Cockring 9 - Seattle Found

brawnyjock

Cockring
Chapter 9 - Seattle Found

Chad was still fuming over the hibernation of his computer in the middle of his plans to play out another test with Brain and Keith. The accidental activation at the group party a month ago had shown that Brian's limit still hadn't been reached. Chad was all set to send the signal that would make the cockring put Brian into a total sexual frenzy again. He wanted to test the full potential of his prize alpha male and figured no one better than Keith to be on the receiving end.
"Keith, humpf, fuckin power bottom claims he can take over eleven inches." Chad grumbled as he reviewed Brian's current stats. With Brian already ten and a half a special triple activation could easily have pushed him over twelve inches. "I'll bet he would have been begging Brian to stop long before the cockring ever forced him to grow that huge."

He turns off the monitor alarm and updates his data log on Brain. Adding a note to try and trace the video feed that Keith had broadcast from his hotel room, while he was with Brian that first time. Then he sends a note to Doc.

Chad:
Doc, I may have stumbled across a glitch in the system. Am performing data analysis and trouble shooting the problem. More later once I have something positive to report.

He hits the send button as the system displays a reminder, 'Seattle Acquisition Interview - 8pm', on the screen. "Shit, I almost forgot." He rushed around picking up the place, ordered dinner from room service and jumped into the shower.

Once in the shower he relaxed as the hot water pelted his skin. He knew that it was important to clear his mind and think only of the Seattle acquisition interview. He had been searching far too long and this was the only candidate who made it through the screening process. He didn't want to mess things up tonight. He finished showering, toweled himself dry just in time for his dinner to be delivered.

He sat down to eat as he reviewed the information on Magnus in the system. Six foot four, two hundred pounds, thirty three waist, muscular, blue eyes, full head of hair, nice Norwegian features with an "Oh, My" dick size. He laughed at Magnus's size classification, "Oh, My". Hardly a number but it was a real eye catcher that stuck in his mind during all the emails that brought him up to the interview tonight.  

Chad put his dishes in the hall and dressed in a pair of slightly worn jeans and polo shirt. He prepared refreshments on the table and placed the gift wrapped cockring nearby. It was already programmed to test the candidate’s arousal response once Chad managed to get Magnus to wear it and it was properly activated. Chad always loved the challenge of getting a new stud to wear the device. Most of the alpha males had tried cock rings of various types before. Many liked them and a few never saw any benefit to wearing one. Tonight’s stud was in the later group who had worn one at least once before and really didn't care for them.

As eight approached, Chad made his way to the lobby and positioned himself in a large comfy chair with a clear view of the entrance. He liked to have the option to bail out at the last minute if necessary. Some habits are hard to break, especially if you've been suckered in a few too many times by false information and old or fake pictures.

A tall, trimly built man entered and looked around the room. He had short hair, a strong jaw line and an almost perfect roman nose. Compared to the pictures in Magnus's profile this man was even more prefect. It had to be him. Chad observed a while; he wanted to see if the man was confident or nervous.

Magnus glanced at Chad and then winked at him. He took off his leather coat and draped it over his shoulder as he approached. "Chad? I'm Magnus." He extended his large hand to greet the handsome new friend.

"Glad you could make it." Shaking his hands as he deliberately eyed him head to toe making sure it was obvious that he was appreciating the man. "Your pictures don't do you justice." He said with a grin as his stared locked onto the mesmerizing, deepest blue eyes and he continued to shake hands with Magnus.

"You nervous?"

"Sorry, no. It's just your eyes are so blue, I'm drawn into them." Chad finally realized he was still shaking hands and pulled his away.

"I hear that from a lot of men." Laughing softly. "And I take full advantage of the hypnotic effect."

"I don't blame you for that. Got to make the best of what you've got."

"The big blue's just a distraction to throw you off. I've got plenty other things to put to good use once you're under my spell." Placing his hand on Chad's shoulder and giving a light squeeze. "And I'm sure you'd like to find out."

"We'll see about that." Patting the hand on his shoulder and turning to the elevators. "I'm on seven." The doors barely closed behind them on the otherwise empty elevator, when they were in deep embrace. Hands roaming over each others bodies, across abs and groping packages.

"Man feels like your spell is working hard on me already." The elevator stops and the doors open at the seventh floor, and they break apart just in time as two ladies are waiting to get on. They step aside, allowing the women to get on and then they exit quickly down the hall toward Chad's room.

Once inside, Magnus embraces Chad tightly as he begins kissing him. Lightly at first like sampling a new treat and then more deeply, letting him know he was hungry for more. Chad succumbs to the hot mans probing tongue quickly and they begin to undress each other. Shirts are easily removed revealing two sexy men with powerful chests. Both nearly hairless and sleek with taunt musculature. They kick off their shoes and remove their socks. Then, taking turns they groped each others groins and slowly remove the pants and finally the constraining shorts.

