The Symbiote Snake (Full)

LionBUff

Wilmon, a 6’5” lion, and his boyfriend Anton, a 6’ wolf, stared into eachothers eyes as they pulled up the others sweaty gym shirts. They were still wearing their skin tight sweatpants, but they were too focused on the upper halves of their bodies to care. Both men slid the other’s covering off like they were opening a present, the best present they could ever ask for. Once the coverings were out of the way, both men took a quick glance at the other’s fit body before charging their mouths into the other’s like a magnet. Their tongues rubbed together almost as hard as their shirtless bodies, their hands gripping and pulling at the other like the out of control animals they were. Their bulges were forced into the other, yet forced out at the same time. It wasn’t long before their waste were pushed apart, thanks to their growing tree trunks.

The passion between the two masculine mating creatures was so intense that Wilmon didn’t notice the painful cramps in his crotch. His testicals and shaft were filled with more than blood and love. The muscles operating his mating machine twitched as his body tried to fight the invasion of something they’ve never felt before. When Wilmon finally felt it, he first thought it was just his body preparing to turn Anton’s colin into jello. Wilmon welcomed these testicular cramps and thought that he was about to fire off the biggest rocket of seed he’s ever brewed in his balls.

The pains got bigger, and Wilmon felt like a love making beast. This pride continued until his testicals started to expand and compress as if they were inhaling and exhaling. Wilmon felt like he had a second pair of lungs in his pants… and didn’t know what was going on. Even his most explosive cum dumps didn’t feel like this. Wilmon stopped loving his mate and took a small step back.

“What’s wrong,” Anton asked.  Wilmon gripped his balls and felt the slight movement of his balls in his hands. His palms felt the scrotum rising and falling just enough for him to feel it.

“I think my balls are breathing,” He told Anton as they both looked down at his sweatpants. Anton saw the slight twitching of his boyfriend’s testicals and grinned. Anton was extremely turned on at the site of the bulge moving on its own, not knowing how painful the experience was for Wilmon. Anton reached out and squeezed the breathing balls like a door knob. He gripped down on the bulge and felt the inhale and exhale of the bulge for himself.

“You get hotter every day,” Anton said blushing. His face had as much blood as his rising cock.

“What’s going on?” Wilmon rubbed his bulge trying to calm the nerves in his scrotum. This proved to be useless as the breathing got harder. The bump in his sweatpants now looked like a heartbeat. The seamen inside his cum bags sloshed around as the balls pulsed up and down with such intensity that it looked like someone’s finger was moving back and forth inside his pants. Anton stood there watching.

The pain of the cramping between his legs was too much for Wilmon to deal with now. The balls weren’t just pulsing now… they were expanding. What ever invaded his sex organs was producing its own liquid seed at a rate of 2 tbsps a second. The expanding balls filled to the top with new, fresh, hot cum. He slowly approached the bed next to him, trying to move in a way that wouldn't make the throbbing hurt more than it did. He laid down on the bed and opened his legs, allowing the expanding balls to inflate onto the bed. He wanted to take his pants off, but the stretchable fabric of the sweat pants expanded with his seed brewing. His balls were bouncing up and down on their own like a basketball. The invading thing in his balls kept the new milk flowing as much as possible. Wilmon felt like he was carrying a kicking pack of cubs in his balls.

Anton laid down next to Wilmon and his dancing bulge that wouldn’t stop growing. Wilmon moaned, feeling like his balls were being jerked around by an angry bob. Anton tried to comfort his mate. He pulled his body next to Wilmon’s and rubbed his hand around the throbbing, breathing, bulge. He caressed the moving lump in Wilmon’s pants as if he were taming a savage beast. Wilmon Just kept his legs open and breathed.

While Wilmon’s balls were filling up with pints and pints of new milk, his cock started to grow too. The length grew outwards as if a snake were leaving his body. The head of his cock crawled up the hill of his fat, cream filled balls and down his sweatpants. If the internal explosion of cum wasn’t painful enough, now his stretching shaft was adding stress to the veins around the meat as they expanded to supply blood to the multiplying length. His cock was still mostly soft, but it was long enough to spew seed into a hole on the other end of a pipe.

