Boar's Blues

"How do you feel," Grant asked Barak as he was knelt down on his knees beneath the boar's bloated belly and bloated balls. Grant, a human doctor whose main field of study is male anatomy and health, was visiting an enormous Boar male named Barak at his small hut just outside the small village. Barak hadn't ejaculated in days, and his testicles were screaming for release.

"A lot better, but I don't think I'm done," Barak told him honestly. Grant tried to remain calm, but the boar's body was filling him with jealousy and desire.

"I've milked 3 loads out of you already," Grant said starring and the wet low hanging testicles. Grant rubbed the Boar's oversized testicles, fascinated by what he was holding. He has never heard of a male of any species cumming this much, but here he was draining Barak's balls over and over and over.

"And I feel like I could dump three more loads doc," Barak told him. Barak felt bad for making Grant work this hard, but he also knew how much Grant was enjoying this. He could see Grant blushing from a mile away.

"I might need something more stimulating than my hands," Grant said standing up. "Time for my toys," Grant told Barak in a deep gruffly voice. He winked at Barak and walked outside the small hut to his leather bag of supplies.

Barak stood there completely naked. He calmly stroked his cock in his right hand and squeezed his sore sack in his left as he waited for Grant to get back. Barak listened to the slimy smacking of his sweat rubbing against his hand and thought about all of the intense matings he has dominated before. The thought of the countless men he's gapped open made his balls cramp up a little, but not enough to pump out another load. He kept himself as aroused and hard as possible while he waited.

Outside, Grant pulled a metal rod with a smooth round tip attached to a cord and a small box with buttons on it. The metal tool was splattered with white stains, especially on the main tip where the metal's original color was almost completely painted over with white. Grant pushed the button that was the biggest and only one on the top of the box. A faint humming emitted from the core of the small box.

Grant walked back into the hut with the machine humming in his hands. The site of Barak keeping himself hard was something Grant still wasn't used to despite how long he had been under his crotch buried in Barak's plump balls. He froze for a brief moment to admire the girth of Berek's flesh before saying;

"This lil' guy is gonna make you spray every drop you've got down there." Barak lowered his eyebrows and scanned the toll in Grant's hands. He had no idea what it was, and he was a little worried.

"Um, What's it do," Barak asked in a quiet and soft concerned voice.

"It won't hurt, it'll just make your balls feel like you have a million tiny mates breeding your buff body." Barak smirked at Grant's description.

"Really," Barak asked, not believing Grant. Grant didn't bother to explain the machine to Barak. Instead, he got down on his knees and held the machine under Barak's balls. He dug his face into Barak's left testicle and grabbed a chunk of the scrotum with his lips. Grant sucked the skin holding Barak's heavy balls and licked the lump of musky meat in his mouth using his tongue to tickle the veins in his mouth.

Barak started to moan. His voice groaned like it had a mind of its own. After the fourth moan, Grant took his mouth off the sack. Without warning, he stuck the metal rood into the small wet circle leftover from his mouth. Barak let out a low moan and ground his teeth together.

Grant wasn't kidding. The subtle electronic pulse shocking his balls didn't hurt at all, it felt like the seamen that had been stuck inside his body was ready to fly out. His balls twitched like they were trying to bounce out of the sack holding them together. Barak moaned again. He thought his testicles were trying to roll out of his cock. His cock started bouncing in every direction. No one was touching it, but Barak's veiny rod was throwing itself around anyways. His cock was a red blur to Grant.

Grant doubled the power of the machine. This made his balls clench even more. Now Barak thought it felt like someone was trying to squeeze his seed out of him. He could feel his heartbeat beating against his bags of seamen.

He felt his body preparing to blow an explosive load. His sperm was ready to fertilize anything they could touch, and it wasn't going to do it calmly. The pressure between his legs was too much. He could barely think about anything but breeding.

He wanted to warn Grant of the volcano he was about to spray out of his cock. Unfortunately for Grant, Barak's body was too eager to mate. The cum eruption knocked him down to the ground. Barak's seamen jet streamed right into his face and knocked Grant down. Grant whipped the warm slime off of his eyes and looked up and Barak's cock. The white river was flowing so far into the air that Grant had to turn around to see the end of the cum stream. The flow of white didn't end until the other side of the entrance to the hut. Barak was shooting his seed onto the ground outside!

