elysiumfields

Stories Of Evil Guys/bullies Winning/growing Huge.

Question

OK,everyone here knows muscle growth stories are just pure fiction fantasies,so thus indulging in my irregular dark fantasies and to offset the trend of good beating evil or the victim turning the table on the bullies..i 'like' reading stories where Evil beats Good...supernatural or otherwise, or where the jock or work bullies dominates the victim,..grows massive at his expense....rarities where the good guy gets corrupted/possessed to evil, or muscle power goes to the subjects head.... As long as muscle growth & domination play into it.

IS THERE ANY MUSCLE GROWTH/Gay orientated stories with this theme..?

I'm NOT a fan of SNUFF,but perhaps some mild violence,death might have to play into the stories..to make them seem bleaker.

The Flexorcist is certainly getting my juices flowing as it seems the villain has the upper hand,control over muscle growth and regardless of a good outcome,which inevitably will come, sometimes i'm wishing for Tomas be win..

Remember The Jocking....If that had ended in the bad guys victory..?

If ever Exxtra-Testicular encounters is ever finished (highly unlikely),..total muscle invasion..?

In the dark recesses of my mind,i have a seedling of my Lunar Muscle turning darker (in the Ben Affleck Phantoms movie vein)...but

Sorry..maybe i should have posted this in the fantasy ideas thread..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 answers to this question

I take it you haven't read the recent story I added, Winner Takes All...

One of the best growth story out there (imo) is Justin: The Bigger the Better. You will found it on coiledfist, it is really good. It is not so much about bullying, but as you will see Justin is really cocky, love to show-off and end up being sometimes really evil.