Alex Films the Pump Room

qwer47

Alex pulled his Toyota Tacoma in the convention center parking lot, stepped out, and began unloading his equipment. It was a grey Ohio day, and the parking lot was filling with cars and people walking into the venue. Alex was a professional videographer, and had been working his trade long enough to be efficient in his routine. With his video camera and spare batteries in his hands, he followed the throng towards the banner reading 2019 ARNOLD SPORTS FESTIVAL. Today was the day of the IFBB contest, and he was here working for exclusive video company covering the bodybuilding event.

As he entered the building, activity was all around him as people chatted, took care of paperwork, and snapped photos. Alex had covered this event many times before, and so some faces were familiar to him. Most of the contestants were acquainted with him, but in a setting like this they tended to stay focused on their task at hand rather than socializing. On the other side of the entrance hall he saw Will Bonac, who saw him as well and waved a greeting.

After signing in with his credentials, Alex shot a few minutes of the big guys signing in, and then headed towards the designated pump room. Pump room videos were always the company's best selling, and Alex always worked hardest on them. In this venue the pump room was behind the stage, a giant open area with curtains hanging from the wall for privacy, and folding chairs and weight racks spaced around the room.

As soon as he entered, he saw Roelly Winklaar stripping off his T-shirt. Alex immediately began recording, standing just a couple feet away, Roelly smiled and nodded, then pulled down his gym shorts and stood in only a pair of boxer briefs. He picked up two of the 60 pound dumbbells and began curling. Alex angled the camera low to capture a view looking up at the mass monster, already beginning to sweat with exertion. Veins bulged on Roelly's unbelievably thick arms.  He grunted with effort, and after a few minutes switched to pumping his pecs using a friend to provide resistance. Each rep caused his massive, full, round pecs to balloon. Alex caught every frame.

Nearby, Akim Williams was already completely naked. Akim was well known for the size of his chest, and in fact Alex had produced several hours of Akim's chest workout. However, Akim was also known for the size of his penis, and today it was hanging out in full glory. Akim was pumping his pecs by doing pushups against the back of a chair, and his huge member was swinging back and forth with each rep up and down. After the set, Akim turned towards Alex's camera, showing the enormous fullness his pecs. Alex took a slow pan from Akim's face, down his heaving torso and cobblestone abs, and past his long, thick cock hanging between his tree-trunk quads.

For the next hour, Alex moved among the competitors. All of them were naked, jacked to the absolute maximum, and purely bent on displaying their roided masculinity in full force. Mikhail Volinkin did sets of lunges, his massive cock touching the floor at the bottom of every rep. Brandon Williams did a full practice of his posing routine, flexing his champion physique through all the mandatories, fully nude. Each time he turned, his penis swung around and slapped his gargantuan quads, making a loud smacking noise. He was clearly the bodybuilder who had grown the most in the last year. Alex caught his entire oiling routine with a close up shot as his coach smeared oil onto his beefy torso and then rubbed it in energetic circles, causing the slabs of muscle to ripple and bounce. The coach got to his knees and oiled Brandon's lower body as well, using generous amounts of oil to cover the striated quads. Finally, the coach put oil on his hands and began to rub it into Brandon's enormous testicles and thick, flaccid penis. Brandon's cock twitched and swelled slightly under the stimulation, which caused him to look into Alex's lens, wink, and give the thumbs up.

Finally, the main event drew near. A stage manager called out for the men to line up, and Alex pulled away to get a long shot of all the men at once. Still fully nude, their large, heavy nutsacks and their enormous, free-swinging cocks beautifully complemented their world-class, steroided bull-muscle glistening with oil. Alex smiled as he noticed the Steve Kuclo, midway down the line, had teased himself into a full erection. Most men went onto the stage with their cocks soft or semi-hard, and let the fervor of the crowd and their own passion for muscle drive them into a frenzy, causing their dicks to lengthen and harden until they were rock-solid hard at the end of the routine, but Steve always preferred to hit the stage already hard and, at some contests, even appeared to be drooling precum.

Alex filmed one final pass of the lineup and then, as the booming music from the auditorium swelled, turned and headed into the main event.
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a fantastic start to the story and a scene I have always dreamt about. Thanks so much for posting it and I am really looking forward to seeing how it continues !

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2020 at 9:49 AM, qwer47 said:

This has been going on since 1975. You just need the right invitation.

Caesar%20&%20Tom%20Katt%2025.jpg

Gilbert6.jpg

Edited by Freaker2
Correction
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
On 9/5/2020 at 6:29 AM, Freaker2 said:

This has been going on since 1975. You just need the right invitation.

If there were any true story, we need to hear it.

I remember some article from the 70s with an interview with Arnold, who talked about getting head from girls backstage before heading out to do his posing routine.

On the practice of abstaining from sex prior to a competition, Schwarzenegger rejected that approach: "I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before a competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and fuck." In fact, at the 1972 Mr. Olympia contest, "we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong," added Schwarzenegger.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/schwarzeneggers-sex-talk

The original interview: https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads/arnold-schwarzeneggers-1977-oui-magazine-interview.591248/

• Like 1