"GOD YES" Barak groaned. Grant looked back over at Barak. His balls were visibly pulsing. Barak's testicles transformed into two beating hearts hanging down below his cock. Barak leaned his head back and moaned again. The stream gained more pressure and sprayed further out. Barak was standing, but he opened his legs as much as he could. He wanted his throbbing testicles to have as much room as they could. He thrusted his hips, imagining a beautiful and tight body soaking up his seed. He pictured a mate screaming at him to breed them. He pictured his seamen flooding that hungry body. He could see his cum flowing through the stomach of his mate, and how full his mate would feel. His cum continued spraying out of his buff body with no signs of it drying up.

Grant got up and positioned himself under Barak. The balls were still beating like two hearts when Grant used both hands to massage the testicles. He relieved the stress on Barak's scrotum by holding the balls and throwing them around in his hands. Grant even tried resting his head against the boar's balls like a pillow. He sat there, on his knees below Barak's belly, holding the enormous sack of male meat against his head. he could hear the cum being squeezed out of Barak, It sounded like a furious raging river.

2 hours ago

Grant had been living Boarton for just over a month now. Boarton was a small town buried deep in the valleys under Mount Kenya. The town was almost completely inhabited by male Boars, something Grant thought would get old fast. He assumed that being the only human would make him the local punch-line. However, the unusually enormous bodies of the males that surrounded him required constant upkeep and maintenance, and the boars around him were thankful that a doctor was there to take care of them. Grant wasn't oozing with testosterone like the rest of the town, but the men respected him as one of their own. He was seen as the man who kept everyone healthy, the small human who kept their big muscles in top shape.

As Grant was sitting inside of the local tavern eating a small lunch of sausage topped with vegetables, he couldn't help but look around at the manly mountains all around him. Everyone had biceps bouncing out of their arms. All the men had chests that popped through their shirts, if they were even wearing one at all, that curved out of their wide bodies. They all wore some form of kilt or fabric politely covering what mattered the most. The fabric never did what it supposed to one hundred percent because Grant could see the girth swing against the fabric with every step the males made. The coverings always looked like they were blowing in the wind regardless of the weather outside. Grant always felt jealous of the beasts around him but he knew he was just as important as every other man as he was the one who kept their built bodies in shape.

Grant noticed one Boar that seemed to be staring at him from across the tavern while he looked around. This particular boar was sitting at a table with a group of boars who were noticeably smaller but still enormous compared to Grant. The boar that was at the table looked at Grant in the eyes and the other boars pointed at Grant to tell the large boar he had found what he was looking for. The largest boar who was staring at him didn't break eye contact with Grant when he stood up. Grant was on the other side of the tavern but he could see the bulge stretching his covering just as well as he could see the veins that stretched across his bulky body like vines on an ancient tree. Grant had seen countless men that could swallow his head in their cocks, but this boar was giant in every corner of his figure, even by the standards of this town of massive men. The boar walked over to Grant with his covering fluttering.

"Hello," the boar told Grant in an intimidating yet calm deep voice. Grant took a quick and deep breath to calm his nerves and silently waved back. "I've heard rumors about you. you're Grant, right?" Grant nodded. He still had some of his lunch in his mouth and he wanted to finish chewing that bite before he spoke to the boar. "I've heard about the stories of you helping my brothers. You've never failed at helping them fix anything from muscle cramps and infidelity to sprained dicks. Well, I was glad to hear that, because I need your help." The boar looked at the lonely table Grant was eating at and asked him "may I sit down?" Grant swallowed the food in his mouth and motioned for him to sit.

"What seems to be the problem, sir," Grant asked him trying his best not to stare at his muscular build.

"I thought it was infidelity at first," the boar explained, "but my balls keep making more cum. The thing is, Grant, I haven't ejaculated in a few days. I have tried jacking off so many times but nothing comes up. I sit there on my bed, focusing all my senses on my cock and my strokes on my cock. I focus on both hands and their grip. I sit there and think about my seed flowing out. I remind myself of how amazing the release feels, how much I love the warm and thick brew flowing out of my balls and down the veins of my cock, but nothing. I need to figure out what's going on." Grant sat there for a brief moment processing the symptoms the boar was describing.

