

“Suh! Yaes, Suh!”

I check the stock exchange app on my phone as I walk down the open air balcony at the front of the building and verify that my account is now worth a seven figure value. The husband is efficient, and not just as a cum rag.

A text message notification pops up from Doug:

Monday 5:03 PM: “Master, your video is ready for you. GodDAMN it’s hot!! Sorry it took so long please forgive me! I had to...err...stop a lot to...ahh...relieve pressure.”

I smile, continue studying the data on the phone as I say to Brenna and Arthur, “You two go wait for me in the car.” Brenna slowly blinks at me while Art barks, “Yup!” He dashes towards the car while she jumps up on the walkway’s railing and sashays in the same direction. 

When they’re out of site Ego appears in front of me as a mirror image of myself. I scroll through the stock app while I say, “Thanks for the crash course in the equity markets and getting us up to speed on running a multinational company. Enjoy gaining more weaklings for worship?”

‘I’m welcome and, yes,’ the other half of me says, ‘especially since we didn’t kill anyone.’

I close my eyes in regret and say, “You’re never going to let me forget that, are you?”

‘Never’ I growl at myself

“Good.” I pocket my phone and walk through the mental projection. 

On my way down the stairs I see the wife’s and husband’s driver arrive in an old, beat up, Hyundai Accent that has finger holes in its hood and Norwegian Death Metal blaring from the radio. I walk up to the driver’s door as Deb turns off the car and the music. Shel lowers the widow and asked, “What the fuck are you doing here ass-face?”

“Just taking care of some business.”

“Business, huh? Ok, who is she and/or he?”

I fake shock and say, “Debra! A gentleman never fucks and tells!”

She quickly reaches through the open window to grab the waistband of my jeans. Her fingers brush the tip of my cock as she yanks me forward into the car door. “We both know you’re no goddamn gentlemen, Bruce.”

I send my left hand into the car, lightly take hold of her neck and run my thumb over her jaw. She closes her eyes and sighs. I feel her heartbeat flutter in her carotid artery. While she’s distracted I push out enough precum to coat her fingertips. That fluid will stick to everything she touches in the car. She'll smell my intoxicating scent for weeks. “I may not be a gentle man, but I’m more than enough Alpha man to make you scream while I force you to repeatedly cum. Cum so much you pass out. Then cover you from head to toe with hot cock cream.”

She moans, “You goddamnit you fucking bastard. I don’t have time for you to...gasp...fuck me...picking up that bitch and her ass-munch hubby. Please...don’t...I need the goddamn business.”

“Well,” I withdraw my hand and step away from the car making her hand exit my pants, “if you insist.” I smirk at the swirl of emotions Deb emitted as I bring out my car’s key fob from my pocket and push the unlock button. It was already unlocked. I just wanted to see her reaction.

That reaction from Deb is immediate. “WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!? Oh, no, you didn’t. No no no no NO NO NO!” She flings open the squeaky, rusty door, flies out of the car and screams at me. “GODDAMN IT BRUCE! YOU'RE MY BEST GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING CUSTOMER!” She scans the parking lot. “WHERE IS IT?! Where’s your SHITTY ASS piece of SHIT car!” I push the button on the key fob that flashes the headlights, then the one that opens the driver’s door. The Lykan’s headlights flare at Deb and the driver’s door blossoms open like a wet, expectant pussy inviting my cock to fuck it. She spins towards the machine and mutters, “Oh shit holy Jesus mother fucking Christ. Bruce...what mob boss did you rip off to afford that.”

“None. I just took it.” I, rather vaguely, explain as I walk past her and sit in the driver’s seat. The skin-walkers are in the passenger seat. Art tilts his dog head to the side and whines a question. Brenna ignores me and cleans her cat face. I put a finger to my lips and shush them. I close the door, roll down the window and start the car, revving the engine to its max, 8100 rpm, just to see the other cars shiver from the engine’s power. Deb approaches the car like she can’t believe she’s in the same state as this muscular thing of beauty. I’ll let you decide whether I mean me or the car. “Deb, don’t worry. I’ll always take care of you.”

Her demeanor changed instantly. “What the FUCK is that supposed to mean! I’m a goddamn grown ass WOMAN! I can take care of MYSELF MOTHER FUCKER!”

