Spice Up Your Life (Part 8 Added 8/06/20)

Musclesaber

Also one quick thing. I am doing a poll on my twitter on which would be the best hyper part to be affected by the spice. If you would like to be a part of it, go give your input.

Twitter Poll: 

The boys start testing out all of the possibilities of the spices. Plenty of growth in this chapter and more to come soon. Enjoy.

Chapter 5: Testing

“Collin, do you really think it’s a good idea for you to be growing again? If you get any taller, you’ll go through the ceiling,” said Sam as Collin began unwrapping the food from lunch.

“Who said anything about me growing anymore? I was thinking about taking my paper-thin roommate and blowing him up a bit.” Sam’s eyes grew wide at the thought of himself growing bigger.

“Really? You want me to be your size?”

“Well not my size necessarily, but I think you’d look good if the rest of your body matched that ass of yours.” Sam was getting a little turned on about how his roommate wanted him to start getting bigger too.

“I’ll grow for you baby on one condition,” said Sam as he walked over to Collin. “You let me grow one part of you as much as I want.” Collin’s smile widened and his cock started to stiffen at his proposal.

“Deal.” Collin leaned down and sealed it with a kiss. “So where would you like to start?”

“Hold that thought.” Sam rushed out of the kitchen and into Collin’s room. He was in there for a bit while Collin prepared a plate of each of the foods. Sam finally returned in Collin’s clothes. He had on an XXL hoodie and the stretchiest pair of sweatpants. The hoodie looked like a dress on Sam’s thin and shorter body. And if it weren’t for his ass, the pants would be on the floor. They already were bunched up around his ankles when he walked.

“What in the hell are you wearing?”

“If you’re gonna blow me up bigger, I wanna know what it feels like in your big clothes,”

“We’re not even my boyfriend and you’ve already stolen one of my hoodies.”

“I’m not stealing it. You’ll get it back after I grow into it.”

“What if you rip it from growing too much?”

“I’m not gonna grow that much. You said it yourself. You want me big, but not as big as you.”

“We’ll see about that,” said Collin under his breath. “So, I’ll say it again, what would you like to start with?”

“Hmm. I’ll go in reverse order of you and start with the poppers.” Collin grabbed the plate from the kitchen and set it down in front of Sam at the dining room table and then joined him in the seat next him.

“Bon Appetit,” said Collin in his best French accent. Sam was less ravenous than Collin was with his food. Taking bites of the food instead of inhaling it like a vacuum.

“When did you start to notice my changes?” asked Collin.

“Well I wasn’t sure at first what was happening,” said Sam in between bites “I thought you had just gotten a quick pump in before the day like you did some push ups or something. Then I went into my room to text the group and when I came out, you were huge.”

“You didn’t think to tell me I was getting bigger?”

“I thought about it, but then wanted to know why. That’s when I started looking up the spices that I bought. I didn’t know if you were having an allergic reaction or something, but by the time you had gotten really big, you had started to notice too.” Sam continued to eat the poppers on the plate. Not feeling any changes happening to him.

“How long did it take for your growth to kick in?”

“I don’t know. You’d probably know better than I do. I just remember sitting in my chair eating and then when I stood up, everything looked like it shrunk.”

“Well I don’t feel any stronger.” Sam tried to flex his biceps, but under the giant hoodie, they saw nothing. “I don’t think I’m any taller.” Sam stood up from his chair but still felt the sweatpants pooling around his ankles. “Maybe it only works when it’s just been cooked?” Sam scratched his head perplexed on what could’ve gone wrong. Collin looked Sam’s body up and down and his eyes bulged out of his head and then a smirk grew on his face.

“Nope. It worked.” Collin nodded at the growing tent within the sweatpants. Sam looked down and saw it. His cock was getting bigger and bigger. He didn’t even feel hard and it already looked 9 inches long.

“Holy shit. That’s incredible.” Sam reached down and felt his growing dick. As he had said, he was completely soft and floppy. He jerked it around and its growth began to accelerate. He was both still growing from the spice and now getting hard about the fact that he was growing. And it wasn’t stopping. His cock just seemed to be getting longer and wider.

