The Manly Connection

brstealth13

Part 1

It was a clear, humid August afternoon on the Dan Jensen’s life changed forever. Soon to be a senior in college, Dan had returned home for a couple weeks before the beginning of his final year in school while he was between leases. Life was good; in only 14 short days, he would hop on a plane back across the country to move into an aweesome 2 bedroom apartment with his friend since freshman year, Alex. In the meantime, he was home, and today, Dan had plans to hang out with his other friend from freshman year, of high school this time, Brendan. 

Dan, around 150 lbs, 5’10”, was super excited to see Brendan. Though they maintained their close friendship even as they attended different colleges hundreds of miles away, Dan had been coming home less and less often during the summers between semesters. This year, though, Brendan had just moved into a new house he was renting near the local state college he attended, with a friend Dan had heard stories of but had never met, Cedric Martinez.

Dan was sitting alone in his parents’ kitchen, fanning himself with a magazine on this blazing August day. Across the counter, his phone quietly buzzed and lit up. He answered it.

”Hey B,” said Dan.

”Yoooo dude what is up! You’re finally back yeah?” replied Brendan.

”Yeah, as of this morning.”

”And you’re only here for what, 2 weeks right? Man we gotta catch up! It’s been so long and you haven’t even seen the new place yet, you gotta come check it out.”

”Yeah man, I do. You free this afternoon?”

”Hell yes my dude. My housemate Cedric‘s gone for the day helping his family garden or some shit. I think he’s gonna come back after dinner. You wanna stay for a while? I’ll have him pick up some brews and we can game or something.”

Already bored after only a few hours at home, Dan was stoked. “Sounds awesome. Lemme get some shit together so I can stay the night. I know how much beer you always make me drink.” He put the phone between his shoulder and ear and started up to his bedroom, grabbing a backpack and throwing clean clothes and underwear in it.

”Say dude, I was gonna get a workout in this afternoon, you wanna join? I remember you were saying you’ve been pumpin’ iron lately. I’ll give you a great workout!” Brendan suggested.

”Yeah sounds legit,” Dan answered. 

The two hammered out their plans and Dan finished getting ready, texted a note to his dad, and left in the car his parents agreed to loan him for his time back home.

Dan was always a wiry guy, but he had been trying to bulk up for some time, both to feel better about his own body image, but also to hopefully impress the ladies. He had never had much luck with them - and he figured being a skinny 5’10” 145 lb guy didn’t help. Gaining muscle, or any weight in general, was tough for him. Though he had made a little progress and was up to 155 lb these days, he barely had any definition and had a hard time staying motivated. Maybe Brendan could help, though. Based on the pictures he saw on his Facebook, Dan could tell Brendan had rocketed up in mass over the past few months.

He pulled up to the white house on the hill as the GPS computer voice informed he’d reached his destination. The house wasn’t too large, but had a long driveway which turned left behind the house to a garage well hidden in the house’s back yard. There, he saw the garage door open and his friend Brendan standing in it with a dumbbell in each hand.

Dan stepped out of the car as Brendan turned to greet his friend. “Broooo! You couldn’t wait for me?” said Dan.

”Dan the man, it’s been way too long!” Brendan set the dumbbells down to give his best bud a hug hello. 

Although it has been some time since they last saw each other, Brendan had packed on some serious muscle. He was wearing short black athletic shorts and a homemade cutoff shirt. His biceps bulged out of the wide holes on the sides of the shirt, smooth, tanned, and bursting with muscle. Dan’s gaze lingered on his friend’s pecs, which were enormous globes of muscle jugging out into a shelf of pure manliness, pushing the shirt tightly outward and exposing a glimpse at Brendan’s sculpted tan body through the huge armholes of the shirt. He lifted his left arm high above his head, stretching as he led Dan into the  garage turned home gym, exposing a bushy mass of tangled armpit fur, and leaking out a fierce musky odor.

Brendan was everything Dan had wanted to be. He had the body of Dan’s dreams- but how? After all, only about a year ago, the two guys stood in Brendan’s parents basement, also working out, but looking much more similar to each other. They vowed back then to keep trying to bulk up.... but while Brendan had accomplished his goals and then some, Dan was left in the dust, still a relatively skinny guy. 