“Debra, you and I both know,” I put the car into gear and start pulling away, “of a nav system that would disagree.” As I drive away and roll the window up I hear Deb scream more profanity than I thought existed.

When I drive onto the Beltline I scratch Brenna’s head and command, “Human. Now.” She purrs as she transforms into the pinnacle of female muscle I know and fuck. A black micro-skirt, and a beach halter top appear on her. I notice that she keeps her collar around her neck as she takes her human hands, hands that have shredded a tank, and tenderly lifts my right hand. She continues purring and, with her eyes closed, she rubs the back of my hand against her cheek. Arthur whines and jumps onto her lap. “Pull out my cock,” I continue. “Suck me off.”

“Yes...” she says. She unzips my pants and reaches in to submissively, tenderly, pull out my godhood. She puts the tip in her mouth and her hands behind her wide muscular back. The head of my godcock instantly fills her mouth, as her lengthening tongue licks down the shaft on the way to my balls. I gather her long black hair into a convenient handle to move her head to please myself. She unhinges her jaw and makes her throat expand when I push down. She swallows around my shaft as I make her take me deep. Her throat is still tight and offers some resistance. I instantly overpower that meager defiance and slam her down until her nose is crushed against my abs. I demonstrate how she is to fuck herself on my godhood: slowly pulling up from the root until only the head is behind her lips, then forcefully slammimg down hard. When I release her hair. It cascades down to tickle my exposed abs and balls. She takes my direction and starts to slowly suck and lick her way up my cock. Then, at the apex, she swirls her tongue across the head then rams her head down making the shaft fill her tight, rippling, throat.

The next time her mouth travels up and off my shaft I stomp on the gas and blow past the other cars at 350 MPH when she lustfully breaths, “...Master.”

• Like 8

Epilogue

“Did you finish Mrs. Yuscenchortstin’s massage, Jerry?” Janice said as she opened her locker in the employee lounge. Her Saturday split shift had finally ended.

Jerry shivered as he walked into the small room dedicated to coffee breaks, the occasional poker game and the traditional Dunkin’ Doughnuts Wednesdays. The disgust on his face is as evident as the oil stains on the front of his shirt and khaki pants. “Why do I have to always be the one that gets her, Jan?” he complained. Jerry tossed the empty massage oil bottle in the trash, the sopping wet towels in the laundry bin and gave the back of Janice’s head an angry look. He plopped into one of the plastic chairs around the cheap table.

“Because, Jerry, she’s a sweet little old woman who has nothing and no one in her life except for this gym and your company.”

“Little?! She’s gotta be two fifty! At least!”

Janice smirked before composing herself, closing the locker and turning around. “If you think she’s too heavy why don’t you take her on as a personal project? Whip her into shape.”

“I don’t think there’s a whip big enough for that.” he retorted.

Janice couldn’t help but smile at that. She patted Jerry’s shoulder as she slung the straps of her gym bag and purse up onto her shoulder. “I’ve got faith in you.”

“Gee. Thanks a lot,” Jerry replied as he dropped his head to the table and Janice left the breakroom.

Janice took out her phone and scrolled through her Instagram feed as she walked the back hallway to the rear exit, where her car was parked. She gave a barely audible, “aww!” at every post with a cute puppy or kitten. Which, quite frankly, was every single one. She noticed light coming from under the door of Zapp’s personal gym, but there was something strange about it. There was a shadow in the middle of the door, like a person was sitting against it. She thought someone might need help so she tried the doorknob. It felt like it was locked from the inside. That is just typical of the arrogant bastard, she thought. She rolled her eyes and pounded on the door with a fist. “Zapp! You’ve been in there all day! Go home!” The last time she saw him was when he stormed into Keena’s office earlier that day. She thought she heard a grunt from the other side of the door. “Fine! I don’t what to hear you bitching about how fucking sore you are tomorrow!” She continued down the hallway exclaiming, “Oh you’re just so CUUTE!” when she scrolled to a picture of a black kitten in a Hogwarts Slytherin House robe.

