The dominant species (7)

Two hours later, Matt was walking back to his dorm after an intense workout. His pumped muscles overstretched his tank top.

“YO DAYTON!”

The harsh sound made Matt turn around. Before he could react, a fist smacked into his face, bruising his right eye. “What the…”, he let out as he stumbled backwards a bit. A second punch hit his nose, braking it with an audible cracking sound. “Augh”, he grunted as he held his right paw against his battered nose and raised his mighty left arm in a defensive motion. The lightning speed of the unexpected attack had totally taken him by surprise: being the biggest man on campus he was used to others avoiding him or staring at his body; no one had been stupid enough to attack him since his growth had begun.

“Not so tough now, he pretty boy”, Sean spat in anger at the 80 pound heavier athlete. He knew he had to act fast before his huge teammate would put up a fight. He pulled a baseball bat from his backpack and swung it at his opponent. “That’s for fucking my girlfriend”, he screamed as he smacked the bat at full force into the huge man’s stomach.

“Umpf”, Matt let out more in surprise than pain. His eight-pack had absorbed the blow with a fleshy thud and protected him. The impact from the blow made him step back a bit more and he felt the brick wall of the dorm against his back. His bruised eye and bleeding nose sent aching stabs to his brain. “Sean?”, he asked as his good eye identified his assailant. He saw a motion in the corner of his good eye and the next moment another fleshy thud filled the air as the bat hit his stomach again. The second blow into his stomach weakened his abs further and the third and fourth blow smacked through his eight-pack. “Aughn”, he groaned in pain as his abs collapsed under the violent blow. His left arm clawed at the bat in vain: his teammate kept it out of his reach.

“Fucking pretty boy with his show muscles that ain’t worth shit”, Sean spat at the huge man trying to grab the baseball bat from his hands. “Feel what a real man’s muscles can do”, he yelled and took another swing at his teammate’s crushed abs.

“Aughn”, Matt yelled once more as the bat slammed into his bruised abs again. He bent over instinctively but somehow managed to grab hold of the baseball bat and threw it far away as he tried to recatch his breath.

Sean hesitated for a split second as his weapon was tossed way beyond his reach. He noticed the huge man focusing on himself and moved in. “Thought you could take my spot on the team, he pretty boy”, he spat and threw another punch into his teammate’s face. “Then fucking my girl”, he added and his other fist smacked into the way bigger man’s face.

Matt didn’t have a chance to put up an excuse of a defense: the quarterback just kept attacking him and held his advantage. The attack had taken him completely off guard and he could only take the hits and try fending off his attacker. He felt his lip burst as another punch landed onto his face.  

Sean felt all-powerful beating up the way bigger man. He knew it had been a good idea to put some tranquilizer into his teammate’s drink in the gym earlier: the huge man’s reflexes were unusually slow. He avoided the swinging arm and slammed his fist hard into the battered eight-pack.

“Umpff”, Matt let out as the fist sank into his aching stomach. The blow did hurt way less than the bat had done. He tried fighting back, but somehow his mighty body didn’t respond to the commands his brain was sending.

Sean grabbed his huge teammate’s chin and forced the other athlete to look up into his eyes. A smile formed on his lips at the sight of the damaged face. “I’m gonna destroy your pretty face completely, pretty boy”, he spat out and pulled back his free arm. “Time to put out your lights”, he said and closed his eyes as he launched his fist at his teammate’s face. A fleshy thud resounded and he felt his fist smack into flesh. He opened his eyes to see the result of his blow and a look of terror filled his face: somehow his huge teammate had managed to lift his left arm and had caught his punch in his hand. He tried pulling back his fist, but it was stuck inside his teammate’s paw. His other hand let go of his teammate’s chin and grabbed his big wrist to try and pull it away.

Matt felt the useless tugs against his wrist and easily held onto the fist trapped inside his paw. The tranquilizer still prevented him from using his reflexes and strength completely. He began getting up, leaning away from the wall, without letting go of the quarterback’s fist.

