The Titan and His Apprentice : A New Journey

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Nine

"I'm sorry, Porthos" said the Captain, wriggling his finger in his ear and popping it out again, "could you say that again? It sounded as if you wanted to make love to the Duke?"

"I do, Captain!" replied Larry and as Francois nodded, the Captain didn't know what to think and so turned to Francois and said "Henri, you're a sensible lad, can you explain what in the name of His Majesty Porthos is talking about?"

"Captain" smiled Francois, "Porthos has reason to believe that the Duke is, like himself, inverted!"

"Oh yes" nodded the Captain, "that's the word you told me about last year when you and him returned back from...where did you say it was?"

"Suffolk, Captain!"

"Yes, that's the place, and as a result of your visit you declared your love for each other. And you are telling me that the Duke is the same?"

"I believe so, Captain!" replied Larry

"You do realise that what you are asking me to allow goes against everything us Musketeers are supposed to stand up for?"

"Ah, but that is the beauty of the idea sir, it won't be a Musketeer doing it, at least not when he starts!"

As Henri and Porthos wrestled each other for the fifth time in the last twenty four hours, James was busy checking how many records they had broken in the last few days. Porthos had managed to set a new ultra grand master bench press record (benching nearly four hundred pounds for eight reps), a new pressups record (eighty in sixty seconds) and even managed to hold a plank for over five minutes, whilst at the time Henri had managed to swell Francois's online bank account by the biggest number of tips, donations and members join in twenty four hours and all whilst simply posing naked whilst lifting Porthos over his head (also naked). It was while he was perusing that a notification popped up in his box and going to the site he read the letter that had been found with interest and turning around in his chair to see Henri flip Porthos onto the floor and hold him with his arms behind his back stating "Yield, varlet, and declare that the King is the true King", James chuckled, "Hey you guys, you've got a message from Larry"

As the three of them read the letter, dated June 27th 1640, Larry leant back in his chair and asked "Well, what do you think? Like the idea?"

Henri examined the letter closely on the screen and asked "Just so I am clear in my mind. Larry wishes to, in Porthos's body, wrestle the Duke of Bavaria whilst at the same time rubbing his manhood to make him come tot he point of spilling his essence and then, at that very moment, he wants to swap back with Porthos so that he can then defeat him in a wrestling match? I don't get it?"

"I do" moaned Porthos and with that sat on the table the computer was on and looking Henri straight in the eye admitted "For the Duke of Bavaria is my distant cousin" and explained how his great grandfather and the then Duke of Bavaria's sister were so enamoured with each other that they could not resist each other with Porthos concluding "That child became Duke Christopher, the man who was able to throw a 500 livre boulder. It was my great grandfather's strength that enabled him to do that. It would be fitting for the current member of my family to defeat the current Duke and if Larry wishes to help then I consent!"

"But how do we tell him then?" asked Henri and found two pairs of eyes looking at him with a picture of desire on their faces.

• Like 1

Chapter Ten

"Oh, monsieur" moaned Porthos as he finished manacling Henri to the machine, "I cannot believe that you are going to do what you told us you were going to do. A part of me wishes that it was I experiencing what my husband is going to experience and yet, I know my time will come!"

"Henri's just the messenger boy" replied James, as he placed the helmet on Henri's head, "but boy, what a message he is going to send! I wonder if Larry will make you cum like you have never come before!" and with that he stepped back and looked at their handiwork. A completely unconscious, and naked Francois into which his mind would soon return "unless you have any requests?" asked James

"Aye" moaned Porthos, "when Francois returns to his own body, make him...make him...make him stronger than my husband, more muscular than my husband, make him bigger than my husband...as a grateful thank you from the Titans of yore!"

"Shall we say a BMI of 50 seeing as he's off season?" and as the screen showed a simulation of Francois's new body, Porthos moaned "Aye, the modern day Titan shall become more Titanic!" and nodded as James smiled and pulled the lever

"So how long until we find out whether Porthos agrees with your idea then?" asked Francois as Larry benched him for the twentieth time in the last ten minutes.

