Trio

Lo! He comes to the encampment of the sublimes. Its leader, Genesis, come to receive the man.

”You, human, what do you want here?”

The man feels intimidated by the enormous creature and his powerful deep voice. His muscles so strong not even Atlas, the one who carries the planet, can compete. His metalic skin is glorious, and he has a number of handmade tags in his chest, proudly being worn, symbol of the sublime soldier. Even intimidated, though, he speaks:

”My life as a human is meaningless. I lost my family in the war and I seek revenge, against this planet, against the enemy, my heart pulses with rage, I want to turn that into fuel to something bigger. I ask to be transformed, to join the sublimes.”

There are at least dozen of muscular creatures there, their strong jaws looking downwards to the puny human. Their eyes are compassionate though, lucky man, the sublime soldier, even if ever disciplined, is always looking forward to spread its seed, to transform men into their fellow equal. Genesis speaks:

”tell me your name, mortal”

”I am Lazarus”

”Lazarus, your life is about to change, for good. Saturn will inject the seed into you and you shall become one of us. Should you survive, your existence will be forever changed, and peace will be brought to your mind. You will by DNA be tied to us, you will become a brother and a son, our creation.”

Genesis tell Lazarus to come to the center of a plaza made of dirt, Saturn comes and greets the human by beating his right hand against his chest, emitting a metalic sound, also causing his dog tags to bounce.

“This is not going to be pleasant, Lazarus, the process is painful.”

All the soldiers, naked and with their cocks fully erect, sit to watch the transformation. Genesis speaks.

“Transform him”.

Lazarus has its pants and trunks stripped down violently by Saturn, who proceeds to penetrate his ass with his cock, and starts fucking him. Lazarus feels nothing but pain, but he screams bravely and resists as he can. Soon, a warm liquid penetrates his body, it begins.

All the soldiers shout “BROTHER” and beat their hands against its chests. They watch in respect as the transformation of Lazarus begin.

”AGH!” He shouts as his body is transformed. His shirt rips apart as his pecs become huge, his shoulders become large and dense, fighting against the bull neck of his, stronger and stronger, refusing to be submitted. His abs come to life, the man used to be skinny, now he is like a bull, ready to charge, his screams become deeper and thicker, he stands still and screams braverly. “TRANSFORM!”

”AUH” the soldiers scream. And soon they start to scream “TURN INTO A GOD!” “IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO? YOU STILL LOOK HUMAN” “SATURN, YOUR SEED IS WEAK, I SHOULD HAVE TRANSFORMED HIM”

As Lazarus listens to the screams, he laughs in a powerful laughter and screams back.

”I AM TURNING INTO ONE OF YOU! TREMBLE!” 

”AUH”

His soul is also reformed, his vices and flaws are redeemed, as he turns his back on humanity and turns into a sublime soldier. His skin is covered by metallic scales, his hair is gone, and modified bones make his head and shoulders filled with powerful horns. He screams of pain and pleasure, he transforms.

It is over, at last. Genesis comes to greet him. “You by now shall be called Caesar!”

”Caesar I am, I bow to your will, brother”

Soon, Caesar receives his dog tags, handmade by the soldiers themselves.

What happens next is a celebration, a frenesi of posing muscles, masturbation and working out, an incredible modified masculine scent, filled with testosterone fills the place, Caesar is received well by his brother in arms. He is one of them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1