The Bear's Cub Part 2

Omiganda

This section was hard to write without boning up a good deal. I hope that feeling is shared across the forum! Forgive me for the length (pun intended) and enjoy! :D

Dedicated to godofjurai13.

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1985-the-bears-cub-part-1/ 

Part 2

My body was burning with what had to be the most mysterious heat. It was still dark as I made my journey to wherever I was going. Well, more like wherever the giant who’d come to rescue was going. I could feel the pain in my leg start to hit me as a punishment for running through the woods in the dark without truly protective clothes. Looking back, it made me wonder why I’d come to the bus stop wearing a striped shirt that fit loosely on me and brown skinny jeans that must have had very little fabric. This was proven obvious looking at the big gash in one of the legs as it showed skin that was actually starting to give blood to my open wound. I didn’t really feel the slashed skin as my leg had a much warmer feeling to experience.

When I meant “wherever the giant who’d come to rescue was going”, I meant that he’d taken the liberty of grabbing me, throwing me onto his back, and starting on his way to what I assumed was his home. It was quite the site seeing me on his wide back as he was so BIG. He had to be 8 feet tall at the least, making it difficult for me to find something to wrap my comparatively short and scrawny legs around because of his tall torso. My legs had simply latched on to him but it was definitely difficult without wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. The giant didn’t mind and I could feel it. The muscles in his neck were so big; not even flexed and yet were easily holding up like a weightless necklace or cape draped on his back. The hardness of his big muscles was truly the most amazing feeling of my life. Their warmth filled me like a fresh fire from a furnace or an open oven. The rain seemed to come down on his big body and simply splatter against the muscles that were tightly wrapped in his pathetic shirt; a big, plain white shirt that showed every tensed muscle and curve in his back that was to offer.

Once, the week before, I remember watching a showing of a mother bear with her cub on the Discovery Channel. The way she nurtured them, took care of them, protected them from harm in her embrace. That connection. That feeling of absolute safety was right here in this giant’s presence. We seemed to go on forever down the streets, the darkness of the night surrounding us and the sounds of the frogs and insects mixing with the loud rain. The little leaves and branches were knocked back and forth by the strength of the falling water yet this giant was unfazed. He was his own kind of plant. A redwood in forest of bamboo trees in comparison to the oak trees that were all around.

There was one point I almost dozed off as we made it to the sidewalk again through the woods and were walking down the long rows of houses near the campus. The property value for each individual house was quite high for anything less than 3 or 4 modest salary paid college kids to rent. They all didn’t diverge greatly but they all were the kind of houses you would share for parties before your parents got home. Thing about college was that they’d never actually get home. I could see through the rain that most of the houses were completely off, their individual contents darkened as their occupants were clearly sleeping or winding down in the late hour. I could only wonder which one this giant lived in as he moved his long yet thickly muscled legs down the street. When we were at the deepest houses of the area, the ones where the rich kids had money to live in. The giant finally came to a stop at one that I was at first shocked to see. Not because I recognized it or because it was too expensive looking. It was simply because it didn’t look like the place a hulking, hairy muscle giant would go to rest his head.

This house was blue and white, painted skillfully. It was hard to make out much as the house was about equivalent to that of my own home. No, my old home. It was a plainish looking house with a large front door for something big to fit in and had two stories and might have been slightly wider as though to accommodate a few people.

I tightened my hold on the giant as he closed in, walking towards the building in the rain like he was glad to be home. I felt it in his back as the muscles were still hard but seemed to be less tensed as though the giant had found something that made him think of home. When we got to the foot of the front door, the giant let me down and he began to dig through a pocket, which was amazing to watch when someone so muscular has all these different body parts colliding with the movement. With a jingle, a batch of keys were revealed and the giant’s pearly white smile shone in the darkness again.

“I can understand you’re a little uncomfortable without your luggage but I want to make you feel at home for now” the giant said as he pushed in the door and ducked slightly to get into the house. I reluctantly followed him but I was glad as I finally was out of the rain and could let my damp, torn clothes dry. It was still very dark but I could feel his presence as we stood in the dark. His body was like a new wall in the room as its dark shadow made it impossible for me to pull in features about him.