"I don't know!" smiled Larry "but when we know, boy, we are going to feel it!" and with that took a deep breath and benched Francois for the twenty first time. As he lowered him, Francois's eyes went a little crossed eyed and he moaned "Oui, oui, mon amis, bench this body so that I may revel in your strength!" and as Francois shook his head he said "That wasn't..." and then screamed in agony.

Instantly Larry knew what was happening and taking a huge breath, he upped the speed benching the body that would shortly house Francois's ancestor Henri. Indeed as Henri came to occupy his body once more his moans of desire grew greater until with a mighty roar of "YOU ART THE TITAN!", he came all over Larry and as Larry's strength failed him, he came splashing down.

Henri looked up at the heaving pecs in front of him and moaned "My husband consents to your plan, mon amis, now, I beg you, drink my essence and become the man who beat the Duke of Bavaria!"

• Like 2

Chapter Eleven

"Flex, flex those glorious muscles, son of my loin!"

Francois smiled as he took a deep breath, hit a front double biceps and grunted "Worship me, my ancestor!"

"Willingly" moaned Porthos as he grabbed hold of Francois's calves and moaned "Mon amis, tell me, tell me the monster that I have created!"

"Presenting M. de Porthau, the twenty seventh man to hold the surname, but the only man who is able to call himself the true Titan as he holds not only the Mr. Olympia title for bodybuilding, but the World's Strongest Man title and given how big he is now, I dare say that if France wanted to enter him for the Olympics later this year in Algiers, well, I cannot see any reason why he would be the Olympic champion in boxing, freestyle wrestling, Greco Roman wrestling and weightlifting, all in the super heavyweight class of course!" and with that looked to Francois as he transitioned into a front lat spread.

"And, how big is he?" moaned Porthos, rubbing Francois's quads and hams.

"Our measurements or yours?" asked James

"The measurements that will define him as a Titan for all time!" came the moaned reply

"Francois is currently standing ten feet tall, that's right, he's taller than any man who ever lived, and that includes Goliath. And with a BMI rating of 50, that height contains just over a thousand pounds of mass. And how does that mass present itself you may ask?"

"I ask" moaned Porthos, now rubbing Francois's fifteen by eleven semi hard cock causing Francois to grit his teeth.

"A two hundred and four inch chest, eighty two inch biceps, a one hundred and two inch waist, one hundred and twelve inch quads, ninety inch calves. Need I continue?"

"More!" moaned Porthos as he tried without success to wrap his arms around Francois's chest to which he replied by hitting a side chest pose and moaned "Massage me!"

"Well, based on what we know I think your descendant could easily bench an imperial ton, deadlift two imperial tons and given the right motivation squat three imperial tons and as for virility well?"

"Massage me, my ancestor!" moaned Francois as he thrust his chest into Porthos's face. Porthos fondled one of the twenty one inch long nipples and thrust it into his mouth sucking as he did so causing Francois to moan uncontrollably "Oui, oui, oui, my ancestor, milk me, milk me like a milkmaid and relish in my strength!"

As Porthos's eyes rolled into his head at the beauty of what he was doing James chuckled "I hope that Henri is having better luck with Larry!"

"May I say Henri your explanation of what Porthos wants to do to the Duke today was far easier to understand than it was yesterday. Were you feeling yourself then?"

"Captain, I can indeed confirm that I was not feeling myself yesterday, but am pleased to report that I am now my own man again!"

"Thank goodness for that" replied the Captain, "next time you feel that way, get to the infirmary as soon as possible. So the idea is to force the Duke to disgrace himself?"

"That is correct, Captain, Porthos believes that if he can make the Duke disgrace himself he would not be able to show his face in court ever again!"

"But why does he want this meeting to take place at some unearthly hour of the morning on Sunday morning?"

"It is Porthos's belief that the Duke believes himself to be all powerful because of the sun. I do not share Porthos's belief but am willing to go along with it. At night, he believes, the Duke will be a shadow of himself and therefore Porthos's power will be evident!"

"And this is why I am to be a witness?" asked the Captain

"Indeed" replied Henri adding, with a cheeky smile, "with commentary when you cannot bear to look!"