"You said your 'balls keep making more cum.' Yet you can't release any of it? Could you elaborate," Grant asked trying to analyze the boar's situation?

"Basically," he stated with a concerned tone, "my balls both look and feel like an enormous blueberry ready to burst. My body is making the regular amount of sperm but that sperm has nowhere to go. I feel like I'm growing offspring down there. It hurts so much that I almost think my sperm has fertilized itself and my balls are now a uterus." Grant visualized the blueberry appearance of the boar's testicles. He knew the boar was probably in a lot of pain, but the thought of a boar's sack expanding as cum endlessly filled his balls up made Grant a little horny. He wanted to feel the bouncy and fruitful meat in his hands. He wanted to dig his face in the warm blueberries between his legs

"When, and how, did this start? For example, what do you think caused it?" The boar thought about every detail that could help Grant and said,

"A few nights ago my desires were on fire after I met this one horse that was passing through town. He told me he was traveling to breed a village that was experiencing a decline in population and that his seed was going to save them. He bragged about how full of seamen his testicles were, and how many foals he was about to breed into the town, before continuing his journey. That night I couldn't close my eyes without seeing him spray his loads on me. I came so many times that I was basically soaked in cum just like the fantasies I was having about him. The next day my balls were cramping so badly that I was on the bed recovering for most of the day. I haven't cum since.

"Well, I can't do anything here," Grant told the boar sarcastically.

"Well, when you're done, we can head back to my hut if that's ok." Grant laughed gently and said;

"Well, I don't think you want to fix your balls here. I'm sure no one wants to watch the thorough inspection of your blueberry testicles while they eat. I'm sure they look appetizing, but still." The boar agreed and laughed.

"I'm Barak," the boar said extending his meaty hand to Grant. Grant shook it and said;

"Well, Barak, let's make your milk flow like a raging river!"

After Grant agreed to help Barak, Grant picked up his doctor's bag from under the tavern table and left the tavern to head back to Barak's hut about two miles outside of town. Barak lived alone, so his hut was smaller than most. As Barak and Grant talked on their walk, Barak told Grant that he didn't mind living alone because he almost always had another boar like himself keeping him company. Barak bragged that the men in town knew him as a gentle giant who was only aggressive in bed, and this was a well-known fact since almost all of the men in Boarton have experienced his aggressive mating. Barak then told grant that after he met that horse, and seemingly lost his ability to ejaculate at all, the other boar's have stopped sleeping with him. Barak told Grant that he was worried that this may be the end of his breeding days.

"Would you be more comfortable standing or sitting," Grant asked as they stepped inside of Barak's hut.

"Which is easier for you," Barak politely asked, "it doesn't matter to me."

"It doesn't matter to me either, as long as I can access your testicles, we'll be fine." Grant had a brief moment of internal panic as he realized that he was about to see what was under that intimidating bulge. Grant had to tell himself that, despite how big Barak was, this was just another patient.

"I was sitting down for a while back at the tavern and my scrotum is a bit sore from rubbing against those stiff seats," Barak explained. Barak thought about which would be more comfortable and said "My balls probably need to hang freely for a while. Let's let these bad boys breathe." Grant looked around for a spot to place his doctor's bag as Barak said all of this. There was enough floor space to put the bag on the floor, but he wanted to keep his bag clean, and there was evidence of Barak's powerful mating all over the floor.

"Sounds good," Grant told him. He then told Barak "I'm going to put my stuff outside and out of the way, while I do that, you take everything off. When I come back we'll get started."

"Ok," Barak said nodding. Grant walked outside and walked around the left side of the hut (facing the hut). He knelt down and gently placed his bag of the grass. Grant placed his hands on his back and slowly breathed to calm himself down. He was having flashbacks to the site of Barak's enormous bulge swinging around as if it were waving at him. Grant was worried he wouldn't be able to help Barak. If a man who came as much as Barak suddenly stopped cumming, is it even possible to mate again? What if this was the end of Barak's sex life?

Inside, Barak was having the same thoughts as he slipped off his clothes. He stood there thinking about the fact that he's mated with every man in town, and that this may be the end of those days. He thought that if this was the end of those breeding days, then he at least had a good run. He stood there and felt the humid air dampen his scrotum. He rubbed his hanging balls, expecting that Grant's hands would be the last from another man to ever touch them.