“Jesus Collin. How many poppers did you give me?” said Sam now starting to get worried as his dick was reaching Collin’s size and beyond.

“I don’t know. A decent amount? I just wanted us to make sure that we got results.” That was a lie. He put extra poppers on the plate knowing Sam wouldn’t be the wiser to how much he would grow.

“Well it’s not stopping.” Sam’s cock was getting bigger and bigger inside those sweatpants. Collin’s own cock was lengthening under his gut. The underwear he had slipped on were doing their best to contain him, but they were fighting a losing battle. The growth finally seemed to slow down. Sam’s rock hard cock reached down to his knee. Granted the fact that Sam was a decent bit shorter than Collin did add to how big the cock actually looked.

“That is so fucking hot.” Collin muttered in awe of the piece of meat that was sitting in front of him. Sam turned to see Collin stroking his cock under the table.

“Really?” Sam said surprised. “I wouldn’t have pegged you for the guy who would be enamored with a cock as thick as a pringles can and well over a foot long on another guy.”

“Well I’ve always been envious of other men’s size. I don’t see how that doesn’t translate to the size of your cock.” Collin grabbed Sam’s cock and gave it a tug. Sam moaned with pleasure as he felt his dick get squeezed by the big hands of his roommate.

“No.” Sam pushed Collins hand away. “Wait till everything is done and then,” Sam thrusted his hips forward towards Collin’s face, “It’s all yours.” Collin was drooling at the thought of what he’d do to his lover’s cock.

“Now that we’ve pegged the jalapeño poppers as the cock growth spice.” Sam placed the green spice next to it. “Let’s get to the next dish, chips and dip.” Sam got up from his seat at the table and grabbed the plates that Collin had made for him and brought it back to the table. Kissing his roommate on the head as he sat down next to him and started eating the chips and dip.

“So what’s our official title?” Collin asked with a bit more serious tone.

“What?”

“Like what are we supposed to call each other?”

“You’re my big guy and I’m your soon to be big guy.” Sam emphasized his point with a big bite of the chips.

“No, I mean what is our title. Are we still roommates? Fuck buddies? Boyfriends?”

“Oh um. I’m not sure. I hadn’t really thought about it.”

“Well I’d like to call you my boyfriend. Maybe not in public yet, but it doesn’t look like we’re leaving the house anytime soon.”

Sam swallowed his bite of the chip and spoke quietly. “Well yeah. I guess that would make sense. But I don’t know Collin.”

“What don’t you know Sam?”

“Everything. I put myself out on the line earlier when I told you all that stuff. I just don’t know.”

“Sam I can’t help you if you don’t talk to me.”

“I don’t wanna say.” Sam stuffed a huge handful of chips into his mouth to avoid the question.

“Come on Sam. Tell me. Do you think I’m gonna be scared off? I’m the one that already said I love you.” Sam shook his head with his full mouth. His cheeks, looking like a chipmunk that’s storing nuts for the winter. “Fine. Then you can listen to me.” Collin saw Sam begin to rise taller and taller in his seat. Collin watched as Sam’s small body began to lengthen but decided to let Sam figure it out on its own.

“Being in the closet so long, I had been denying that I had feelings for you. Even as we began to hang out more and more, I questioned my motives behind it. The straight guy in me always said “He’s a fun dude to have around and so what if he’s gay, doesn’t make him any different.” But then the smaller gay part of me always would think about all of the things that you said. “What if I walked into Sam’s room and kissed him? What if instead of sleeping alone, I could have Sam in my arms? What if every morning when I wake up, I could see those big blue eyes greet me?”” Sam had stopped taking big handfuls and was back to taking small bite. “But I’d always tell myself that “Oh you’ve just been on a dry spell. These feelings will go away. You’re just feeling lonely tonight.” I didn’t realize that I actually had feelings for you until I was actually making out with this one girl and whenever I closed my eyes, I’d go back to when we were kissing each other freshman year.” Sam put down the chip he was about to put into his mouth and looked down into Collin’s eyes.

“Do you really mean that?”

