The Hanazin Warrior academy

ZFerrari

The next day, Sean’s stomach felt like it was eating itself, as the anxiety of his punishment wore on his mind. When he had returned to the room late last night, Jason wanted to talk about what had happened, but Sean didn’t, and went strait to sleep.

Sean didn’t even look at Kyle when he entered class the next day and it didn’t seem that Kyle was interested in speaking with him either. He grew comfortable in knowing Jason was at his side, just incase he needed support, though he had yet to fill him in on everything. Sean thought Jason had probably looked through his head anyways, as he had been extra helpful when Sean grew frustrated with his uniform.

Sean’s muscles were growing so quickly that he couldn’t even wear his Karate Gi anymore without the fabric pressing against his massive lats. He wasn’t the only one, as a lot of the first years were showing up without their top halves, some of the Behlmores having to even turn to the side to enter the doorways. Sean had tried to put on his pants, but when his quads flexed inside of them, the fabric ripped from top to bottom. It was strange. Sean was wondering why some of the first years looked larger than most of the second and third years.

Professor Benson must have noticed as well, for when the class had gathered for another day of Strength and Muscle Training, he told them it would be best if they tried something different today.

“I’m rather impressed, I have to say,” Prof. Benson said. “In my 80 years teaching here, I’ve never seen a class progress so unbelievably fast. This is only your second day of class with me and some of you are growing bigger than I expected.” He paused and chuckled a bit. “It seems our upperclassmen have been giving some of you private lessons.” His eyes moved over to Sean.

Everyone in the room stood naked as before, though like Professor Benson had said, most were much larger—growing a good foot in height, their muscles more massive than those of World Class Bodybuilders. Nobody could keep their cocks under control, all of them twitching, throbbing, and sputtering at the sight of their fellow classmates, veins pulsing all over their lubricated shafts.

Professor Benson instructed everyone to move to the back of the class. He stood at the center of the classroom and peeled off the rest of his Gi. Sean didn’t know if it happened to everybody else, but at that moment his body shook with that same electrical feeling.

Professor Benson’s cock flopped out like a third leg. Sean wondered how he ever fit it into his pants. His powerful legs were covered with the same beautiful black fur as his striated chest and chiseled abs.

“Pay attention closely,” he said. “I’ve decided to teach this technique today to help alleviate some of the growth problems.”

Problems? Sean didn’t see his muscles growing larger and larger a problem. Not really—well, apart from not fitting into his uniform…

“I usually teach this a week in, but circumstances being as they are…” Professor Benson raised a finger to catch everyone’s attention. “Now some of you have already entered your Intermediate Power Level—your second level. There are four altogether: Rookie, which is the first, the second is called Intermediate, the third, Advanced, and most powerful and dangerous of all, Hyper Level.” He paused. “Believe it or not, I’m in my Rookie level now. But I’m going to show you the other three, and I promise you that each one successively will make all of you feel a bit uncomfortable.” He nodded. “READY YOURSELVES!” he shouted, the timbre of his voice shaking inside of Sean.

Suddenly, a pulsing energy filled the air. The entire class seemed to feel it, as their heads turned to and fro. And then, Professor Benson bellowed like a mighty warrior, the walls and floor rattling from his voice alone. His massive cock began to swell, veins pumping up through the skin, supplying the shaft with blood—10 inches, 12 inches (the girth swelling, the tip jumping up and down), 14 inches, to 16 inches, as the muscles in his legs widened, lengthened, and pushed his height up by a whole foot. He bent over into a chest pose, his countenance fierce—eyes like a madman, his mouth hanging open as he bellowed—his traps slowly inflating to massive proportions as the muscles in his neck widened, his arms throbbing up and down as his biceps grew into their lean, mammoth size, veins gradually channeling up through his forearms to his ballooning upper pecs and down to his nipples.