Both men were worried that this appointment would only confirm Barak's fears.

However, Grant knew Barak's concerns about never breeding again were just as full of pointless worries as his balls were full of fruitful seed when he walked in. Grant had dealt with tons of men in his career studying the male body, but he had never seen balls like Baraks. When Barak took off his clothes, Grant found himself starring a sack that could fit his head inside of both melons.

The size of Barak's male fruit wasn't the only surprising thing. A boar's body was normally brown all over, but the bottom of Barak's balls were faintly whiter than the top. As the weight of the growing load of seamen caused the walls of his testicles to stretch out at the bottom, they became thinner at the bottom, causing the white tint of the seamen to show through. Grant almost thought Barak dipped his walls in milk when he first saw it. The rest of the balls had a faint blue tint because more blood was flowing into them, the blue tint was the same blue tint commonly seen on veins. The veins around the overloaded balls were bulging out more than usual. This was because the more than full orbs of cum were pushing them out of his scrotum. Because the load of seed was heavier than it should be, and the blood beating through his sack had less room to flow, his balls appeared to shake and throb on their own, even though Barak's cock was clearly soft and unaroused.

"Well," Grant said with a comically relieved laugh in his voice, "Your body is still brewing seed. The problem is that the seed you're brewing isn't leaving your body. It's just pilling up and stretching your balls out. Grant walked right up to Barak's body and got down on his knees to that his eyes were right at the overflowing sack. He moved closer so that his field of view was almost entirely Barak's right testicle.

"That's good to know," Barak said looking down at Grant's head that was between his inner right thigh and balls. Grant lifted both of his hands and put them under Barak's sack. Grant pushed his hand up into the void of heavy cum and squeezed the weight in his hands.

"Your balls feel like a cow's udder," Grant told Barak. Grant pushed his hands deeper up the hanging sack and wiggled his hands. The liquid juggled around against his wandering fingers. Grant observed every wave of cum sloshing around. "You may not realize it Barak but you have more seamen inside your body that every male I've helped combined. You don't just have enough seed to mate again, you have enough seed to repopulate this entire town. If all of the men in town suddenly turned into women, the load in this sack you fill every womb with offspring and never dry up. Whatever town that horse was going to should have asked for you because you easily have three times as much cum as even the biggest draft horse. Barak, you won't just breed again, but you won't be able to empty your balls unless every man in town is pumped full of your cum.

"So you can help me," Barak asked. Grant grabbed the end of Barak's cock and twisted it like a lid on a jar and said "Gladly." Grant moved his arms up and down as he twisted. The log in his hands was almost as heavy as the sack beneath them. Grant had to use a surprising amount of strength to erect Barak's snake-like meat. Thankfully, the weight got lighter as Barak's cock stretched out on its own.

The pole next to Grant's head was a foot and a half long when it finally stopped growing. "The problem isn't that you can't cum," Grant said rubbing his dick with a tight grip, "it's that your load is so heavy that regular sex won't be enough to milk it out. You need an expert on the male body who knows how to make the most stubborn brutes spray like a waterfall. I have made more men release in my career than there are in this town. No cock has ever stayed dry in my hands, the only thing dry after I got a hold of it are the balls. I'm not leaving until those plumbs full of cum between your legs are drier than a raisin. Barak wanted to tell Grant his twisting hands were doing something but the moans of surprised pleasure drowned him out.

Part 4

Barak stood in his hut doing his best to tell his body to spill the stubborn seed filling his balls with more liquid than they should hold. Grant was twisting the foreskin with both hands expecting his gentle rubbing to do something, anything. Grant was surprised to see that his gentle caressing wasn't draining out a single drop. Barak was moaning, so his voice said it was at least doing something, but the tunnel to his bulked out balls was completely dry. At first, Grant was disappointed that he couldn't get any cum to leak out... until Barak found a break between his moaning to give Grant a little motivation.

"I can feel... It's... Keep going." Grant felt a small spark of motivation and told himself that this tree trunk needed more than twisting to give up its sap.

Grant moved his left hand to the tip of the foot and a half long rod. Grant placed his palm on the top of the pink mushroom and ran his middle and ring finger down the tube. He pushed the two fingers all the way down, the edge of the tub touching the top of his palm. The fingers in the tub squeezed into Grant's palm. the other fingers did the same, squeezing the wet mushroom with a tense clamp.

