The Dominant Species (6)

Keith laid passed out atop his bed. The action in the shower had proven too much for his still weakened body. Inside him, the organism let the Matt’s cum fuel itself for the final phase of the bonding process. It sensed that the organ inside its host’s head that seemed to control its host’s entire being was still weakened by the impact from the bigger male the day before. The organism sensed that the energy it would pull from the huge male’s spores combined with the vulnerable defenses of the soft organ would finally allow it to complete their fusion. It amassed every drop of energy it could pull from the hot liquid inside its host’s stomach, connected with the nerve system inside its host’s spine and let its tentacles shoot up toward its host’s head.

Keith’s eyes shot open as he felt a heavy electric discharge shoot through his head. Instantly, his eyes closed again.

The organism tapped onto the knowledge inside its host’s brain as it fused with the soft organ, gaining full and complete control of its host. It seized entire command over every cell inside its host’s body as it fused completely with him: their separate personalities merged into one as the organism implemented itself as the more dominant species of the two. It gained knowledge of how the body of this species, ‘humans’ as it called themselves, functioned. Combined with the personal memories of its host, ‘Keith’ apparently, it understood its place. It know also comprehended the running around with a ball on the grass: football was one of the popular sports and it excelled at it. It also recalled the clash with the bigger man, ‘Sean’, and that its own body was too weak to defend itself against the bigger guy. The safe feeling inside the arms of the large male popped up next and it knew what had to be done. He yanked down the boxers and willed the organ between his legs, ‘cock’, to harden. Within seconds the organ pointed straight up and he began stroking it. A first cloud of dust blew up into the air.

An hour later, Matt stumbled back inside the dorm room. He inhaled sharply, still sweaty after his second workout of the morning, and walked over to his roommate’s bed. Keith was sleeping soundly. Matt stripped off and went into the bathroom quietly to take a shower.

Keith heard the water running and slowly sat up atop his bed. After the fusion with the organism, his body felt completely better. He got up and began making a protein shake.

“What are you doing out of bed?”.

Keith turned around and saw his roommate coming from the bathroom. “A bit hungry. Made myself a shake. You want one too?”, he asked.

“Nurse said ya should rest. Back in bed. I’ll make my own shake”, Matt replied and forced his smaller roommate to get back atop his bed. He prepared himself a triple dose shake and drank it down in four long gulps. “Glad ya’re feeling better, man. Well, I’m off for class. Ya keep in bed, mister”, he said as he grabbed his bag and left.

Later that night, Keith laid atop his bed and stroked his cock violently, filling the air of their room with the clouds of dust he now produced.

A week later, Matt sat at his desk doing an assignment that was overdue. His miraculous growth had hit another pace and the guy had somehow managed to add a whopping 39 pounds of pure muscle to his frame. He now stood a towering 6’8 and weighed an intimidating 322 pounds.

Matt’s concentration kept turning away from the assignment to his own body as his left hand traced the lines of his abs through his skin-tight tank top. He couldn’t believe himself just how big, no massive he’d gotten: his muscles seemed ready to break free from his paper-thin skin. The tank top he was wearing clung to his chest, but couldn’t contain the entire mass of the massive pecs: almost half of his pecs spilled out from the sides along with his freakishly wide lats at the back to create a deep, dark armpit. The armor-like slabs of muscle atop his chest overstretched the tight fabric of the tank top that seemed ready to rip to shreds any second. His shoulders had morphed into freakishly thick, canon ball-sized orbs of muscle that were wider than most doorframes; coiling veins snaked along the front of the clearly separated heads of his humongous delts; beneath them, his arms were plain massive, decorated with a web of veins that crisscrossed along and across them onto his thick forearms filled with corded muscle.

Matt tossed down his pen in frustration.

Keith was lying atop his bed, reading a book. The symbiote was trying to acquire as much knowledge of this new planet as possible. He heard the frustrated grunt of his massive roommate. “What’s wrong, big guy?”, he asked as he put aside his book.

Matt turned around in his chair to face his buddy. “Some stupid, useless assignment. Man, I could be in the gym lifting weights.”

“Matt, you already went to the gym today. Twice”, Keith added.

Matt ignored his roommate’ remark. “Should be forbidden to keep a body like this from the gym”, he said and brought up his arms in a double bicep pose. His biceps exploded into perfectly round, bowling ball-sized orbs of vein-choked rock-hard muscle as they swelled to the 26 inches they now measured.

Keith looked in awe at the incredible sight. The organism that now fully controlled him was pleased with the changes it had invoked in the other male: he was now the biggest guy on campus and always protected him. “Biggest arms on the team. Impressive, man”, he said.

Matt noted the look of admiration of his buddy and grinned at his remark. “ This is nothing. Ya should see me without my shirt”, he added and stood up.