The thing over Terry’s carcass was tense, ready to destroy anyone who entered. Even though there was little chance anyone mundane could move the five thousand pounds of plates in front of the door, it wasn’t taking any chances. A pair of its many eye stalks glared momentarily at the door as one set of mandibles snapped a femur into bite-sized chunks and swallowed. It had already consumed the severed arms. A large orifice was stuck to the floor sucking up the wide pools of bodily fluids while the other six eyes scanned the floor for any trace of Terry’s DNA. If even a microscopic spec was found a proboscis extended from what could be called its head and squirted a slimy ochre colored fluid on it. Once the spot was dissolved the proboscis latched onto the floor and drank. With the last spec of Terry’s left side ingested it turned away from the dumbbell rack to face the middle of the room. Its abdomen jiggled between its ten legs as it jumped like a spider on its prey on top of the other half of what was once a human. A seven foot long fissure with sharp, foot long teeth appeared on the bottom of its thorax and consumed the remains. Bones cracked and splintered while the orifice cleaned the floor. Salked eyes searched for more evidence that Terry was ever in that room. When it was satisfied there was only one part left, the thing started to ripple, as if it was part of a mirage. Thorn covered legs receded into its body as fur covered ones emerged. Eye stalks merged into a single pair of optic nerves as a head formed around them. It shrank and became a large, extremely muscular jaguar.

The jaguar-thing snarled and shook as it continued to change. Its shoulders broadened and neck shortened. Its bones cracked and muscles tore as its tarsuses and metatarsals merged into the approximation of human feet. The black fur migrated up over mottled skin to its head. The bones under the feline face fractured and reformed into a human visage while the tail receded into its spine and it became erect on its hind feet. The thing took on the appearance of the most massively muscular human female that ever was or ever could be. She stood up tall and radiated extreme power from every cell of her body. She walked to the wall with the adjoining door, bent down and picked up the genitals from the floor. She put the limp shaft in its mouth and bit down with pointed, razor sharp teeth and tore it in half. As she pulled the organ away from her mouth the urethra, corpus cavernosum, veins and arteries stretched and snapped like rubber bands that were pulled too far. She chewed the organ, blood running down from her mouth, and swallowed. Then the thing threw the rest of what defines a man in its mouth and bit down. The testicles popped like kumquats between her teeth spreading flavor throughout her mouth. The sensations made her shiver. It had been a very long time since the thing tasted human. 

She missed that.

The massive thing fell to her hands and knees to lap up the blood stains on the floor. It thought there was no more of him left. She didn't know of the little, one five millimeter spot on the ceiling near the dumbbell rack. The spot that held a drop of his blood, the only evidence Terrance Limpernoodle was ever in this room, mixed with Bruce's semen.

Satisfied that it had completed its work it started the final phase of its metamorphosis; taking the form that most pleased her this epoch. She rearranged her musculature to be more attractive to the human male, narrowing her waist and slightly flaring her hips, filling and raising her breasts on her chest, rounding her glutes, adding a layer of fat to soften and hide her astronomic might. The thing that called herself Keena observed her transformation in the wall mirrors. She licked the blood from her cheek with a tongue that was far too long to be human and smiled. She just had one more task to do to complete herself. She changed her multicolored mottled skin to a uniform dark chocolate color. Nodding to herself she ran her hands over her naked curves, pinching and pulling her nipples, stroking her clit, and relished the sensations cascading through her renewed nervous system. She rolled back her head and a moan escaped her lips. Being a human has some advantages.

After the erotic waves subsided Keena walked to the private gym’s main door, her ample hips rolling seductively. When she reached the door she paused, listening for any indication someone was in the hallway. She heard nothing so she lifted the plates, two thousand five hundred pounds in each hand, and took them to the plate rack. She racked the plates in their proper spots, making sure that the stamped Madtown Gym logo was right side up and thought about her life and employees, former and new.

She had rejected the life her species had insisted she live; one of isolation and xenophobia. Instead she went out into the human world and blended in, hiding within herself. She made some mistakes and had many successes. She had failed with Terry, though. Now she had to expose her true nature to erase that failure. It only saddened her a little that she had to have him destroyed after what he did to her. She took an enormous risk disposing of that failure now. This new human, Bruce, intrigued her though. How does a mundane human become so powerful overnight?

She thought she knew the answer.

And she thought she knew who did it.

Continued in Black Cats.

• Like 5