The Beach House (Chapter 8 added 1/12/2021)

marius777

11 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

Well, this is "The Evolution Forum" - and it's all about the muscle growth, so it's natural that guys would support the muscle dude!

Besides, Ruby has really hurt his feelings - she's gone beyond just "calling him out" for (possibly) using illicit substances to attacking him personally.  It's one thing to say, "I could never be friends with someone who is (possibly) using illegal substances" versus "You're  a worthless human being deep down, no matter how you try to improve yourself."  Yeah,  thanks Ruby.  See ya! Good luck finding anyone who wants to put up  with THAT attitude! 

She has jumped to conclusions with no concrete evidence beyond what she "thinks" and "things aren't supposed to do X" and attacked him.  

Yeah, what she said was pretty harsh, but I did want her to be a somewhat sympathetic character. She was frustrated with being shown up again and again and finally just exploded; I don't think she really meant what she said about Will always being little and weak deep down. But I guess impact may matter more than intent in this situation. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, shadownexus said:

Oh please more! I want to see more Nico and Will!

More is coming, don't worry. I've just been kind of busy with a major life transition recently - that's why the next chapter has been slow to come. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, marius777 said:

More is coming, don't worry. I've just been kind of busy with a major life transition recently - that's why the next chapter has been slow to come. 

Take your time, sort yourself out.

Knowing you haven't ditched it and will come back to it is enough, even if my mind runs rampant with what Will will do to and with Nico 😉🤤

• Like 2

• 1 month later...