Omnipotence

1 hour ago, Omnipotence said:

I'm a muscle god, and your into it. I say enjoy yourself

What a concept! 🤣 Great chapter! Big fan of our powerful Tom 😍

• Like 2

I just love the narrative. It's simple and easy to follow, but the description and details are just addicting. I find myself always wanting more. Great work and I can't wait to hear more. Thanks!

• Like 2

Wow man this is truly superb - such detail (trying to imagine what he actually looks like - which pro BB would come close).

At the start of this thread, you asked for ideas - and noting the wise comments of other about not interfering with our flow since it is your story, it would be great if there was a scene where even Tom's strength may not be enough for a certain task/challenge - for the first time ever he has to roar and sweat and strain like never before with every muscle working overload.  Just a suggestion.

Keep up the great writing - can't wait for the next chapter

• Like 1

Like the post above, I am also a little late in reading this, but read all three chapters so far last night. It is really awesome. In addition to more fabulous descriptions, I hope we learn the mystery of Tom's origins.

• Like 1