His sweatpants did their best to stay together. Wilmon could feel the fabric fighting his transformation. The pants tried to conceal the bouncing seamen, but the stretching cock was too much. As his cock slid down the bouncing hump of his balls, the pants started tearing seam by seam. Anton watched the creature tear Wilmon’s pants as it expanded out of his body and hunted for a hole to destroy. When his meaty noodle stretched down to the top of the mountain of seed, the pants finally surrendered. The last seam down the length of the shaft tore open and Wilmon’s wild animal was finally in the wild. His testicles shook off any remaining fabric.

Wilmon’s balls now held so much seed that he could donate sperm to an entire herd of bulls and still have enough to breed a pack of wolves with his pre alone. His balls were bigger than his head, and made of nothing but slimy milk. His cock was so long and wide that it could replace a broken pipe.

5 hours ago

Wilmon was drying off in the shower at his local gym. Today was his first day at the gym, and he wanted to test their showers. As he was rubbing the towel across his soaked body, he heard footsteps walk past the shower from the entrance, down the short hall of showers, and into a door. Wilmon thought the door was just a janitor's closet so he assumed it was the janitor. He heard another pair of footsteps and thought another janitor was helping the first. Then he heard a fourth set of foots walk into the door. Then another. Five men walked into the door before he got a chance to walk out and try to figure out why so many guys were walking into the closet and not coming out.

Wilmon carried all of his stuff out of the shower and walked up to the door. There was no sign on it, which Wilmon thought was unusual. Even janitor closets have signs… most of the time. Wilmon didn’t want to walk in un invited, so he turned around and made his way down the hall of showers. When he got half way out of the showers, the door opened. Wilmon turned around to get a look at who was walking out. Wilmon didn’t expect what he saw.

A horse and lion were walking out holding hands. Both men made Wilmon look like a midget by comparison. Their bodies were impressive, but what caught Wilmon off guard was the fact that they were naked. They weren’t just naked... their long and soft cocks were hanging down, dripping cum all over the floor. Both cocks were soaked in white slime from their tips to a splatter at the base of their stomach. Their cocks looked like they were shoved down a barrel of warm yogurt.

“You came first,” the lion demanded to the horse.

“No…” the horse barked back, “you were feeling my opening act. YOU came first! I felt that pewny leak of yours way before mine!” Wilmon stood there and watched the two competitive mates walk towards him… their cum covered meat drizzling all over the place.

“That ‘pewny leak’ wasn’t even my pre, it was just a few squirts left over from the last time you begged me to stuff you!” The horse was about to say something back, but Wolmon’s blushing distracted him. The lion noticed the horse’s sudden pause and looked over at Wilmon. Both men stood there, airing their meat, looking directly at Wilmon.

“What’s down there?” Wilmon asked pointing to the closing door.

“The breeding training room, why? Is this your first day?”

“What’s a breeding training room,” Wilmon said staring at the door and the two giant figures in front of him.

“What it sounds like,” the horse said with an arrogant grin.

“He didn’t know… he’s never been to a gym this good before” the lion said in a reassuring voice. He turned to Wilmon and said “it’s the part of the gym people don’t talk about outside of the gym because it’s to progressive and weird. The breeding training room is a part of the gym almost completely hidden. Here, it’s in the basement. Anyway, it has everything you need to help you become the badest sex beast you can be. It has breeding mounts to measure your stamina and your load volume. It has pumps to inflate your meat as much as you physically can. It has glory holes to make you the longest lasting stud the club has ever seen. It has artificial sperm injections to make your loads bigger. It even has personal male trainers to give you advice on positions and thrusting techniques and a ton of bedrooms to give you and your mate privacy.  If you don’t have a partner to bring, or a profesional sex trainer, they have a male playground at the end of the hall. You can meet other men in this huge wide open space covered with bondage stations, swings, and a mattress twice the size of a king for when you want to pile on the fun.”

“And you just walk in…”

“And have the time of your life” the horse interrupted.  

“Me and my can’t last two minutes stallion husband would show you around if we hadn't already dried ourselves up.” The horse punched the lion, playfully, and they walked past Wilmon. Wilmon sucked up their musk as they walked past them.

“Good luck in there,” the horse told Wilmon as they walked away. Now, it was just Wilmon and the door. Wilmon told himself that he didn’t need to go into any breeding training, especially sense he had just left the shower a minute ago. But, the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to impress Anton with his new tricks and pumped up cock and artificially loaded loads. He could already hear Anton screaming for him to pull his huge log out of his tight holl and see Anton’s belly inflate out across the bed and smell his musk gas up the bedroom. Wilmon knew he couldn’t just find out about a breeding training room and not go in.