“I’m Travis” said the giant as his big hand reached for the light switch and the light filled the room. “But most people in these parts call me Bear.”

I squinted as my eyes adjusted and thanked them for focusing on the new sight before me. Somehow, the fierce, intimidating man I’d seen out in the cold rain was no longer here and, in his place, there stood the biggest, warmest man you could have ever seen. It wasn’t that his features changed exactly, it was more along the lines of his skin having a new kind of redness that I found appealing. His rosy cheeks were so warm looking that I couldn’t hold back a mental vision of rubbing my own face against those big furry things. The eyes that were both fierce and all knowing had grown softer and more caring with the added light. It was very much like looking at a bear with the eyes of a loyal dog. It was both hot and odd to me for some reason.

He leaned down and smiled at me as he pulled at a section of my shirt. “You could really use some new clothes” he said as he felt the wetness. I didn’t hesitate with this man, regardless of the fact I knew little about him. He stood fully upward, his head reaching almost to the ceiling as his grin grew and he extended an arm with an open hand in the direction behind me. I looked at his gaze above me before turning and that’s when I first saw the several couches, the table in between them, the big screen TV, the nice carpeting and wooden areas on the floor, the well painted walls, the beautiful chandelier, the many night stands against the drawers, and the lamps of the very comfortable and large living room. I looked a little further and could see a clean kitchen of mostly white divided from the living room by a sort of island with stools placed beside it. It was the perfect place for a college man.

“Welcome to the Cave”

I was sitting on one of the long, three cushion couches in a soft blanket in nothing but my red boxer briefs underneath. From behind me, where the kitchen resided, Bear came around with one hot little cup that was like a sippy cup between his big fingers and another much bigger cup that he could actually grip with those large digits.

“Here’s a little something to heat you up” he said as he sat beside me rather closely. At first, I thought it was because he was trying to make a pass at me but I was wrong. I could see the casualness of our distance from each other in his eyes. He must have sat this close to men all the time. It was like he was trying to protect me more than he was trying to do anything else. I laughed it off a little as I tried to sum up the last few hours and where I’d go from there.

“Thanks for the help, Tra—Bear” I said as though I were avoiding saying something that didn’t feel comfortable. Bear only smiled and nodded. “Don’t mention it, Cub. I got a good feeling I could trust you the moment I saw you being bugged by that little stray, Tristan.” It caught my attention that he seemed to know Tristan well.

“How do you know Tristan?” I asked out of curiosity though it probably could have been seen as being blunt. For a moment, I thought I heard a chuckle from Bear before he spoke. “ That little shit? He’s just one of a long list of guys hanging around that are afraid of a Bear attack.” My cock grew quickly in my little briefs, making me have to pull in the comforter around me to keep it hidden. I sipped my tea and looked around the room.

It was a big place for one man; even an 8 foot giant like Bear. I looked over to him and thought I might accidently drool. He was so big on the sofa. His pecs stood up like perky, large servants on his body. When he lifted up the mug of what had to be black coffee to his mouth, I stared as the bicep flexed in its confined position against Bear’s big forearm. The hairy forearm looked like the veins in it were on the verge of competing against my pinky finger, a mean one actually going over the top of the bicep. The tight shirt was still wet, allowing everything to show in bold glory. His pecs were most certainly hairy and the muscle fibers looked full and taut. They were like a shelf below his manly chin as they expanded and contracted with his breathing, filling those big lungs. His abs were the kind one would expect on a god. They weren’t crazy lean as his waist wasn’t small compared to his chest yet he still created a V-shape with the wideness of his back. Each ab was like a thick brick as they lined his stomach with valleys in his tight obliques. I could see there was no change of his waist and elbows ever touching as his lats were wide even when up revealed and pushed his arms out at a distance. His shoulders were like basketballs the way they were placed at the top and folded into his thick, possibly 30 inch biceps and  thick, compact traps. Never had I seen bigger deltoids. Though it was truly a sight to behold, I was only closer to the verge of orgasm as I looked down to his huge legs in his tight shorts. Each one had 3 heads, all blown up to MASSIVE proportion. It was a wonder he didn’t try to run with me on his back the way those muscles bulged and flexed. He probably could have run faster than a car with that kind of size!