”Alright dude. Let’s get started. I’ve got a chest and bicep day planned out for us. It’s pretty tough so let me know how you’re feeling and we can take a break,” Brendan said.

Though the garage was a little small, it boasted an impressive collection of workout equipment. Over in the corner was a power rack fitted with a barbell, a bench, and several heavy weights. There were more dumbbells and a couple of other benches off to the side where Brendan led them first. Behind all this, up against the wall, were several large blue gym mats.

”You guys really tricked this place out!” Dan smiled, selecting a modest 20 lb dumbbell to start doing bicep curls with. 

“Yeah man, thanks! The mats are Cedric’s, he’s into wrestling. He’s been showing me a little bit here and there.... thinking I might do some rec league in the fall.”

Dan and Brendan continued the small talk as the latter showed Dan each exercise and gave him tips on his form. As they went on, Dan started thinking more and more about Brendan’s massive rise in size. Could Brendan have been juicing? Maybe this Cedric guy was a bad influence on him. Still, his friend didn’t seem any different, personality wise. Maybe a little more confident, but how could he not be with guns like those? 

About 40 minutes in, the head was starting to get oppressive. The two guys were already sweating profusely and finally made the call to ditch their shirts. As Brendan peeled off his drenched cutoff, a massive wave of his manly stench hit Dan’s senses like a wall. It was disgusting, sure. But weirdly, a part of Dan’s brain kind of likes the smell. He didn’t process it as the sort of funky, stinky BO that you often think of. Instead, it was more of a musk. Like a manly, testosterone laced pheromone. Dan was immediately jealous but increasingly obsessed with this smell- questions about it swirling in his head, like, “how can I enjoy this so much?” but more importantly, “how can I make myself smell this way?” and “how can I get more of this without Brendan knowing?”

Finally they wrapped up their last set and Brendan led Dan inside. “That was awesome dude,” said Dan. “Holy hell you put on so much beef!” he jokingly, but deep down, seriously, flirted, grabbing at his friends sweat slick pecs. 

Brendan smiled. “You’ll get there.”

They entered the house through the back screen door, which led into a small laundry room. Dan spied a wrestling singlet hanging up to dry and several pairs of jockstraps next to it, as Brendan led him into a hallway which opened up into the living room and kitchen area. For a house occupied by two college guys, it was surprisingly clean and well decorated. The living room had a large leather sectional and huge flat screen tv accompanied by the latest in video games. Across the room, the kitchen was separated from a small dining area by a low counter stacked with appliances and workout supplements. Brendan put his preworkout from earlier away and started making Dan and himself two protein shakes.

As he finished with the blender and poured two tall glasses of thick white protein, Brendan roared, “Damn it’s hot! I’m sorry man, I gotta get cool somehow.” Brendan ungracefully pulled down his black shorts, sticky with sweat, revealing his bare, sculpted calves to Dan. More importantly, and shockingly to Dan, Brendan was wear a skimpy white jockstrap with a gray waistband, his massive package soaked in sweat and barely contained by the fabric. Brendan’s bubble ass jutted out, too, barely contained by thin white straps.

Dan’s rational, “this is wrong, my friend shouldn’t been acting this way in front of me” brain was quickly losing the battle to the curious and aroused brain. Panicked he would do something embarrassing and out of character, he stammered, “Hey, maybe we should hit the shower?” He quickly gulped down some cold protein shake and held the bottle awkwardly down in front of his crotch to try to cover his stiffening tent in his own workout shorts.

”For sure,” said Brendan. “Let me show you to the bathroom.” Dan immediately realized his miscalculation as Brendan led the way upstairs to his room, treating Dan to a full view of his jock strapped muscle ass, perfectly sculpted, smoothly shaved with just the right bit of hair sticking out of his cheeks. Dan could swear he could even see Brendan’s heavy package swaying between his and they climbed the stairs and turned to corner into Brendan’s bedroom. Dan struggled to keep his boner in check. He just had to make it a little further.

Now in the bedroom, Brendan opened the door to the master bathroom and stepped inside. “I’ll just be a minute,” he said, leaving the door cracked behind him. The shower started and Dan breathed a little relief, sitting down on Brendan’s king sized bed.

Only a minute later, Brendan emerged, the shower still running. “Sorry man, where are my manners? I should be letting you get clean first.” He mercifully had a towel wrapped around his waist, allowing Dan to maintain some degree of control over his stiffening cock. Dan quickly slipped by into the bathroom. He shut the door tightly behind him.