As Wilmon walked in, he could smell just how well used this place was. The locker room he was just in was nothing compared to this. The air was more musk and sweat than it was oxygen… and he loved it. The first thing he saw was a hallway of solid black doors. The hall was eliminated by dim neon lights. The floors had a pattern of white blobs on top of the original black tile… some were probably from the men he just met. On the right side of the hallways, the doors were labeled “PRIVACY PARADISE.” the doors on the left were labeled “SOLO SPEWING.” He walked down the hall, past at least 10 doors on each side, and entered a new hallway perpendicular to the first. Down the left side of the new hall were a set of doors and a sign hanging from the ceiling labeled “MATING 101.” Down the right side was another corner that turned left. On the part of the wall visible to him was a spray painted mural of a rainforest with the words “WILD JUNGLE” in fat drippy white letters with an white runny arrow pointing left towards the rest of the halls.

Wilmon wanted to see the male playground scene the lion described. We walked towards the mural and took a left. He could already see many men playing on the adult playground. He picked up the pace to get a closer look. In the middle of the room was a row of bondage swings. A horse was being suspended from one of the swings with a red gag ball in his mouth. 3 elephants, covered in shredded veins and unnaturally bulked muscles, stood under him. The horse was level with the 3 elephants waists. All three elephants were thrusting themselves into the bottom of the horse at the same time. Wilmon could see their sacks bouncing around freely. The horse was smiling as wide as the gag would allow. On the left side of the big WILD JUNGLE room was a line of twin beds. At the end of one, a bull was standing there with a fox laying at his waist. The fox was coughing up white droplets as the bull shoved his waist in and out with the calm grace of a gliding bird. The fox was slender and short, but the bull was bulky and fat with a massive gut. The fox was barely bigger than a bull’s condom, but he showed no signs of not loving every thrust the heavy bull forced up him. Infact, the more he coughed up the bull’s milk, the more he was begging for more. The bull never ignored the tiny fox’s request. On the right side of the room was a bed bigger than any Wilmon had ever seen. Wilmon thought there were about 7 men on the one bed, but he couldn’t keep track of the exact number because they wouldn’t sit still or slow down. The group of naked men moved in and out of their bodies like waves crashing in the ocean. Squirts were flying everywhere, nonstop, but he had no clue who’s load was fertilizing the pile of men. He just saw random ejeculations raining over the bed.

The masculine play ground was too much excitement for him. He turned around and walked down the hall and into the set of doors under the label “MATING 101.” The doors all had signs like a portable bathroom with the word “occupied” above most of the doors. Wilmon walked down to the end of the hall, hoping to see at least one green sign. He finally found one on the right at the very end. He knocked on the door and a soft male voice told him to “come in and lock it behind you.” He followed the voices instructions and opened the door. He saw a slim buck siding at the head of the bed with his legs wide open. A pile of wrinkled sheets was the only thing covering his waist. The buck’s green eyes winked as Wilmon shut the door and locked it. “What are you here for? Do you want your body to tell your mate how loving and romantic you are…  or do you want to pound him till you push his spine up his throat and make him feel paralized?” He took a minute to think about it, then said;

“I want Anton to feel my body display the feelings my mouth can’t say… make him feel like our bed is heaven itself… for the first few minutes. Then I wanna treat him like he’s a tiny prey being mauled by a savage and starving animal. I don’t just want sex with Anton, I want him to be turned inside out. I want the love of my life to twist his body into mine like a tangled knot. I don’t just want to make him cum… I want him to erupt like a volcano. Sex is just sticking yourself in someone else… I want us to truly let loose.” The deer glared at Wilmon and said;

“Most men just come in for advice on lasting longer. I’ve never seen anyone rant about love like that.”    

“Well I don’t think my words or actions will ever do it justice, but I can try. What’s your advice.” The buck took off the sheets to show his entire naked body and his hard meat.

“Let’s see what you’ve got so far and I can help you unleash the beast.” As the deer said this, he stood up and walked towards Wilmon. “Follow me. We’ll just start with the basics today.” The Buck led Wilmon to the hallway of doors labeled “SOLO SPEWING” and opened a door for Wilmon. The room was dimly lit with one brown and orange bulb above a breeding mount. The walls were covered with posters of godly men in little to no clothing. Some of the posters were a close up shot of girthy and veiny cocks of a variety of animals dripping cum down the side of their shafts. Both men walked inside and the buck closed the door behind them. “Before we advance to the positions, I first want to see the kind of shape you are in. Take those off and set them aside, then mount this machine. Wilmon took off everything he had and threw them in a corner. He looked at the machine and how much wider the tube was then his girth.

