Omnipotence

Good start but just a couple of tips.  Firstly, you might just want to proof read it a tiny bit more closely as there's a couple of spelling mistakes in there.  Secondly, when you say you're "110% open to change" don't let anyone tell you what they want if it doesn't fit in with your vision, and don't feel that one person's comment reflects what everyone else thinks.  It's your story at the end of the day.

It's always daunting when you start your first story because you don't know if you're doing it right, but stay true to what you want to write and you'll do ok  :) 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, sithspawn said:

Good start but just a couple of tips.  Firstly, you might just want to proof read it a tiny bit more closely as there's a couple of spelling mistakes in there.  Secondly, when you say you're "110% open to change" don't let anyone tell you what they want if it doesn't fit in with your vision, and don't feel that one person's comment reflects what everyone else thinks.  It's your story at the end of the day.

It's always daunting when you start your first story because you don't know if you're doing it right, but stay true to what you want to write and you'll do ok :) 

So true love it.  I've written some stories and I got away from posting because of a few derogatory comments.  I need to start writing again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2