Choose your own adventure book?

MuscleNexusTF

Hey guys! I've recently been working on a CYOA type book centred around male transformation and muscle growth. I know this has been done before with websites, but not sure if it's been done by one author in one format (book) before... Anyways, I released a very very early draft on my Patreon awhile ago as a sneak peak to see if it was something people were interested in and to see if the format I chose worked. I didn't get a ton of feedback so I decided I'd release an early draft here to see what you guys think. So far there's not a lot of 'action' yet per se, but the bones are there and I think you can see where I'm headed with a lot of it.

I'll be updating the project biweekly as it grows and expands. Ideally I'd eventually love for it to be long enough (and polished enough...) where it could be self-published and sold physically on Amazon. But for now I want to update it in increments so that others can enjoy it as it gets worked on and also so that you guys can put some ideas in as well for the different branching story-arcs :) 

Lemme know what you think! 😁

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oVZvOaINIcwCHqxScsx48qYvF9XoQQqK/view?usp=sharing

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Version 0.2 should be dropping soon on Patreon :) 

Hopefully that'll somewhat make up for me being quiet on there lately.. I'm prepping for my first bodybuilding show (in real life!). 

• Like 1