“It’s to big for me, I’m not like those studs out there.” The deer looked at Wilmon’s soft meat, bent down and cupped Wilmon’s balls in his hands.

“You’re actually bigger than most of my clients,” he said in a soft voice, “and this machine isn’t even on. Once I turn it on, it’ll grip down to your size. No one is big enough to fit before I turn it on. Now quit being dramatic and remember how much you love the man you’re doing this for.” The buck’s motivation made his cock spring up along with his confidence. The deer let go of Wilmon’s testicals and stepped aside. Wilmon felt a little uncomfortable using a breeding mount in front of the buck, then he reminded himself of Anton. He imagined the machine as Anton. He pictured Anton’s tight and adorable cheeks on their bed at home. He thought about Anton on his knees pointing his bare ass at him… inviting him to explore the caves inside his body.

Wilmon pushed his cock in the hole and the buck turned it on. He didn’t know it at the time, but the man who used the same machine before him was carrying an “SSS” or “Strictly Sexual Symbiote.” The symbiote behaves like the famous symbiote “Venom,” but this specific species of symbiote only cares about the sexual organs of a man. The man before him didn’t realize he was carrying it because the organism took no interest in him, it left him alone. When the man before ejeculated into the breeding mount, the SSS swam out with his sperm and was hiding inside the same tube Wilmon just used.

As Wilmon imagined the machine as Anton begging for more, the SSS landed on his foreskin. In its original form, the symbiote is too small to see or feel. Wilmon had no idea that a microscopic creature was moving down the tunnel of his tube. The organism absorbed testosterone from the cock and gained strength to move all the may down to the testicals. Once it was in the testicals, it tested it’s genetic interest DNA against his. Unfortunately for Wilmon, the SSS found his seamen and sperm to be a gold mine of rish male hormones and protein. It devoured his sperm as food and inserted itself into the muscles of the host’s reproduction organs. The symbiote slowly took over his seed and re generated its own. The symbiote started small, so he wouldn’t feel it for at least another 5 hours.

When the symbiote gains full control, Wilmon won’t be able to think about anything but sex. His balls will have a constant need to be emptied. His cock will always want to be rock solid and inside something. His sperm, overtaken by the sexual parasite, will do whatever it takes to mate. Wilmon will become the horniest creature on earth. His sex drive will be the only emotion he feels. No covering is safe from his desire ripping it off like a present on christmas day.

“How was that,” Wilmon asked the buck.

“Impressive. Go home, rest, eat lots of protein and healthy fats, practice ejectulating as much as possible to force your testicals to never stop brewing more seamen, and your boyfriend will never go to bed unsatisfied ever again. Come back at least once a week so I can track your progress.”

“Got it,” Wilmon told him. At that moment, the SSS dropped into the pool of seed in his testicals and made a small tidal wave. Wilmon felt the tidal wave in his balls, but assumed the slight sensation was only because he had just released a load. Wlmon went home, not prepared for the horror show his cock was about to perform.

Part 3

Anton felt bad for Wilmon and his perfectly good pair of pants. He knew his boyfriend was in a lot of pain. He may be well hung, but he wasn’t THIS well hung. His body wasn’t used to having half a gallon in each orb… or an 18 inch pole that weighed at least 5 pounds alone. Only a whale would be used to carrying this much weight in his crotch. Anton tried to think of a way to make things better for Wilmon, but the veiny inflatable tube man on Wilmon’s lap wouldn’t sit still long enough for him to think. Anton had seen his passionate mate throb like a hotdog being shocked… but this wasn’t throbbing. Wilmon’s cock didn’t know it wanted to bend down or stick straight up… so it switched between the two. His cock would stick straight up like a telephone pole, sink down to an arch, slowly bending down. Just when it looked like his cock had lost all interest in ripping someone’s guts open, it would spring right up again. Every time the pulsing creature sprang back to life… to seemed to be a little bigger.  

“What do you want me to do,” Anton said trying to be helpful.  

