4 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Wait.... when was this?

I have a feeling Keena its like our main guy¡s cat and Steve is her protege. She just takes her time cause she is older and wiser

I updated the linked post due to some excellent feedback. The reversal of fortune is after the bench press. 

hmmm...wouldn’t another skin-walker in the story be interesting. 

34 minutes ago, Veinlover said:

Keep it up and show that twink how much of a slut to you he is, Pound him, show him who is boss!

I'm pretty sure the boy has utterly submitted. Besides, there are bigger fish to destroy.

Really hot story, not what I expected at all. You really shine in your ability to describe muscles and sex. I can see why your story is getting a lot of buzz!

Plus, including women isn't as common, so that was fun!

• Thanks 1

WARNING: This chapter contains snuff.

Chapter 6

“Have a seat, Mr. Banderole,” Keena said as she sat down into a black high back leather chair behind her huge mahogany desk. Unlike the rest of the gym, which had a generic industrial primary color theme, Keena’s office was warm and inviting. Instead of overhead harsh cold fluorescent lighting and a cold gray concrete floor, her space was illuminated by floor lamps radiating warm light and a sensible latte colored carpet. Bookcases lined the two walls of a large square room. Any space not occupied by a book was used for trophies and framed photos. The few photos I saw featured Keena accepting her degrees, in a posing bikini holding a trophy above her head, wearing light colored blouse and khaki slacks on one knee hugging a scantily clad ill looking child. The third wall was occupied by a large toffee colored leather sofa and coffee table. Neatly organized binders sat on a credenza along the fourth wall, behind her desk. That wall also had a door to the back hallway near the VIP locker room, my locker room. I pulled my eyes off the walls and saw two straight backed, red cushioned wooden chairs. I sat in the chair on the right side of the desk and dropped my duffel bag beside me.

She put her arms in front of her on the desk, leaned forward and said, “Mr. Banderole, I’m told that you had a good day today.”

I came within inches of saying, ‘Well, if you mean fucking my cat, surpassing all gym records, destroying two fourty-five pound plates, dominating a big bodybuilder and a twink, and getting the personal information of over fifty potential fags and sluts to bend to my will, it wasn’t a good day. It was goddamn fucking fantastic day. Oh, and I also starred in a sex tape on your property without your permission and one of your employees might be walking pretty funny for the next week or so.’

Instead I shrugged and answered, “It was ok.”

She lifted a single perfect eyebrow on her dark chocolate forehead. “‘Ok’? You shattered the personal bests on most, if not all, stations in the gym. You are powerful, but your form is undisciplined and sloppy; you’re going to hurt yourself. Didn’t Janice instruct you?”

“I, ah, didn’t exactly give her the chance.”

She sat back in her chair, drawing her hands off the table. Her expression was unreadable, but the emotion she radiated was concern and disappointment. After a few seconds she must have made a decision because she stood, went to one of the bookcases, pulled three books, walked to me and handed them to me. “These are basic works on human physiology, kinesiology and exercise science. I expect you to at least read three chapters in each before you return to the gym.”

“When do you want the books back?” I hear shouting in the lobby and feel rage and fear.

“They’re a gift. Never lend books.” she said as she rounded her desk on the way to her chair.

“Thank you, Dr. Panthera.”

A gentle wave of surprise and appreciation from Keena flowed through me. She was about to say something when the door to the lobby burst open. I turned around in my seat and saw a ‘roided out heavyweight bodybuilder rush into the office and bellow, “Kee, what the hell do you think you’re doing!” It was Zapp Brannigan, I recognized him from the vanity posters in the bodybuilding section of the gym. He was just under six feet tall, wearing a white polo two sizes too small for him with the gym logo on the breast and a pair of khaki pants. His massive upper body was almost as big as me. He definitely wasn’t dedicated to leg days and I noticed that he was not as manly as the posters made him out to be, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

Keena finished sitting down in her chair. However, she tensed up, sending out a wave of trepidation. Janice stood in the doorway trying to make herself as small as possible. She meekly said, “I’m sorry Ms. Panthera, Zapp wouldn’t wait for your meeting to finish.”

“It’s alright, Janice. Close the door and go back to the front desk.” After Janice quietly closed the door Keena said, “What are you talking about, Terry?”

“Terry?” I interjected.

“That’s his real name, Terrance Limppernoodle.” said with a straight face.

I brought a hand to my mouth to prevent myself from laughing out loud. A snicker got through though. Keena actually flashed me a beautifully mischievous smile as if we shared a secret joke. I felt the warmness of...friendship? That warmness was replaced with utter stab of terror when Terry charged on my left towards Keena’s desk, slammed his fists on the desk and roared, “I TOLD YOU NEVER TO CALL ME THAT AGAIN!”

