Who Am I? - Chapter 6 (final ?) - posted June 28

Newmassaddict

Chapter Four

It was late so the gym was pretty much deserted. I finished my set of bicep curls and let the 120lbs dumbbells fall to the floor. I raised my outrageously pumped biceps and hit a double bicep pose. I closed my eyes and moaned with pleasure as the massive peaks pressed against my equally bloated forearms. I twisted my wrists and let my fingers graze the top of each peak. 

I moved to the 130lb weights and started grunting loudly as I curled a weight few other lifters could even hoist off the rack. I wasn’t counting the reps as I focused on exhausting my biceps completely. 

My trance was broken by the appearance of three guys entering the weight room. As expected, their attention as immediately drawn to my massive form across the room. One guy covered his mouth while the other two simply stopped moving completely. They very clearly bodybuilders and from a quick assessment, ranged from 250-275lbs. I retuned my gaze to the mirror as I cranked out a few more reps before tossing the weights back on the rack, sending a loud crash through the near-empty gym.

I moved to a squat rack and starting setting it up for curls as I watched the inevitable behaviour from the three guys trying not to look like they were constantly checking me out. I loaded two 45lb plates on either side of the bar and started to crank out reps. The 225lb weight moved up and down with frightening speed. I dropped the weight and started to hit a few poses in the mirror.

The three guys were at the nearby leg press machine. One of them was finishing a set with close to 500lb on the sled. While his buddies should have been spotting him, they both stared slack-jawed as I flexed my increasingly pumped arms. I heard him shout at them, snapping them back to reality. The guy crawled out the of machine, giving his friends dirty looks. As he stood up, he looked in my direction and it was his turn to stare in awe.

I casually picked up two more 45lbs plates with one hand and added one to either side of the bar. I gripped the weight and started to curl again.

“FUCK!” I heard one of them say in disbelief.

At the top pf my sixth rep, I stopped moving the bar.

“Can I get a spot?” I said loudly.

The three guys exchanged glances before the biggest of them started to approach.

“No. All of you.” I commanded.

They hesitated but all approached, their eyes growing wider the closer they got.

With one on each side and the biggest guy nervously standing face-to-face with me, they all reached up to add assistance to the bar.

“No! Pull down, I really want to make these reps count.” I said with a smirk.

They all froze.

“Come on! Make me work for this pump!” I said sternly.

They timidly repositioned their hands while giving each other concerned looks. I felt the added resistance and couldn’t help but let out a moan as the bar started to lower. At the bottom of the rep, I started to drive the weight back up again. I felt my blood-engorged arms start to tremble.

“PULL HARDER!”

“Holy fuck!” One guy yelled.

I started to growl as the weight increased dramatically but it didn’t stop moving. I managed three more reps before dropping the weights and taking a step back. All three men couldn’t move as I raised my arms into a double bicep pose. I let out a loud grunt at the top of the flex. I looked at my refection in the mirror and marvelled at how my arms dwarfed each of the competitive bodybuilders. I was so focused on the site of my mammoth arms that I didn’t see one of the guys bend over and puke on his shoes.

The other two stood dumbfounded at the sight of my body, unable to assist their friend. I extended and re-flexed my arms as I heard them both moan.

“FUCK man, that’s so gross!” The guy that puked yelled as he stumbled back. “I’m getting the fuck out of here! Come on guys.” He said.

His two friends didn’t move a muscle. Instead, they continued to stare at the gruesome network of veins erupting all lover my flexed biceps.

“I think they want to stay and help me with the rest of my workout.” I said with a smile.

“You’re all fucked then” he said as he ran towards the locker room.

I looked at the two guys and smiled at the look of pure fear and lust in their eyes. I dropped my arms and started to lift and flex each bicep in rapid succession. One guy couldn’t help but grab his hard cock while the other just stared at my bloated arms flex and relax.

“Glad to see two of you aren’t too scared to stick around. I think you’ll find this workout pretty inspiring.” I said.

“Damn dude! You are the biggest freak I’ve ever seen.” The bigger of the two said.

“Thanks. I believe you.” I said.

“H-h-how can you be this huge?” The other guy said.

“You’re about to find out.” I said and moved towards the cable machine. I hooked the rope on, dropped the pin to the bottom of the weight stack and slowly started to do tricep pushdowns. The two guys appeared on either side of me and without even having to invite them, started caressing my triceps.