“It’s so heavy babe,” Wilmon said cupping as much of his fat sack as he could in his hand. “You know what to do. Get this tank of fish out of me!” Anton had made his boy friend cum more times than he could count. He knew all of the soft spots Wilmon was sensitive to. He could operate this machinery with his hands tied behind his back.

“Don’t have to tell me twice.” Anton immediately grabbed the head of the snake with his right hand, pushed it up and out of his way, used his left hand to push his balls down, lowered his head, and kissed the valley connecting the balls to the tube. He sucked on the base of his cock until he heard a faint groan echoing from inside his body. Knowing it was working, he stuck his tongue out and looked for a vein to guide him down the scrotum. When he found a vein pumping with excitement, he ran the tip of his tongue from the base of the tower to the bottom of his left sack, squeezing the vein the entire way down. When Anton reached the widest part of the musky sphere. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and pushed his face into the blob of skin. He pushed himself into the left testical so deeply what his entire face was smeared in musk. When Anton couldn’t force his face into the sperm sack any further, he gripped down with his lips. He grabbed a chuck of the testical and sucked the skin holding his balls into his mouth. Wilmon moaned, unprepared for the strength of his mate’s suction.

Wilmon wasn’t the only one enjoying the feeling of Anton filling his mouth with as much of his melons as he could. The sperm swimming inside his balls and the symbiote controlling the nerves weren’t prepared his Anton’s mouth. The nerves in the sack carrying the loads of seamen shocked his entire body. Wilmon lost control of his muscles for a split second. He found himself thrusting upwards with no warning. He just launched his shaft up in the air like a rocket, screaming with uncontrollable pleasure like a siren warning anyone who could hear to take shelter. Anton moved out of the way and waited for his partner’s explosive thrust to end.

“Keep going” Wilmon demanded! Anton knew his boyfriend was ready to get his heavy load out of his body as fast as possible and tried a new position. He got on his knees on the bed and walked over to the symbiote controlled tube above his lover’s lap. He inched up to the tower until it was pounding against his stomach. He grabbed the snake as if he were hugging it and sat down on the the bloated balls below. His ass was resting on Wilmon’s melons of sperm as if they were a cushion on a chair.

“Listen,” Anton said, speaking directly to the pulsing head. He gripped the girth with all the strength he had, looked directly at the black abyss of the long tube in his hands, and said “give me everything you’ve got.” He rubbed and caressed the cock as he spoke to it, paying close attention to the veins. “I’m starving... I need the milk of a real stallion to fill me up. I need the seed of a real beast to fertilize my body. I want your juices to run through my blood. I want your injection to spray through my insides! Mate me till you can’t brew another sperm cell! Pulse through me and shake my core!”

Anton, surprised that his speech wasn’t working, tried one last thing. placed both hands on either side and ran them up and down every inch as fast as he could. He began with up and down jerks before he tried grabbing as much girth as his palms could hold and rubbed it in a circular motion. The throbbing speed up. He wrapped his arms around the beast as if he were hugging it and bounced his body up and down using his entire torso to thrust the foreskin. As he was bouncing, he got a little too excited and lifted his body higher than he meant to. When he threw himself back down, he no longer felt the overwhelming meat on the outside of his body.  

Anton screamed. He screamed louder than he thought he could. For a split second, he panicked. But, he soon realized that this wasn’t anywhere near as painful as he expected. He felt like he was being hugged on the inside.

Anton stopped bouncing and sat there, calmy processing what was happening. He had an enormous cock wedging his body apart. He could feel the head rubbing against the food in his stomach. He felt his colon wrapping around the veins like a condom. His tiny, tight, ass hole was now a gaping mouth ingesting every inch of a savage monster. The pulsing of testosterone in and out felt like a python slithering through his internal organs. Wilmon reached out and rubbed Anton’s upper belly. Anton looked down at Wilmon’s soothing hand and saw the outline of the head, the heartbeat visibly pumping against the outside of his body. While they rubbed Anton’s stomach, and Wilmon’s mushroom head, Wilmon said;

“Hold on babe, I can feel cum heading up my cock.” Wilmon leaned back and gripped Anton’s legs. Cum swam out of his tube so smoothly and powerfully that Wilmon felt like he was peeing instead of cuming. Anton’s face turned dark red as his body temperature rose 4 degrees. Both lovers silently waited for the cum dumping to finish filling Anton’s slim body. The seamen spread out through Anton’s body and fertilized almost all of his muscles and organs.