Keena went pale and jumped in her seat, moving the chair back a foot. Her hands shook. Her terror was not like the emotions I’ve felt from the people I’d dominated. This was bone-chilling, not-sure-you-are-going-to-live-past-the-next-minute terror. The feeling was so strong and terrible it made me nauseous.

He spun to face me and bellowed, “AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, BOY!” It’s then I realized who the envy and rage I felt in the cafe came from. I could see where this was going, so I thought I’d have a little fun by shrinking from his insult, putting the mask of fear on my face and slouching in the chair. I slowly lowered the books I held onto the duffle bag at my side and put both hands on my lap.

Before I could utter a word a pulse of anger came from Keena. She said, “This is Bruce. He’s your replacement. You’re fired.”

Terry and I swiveled our heads to Keena and uttered the same word at the same time, but for very different reasons. “WHAT?!”

“Zapp,” she motioned to the chair on my left, then she calmly and cooly continued. “Please, sit down.” Terry instead stood straight up. I could see his thick back muscles bunch and twitch under his shirt.

Keena took a deep breath and said, “Zapp, your job was to promote the gym and recruit new members.” As she spoke she sounded practiced, like she’d written down exactly what she wanted to say. She confidently continued, “You, however, either cancelled or didn’t bother to show up at the East Towne Mall two months ago, West Towne Mall last month or the Hilldale Shopping Center this month. For the past six months you've missed your very easy quota of ten new members a month. Bruce brought in fifteen new members today alone. You failed your drug tests three months in a row,” she lifted several papers from her desk, “The sports medicine lab at the university found illegal substances in your sample. You know the gym employee policy; no illegal drugs. We’ve discussed your behavior before yet you...”

Before I could do anything Terry roared, grabbed Keena’s shirt, and pulled her over her desk. “YOU BITCH!” He violently backhanded her cheek. Terry roared, “THIS GYM IS NOTHING WITHOUT ME!” Keena shook off the blow. I almost wretched from the blast of terror, hate and anger from her.

After the slap everything started to slow down. As I rose from the chair I saw Keena deliver a jab to Terry’s nose drawing blood and knocking him back a foot. When I was halfway to standing up Terry picked up the heavy desk lamp and hit Keena across the side of her head. She started to fall back as I finished standing up. At the same time Terry spun to his left and used that momentum to strike me in the head with the lamp.

I felt like I was hit by a Mack Truck. The momentum spun me to the right. I almost blacked out before I accessed the emotional power I stored throughout the day. I heard ripping and I could feel myself explode out of the shirt Steve gave me as I drew the power into my muscles. When I was facing Terry again I threw a left hook to his jaw. His head snapped back as I delivered a right uppercut to his gut. I followed through with the punch, lifting him several feet into the air. 

Terry landed on his hands and feet and looked up at me with a bloody snarl. He brought his right foot under him, launched himself up with his hands and propelled himself forward with his right leg. His arms encircled me, pinning my arms to the side. I dropped my right leg back to stop the backwards momentum as he started to squeeze. I flexed my back, lats and pecs to counteract his attempt to subdue me. Finding that I was resisting him, he reared back his head and headbutted my forehead. I was glad that I strengthened my skeleton when I saw Terry’s head bounce off and his eyes cross. 

I easily broke Terry’s hold and returned a bear hug with way more power than the one he just tried to enforce on me. As he wasted air cursing at me I lifted him off his feet and gradually increased the pressure I exerted on him until he was gasping for breath. A trickle of blood appeared at the corner of his mouth and I heard his ribs crack. To end this I delivered a skull cracking headbutt of my own. His head snapped back and he went limp. I released him from the bear hug. As he started to fall to the floor I delivered an explosive jab to his sternum. The blow flung him backwards across the room. He bounced off a bookcase and landed face first on the floor.

I turned towards the desk, but I didn’t see Keena. “Keena!” I exclaimed. I ran around the desk and found her on the floor, unconscious. I pushed aside her chair and knelt beside her. She had an ugly welt above her left temple. “Keena! Are you ok?” She groaned in response. I gently picked her up and took her to the sofa. I laid her down and covered her with the throw blanket that was draped over the sofa. She awoke with a start and began to struggle, flinging her arms. “Keena...it’s Bruce...It’s ok,” I told her as calmly as I could. “It’s ok. Terry’s unconscious.” I firmly took her wrists and put her hands on her stomach. “Tell me what’s going on.”

“Oh, thank Goddess,” she said as she brought a hand to her head and winced. She then told me her history with Terry. 

She gave Terry a trainer job a year and a half ago. He told her that he wanted to become the region’s championship bodybuilder so she trained him after hours. Under her tutelage he made amazing gains, but the gains were never enough. Six months later he was promoted to member outreach and promotion. That’s when he took on the stage name of a Futurama character, for some fucked up reason. One night they had an argument and he assaulted her.

And he raped her.