A blue aura began to radiate from his body like those in the gym the day before, except Sean could feel this one pushing against him and moving through his body. It made his cock jump and throb, and he wasn’t the only one. A few of his classmates were jacking-off, unable to help themselves at the sight of Professor Benson and his power moving through them. They were ready to blast their loads, tiny tremors adding to Professor Benson’s quake, their muscles shaking, trembling, melting the fat beneath to become lean and huge. It was like watching a line-up of young bodybuilders jacking-off, the veins in their working hand throbbing as their forearms grew.

Professor Benson’s abs etched themselves into a leaner six-pack, the lines becoming deeper and more defined with each pulse of his muscles, veins fighting the skin of his lower parts in intricate ‘y’s and ‘v’s. His serratus muscles and obliques defied the skin as he moved to a pose where he puffed out his chest, fist on hips. The first of his transformations stopped.

“Intermediate Level,” Prof. Benson said, his cock twitching.

The entire class had full, erect, dripping, hard-ons. Sean’s ball-sack inflated and deflated like it was breathing, the factory inside preparing for a possible explosion. He reached down and joined his classmates, stroking his massive, lubricated pole.

Professor Benson of course ignored them, even when some of them blasted cum in his direction, his blue aura deflecting any from touching his sculpted torso. The room was shaking so much that Sean could swear the foundation would break and the ceiling fall, but it held firm, though Professor Benson had to speak over it all.

“Can you feel my power?” Prof. Benson asked, opening and closing his palms, his cock jumping with his heartbeat.

Sean heard the thoughts of his other classmates in his head: Jason and Kyle included—all wanting to reach out for the professor’s throbbing piece. It was most likely that Professor Benson heard this as well, even though they couldn’t hear him, but it didn’t seem like anyone cared at the moment.

The Professor’s lats must have been a good five feet wide, the width of his cut shoulders extremely impressive. His facial features were more chiseled and handsome as well, almost causing Sean to forget about his guide Professor Pierce.

More quakes and blasting loads followed, hot cum raining down on the growing hard bodies of the students. Some of the students’ quads were so huge that each time they moved their feet the room would tremble a bit, adding to the already shaky ground.

Professor Pierce waved his hand to clean up a bit of the mess, and then said, “I’m going to Advanced Level next…..it may hurt a little.”

Suddenly, the room was like a power vacuum towards Professor Benson, his breathing heavy, his massive, striated, fur covered pecs heaving up and down. The next moment he let out an even louder bellow than last, a surge of that same power blasting through the room, all the students brought down to their knees. Indeed, it hurt….but it also felt REALLY good.

Sean and Jason blew their loads at that moment. Sean glared down at his hands growing larger, the professor’s power flowing through him, feeding his muscles, pulsing through his engorging veins. He felt his lats fill out, his expanding shoulders actually pushing against the students next to him as he gazed at of Professor Benson.

It felt like his head was going to explode from a sensory overload, but he continued to watch. Professor Benson again grew another foot, the veins in his legs pumping up to the size of arteries to provide for his enormous quads and calves as they lengthened and widened. The same vascular network moved up to his swelling and sputtering cock, which seemed to emanate a power all its own.

Sean couldn’t help it anymore. His mind lost control. He ran up to Professor Benson and stuffed the teacher’s engorged cock into his mouth. The class gasped, but Professor Benson only placed his hands on the back of Sean’s head guiding him along, as if he had expected this. Professor Benson went on with his mighty bellow. With that, much of the class moaned—from disappointment or ecstasy, it was hard to tell. More blasts from the students followed as Sean continued to suck Professor Benson’s cock, their bodies growing massive together. Professor Benson’s power was beginning to take a painful effect of Sean, like something was ripping at his insides, but he couldn’t stop—there was NO WAY he was going to stop. The girth of the professor’s cock increased pushing Sean’s jaw further apart, pulsing inside against his tongue. It was like an overloaded current running through every part of his body, threatening to cause his muscles to burst from his skin. Sean had to keep adjusting his position as he too felt his quads widening and lengthening at his knees.

