Newmassaddict

m/m Who Am I? - Chapter 6 (final ?) - posted June 28

ToolShedCub

Great start!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Mdlftr

Man, this is INTENSE writing!  Good build up from stage to stage in the narrator's mind - like it, want it, need it - gotta have it!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

• Thanks 1

grtsqbd

Wow. Amazing!

• Thanks 1

dredlifter

Yes!  Awesome.  Love the realistic approach of the story.  I'm sure many of us lifters can relate.  I know I can.  It

always seems like such a big step admitting that we want to become MUSCLE FREAKS.  Now that Chad has fully embraced that fact, he's going to GROW. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ozymandias

And so it begins...

DennisFLL

Well written with realist characters, and that's from a non-lifters perspective.  Personally, I can definitely relate to the muscle-heaven trance of the admirer in the very hot written first paragraph.

• Thanks 1

Newmassaddict

Chapter Two

I left the gym feeling extra mischievous after making that poor guy loose his load but more than that, I was starving. I drove to a nearby restaurant and grabbed a seat near the back. I downed the remains of the protein shake I had with me when the waiter showed up. I looked up from the menu to see his eyes bulging out of his head. I was wearing an outrageously huge hoodie that while the excess fabric billowed around me, could not disguise the sheer size of my body. The poor guy looked like he was trying to talk but words were not coming out.

“I’ll take three of the biggest steaks you have, two orders of mashed potatoes and an order of large scrambled eggs to start.” I said.

The waiter only shook his head and scurried towards the kitchen. I couldn’t help but smile.

As I waited for the food to arrive, I surveyed the restaurant. It was quite deserted but I did spot a guy sitting at the front counter who kept looking in my direction. He was probably in his mid-forties and looked like your typical truck driver, flannel shirt, jeans and a baseball cap. From where I was sitting I could tell he was a solid individual. He had big, round shoulders, a thick neck and his jeans stretched tightly around some very sizeable quads.

The waiter rushed by and placed a glass of water on my table without allowing me the chance to ask for a coffee. I let out a sigh as he disappeared back to the kitchen. I looked around the room to see if I could grab another waiter’s attention when I say the trucker approaching me, carrying two cups of coffee.

“The service here can be shit sometimes. Did you want a coffee?” He asked.

“Yeah, I do. Thanks.” I said as he placed one of the cups on the table. I waved my hand to the seat across from me and the guy sat down.

In most situations, he would have been considered a huge beast of a man. Sitting only a foot away from me, I could now see he wasn’t just big, he was all muscle. Unfortunately for him, I was present, making him appear downright puny.

“Bret.” He said and extended a large beefy paw.

“Chad” I replied, extended my own, far larger hand. 

Before we had a chance to talk more, my numerous plates of food arrived. The two waiters needed to carry it all timidly placed them on the table. I wasted no time cutting into one of the thick, juicy steaks.

“Damn, that’s a shit ton of food! You better watch out or you’ll get even fatter.” Bret said causing me to drop my fork and knife.

“Oh man! I’m sorry, that came out wrong. I can tell you are one huge SOB but I’m a bodybuilder so I know a lot about nutrition and I just meant, too much unhealthy food will add too much fat to your body. If you dieted a little, you could be ripped like me.” He said and pulled up the sleeve of his shirt to reveal his forearm and part of his bicep. He flexed his arm, causing some veins to pop out.

“How big?” I asked.

“21 inches” Bret said beaming with pride.

I couldn’t help but smirk as I slowly took a sip of coffee. I placed the mug on the table and slowly started to pull the loose fabric of my hoodie up my arm.

“That’s great Bret. You should be proud of yourself. You clearly know your shit.” I said sarcastically as my wrist and lower forearm came into view. 

I didn’t have to look at Bret to know where the whimpering sound was coming from. Thick slabs of muscle appeared to fall out of the sweater as veins thicker than plumbing pipes were exposed. With barely a twitch of my wrist, deep striations and muscle bellies leapt to life causing the fabric to become tight as I continued to push the sleeve higher. I could only expose my forearm before the bunched up fabric refused to move any farther but that was plenty. Once exposed, the writhing slabs of muscle on my forearm looked like a sack full of giant cobras. The sheer mass of the one appendage looked nothing like a human forearm but rather like a science experiment you’d see in an alien movie. I started to roll my wrist in semi circles so each muscle would become fully flexed and then relaxed.