Sean tugged frantically at the wrist to get away from the 80 pound heavier man. He knew he stood no chance if his huge teammate put up a fight. He pulled back his leg and launched it upwards rapidly, kicking the massive jock hard between his legs.

Matt roared in pain as the quarterback’s shin smacked hard into his cock and balls. The explosion of pain made him bend over and the quarterback used it to headbutt him in the face. The excruciating pain from his smashed nose mixed with the stabbing pain from his bruised balls and he released the quarterback’s wrist while he sank down to the ground.

Sean retreated, threw a final kick into his teammate’s gut and ran for it.

Keith looked aside as his phone went off. He smiled when he saw it was Matt. “What’s up, big guy?”, he asked.

“Help…me”

Keith shot up from his bed, jumped into his shoes and raced out their room. 10 seconds later he stormed out of the dorm and saw his huge roommate’s form lying against the wall. “Matt! Matt. What happened?”, he asked as he kneeled down next to the massive athlete.

“Sean. Attacked me”, Matt let out and tried to smile at his roommate. His face distorted from the pain in his nose, bruised eye and cut lip.

“Can you get up?”, Keith asked. He sighed in relief as his buddy slowly get up thanks to the support of the wall. “Let’s get you back to our room. Lean on me for support”, he said. He grunted as the 242 pound athlete wrapped his arm around him and leaned onto him. His knees buckled slightly, but he summoned every ounce of strength in his 198 pound body and the organism had strengthened his bones during their fusion. 20 long minutes later, he had managed to make the huge athlete climb the flight of stairs and opened the door to their room.

Matt let his smaller buddy lead him inside and place him atop his bed. He felt his buddy removing his clothes. “What…”, he began as he felt the air against his exposed skin.

“Ssshhh, buddy. Let’s get you healed up”, Keith replied and stepped out of his own pants and boxers.

Before Matt could speak, he saw his roommate stroke his 8 incher to hardness and somehow a thick cloud blasted from the guy’s cock. More clouds followed and soon enough he couldn’t even see his own pecs through the thick fog that engulfed his mighty body. He looked aside and saw his roommate appear next to him, with his rock-hard cock pointing straight at his face. “Keith?”, he asked. In response a thick, greyish cloud was blasted into his face and he sank down in a deep sleep.

“Sleep and heal”, Keith said and gently ruffled his roommate’s hair before getting back into his own bed.

The next morning Keith was awoken by the sound of faint grunts. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and saw his roommate doing pushups on the floor in between their beds.

“212,213,214…”

“Feeling better, I see”, Keith said  and sat up at the edge of his bed.

Matt stopped his pushups and stood up. “Full of energy. Even my face is totally healed. Like nothing happened”, he replied. “How did ya do it?”, he added and looked down onto his roommate.

“You won’t believe it”, Keith said evasively.

“Tell me”, Matt shot back and folded his arms in front of his protruding chest, making his biceps dig into the fleshy pecs while he sat down atop his own bed opposite of his roommate. Looks of amazement, disbelief and sheer incomprehension filled his face as his roommate told his story.

“And that’s what happened until now”, Keith ended his story.

Matt softly shook his head as his mind tried to process the information. “So, ya’re telling me that some kind of organism from Mars took over yar body?”, he asked incredulously and looked into his roommate’s eyes.

“Well technically we fused”, Keith replied, “So we’re one. The roommate you knew has been, her well upgraded. Not completely human, not completely Martian. More of a new species.”

“Like Venom, then?”, Matt asked, beginning to accept this new, ultra-strange reality.

“Venom…”, Keith thought out loud before the memory of his human side filled the blanc, “Yeah. You could say that.”

“How come ya didn’t get huge? Ya’re smaller than before. Unlike me…”, Matt stated.

