Spice Up Your Life (Part 8 Added 8/06/20)

Musclesaber

I'm back! And the pair have started getting down to business on how big they are. Not a whole lot of growth in this one, but more giant sex. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 7: Measuring Up

The two sat on the dining room table for a while. Enjoying each other’s company in the afterglow of their passionate sex endeavor. Sam was thrusted back to reality when he felt the cum that Collin had dumped in him was looking to escape his insides. “Hey babe. This has been great and all, but I think I need to go take care of myself in the restroom,” said Sam.

“Huh?” Collin looked down at the pooling liquid on the table. “Oh, of course babe. I’ll start cleaning up the mess we made. You go take care of that.” Collin kissed Sam on the forehead and stood up from the table. It was weird feeling the new weight of his muscles. In the heat of the moment with Sam, he hadn’t noticed how much weight he had put on. He put any bodybuilder to shame without even flexing.

“Thank you. I’ll be right back.” Sam sat up from the table and ran to his room as fast as he could. His soft cock slapping his inner thigh with each footstep and leaving a small trail of jizz that was leaking out as he waddled away. He did come to a bit of an obstacle when he got to the door and he almost got stuck. His ass and hips had gotten so wide that he could barely fit through the narrow door frame. Collin watched as his boyfriend waddled through the door. Watching that ass sway side to side and wiggle as he squeezed through. He felt his cock stir a little bit from the show in front of him but turned his focus to cleaning.

He maneuvered his way to the kitchen to get paper towels to clean up the spilled cum. He learned that as fun as being huge is, it came at a price. Collin tried his best to grab all of the cleaning supplies underneath the sink, but his range of motion was far less than what it had been. For one, he couldn’t bend his arms properly as his biceps were the size of over inflated basketballs. Also with his shoulder width being almost as wide as a full-sized bed, reaching into a cabinet to grab something was extremely difficult.

After a few minutes of twisting and turning trying to get out all of the supplies, Collin ran into a different problem. He couldn’t clean the floors easily. He tried his very best to get down on the ground and clean but ran into similar problems. He could only clean one spot of the floor at a time. His massive pecs hindered his vision a great amount, so he was blind to what he was doing.

To his best knowledge, the floor had been cleared of all his jizz that had spilled. He threw away all of the paper towels and put the remaining food out in the fridge. He sat down on their three-person couch that he took up about two thirds of without trying and started absentmindedly scrolling through his phone. His once large iPhone X+ now felt miniature in his palm. As he scrolled through his timeline, there was nothing really interesting happening. Mostly everyone complaining about 4th of July being cancelled thanks to COVID-19. He’d occasionally snap a pic and send it to some friends.

He got bored with all of his socials, so he thought about those spices that got him into this mess. ‘Sam had never really gotten to read up on them before. Maybe I could do some digging.’ He searched them up on his phone, but got little results. He scrolled through Google looking for any sort of website. According to Sam, he found the website fairly quickly. But Collin wasn’t having such luck.

Annoyed, Collin got up from the sofa and went to grab the spice and find this website. He scooped one of them up with his hand and tried to read the label. There was nothing on the label besides the brand. No company name, no nutrition facts, no nothing. Just “Spice Up Your Life”. He had typed the brand in right, but no spice company was coming up. It was at that moment, Sam walked out of the bathroom.

“Hey, what was the website that you found earlier for the spices? I’m looking on Google and nothing is coming up,” asked Collin.

“I think it was just the spice website. There were a whole lot of naked dudes on the website. Now I realize why,” said Sam as he waddled into the living room and sat in the now too small chair.

“There is nothing coming up. I’ve tried every possible outlet. Can you pull up your history?”

“Sure.” Sam did as he was asked and started scrolling through his recent history on his phone. He looked at it and nothing was there from earlier that day. He went into his open tabs in the browser and nothing was there either. Sam then took to Twitter and Facebook. Sometimes these companies had pages about them on those platforms, but no results there either. “Huh. That’s odd. Looks like it had been scrubbed from the internet entirely.”

“Hmm, very peculiar,” said Collin as he stroked his chin pondering. He went back to the living room and sat on the sofa. “Sounds like we’ve got a mystery on our hands.”

“Calm down Freddy. The website’s probably just getting updated or there’s maintenance being done or something like that. Besides, why look a gift horse in the mouth?”