She had been living with physical and mental abuse since then; her days filled with fear and dread. Today, she finally found a way out when I walked in and crushed every personal best in the gym. That’s the real reason why she called me into her office. She needed a White Knight. 

I tried to stay calm as she told me this, but I felt the anger surge in me, my breath quicken and my heart rate rise. I didn’t feel like a White Knight at all. I felt like an Angel, or Devil, of Righteous Vengeance.

“Stay here and rest,” I said and started to stand. She took my hand as I stood.

“What are you going to do, Bruce?”

I was silent as I asked myself that very question. All I could come up with was, “Punish him. Where can I have privacy?”

She nodded and pointed with her free hand to her office’s back door and said, “First door on the right. It's his private gym,” then she squeezed my hand. “Bruce.”

“Yes?”

She said, “Hurt him,” and released my hand. I stomped over to where Terry laid and kicked him onto his back. I bent down, spread the fingers of my right hand wide and palmed his face. I stood up and dragged the massive, bulked up bodybuilder out of Keena’s office.

The door Keena directed me to opened into a large windowless personal gym. I dragged Terry into the room, closed the door and ripped off the doorknob. There would be no escaping this room today. I flicked Terry like a bowling ball to the middle of the room. He slid on his back a good twenty feet on the rubberized floor. With him still unconscious I took my time looking around my new personal gym. Mirrors adorned each wall. There was another doorway on the wall to the right of the main door. Maybe a passage to the adjoining room? I tried opening the door, but it was stuck. On the opposite wall I saw the bathroom and shower. The lighting in the center of the room was provided by fluorescent fixtures. However, near the mirrors the lighting changed to harsh spotlights. As I approached a mirrored wall I saw why. I threw a double bi pose. Under the spotlights every vein and deep striation in my arms and delts stood out in stark relief. I’d have to instruct Doug on the finer points of lighting physique that makes the gods envious. “Aw, shit,” I muttered as I realized that the Superman shirt Steve gave me was practically ruined. The sleeves were gone, probably lying somewhere in Keena’s office. My cobra-hood-like lats had torn the sides of the shirt from the armpits to nearly my waist and side-of-beef pecs split the shirt front, from my neck to the middle of my bouldered abs, splitting the silkscreened emblem in half. I was showing so much cleavage that I could be arrested in the southern states. I took off the shirt and draped it over a nearby bench. Before I continued my inspection I took a look at my profile as I crunched my obliques and abs. I started getting hard gazing at the rippled muscles and narrow waist.

While the public gym floor was populated with dated, yet still useful, equipment, my new personal gym was packed with the latest equipment. All of the machines had a “Property of Madtown Fitness” badge riveted to them. I assume Keena did this to make sure all the high end equipment didn’t walk out of the building. I thought of how that must have pissed Terry off. He probably took that anger out on Keena.

The plates lying haphazardly on the floor ranged from 35 to 100 pounds. Four dusty 120 plates were on the plate rack. Most of the dumbbells were scattered around one of the benches. They went from 30 to 250 pounds. I shook my head when I noticed a pair of 300 pounders on the dumbbell rack, also dusty. I went over to where Terry laid and ripped off his clothes. He won’t be needing them anymore anyway, after I took care of him. I paused to examine my prey.

He was big, hairy and stripped down to his underwear. His arms and shoulders were his best developed muscle groups. I assumed he was in his bulking cycle, which looked like it lasted for too long, as his abs were covered by a fat gut. Seems like he was visiting the neighboring Dunkin’ Doughnuts and consuming quite a lot of dirty calories. All doubt that he skipped leg day was erased; his legs were average for a male of his size and age who goes to the gym. I looked at mine and then back to his. One of my legs was the size and weight of his two combined.

I went to the bathroom and wetted the shirt. I used that as a rag to wipe down all the plates and dumbbells. I loaded up the custom made barbell at the bench press station with a thousand pounds. I whistled when I realized the bar didn’t even bend from the weight. I put the rest of the plates in their proper place. When that was finished I made a circuit of all the machines, wiping them down and setting them to their heaviest weight.

With all my preparations complete, I went over to Terry to wake him up. The hot stream of urine that I’d been saving up for all day splashed on Terry’s face bringing him back to consciousness. Having drained my bladder I tucked my cock back into my pants as Terry jumped onto his feet and cursed up a storm.

“What the FUCK do you think you’re doing, boy!” he said as he chest bumped me and shook his head, flinging my urine on my pecs. “I’m gonna tear you apar…”

I was beginning to like taking lesser beings by the neck with my weaker hand and lifting them off their feet. Not only does that give my shoulder a fantastic pump, it also leaves my right side free to do whatever I want: flex and awesome bicep, yawn showing that lifting hundreds of pounds in the air was easy, order a pina colada from the bar. For Terry I had something special in mind. I repeatedly power drove my fist into his pudgy abs until his entire abdomen was a massive black bruise and jiggled like your aunt’s disgusting lime jello with shredded carrots desert. When I finished I wondered why I wasn’t hearing any more profanity. I looked up and noticed his face was an amazing shade of crimson and his eyes were bugging out. I released his neck and let him fall.

