The Growth (Part 2)

plasmatic20

The Growth II

(All characters 18+)

It was a long three days of testing for Jake in the medical division. He felt like a lab animal being studied at every angle. His enormous body lying on a modified examining table to support the tremendous weight he now carries, taking several crew members to assist in moving or transferring him. The technicians and doctors were pacing all around him, taking various blood samples, reviewing heart rhythms, and extracting few small biopsies.

The same group of people that was working so diligently and calm now were in utter shock when they first saw him. A huge mass of a man with muscles so large you would have thought they belonged to mythical creature. They were glistening with sweat as his huge chest heaved up and down. They desperately tried to find a way to get him out of his room; ultimately removing part of the wall next to the door. He could hardly walk, two people needed to be at each side to support him. With each step his thick heavy cock would swing over and slap one of the crew members, even knocking one of them down. Once in the department, Jake was of course, too large for everything. He broke nearly everything they tried to use on him. Equipment was reinforced and double the supplies were brought in to accommodate the newly enlarged man.

Jake was still trying to adjust to moving his limbs and body with his increased size, still working with improving his coordination. He lifted his arm, expecting to see his normal toned limb, but saw instead a massive length of flesh and muscle. His biceps and triceps seemingly had expanded away from each other with each sporting deep curves and cuts; he could tell the bone structure and density had both grown, all in support of the new contractile tissue. As Jake put his arm back down he could feel someone at his leg poking and drawing another sample, but unable to see anyone below as his massive pecs blocked the view. He slightly sighed as he considered what was to become of him; possibly just a freak at the zoo where people could pay to see him.

Just as he thought of closing his eyes, Dr. Matton appeared next to him with the division commander Colonel Thomas Jackson.

"Good morning Lt. Smith." Matton said looking down at Jake. He looked back up, seeing the Colonel he tried to salute but had difficulty getting his hand up on account of his thick bicep and shoulder.

"It's aright son," saluting back "I understand your circumstances." He skipped the small talk and turned towards the doctor, using a stern voice, "What I don't understand though is how these circumstances came to be."

"Well sir, at this point, we honestly don't know. We've examined everything we could have, but nothing indicated abnormalities. Uh, besides the tremendous increase in muscle mass, there's technically nothing wrong with him." Matton stated as he unfolded his arms to his lab coat pockets.

Jackson looked over to the doctor, "Medically he may be normal, but at this point he wouldn't be considered close to that in his combat unit. The equipment, gear, and transport pods were not designed to support a 450lb soldier; he would be putting himself and his men at risk." He turned back and looked down again at Jake. "As much as I hate to do this to a decorated officer, it is within my responsibility to take you out of active service."

Jake briefly shut his eyes, "So... does that mean I'm just done sir, out of my unit and left to be a disgusting freak?"

"No Lieutenant, there's actually another position I've had you in mind for. A new orbiting station academy has been constructed in the Gamma sector. It will house some of the finest cadets who are to be prepped for battle divisions through the entire fleet. Of course, we will need good leadership to make it the best. How would you feel being our new Commandant? You of course would be promoted to Captain.

Jake was silent in thought for a moment, figuring this would his only option, he nodded, "Yes sir, I'd be privileged."

"Excellent, I'll give the news to Command. The crew will be anticipating your arrival." Colonel Jackson gave a quick reciprocating salute. He turned to leave just as he mentioned to Dr. Matton, "Be sure to keep observation on Lt. Smith after he is discharged from you division, I don't want there being something important we missed, got it?"

Without hesitation, Matton agreed, "Yes sir." The room cleared of the Colonel's staff as the doctor looked at Jake again, "You ready to get out of here?"

Jake's huge chest slightly bounced with his head movement. "Let's do it."

Jake found his new residence aboard the Bia, a newly constructed orbiting academy. It was the largest of its kind; however, a full enlistment was not given. The higher command was considering this the test run with an initial class of almost 100 cadets. Most were in their late teens coming directly out of primary education, but ranging to older students who were looking for officer training.