“I guess you’re right. I won’t question all of this.” Collin began popping his giant pecs from side to side while he struck a double bicep pose with his arms.

“Damn. You really got big with that last session babe. How big do you think you are?”

“I don’t know, and I don’t really care. I just know I’m big and that’s all that matters to me.” Collin kissed his bicep in appreciation.

“Well I only ask because a thought occurred while I was showering. How are we gonna get food? All of the food I just bought for us is now contaminated with the spice. Not that we can’t eat that later, but we can’t be growing every time we want a little snack.”

“We could always get it delivered. That way we don’t have to leave the house and with everyone adapting cause of COVID, there’s plenty of systems we can use.”

“Yeah but that’s not a long-term solution. That will work for the time being, but what happens when they stop doing so much delivery services?

“Sam.”

“What happens when we need something delivered but it can’t be?”

“Sam.”

“What happens when school starts back up in the fall?”

“Sam.”

“Also those delivery charges rack up quickly and I was expecting to be compensated for all of this food I made, but then our friends were jerks and now I’m stuck with the bill.”

“Sam! You’re doing it again! Calm down for just a second. Let’s focus on the problem at hand.” Sam took a deep breath and stopped talking to cool himself down. He got up from the chair and went to sit next to his titanic boyfriend. Collin reached out and put one arm around him. “First problem. Groceries. I’ll pay for the delivery fees. I’m still getting unemployment benefits so I think I can afford it for a little bit, but those will end soon. After that, I think we’ll need to find something for you to wear out in public.” 

“Wait, you want me going out in public?” shot back Sam.

“Well yeah. One, I’m still at high risk. Just because I got huge, I don’t think I gained a better immune system. Two, you’re the one who insists on going out in the first place. And three, I think it’ll be harder to find clothes to cover all of this.” Collin motioned to his hulking form.

“Uh think again Collin. I’m pretty sure that we could find some giant tank top or t-shirt that could fit your chest and some sweatpants that could cover up your cock. Unlike me, you’re a grower not a shower so your dick is easier to hide. Also, I have to worry about my front and back in pants. It’s gonna be impossible to find pants that can fit both my ass and my dick in. Your size is spread out over your body while all of mine is on my lower half. And another thing, I think your lungs have gotten a lot better due to the fact that your torso has quadrupled in size.”

“That may be true, but how are we gonna get clothes? I don’t think clothing stores sell in our sizes.”

“Babe the internet exists. We’ll just order the biggest sizes we can find and if they’re too small, we can make some alterations and if they’re too big we can grow into them.” Collin sighed in defeat to Sam’s argument. Crossing his arms over his giant pecs.

“Fine. We’ll order some later. But first, let’s take some measurements. I wanna get as close as I can with these sizes.” Collin got up from the couch and trotted into the kitchen to grab a tape measure. “I wanna know how big these clothes are gonna need to be. Do me first.” Sam took the tape measure from the behemoth and circled him.

“Hmm I don’t know. If I’m gonna do you, we might need to grow that ass bigger to take all of this.”

“Haha,” said Collin in a flat tone. “Just come measure me.” Sam sauntered over from the living room.

“You sure babe? Maybe we grow your ass now so I can have a turn to top and we measure after that.” Sam started grinding his groin on Collin’s ass cheeks, feeling his cock begin to chub up.

“Sammy there will be plenty of time for that in the future. Measure now. Sex later.”

“You’re no fun.” Sam removed his dick from his giant lover. “Stand up against the wall.” Collin did as he was told and stood with his back on the wall. His hair just narrowly grazing the ceiling above him. Sam brought the top part of the tape measure to his boyfriend’s head. “Hold this.” Collin took the end and Sam glided it down the wall.

“So how tall is the tallest man in the world?”

“Well I wouldn’t say you’re the tallest, but definitely in the top 1%. 94 inches tall or 7 feet and 10 inches. We’ll break that record eventually. I guarantee it.” Sam stood back up and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. He walked over to the table and grabbed his journal. Flipping to a new page and wrote down Collin’s height. “Just so we can keep track of everything. Now your arms.” Collin brought up his bicep and flexed. Sam quickly wrapped the tape around his bulging arm and jotted down the number.

“Don’t keep me waiting. How big is it?”