The bathroom was large, with a longer counter covered with various bathroom toiletries, but one thing in particularly seemingly was calling out to Dan. There, on the counter just next to the sink and left of an electric razor in it’s charging cradle was a wet, sweaty jockstrap.

Dan almost screamed at his luck that Brendan left this behind for him. He ripped off his shorts and underwear, springing free his 5” cock. He wanted to do everything to this jockstrap- smell it, wear it, rub it all over himself- he wanted to inhabit the smell entirely. He thrust it into his face, covering it completely with the sweat drenched pouch. He grabbed his cock with his other hand, firmly grasping it and letting go of his control. Lightly moaning now, he grew intoxicated by Brendan’s aroma, rubbing the jock up and down his chest, into his crotch and armpits, and back up to his face. His dick was hard as a steel rod; Dan had never felt anything like this before. He glimpsed at himself in the bathroom mirror briefly, staring into his own blue eyes and he saw his mouth covered by a jock, his short light brown hair matted down with sweat itself.

Dan was so into it, now, jerking himself as he continued to inhale, fully immersed in pleasure that he failed to hear the sound of the bathroom door opening. 

“Well now,” said Brendan. “Looks like you’re having fun!”

Dan froze. Busted. His face covered still by the jock, he hid behind it in shame as he turned in the direction of his friend’s voice. Slowly, and with great fear, he lowered it and opened his eyes to see Brendan, a mountain of muscle, standing before him with his hands on his hips and a rock hard, 10” long, nearly 2” wide cock of his own.

”Come here you little stud,” Brendan said. Dan leapt into his arms, now fully encased in a muscly grip. Brendan presses his forehead against Dan and held his face between his massive hands. “So you like what you smell, huh boy?”

Dan nodded. Brendan’s cock just barely grazed up against Dan’s. “Well let’s have some fun,” he grunted.

Brendan plunged his mouth onto Dan’s, kissing him passionately. For Dan, who had never before done this with a guy, the feeling of Brendan’s tongue in his mouth felt strange. Though he had kissed women before, Brendan was more aggressive, more forceful. Dan felt like he could relax for one, and let the bigger man have his way with him. He closed his eyes and let Brendan begin to take control even more, as Brendan brought the full weight of his muscular body against Dan, pushing him backwards against the tile wall of the bathroom. 

Brendan slurped his tongue in Dan’s mouth, releasing only to playfully taunt him. “I could tell you were squirming at the sight of me even when we were working out.”

Brendan reached down and grabbed Dan’s cock, feeling its modest warm length. “Not terrible,” he said slyly. “But it’s hard to understand why you’d be called ‘Dan the Man’ with a piece like this.

“Me on the other hand...” He grabbed his own cock and aligned its shaft with Dan’s, proving it was nearly twice as long. Dan loved feeling the length of his cock pressed fully against his friend’s hot meaty schlong. For Brendan, this was an incredible display of dominance; to so clearly impress his larger endowment against Dan’s made him swell with bestial masculine pride. He wrapped his hand around both cocks and began jerking together.

Dan, now feeling the entire weight and body hear of Brendan’s muscled frame, returned his attention to the musky smell that got him into this in the first place. Now, with his face positioned just next to Brendan’s pit, he smelled an even greater concentration of testosterone laced pheromones being emitted from Brendan’s hairy armpit. He meekly pushed Brendan’s bicep upward and tilted his head toward the pit, putting his face right next to the faucet, so to speak. 

“Oh, you like that, do you? Yeah, you loved my jock, ya little freak,” moaned Brendan. “Why not go right to the source though?”

He pulled away from Dan now, grabbing the smaller man’s shoulders and pushing him down to his knees. Now face to face with Brendan’s crotch, Dan nearly whimpered in excitement. “You want to smell my crotch, dude?” grunted Brendan. 

Dan nodded. “No, I wanna hear you say it, dude. Little straight boy Dan, you want daddy Brendan’s cock?”

This evidently was enough goading to get Dan to completely share his thoughts on Brendan. “Fuck yeah dude. The minute I saw you I had to know what my bro from high school had been up to. I’m fuckin’ jealous dude. A year ago we were right there at the same stats as each other and you just exploded. And I don’t know what the hell you awakened in me, but I fucking NEED this. I want to BE you but I want to feel everything you have to give too. Now give me that fucking man meat.”