“Yeah. Feel that muscle. 27” arms and 22” forearms. Have you ever felt anything so hard? Look at those veins snaked all over my paper-thin skin.” I said as the performed countless heavy reps. I could only hear moans of pleasure from my new admirers. I dropped the weight and turned to them.

“How much do you weight?”

“I-I-I’m 278lb and he’s 255lbs” the bigger guy answered.

“Good, that will do. You, climb onto the weight stack.” I said to the bigger guy.

His eyes looked like they were about fall out of his head but he slowly positioned himself on the machine. His friend was making non sensical noises as he started to realize what I was about to do.

I gripped the rope and with a loud grunt, started to lift the weight stack and the bodybuilder off the ground. The metal plates rattled loudly as I reached the top of the first rep. I let out a moan as my triceps reached their fully flexed state. I let the weights down and quickly started to press again. Slowly, my speed increased and the weights and full-grown man started to move like a piston.

“Holy fucking shit! How are you so strong?” The guy standing next to me screamed.

“B-because I’m the b-b-biggest freak in the w-world” I replied through gritted teeth.

I completed 11 reps before letting go of the rope, causing the weights to fall and the guy to stumble from the machine. He lay on the ground looking up at me as I turned and flexed my right tricep. From the reflection in the mirror, I could see the gargantuan muscle erupting close to two feet from my back. 

The guy beside me approached slowly and when I felt his trembling hand touch the flex muscle, I let out a moan.

“Yeah! Feel the biggest tricep on the planet. Fuck that feels good.”

The guy on the floor regained his footing and joined his friend. They both explored every inch of my throbbing tricep while also grabbing their respective cocks.

“That’s right, no need to hide how fucking hot this is. Worship my 27” arms, 22” forearms and 78”chest” I said to a flood of moans before relaxing the pose.

“Lets do some dips” I said. The two guys looked at each other nervously.

I approached the dip machine and stepped onto the platform. I gripped the handles and hoisted my massive body off the ground. Most people could never move so much weight on their own but I was hardly most people.

“I weight just shy of 325lbs. Yeah you heard that right, at only 5’10”. That weight should be enough for dips but I want you guys decide to who climbs on my back and who grabs hold of my legs. Don’t worry, either way you’ll get to feel a lot of freaky huge muscle.”

The bigger guy moved behind me and climbed onto my back. I felt his hands groping every massive slab of muscle as he did so. The smaller guy wrapped his arms around my thighs. I couldn’t help but notice the trouble he had linking his arms together. I raised my head and the sight in the mirror made me instantly hard. My massive body easily dwarfed the two bodybuilders holding clinging to me. Our combined weight of over 850lbs looked like a compact ball of muscle that looked almost comical if it wasn’t so absolutely hardcore.

I let out a bellow that made the guys flinch and started to lower us. Instantly, pain shot through my whole body. The massive weight of the three bodies made me almost doubt my confidence. As if sensing my fear they started to encourage me.

“Come on, lift!”

“Show us your power!”

“Fuck yeah, use that muscle!”

Their words made me even harder as I refocused and started to push and we started to rise. I was practically foaming at the mouth from effort but I refused to stop. At the top of the rep, I started screaming at the top pf my lungs and slowly started to lower again. As I struggled to rise, I caught a glimpse of our reflection in the mirror. Not just my triceps, but my whole body had never looked so huge. Veins visibly pulsed on every exposed surface and striations appeared in places I had never seen. It was at that moment I truly realized just how much of a monster I had become. The two huge men clinging to my body looked puny by comparison. I let out a final growl as I raised us up. At the top of the rep, I let out one final roar as I released a massive load of cum which splashed onto the ground below me. 

“Off!” I screamed, causing the guys to quickly climb down.

Once the additional weight was removed, I proceed to perform more dips. I moved at a frightening speed. My triceps were already on fire but I needed to inflict even more pain on myself.

The two guys stood in disbelief as I surpassed 20 reps and showed no sign of slowing. One could not hold back and pulled his rock-hard cock out of his shorts and started to jack it.

“YES! Show me how much I turn you on!”

The other guy whipped his cock out and both men stroked ferociously as I continued to perform textbook perfect reps. After another 20 reps I stopped and stood on the platform, looking down on them. I pulled my sweat soaked string tank top off and hit a most muscular pose. I knew I looked truly inhuman and a quick glance in the mirror confirmed that.