“42 inches”

“Wow. I’m fucking huge. I mean it’s one thing to see how big I am. It’s another to know it and hear those numbers.” Collin flexed his bicep harder and the tape measure moved to accommodate the new jump in size.

“Make that 43. Growing all the time babe.” Sam moved the tape measure down his arm to his forearms. “And these are 22 inches. Damn. That’s bigger than my bicep.” Collin smirked at the thought of him being so much bigger than his boyfriend. He could feel his rod filling up ever so slightly as Sam read off the numbers.

“Damn right. Now move to these shoulders. Tell me how wide I am.”

“Your wish is my command.” Sam unwrapped the tape measure from Collin’s arm and moved it to his shoulders. Sam through the tape over Collin’s head like a lasso and brought it together on Collin’s pecs. “Your shoulders are 144 inches.”

“Shit. I am wider than my bed. Definitely wider than any door frame in this house.”

“Now raise your arms. Let me see just how big your chest is.” Collin raised his arms so that Sam could move the tape to measure the torso.

“Your chest is 120 inches around. No wonder my cock could fit in that valley. Your chesticles are ginormous.” Collin bounced his pecs from side to side to emphasize this.

“What can I say? When you got ‘em, flaunt ‘em.” Sam drooled over the two titans dancing in front of him.

“You sure as hell got ‘em babe.” Sam straightened back up and regained his composure. “I wanna know how big that gut of yours is.” He moved the tape measure down again and let out some space for the sphere of a belly. “Your belly is 105 inches around. Just a bit under your chest.” Sam patted the beach ball of a belly. “And I’ll be damned if I don’t enjoy every inch of it.” Sam leaned down and gave the round orb a peck.

“You and this belly. I don’t get it,” said Collin unamused.

“You’ll understand when I get one. For now just enjoy the belly rubs,” said Sam as his fingers twirled in little circles across his lover’s skin.

“Not gonna lie, that does feel really good.” Collin’s python continued to swell as Sam continued to massage his expanse of a belly.

“Let me get under this belly and get your waist.” Sam pushed his hands under his boyfriend’s belly and to where his hips were. “Huh. Seems like you haven’t gained much in the actual waist department. Only 40 inches.”

“Hmm interesting. My waist was only 32 before the transformation. Guess hips aren’t affected that much by the spices.”

“Doubtful. Without my hips, I couldn’t’ve taken all of that cock. It must be with the yellow spice which makes sense. You haven’t had any so your hips didn’t grow significantly like mine.” Sam flipped back to the spice page in his journal and wrote down that little trinket of knowledge.

“I can’t wait to measure you and see how wide those hips are and how fat that ass is on you. Kim K got nothing on you Sammy.” Sam blushed at his boyfriend’s compliment.

“Speaking of ass, I doubt yours has grown that much, but I’m measuring it anyways.” He shimmied the tape measure lower to the seat of Collin’s butt. “48 inches. You definitely got a bubble butt that can put most white girls to shame.”

“That doesn’t sound that big. And white girls can have butts.”

“It’s plenty big babe. And most of their butts are flatter than warm beer. They just like to think it’s huge. You however got some cake.”

“Well if I’m a birthday cake, you’re a damn wedding cake. Hurry up so I can measure you.”

“Okay. Okay. Just a few more to go.” Sam let go of the end of the tape. Grabbing it, he tightened it around Collin’s quads. “66-inch quads. That’s probably bigger than my old torso size.” Collin again smirked at the size difference between him and his much thinner boyfriend.

“Probably still is bigger than your torso babe.” Collin flexed his legs. His cock bobbing up and down in the process.

“Down boy. I’ll get to that in a second.” Sam stood up and immediately latched onto Collin’s nipple. Sucking like his life depended on it.

“Sam! What are you dooOOOooing?!?” Collin threw his head back in a moan when Sam reached over to Collin’s other pec and started playing with the nipple. Collin’s cock started to inflate below them. Quickly surging to its full mass.

“Just experiencing how big my big man really is.” Sam released Collin’s nipples and went down to the base of his cock. He stretched the tape across the full length. “Your hard cock is 38 inches long.” Collin shuddered at the number Sam read out. A glob of pre escaping the slit and landing on the floor with a loud splash. Never in his wildest dreams did he think could have a cock that’s over a yard long. Sam went down beneath Collin’s cock and grabbed his ball. “Each ball is about 10 inches around and the size of an orange.”