Dan lunged forward as Brendan thrust his cock into Dan’s face, smearing the whole length of his meaty tool all over Dan’s wanting cheek and face. The smell was intoxicating; but Dan was starting to get the taste, too. He wrapped his lips around Brendan, fully feeling dominated in the process. He wondered how Brendan must feel, using him like this. On his end, he loved feeling submissive for once. Feeling like his entire purpose was to serve Brendan’s masculine primal urges. As Brendan thrust his cock further into Dan’s throat, he fell into a rhythm of slobbering and sucking deeply on his friend’s 10 incher. Sweet, but salty precum began to leak into his mouth as Dan gagged deeper and deeper on cock, jerking himself feebly in the process. He felt Brendan’s cock pulsing and throbbing, getting closer and closer to emptying the load from his full balls all over and into Dan. God, what would the load feel like, he thought. He tried to imagine it - it would be like the ultimate domination, being sprayed and coated with Brendan’s essence. Would he ever be big enough or manly enough to return the favor? Brendan had done it, so could he? As he thought about this, Brendan quietly slipped his cock out of Dan’s mouth. 

Brendan started jerking, pointing his tool right at Dan’s open mouth. “Dan dude,” he said seriously. “I cum a lot. Like.... a freakish amount. Just a warning.”

Dan nodded and jerked himself off too, the anticipation of Brendan’s “freakish” load weighing heavy in his mind. Maybe it would be-

But the floodgates opened right there. Brendan howled, roared, grunted, all at once, unleashing a torrent of cum straight at the ready and willing Dan. A few shots hit him straight in the mouth, some going down his throat and the rest dribbling down his chin and onto his chest. It felt awesome, of course- hot, thick, and of course, bearing the same musky smell as all the rest of Brandon. Dan felt shot after shot fly off Brendan’s cock, getting everywhere; into his mouth, on his chest, on the floor and even onto Dan’s own cock as he jerked. He lost count by now- what was it, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen?! His mind descended into bliss, his own cock slick with saliva and Brendan’s cum, finally shooting his own load onto the floor as his body crumpled under fatigue and bliss into the puddle of cum on the bathroom floor.

“Fuck, Dan,” said Brendan, spent and breathing heavily. “Well, now you’re a part of it too.”

• Like 20
  • Upvote 3

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me!" Dan cried. He was lying on his back, naked, one hand on his cock, one grabbing she sheets and mattress. His legs were spread and lifted into the air, supported by Brendan's massive shoulders. 

"Fuck yeah, take it boy," grunted Brendan, thrusting his huge cock deep into Dan's ass. His big, heavy balls slapped Dan's ass as he pounded his friend. Dan sensed what felt like a hot thick liquid seeping into his ass. The warmth trickled up into his body. Soon, he felt it everywhere; in his pecs, his nipples, his arms and abs; he felt it in his calves, his forearms, his glutes. The warmth started to expand in intensity, and he felt his muscles swelling and bulging in size. He was turning into the stud he always wanted to be, at last.

"Fucking grow me bro!" he moaned. It took everything in him not to shoot his load right then and there. "Fucking grow me like Cedric grew you!"

Brendan's guttural moaning grew louder and more frequent. "Fuck yeah Dan. Oh Dan, Dan! Dan!"

Dan's senses started to blur, everything around him going out of focus. He kept hearing Brendan calling his name, but it morphed from a sex-crazed deep grunting voice to a normal, everyday call. "Dan! Wake up dude!"

And he did. Dan was lying shirtless in Brendan's bed. "Wha... what happened?" Clearly that fantasy was just a dream. But what happened earlier... pre shower... that was real for sure. 

Brendan was sitting on the foot of the bed, fully clothed now, looking towards his friend. "Look dude, about earlier... I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable. Since I got this big... well, I've gained a little bit of the irresistible factor. I could tell you were a little hooked by it, so I decided to amp it up, and well... maybe I took it too far. I hope there won't be anything weird between us."

"Nah man, it's ok." He sat up. "I cleaned ya up and let you nap here for a couple hours. The pheromone should be all worn off now. I'll control it better, I promise dude. Cedric'll be home soon and we'll have a normal cookout."