Keith inhaled sharply as his roommate grabbed his tank top at the bottom and pulled it off over his head. It was a spectacular sight to see the guy shirtless: his meaty traps mounded savagely atop the strong line of his shoulders; his shoulders looked even more intimidatingly round without a shirt; his huge pecs, bloated with swollen muscle formed a thick shelf that cast a shadow over the top half of his eight-pack and made his nipples point down to the floor, the separation between the two mounds of muscle was so deep Keith couldn’t see the bottom of it; his grooved eight-pack rippled with every breath he took, making the deep valleys between the brick-sized abs deepen rhythmically; his huge upped legs filled out his shorts completely, making them cling to the thick quads and hamstrings.

“Can’t believe it myself, either”, Matt said at his roommate’s awe-filled look, “Feels like I have energy of five men. Like I’m exploding with muscle”. He hit a few poses to emphasize his point.

Keith stared as his roommate’s massive muscles bulged and flexed from the movement. No one will touch me from now, he thought.

“Check out my back, man”, Matt stated and turned around. He flared his lats, almost doubling in width and then pulled his arms back into his sides, making the surface of his broad back explode in a relief of hard, mounds of muscle that bulged into each other.

Keith had gotten up and marched toward his roommate. His hands grabbed hold of the thick traps and clamped down hard onto them. The rock-hard muscle beneath them didn’t even budge an inch. “Its like your made of concrete, man”, he let out in pure amazement.

Matt felt his roommate’s fingers test the hardness of his traps and grinned as his rock-hard muscle easily withstood the groping hands. He turned around to face his buddy. “Feel my pecs, Keith. There twice as massive than last time ya felt ‘em”, he let out.

Keith stared at the thick, protruding orbs of hard meat atop his roommate’s chest.” Bigger than most girls boobs”, he said jokingly while he brought up his hands. He felt the heat radiating from the monster pecs as his slightly trembling hands almost touched them. A faint grunt escaped his lips when his palms made contact with the hot, hard surface. He weighed the slabs of beef, that made his hands look almost childishly small compared to their humongous size. He tested the muscles’ resistance and as with his roommate’s traps, the pecs didn’t budge under his grasp.

Matt enjoyed his buddy’s reaction, feeling a jolt shoot through his cock inside his boxers. He bounced his pecs, making them dance under his roommate’s touch.

Keith blinked as his fingers were pried open by the bulging pecs. His thumbs played with the hard nipples that pointed straight down.

“Mmm”, Matt rumbled as electric shivers of pleasure shot through his nipples and a responding jolt through his hardening cock. “Feel my abs, man”, he added.

Keith followed his 124 pound heavier buddy’s instruction. His fingers pinched the nipples a last time and slid down onto the corrugated landscape of the fantastic eight-pack. “So… perfect”, he mumbled as his fingers caressed the deep grooves separating the brick-sized abs.

Matt grinned at his roommate’s remark and flexed his abs, sending his eight-pack into an even more intimidating display of ripped muscle. More blood flowed into his cock and the thick head pushed itself above the waistband of his boxers.

Keith’s fingers continued their exploration of the now flexed eight-pack, sliding down onto the third row of abs. His right thumb bumped onto the fat head of his buddy’s still swelling cock. Keith stared up into his roommate’s eyes as he brought his right thumb up to his own mouth and licked off the salty precum. He eyes travelled down along the mighty torso and zoomed in on the hardening cock. He licked his lips in anticipation and made his move down.

“No”

The command made Keith freeze in his tracks and look up quizzically into the huge man’s eyes.

“Ya always suck me off, man. My turn to give ya some pleasure”, Matt said and threw a most muscular.

Keith and the organism that was now one with him marveled at the sight, but didn’t get what his roommate meant. Before he could ask anything, the huge man grabbed his armpit and put him up against the wall, making him face the bricks. “Hey”, he said as his roommate ripped away his shirt, pants and boxers to expose his own body. He heard another ripping sounds as his buddy ripped off his own boxers.

“Place yar hands against the wall. Ya might need the support.”

Keith obeyed the command. He shivered as he felt his roommate’s hot breath against the back of his own head. He also felt the heat emanating from the huge body as the massive man closed the distance between them.   

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt ya.”

Keith felt his roommate’s mighty arms wrap themselves around him, embracing him. A feeling of complete safety filled him. He shook slightly as he felt the rock-hard cock rub against his ass.

“Ssshhh”, Matt rumbled into his roommate’s ear as he felt the smaller guy shiver slightly inside his grasp, “We’ll go easy. I’ve saved myself for ya: ya’ll be the first to have my grown dick inside. Every 12.5 inches of it. I’ve never done it with a dude, but I’m so fucking horny I could fuck the wall right now.”