“I see your 21 inch bicep and raise you a 22 inch forearm.” I said.

I looked at Bret, his face was as white as a ghost and his jaw hung open.

“So, what were you saying about diet and being ripped?” 

The poor guy looked like he was about to piss himself.

“You see Bret, it was pretty naive of you to think that I was fat just because I take up this whole booth and I’m wearing this huge fucking sweater. Do you really want to know why I’m dressed like this? Well, there are two reasons. First, I’m sick of having to buy new clothes every few weeks so I bought this one as big as possible so it would last a little longer. Second, if I walked in here without this sweater on, everyone in this place would loose their minds at the sight of me.”

“Yo-you-you’re a freak.” Bret said in barely a whisper.

“Oh Bret, now I need to show you just how much a freak I am. I hope you remember after today that it’s never a good idea to judge people too quickly.” I said as I pushed the table towards him until it was jammed into his stomach and slowly stood up. 

Bret’s eye’s grew wide as he started to fully comprehend just how massive I was. I grabbed the zipper on the front of the sweater and slowly began to pull. Once open, I resisted pulling the fabric apart, I wasn’t wearing a shirt underneath so I knew he could only see a strip of my flesh; which was more than enough.

“Oh my god.” He said as he stared at my impossibly thick pecs and abs.  They were barely exposed but he could tell they looked more defined than any muscle on his entire body.

I looked around the restaurant and saw the other customers looking in my direction so I grabbed both sides of the open sweater and pulled them apart. I heard gasps. One final tug of the sweater allowed it to uncover my gargantuan shoulders. I let it fall to the floor around my feet. That’s when the screaming began. First from a woman a few tables way, then from a waiter and finally from Bret.

“NO! There is no way you are that big!” He bellowed and tried to move the table so he could get away from me.

I looked down at him but could only see from his eyes up because my inflated pecs obstructed the rest of his body.

“Oh Bret, what you’re seeing is real.” I said and slowly maneuvered into a crab most muscular pose. Instantly, every muscle responded by inflating in size. I could feel every fibre spring to life as blood started to fill the outrageous network of veins that covered every inch. My traps pressed against my ears and my pecs swelled to graze my chin. I felt my waist expand as my abs tightened like the cables used to support bridges. My biceps swelled so large, I could feel them come in contact with my bloated forearms. As I reached full flex, I could feel my ridiculously wide lats literally wrapping around my body. For added effect, I leaned down and let out a low, rumbling growl that made the table vibrate.

As expected, the restaurant erupted in chaos. I heard plates smashing, people screaming and the sound of movement towards the door but I didn’t look up; I remained focused on Bret.

His whole body was convulsing. He had a look of terror in his eyes but I could see he couldn’t look away.

“Yeah Bret, try to take in all this massive muscle. Have you ever seen anything so fucking sick? Just look at this wall of mass and power.”

“P-p-please s-s-stop.” He pleaded.

With one final grunt, I relaxed the pose although even unflexed, I remained the same massive size. I reached down and grabbed two full steaks and starting tearing huge chucks off, letting the juices drip down my chin. I surveyed the room which was practically empty. I spotted a waiter cowering in the corner while feverishly stoking his cock. I walked over to him and flexed my blood-engorged bicep in his face. He let out a loud moan and sprayed a huge load all over his uniform.

“Fuck yeah! This kid gets it. He knows there is nothing hotter than HUGE, MASSIVE, FREAKY MUSCLE.” I yelled.

I returned to Bret, who was now standing. Drool dripped from his mouth as he continued to shake like a leaf. I noticed that he was a few inches taller than my 5’10” height but that only made my far superior size that much more incredible.

“It’s a shame Bret. When I spotted you across the restaurant, I thought you had potential to be a real muscle fan but clearly you can’t handle what REAL muscle should look like.” I said as I picked up my sweater and walked out the front door with a huge smile on my face.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 1

WrestlejockCT

Damn! Scorching chapter 2!

• Thanks 1

dredlifter

Wow, awesome!  Big man dominating another big man!

• Thanks 1