Jake undressed from his formal uniform in his quarters after having just addressed the cadets in the assembly hall. Despite having worked on a good speech, there was a lack of full attention as the students could only stare at the beast of a commander standing in front of them. This was considered amazement as the biggest guys aboard besides Jake were the highly athletic cadets, but only weighing in at a mere 220lbs. Although, Jake had figured his reception would be close to what he received, he was actually more worried about tearing out of his uniforms by moving too far in one direction. A few buttons did pop off of his shirt under his jacket when he reached over for his water. A result from his chest that was so ballooned out that the metals on his jacket were sitting at a large tilt. This was still after receiving an entire new wardrobe to fit his massive figure; all having to be custom made.

Dressed in his PT clothes he headed to the mess hall. His walk had a staggered waddle to it as his massive thighs brushed against each other with each step. Going past a darkened classroom that had a large observation window panel, he could see his reflection. What he saw was a man that was bulging out of his uniform; bulbous, striated quads that pushed up the seam of his shorts, his huge arms that pulled the sleeves of his t-shirt to make it almost sleeveless, as his thick hanging chest pulled the fabric down so much it looked like a deep cut v-neck. What was even more revealing was that it was almost impossible to hide his crotch basket. It looked light two grape fruits and a soft, thick foot-long bratwurst stuffed into his shorts.

He walked into the cafeteria, grabbing a tray as he proceeded to dish it up, piling loads of food on to match his appetite. He walked out to the seating area, only to realize that every eye in there was staring at him. Jake continued on as he looked down at a group of younger cadets, "You boys mind if I sit here?"

They quickly moved their trays, giving plenty of room, "No...no sir." The nervous cadet stammered. "Anderson sir, Tommy Anderson."

"Nice meeting you cadet." He looked on at the others around him that didn't make a sound for considerable moment. "Well, you don't have to talk all at once..." He smiled as he took a few large bites, his giant arm flexing up with each motion. The chair creaking beneath him with his huge ass swallowing the seat.

"Jimmy." A brown haired boy nervously stated.

"Christopher, my friends call me Chris." The other chimed in as Jake nodded.

"Zach." The one sitting next to him followed.

"St...Steve." The final one said.

"You boys must be good at roll call in the morning." Jake smiled. It was quiet mostly through the meal, but more conversing started once Jake made some jokes, finding where all the cadets were from and all the small talk you'd typically hear with meeting someone new. Jake thought to himself that he could get used to this, not as exciting as his previous unit, but something he could find himself enjoying nonetheless.

It was a relaxed evening as the students attended orientation meetings with faculty and staff, learned their way around the station and met up with their cabin mates. Jake headed down to the fitness center, a state of the art training facility that fit every need, hoping to get in a workout before lights out. He saw a group of cadets that were finding their way around and trying out some of the equipment as he proceeded to warm-up on the squat rack.

As he finished a set at 405lbs, a few students came up behind him while others whispered about the size of his thighs which were already getting pumped up, tugging on his already tight fitting shorts. "Wow, how much can you do on this sir?"

He looks back to see a small crowd forming. "What, squat?" He looks at his current poundage, which didn't feel like much of a struggle at all. "I'm not sure, suppose we could find out..." He slapped on more weight and pumped out more reps.

"Hopefully I won't break anything." He smiled as he added even more.

More start to gather as Jake grinds out two more sets, the last at 750lbs. "Sir, you gettin' tired yet?"

"Actually, no...a little sweaty though" He put more weight on as his smooth skin started to glisten, his dark grey shirt getting darker with his sweat...emitting an actual scent others had never smelled before. It was heavy musk...something so unusual that the only way to describe it would be raw testosterone...causing some of the cadet's heart rates to increase and even sport slight wood in their shorts.