“Of course I do. I’d lie awake at night just stuck in my own head about what I was going to do. Whether I could muster up the courage to ask you out or even admit to myself that I liked you. But I did them both yesterday at the same time. That’s why I was so hurt by what you said after I said I love you. I had just opened up all of my feelings to you and you dashed them away with a single sentence.”

“Collin,” Sam put his now huge hand on Collin’s, “I am so very sorry for saying that. I didn’t know how badly I was going to hurt you. I was just scared. I’ve never been in a serious relationship before. The closest to that I’ve heard a guy say to me is “I like you a lot”.”

“Sammy, I don’t want to hurt you. I care about you. I can’t imagine doing anything to hurt. We’re gonna live our lives, but we’ll just be doing it more together. Everything that you said I want for us and maybe one other thing. When we play Smash Bros. losers have to bottom.” Sam smiled at Collin’s comment.

“You’re on big guy.”

“I don’t think I’m the big guy anymore Sam.” Sam looked perplexed on what his roommate said until he realized he was looking down at his roommate. He’d grown taller. Sam jolted up from his seat and just like Collin, hit his head on the ceiling fan. “Probably should’ve warned you about that.”

“Was I growing that whole time we were talking?”

“Yep and with you stuffing your face to avoid my questions, you blew yourself up to taller than me.” Collin stood up next to Sam. Now eye level with Sam’s chin. The huge hoodie now fit Sam like a glove. Even riding up and exposing Sam’s smooth midsection. The sweatpants were too short for Sam now and feeling mighty tight on him after his growth spurt.

“Huh. So this is what it’s like being tall.”

“How’s it feel?”

“Honestly, I liked it better when you were taller.” Sam tilted his head down and gave Collin a passionate kiss. “But it is a lot easier kissing you this way than you having to pick me up.”

“Awe. I’ll miss that. I thought it was cute,” said Collin reaching for a chip.

“What’re you doing?”

“Just eating some chips. That’s all” Collin said as he chomped down on the tiny chip.

“You realize this doesn’t count for my one part I get to grow?”

“Oh, I’m well aware.” Collin reached for a handful of chips. “I’m just establishing myself as the bigger of the two of us.” Sam watched Collin’s body lengthen and grow. The growth coming in small pulses. Each time his body bulged bigger and taller. As quick as it started, Collin’s growth tapered. Leaving him just a little taller than Sam and his hair almost brushing the 8 foot ceiling of their house.

“You might be bigger in the height department, but you’ve got nothing on me in this department.” Sam stroked Collin’s cock through his underwear. “You’re big, but not this big.” Sam, to prove his point, pulled his cock from out of the sweatpants and shoved it into Collin’s belly. His cock head just inches under Collin’s giant pecs. Collin’s own cock wanting to be free from its cloth prison.

“We’ll see how long that lasts,” said Collin grabbing the exposed cock. “So now we’ve figured all the spices out. The burgers must be muscles. It’s the only thing on you that hasn’t grown.”

“Yeah and the chips are in charge of height growth.”

“Well you know what all of the spices do, what do you want to do now?”

“I’ve got some ideas.”

For more updates, story ideas, or general MG stuff, Follow my twitter: https://twitter.com/Musclesaber

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Part 6 is here! The two start to explore their new bodies and enjoy each other. Real life thing, I'm going on vacation this weekend so the next part probably won't be done for a while. Just a heads up. Enjoy!

Chapter 6: Time to Have Some Fun

“Maybe we grow your ass bigger so I can test drive my new tool?” asked Sam as he continued to grind into the big man’s chest.

“I think I have a better idea.” Collin reached his arms down to the table and grabbed the green spice. He opened the container and brought it up above his face. He tapped on the container and spice rained down into his mouth. Sam looked on in horror.

“Collin! What the hell are you doing!?!”

“I’m thinking I want to be the biggest!”

“You could’ve eaten a few poppers and been the biggest. Who knows how big you’ll get with that much in your system.”

“Babe. Shh. Calm down. I know you want this too. You want to get bigger and bigger just like I do. I saw the way your old cock looked in your pants when I was growing the first time. I’m guessing you love seeing me grow and you just want more.” Collin put the green spice back on the table, trading it out for the yellow one. “Won’t you please join me?” asked Collin holding the spice up to Sam. Sam knew the truth, he wanted to be bigger just like Collin did. But there was some part of him that didn't want to go into freakish territory.