I felt a little ashamed about this to some extent but I looked further and was rewarded with the sight of the biggest, most manly feet I’ve ever seen. He filled those tight looking tennis shoes at size 26! They looked wide and it seemed almost as if they were too small for him as his ankles were tightly pressed against the entrance to them. His calves reached up from those big stompers and practically pushed the couch inward with their girth and strength.

Speaking of girth, Bear’s girth was nothing to trifle with. He was truly greater than refrigerator door wide. His shoulders were close above me as we sat on the couch. If he were to scoot over another half foot, he’d have been sitting close enough for my nose to be sniffing his big, round bicep. Bear looked down at me over his big muscles and smiled. “You ok, Cub? You look kinda chilly and your cheeks are red.”

At this I really blushed and tried to cover the full 7 inch hard on sticking out from my little frame of 5’6. He looked down at me with a big smile but I tried to shake it off. “My name’s J-Justin” I tried to say through stuttering lips. Bear wrinkled his brow at this and his smile became a warm grin that I couldn’t look directly at without the butterflies in my chest fluttering.

“Awwww, just listen to you. You’re shivering! Come here, Baby Cub.”

I was limp as his big hands dug under my arms and lifted me up. I was a little rag doll in his big hands as he looked into my eyes before pulling me up close. I wanted to panic as I was naked and up against a walking wet dream with my cock pressed against his upper abs but that didn’t matter when I felt my face enter his deep cleavage. The muscles in his pecs flexed a little and made this moment amazing for me as my face was stuffed in more muscle than I could have ever came in contact with. His hard yet warm body was a therapeutic gold mine as I felt the wet, furry chest underneath his shirt heat my body like a warm fire. I was unable to retreat as he held me in his big arms, his gigantic forearms on my back and pulling me tighter in though I could tell he was trying to hold back and refrain from crushing me. It was so amazing as my body was enveloped in his presence. It was as though a clicking had occurred in my brain that signaled off the feelings of betrayed and abandonment and filled them with this warm, living, breathing thing.

After a good five minutes, I felt the arms around me loosen up and give me enough space to press my hands against his these big, hard pillows called Bear’s pecs and push back far enough to look at my new comforter’s big face. He was smiling as he looked at me, eye to eye with something that could only been described as caring and symphathy. This was the moment before he spoke to me what I’d always needed but never known.

“You’re so small and frail and alone. You’re just like me in some ways deep down. You have nowhere to go. Please…….stay with me and be my pup, Baby Cub.”

I was weak against his embrace and even weaker against his words. I wanted him more than I realized and he wanted me. I felt a small bit of resistance in the back of my mind fade as I felt his presence all around me and slowly filling me with his heat and his offer. There was only one answer.

“Ok, Bear” was all that came from my mouth. The way his face lit up made me want to cuddle and hug him so much though it was against my nature. He looked so happy as he stood up, his tall body reaching up high and pulling me up with it, my feet dangling almost 3 feet off the ground.

“Fuck yes! I was hoping you’d say that, Baby Cub. Don’t worry, they all call me Bear but you’ll be MY Cub. We just need to get you settled in, first.”

I raised an eye brow when he said this. He lowered me to the ground and looked down over his chest with pride. “Don’t worry, Justin. Look around you. Isn’t something noticeable about this room?”

I looked around the room searching for what he meant. Everything seemed pretty ordinary. The hallways leading to spaces in the back of the house, the door leading to the backyard, the furniture made for people both his size and smaller. Everything was about in place. Even the banner with Greek letters of black and blue. My eyes widened at the realization.

“This is a frat house!”