While Terry rolled on the floor, puking, cradling his beaten abs and gasping for breath I walked to the bench press station and said, “You’ve got that wrong, little man.” I lifted and repeatedly curled the loaded barbell as I walked back to him. “I’m gonna tear you a new asshole. Then literally tear YOU apart. But first,” I slowly lowered the barbell in front of him. “Lift that.”

“Fuck you!”

“Aww. Is the little man too weak to do a deadlift now? You saw me lift that bar. It can’t be that much weight can it?” He started eyeing the plates and trying to do the math in his head. I derailed his train of thought. “Come on, little man. LIFT IT WEAKLING!”

He grit his teeth and stood with a defiant expression. He yelled, “Fuck fuck FUCK!” as he moved into the deadlift starting position, his abs obviously not supporting his core. He clenched his fists around the bar and, while grunting and cursing, tried to lift a thousand pounds. Of course the bar didn’t move.

“Oh, hey, looks like you need a little bit of a spot.” I reached down and one arm lifted the barbell with an overhand grip to his waist. He’s huffed and sweated profusely from his inadequate exertion. “Are you sure this is heavy? Seems light to me. Let’s take it a little higher.” I lift the barbell to his chest level. “Alright, little man! You got this.”

“Go screw yourself.” he grunted

I sneered and retorted, “You shouldn’t have said that,” and forced the bar against Terry’s chest, pushing him backwards. As the weight of a small car crashed to the ground he’s pinned under the bar. The clang of the plates impacting the rubber covered concrete floor were almost as loud as Terry’s screams of terror. He wailed while lying under the barbell. “You are pathetic. Weak,” I snarled as I looked down at the insect. “You know what happens to the weak when an Alpha is around, don’t you?”

“Oh, GOD! Please...DON’T!”

I stepped over the bar and slowly advanced on the insect. “Is that what Keena said as you forced yourself on her?” I ripped off my shorts revealing my rapidly inflating cock. A cock that was the thickest, longest, hardest it’s been all day. It would have destroyed worm’s or Steve’s intestines for sure. The veins visibly throbbed, the shaft bounced with each heartbeat and a long, thick string of pre flowed from the huge tip.

The bug stared with wide eyes and a rapidly paling completion at the instrument of his destruction. His mouth trembled and he yelled, “Oh...Christ NO! I’M NOT A FAG!”

“Do you think I EVEN GIVE A FUCK?!” I bellowed as I sat on the barbell adding more weight on his hairy chest, seized his greasy head and brought his mouth towards my cock. He clamped his mouth closed so I cock-whiped his face until it was bright red and covered with pre. “Open up, boy. Come on! GRRRR! Take it like a man!” When he shook his head and refused to open his mouth, I took his jaws and pried them open a crack. That’s all the space I needed to plunge my steel pole into his mouth. I thrust the head between his lips, the corners of his mouth instantly tore half way to his ears. Another thrust and I filled his mouth. In the third advance into his oral cavity I bashed into the top of his throat. With the fourth I took his throat down to his stomach. His head became a blur as I used it as a fleshlight until his teeth started to shatter. His jaw eventually dislocated as my cock’s thickness overwhelmed him. Before his last molar disintegrated he was licking the bottom of my shaft even though his eyes threw daggers. “Not a fag, eh? Feels like you’re starting to enjoy this, boy! GRRRRRYEAH!”

I pulled out of his mouth and stood. My cock hit my chest with a wet smack as I took a step backwards, reached down to the barbell, picked it and tossed it across the room. Terry saw a sliver of a chance to escape and took it by making a mad desperate dash towards the main door. I let him get a head start just big enough to see that the doorknob was ripped off. He changed direction to run for the other door when I grabbed the back of his neck and threw him across the room into the dumbbell rack. He cried in pain and slid to the floor. “Please!” he cried as I charged towards him. “Don’t hurt me anymore! I won’t ever hurt anyone anymore!”

“I know you won’t!” I bellowed as I grabbed his left shin and dealt a devastating blow with my fist to his inner thigh. Terry screams as the fractured femur bursts through his leg. He’s still screaming in pain as I destroy the other thigh. “And that’s why you NEVER SKIP LEGS DAY!” I ripped off his underwear, looked down and started laughing. Down there he was anything but average. A little four inch dick peaked out of his pubes while a shriveled scrotum held his peanut sized testiciles. I quizzically lifted his Fruit of the Looms and noticed the padded codpiece. I pulled out the foam and flicked onto his face. “I guess you really are a little man!”