Professor Benson placed his own hands on the back of his head in a relaxed posture, enjoying the help Sean was giving him, and ramming his cock further down Sean’s throat, causing him to gag. Professor Benson’s abs tightened and slimmed as Sean rubbed his hands across the furry, and incredibly vascular surface. And then, Sean felt himself being lifted from the floor, Professor Benson’s cock providing the force, before blasting a colossal torrent of hot cum into Sean’s mouth. Professor Benson grabbed Sean’s shoulders so that he wouldn’t go anywhere as he swallowed what he could, cum floating down his chin and plopping in dollops onto the floor.

Sean fell away, continuing to be blasted by his classmates, continuing to grow like the professor (who’s cock still jumped and sputtered with each beat of power). The room was shaking in a massive earthquake, and though still holding, Sean swore the rest of the school couldn’t ignore it as he heard windows shattering in the other rooms.

“OH FUCK!” Sean screamed, as he felt the professor’s power painfully move through him. His muscles trembled, his chest pumping out before his eyes. He could almost hear the muscle beneath tightening under the skin as it reshaped itself into the enormous striated slabs of meat that became his pecs.

Professor Benson moved into a double bicep pose and roared. The hair of his pits made Sean hard again and he watched the professor’s biceps form the striated separation lines, corded in thick ‘y’s. The professor’s body seemed to be entering the final stages of his transformation, his pulsing vein-covered traps pulling his neck wider as the muscles in his arms inflated to twice their last size.

“Can you feel my power, students?” Prof. Benson said, his serratus muscles moving and tightening. “Did you feel my power?” He paused, and the class remained silent, still on their knees. “That is the power of the Advanced Form.”

Sean could feel it running through him, almost making him sick, though ironically feeling amazingly good. He looked over to Jason, and his jaw dropped. He had grown a whole two feet, his quads like oaks, his arms still in mid growth—biceps inflating, triceps tightening and shaping itself larger and leaner. Jason pumped his arm up and down in a mock curl, a thick vein pushing to the surface, pulsing, vibrating. The other students could only stare.

“It looks like all of you need a break,” Professor Benson said, his voice a lower timbre. He reverted back to his Rookie form, his muscles disappointingly shrinking (though still as impressive as before) and the blue aura dissipating. “Don’t want to kill you, ya know. I imagine it was a bit uncomfortable, looking at all of you.” He paused, then said again, “Take a break.”

At that moment, the students pounced on each other, stuffing cocks into mouths, ramming their huge poles into one another, rubbing their hands all over their new muscles, tracing the veins in their arms. Sean got to his feet and took a step forward to Jason. He stopped, taken back when the ground shook beneath him. He looked down at his quads—they too had grown to the size of oaks, the veins pushing through his skin like they had nowhere else to go, pulsing up from the tear-drops and up through his inner thigh and engorged nut-sack.

Jason had somehow snuck up behind him and ran his hands down Sean’s tight, chiseled eight-pack, then grabbing his slick steel hard rod. Sean felt Jason’s own dick throb against him, slapping his skin.

“I’m a little jealous,” Jason said. “I think the entire class is.”

Sean turned, the room trembling, grabbed the back of Jason’s head and shoved his tongue into his mouth, the two of them massaging their muscled torsos, their hands grabbing at their ripped asses.

Sean pinned Jason against the closest wall, lifted him up, and rammed his throbbing cock into his ass. He felt his feet lifting from the ground and he continued to fuck Jason as the two of them rose higher and higher against the stone wall.

The entire class was going at it, like a young bodybuilders orgy, but Sean had turned it all off. He concentrated only on Jason and his unbelievably beautiful form. His deep blue eyes made Sean crazy, and harder, the chiseled features of his face causing his insides to shake. Sean was relentless, pounding Jason’s ass in quick succession, each thrust shaking the room around them. Jason had closed his eyes, so Sean gazed at his throbbing pecs, rising and reshaping. Sean put his hands there and let the feeling of the growing mass beneath guide him into a new level of ecstasy, Jason’s cock bobbing up and down, sputtering, leaking, and ready to blow.