He took a deep breath with 920lbs on his massive traps as the bar was arching and started to rep out deep squats, "Eight....eghhh nine...." He grunted as he kept his form strong, his huge barrel of a chest popping out with his massive ass leading the powerful extension drive. "...ahghhh...ten." He racked the bar. His quads were so engorged with blood, every separation was highly visible...a tear drop that was bigger than his head...hamstrings that were thick as a ships anchor rope...and calves that looked like giant, overinflated footballs. He couldn't resist, he did more and more, getting up to 1200lbs. The bar was ready to snap as he moaned with the sheer force pressing down on him, clearing another 10 repetitions. Just as he ascending from the last rep, the bar finally gave way to the stress and bent in half like a small wire, causing all the plates to go slamming to the floor. With a thunderous roar Jake let it all fall behind him as his swollen thighs finally caused his shorts to split clear open down his ass cleft, exposing a huge meaty muscle rump; each cheek bigger than an average man's entire set. Firm, round and smooth they stared back at the group.

He just stood there dripping with sweat, breathing heavily, as he tried to cover his huge genitals with what he had left of his shorts. The cadets went speechless after cheering and shouting him on, looking at their commander's godlike figure.

"Uh...think that's it for now...you boys' best hit the showers and turn in for the night." Jake placed his hand on the wall, facing away as the cadet filed out, still turning their heads and looking back, some in amazement while some in disbelief.

Jake managed to slip out of the training facility and back to his quarters without being seen by any other personnel, wiping himself down with stray towels he found on the way. The walk was extremely difficult as he could hardly advance his insanely pumped thighs. After making it back, he stood in his shower, feeling the warm water run down the tall peaks and deep valleys across his body. He just then started to feel an increased state of arousal as it became increasingly intoxicating. Still recovering from the intense lifting he did, this appeared to come from now where. His large nut sac ached as he felt a rhythmic surge through his entire crotch.

He shut off the water and began toweling himself down; the sensation became stronger as his long soft shaft started to harden. Jake found himself not able to think clearly, he'd been horny before, but nothing like this. A full mast hard-on grew between his legs, swelling up past a foot. It didn't stop there however.

"Ohh, fuck..." Jake moaned, squeezing his balls, which had become incredibly tender; he was even cringing and digging his toes into the floor just by giving a light touch to his hardening dick.

It thickened even more, pulling the skin on it so tight which made it even sorer. He hadn't seen it this big before since the first time he grew...it lengthened to just over two feet and thickened to the size of a drainage pipe.

It hardened so much that it was pressing against his ripped abs and sinking itself between his pec cleavage.

"Shit...ughhhh....oh please." He moaned even louder in his deep rich voice.

He was becoming disoriented and couldn't concentrate on anything except his new sexual drive. Grabbing his head and running his hands through his jet black hair, Jake groaned, "Oh please, stop!" He was actually starting to hear a voice in his head, a clear and specific voice giving him directions.

"Yes...yes please, I'll do anything..." he was talking to the empty room. "I'll obey you sir, your every order....aghh, I am yours..."

Just then a small knock was heard at the door. Jake was able to spare some attention as he replied, "Mghh...Yes..?"

"Jimmy sir, I was ordered to bring you new towels for your washroom sir..." The young cadet spoke.

"Uh, yeah, just...ugh, just set them in here, that'll be fine." Jake was turned behind a post, trying to hide the massive erection, just as clear pre-cum started to ooze out.

Jimmy entered, placing the towels on his bed. "Permission to speak freely sir?" The fresh face nineteen year old looked over.

"Yeah...go ahead." Jake winced hoping he'd just leave.

"I just wanted to say that was an awesome demonstration in the weight room today sir." He walked over, trying to see Jake. "The other guys and I were talking about since we left and uh..." Jimmy saw the commander, sweaty, and with biggest, hardest cock he'd ever seen. "I...uh...sorry sir...I didn't mean..." But he was still too shocked to move, not sure whether to shut his eyes or just run.

Jake then felt a warm flush go from his toes to his head, trickling down to his boner as he smiled. "No, it's okay, don't worry about it."

"I should go..." Jimmy blushed as he turned to leave.

"Hey, wait right there son." He walked around the post with his huge throbbing shaft aiming out at the cadet. "Probably never seen one this big?" The huge bell like head pulsed, as small amounts of pre-cum dripped out, stretching as a long drop to the floor.

"N...no sir, I never..." Jimmy's face still blushed and his heart racing.