“Cum all over this grotesque freak of nature! Show me how turned on these massive muscles make you!” I shouted down at them.

Simultaneously, the two men let out orgasmic screams as their huge loads of cum splashed against my fully flexed upper body. I jumped off the platform and grabbed each man around their waist and lifted them off the ground. I kissed the smaller guy hard and deep as the bigger guy started licking a gob of cum off my left pec. I felt hands on my abs, traps, biceps and back as I alternated kissing each rabid admirer. I let go of them as they continued to explore every inch of by body.

“So huge. Fucking sick. Nasty veins. So gross.” I heard them saying.

“YES. Tell me how huge and disgustingly huge I am.” I said as I started to pose for them.

I stepped back, untied my baggy sweat pants and let them fall to floor. They both gasped at the sight of my now exposed quads and calves. I smiled and extended one leg and flexed it hard. They scrambled towards it, groping every inch.

“Fuck yeah guys. Feel what 42 inches of quad meat feels like. Lick that 29 inch calf. Have you every seen anything so fucking massive?” I roared.

“Impossible! Huge. Massive. So many veins!” They said over and over.

I reached down and scooped up the bigger guy with ease. As I jammed my tongue down his throat, his friend grabbed my astronomically massive glutes.

“Oh yeah! Feel the biggest glutes in the universe!”

I placed my hands on my 38” waist and started to flare my impossibly massive lats. Even I gasped at the sight as my body widened farther than my 5’10” height. Thick veins could be seen creeping to my arm pits. My arms were so bloated with pump, there were no gaps between them and my lats, I was a complete wall of muscle. My quads pulsed and erupted with slabs of mass spewing in every direction. Watching my reflection in the mirror had my cock rock-hard again.

“FUCK, so pumped!” I bellowed. “Who wants to get fucked by all this MUSCLE?” I asked.

The smaller guy wasted no time ripping off his shorts. His tight, relatively ripped body glistened with sweat. I turned him around and ran my hands over his thick back, causing him to quiver at my touch. I reached down and placed a hand on each of his hard hamstrings. With no effort, I lifted his 255lb body off and ground. He let out a moan as my cock made contact with his tight hole.

“Yeah! You’ve never been manhandled like this I bet.” I said as I plunged my cock in deeper. His eyes became glazed as pleasure flooded his body. I manoeuvred his body like a sex toy, moving him back and forth on my raging cock. I momentarily got lost in the sight of my gargantuan forearms that were fully flexed while supported his entire body weight.

His tight ass and the sight of his friend jerking feverishly sent me into overdrive. I let the guy down and motioned for the other to come closer. I bend down and placed a hand under either man’s ass and hoisted them both off the ground. They both let out a gasp as I easily controlled both bodies.

“Grab hold because I need some extra protein” I said and moved the larger man towards my head. He placed a hand on my flexed shoulder as his cock slid into my mouth. He let out a howl and I could instantly taste pre-cum. With his thick cock in my mouth, I moved his body back and forth until he erupted and sprayed a load down my throat. I licked my lips and moved my head to the other side. As the second rock-hard cock entered my mouth I started to suck it hard and long. I felt the oncoming orgasm before his load of cum filled my mouth.

“FUCK YEAH! Two huge loads was just what I needed.” I said and turned to face a nearby mirror.

“Look at this guys! Two big bodybuilders being cradled my the biggest freak ever.” I said.

The sight was truly incredible. Together we were a tower of muscle, soaked in sweat and smelling of sex. I gave the guys one final thrill by slowly flexing my biceps under their asses. They both stared in awe as they visibly rose higher as I reached peak flex.

“F-F-F-FUCK yeah!” I screamed as another load of cum sprayed onto the floor at my feet. I lowered to two guys, giving them each a deep, strong kiss.

“Come on. Let's go get something to eat. I’ll pay, you’ve earned it.” I said and wrapped my arms around each of them and started towards the locker room.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newmassaddict said:

Chapter Four

It was late so the gym was pretty much deserted. I finished my set of bicep curls and let the 120lbs dumbbells fall to the floor. I raised my outrageously pumped biceps and hit a double bicep pose. I closed my eyes and moaned with pleasure as the massive peaks pressed against my equally bloated forearms. I twisted my wrists and let my fingers graze the top of each peak. 