Sean bent over and took Jason’s tip into his mouth, never ceasing his powerful ass-fucking. Jason gasped…or moaned—the sound was indistinguishable between the two—his pecs twitching from the ecstasy. The sight of Jason’s legs, now growing larger and leaner, caused Sean’s cock to tighten in Jason’s ass, throbbing and dripping, and as Jason’s cock grew in his mouth, Sean drew closer to blowing his load.

After another minute, Jason couldn’t hold on anymore. Sean could taste his pre-cum in his mouth making way for the full blast. Jason opened his eyes again—the deep blue eyes that complimented his sexy brown, buzzed hair—and that did it. Sean worked his tongue in a ravenous pattern, until Jason exploded. Sean pulled away just in time so that Jason could blast his hot cum all over his body, the mighty force ricocheting off his shuddering and expanding pecs, running down his tightening eight-pack.

Sean felt the muscles of his body growing, his lats spreading apart to a good four feet, his hands growing, his fingers thickening, grabbing at Jason’s cut midsection, the walls shaking all around him, making the other student’s tremors obsolete. He couldn’t help what was coming next, like it was waiting and building up inside of him for too long. He roared and the room shifted, and he let his load detonate into Jason. Jason buckled backwards as he felt the hot cum pour in and out of him.

But it didn’t stop. Sean blew blast after blast, Jason brought to exhaustion, his cock exploding again along with Sean’s, his hot cum pouring over Sean’s growing body. But something was different now. Sean’s body wasn’t just growing, it was surging with a new power.

Sean didn’t give up, and began fucking Jason again, his cock still spurting load after load. The power brought back that invincible feeling once again, and he started pounding harder into Jason.

“Power…the FUCKING POWER!” Sean shouted, unable to help himself. “FUCK YEAH!” And finally, he blew one last massive load into Jason, causing him again to buck backwards from the force of it all, his eight-pack stretched in a beautiful display before Sean’s eyes. He ran his hands down the bumps and valleys.

When the two of them were back on the floor, Sean found that Jason and the others were gawking at him.

“What?”

“Dude,” Jason said, “Y-you’re fucking HUGE! And you’re…glowing.”

Sean looked down at his forearms, the veins pulsing beneath his skin, climbing in intricate patterns and channels into his biceps and shoulders. He felt that new power surging through to his fingertips.

Sean watched as Jason and the others fell to their knees, the power radiating from him too much for them to take. Sean had reached Advanced Level.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Professor Benson reentered the room, as he must have felt the immense surge of power coming from Sean.

“Archer!” Prof. Benson said. “You need to listen to me carefully.” He walked over to Sean, unbothered by the power. “Calm yourself.”

“I can’t,” Sean said. “The power it’s making me—”

“You need to control it,” said Prof. Benson.

“—I CAN’T!”

The entire class was on their knees in pain, but reveling from the power, their muscles wanting so badly to tear from their skin, their cocks jumping, growing, and sputtering. The professor balled his massive fist and slammed it into Sean’s eight-pack, and despite the new powerful muscle, Sean felt like his stomach had just been hit with a wrecking ball…or worse.

He fell to his knees and the power dissipated, his muscles shrinking back to their Intermediate size.

“Better?” Prof. Benson asked.

Sean couldn’t reply, because he could barely breath. The rest of the class stood up from the shaky floor, some of them shooting their loads clear into the opposite wall, raining down on Sean and Professor Benson. Jason quickly went over to Sean and helped him up.

“You’ll have to forgive me, Mr. Archer,” Prof. Benson said. “Like I said earlier, I’m impressed at the progress of this class—especially you. The power you just experienced can drive you mad if you don’t know how to control it. Therefore, that is what we will work on.” He raised his hand and the cum covered classroom was quickly made spotless. “LINE FORMATIONS!”