Chad maneuvers them toward the seating area. After a short while, Chad breaks free long enough to offer Magnus a drink and they sit on the chairs facing each other. They engage in some small talk, learning more about each other. Their eyes dancing over each others naked bodies as they get past the mundane chit chat and delve into the meatier topics of mutual interests.

Chad can barely restrain from attacking Magnus. He wants the man so badly that it is difficult for him to wait until the cockring is in place. He has to keep reminding himself of the goal for the meeting. He needs to complete his Seattle acquisition and Magnus has got to pass the tests.

"I can tell something is on your mind." Magnus interrupts Chad with a puzzled look on his face.

"Not really." Chad denies.

"No, really. What is it? You can tell me anything. I'd just like to get past it so we can enjoy the evening."

"Well?" Chad began. "It's just your body is so perfect. You look so handsome naked. I hate to spoil it and don't want to offend you."

"What's wrong? I'm not easily offended. Just be honest with me."

"Okay, I bought you a little present. But I wonder now if it'll detract from all your physical perfection. I just think every man should wear one all the time." Handing him the package with the cockring inside.

"Now that's a cock ring." Opening the box and pulling out the cockring. "You shouldn't have. You know I've tried one before but didn't get any additional pleasure from wearing it so I threw it away. However, since it'll make you happy I'll wear it for you tonight. Besides, this one is so thick and heavy. It really has some nice masculine qualities."

"Thanks. I think it makes men look all the sexier and studlier. I hope you'll use it tonight at least...” Chad almost gushed as his ploy worked. "Let me put it on properly for you."

"Watching you put it on me would really make it sexy.”

Chad fumbled a bit not wanting it to look like he'd put cockrings on every man in the country. He finally managed to get Magnus's large balls through the ring and then quickly pulled the shaft through. His experienced, slight of hand trick, managed to remove the plastic liner and then he twisted it into position as he activated it.

"There, now doesn't it look good?" He supported the cockringed dick on his hand. Magnus's dick was rapidly growing in a gentle upward curve. "Wow! It looks to me like you might get a lot of pleasure from it."

"From it or from you?" Magnus leaned in and pulled Chad to the floor with him. He kissed Chad deeply as his hard dick probed for Chad's ass opening. "You ever experienced a curved dick before?"

"Can't say that I have." He lied.

"Well you're in for a real treat. Dicks with an upward curve like mine fit real naturally inside a mans hot ass." His dick slides easily inside the moist man hole. "mmmm, you feel good and tight."

"Fuck me, Magnus." Feeling the penetrating probe as it strokes his insides deeper and deeper. His breathing begins to quicken its pace.

"I intend on doing just that. Pumping your ass until I'm satisfied."

Chad knew the curve shape of some dicks please mainly due to the increase friction on the frontal side of the anal cavity. He personally he preferred the straighter, thicker cocks. "mmmmmm, give me more." He did enjoy the feeling as the head of Magnus's dick slid up and down inside. Massaging his prostrate as it made its way deep inside his hot moist man chute. "mmmmmm, yes."

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" Magnus exclaimed. He didn't want to cum so soon. He struggled to hold off as best he could. This wasn't normal for him. He was totally surprised that he was so close to cumming so quickly. Magnus knew that Chad was no where close to orgasm and cumming together was always more pleasurable.

Chad squeezed his glutes, tightened his grip inside to milk the mans dick. He knew exactly what was happening and wanted Magnus totally drained if possible. Magnus continued his strokes as his dick shot several blasts inside of Chad. Finally, he pulled out and rolled over onto his back beside Chad.

"Sorry, man. I didn't mean to cum so quickly."

"Not a problem. I wanted your load." Chad really did. His testing couldn't begin until after the first release. Now was when the cockring would get started.

"Then I'm glad."

"We've all evening to have more fun." He stood up, pulling Magnus with him. Then they sat on the edge of the bed as Chad passed him his drink. As they chatted, while Chad cleaned up the curved manhood and then began to play with it again. It didn't take long for him to get hard again, with the help of a slight tug to activate the cockring.

"You really have a way of stimulating me." Magnus was surprised that Chad was able to get him hard again so quickly. Chad got down onto his knees on the floor and began to suck on Magnus's dick. Magnus watched his dick as it disappeared inch by inch into the hungry mans mouth until it was totally inside. Then he felt the pulling of Chad's suction. "Fuck man, you're going to make me cum again."

Releasing the curved dick and licking it end to end. "Isn't that what you want?" I know that's what I want, he thought to himself.