But had it actually worn off? Was it going to? Dan didn't feel like he was being coerced at all. He didnt even smell Brendan's odor anymore. But he did feel like he wanted to tell Brendan no, I DO want this. I want to do more. Turn that shit back on!

He decided to wait, though. Brendan did seem really embarrassed by what happened, and although Dan wanted to set the record straight, he thought it best to let everything calm down a little. Besides, Cedric WAS coming home soon... how was he going to explain himself to Brendan's roommate - fuck, they were probably more than roommates, weren't they - if he walked in on the two sucking each other off?

Speaking of Cedric... a voice from downstairs confirmed he had, in fact, returned.

"Hey Brendan! Babe? I'm home!" a clear, boyish voice called out.

"We'll be right down!" answered Brendan.Dan got up out of bed, straightened his hair, and put a shirt on. Brendan led him downstairs, back into the kitchen, where Cedric stood at the fridge, his back turned, putting away groceries. "Hey studmuffin," he said, closing the fridge and turning around. "Oh! Hah, oh shit! Hey! I'm Cedric, nice to meet ya!" He held out his arm towards Dan.

Dan shook his hand and introduced himself. Cedric was a short guy, only around 5'6", but he clearly had a built body. He wore a striped tank top and gray cargo shorts. Dan was drawn to his big, built shoulders; large stacks of muscle supporting thick, tan-skinned, hairless arms. Cedric had short, but not buzzed, black hair. His face was round and cleanly shaven, and he had a small black stud earring in each ear. "Heard a lot about you! All good of course. Brendan talks a lot about how I've gotta meet you."

"Likewise!"

"Need a hand?" Brendan peeked into a bag, pulling out a six pack of beer. A little to Dan's surprise, Cedric leaned over and gave Brendan a peck on the cheek.

"Nah, I got it.""Heard a lot about ya... but nothing about that!" Dan jokingly laughed.

"Heh... sorry." Brendan put his hand behind his head, a little embarrassed. "Surprise!"

"Nah, I get it dude. I wish you would have just told me, but who cares? I'm happy for you dude!" Dan replied.

"You couldn't even tell your best friend about your gay lover?" Cedric teased. He cracked open three beers and passed them around. "Well, cheers, to friends new and old."

The three clinked their bottles together and each took a swig. "Well y'know, B also never told me about how he got so damn buff, either..." he squeezed his friends bicep gently. "I bet a guy like you showed him a lot about getting fit."

"Hah, you could say that," Cedric said, winking at Brendan. "Hey, why don't we go outside and fire up the grill. I'm guess you two are hungry after that workout, and it's a beautiful day."

The three guys started chatting, and telling stories, as they carried plates of food outside to the small patio in the backyard.

As the afternoon and progressed into dusk and night, the guys had had their full of homemade burgers, brats, and beer, and made their way back inside. They were all getting along great - with Dan and Cedric regaling the other with stories about their friendship with Brendan, as the beer kept flowing. After "a few rounds of Call of Duty" turned into several hours of gaming, Dan finally realized the time: 10pm. "Shit, I was supposed to be home, and I'm not really in drivin' shape." Although he wasn't totally hammered, Dan definitely felt a significant buzz from all the beer. 

"No biggie man, you're free to crash here. Hey, we could watch a movie or something," Brendan suggested, glancing at the cabinet of DVDs and Blu-Rays.

"No movie dude, that shit's boring," Cedric sloppily shot back.

"You're boring," giggled Brendan, reaching across Dan, who was sitting on the couch between them, to shove Cedric playfully.

"Not what you thought last night," Cedric retorted. He began bouncing up and down on the couch, miming a jerking off motion. "Oh, oh! Oh fuck me Ced!" he moaned.

"C'mon, stop!" shouted Brendan.

Dan's eyes widened. What a sight that must have been, he thought. "I have an idea," he slyly commented. "Let's play truth or dare."

Without the liquid courage currently passing through their bodies, the three of them probably would have laughed at such a corny suggestion, but this time, it was received positively. The thought of getting a little risque with each other crept in each of the guys' mind, and what a better way to do it?

"OK," said Cedric, sitting up to attention. "I think Dan should go first, he's the guest. And the one who wanted to play so badly."