“But what about being normal? What about going outside?”

“What normal? With the way things are going, the country is going down and quarantine isn’t being lifted any time soon. Come on. Please?” Collin shot Sam that puppy dog face. It worked even better when it was blown up on that huge body. Sam gave into his cravings. He grabbed the spice and sprinkled some into his mouth. “Good. Now grow that fat ass for this cock.”

As the words left this mouth, Collin’s growth had already started. While Sam put back the spice, Collin’s dick surged. His boxers finally lost the battle and ripped off of him with a loud “RIIIIIIP” exposing the beast. It grew up his belly leaving a trail of pre as it lengthened. Collin gripped his dick and began pumping it, feeling the skin beneath him stretch out for more room to grow. He was elated when his dick came into view when he pushed it forward. It had grown beyond his vast expanse of a belly and was able to be seen beyond his dense pec shelf. The mushroom-like head looked to be the same size as a coconut.

Sam was feeling his own transformation coming on. His sweatpants began to feel as if they were strangling his ass and hips. He looked behind him to see his ass was getting to pumpkin proportions. He tried as he might to get them off, but it was too late. They were far too tight to shimmy down his lower body. He began to hear faint tearing sounds coming from the pants as his ass ballooned outward. He knew that the only way he was getting out of these pants was if he grew out of them. He flexed his ass cheeks and there was another loud “RIIIIIIP” the sweatpants formed large tears around the giant butt.

The loud sound broke Collin’s attention from his own growth and drew his attention to his roommate’s. “Damn Sammy. Turn around and bring that ass over here. Let me get a good look at it.” Sam smiled and gladly obliged. He swiveled his body around and arched his back to stick his ass out even more. “Wow. Are you heading to a birthday party? Cause there’s no good reason you should be carrying around all of this cake if you’re not,” said Collin as he grabbed each cheek. His hands didn’t even grab half of one cheek they were so big. “You even look good enough to eat.” Collin ripped the rest of the pants off Sam, leaned down and began eating Sam’s ass.

Sam felt his roommate’s tongue meet his hole and instantly started leaking pre like a faucet. “Collin. I don’t think we’re done growing. I can still feel my ass filling up and my hips widening with each lick of your toOOooOOoongue,” yelped Sam. The feeling of Collin’s expert tongue combined with his ass reaching beachball proportions put Sam in a state of euphoria.

“It feels great on this end too,” said Collin coming up for air. “The feeling of your ass squishing my head between your cheeks is so hot. I feel like your ass is one big black hole that can take anything. In fact…” Collin stood back up to his full height. “Lay down on the table.”

Sam knew what was coming and he was excited for it. He turned around and sat down on the table. He pushed the food to the side to make room for his globe sized cheeks. He pulled off the hoodie and tried to position himself so that his ass was facing Collin, but Collin stopped him. “No baby. Let me.” Collin reached for a burger and popped it into his mouth and swallowed it in one bite.

“Collin. You’re not gonna be able to walk through doors if you keep eatin-” Sam was cut off when Collin planted a kiss on Sam’s lips.

“You talk too much.” Collin reached for a popper and shoved it into Sam’s mouth.

“Collin! My cock! I can’t let it-” Collin put his finger to Sam’s mouth.

“Shh. Babe I have a plan for all of this. Now will you stop worrying and trust me?” Sam looked into Collin’s eyes. Despite him growing into a muscular behemoth with a hyper cock to match, he still was as cute as ever. Sam couldn’t resist that smile.

“Okay. I trust you,” said Sam as he handed his beefy lover another burger. Collin grabbed it and inhaled it like a vacuum. He returned the favor by handing Sam more poppers. Sam ate all of them as Collin’s muscles began to bulge and strengthen. Sam’s cock began to lengthen as well. Pulsing upwards until it hit Sam’s chin.