• Like 2

Chapter Twelve

"Oh, Francois, James, I shall remember this week for as long as I shall live!"

As Porthos raised a toast to his hosts, a tear started to fall down his cheek and with a murmured "Forgive me, mon amis!" he wiped it with a cloth.

"Is something wrong, my ancestor?" asked Francois, putting down his glass of protein shake

"Although in the body of Larry" he began, "I am Porthos, the Titan of all men, I shouldn't be weeping and yet I am, and may I be permitted for explaining why?"

James and Francois nodded

"This past week has shown me that it is not the size of a man's muscles that make him a man, it is the size of his heart. I only wish that we could all meet again sometime, together, in the same place at the same time and yet I know that is probably never possible. We first met you through the treachery of Milady, and we arranged this meeting because we wanted to experience life in a world where muscle was worshipped. We want you to experience our world, a world where you Francois would be held in equal parts praise and revulsion due to your size and strength, James, you would be a miracle worker with what you know about science and Larry, he would be a sage due to his age. I would do anything to have you all come and visit, anything!" and with that Porthos bowed his head and started to whimper.

As Francois moved to Porthos and gently patted his shoulder saying "It's all right, Issac, we understand", James had an idea and excusing himself for such rudeness consulted his mobile device. After a few moments he asked "Porthos, this might seem like a silly question, but what are you doing in April 1642?"

As Porthos looked up he said "If the Lord permits it, still serving as a Musketeer, why do you ask?"

"On the 15th April 1642" replied James, "Between midnight and twenty to five in the morning, there is a total lunar eclipse, by sheer coincidence we are due a lunar eclipse in a few weeks time actually, November 18th to be precise between four in the afternoon and ten in the evening. When that happens the gravity influenced on the Earth changes just slightly, but I think with a little knowhow, I might be able to change this machine of ours from a mind transfer machine through time into a body transfer machine, in other words, would you like us to come and visit in April 1642?"

Porthos's response was to leap out of his seat, jump over the table and hug James harder than he had ever been hugged before.

"I'll take that as a YES then!" chuckled Francois.

As the churches around Paris struck midnight on Sunday June 28th 1640, Larry took a deep breath, hit a side chest pose and moaned, "Henri, are you witnessing this?"

Henri nodded.

"I am about to fulfil my deepest, darkest, most sexually charged fantasy. Wrestling a man, twice as tall as me, weighing some ten times my mass, virtually naked and then have my mind transferred back into my body, screaming in sexual and physical agony as it does, knowing that Porthos, that mighty Titan will take my place and pound my opponent into the middle of next week!" and with that flexed his abs, his moans now more sexual than ever.

"Whilst I share your dream of being able to wrestle such a strong man" replied Henri, his head bowed, "and whilst it is true that I love to make my husband scream in desire, can I ask something before we leave?"

As Larry looked up Henri said "I like being strong, I like being powerful, I like being Porthos's husband, but why can I not shake the feeling that...I am not a man?"

"It's that Englishness of yours, isn't it?" asked Larry and Henri nodded adding "I was brought up in England to behave as a gentlemen and when in public I do, I just wish that I was able to follow in the loins, literally, of my husband and follow through on his fantasies!"

"Can you remember what Francois did in your body because you swapped back?"

Henri nodded, with a frown

"Nay, my friend, do not frown. Take those memories, act on them and promise me this. When I am Porthos again, give him one for me!" and with that ripped off his loin cloth revealing his eleven by nine semi flaccid cock and thrust it forward before putting on his breeches, his hat and leading Henri out of his house near the Bois de Boulogne announced "Come, we have a Duke to see to!"

• Like 1

Chapter Thirteen

"Your Grace, may I present, Porthos, the strongest of the Musketeers!"

As the Duke bowed he flexed his abs so hard that Larry had to grit his teeth

"Porthos, may I present his Grace the Duke of Bavaria!"

Larry nodded his head, tensing his pecs so hard that Henri had to grit his teeth

"Gentlemen" continued the Captain, "this meeting is to determine the strongest man in the known world, a title currently held by Porthos. It shall be decided in three stages. First, you will tell each other the single greatest feat of strength that you have done, then myself and Henri here will decide which is the more impressive. Your Grace, as the challenger, you shall go first!"