Jake pulled it out towards him, having grown an extra six inches since he walked in. "Touch it..." Jake said in an almost whisper.

"Sir?" Jimmy looked worried, turning around and looking at the door.

"Touch the fucking cock cadet...that's an order..." Jake raised his voice.

Jimmy moved in, his hand shaking as he ran it across the smooth warm surface of Jake's huge python. He could smell that same scent again, stinging his nostrils, causing Jimmy to harden in his shorts. "Good, good...you like it?" Jake smiled back.

"Ye...yes sir." Jimmy said, finding himself running both hands up and down the long shaft, brushing his face across it while giving it gentle licks. He worked his way up to the full head, running his tongue into the deep slit.

"Mmm, fuck Jimmy...service this beast." Jake closed his eyes in ecstasy as Jimmy suddenly stuffed his entire hand inside the shaft. "Ughhh, fuck yeah! Don't stop there cadet..." Jimmy felt a huge adrenaline rush come over him as he felt his hand move around inside Jake's warm slit.

Jimmy grinned a bit as he slide his arm in and out as it was covered in warm clear pre-cum. He was giving slow stroking motions, varying his speed. Listening to the moans of Jake to determine how he should move. His own hard-on reached full max as he then slid both arms down as a large gush of pre splashed out all over him. Some got into his mouth as it swished around his tongue. It tasted incredible, like a warm exotic honey no human should ever be able to taste. The sensory centers in his brain overloaded as he shot a syrupy load in his shorts, "Ughhh..." he gave a soft moan, but was still has hard as ever.

Jake on the other hand was receiving an internal fuck that was driving him wild. Did it matter that it was coming from another male? Fuck no. "Ohh god yes!!...Fuck yes!!!" He moaned in a strange mutant tone. The cock hardened even more, feeling like it would explode, but then suddenly Jake felt a tug and a gasp from Jimmy. He looked up to see both his arms in, frantically trying to pull them out as they appeared trapped.

But what Jimmy was really experience was a feeling of something pulling. It yanked on his arms, dragging him further and further in until he was up to his shoulders. He gasped as his face was slapped around and blanketed with thick pre; coughing some out as it forced its way down his throat. The cock swelled even more in to massive proportions, so thick, so long, more than big enough to hold a person...

"Stop...stop!! Sir...please don't!" Jimmy cried for help.

Jake didn't respond, only moaning with delight as his own cock sucked and pulled Jimmy in.

"Noo...nooo let me go!!* He screamed. But before he could get out another word, his head was pulled in as his legs kicked and thrust.

"Ughh fuck yeah...more!!" Jake was taking in deep breaths as the pleasure over stimulating. Jimmy's resistance was making it feel even more amazing. He leaned back to put his dick in an optimal position to let gravity assist pulling in the cadet. With that motion he easily slipped down further until just his vigorously kicking feet were sticking out...then they were gone. Jimmy's figure could be seen slowly traveling down the shaft; still squirming and thrusting...like an actual python eating its prey. The shape moved down to his over packed balls as the movement of Jimmy finally ceased. Another splash of clear pre squirted out the slit as Jakes vocal moans started to sound like his normal voice again.

His cock rose to a tall dominating stance, with the slit almost looking down at him with a commanding stare.

He dropped to his knees and formed a deep bow, having to spread his thighs for the swollen sac, "Yes master...your wishes are my command...only to service you." He looks up and suddenly feels his shaft arch back and swell as a huge powerful surge shoots through him, screaming out in orgasmic pleasure...just as the cock violently erupts like a volcano, blasting his entire room with hot creamy muscle spunk. Just then Jake passes out, falling on top his now deflating dick, relaxing back to its normal size.

Jake was completely out in an orgasmic coma, as the warm sticky cum slowly ran down the graded floor towards the shower drain. It ran over, sounding like water gushing down a city storm drain on a rainy afternoon. The pipes in the station however were not designed for this volume, especially this substance. The slow flowing cock juice began clogging the filters, putting strain on the system. Leaks started to spring around the gasket connections as the thick fluid escaped, over flowing into the tanks labeled, "Drinking water."

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9