"Well of course, but I'd much rather fuck your ass again."

"Not this time. You've got to let me taste your cum." He pushed Magnus down onto his back and moved into a sixty-nine position on the bed. "I'll match you lick for lick."

Magnus quickly began to suck on the hard cock above his mouth. It was a real mouthful for him, but he did his best. As he'd take in an inch or two, he felt his dick going into Chad's mouth the same.  If he licked the cock tip to base, Chad licked his the same. They were like mirror images of each other. In and out together. A lick here, a stroke there and Magnus would feel the same thing on his own dick. He cupped Chad's balls in his hand and massaged gently. As he felt Chad doing the same to his own balls. It felt wonderful. He'd never had anyone match him like this. Whatever he wanted done to his own dick, he only had to perform the same action on Chad.

Their emotions began to heighten. A rough pull or two to keep the balls from drawing up helped to prolonging the play. It was both pleasure and torture for Magnus and likely Chad. It seemed he was hard forever before his juices swelled up inside to the point that he couldn't contain the release any longer. His load shot out profusely into Chad's hungry mouth. Chad swallowed repeatedly as the cum continued to flow. However, that is where the reciprocation ended. Chad didn't cum for Magnus at all, not one drop.

"You didn't cum. Did I do something wrong?" Magnus questioned with real concern.

"It's okay, if I cum, then sex is totally over for me. I can't do anything after I cum." Then seeing the disbelief in Magnus's eyes. "Really, I've always been like that." Then reality hit him. Yeah, he'd always been like that with every guy he was with for as long as he can remember, except Brian.

"Wow, I've known others like that, but they usually cum early and then show you the door. They don't usually hold off like you did. Guess that means you aren't done yet." Magnus was pleased and concerned. He'd already shot two large loads and doubted he could continue much at all. Chad was so very hot to him and he wanted to make a good impression.

"Mmmm we are only beginning." Chad knew it wasn't the end as he still had a few more tests to run on his newest alpha male.

"I'll need a few minutes to recharge." Grabbing his drink and taking a couple swallows. As he drank he felt his dick regaining life again.

"You're kidding, right?" Chad was looking at engorged dick standing between the Magnus's legs.

"Dam, guess I'm more horned than usual." Magnus was slightly puzzled about his third erections so quickly. "Maybe wearing a cockring has some benefit after all."

"I want to ride this time." Magnus just indirectly confirmed the cockring was working. Chad knew full well what to expect from the program now. He moved into position and slowly eased down upon the man's hard dick. He didn't need any additional lube as his love chute was plenty ready. Once again he made every effort to enjoy the added intensity in pleasure caused by the curvature as it rubbed his prostrate in all the right ways.

The slick hard dick slowly disappeared inch by inch, inside of Chad, stroke after stroke. Chad increased his pace as he became more accustomed to its size. Magnus was breathing harder and faster as he finally reached out to take hold of the man riding his dick so furiously. Chad had other plans. He grabbed Magnus's arms by the wrists and pinned them down over the man's head. His mouth began to nibble on the two hard nips that peaked each of his pecs. First one and then the other. Back and forth as he continued to ride the hard dick inside his ass.

"Fuck!" Magnus bellowed as he feigned to struggle and get his hands free. Chad continued to ride his Seattle dick hard. He knew he'd found the perfect alpha male and that pleased him enormously. "Shit, I'm cumming again!" Magnus went wild. Bucking up into Chad over and over. The spasms driving Magnus out of control. His cum flowing like lava out of Chad and down onto his pelvis.

"You're one hot man." Chad complimented Magnus.

"Me? It's what you're doing to me. I still can't believe it. Three times in less than an hour. Shit."

"Guess you really do benefit from wearing a cockring." Chad knew he needed to encourage Magnus into keeping the cockring on until he was gone. He didn't want Magnus finding out that he had no choice but to wear it until after Chad was out of town.

"Fuck yeah. I don't think I'll ever take it off."

"You're just saying that to make me feel good about giving it to you." Chad teased, knowing full well the reality of the future for Magnus.

"No, really, I'm going to wear it every time I have sex from now on."

Chad knew that was a true statement. He also knew that Magnus would really be wearing it all the time from now on. At least until he had no more use for him.

Chad and Magnus went to the bathroom and got into the shower together. Chad began soaping up Magnus and working the lather into a nice frothy coating. He paid extra attention to the cum stuck on his lightly hairy chest and abs. Magnus rinsed off and then he returned the favor. Soaping Chad's body top to bottom and working his finger deep inside Chad's ass. First on finger, and then another, and then he managed to get a third finger inside.

"Man, you really know how to work me up." Chad was really getting worked up again. His cock was so close that he began jerking off as Magnus continued to work a forth finger into his ass. "Ung, oh, mmmmmmm."