"Fine. Dare." said Dan defiantly.

"Kiss Cedric," Brendan immediately blurted out.

Dan immediately felt hot and turned red. "Whoa, whoa, whoa," he said. "Do we really want to start off this spicy-"

"That's easy," Cedric said coolly. "C'mere, Danny Boy.”

Cedric turned toward Dan, grabbed his head, and slowly leaned in. Dan closed his eyes, and opened his lips to receive the other man. Dan shuddered as Cedric entered his mouth, their tongues flirting against each other ever so fleetingly. Dan felt his dick stiffen slightly in his shorts.

After what felt like both and eternity and an instant, Cedric backed off, wiping his mouth off. “Not bad for a first man on man kiss, Dan! Wasn’t expecting you to be so into it!” He elbowed Dan gently.

“I- I, uh-“ stammered Dan.

“No worries man, you can blame Brendan for making that the dare,” he snickered. “Who’s next. Uh, Brendan! Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” he answered. 

“Ok... did you have fun with Dan at your workout?”

Brendan blushed and Dan turned to glare at him. Dan felt awful for coming between the two guys, even if it was after a strange hypnotic force pulled him to it. Still, it almost felt like Cedric knew the answer to this question already. 

“Yeah....” Brendan sighed. 

“Haha, I knew you couldn’t control yourself. You always let it loose when you’re working out,” Cedric laughed. 

“You’re not mad? Cedric man I’m soooo sorry,” said Dan incredulously.

“Yeah it’s whatever. I mean Brendan and I have a sort of special gift,” he explained. “Like I can just do this-“ he raised his left arm, directly next to Dan, and tended slightly. Suddenly, a pure, manly scent, similar but distinct from Brendan’s, seeped into the room, concentrated at Cedric’s hairy pit. This lasted only a few seconds, as Dan’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped open, only for the scent to subside before he could do anything. “We call it our pheromones. Brendan’s a little slut for straight boys AND he can never keep it turned off when he lifts. It’s no big deal, really.”

Brendan blushed. “Well that was easy. Dan, I believe it’s your turn to ask Cedric...” said Brendan.

“Ok, truth or dare,” Dan asked.

“Hmm... I really wanna see what you want to make me do. Dare.”

“Ok...” Dan had an idea almost immediately but ran it through his head a few times. He truly did want to escalate this little game they were playing, but doing so too quickly was dangerous; he could scare them out of playing entirely. “Uh, take off your shorts?”

Cedric blinked in disbelief. “That’s it?” He sniffed the air a little and lifted and sniffed his pits. “Nope, definitely off... okay, here goes.” He stood up and pulled his shorts down to his ankles, kicking them off across the room with sass. Beneath, he was wearing a blue jockstrap, with red straps and waistband, and the word “PUMP!” stitched across the top in huge white lettering.

“I see you’re pumpin’ today,” joked Brendan.

“Hellll yeah,” replied Cedric. “Let me bet more comfortable and save you from wasting another dare,” he laughed, and pulled his tank top up and over his head. Now naked save for his skimpy underwear, he sat back down, slouched, and put his feet up on the coffee table and his arms outstretched across the back of the couch. 

“Brendan’s then to ask me,” Cedric said. “And I choose dare.”

“Put your faucet on full blast for a minute,” Brendan giggles.

“Aw come on, you wanna really do that to your friend?” Cedric complained. “I’ll do it for 30 seconds.”

Faucet? What faucet?, thought Dan.

“He likes it. You’ll see,” laughed Brendan.  

“Alright, well, sorry about this Dan,” said Cedric. He lifted his two arms up high and made a grimace, like he was straining to lift something heavy. 

Pheromones rocketed out of each of his armpits as Brendan stared a timer on his phone and sat back to watch. Suddenly, Dan was hit with a wave of intoxication- whatever this smell was, Dan HAD to get to the man responsible, now. He rolled over and jumped over on Cedric’s lap, who lowered his arms and wrapped them around Dan’s back. Cedric quickly developed a boner in his jockstrap, positioning Dan so that his hard cock gently pressed through the fabric against Dan’s ass crack. As they kissed, Cedric gently thrust against Dan, teasing his ass with a gardening bulge. As the timer ticked down, Brendan rubbed at his own erection through his shorts. 