The class obeyed and formed their usual lines. Most of what was left of the class period was spent learning exactly what the professor wanted. Sean and Jason, as usual, were very successful in their efforts and mastered controlling their power after only a few tries. Kyle too, unlike most of the Behlmores, had no trouble, but seemed jealous of Sean’s progress to Advanced Level. Everyone soon learned to shift from Rookie power level to Intermediate, forwards and backwards, but in the end, Sean remained the only one to reach such a level of immense power. When everyone had gotten to an acceptable aptitude for the skill, Professor Benson again told the class to settle towards the back.

“And now, as promised…..Hyper Level,” Prof. Benson said. “—And I’d advise you to keep your distance.” He eyed Sean. “No matter how tempting, do not approach me.”

The next moment, it was like everything was vacuumed away: the air, the surges of power—and then, Professor Benson, like before, let out a fierce bellow. The students were thrown to the wall, held toward the ceiling by his immense force. This time, there was no pleasure, only pain.

Sean managed to keep his eyes open enough to watch Professor Benson’s change. It was hard to keep his vision steady, mostly because the room was shaking so violently. The professor’s thunderous voice echoed in Sean’s chest and soon the power came to a crushing force.

Professor Benson shifted through his Intermediate, and then to his Advanced Level, his muscles swelling, his veins pumping, his cock throbbing and sputtering. And then his bellow turned to a roar as he blew his load over the entire class. It was probably the only pleasure they were getting at the moment, as Professor Benson grew into his Hyper Level.

His chest parted and expanded, thick and corded striations coming from the chasm between them. Fat no longer existed on the professor’s massive form. Each of his biceps were ideally shaped, as the lean muscle beneath swelled to a size four times that of his Advanced Level. Veins crawled through to his cut forearms and massive, widening hands. His height shot up a good four feet as the muscles in his hairy legs expanded, the vascular network pumping under the skin, widening and thickening. It was like looking at one of those impossibly huge morphed pictures Sean had seen on the Internet, only leaner and more developed, and one that continued to grow.

The power began to vibrate through the students in a brutal fashion. Sean felt like his muscles were being torn apart, and there was none of the usual excitement that accompanied the power surges. Professor Benson was near completion, at least it seemed, as his abs lengthened and etched into their separate striations, no muscle of his torso unseen from the skin, thick veins pushing upward from his now 20-inch cock to the upper portions of his now ten-pack. His serratus muscles grew along with his widening lats, which grew to the width of 6 -feet, massive shoulder to massive, boulder-like shoulder. His traps pulsated and ballooned midway to his neck, the veins joining those of his chest, running down to his nipples in upside-down v’s.

“Hyper Level,” Professor Benson said, in a voice not his own. Sean thought it resembled the same voice the movies use when imitating God.

The class was still pinned against the wall as Professor Benson’s body pulsed with an alternating blue and red aura. Sean cringed as his muscles began to cramp. His brain felt ready to explode. The quake had settled a bit, but still continued in the same rhythm as the professor’s aura. The wooden floor around the professor’s feet began to splinter and crack.

From the corner of the room, he summoned one of the same metal training walls Sean had seen Professor Richardson use. He set it down next to him and raised a finger to get the class’s attention—only to use that same single finger to tap the center of the wall. The metal violently folded and crinkled around his arm as the force of that single tap was too much for it to take. The next moment, there was a glow coming from inside, near the professor’s hand, and the entire metal wall disintegrated. It didn’t melt, or turn to dust, but simply just disappeared into nothing.

“Until you know how to confront this power,” Prof. Benson said, “You would be wise to stray away from it.”

He reverted back to his still massive rookie form, and the class dropped to the floor.