“Perfect. We’re ready.” Collin grabbed Sam’s legs and hoisted them up into the air, exposing Sam’s hungry hole. He then backed away from Sam, positioning his dick so that it would slide in. He began to shove his dick into Sam slowly. With Sam’s ass being huge, Collin lost several inches just getting in between Sam’s cheeks. But once his head went into Sam’s hole, Sam yelled in pain. Collin instantly regretted his decision and began to pull out.

“No,” said Sam breathing heavily. “Give me a moment with it.” The two sat there with Collin’s engorged head in Sam’s asshole. “Okay. You can keep going now.” Collin nodded and started pushing his cock further into Sam’s body. Luckily because the head was by far the thickest part, Sam was ready for the rest.

Collin stopped at what felt like about halfway down his shaft. He looked down to see that there was still a good foot and a half to go before he got to the base. “Are you ok? I don’t want to hurt you Sam. This is already the best feeling my cock has ever had. We don’t have to go any further.”

“Collin, the worst is behind me. I want to see what all of you is going to be like. Keep going.” Sam said in a commanding tone.

“Sir yes sir.” Collin began again to drive his dick into Sam’s asshole. This time drilling through Sam’s cheeks faster. Sam began to moan in pain and pleasure as Collin’s dick reached untouched territory with still about a foot of dick left. Sam’s hole was being stretched out to its absolute limits as it felt like he was shoving an 18-wheeler up his ass, but still Collin pushed on.

Finally, Collin’s balls hit Sam’s massive ass cheeks with a slap. All of Collin’s monstrous cock was inside Sam. Sam looked up and saw that the dick could be seen from the front. The cock head was making a small but noticeable indent on his small stomach.

“Holy shit.” Collin was put into a state of sexual bliss like he had never experienced. He then began the process of thrusting. At first slowly to get Sam used to the new sensation, but he began to pick up more speed and slammed back into Sam with more force. Collin became a sex beast. Grunting and moaning as he bred Sam’s hole. Occasionally grabbing the cheeks and spanking him.

Sam himself was feeling euphoric. His lover’s cock was rearranging his insides like he had never felt before and he was loving every second of it. His own giant cock was sticking straight up in the air. Arching down towards Sam’s face. Collin took notice of this and decided to put his plan into motion.

He stopped thrusting for a moment and put one of his massive hands behind Sam. He hoisted Sam up with one hand. His biceps looked bigger his head, so it was no wonder why he could pick him up so effortlessly. He maneuvered Sam so that he was sitting upright on his dick and Sam’s dick was pushed into his pecs. The valley between the pecs could fit a whole deck of cards in, but Collin wanted something else inside. He grabbed Sam’s throbbing erection with his free hand and shoved it in between the giant slabs of meat. He latched his mouth onto the cock as best he could, only really fitting the head in his mouth, and began sucking Sam off. He got into a rhythm of sucking, flexing and jerking Sam’s cock. All the while he kept his thrusting up into Sam’s hole with his own dick.

All of this sensation was sending Sam into brand new realms of sexual pleasure that he did not think were possible. He was pec fucking the biggest set of pecs the world had ever seen. Each of them looked like the size of pillows. And being sucked off by a generous mouth that was taking in every bit of his cock head that was exposed above the mighty pecs. And to top it all off, he was being used as a human flesh light on his amazing roommate’s yardstick schlong.

It all became too much for Sam and with a loud cry, he began shooting volley after volley into Collin’s mouth. He tried to swallow as much cum as he could, but there would be the occasional leak of cum from his mouth. It felt like there was no end to Sam’s orgasm. Each time it felt like he was about to stop cumming, another load hit the back of Collin’s throat. After about 2 minutes of nonstop shooting, the pace of the shots began to slow, and the globs began to shrink down until Collin finally popped Sam’s cock out of his mouth, clean as a whistle.

“Damn baby -UURRPP you sure can cum a lot and you taste magnificent,” said Collin, picking Sam off of his dick enough to plant a wet kiss on his lips only to slam him back down to the base of his cock. “If that was the size of your load, I can’t wait to see how long I’ll be filling your guts for.” Sam’s cock started to twitch with life at the thought of Collin filling him up with all of his cum.