I moved to the 130lb weights and started grunting loudly as I curled a weight few other lifters could even hoist off the rack. I wasn’t counting the reps as I focused on exhausting my biceps completely. 

My trance was broken by the appearance of three guys entering the weight room. As expected, their attention as immediately drawn to my massive form across the room. One guy covered his mouth while the other two simply stopped moving completely. They very clearly bodybuilders and from a quick assessment, ranged from 250-275lbs. I retuned my gaze to the mirror as I cranked out a few more reps before tossing the weights back on the rack, sending a loud crash through the near-empty gym.

I moved to a squat rack and starting setting it up for curls as I watched the inevitable behaviour from the three guys trying not to look like they were constantly checking me out. I loaded two 45lb plates on either side of the bar and started to crank out reps. The 225lb weight moved up and down with frightening speed. I dropped the weight and started to hit a few poses in the mirror.

The three guys were at the nearby leg press machine. One of them was finishing a set with close to 500lb on the sled. While his buddies should have been spotting him, they both stared slack-jawed as I flexed my increasingly pumped arms. I heard him shout at them, snapping them back to reality. The guy crawled out the of machine, giving his friends dirty looks. As he stood up, he looked in my direction and it was his turn to stare in awe.

I casually picked up two more 45lbs plates with one hand and added one to either side of the bar. I gripped the weight and started to curl again.

“FUCK!” I heard one of them say in disbelief.

At the top pf my sixth rep, I stopped moving the bar.

“Can I get a spot?” I said loudly.

The three guys exchanged glances before the biggest of them started to approach.

“No. All of you.” I commanded.

They hesitated but all approached, their eyes growing wider the closer they got.

With one on each side and the biggest guy nervously standing face-to-face with me, they all reached up to add assistance to the bar.

“No! Pull down, I really want to make these reps count.” I said with a smirk.

They all froze.

“Come on! Make me work for this pump!” I said sternly.

They timidly repositioned their hands while giving each other concerned looks. I felt the added resistance and couldn’t help but let out a moan as the bar started to lower. At the bottom of the rep, I started to drive the weight back up again. I felt my blood-engorged arms start to tremble.

“PULL HARDER!”

“Holy fuck!” One guy yelled.

I started to growl as the weight increased dramatically but it didn’t stop moving. I managed three more reps before dropping the weights and taking a step back. All three men couldn’t move as I raised my arms into a double bicep pose. I let out a loud grunt at the top of the flex. I looked at my refection in the mirror and marvelled at how my arms dwarfed each of the competitive bodybuilders. I was so focused on the site of my mammoth arms that I didn’t see one of the guys bend over and puke on his shoes.

The other two stood dumbfounded at the sight of my body, unable to assist their friend. I extended and re-flexed my arms as I heard them both moan.

“FUCK man, that’s so gross!” The guy that puked yelled as he stumbled back. “I’m getting the fuck out of here! Come on guys.” He said.

His two friends didn’t move a muscle. Instead, they continued to stare at the gruesome network of veins erupting all lover my flexed biceps.

“I think they want to stay and help me with the rest of my workout.” I said with a smile.

“You’re all fucked then” he said as he ran towards the locker room.

I looked at the two guys and smiled at the look of pure fear and lust in their eyes. I dropped my arms and started to lift and flex each bicep in rapid succession. One guy couldn’t help but grab his hard cock while the other just stared at my bloated arms flex and relax.

“Glad to see two of you aren’t too scared to stick around. I think you’ll find this workout pretty inspiring.” I said.

“Damn dude! You are the biggest freak I’ve ever seen.” The bigger of the two said.

“Thanks. I believe you.” I said.

“H-h-how can you be this huge?” The other guy said.

“You’re about to find out.” I said and moved towards the cable machine. I hooked the rope on, dropped the pin to the bottom of the weight stack and slowly started to do tricep pushdowns. The two guys appeared on either side of me and without even having to invite them, started caressing my triceps.

“Yeah. Feel that muscle. 27” arms and 22” forearms. Have you ever felt anything so hard? Look at those veins snaked all over my paper-thin skin.” I said as the performed countless heavy reps. I could only hear moans of pleasure from my new admirers. I dropped the weight and turned to them.

“How much do you weight?”

“I-I-I’m 278lb and he’s 255lbs” the bigger guy answered.