When I flipped him onto his stomach he begged. “Please! Oh GOD! DON’T!”

As I lifted his pelvis, getting his virgin ass into position, I said, “Don’t do what? Don’t ram my cock up your shitchute?” He flexed his glutes, trying to protect his virgin hole. This made me want to ram him deep even more. I took his glutes with my hands holding them firmly so that he could not move an inch and spread the glutes wide looking at the hairy hole that I was about to utterly destroy. I placed my ramrod at the gates of his ass. It was just enough to knock, but I decided to do it otherwise. With one explosive thrust I blew his glutes apart, cracked his sphincter, shattered his pelvis, tore his rectum apart and ruptured his lower intestine. All his defence lines were annihilated.

And I wasn’t even balls deep yet.

As he screamed in pain I bent over him, wrapped my arms around his chest in what could seem like an erotic hug. In fact it was a powerful bearhug which quickly deprived him of oxygen. I squeezed further while continuing to tear his deeper intestines apart with my mighty cock. I felt his ribs flex under my overwhelming arms and decided to check how far they bent. To my disappointment they were less flexible than expected and I heard a few cracks even before I even started using full pressure. He started spitting up blood. I straightened my back, stoodup, taking him with me, and started fucking with vicious jabs. “Or,” I continued, “don’t fuck you deeper than a colonscopy?”

I kept going deeper and deeper over the next twenty minutes as his screams turned to grunts turned to moans. When I was balls deep I felt the head of my steel rod enter something wider. I probably drilled through all of his intestines and entered his stomach. Soon I felt a gigantic load building in my balls. I had a quick look at his little dickie which seemed to be hard. There were a few cumdrops beneath it. Was it his precum or was it all that he was able to cum? No matter which one was it, it didn’t matter anymore, neither for me, nor for anyone he would’ve wanted to rape in the future. That was the last cum the insect would ever produce.

I took his left arm and extended it. I compared it with mine. His best body part was a copy of mine only slightly smaller. This pissed me off. No human should dare to try to look like me. He should be deprived of these assets. I told him with a grumpy voice: “Little man, this is for sucker punching me...”

While I still plowed his ass I held his left arm with my left one, so that both were aligned. I used my right arm to firmly hold his left shoulder blade. Then with one firm pull using my max strength I ripped his arm off and tossed the appendage in front of him. He was bug eyed and silent until the pain of shattered cartilage, ruptured veins and arteries, and shredded nerves hit his brain. Then he screamed louder than I thought it was humanly possible.

“...this is for making me rip a perfectly good shirt…”

I repeated the operation and ripped off his right arm and threw it on top of his left. His assets were gone.

“...and this is for HURTING KEENA!” 

I placed a hand on either side of his head and slowly crushed his skull. Blood shot out of his eyes and nose. Brains oozed through the widening fractures in his head. When my hands met, bone turned to paste. When there was nothing left that could be recognized as a human head I released the orgasm. Waves and waves of cum blasted out of me, filling and bursting its intestines and stomach. Its abdomen rapidly expanded into obesity. With my cock plugging the only exit for the increasing fluidic pressure the cum took the only other release channel. Cum geysered high out its neck. I took the thing up by its neck, threw my head back and, while bellowing the roar of domination, I ripped the carcass in half. Blood, shit and cum splashed against me and on the floor. It was then that I felt something strange in my head. It felt like a curtin being ripped in two.

When my roar finished I lowered my head and saw Keena, her back against the wall next to the adjoining door. I let one of the halves fall to the side. My cock was stuck in the other half. I flicked my cock to the side and flung the thing to the middle of the room. Her expression and emotions were unreadable. I took a step forward and the floor shook. An inner voice screamed, “NO!” and I stopped. Instead I turned back to the thing on the floor. I found what I was looking for and ripped it off. Looking over my shoulder I tossed the thing's penis and scrotum. Keena gasped when it landed at her feet. She averted her eyes and walked towards me. I turned towards her as she neared me. She went to her hands and knees as close to the floor as she could get, crawled the rest of the way to me and kissed my foot.

I heard her always confident voice crack when she said to my foot, “Go...Go through the door to my room. Take a shower. Clean that filth of you. I’ll take care of...this.”

I stepped over Keena’s prone figure and passed through the doorway. The next thing I knew, I was on the shower floor, water cascading over me and shaking like a leaf from adrenaline withdrawal. The realization of what I had done hit me like the weight of a small car.

I just killed a human.

Unbidden images filled my mind: my parents' smiling faces, playing with my first pet, walking across the stage at UW to accept my degree, finding a little black cat in an alley while it rained.

“Mr. Banderole…” I recalled what the vet said at the beginning of the week.

“Please, call me Bruce.”

He smiled and said, “Bruce, you found a pretty healthy female cat, all things considered. Are you going to give her up for adoption?”

