July 4th Family Picnic

image.png.9c17f95109183a1162c401d56f045a14.png

July 4th Family Picnic 

I was at the annual July 4th family picnic in the Forest Preserves of Chicago and it felt like the hottest day this year. If you’re not from Chicago you probably don’t know what the Forest Preserve is so let me explain. The Preserves are a network of open spaces, containing forest, prairie, wetlands, streams, and lakes that are mostly set aside as natural areas scattered around the city. The Forest Preserve lands encompass approximately 70,000 acres of the County. It contains facilities for recreation, as well as a zoo and a botanic garden.

It was so hot it felt like it was hundred degrees in the shade on top of unbearable humidity. I didn’t enjoy being questioned by my aunts about finding a woman and settling down so I made sure I had a good excuse to leave early. The one thing I did enjoy was the food. My aunt Jean always made a killer potato salad and the grilled chicken was out of this world. I downed a couple kid-size glasses of lemonade before I was handed a larger plastic cup by my cousin Joe. I was warned not to react when I took a sip. Joe had spiked the lemonade which made me think that maybe this gathering wasn’t so bad after all. After a couple of refills I started getting horny. What else was in that spiked lemonade? Fucking Joe!  I noticed he was seducing a girl my cousin Frank brought as a date.

The extreme heat was like being in a sauna. The sweat ran down my back in rivulets and I started fantasizing and imagining hot muscular guys sharing the hot sauna box with me in the gym. Fuck I was getting hard just thinking about watching the sweat drip off a meaty stud. I knew I had to get out of there so I wandered back into the trees after taking a long piss in one of those non-flush toilets better known as a port-a-potty. I couldn’t hold my breath any longer so I had to get out of there. I began wondering if I could find a cooler private place down by the small stream where I could whip out my cock and spread a little seed.

As I hiked away from the family party and planned to circle around through the woods, get in my car, and disappear. I came upon a small clearing and a dirt road leading out of the forest. This was new construction that looked like it might have been being cleared for a kids play area surrounded by new picnic sites. The picnic area my family reserved was at the edge of a field where you could play softball or soccer.

I was walking up the dirt road knowing it had to lead to a parking area when I stopped dead in my tracks. There leaning against a big old tree was a large muscular man, shirtless, only wearing cargo shorts and hiking boots. Kneeling at the man’s feet was another man, even bigger and more muscular. Both bodybuilders were much better than anybody in my gym. Their bodies were cut razor sharp and buff. My eyes focused on the hard-as-a-rock cock between them which was shining wet with saliva and had a thread of pre-cum attached to the kneeling man’s lips. Their eyes turned my way and both men greeted me with a small nod.

As I watched, the kneeling man took the slick shaft into his mouth again, slowly and with great relish. The deliberate seductive swirling of his tongue around the head of the dick was like a siren call. He began alternating between up-and-down movements of his head as his hand jerked the base of the long shaft. I was mesmerized and began drawing closer to the men. If I had been with a family member I would have acted disgusted and pulled out my cell phone to call the cops but being alone I turned off my phone and put back in my pocket. There was something undeniably erotic about what I was witnessing. I felt my cock getting harder.

As I stood transfixed the kneeling man turned his head and he smiled. Rather than stop because they were discovered he continued sucking the other man’s hard cock. If anything, he began sucking even more vigorously looking over at me seeing if I was repulsed by the performance he was giving. I stood motionless, my mouth hanging half-open. After a couple of long sensuous sucks and lip-smacks, the man pulled off the head of the cock and looked at me.

“Looks like you want some of this,” he said in a rich deep voice as he pointed the cock in my direction. I was close enough to see that there was a drop of pre-cum on the head forming a spider thread toward the forest floor. I had more than a few fantasies involving muscle studs and sex, but until now the day dreams never turned into reality.