Collin went back to thrusting his monolithic cock into Sam. Now that Collin wasn’t holding onto Sam’s cock, he grabbed Sam’s body with both hands and began violently slamming him down onto his dick like he was a human sized flesh light. Watching Sam’s torso as every time he’d bring the body back down onto his cock, you could see his stomach bulge out more and more. He could even see a little bulge in the stomach from the pre that was pooling in him.

After Sam’s orgasm, he was brought back to reality with Collin’s violent fucking of his hole. He knew he was more useful than some sex toy. He reached out his hands and grabbed onto Collin’s nipples. Squeezing them, pinching them, and doing everything in his power to stimulate them. Collin threw his head back with a moan at the new charge of his nipples being tugged at. Sam knew what was cumming next. He started flexing his cheeks and strangling the part of the cock that was stuck in between the base and his hole. Milking Collin’s cock to the best of his ability.

And with that, the dam finally gave way and Sam felt his insides being flooded with cum. It was like a water gun shooting into Sam’s stomach. Each shot could be felt in Sam’s chest. He could even taste the cum it was so potent. Collin shot load after load into Sam until he saw his once flat belly begin expanding out. He felt like a water balloon and Collin’s dick was the hose filling him up with jizz. Collin’s load seemed endless. Sam’s belly was beginning to look like he had swallowed a cantaloupe whole and that cantaloupe was quickly becoming a watermelon.

After what felt like an eternity long orgasm, Collin’s faucet of cum was being turned off and the cock began to deflate within Sam. He set Sam’s body back on the table and pulled his cock and it was like popping the champagne bottle. A torrent of Collin’s jizz began pouring out of Sam’s ass and onto the dining room floor.

“Fuck Collin. I can taste your cum in my mouth and you never even came in there.” Sam tried to close his ass up, but after it was stretched to the max by Collin’s cock, there was no way he could.

“I can see that. When’s your due date?” said Collin pressing down on Sam’s belly. Making more cum shoot from his guts onto the floor.

“You’re one to talk.” Sam patted the bigger man’s stomach. “I feel like I just drank a full keg of beer up my ass. I’m so damn full.” Sam sat up on the table, putting a lid on his hole. Collin laughed at Sam’s comment.

“But instead of beer belly, you got yourself cum gut.” Collin sat down next to his roommate on the dining room table. He kissed Sam on his cheek and put his arm around him.

“I now understand what you were planning, and I must say I have to correct myself from what I said earlier today. THIS was the best sex I’ve ever had, hands down. Your big meaty pecs are a great sex toy.” Sam grabbed one of Collin’s pecs and shook it. Collin bounced it at the touch of Sam’s hand.

“We’ll have to grow you a pair of muscle tits so that I can try.” Collin looked at his roommate. He had grown in every department except the muscles.

“Well don’t forget. I still have my growth coupon, remember?” Sam referenced the agreement they made when they first started growing Sam. “But I don’t think I’ll claim it anytime soon with our current size. Now we’ve gotta worry about how we’re gonna get groceries.”

“Sammy, baby, we can worry about that later. Right now I want to enjoy my tall, well-endowed, fat assed roommate.” Collin said as he brought Sam closer to him.

“You mean boyfriend.” Collin looked over at Sam and his smile grew bigger than Sam thought possible.

“You mean it?” Collin sounded like Santa had gotten him the perfect gift for Christmas.

“Yes, I mean it. You are my boyfriend. You vanished any thought in my mind about us being just roommates or fuck buddies. I do want to be more with you Collin.” Sam leaned over and kissed Collin on the cheek. “Besides, it’s not like I can get with anyone else. We’re in quarantine.”

“Fair enough. Now I just want to stay home, play video games, and sleep with my big boyfriend,” said Collin as he pulled Sam into a loving embrace.

For more updates, story ideas, or general MG stuff, Follow my twitter: https://twitter.com/Musclesaber

• Like 9

Great chapter! This is so much fun!

I am not even into bellies or huge asses, but I can enjoy good writing nonetheless. Love how this is playing out, how wholesome it is and how you pace things! Really curious where you're planning to take this! 

Also, hope you'll have a splendid vecation! Stay safe!

Looking forward to read more from you whenever you come back!

• Like 1