I held the cat to me as I slouched in the exam room chair. She purred and snuggled against my chest, her head rubbed the intersection between my shoulder and neck. “What will happen to her if I do?”

The vet sighed, “Well, we usually don’t have any luck with finding homes for black cats. Frankly, any black cats that leave the humane society are abused. People can be so sadistic and cruel. If she isn’t adopted in two weeks she would eventually be put down.”

Without hesitation I said, “I’m keeping her.”

“Are you sure? You said you live alone. Owning a pet and working full time can be…”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

“Ok,” his smile grew wider. “I’ll get the paperwork started. We have a CCL Starter Kit and a cat carrier for you. You just have to pick a name. Do you have any ideas?”

“Not really. What do you think?”

“Well, she is a beauty with that short black hair and exotic blue eyes. How about a name from my native tongue, Brenna. In Gaelic it means...”

“...black haired,” I whispered as I stood up from the shower floor, head down and hands against the wall. I didn’t deserve what Brenna gave me. I made myself contract, pulling power out of myself. I couldn’t make myself smaller than I was this afternoon...before I walked into Keena’s office. I was still undeservingly big and powerful. I watched as the bloody, shitty water flowed down the drain. When I saw the water run clear I turned off the shower and, shoulders hunched, exited through the bathroom entryway into the main room. I saw that Keena’s locker room was the exact opposite of mine. I went to the sauna, turned the temperature knob to the hottest setting, entered the wooden chamber without turning on the light and shut the door.

Twenty minutes later Keena opened the sauna door and found me lying on the top wooden bench. She was wrapped in the blanket I put on her earlier. She entered the sauna and let the blanket drop. Through my moroseness I saw the most beautiful woman on the planet. Even though she hadn’t, according to Steve, competed in years she still had the physique that gave her the right to be called a champion, albeit with a softening layer of padding. Her breasts stood proudly on her chest, inch long nipples erect, flat abdomen below. Her shaved pussy was framed by strong legs. My still large cock reacted on it’s own to the beauty before me.

She climbed the benches, sat in the middle section and looked into my eyes. Without breaking that gaze she took my sweaty, hardening cock in hand and started stroking me. When I opened my mouth to say I didn’t deserve her attention she quietly shushed me and put a finger against my lips. She then turned her head and engulfed my member in her warm mouth prompting a moan to escape my lips. She slowly, lovingly licked and sucked me until I was very hard, using her soft tongue to stimulate the sensitive spot under the glans. “Bruce.” She turned her head to look at me again. With sweat and precum on her lips she said. “Please come out of the dark and make love to me.”

The fact that a victim of rape just asked to be intimate with her was not lost on me.

When I sat up Keena gracefully moved down and off the benches. I followed. When my feet touched the floor she firmly grasped my cock, led me out of the hot, dark chamber and into the subtly lit main room. I started shivering and my nipples became hard as soon as the cooler air hit me. I was mesmerized by her perfect glutes flexing as she walked to the middle of the room. She released me and turned around. She tilted her head to the side as she reached up to caress and squeeze my traps and delts. Her hands felt cool against my burning, red skin. She moved to my pecs next, wiping off sweat as she covered every inch. Her eyes locked mine when she moved closer to me and put her mouth on my left nipple. A moan escaped my lips when I felt her thick, long nipples against my abs. She slipped her arms over my lats to caress my back as she flicked her tongue over the nipple. After she felt every back muscle group she let one hand fall and squeezed my left glute. The other hand lifted my right arm. When she switched to the nipple on that side she whispered, “Flex for me.”

When I half heartedly flexed my bicep Keena moved her mouth to the ball of muscle and kissed it. “Again, please,” she asked. I relaxed and flexed more forcefully this time. She licked each bulging superficial vein. Her hand traveled up my forearm and lightly pushed against the inside of my wrist. I took the hint and relaxed my arm, then flexed and squeezed the bicep group as hard as I could. She moaned into the hard muscle and started to tremble. After a hard squeeze on my left glute her hand moved to my left arm. Her light touch sent goosebumps along that side. She lifted my left arm and moved her head near it. I immediately flexed that bicep...hard. Superficial veins burst and throbbed against the thin skin. She attacked the veins with her tongue. I could smell her arousal now. She licked every inch of that muscle then slid down to a half crouch, tracing the furrow between all my ab segments with her tongue and rubbing her breasts over my cock. Moving lower she kissed the side of my cock, licked and swallowed the ball of pre off the tip. She gently pushed my cock to the side with her right hand and swirled her tongue over my ballsack. Her left hand slid over my right hip to grab and squeeze the neglected glute. With my scrotum well licked she released my cock and placed both hands on my abs.