Before I could rationally consider the consequences of being caught I stepped forward and dropped to my knees as the kneeling man stood up. I was now face-to-face with two very large and very hard cocks. One was standing straight up against his abs and the other was a log running down the leg of his shorts. Stroking both made me dizzy. I sat back on my heels as cargo shorts fell and now his large low-hanging balls were in clear view. The ball sac was glistening with spit or pre-cum and the huge shaft was surrounded by throbbing bulging veins culminating with a dark plum-shaped partially hooded cock. That droplet of pre-cum was now dripping ever so slowly off the head and down his shaft. I couldn’t resist touching his ripped abs to fulfill my fantasy of muscle worship. A hand gripped my wrist and brought my hand to his massive smooth pecs. I looked up as he rubbed my palm against his hard nipple only to see the handsome man looking down at me with pure lust in his eyes.

I had gone too far to turn back. I reached up with my right hand and grasped his shaft which was still slick with the other man’s spit. I smelled his sweat and the musk from his balls combining with smells of the forest. I moved my hand up and down his cock tentatively.

“Suck it. Suck his cock. You know you want to,” the man behind me whispered.

I lowered my head and slowly slipped the head of his cock into my mouth. I felt the velvety softness of his crown as it hit my tongue, and a lightly salty taste from the pre-cum. Taking care not to nick him with my teeth, I wrapped my lips around his rigid shaft and slid it in until it filled up my mouth as though I had done it a thousand times before. I mimicked what I had seen on the internet and pulled my head back while swirling my tongue and sucking up some pre-cum. I lowered my head down again until I was falling into a rhythm.

Here I was, on my knees in front of a strange man, bobbing my head on his hard cock imagining someone who knew me was watching just a few yards away. For a moment I feared that I had been followed. I could hear the sounds I was making as I smacked my lips in lust. I pulled his cock out and worshipped it for a minute, rubbing it around my face, licking the head while looking up at massive physique. I loved this feeling. I wanted to suck his cock forever.

“Stand up,” I heard from behind me. “Jim, sit on that log there.” Jim understood what his partner wanted and immediately moved to the log with his hard cock bouncing in the breeze.

“Yeah, Hank. Do it,” Jim said.

I turned to look at Hank. He was standing naked, with his hard cock in his hand. It wasn’t as thick as Jim’s, but it was longer and cut.

“Take your clothes off,” Hank ordered. Without even thinking, I dropped my shorts on the ground and started unbuttoning my shirt. Since I was not wearing underwear I was completely naked, except for my boots. I was rock hard and exposed.

“Now spread your legs and bend over to suck Jim’s cock again,” Hank ordered.

I knew what was going to happen and I knew it would hurt. I didn’t care. I stepped in front of Jim, spread my legs wide, and lowered my head to his hard cock. I rested my hand on his thick thighs and a thrill ran through my body. I felt something cold and slippery drip on my exposed asshole before Hank’s strong fingers began exploring my virgin asshole. Involuntarily my ass clenched and then lust took over and I pushed my ass back against his fingers.

“Fuck his ass, Hank. Fuck it hard,” Jim groaned.

“Oh, you know I will. Now keep sucking that cock while I fill you up.”

Fear filled me again as I returned to Jim’s cock, stroking him with one hand while pistoning up and down on his dick all the while waiting for what I dreaded. Then I felt Hank’s hard cock pushing up against my sphincter demanding entry.

Just when I started to wonder if it was all a bluff, I felt it. Hank pressed the head of his cock up against my butthole, not yet pushing it in, but keeping a light pressure on. I resumed sucking on Jim’s cock while my ass savored the sensation. Jim was now moving his hips under me, and I knew he was going to cum.

Hank pushed harder and the head of his cock slipped inside of my ass. He stayed there while a hot burning sensation surged through my entire body. The searing pain was like a hot knife. I roared onto Jim’s cock.

“No,” I moaned pulling off the cock.

“Hang in there, dude. It’s gonna feel really good in a minute or two.”