"I, the Duke of Bavaria, lifted the stone that my great grandfather threw across the courtyard and held it aloft for one hour under the heat of the midday sun on the longest day of the year!"

"In which year, your Grace?" asked Henri

"The year of our Lord 1638!" came the reply and as he did the Duke, squeezed his pecs hard.

"Porthos, your response?" asked the captain

"Just last week, on the occasion of the anniversary of this brave lad's admission to the corps" said Larry, pointing to Henri, "he challenged me to lift something that was his same weight over my head whilst he stood on it. This I did and the Captain bore witness!" to which the Captain nodded and then said "Because I was not present at the feat submitted by the Duke, I cannot say whether or not that happened, therefore I cannot pass comment on either feat!"

"And whilst it is true that I was also not present, I can say with confident confidence that Porthos's feat was the stronger!"

"HOW?" roared the Duke.

"If Your Grace would permit me" replied Henri, holding up his hand, "the reports of the longest day in 1638 for Bavaria were, and I quote, "one of the coldest days in the middle of summer since the days of Charlemagne" therefore your feet was no more special than anyone else. Porthos here lifted my weight twice over his head, therefore I declare his feet more impressive than yours!"

As the Duke growled under his breath, Henri shook Larry's hand and whispered "I hope that will you give you plenty of dreams when you are back in your own body?" to which Larry replied "Thanks for telling me about it before we got here, all I was going to do was pulling a log with my cock!"

"Before I leave you" said Porthos as James finished making the final adjustments, "I wish you leave you a gift. Something that will enable you to take pleasure in the power of the Titan. I shall refuse the sedative that you wished to give me and prove that Larry is just as much a Titan as I am!"

As Francois moaned, James smiled saying "You want to push Larry to the limit don't you? You want his heart to pound as close to a hundred and nineteen beats per minute as possible so that when he comes back, he'll cum?"

"As the Cardinal said to His Holiness, "Art thou a Catholic?" chuckled Porthos and with that nodded his head. James and Francois did the same, with Francois adding a gesture of a doffed hat, before James placed his hand on the lever and asked "Countdown or Surprise you?"

"Hurt me!" moaned Porthos and with that Larry twisted a dial and pulled the lever.

"With both men having produced one victory each" said the Captain, "the final challenge is a test of raw physical strength. Henri?"

"Both of you shall wrestle until one of you "coughs" and submits to the other" said Henri, apologising for the lack of the term.

"We accept" came the joint reply and a few moments later, Larry was spread eagled on the Duke's back, his arms barely able to reach across the Duke's waist.

"When the bells strike the half hour" said Henri, "you may begin!"

As soon as the bells struck, Larry gritted his teeth and could feel the power surge as the process began. Looking up he winked at Henri and in a blinding bolt of speed, had his arms around the Duke's neck, squeezing with every ounce of strength he could muster. As the Duke flailed around, trying to remove Larry's arms, Larry could feel himself becoming less and less Porthian and more and more aroused, his cock hardening and the unmistakeable sound of Porthos grunting in the back of his mind.

"Aye" said Porthos, at the height of the process, "I shall take it from here, mon amis, but know this. I have left you a surprise!" and as the two mentally kissed as the transfer continued, with a mighty roar of "I AM THE TITAN!" Porthos, now back in his own naked, hardening body, flipped the Duke onto the ground with such a thump that the bells rang again, this time to signify that "Porthos, the Musketeer, is the strongest man in the known world!" as Henri declared Porthos's win for all to hear.

"Oh, fuck!" moaned Larry as Francois helped him out of the machine, "I've never felt so powerful before. What did Porthos do to me?"

James gestured Larry and Francois towards the machine and pointed at a screen. As the three looked Larry looked at James, Francois and then moaned "Oh, fuck, yeah!" and with that squeezed them both together saying "I fancy a good old protein shake, times three!" and with that picked up Francois as James printed off the image and as he looked at it with a smile he said "The new world record for the most powerful heart in the world, having been pushed to 95% of max for ten minutes!"

• Like 2