Nobody wasted a second getting to their fuck-sessions after class. Most started right outside the door. Sean looked for Jason, but he was already gone, possibly to meet his dad again for tea. But then, Sean spotted Davis, the same boy from the showers. From the colors of his Karate Gi (Green and Yellow), Davis was a member of Dragahna House. Sean would have never guessed it. He thought he would’ve been from Eumora or Tyserren. He too had grown substantially, though not nearly in the same light as the Ferunahs and Behlmores. Despite all that, Sean felt the need to apologize and so approached him.

“Davis,” Sean said. “I wanted to apologize for what happened.”

“Apologize?” Davis asked. “There’s definitely no need for that. Really…” His eyes turned to a sultry expression. He nudged up closer to Sean’s still naked form and rubbed his hands down his ripped chest and eight pack. “Seems you’ve been busy.” His face drew closer and closer to Sean’s nipple until he was right on top of it working his tongue and lips.

Sean exhaled his ecstasy, Davis sucking harder as if he wanted to eat his entire pec muscle. Sean made sure to jiggle his pecs, and Davis seemed to like that very much, his throbbing cock tented against his pants.

Sean pulled Davis up by the back of his head and rammed his tongue down his throat, his lips caressing Davis’s more ravenous than ever before, but Davis pulled away.

He leaned closer to Sean’s ear. “I like our sessions to be a bit more private.”

Sean smiled and then followed Davis, making sure to grab his bubble tight ass before they proceeded. Davis quickly returned the favor. After a few minutes up various staircases, and after passing through a long hallway decorated with flowing green banners with gold dragons, they arrived in Davis’s dorm—a single.

Davis immediately threw off his Gi and began rubbing his throbbing, dripping, and fully erect cock. “You make me fuckin’ hard just looking at you,” he said.

“You like what you see?” Sean said, a smirk crossing his face. The compliment made him hard as well, and his 16-incher throbbed out in front of him. He flexed his massive right bicep for Davis.

Davis couldn’t keep his distance and walked over to Sean, his cock dripping pre-cum onto the carpet in thick dollops. He rubbed Sean’s ripped bicep, veins covering the surface in a thick, corded display. Davis grasped his new 14-inch pole and ran it across Sean’s arm, tracing the veins with his dripping and sputtering tip. He pulled it away, slimy and wet, and Sean quickly took it into his mouth, supporting Davis with one arm around his waist.

“Oh fuck yeah,” Davis said, his cock pulsing against Sean’s tongue. “FUCK!”

After a few minutes, Davis’s cock began to expand in Sean’s mouth, the usual quake accompanying Davis’s growing muscles. His abs were transforming right in front of Sean, the lean muscle fighting the skin as veins climbed up progressively from his lower abs to his navel, pulsing and feeding the muscle.

Sean threw Davis up toward the 10 foot ceiling and his throbbing 16-inch pole met Davis’s ass in mid-air. Davis moaned his ecstasy and exploded against the adjacent wall. Sean rammed his cock into Davis incessantly, the two of them tumbling in the air over each other. He felt an immediate surge of power run through him, and quickly caught himself (though not before the window in the room shattered)—he didn’t want to go Advanced because it didn’t seem Davis could yet take it. But he kept control of the power as he had learned in the last lesson, bordering his Intermediate Levels.

Davis’s body reacted, Sean having a good view of the young man’s back becoming more ripped and lean, his lats thickening and expanding. Davis’s ass muscles tightened with each slap of Sean’s crotch, striations appearing under his fingertips. Sean massaged the new muscle and increased his thrusting power, his cock thickening and throbbing in Davis’s ass, cum dripping from within and falling to the floor with a splash.

Sean bellowed as he felt his ball-sack expand and contract, ready to blow. The walls shook so violently that a crack formed down the center of one. Davis trophies (Surf Trophies by the looks of it) fell from their shelves, his bed inched back and forth from its usual position next to the now broken window, and Sean blasted his surging river of cum into Davis’s ass. The force was so strong that Davis was sent into the wall and covered by Sean’s sexual torrent. Sean remained in midair blasting a massive, minute-long load onto Davis’s back. Davis, supported by the force of it (and perhaps by his own doing) remained on the wall, his muscles growing and thickening, his height increasing, the room shaking so much that it felt ready to separate from the rest of the building.