“Good, that will do. You, climb onto the weight stack.” I said to the bigger guy.

His eyes looked like they were about fall out of his head but he slowly positioned himself on the machine. His friend was making non sensical noises as he started to realize what I was about to do.

I gripped the rope and with a loud grunt, started to lift the weight stack and the bodybuilder off the ground. The metal plates rattled loudly as I reached the top of the first rep. I let out a moan as my triceps reached their fully flexed state. I let the weights down and quickly started to press again. Slowly, my speed increased and the weights and full-grown man started to move like a piston.

“Holy fucking shit! How are you so strong?” The guy standing next to me screamed.

“B-because I’m the b-b-biggest freak in the w-world” I replied through gritted teeth.

I completed 11 reps before letting go of the rope, causing the weights to fall and the guy to stumble from the machine. He lay on the ground looking up at me as I turned and flexed my right tricep. From the reflection in the mirror, I could see the gargantuan muscle erupting close to two feet from my back. 

The guy beside me approached slowly and when I felt his trembling hand touch the flex muscle, I let out a moan.

“Yeah! Feel the biggest tricep on the planet. Fuck that feels good.”

The guy on the floor regained his footing and joined his friend. They both explored every inch of my throbbing tricep while also grabbing their respective cocks.

“That’s right, no need to hide how fucking hot this is. Worship my 27” arms, 22” forearms and 78”chest” I said to a flood of moans before relaxing the pose.

“Lets do some dips” I said. The two guys looked at each other nervously.

I approached the dip machine and stepped onto the platform. I gripped the handles and hoisted my massive body off the ground. Most people could never move so much weight on their own but I was hardly most people.

“I weight just shy of 325lbs. Yeah you heard that right, at only 5’10”. That weight should be enough for dips but I want you guys decide to who climbs on my back and who grabs hold of my legs. Don’t worry, either way you’ll get to feel a lot of freaky huge muscle.”

The bigger guy moved behind me and climbed onto my back. I felt his hands groping every massive slab of muscle as he did so. The smaller guy wrapped his arms around my thighs. I couldn’t help but notice the trouble he had linking his arms together. I raised my head and the sight in the mirror made me instantly hard. My massive body easily dwarfed the two bodybuilders holding clinging to me. Our combined weight of over 850lbs looked like a compact ball of muscle that looked almost comical if it wasn’t so absolutely hardcore.

I let out a bellow that made the guys flinch and started to lower us. Instantly, pain shot through my whole body. The massive weight of the three bodies made me almost doubt my confidence. As if sensing my fear they started to encourage me.

“Come on, lift!”

“Show us your power!”

“Fuck yeah, use that muscle!”

Their words made me even harder as I refocused and started to push and we started to rise. I was practically foaming at the mouth from effort but I refused to stop. At the top of the rep, I started screaming at the top pf my lungs and slowly started to lower again. As I struggled to rise, I caught a glimpse of our reflection in the mirror. Not just my triceps, but my whole body had never looked so huge. Veins visibly pulsed on every exposed surface and striations appeared in places I had never seen. It was at that moment I truly realized just how much of a monster I had become. The two huge men clinging to my body looked puny by comparison. I let out a final growl as I raised us up. At the top of the rep, I let out one final roar as I released a massive load of cum which splashed onto the ground below me. 

“Off!” I screamed, causing the guys to quickly climb down.

Once the additional weight was removed, I proceed to perform more dips. I moved at a frightening speed. My triceps were already on fire but I needed to inflict even more pain on myself.

The two guys stood in disbelief as I surpassed 20 reps and showed no sign of slowing. One could not hold back and pulled his rock-hard cock out of his shorts and started to jack it.

“YES! Show me how much I turn you on!”

The other guy whipped his cock out and both men stroked ferociously as I continued to perform textbook perfect reps. After another 20 reps I stopped and stood on the platform, looking down on them. I pulled my sweat soaked string tank top off and hit a most muscular pose. I knew I looked truly inhuman and a quick glance in the mirror confirmed that.

“Cum all over this grotesque freak of nature! Show me how turned on these massive muscles make you!” I shouted down at them.

Simultaneously, the two men let out orgasmic screams as their huge loads of cum splashed against my fully flexed upper body. I jumped off the platform and grabbed each man around their waist and lifted them off the ground. I kissed the smaller guy hard and deep as the bigger guy started licking a gob of cum off my left pec. I felt hands on my abs, traps, biceps and back as I alternated kissing each rabid admirer. I let go of them as they continued to explore every inch of by body.