Gazing into my eyes, over my erect cock, she slid up my torso. Her soft, firm breasts once again encased my cock on her way up my body. She fluttered her finger tips over my abs, pecs and traps, then she held onto the back of my neck, raised herself and crunched her abs to bring her wet pussy against my cock. I automatically cupped her firm glutes to support her. After she rubbed her budding lips over my erection several times she whispered, “I need you in me.”

“I don’t want to hurt you, Keena.” I pleaded. I still reduced my size. Hopefully to something she could handle.

“You won’t now,” she replied quietly as she crunched her abs even more to raise her waist, then arched her back to bring her hole over my cock. Before I could adjust my grip to her new position my cock head breached her very wet vagina. She threw her head back, gasped and squeezed my neck and traps hard, then fell forward, putting her head on my shoulder and breathing heavily. I held her against me, not letting her down any father as she trembled. It was only half a minute before she came off my shoulder, took my head in her hands, looked into my eyes and started to gyrate her hips. Waves of pleasure went up my spine to my brain. Her pupils dilated and her jaw dropped when I involuntarily growled. “More,” she moaned. I pressed into her until she gasped; about an inch. I paused, letting her get used to my girth then slowly pulled back and went in deeper. Soon I was pressing into her cervix. She looked at me like a woman possessed then; head slightly tilted down, eyes half lidded, mouth open and panting. “Now...fuck me.”

I started slowly thrusting into her each movement eliciting a gasp, a moan or both. After a few minutes I couldn’t help myself and started thrusting harder and faster, varying the depth and angle of each fuck. Sometimes even hitting her A-Spot. It only took minutes for Keena to dig her nails into my traps, throw her head back and scream in orgasm. Her legs twitched and her vagina spasmed around my cock, squeezing it like a velvet covered vice while I growled from my chest. “Let...Let me down...please,” she panted after her spasms diminished.

I regretfully lifted her off my cock and set her on her feet. I supported her as she unsteadily walked to the side of the hot tub and grabbed the edge. She thrusted out her rear and spread her legs apart. Looking over her shoulder she locked eyes with me, looked at her upraised pelvis, the back to my eyes. The signal couldn’t be any clearer. I walked up behind her, gently slid my hand over her glutes to her tight, trim waist and thrust into her. She cried out from the sudden invasion, yet she pressed back onto me. I felt my cock head hit her P-Spot. I looked down and was amazed to see that more than seven inches of my cock were left outside of her. In no time I established a quick rhythm timed with her rocking hips. After a few minutes I took the opportunity to slide my hands over her taut stomach and palm her swinging breasts. Her nipples poked my palms as my fingers massaged the firm flesh. She moaned louder and pushed back against me faster in response. I picked up the pace to match her. She screamed and came again. This time squirting against my legs.

Keena put her head on her left forearm as she reached to the hot tub control panel with her right hand and turned on the tub. She nearly fell when she tried to get into the tub. I quickly scooped her up in my arms and climbed the tub’s stair. She turned my head and planted an open mouthed kiss on my lips. I returned the kiss as I entered the bubbling water and let her down. She turned to me, put a hand on my chest and pressed. I let her push me against the side of the tub. I could feel the tub seat against my calves so I sat down. Under the water she grasped my cock as she straddled my thighs. She guided my cock back in her, put both hands on my pecs and rode me like a woman possessed. I slid my hands up her thighs and over her waist to, again, feel the weight and firmness of her breasts. In between her grinding and humping my cock she would swing her hips in a sexy saunter. She wasn’t focused on her own orgasm this time, she was after mine. All too soon I could feel my orgasm approaching like a freight train. I growled and said, “I’m going to cum!”

Keena immediately stood up, grabbed my cock and pulled me to a standing position. She went to her knees and engulfed my cock in her mouth. While looking up at me she took my hands, put them on the back of her head and thrust her mouth onto me. I took the hint and started, gently at first, fucking her mouth. I picked up speed and depth quickly as my need was too great to be denied. In seconds I was jabbing the back of her throat. Within a minute I was roaring and pumping cum down her throat. Keena clamped her lips down on my cock and swallowed as much as she could. My blasts were coming too frequently and too forcefully for her to keep up and she pushed herself off of me. Her hands replaced her mouth as she jerked me off. Cum continued to explode from me splashing her face and neck. When my ejaculations subsided she licked me clean of our combined cum. Then wiped my cum off herself with a finger and licked that clean, too.

I sat back down on the tub seat with a thud. Keena came up and sat on my lap, one arm draped over a shoulder, the other stroking my pecs. “Whew,” she said quietly. “I haven’t been fucked like that in a long time.”

I brought a hand up to clasp her waist. “I think I made a mess in your tub, sorry.”

“That’s ok. I’ll just get maintenance to clean it out tomorrow.”

It’s then that I remembered I was going to put a work order in with Janice for my tub. “Could you have them clean my tub, too?”

“Yeah, I can get them to clean your tub.”