“The organism feeds on testosterone for some reason”, Keith answered, “It got inside me and fed on my testosterone, diminishing my muscles. It understood it couldn’t drain me completely or it would kill me. Somehow your body responded on the spores it, or more exactly I produce by producing insane amounts of testosterone. Making you grow. Basically, we need each other: I need your testosterone-charged cum to keep from withering away and you need my spores for maintaining your size.”

“So I should thank ya for all of this”, Matt said grinningly and raised his right arm to flex his massive bicep. He groped the 26 inch mountain of vein-choked, hard muscle atop his arm. “Can ya make me even bigger?”, he asked as he stood up from his bed to hit a few poses and showcase his majestic form.

“Don’t know actually”, Keith replied and got up from his bed to walk over to his massive roommate. He looked up into the taller guy’s eyes as he let  his hands roam across the hard mass and lines of his muscle-crammed torso.

Matt’s paws grabbed his buddy’s firm ass and he effortlessly scooped him up. “Imagine me bigger. Unstoppable… untouchable…”, he growled into his buddy’s ear as he felt the smaller guy’s hands grope his muscular back.

Keith’s mind filled with the image of his even bigger roommate: an unstoppable mountain of muscle that could protect him against anyone and would supply him with the amounts of testosterone to maintain his state. He brought his mouth to the huge athlete’s ear and whispered: “I want you inside me. Fill me up with your cum and I’ll feed you mine”.

Matt grinned in satisfaction at the remark. He marched up toward the wall, trapping his roommate between his own body and the wall and ripped off his own boxers. He then yanked away his buddy’s boxers and positioned him atop the head of his now fully hard 12.5 incher. He looked straight into the smaller guy’s eyes and entered him.

Keith howled indistinct sounds as his ass was pushed open. He smacked his fist hard against the meaty shelf of protruding pecs that trapped him against the wall: his fist simply bounced off the concrete-hard surface. He wrapped his legs tightly around his roommate’s torso and let the searing hot pole invade him completely.

“Mmmhnn”, Matt growled as the tight ass spasmed around his 12.5 incher. His grin widened as he felt his roommate’s 8 incher smack against his eight-pack. He clenched his abs, trapping the cock inside the deep canyon running down the center of his stomach.

“Fuck….”, Keith roared and his 8 incher exploded in a big, thick cloud that was blasted upward in the air.

Matt looked down and saw a cloud whirling upward along the mass of his pecs. He relaxed and flexed his abs a few more time, feeling jolts shoot through his roommate’s cock every time he flexed his abs around it. He noted the cloud at the bottom of his pecs getting thicker and thicker as it advanced further upward toward his face slowly.

“Ma…ughnt”, Keith let out as he felt his huge buddy’s abs milk his cock for every dose of spores. He felt his body on the verge of passing out when a tingle of energy emerged in the center of his own body: his roommate began leaking more precum.

“YEAUGHN”, Matt bellowed as the image of growing even huger filled his mind and sent him over the edge. He let the feeling of orgasm wash over his mighty body while his cock fired its loads into his roommate. He lowered his head and inhaled deeply, absorbing the entire cloud into his body.

Keith felt the energy from the testosterone surge through him and looked into his roommate’s eyes as the guy hoisted him from his cock. He could see the energy in his buddy’s gaze as his spores spread through the guy’s blood. 

Both roommates were breathing heavily as they felt waves of energy surge through their bodies. They grinned to each other as they put some clothes on.

“Want to watch me train?”, Matt asked as he put his tank top on.

Before Keith could react, the door of their room flew open and four big soldiers stormed in. They scanned the room for a split-second, assessed the size of the huge man in the center of the room and moved in on him. They grabbed his huge arms and struggled to move them behind the massive guy’s back.  They quickly felt the resistance fade away and moved the meaty arms behind the wide back, holding them firmly to prevent the beastly athlete from moving.

“Professor Shoetz”, Keith said as the scientist entered the room.