“Fuck babe. Please don’t tell me you just did that to get the measurement?”

“I’m not that cruel Collin.” Sam stood back up and licked up the pre that had been leaking out of the cock. He began sucking and jacking off the engorged dick in front of him. He pulled the tape measure around the girthy monster. “Last ones. Your girth is 15 inches.” Sam moved the tape up to the head. “Your head is 17 inches around. You really do have a mushroom dick.” After Sam got the final measurement, he dropped the tape measure and put his whole body into pleasing Collin.

“I’m the biggest man in the world and I only want to get bigger.” Collin’s hands joined Sam’s in jerking off his pole.

“The sky’s the limit baby. I can’t wait for it to pass five feet long.” Another shot of pre spewed out of Collin’s dick and into Sam’s mouth.

“Sam, keep doing that. Tell me how big I’m gonna be. Tell me about your giant boyfriend” Sam broke from his dick.

“You’re gonna get so fucking big Collin. I can see it now. Your dick is just gonna keep getting bigger. Pretty soon it'll be taller than you. Your cock head will burst through the ceiling before your real head does.” It was working. Collin was moaning louder and louder and his hips were gyrating with the motion of their hands.

“Keep going.”

“Your muscles are gonna be too big for you to move around with. You’ll be completely immobile.”

“So fucking close.”

“You’re gonna be taller than this house. Growing out of it easily and then continuing to grow upwards. Growing above buildings, skyscrapers, and even getting to the point where you can look down and see the clouds below you.”

“I’m gonna be the biggest thing on the god damn planet.” And with that, another torrent of jizz shot from Collin’s cock. Sam eagerly reattached himself to the slit and started sucking down cum like he hadn’t drank in days. His throat easily took in every last drop that Collin had in store for him. Collin just moaned in ecstasy as Sam sucked more and more on his sensitive head.

Slowly but surely, the shots became less frequent and Sam released Collin’s dick from his maw of a mouth. “Slimy yet satisfying.” Sam licked his lips of any remains that might have leaked out of his mouth. He patted his stomach which seems to have bulged out even more from his last feeding. Collin looked down at his lover’s bulging midsection.

“Now that you mention it, I do think the belly looks good on you. Especially knowing that I’m the one that is filling you up like my little cum balloon.” Collin rubbed the cum gut on his boyfriend and smiled.

“I knew you’d come around. And I lied, we have one more measurement to take.” Sam reached down and grabbed the tape measure. He put it up to Collin’s deflated schlong and measured. “Your soft cock is only 18 inches long and 9 inches around. You’re definitely a grower. Not a shower.”

“That’s no secret though. I’ve grown the most by far.” Collin brought his boyfriend up to his lips and kissed him. “Your turn.” He grabbed the tape measure from Sam’s hand and positioned him on the wall. “Hold that.” Sam held the tape measure up to his head as Collin went down. “92 inches, which is…”

“7 feet and 8 inches.”

“I was getting there. Don’t rush me.” Collin stood back up. “I don’t think we are gonna need to do as much with you as me since you stayed the same in the muscle department. There’s only two places I wanna check.” Collin wrapped the tape measure around Sam’s bicep. “Flex for me baby.” Sam flexed as hard as he could and Collin called out, “19 inches. Turns out my forearms are bigger than your biceps.”

“Happy now?”

“Very.” Collin smirked. He unwrapped the tape from Sam’s arm and pulled it around Sam’s torso. “60 inches. My quads are bigger than your torso babe.”

“Not all of it. Measure this belly and then see if you can say that.” Collin did as he was told and moved the tape measure down to his gut.

“90 inches. Must be twins.”

“Now try and say your quads are bigger than my torso.”

“Yeah yeah yeah. Let’s just get to the important part.” Collin pushed the gut aside and measured Sam’s waist.

“Wow babe. Your waist blew up. 70 inches around.” Collin let out slack on the tape to accommodate the giant ass. “Holy shit.”

“How big?”

“I can’t believe it.”

“What 80 inches? 90?”

“Sam, your ass is 110 inches around.” Sam’s jaw dropped and his cock shot out.

“You’re telling me that my ass is bigger than your monster gut.”

“Uh-huh.”

“And almost bigger than your pecs?”