Keith felt his ass draw together at his huge roommate’s remark.

“Here we go”, Matt rumbled and positioned the head of his 12.5 incher against his buddy’s ass.

Keith inhaled a bit shallowly as his roommate’s right arm unwrapped itself and his paw grabbed hold of his shoulder, capping his muscular delt completely. “AUWHGN”, he yelled out as the thick head of his buddy’s large cock entered his ass. His back arched, his toes curled into the floor and his hands clawed at the bricks of the wall in front of him as more of the 12.5 incher invaded him.

“Easy, buddy. Calm down”, Matt whispered into his roommate’s ear as he momentarily stopped entering him. His left arm, still holding the smaller guy against his body, let go of the other guy and he moved his left paw up, gently stroking his buddy’s hair.

Keith did feel his body relaxing from the soothing words and the gentle strokes atop his head.

“There ya go”, Matt let out and eased deeper inside the smaller guy.

“Mghpnfgh”, Keith groaned softly as the thick 12.5 incher invaded him teasingly slowly. He felt his roommate’s protruding pecs shove against his own neck and then, the tickling sensation of the huge man’s pubes brushing against his own ass.

“So fucking tight”, Matt rumbled as he felt his buddy’s ass spams around his cock, “Feels so great”. His roommate’s lust-filled moans only excited him further. “Ya like this too, don’tcha?”, he whispered into the guy’s ear before he licked his earlobe.

Keith felt electric shivers shoot through his body as his roommate teased his ear with his tongue. He felt his roommate’s right paw place itself atop his right hip and shuddered as the other paw gently pinched his nipple before it slid onto his shoulder. He felt the 12.5 incher retreat from his ass and a strange, almost bleating sound escaped his mouth as the cock was entirely pulled out of him. He inhaled deeply and before he could breath out, the hefty cock was repeating its invasion. It felt less painful than the first time.

“Better this time?”, Matt asked while he eased deeper into his roommate. “Perfect”, he said at his buddy’s nodded reply and he pushed completely inside him a bit harder and faster. His powerful paws grabbed the smaller guy tightly and made him move on the rhythm of his motions: as he drove forward, he made his buddy move backward. His own breathing began going faster on the rhythm of his fucking.

Keith’s vision began filling up with white explosions and dancing black dots as the 12.5 incher kept pumping back and forth inside him. Every time his roommate’s thick cock was completely inside him, it hit a point that sent waves of electric, pleasure-filled shocks through him. It was as if his roommate’s 12.5 incher had become the entire center of his existence. Somewhere in the midst of what seemed like an ocean of pleasure and lust, he felt the paw atop his hip move down.

“What do we have here? Seems like ya’re enjoying this as much as me”, Matt growled into his buddy’s ear.

Keith felt the huge paw wrap itself around his own, throbbing 8 incher. His roommate’s thick thumb, almost as thick as Keith’s cock, brushed the sensitive head of his cock as the other fingers pumped his achingly hard shaft. “MAAAATTUGHN”, he yelled out loud in a sound that seemed not from this earth as his balls clenched together and blasted out a thick cloud of spores.

Matt felt his smaller roommate shudder against his body and heard him howl his name as the guy orgasmed.

Keith blinked as his roommate pumped his 12.5 incher fully inside him again and he felt he cock jolt inside him, forcing him to stand on his toes. The paw pumping his shaft withdrew and he felt the left arm wrap itself tightly around his abs, pulling him into the hard torso. The paw grabbing his shoulder withdrew too and placed itself against the wall, making the horseshoe-shaped tricep jut out thickly from its back.

“YEEAAUUGGHHNNN”, Matt roared in a deep, rumbling sound that thundered through the room. His arm tightened around his smaller buddy, digging into the guy’s muscular body without effort and his 12.5 incher began spewing out its loads deep inside the other guy.

Keith peeped as he felt the anaconda-like arm dig into his own body. He felt the hot liquid filling him up and the heat spreading through his body. Instantly, the feeling of the hot semen filling his intestines, energized his body. His own 8 incher blasted out two more thick clouds of spores as his huge roommate kept squirting his loads into him. The mighty arm crushing him relaxed its grip as his roommate’s orgasm began wearing off.

“Fucking great, man”, Matt growled into his smaller roommate’s ear. As he lowered his face to reach his buddy’s ear, the now large cloud of spores hit his nose and he inhaled it. He grabbed the other guy’s armpits and gently withdrew from him. As the spores were processed through his system, he felt a wave of energy flood his mighty body. “Feeling so much energy”, he said and flexed his pecs, “Gonna hit the gym”.

Keith watched as his roommate put on his workout gear, blinked at him and left him in their room. “Go. And grow some more”, he said to the closed door.