I whimpered, holding on to Jim’s huge thighs for support. His cock flopped and he slapped it gently back and forth against my face. After a minute or so I could feel my asshole give way and relax around the shaft stretching it like it had never been stretched before. The burning sensation faded, replaced by glowing warmth that extended up into my guts before spreading throughout my whole body. I pushed back against Hank, wanting more.

Slowly Hank began thrusting his hard cock into me. Pretty soon he and Jim had set up a rhythm, and I began rocking back and forth on those two hard cocks like a pig on a skewer.

Hank grunted as he slammed into me time after time. Jim was thrusting his hips up and I knew he was getting close. I knew that meant hot cum would soon be blasting into my mouth. I was ready. I wanted it, and I wanted it at the same time I felt Hank slam his cock in deep and stop. I just knew his seed was shooting into my guts.

Hank leaned over on my back, as calm as you please, and spoke softly in my ear. “Are you ready for the big finale?”

“So, do you like this, bud?” Jim asked his voice growling with lust. “Do you like sucking cock?”

“Do you love being fucked,” Hank added.

Somehow, that only turned me on even more. I nodded my head as I bobbed it up and down on Jim’s hard cock. Jim began moaning while bucking his hips under me. There was no question in my mind how much I wanted this.

“Good,” Jim said. “You’re about to find out how it feels to have a big cock shoot cum in your mouth.”

“And cum in your ass,” Hank added.

“Go on, fuck his ass hard. Make him feel it.” Jim shouted at Hank.

Hank was beyond caring. He began pounding my ass in a faster and faster until a low wail started building up in his throat.

“I’m gonna cummmmmm...” he yelled through clenched teeth, as the smacks of his hips against my ass echoed in the forest.

“Yeah, shoot that hot cum in his ass,” Jim groaned. Just then Jim reached the point of no return and grabbed the back of my head. “Fuuuuucckkk,” he cried out as his cock began to swell in my mouth and shot a blast of boiling hot cum toward my throat. I choked some and swallowed.

Hank’s orgasm sent Jim over the edge and he grunted one more time and I felt his cock plunge deep in my ass. This time I knew for sure his hot seed was blasting into me. I felt helpless and lightheaded as my cock started spurting a hot load of cum on the forest floor between Jim’s legs.

The force of Hank’s additional hard deep thrusts caused Jim’s cock to pop out of my mouth while he was still shooting. Ropes of jizz flew from his cock and splashed on my cheeks, forehead, and hair. Shot after shot covered me as Hank’s thrusts died away. I knew his hard cock was spreading his load around my insides. I was dripping sweat and cum while panting and groaning.

Hank’s cock pulled free and I fell to my knees.

“If a virgin ass and throat is fucked in the woods does the deflowering make a sound?” Jim asked in a parody of the question about a tree falling in the woods with no one around does it make a sound.

“I heard a lot of grunting and moaning. Was that from you Jim?” Hank chuckled.

“Not sure Hank. Was it you?”

“Guilty,” I said raising my hand. “But I don’t think I was alone… seems to me I heard shouts of joy on both ends.”

They laughed hysterically.

We sat on the log and talked for a while. They led me to a beaver dam where the water was deep enough to wash the smell of sex away. With only hiking boots on our feet we walked naked back through the woods to where we left our clothes. We air dried for a minute before getting dressed.

It was awkward standing there ready to go our separate ways. I was about to thank them but since I was a virgin I didn’t know if guys on the receiving end did that. I didn’t want to sound stupid. Hank walked up and put his chest against my shoulder and arm.

“Jim and I would very much like getting together with you again,” he said as his hand rubbed lightly against my back. Then Jim came up and pressed against me like a bookend.

“Tom, I hope you didn’t take offense to our humor. I agree with Hank…” he said as he slipped a business card into my shirt pocket. “Call me… us.”

I pulled the card out and looked at it. And I slowly turned it in my fingers. On the front of the card was a picture of a fire station. On the back was the address and phone number.

image.png.4540b95d67f05f2fa4b7fb4325ffe4e3.png

Engine Co. 128 (Retired)

2100 Eastwood Avenue

Lincoln Square

(773)588-5691

They were living in an old firehouse on the north side of Chicago.