Bear smiled at my realization and nodded. “Yeah, best fucking frat house in the whole college. Everyone wants to be a part of us. But none of them get to just apply. I have to choose them. I have to look into them and see the kind of men that I know should be a part of this group. A part of me.” Before I knew, Bear was kneeling down and squatting to look at me face to face. “All that you need now is just a little initiation, Baby Cub.” At first I was scared at the mention of initiation but the way Bear said it felt different. I hesitated to ask this question. “What is the initiation?” Bear just smiled and leaned in, making clear eye contact the entire time and giving me a view of his handsome face again before BOOM, he kissed me. I felt the feeling in my body go numb as my lips and Bear’s collided. It was the most amazing feeling ever as I both realized Bear was looking for a man and that he was wanting me. He held my chin against his forefinger and began to mix our tongues. I was on the path to falling to my knees due to his skill and force. It was like he knew every point in my mouth better than I did the way he moved it gracefully. His tongue was big but it allowed for him to touch many, MANY parts of my mouth at once to send chills down my spine. When the kiss broke, my eyes opened slowly after, the longing clear in my eyes.

Bear smiled as he looked at me, never breaking eye contact. “Let’s get to it shall we” he said as he took his hand and put it between my legs, putting my balls in the palm of his hand and making his focus clear as day for me. I was unable to speak as he spoke and everything he said sounded like Shakespeare to me. Though I was prepared for him to take me, I felt like I was on an invisible collar as he suddenly stopped and stood up, turning. “Follow me, Baby Cub” he said as he walked towards a door, his big and powerful ass bouncing and moving underneath his tight cargo shorts.

I followed him like a lost puppy as he ducked and pulled himself in, trying to slide into the comparatively small door before vanishing down to what looked like a basement. It was a bit dark though there was light above and below from two different lights. His back was so wide in the space around the staircase that he touched both ends thanks to his broad shoulders. I was mesmerized as I followed him down, down, down into the corridor. When we made it to the end of it, I was rewarded with light down a much wider hallway. I could see three doors along the way but the one that made me stop was the first to my left.

I heard a sound. A sound that was both familiar and unfamiliar to me. Behind the door, I heard something like metal hitting metal. A clinking of heavy weights colliding with one another. There were people hidden behind this door. “What’s behind door number one, Bear?” I asked as I tried to listen through the white door, hearing some grunts. I felt a shadow envelop me and I turned to see Bear smiling down at me. He kneeled to get under my arms again and lifted me like a cat, his eyes looking into mine. “Do you care?”

The look in his eyes made me feel naked yet safe. “Fuck no.”

That was his signal as he chuckled a little and pulled me in over his pecs for an amazing kiss. Time seemed to slow for me as Bear turned and walked, carrying me with his lips and chest pressed against me as he ducked a little into what must have been his room and threw me on the bed. I was acceptant of what came next as I sat at the foot at the bed looking up to this muscle god. We were so close I almost couldn’t see his face over his chest. “Here I come” he said before reaching up and latching onto the collar of his shirt.

With a loud tear, fabric began to give and release as Bear ripped his shirt open, the muscle underneath coming into view and glistening in the light. I wanted to worship that chest as Bear slid the sleeves off and stood in front of me. “I’d ask you to pull me out but that’s not safe.”

Though I didn’t understand, Bear helped me out as he took several steps back and simply got into a superman pose that made me drool while looking at the expanse of his broad back. His big pecs were perfect to me. A gift from a god for a god.

“I’m gonna show you a trick I love to do”

With a quick movement, Bear was flexing his left leg, stomping it forward and flexing it with all his might. The fabric was useless and constricted around the big muscles powerfully but there was no point. With a loud tear, the muscles were free and the massive thigh was able to bulge to its full glory. The size of it was glorious as it looked like it had tried to match the width of Bear’s waist and was in the running to surpass it soon. Bear threw out his other leg and with a flex, RIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP. It was like ripping toilet paper and I could see that Bear was tearing his shorts just as easily. I was about to jump to my knees and reach for those big muscles but something I wanted more began to show through the bulge in his pants. “One sec, gotta wake up the big boy” he said as a bulge appeared in the pathetic shorts’ pouch. It was amazing to watch as Bear stood in what looked more like a roughly decorated loin cloth now and seemed to be flexing his crotch like it was also a titanic muscle he had been working on for years. He wasn’t far off as, with a grunt, his cock rapidly grew in the pouch and was really testing it, his big cock head angry and pushing into the fabric like a caged beast. Bear started to do this sort of growling as his cock grew and grew till the head was clearly visible, its astounding strength and length not going unnoticed. “Get the fuck outta there!” he roared. With another grunt, Bear’s pants gave in and opened the space for a truly massive dick to exit the cloth cage.