Chad fell back against Magnus as his load blasted out all over the glass shower doors. His spasms continued for several minutes as Magnus continued to work on his ass. Magnus wanted be sure that Chad got relieved of his load before the night was over.

"Stop, Stop, please, enough." Chad asked and then commanded politely. He pulls away and turns facing Magnus. Plants a big kiss on him and plays lightly with his dick. They continue kissing and fondling each others bodies as they rinsed off. Once done they step out of the shower and began to towel dry.

"mmmmmm, I really like this." Chad reached around Magnus and purposely surrounded the cockring with his hand. He still wanted to test the failsafe one more time, by giving the cockring a slight tug.

"Dam! Look what you're doing to me again!" Magnus complained jokingly.

"Yeah, I know." Chad continued his test until he was sure the failsafe would force Magnus to grow to his limit before he let go.

"Fuck, I'm getting another erection!" Magnus could hardly believe it. He tried to hide how painful it was by acting macho about it.
"Dam, is it big this time or what?"

"Sure looks extra huge to me." Chad chimed in his encouragement even though he knew Magnus could be in pain from the failsafe. A  normal erection pretty well stretched his shaft skin to its limit and this was designed to go 5% beyond.

Magnus was jacking furiously for all its worth. "Man it really hurts it's so hard." His hips swaying back and forth. "Dam, I gotta cum." His dick throbbed and his balls drew up tight. Finally his cum erupted violently, flying all over the mirror. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Chad acted surprised as he watched. Once Magnus was done shooting his forth load, Chad kissed him deeply. "You going to remember me fondly after tonight?"

"You know I will." After a bit, they went back into the main room and got dressed. They chatted some more and then Magnus indicated he needed to get home. They said their good byes at the door and Magnus indicated he would be back tomorrow if it was okay with Chad.

"We'll see how it goes." Chad lied. Once the door was shut, Chad logged into the system and began updating the settings for Magnus in the system. He packed quickly and checked out of the hotel. He wanted to get back to his own home. After several months on the road, it was time for some much needed relaxation.

Magnus arrived home late and was so tired and worn out he plopped down on the bed and fell asleep. He woke up early in the morning and was basking in the exhilaration from all the activity the previous night. He got out of bed and made his way to the shower. It was then that he remembered the cockring. It felt good around his half erect dick as it swung back and forth.

"mmmmm, maybe I'll just keep wearing this." Looking in the mirror he liked the way it emphasized his dick. He stepped into the shower and began washing up. Soaping his body head to toe and then a little extra emphasis on his privates. Working the suds around his groin as he tried to clean up under the cockring moving it just a bit. An erection quickly developed and grew rapidly. He made no association between his cleaning under the cockring and the result. Why would he? Thoughts of Chad and last night flooded his memory. "Guess I've enough time to take care of a load."

Magnus began stroking his dick. Long slow strokes at first which quickly became rapid jack hammering as he couldn't get enough. His dick was pounding, internally he was peaking and yet didn't want it to end.

"Fuck" he screamed as the load pelted the wall of the shower and he fell back under the spray.

He changed to cold water to help him settle down more quickly. As he cooled off, the cockring glistened catching his attention. I can't wear it to work or I'll never get my mind off sex. He thought to himself, but also realized he would never get it removed while he was still partially erect. He turned the water off, grabbed his towel and dried as he stepped out of the shower.

He was almost completely dressed when he remembered the cockring. He unzipped his slacks and pulled them down along with his shorts.  He had to admit that the cockring did look good on him. He placed his hand around it and began to pull it off at the same time trying to pull his shaft up through the opening to free himself. The cockring reacted promptly causing an enormously painful erection.

"Oh, Fuck!" Magnus screamed as he slammed his fist into the wall, breaking the sheetrock. "That fuckin son of a bitch. I thought there was something strange about this cockring and I'll bet Chad knows." He grabbed his cell phone, fumbling to punch in Chad's number as he continued to jack himself off. The automated system at the cell company answered and informed him the number was no longer in service. "Shit! I'm so totally fucked up now." Magnus realized he may be stuck wearing the cockring for a long time. At least until he could find Chad or figure out another solution.

• Upvote 12

Well done. Well done! How do you keep out doing yourself?

Wish I could keep out doing it.. Getting more difficult as story builds and so many paths to take it to end. This has evolved since I started it several years ago. Had to lay it aside back then. Hope I can move it to finish this time around. Feedback and comments really help spur it along. Many thanks to all.

• Upvote 1

Keep it coming.

I think if two alpha's should meet and fuck. who ever tops should get more muscular somehow and even bigger if a double event happens.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...