When Sean had finished, Davis turned from the wall, covered in hot cum from head to toe, and pounced on him. The two fell from the air and crashed into Davis’s bed, cracking it in half. Davis placed his throbbing, slimy cock in the striated chasm of Sean’s pecs. Sean flexed his chest, squeezing Davis’s thick pole with his growing and pulsating muscle, the grip increasing as his chest formed its new fibers. The room quaked, concrete dust fell from the ceiling—

“OH FUCK!” Davis screamed, detonating into Sean’s chin, the flood of his hot cum ricocheting off of Sean and onto both of them. Sean watched as Davis’s pecs ballooned outward with his lats, his traps pushed upward with his biceps, and his entire form became leaner and more vascular. Veins pulsed, appearing and disappearing beneath the skin, until they became fully exposed. Davis’s sheen blond hair that covered his body glowed in the sunlight coming through the window, Sean noticing for the first time how beautiful it made him look.

Their cum plastered abs vibrated and shaped themselves together, Sean massaging Davis’s midsection as it happened, running his fingers across the peaks and valleys, feeling the muscle pulse beneath and become harder.

Davis’s cock, though retreating, slapped against Sean’s chest, splashing in his hot jizz.

Sean ran a hand down one of Davis’s arms, his thumb tracing the vascular network. “We should do this more often,” he said.

Davis smiled. “I was thinking the same thing.”

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm really glad people still enjoy this story! Back in the days of the original site, I was actually working with the author on this story. Sadly, I had to step away for personal reasons, and I even lost contact with him. I have a character introduced in later chapters, as well as my character's family members. Most weren't introduced, and I don't know how far he had been planning on taking it. There were some ideas that I was trying to flesh out for him for my character, but once I lost contact with him, those just ended up sitting on my desktop. I too sometimes find myself wondering whatever happened to him. Is he okay? Is he perhaps writing under a different name? Who knows. I just hope wherever he is, he's doing well and is living the best life he can.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I'm really glad someone transferred this story here because I have no idea if I have a copy of it all or not. I have never, and I mean NEVER stopped thinking about this story, and wonder if it'll be a good side gig or something if I were to introduce it to ebook, but I would have to make some changes here and there but still keep the essence of the originals.

Back when I originally started, I was actually in the closet, and an absolute virgin. Like 100% never had sex before. I'm 41 years old now, had a boyfriend of three years that broke my heart (a celebrity in his old days--like bonafide real deal Hollywood) and completely obliterated my livelihood. I'm still sad over him. Very sad. But maybe it's time to start writing again in spite of all that. I'm glad you all kept an interest, and I hope I've only gotten better at it all and hope to bring content very soon. But please don't hold me too much to it, as I really have the most unpredictable life right now. I'm a registered nurse now, and I work in a psychiatric ward, and it's hard being around depressed people when you're absolutely depressed. But the fact that I'm able to see there's a fan base still sticking around, I'm honestly pumped to start it all up again. Don't hate me if I release it ebook or something, because any cash would help me keep wanting to do it--not for the cash flow, but for the ability to make more time in my day for it--maybe go part time in my nursing career. I dunno.

Suffice to say, I have never stopped imagining the Hanging world. I've even made accessory books and new character, even tried to make a card game like Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh or something lol I'm still very much alive and doing okay for the most part. Just living with a heavy and broken heart, is all. 

IMG_1500.PNG

IMG_1476.PNG

IMG_0637.PNG

IMG_0636.PNG

IMG_0768.PNG

IMG_0638.PNG

IMG_0319.PNG

IMG_0635.PNG

• Like 7

I NEVER stopped thinking about this story, either!

Happy to chat on Discord if you feel like bouncing ideas around! Good to hear from you. (And love the cards! So fun…)

• Like 1