Pinned 4th Annual Storiversary General Discussion

CMiller

Disappointed I tried to sign up for a slot and it was not only full but no one responded for the 5 people to carry over.

I’ll probably try to make my own story and comic and post it on July 22nd, separately. If someone is a no show for that maybe I can slot myself in but regardless it’ll be best to just have fun with it. I think slots can be better handled for those that wanted to participate, like me.

• Like 3

My story will be up be up tonight, but likely a little late. Just want to give you guys the best story I can. Hope you understand!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

My apologies; my contribution is underway but I was banking on more of a lockdown schedule and not this phase 2 reopening crap. I hope to have it ready tomorrow.

I could share some AI Dungeon experiments to tide you guys over but they're pretty non sequitur.

• Like 1

If you have a story to share for storiversary you are more than welcome to post it even if you haven't signed up.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Mine will be posted today, probably later tonight though!

EDIT:  OH whoops!  Mine was due yesterday, my bad!  I thought I signed up for the 24th.  I will still post something even if it's late, sorry!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, again, to everyone that made the Storyversary possible.  It's such a pleasure to be part of such a fun community.  Your hard work is not unnoticed and is very appreciated!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1