“Uh-huh”

“No wonder I could take all of your dick. I’m fucking huge.” Sam flexed his glutes. Bouncing them up and down. It was Collin’s turn to drool as he watched each cheek vibrate with motion. Watching the ripples go across the jiggling ass.

“Fuck babe. You’re gonna get me hard again just looking at you.”

“Well it’s time for someone to return the favor.” Sam motioned toward his hard cock. Collin grabbed the tape measure and started measuring.

“31 inches hard. I’m still the biggest.” He leaned down with a smirk on his face and measured the balls. “And 8-inch balls. Not as impressive, but still pretty big. They’re like baseballs.”

“Fuck. I might not be big you, but I’m still huge.” He started to jerk his cock.

“Damn right babe. But you’re not gonna beat me, little guy.” Collin wrapped the tape measure around the girth. “You’re 12 inches wide.” Collin started to tighten the tape on the cock head. “And now those balls underneath are gonna fill up nice and full.” Collin started jacking Sam’s python off with his free hand while the other continued to strangle it with the tape measure.

“Collin. What’re you doing?” Sam panted as his boyfriend suffocated his dick.

“Just giving you what you want.” Collin released his hand from the dick and brought it to Sam’s ass. He started to squeeze and slap the cheeks. His hand barely even came close to holding half of it. Sam began to moan deeper and deeper as Collin pushed Sam’s cock into his chest and flexed. Collin’s hand made its way into Sam’s asshole and started fingering. Sadly, since Sam had just been filled up with a cock as big as Collin’s, fingering turned to fisting very quickly.

“Collin, baby, I need to cum. It’s all too much.” Collin looked down and saw Sam’s purple cock head.

“You can hold it for longer.” Collin tightened the tape again with his fist. Sam moaned in both pain and pleasure. He could feel all of his pent up jizz sloshing around in his balls. It was begging for release. He couldn’t take it anymore.

“Collin! Let go! It’s coming now!” Collin pulled his hand out of Sam and latched onto the cock.

“You will not cum,” said Collin in a commanding tone. “You will not leak even a drop of cum until I tell you. Nod if you understand.” Sam’s red face was starting to sweat, but he reluctantly nodded. “Good boy.” Collin kissed Sam on the lips with passion. “I guarantee you’ll love the end results.” Collin moved his mouth to Sam’s ear and started nibbling on his ear lobe. Sam’s eyes rolled back into his head. Just like Collin’s sweet spot were his nipples, Sam’s were his ears. His balls expanded below them with more cum. They were probably bigger than Collin’s at this point. 

Collin reached down and started playing with them. The sack overflowed his giant mitt of a hand. There was plenty of cum being made in there. Collin grinned as he continued to nibble on his boyfriend’s ear. Flexing his pecs in order to squeeze the cock between it. Bringing his hand back up to Sam’s own cock and jerking it off with his pecs.

Collin backed his mouth off of Sam’s ear and whispered, “Ok. I’m about to let go now. When I do, you’re going to cum as much as possible. I don’t want you to stop until every last drop is out of those balls. Nod if you understand.” Sam nodded to his giant boyfriend. “Go” Collin latched his mouth onto Sam’s slit and let go of the tape measure.

The flood gates were open, and Sam sighed with relief. All of the pressure released from his balls and into Collin’s welcoming mouth. Collin gulped and gulped down each shot that Sam put inside him. His belly was expanding below them. Even though it was far bigger from his pudding snack, it inched forward into Sam’s own belly. The stream of cum seemed endless and Sam emptied every bit of cum that was in his overinflated balls. Collin continued to massage his lover’s balls and help produce even more cum than there already was. 

After probably 10 minutes of Sam cumming, his balls were finally empty. Collin lifted his head off of the cock and let out a long and loud belch. “Woooo baby. That was fantastic. I don’t think I’m gonna need to eat for a week,” said Collin as he satisfyingly rubbed his engorged stomach. Sam panted from exhaustion next to him.

“That was the most cum anyone has ever cum in history. I feel absolutely drained.”

“Hold that thought real quick babe.” Collin leaned over and picked up the tape measure and held it to Sam’s soft cock. “25 inches soft. You weren’t kidding when you said you were a shower.” Collin poked at the long cock that swung down to past Sam’s knees.