My mouth dropped as I watched it stretch thanks to its freedom and swelled up Bear’s stomach until it finally rose powerfully against Bear’s bloated ab muscles. It a truly amazing sight as it reached up and a little over his navel. I was a bit scared as Bear threw his big muscled legs towards me in a confident gait that made me want to be all over him. His cock was so fucking big! It had to be almost 2 feet long! Watching it bounce and wag left and right as he walked was an ungodly sight. One of his balls had fallen out of the fabric and the big angry grape fruit sized form was hairy and angry. I wanted to lick all over all of it but then I feared I wouldn’t be able to take anything nearly as thick as that big club. Bear saw this and disarmed my concerns. “Don’t worry. I don’t wanna break you. I’m too fucking big and strong to go pounding your ass like a fucking a jack hammer in concrete” he said as he leaned in kissed my neck.

“But I’m gonna make you my Cub and only my Cub” he said into my ear. His deep voice and disarming words were the key for me to submit. I felt all my fears and worries fly away as I was slowly being laid down on the big soft bed and let my hands go bellow our mouths to feel at Bear’s massive body. I could feel the power in his pecs as he leaned in and put his arms on both sides of me, surrounding me with his muscles. I lost my hands in all his chest fur; its swirling and thickness just so perfect. I watched as the biceps flexed holding his big body up while he slowly went down my chest and made it to my nipples. One nipple he found to be the perfect target as he stick out his big tongue and moved over the sensitive spot. I moaned uncontrollably as he played with my chest and he chuckled as he saw the light shading of dark hair on my chest. “Good. My Cub already has his fur” he said as he kissed down my chest to my stomach to my crotch, kissing the bulge in my tight underwear. “Let’s get this off you, huh? Your bear wants you naked like the cub you are, Baby Cub.”

I didn’t disagree as he bared his teeth into my underwear, grabbed the back and, with a rough pull on both sides, tore the fabric like tissue. My cock came up free from its confines as the fabric fell to the floor. The head was angry as I’d neglected to give it the pleasure it needed for so long. “Wow, my Cub is so hot” he said before licking my cock like a Popsicle. I grunted as I felt the lick give me the most amazing pleasure. Bear smiled as he saw me throw my head back and dipped his head forward, wrapping his mouth around my comparatively small 7 inch cock. “Oh fuck!” I shouted as I felt his mouth take me hole and his tongue dance around my cock. It was my first experience but it was just so amazing. The warmth felt like home to my cock as he did this amazing thing where he had enough tongue to both hold all of me inside his mouth and still be able to lick my balls. I felt my climax soaring rapidly to the surface like water through a pipe. When Bear moved his bearded face close enough to rub my legs, it was all I could handle. “FUCK!” I screamed as my balls tightened up to me and I fired what had to be the biggest orgasm in Bear’s mouth. I was unable to hold in the grunting I felt as he took in all of my cum and still sucked on me, making my cock fire all it could offer in one orgasm. I fell flat on the bed as my now sweaty body lie defeated.

Bear came up off my cock but didn’t hesitate to kiss the still hard and angry red head. “That’s a good cub” he said as he kissed my cock a few more times before moving back up and kissing me too. The taste was great as I’d never tasted my own cum but this experience made it taste like the perfect substance. Bear was up and rubbing his own cock while looking down at me with a grin.

“Now it’s my turn.”

My eyes widened but he laughed loudly and heartily this time at the look on my face. “Just kidding. It's too much for you to swallow in one go as you can already tell” he said as he took his big balls in his hand and hefted them like fruit in bag. “These bad boys can pump out a lot but this isn’t about me. It’s all about you.” Bear grabbed my waist and me around in a quick lift, my virgin ass up in the air ready for the taking. “Mmmm, that’s a tight little ass you got there, Cub. Too bad you’re not wide enough for me to fill you without hurting you. Let me see if I can help you out a little though.”