“Are you firemen?”

“Chicago’s finest. That there is our side business, Jim said tapping the picture. “We run a private gym.”

“Other firefighters?” I asked.

“Cops and paramedics too, all of them serious bodybuilders,” Hank added.

“Gay?” I asked.

“And bi,” Jim smiled. “They are encouraged to bring a guest to wrestling night.”

“It’s a free for all oil wrestling orgy we hold periodically but always on holidays,” Hank said as he pressed closer. “Tonight after dark we’ll gather on the roof to watch the fireworks. The real fireworks will start when we go downstairs and get naked to wrestle,” Hank said as he rubbed my ass.

“If you like you could follow us home,” Jim offered. “We could get an early start and teach you a few wrestling moves,” he chuckled.

“You just want to get a piece of his ass,” Hank laughed.

“Well yeah!” Jim exclaimed.

“Guys, guys, I’m already feeling sore,” I said to beg off.

“Stretched,” Hank corrected. “In a couple hours you’ll be feeling great and ready for more.” Hank looked toward where we heard voices coming our way. They quickly led me toward the new unfinished parking lot. I sat between Hank and Jim in the pickup truck and they dropped me off at my car.

I decided against following them home but then at a stop light I entered the address into my GPS and let it guide me to the front door of Engine Company 128. When I was a young kid I would get butterflies in my stomach anticipating the fireworks 4th of July night; I felt those butterflies as well as a stirring in my cock and balls.

As I stepped out of the car a couple of young powerful looking paramedics were headed for the side door and I realized Hank was right. My ass was already feeling great and ready for more. I could hardly wait for the 4th of July fireworks and the orgy that followed to begin.

“Do you think he’ll come? Jim asked.

“He has no choice,” Hank laughed.

“Fuck!  You started the process without asking him if he wanted the change or if he wanted to join us?”

“Hey, remember what you did to Derek?”

“That was different.”

“How?”

“I got carried away…”

Hank was about to say something when they heard a familiar voice asking where he could find Hank and Jim. Jim blushed and Hank looked triumphant.

“Tom, glad you decided to join us.” Hank said extending his hand to the recently deflowered virgin.

“Am I too early,” I asked.

“Nope,” Hank smiled. “Let me give you the two penny tour.”

The old fire station was impressive. There were gathering spaces to watch sports, a restaurant grade kitchen, a dining room, and five bedrooms upstairs, but I didn’t see a gym. They showed me the old fire pole and asked if I wanted to try sliding down. I had done it when I was ten when our class visited a fire station and the let us try but I wasn’t sure if I could do it as an adult. Jim demonstrated how to control the speed of descent and it was coming back to me. What I didn’t know is the pole went all the way to the basement and they didn’t tell me how to get off at the first floor. Stepping away from the pole I was surrounded by gym equipment. I found the gym.

Coming out of the locker room were the two paramedics I saw earlier except now they were practically naked. Their bodies were massive and perfect.

“Hi, I’m Dave and this is my brother Mark,” he said with extended hand. Grasping his hand an electric shock ran up my arm. I felt the same thing shaking Mark’s hand.

“You’re here for the orgy,” Mark said. “Welcome to the club.”

A few seconds later Hank and Jim slid down the pole and they were standing next to me as naked as the day they were born.

“He’s going to be bigger than both of you,” Dave said to Hank.

“We’d like to help,” Mark offered.

I began yanking off my clothes as the four men watched. I felt hot and so horny I lost all inhibitions. I needed to be fucked by the brothers as well as my new friends.

“He’s beginning stage two,” Hank announced as the four men led me to the wrestling mat.

“With everyone here today he’ll be at stage ten in no time,” Dave smiled.

I had no idea what they were talking about and all I wanted was Dave’s cock fucking my ass.