Grant moved his right hand to the end of the meaty log. He used all of his fingers on his right hand to shake the foreskin in a random and brutal motion. The volume of Barak's moans spiked in response to Grant's new treatment. The moans oozing out of Barak motivated Grant to keep trying. Grant buried his mouth into the middle of Barak's sack on the bottom of the curve of the sack.

Grant knew exactly where the most sensitive nerves where on the sack. Just between the testicles was a lump of skin filled with nerves that told the body when any small disturbance contacted the sack. Grant's tongue tickled this sack with violent licks. The outer walls of the bottom of the orbs felt Grant slap his tongue against them. The nerves assumed this was an incoming threat. The nerves went into panic mode. They cramped just enough to prepare for possible danger.

Grant was so focused on making Barak ejaculate that he almost didn't feel the warm milk run down his back. Half a pint of Barak's seed dripped out in heavy droplets, some of it even drolling down into his ass. The warm texture running into his body gave Grant more motivation to keep working Barak's cock. The load wasn't enough to make much of a difference, Barak's balls were still overwhelmed by the weight if his stopped up balls, but Barak was so relieved to finally drain something.

Grant thought that this method was only going to work for so long and thought about what else to do. Grant then remembered the placebo effect, tricking the mind into thinking something is working more than it really is. He pulled his mouth out of Barak's balls and speed up his hand movements.

"Come on," Grant groaned, seemingly talking to the testicles directly. "You're too precious and powerful to stay stuck down there. What good is it to swim around in those cramped sacks when you could be swimming around a mate's body? You could be fertilizing and multiplying but you're just sitting there." Barak moaned again.

"More," Barak told Grant.

"You're big," Grant told Barak's sack. Hearing this made Barak think back to the lineup of men who told Barak he was too big, reminding him of how strong and masculine he was. If they weren't complaining about Barak gaping a cave in their ass, they were complaining about the strength of his abbs thrusting into their guts with too much force. "You're strong," Grant continued saying with a growl, "you're fertile. You could breed anyone you wanted. You can turn stomachs into oceans. You could spray rivers deep inside warm bodies of those begging for you to fill them up." Another small leak dripped out of Barak and down Grant's back, once again leaking into his ass. "Show me how powerful you are."

"Uuuuuh," Barak groaned, "Yes! I used to breed the biggest bodies in town!"

"And you will, the seed that's backed up will satisfy everyone you meet very soon." Barak thought about watching the lower stomachs of past men fill and rise up. Grant changed his motions along Barak's cock knowing Barak was close to cumming. He used both hands to clutch the foreskin and jerked it up and down. As he jolted the foreskin back and forth, he bounced his arms up and down too. The balls started flopping around with the motion of a bird's wings. The load of liquid was thrown around his heavy melons. The weight of the seamen slapping the sides of the testicles was too painful for Barak to hold back.

Grant thought that a bucket of water was dropped by someone walking by outside when the first load of cum sprung out. The sound of the cum splashing on the ground out sounded exactly like a waterfall. Barak wasn't prepared for the pressure behind his testicles, and neither was Grant. Barak fell back, his bare rear slapped the bed behind him. His cock shot upwards as Barak's body lost control of his legs. The white jet streaming seed sprayed the ceiling of the hut with so much force that a small hole was poked through the roof. The powerful backsplash rained down on both men while the stream forced its way out of Barak's balls. Grant watched the whole thing without blinking. Both men thought that if there was anyone else in the hut who didn't know what was going on, they would have assumed a hurricane blew the hut away. Barak screamed;

"THERE'S SO MUCH! OH GOD IT FEELS AMAZING!" The rushing river of pressure pushing against Barak's pelvis felt like a wave of relief, a tidal wave of pleasure. Grant, still on his knees, walked up to the middle of Barak's wide open legs. Grant knew Barak was enjoying the insense pressure in his testicles, but he wanted to message his balls anyways to make sure the passing of his built up load was as smooth as possible. That, and he couldn't get enough of the warm and firm texture of Barak's scrotum.

Grant did his best to soothe Barak's body. Little did he know that the electric tool in his bag was going to spark an explosion of cum even bigger than this one. Barak's breeding strength was just tiptoeing the tip of the iceberg.

• Like 3