I didn’t understand till I saw Bear pull a bottle from the night stand began to cover his hand with it. It was lube. I was a little scared as I lay there, unsure of what would happen next. If he wasn’t going to shove his big battering ram cock in me, what was he going to do?

Behind me, Bear was smiling like he’d hit a gold mine. He grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed them in his big hand with little effort. I was defenseless as his fingers alone were easily penetrating the pitiful force of my ass. That was when my virgin hole got a big present. I felt a finger, a BIG finger, enter my ass my muscles instantly tightened. “Relax, Cub. You’re so fucking tight, two fingers will rip you open” he said as he pulled back and then shoved in two fingers. I grabbed at the sheets on the bed and tried to loosen up by my ass was so comparatively small and unstretched when these big, strong fingers were entering my ass like a flash light in a tight hole. I groaned loudly as the tightness mixed pleasure with pain. My ass was practically the tiniest hole in the world compared to Bear’s big sausage fingers. “Fuck, cub. Even when I put more in you, you aren’t relaxing. Let’s try something new.”

Before I knew it, Bear was over my back, still with his two fingers in my ass, and kissing my neck. I felt all my muscles melt in his grasp, allowing easier access. “Yeah, cub, that’s it.” he purred into my back, his lips kissing the space in the middle with his warm, moist lips. “Mmmmmmmmm” I moaned as the feeling was like fireworks down my back. I was so ready to cum, I just needed something to push me over the cliff.

That was when Bear pulled all fingers out before shoving in 3. Instantly, my ass stretched over those big fingers and the pain and pleasure reached a new height. “Oh shit!” I screamed as my balls tightened again and fired what had to be my second biggest orgasm. My cum sprayed onto the bed sheets as my back arched, the access to my ass tightening and becoming even more painful and pleasurable. With a sigh of relief, I lay on the bed, sprawled out in my own cum on the bed. With a proud face, Bear pulled his fingers out, kissed each ass cheek and then smacked it, reddening them. “That’s a good fucking cub.”

Bear lifted himself up off the bed and picked me up to, holding me in his big arms like I was a baby. “You deserve to sleep with your big bear after such a great night’s work, Cub” he said as he lowered his hand and ripped off the rest of his clothes before laying down on the bed, setting me on top of his big hairy body. “You deserve to sleep on a big warm bear, Cub. I’ll protect you like a bear should protect his cub. I think I’m really gonna like you living here.”

That was the last thing I heard before I let my tired body relax on my big muscular bed mattress, his body the perfect thing for my body’s comfort as I dripped off to sleep.

---

The room refocused back into my vision as I woke up. I felt so relaxed and calm as I laid on the bed like I’d had a good sleep. But something was wrong. What was it? I knew I was sleeping on a big man but not as big as I remembered. If anything, he seemed much more normalized than what I slept on last night. Plus, his body was definitely not as hairy or hard as I remembered. I lifted myself up on my new body pillow and jumped, flying out of the bed and landing on the rug floor with a painful thud of my ass. “Who the fuck are you?!” I screamed as I looked up to see a big man different from Bear in his position. He was a good deal smaller in comparison to the exaggerated proportions on Bear. The man who looked at me had sexy, boyish good looks as he looked down at me and rubbed an eye.

“Couldn’t you have waited a little longer? You’re the best cuddler.”

I was speechless looking at him and he seemed to like it as he had  shit eating grin on his face. “Bear wanted to pull this prank on you as a welcome. Just be glad I was picked and not those other assholes” he said as he kicked his legs around the end of the big bed and pulled himself off to stand. I had to crane my neck a little looking up at him. He was TALL! Not nearly as tall as Bear but doing a good job of trying to chase his height. He looked down and smiled at me as he put a hand on his naked hip.

“Hey, I’m Tyler Daniels. You’re my new little bro so I can’t have you calling me that. Call me Taker.”

To Be Continued.......

• Upvote 24

Fuck this was amazing! Baby Cub is doing me very proud! Your writing is excellent and this truly was a masterpiece. Can not wait for more. :)

This was truly a great read. I cannot wait for more chapters, hope to see more soon. I also like the little, or should I say Big, nod to Godofjurai, and I can see he likes it as well.