“But I don’t think I’ll cum for another week with how you just treated my dick.” Sam walked into the living room and plopped his fat ass on the couch. Collin walked over to sit beside him. Feeling the heft of his larger midsection as he walked.

“Oh come on babe. You loved it. And I know you love this.” Collin gestured his cum gut into his lover’s face. Sam mustered up a smile at the goofball.

“Yes. You know I do. I just don’t have a lot of those in me.” Sam patted the globe of a stomach right in front of him. “Also we can’t get into a habit of taking each other’s cum. If we do, we’re gonna look like the Goodyear blimp in less than a week.”

“I can agree to that, but next time, I’m pumping you up.”

“Deal. But till then, I’m tired. Wanna go to bed babe?”

“Sure. We’ve had a long day.” Collin picked up his tiny boyfriend in his hulking arms and tried to carry him to his bedroom but encountered a problem. “Uh Sam? I think we’re gonna have to expand these doorways.”

“Later. Just lay me on the couch. I’ll just sleep there for tonight.” Collin laid Sam’s exhausted body on the couch.

“Alright sweet dreams baby.” Collin kissed him on the forehead and laid down next to him on the floor.

“Are you really gonna sleep on the floor?”

“Where else can I sleep? I’m too big for the doors and even if I could get in, I wouldn’t fit in my bed.” Sam pouted down at his boyfriend.

“Well the least I can do is be your big cuddle buddy.” Sam got up and started pulling all of the cushions off the couch and the chairs. Collin got up and Sam threw them all down on the floor. He also grabbed a few blankets for the two of them. Most were far too short for their tall bodies, but they could at least get some warmth. “It’s not perfect, but it’ll have to do.”

“We’ll make it work,” said Collin as he laid down on the improvised bed. “Now come ‘ere. I wanna cuddle with my new boyfriend.” Sam smiled and hopped onto Collin. He was so wide now that Sam just used him as a bed and his pecs as pillows. Rubbing the newly grown gut below him. Feeling all of the jizz slosh with every slight movement.

“Night Collin,” said Sam as he laid his head on his boyfriend’s pecs.

“Night Sam.” And with that, the pair dozed off in each other’s arms.

For more updates, story ideas, or general MG stuff, Follow my twitter: https://twitter.com/Musclesaber

• Like 9

Love this story!

I also love the belly growth sequences, I don't think there's enough muscle growth fiction out there that's combined with getting a nice round gut. 

Here's hoping they continue sampling that pudding, amongst other things. ;)

• Like 1

Haha yeah. I am a big advocate for that stocky muscular build. The best combo being pecs and a gut to bulge out below it. And always go for a belly over abs. Miss me with that skinny shit.

• Like 2

Short plot chapter for y'all. I'm back at work finally and school is starting up next week so I won't have time to write as much as over the summer so bare with me. I should be able to post the next part soon though. As all always, enjoy.

Chapter 8: The New Normal

For the next few weeks, the two roommates enjoyed their new size. Both now well over 7 feet tall, doors were very hard for them to maneuver through. For Sam, it was a bit easier. He could just bend his torso forward and shimmy his ass through the doorway with minimal trouble. Collin, on the other hand, had some issues. His torso was too wide that he didn’t even come close to fitting through the doorway facing forward. He was forced to turn to the side, but then his pecs and gut presented another problem. If he has stayed his original height, he wouldn’t have an issue. But when he tried to squat forward, his pec shelf and stomach would hit one side of the door and his ass would hit the other. This also was worsened by whenever he was full of cum, his belly would be much bigger and therefore harder to side step with.  He would twist and turn until he managed to finally burst out of the door on the other side. He’d grunt at the thought of doing that again when he went back through, but the pair found a way to limit that.

They decided to move their beds into the living room to give them space to sleep. Their makeshift bed was not as comfortable as the pair had hoped. Both of them had full sized beds, which Collin couldn’t fit in, let alone when the two of them wanted to cuddle. They moved the living room furniture out so that they could put both of their full mattresses together. This way they both had a place for cuddling and sex. Switching around all the furniture wasn’t hard for the two giants, especially when Sam ate a few burgers to help boost his strength. He was nowhere near Collin’s level, but he gained some size that made him look like he regularly lifted weights.