An hour after the fireworks two studs were furiously pounding my holes wanting to get off while others watched. Several were well satisfied after giving me their cum, some for the second or third time. I was in a fire house arriving late in the afternoon and after a tour I met Dave and Mark. For the next couple of hours I had been on my back, side, as well as my hands and knees in the orgy room taking their big dicks and gallons of thick cream as Chicago’s finest tag teamed for a nonstop onslaught of man sex. The dude fucking my mouth grunted, sinking his swelling tool deep down my throat and seeding me. When he stepped aside I saw a tall sexy man standing off to the side watching.

I hadn’t seen him at the fireworks display or at the meal. He would have been hard to miss even among the thirty or so men at the 4th of July party. The man I was servicing headed toward the locker room with his friends leaving me kneeling in the middle of the mat covered with splooge. I sat back on my heels and I seemed to be the last man standing except for the stranger. Yeah, yeah I know I was kneeling but you know what I mean. I was alone on the mat except for the stranger.

In a power move I stood upright by simply flexing the muscles in my legs. I stretched and walked toward the big man. He stood there with his arms crossed displaying big muscled biceps and his thick chest hosting two mouthwatering nipples. His big knowing smile got me even more excited. The jeans hanging from his flat waist were not hiding the fact he was intensely aroused but was it from watching me or was he anticipating seducing me?

image.png.4b60891d1ac7f82a26d74d3858fc965f.png

Seeing me approach, the incredibly muscular man turned and walked toward the locker room confident I that I would follow. The room was steamy from showers but totally quiet until I heard a locker door slam shut. I followed the sound and I nearly bumped into the stud when he abruptly exited the aisle. He slammed me against the mirrored wall closing in for a kiss that was so passionate it curled my toes.  Under the mirror was a shelf about waist high and my ass was lifted to the edge of the ledge. Then grabbing my legs he spread them wide as he rammed his enormous shaft inside my chute, grunting as he entered.

This morning I would have been ripped open by that thrust but somehow today I had been mysteriously transformed and all I felt was pleasure as he spread my rosebud wide to accommodate his ample cock. Today I had been fucked by over three dozen men multiple times but my hole was still tight around this latest stud’s large slab of beef.

Not gentle, he began pounding my ass hard staring at my face and he smiled when he saw the ecstatic look on my face as he continued to assault my hole. His eyes rolled back as he began to cum but the incredibly powerful man kept thrusting into my tunnel throughout his climax. My dick start firing a heavy stream of my cum between the two of us as the stud once again began filling me with another load of his cum. I lost track of how many times I had cum today. It seemed that every time I was fucked I shot a month’s worth of cum. Before today I barely filled the tip of a rubber but now about ten ropes of cum were blasting out of my cock with every orgasm.

He led me to the shower. I was weak and held onto the showerhead for support as he washed me.

“I’m Ben and I’m here to help you transition,” he began. As he talked I couldn’t figure out why I needed his help. He began equating the process to witness protection and again I didn’t know why I needed to be in a program like that but I was exhausted so I let him continue. I rinsed away the soap and we stepped out of the shower. He handed me a towel which I promptly wrapped around my waist. I needed to sit down in front of a locker and slowly dry my body because I was too weak to stand much longer. I glanced up at the mirror over the sink and froze in place because looking back at me was an alpha male muscle stud.

image.png.d624c0aa5cfd74b23ed3ec30717c71e6.png

“Ben!” I yelled.  He stepped up behind me and smiled. “What the hell!” I said gesturing towards my reflection.

“Like I said, I’m here to help you transition,” he chuckled. “How about we go upstairs to one of the guest bedrooms and get some sleep? In the morning I’ll explain everything.”

By the look in his eye I didn’t think there would be much sleeping going on. I couldn’t believe that my cock was getting hard in anticipation.

Please visit my blog Diesel Muscle Stories on this forum for more stories.

https://muscle-growth.org/blogs/blog/33-diesel-muscle-stories/

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...