“Thanks babe,” Anton said, rubbing the side of Wilmon’s smiling face. Anton tried to get up and move on with his day. The symbiotic snake wasn’t ready for him to leave yet. The pipe of meat curled around Anton’s stomach and gripped down like a snake on a mouse. Anton tried to fight the creature coiling around his organ but the breeding organism had other plans.

“What’s going on,” Wilmon asked in a panic.

“Your friend won’t get out from inside me.” Wilmon and Anton both tried to separate their bodies, but the grip of his cock was too tight. When Anton tired himself out, the rope inside of him listened up the grip, but stayed in a hook shape to keep Anton pinned to Wilmon’s body. The cock truly became a snake when the head slithered into Anton’s stomach. The tube of his shaft opened up and pulled all of the food from his stomach and into the tunnel. When the python was finished emptying Anton’s stomach, it slithered out and made its way to the outside edge of his guts. Both men watched the cock bulge out of his skin so far that it looked like the cock was trying to pop out. The living meat didn’t pop out, but instead crawled down the center of his abdominal muscles. The snake used the crease in his stomach as a pathway down his torso. The cock kept stretching until the head was bulging out right above his cock. The cock, from the inside, played with Anton’s balls to arouse his cock as much as possible. The snake positioned the mushroom tip under the tubes that carried his sperm from his balls to his cock for ejeculation. The snake wiggled back and forth against his sperm tubes. From the outside, it looked like Anton had jammed a beating heart up his gut.

Anton found out the snake was only doing this to locate the entrance to his testicals. Once the mating beast found the openings to his balls, it slithered right into his right ball. The cock rubbed itself up and down the inner sperm sack to stretch out the organ. It forced itself outward from inside his right orb as much as it could. When the snake decided that it had cleared enough room. Wilmon felt his balls squiz. He lost control and grabbed Anton’s shoulders and forced him against his waist.  

“BRACE YOURSELF!” Wilmon warned Anton. He could feel the cum eruption jet streaming up his cock. His balls released so much seed at once that Wilmon almost lost all feeling in his cum sacks.

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cum flooded his right testical until his scrotum couldn’t stretch any further. Cum overflowed from his right testical to his left. When his balls couldn’t stretch any further, the eruption flowed into his cock. Like his testicals, his cock grew four times bigger than they were. So much milk rushed into his cock that it made his meat look white. His cock filled up  like a condom until his foreskin couldn’t handle any more pressure. Next were the abdominal muscles just above the ballon cock. His muscles absorbed the cum like a sponge. 8 bumps inflated from his once flat stomach until they morphed into one slimy bulge. His cum stuffing continued ejeculating like a gyser as the overflowing milk spilled into his stomach. Anton coughed up cum all over the bed and Wilmon’s face. Each caugh of cum held more sperm than most men’s climax’s. After the pressure inside his body built up so much that his body went into fight or flight more, Anton vomited cum on his round gut.

When Wilmon’s savage and wild breeding stopped,  Wilmon’s cock finally softened. Anton used the strength he had left to stand up. When he did, the once violent mating machine finally popped out of his stretched hole. 90% of the cum he had once ingested gushed out from his ass like a waterfall. His body morphed back to its original shape as the warm cum flowed out.

Once Anton got rid of all the cum in his body, he laid down next to Wilmon. Wilmon’s SSS was clearly still present in his reproductive system, but for now it was recovering.

“Sorry,” Wilmon awkwardly said.

“For what,” Anton asked pulling the love of his life closer to him. “I knew I loved you before, but I never knew just how much more I could love you. Where else am I going to find a stallion like this to breed me like THIS?”  

“It’s not really me, something took over my body.” Anton placed his hand on the freakishly large sack between his mate’s legs and told him;

“I loved you before this thing took over. I don’t care if this thing took over your body or not, I still want this body stuffing me for the rest of my life. I don’t want any other stallion splitting me open. I want this one!” Anton patted this warm testicals and rubbed them as he leaned in for a kiss. Wilmon grabbed his soulmate and nearly sucked his teeth out. They played with the other’s body until they fell asleep. The bed was still soaked in cum, but the mates were too focused on loving the other to even notice. They fell asleep with their bodies tied together like a knot, using the body warmth of their partner as a blanket. Both men dreamed of the other.

• Thanks 1