The two were happy for the next month. They played video games, watched movies, grew each other just a little bit, and of course, had plenty of sex. Each of their bellies also shrank over time as cum left their system. Collin’s stayed big from the pudding he’d consumed, but the two would occasionally take each other's loads and bloat up for a couple of days. They were in paradise. But that all came to an end when they couldn’t continue to pay for the constant grocery deliveries.

“Collin, we can’t keep eating like this. Our bank accounts can’t handle it. We have to either eat less or start going to get our own food,” said Sam while he was looking at his credit card bill.

“But we can’t help it. These bodies we have need a lot of food to keep them going. There’s no way we can give food up,” said Collin with fear in his voice.

“I agree, but you know what that means babe.”

“No please Sam. I can’t. I’ll look like a fool.” Collin pleaded with his boyfriend. Sam walked over to a bunch of unopened packages.

“Hey, you grew my ass too big so that I won’t fit into normal pants ever again. This will be your punishment.” Sam said with a sly smile on his face. Collin pouted in defeat. He knew the day would come when he’d have to go back outside, but he didn’t want it to come so soon. “Let’s start with shirts.”

The shirts were pretty simple to fit on Collin. They looked more like a crop top and exposed a great deal of his belly. His pecs however, looked incredible stuffed into that little piece of fabric. You could see every movement, every flex, every twitch of his big juicy pecs in the t-shirt. If Sam didn’t ogle Collin’s pecs before, he did now.

“Fuck babe. That shirt makes you bulge in all the right places,” said Sam as he flicked his boyfriend’s hard nipple.

“I don’t think I’m allowed in public like this.” Collin hoisted his belly up that was fully on display. “Actually, I don’t think I’ll allow myself in public like this.”

“You’re fine. It’s a Tuesday night during the summer. No one will be there.” Collin rolled his eyes at his boyfriend’s attempt at logic. “Now pants.”

Collin thought about trying on the underwear they’d bought, but that would be a lost cause. Moving to the pants, he didn’t have a problem with the length or the width. His thighs fit pretty well into them. He did have a problem when the bulge he was showing went down past his knees. Even soft, he left nothing to the imagination.

“Hmm. You look good in them, but everybody will definitely see your dick.” Sam thought on how they could possibly hide the monster schlong. They tried snaking it down one pant leg, too obvious. They tried pushing it through his legs toward his butt, too uncomfortable. They eventually settled on wrapping it around Collin’s body like a belt. He then ran into the living room and grabbed a giant blanket. Ran back to Collin with the blanket and a stapler. He started to staple the blanket to the shirt and have it drape down over his belly and hide his cock underneath it.

Sam took a step back and looked at his hulking boyfriend. He looked absolutely comical. Like a full-sized man stuffed into children’s clothes. “You look incredible babe,” said Sam with a slight giggle.

“I feel ridiculous,” said Collin annoyed.

“Don’t worry. When you go to the store, you can get enough food for a few weeks and we won’t have to do this again for a while.”

“You’re enjoying all of this, aren’t you.” stated Collin flatly.

“Just a little bit. I have to say, your pecs squeezed into that shirt looks incredible,” said Sam as he glided his hand across the expanse of Collin’s chest.

“Oh yeah?”

“And the fact that I could easily play with your nipples and that cock of yours would hulk out of your pants is very hot,” Sam whispered into Collin’s ear. Collin felt said cock starting to stir.

“No Sam. We can’t do this. It took too much effort to get into these clothes. If we get hot and heavy now, there’s no way I’ll make it to the store,” said Collin pushing Sam away from him. “Besides, there will be plenty of time for that when I get home.”

“I know. Hurry back so I can watch you rip all of these to shreds.” Sam kissed his boyfriend and opened the front door for him. “Good luck, may the Force be with you, and may the odds be ever in your favor.”

“You’re such a dork.” Collin tried to squeeze out the front door without ripping any of the clothes.

“Yes, but I’m your dork.” Sam smacked Collin’s butt and pushed him outside. “Have fun.” Sam shut the door and walked into the kitchen.

For more updates, story ideas, or general MG stuff, Follow my twitter: https://twitter.com/Musclesaber

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Musclesaber said:

“Yes, but I’m your dork.” Sam smacked Collin’s butt and pushed him outside. “Have fun.” Sam shut the door and walked into the kitchen.

awww i loved this moment

• Like 3