“Have we met?”, professor Shoetz replied as he inspected the guy.

“You conducted all kinds of tests on me back in your lab. Don’t you remember?”, Keith stated calmly.

A hint of understanding lit up the professor’s eyes. “So, it is you. The organism.”

“I’m more than that now”, Keith spoke, “I’ve fused completely with my host. We’ve become one. A brand new species. What brings you here?”.

“The results of the test of the blood sample taken when you had that accident on the field indicated some very strange things. Things not from this Earth”, professor Shoetz replied and then pointed at Matt, “And your roommate’s blood revealed impossibly high ratings of testosterone. Unlike anything I’ve seen before. And we have our share of steroid users in the army.”

“And here we are. What do you want?”, Keith stated.

“Technically your property of the military. How did you get away from the base?”, the professor said. He listened to Keith’s story, his gaze darting back and forth between Keith and Matt. “The two of you will have to come to the base.”

“And if we refuse?”, Keith asked coldly.

“Well, these soldiers have perfect control of your friend. And I can put both of you to sleep”, professor Shoetz answered with a grin.

“Perfect control, you say?”, Keith asked. He turned his head to Matt and nodded.

The four soldiers, muscular 230 pound men, felt the tension going through the mighty arms they were holding. Their faces began contorting as they applied more power to keep the thick arms in place. Within seconds their hold was broken and they were thrown to the floor.

Matt bent over, grabbed two soldiers by the neck and smacked their heads together, knocking them out cold. He then repeated the process with the two other soldiers. He took a step closer and stood directly behind his roommate. He folded his arm across his chest, making his thick biceps dig into the protruding shelf of muscle formed by his pecs.

“I don’t think you’re the one in perfect control here”, Keith said matter-off-factly and smiled at the look of panic on the professor’s face. “Let’s make a deal.”

“A…deal?”, professor Shoetz muttered as he gazed at the knocked out soldiers.

“Matt and I will follow you to the base, but we’ll enlist in the army. Picture it: a squadron of men like Matt. Unstoppable”,  Keith went on.

“Does your ehrm… Can you make other men grow like him?”, professor Shoetz said while his mind processed the idea.

“I haven’t tried it yet”, Keith replied, “but it would be strange that Matt would be the only guy on this planet to react to my spores. Especially since he’s my roommate.”

Professor Shoetz nodded: he liked the idea.

“Join the army? I don’t know”, Matt said.

Keith turned around and looked up at his buddy. “Why not, big guy? Think about it: you could train all day without any tasks to keep you from the gym. My spores and training as much as you want: who knows how big you could get”, he said. He noted the hungry look in Matt’s eyes and knew he had convinced the huge man. He turned back to the professor. “We’ll follow on one condition.”

“Which is that?”, professor Shoetz asked.

“Matt gets command of the squadron of big guys. Make him captain and we have to be roommates”, Keith replied.

“I don’t…”, the professor began.

“Take it or leave it”, Keith shot back coldly.

“I… I don’t have the authority to make that happen”, professor Shoetz replied, “I’ll have to talk to the colonel. Give me two minutes to make the call.”

“I don’t think so”, Keith answered, “you just want to make that call to have a special welcome ready for us. The deal stands: accept it or decline it.”

Professor Shoetz’ mind raced through the different possibilities. He knew Keith had him cornered. “I… I accept”, he said and shook Keith’s hand, “But you’ll have to help me to persuade the colonel. When do you guys join?”.

“Right now would do. What do you think, Matt?”, Keith asked.

Matt nodded. He grabbed the knocked out soldiers, tossed two of them effortlessly atop his wide shoulders, lifted the other two in his arm to hold them across his torso and swaggered out of the room. The two smaller men followed him.

Awesome story so far, and the turn of events this chapter really was unexpected. I hope them going into the Army doesn't preclude some incredible revenge on Sean. He deserves it after that attack.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...