“So huge. Fucking sick. Nasty veins. So gross.” I heard them saying.

“YES. Tell me how huge and disgustingly huge I am.” I said as I started to pose for them.

I stepped back, untied my baggy sweat pants and let them fall to floor. They both gasped at the sight of my now exposed quads and calves. I smiled and extended one leg and flexed it hard. They scrambled towards it, groping every inch.

“Fuck yeah guys. Feel what 42 inches of quad meat feels like. Lick that 29 inch calf. Have you every seen anything so fucking massive?” I roared.

“Impossible! Huge. Massive. So many veins!” They said over and over.

I reached down and scooped up the bigger guy with ease. As I jammed my tongue down his throat, his friend grabbed my astronomically massive glutes.

“Oh yeah! Feel the biggest glutes in the universe!”

I placed my hands on my 38” waist and started to flare my impossibly massive lats. Even I gasped at the sight as my body widened farther than my 5’10” height. Thick veins could be seen creeping to my arm pits. My arms were so bloated with pump, there were no gaps between them and my lats, I was a complete wall of muscle. My quads pulsed and erupted with slabs of mass spewing in every direction. Watching my reflection in the mirror had my cock rock-hard again.

“FUCK, so pumped!” I bellowed. “Who wants to get fucked by all this MUSCLE?” I asked.

The smaller guy wasted no time ripping off his shorts. His tight, relatively ripped body glistened with sweat. I turned him around and ran my hands over his thick back, causing him to quiver at my touch. I reached down and placed a hand on each of his hard hamstrings. With no effort, I lifted his 255lb body off and ground. He let out a moan as my cock made contact with his tight hole.

“Yeah! You’ve never been manhandled like this I bet.” I said as I plunged my cock in deeper. His eyes became glazed as pleasure flooded his body. I manoeuvred his body like a sex toy, moving him back and forth on my raging cock. I momentarily got lost in the sight of my gargantuan forearms that were fully flexed while supported his entire body weight.

His tight ass and the sight of his friend jerking feverishly sent me into overdrive. I let the guy down and motioned for the other to come closer. I bend down and placed a hand under either man’s ass and hoisted them both off the ground. They both let out a gasp as I easily controlled both bodies.

“Grab hold because I need some extra protein” I said and moved the larger man towards my head. He placed a hand on my flexed shoulder as his cock slid into my mouth. He let out a howl and I could instantly taste pre-cum. With his thick cock in my mouth, I moved his body back and forth until he erupted and sprayed a load down my throat. I licked my lips and moved my head to the other side. As the second rock-hard cock entered my mouth I started to suck it hard and long. I felt the oncoming orgasm before his load of cum filled my mouth.

“FUCK YEAH! Two huge loads was just what I needed.” I said and turned to face a nearby mirror.

“Look at this guys! Two big bodybuilders being cradled my the biggest freak ever.” I said.

The sight was truly incredible. Together we were a tower of muscle, soaked in sweat and smelling of sex. I gave the guys one final thrill by slowly flexing my biceps under their asses. They both stared in awe as they visibly rose higher as I reached peak flex.

“F-F-F-FUCK yeah!” I screamed as another load of cum sprayed onto the floor at my feet. I lowered to two guys, giving them each a deep, strong kiss.

“Come on. Let's go get something to eat. I’ll pay, you’ve earned it.” I said and wrapped my arms around each of them and started towards the locker room.

story just gets hotter with every chapter 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On June 21, 2020 at 1:18 AM, arpeejay said:

It's all really hot...

And I've never in my life met a guy who was into muscle who was grossed out by it. I've never in my life seen people react in shock and horror, much less screaming in dismay, at big muscle. It's usually, "oh, yeah," or laughter, as in, "can you believe that guy?" Not a criticism, mind you. As a trope, clearly it works for you but I just wind up shaking my head in puzzlement.

On the other hand, EXCELLENT muscle descriptions.

My ex mother-in-law was absolutely disgusted by muscle. She would point them out and try to shame them.  Pissed me off.  I would always tell her to each their own, and it's not our right to judge people.  I think that she said it to me the most was due to the fact that I have many bodybuilder friends, and I trained at a gym.