“You might want them to disinfect and change the filters, too.”

She raised an eyebrow and asked, “What did you do?” I furrowed my brow and started to answer when she put a finger on my lips and said, “I don’t even want to know. Bruce, I was serious when I said you were…his…replacement. Please take the job.”

I thought for a minute about the life I had lived and the life I was living now. Was this what I really wanted? “Can I think about it?”

“Sure,” she said somewhat dejectedly. “You would make almost twice what you do now. Oh, don’t look so offended. Your financial records are on your membership file.”

My ears perk up at that. “Twice? With full benefits?” Keena nodded. “Lady, you really know how to sweeten the pot.”

“You will have to take a crash course to become a trainer. Like I said before, you’re powerful, but undisciplined.” She pointed a finger at me and continued. “I will not have you endangering my members. Understood?”

Oops. “Yes, ma'm. When can I start?”

She sighed and put her head on my shoulder. “Sometime next week. I have to do paperwork and...other things.”

“Like dispose of the body? How are you...”

“No, Bruce. You DON’T want to know that. Just like I don’t want to know why you went from a avocado to a fucking muscle god.”

“Ok. Fair enough.”

We cuddled together until the timer ran out on the tub. Keena stood and said, “I guess it’s time for you to head for home.”

“Ah, I hate to bring this up, but...are there any clothes in the shop I could borrow? I seem to have destroyed all of mine.”

She actually smiled, brought a hand to her mouth and giggled. “Yes, I’m sure I can find something for you. You stay right there. I’ll be back soon.” she hopped, yes hopped, out of the tub, opened her locker, grabbed a towel and a set of clothes. I watched as she bent and stretched to dry herself. Yup, she’s still a champion. After she was dressed she bound her hair into a ponytail and headed to the door to the hallway. She opened the door, turned to look at me, smiled, blew me a kiss and left.

After the door slowly closed I heard a male voice say, “Wow. She’s an amazing fuck.”

Startled, I looked around for the source of that voice. No one else was in the room. “Where are you? Who are you?” I jumped out of the tub and paced the room looking for the source of the voice; a speaker, a man, anything. 

“Oh, you’ll see me soon enough. As for ‘who’, you already know.”

“There’s no such thing as fucking ghosts!” I yelled just as Keena opened the door with my duffle bag, the books she gave me, a set of clothes and a pair of sandals.

With a worried expression she said, “Bruce...you ok?”

I turned to her. My eyes wide open and eyebrows raised. “Yeah...I got...water in my ears. They say yelling gets it out.”

“Sure,” she said totally unconvinced. “Here’s your stuff from the office, flip flops, a pair of pants and a top from the pro shop. I got the biggest...” I grabbed the clothes and hurriedly put them on. “...I could find. Are you sure you’re ok?”

I thought to myself as I got dressed, ‘I just ripped a guy in half, had healing sex with my new boss and now I’m hearing voices. Yeah, I’m just peachy.’

“I’m fine. Just starving.”

“Well, stay away from the Dunkin’ Donuts. It’s owned by the gym's former owners.”

“Will do.” I took the duffel and the books from Keena and bent down for a kiss.

“Oh no, kiddo. I never fuck the help.” Then she gave me a mischievous smile and pecked my lips. “Go home and study,” she said as she smacked my ass.

“Yes, ma‘m.” I said as I went out the door. It was only when I was in the hallway that I looked at the clothes Keena picked out for me; a Captain America compression shirt that seemed a couple of sizes too small and a pair of tight blue yoga pants that did nothing to hide my long thick cock. Sighing and rolling my eyes I walked down the hallway to the lobby with my duffel bag in front of me. I fished my phone out of my bag as I passed Janice at the front desk.

“Hey, Bruce do you need a lift home?”

“Thanks, but no. I’m ordering an Uber.”

“Well, you won’t have to. There’s one parked out front. Been there most of the day.”

“What?” I heard someone wolf whistle as I turned to the sliding front doors. When I walked towards them they slid open and a warm summer evening breeze caressed my face. I just had to stop, close my eyes and relax as the smell of budding flowers stimulated my nose.

Yeah, everything’s going to be ok.

Then I hear a rusty car door open, slam closed and stomping boots on black top. “Get your mother fucking goddam ass in the car!”

Damn. It’s Deb. I open my eyes and take a step out into the sunsetting light. Deb’s standing at the front right side of her car looking at me, eyes wide, mouth slack. Then she must have remembered she’s mad at me because her face screwed up and she jabbed a finger at the beat up Hundi. “IN THE FUCKING CAR! NOW!”

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

My hopes for Keena to eb another Shifter were ripped like Zapp's arms lol or is she faking it?. He seemed to control himself when Kenna went into the room.... Something is fishi there.

And did he really1 think Deb wouldnt recognized him?... 

• Upvote 1