The stock iPhone “timer done” jingle played and Cedric silently and motionlessly closed off the flow of pheromones, causing Dan to feel limp on top of him. Cedric pushes him off, back onto the couch next to him.

“Was that necessary,” Cedric rolled his eyes. “You know how I feel about doing that with straights.”

“He’s different, you’ll see after,” Brendan replied. “Remember how I was? He’s the same way.”

“That doesn’t mean we should just change his life entirely,” Cedric admonished.

“He’s the one we’ve been looking for. And he wants it. He’s always wanted to be bigger.”

“I’ll think about it,” said Cedric, who was now rousing Dan awake. 

“Wha- what happened?” Dan groggily asked.

“Don’t worry about it,” said Cedric. “Brendan hypnotized you. Anyway, it’s my turn for you Dan. Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Ok. Maybe it’s an easy one... tell me about what you want, more than anything. What’s your deepest wish?”

Dan thought about fibbing and saying something cliche like money or a good career, but he wanted to be honest with his two best bros. “Well.... I really want to be a big muscle guy like you guys. I mean, it sounds dumb maybe, but I’m super jealous of what you got goin’ on. Especially knowing what Brendan used to look like.”

Brendan shot a shit-eating grin at Cedric, wordlessly communicating “I-told-you-so!”

“You’ll get there, man,” said Cedric.

“Yeah, we can help ya out,” Brendan flatly chimes in.

“OK, my turn to ask B now?” asked Dan. Though it had started spicy with his kiss with Cedric, the game was starting to get stale. Now was his chance to make a big move.

“Dare I guess,” said Brendan.

“Ok,” answered Dan. He knew exactly what he wanted to say, but he was nervous to play this gambit. He swallowed the lump in his throat. “Have sex with Cedric right here.”

“WHOA!” roared Cedric.

Brendan’s eyes widened. “No. Cedric won’t want to.”

Cedric laughed. “No, lets do it! But you have to agree to a dare of equal difficulty, Dan. If you wanna watch two gay men fuck so badly, I think you ought to pay.”

“S-sure,” muttered Dan. Shit, he thought. Not part of the plan. Well, maybe it could be. I mean, the goal was to get everyone having sex...

“Ok, I’ll be right back. Take a good look,” Cedric giggled as he shook his ass flirtatiously on the way upstairs.

Brendan side eyed Dan. “What’s your play here bud? Why do you want to see us fuck that badly?”

Dan answered truthfully. “You got me going earlier with that shower. You thought it had subsided but I can’t shake the urge. I want cock, I want to bear off with you, I want to see it all out in the open. I don’t know what you did but I don’t care. I’ve never felt this good about being horny before.”

“Okay!” shouted Cedric, who was running down the stairs back to the living room. “Brendan, get your ass to the couch. Dan, go sit over there.” He pointed to the recliner just to the left of the couch. Cedric plopped a bottle of clear lube down on the couch next to Brendan, who had stripped naked and was rubbing his lubed fingers in and up his ass. 

“Here’s your dare,” laughed Cedric. He threw a box, about a 8” long and 2” wide over to Dan. 

Dan flipped the box over and his jaw dropped. On the front side was a picture of a 6” long, enormously thick rainbow colored dildo, with the words “Gay Pride Edition” printed across the bottom. 

“Being gay’s not a spectator sport,” laughed Cedric who was now on his knees on the couch, naked, stroking and lubing his 9” cock. Brendan was on his hands and knees in front of Cedric, giggling at his boyfriend’s choice for Dan’s dare. 

Dan opened the box and borrowed the lube.

“Lube up your fingers and then your hole,” coached Brendan. “Yeah like that.”

It was easy to get his fingers up his ass, thought Dan. He opened the box and felt a very heavy, firm dildo plop into his hands.

“This is supposed to fit in me?” Dan lamented.

Cedric shrugged. “This-“ he held his heavy cock in his hands and slapped it against Brendan’s muscled ass cheek- “fits in him.”

“Go slow” advised Brendan. As Dan sat back in the chair with legs widened, he struggled for a time to position the tip of the dildo against his hole. Eventually, he succeeded, and slowly pressed the thick sex toy inside him. 

Holy hell, that hurts, thought Dan, barely an inch of the toy inside him. 

“More lube- ah fuck, Ced-“ said Brendan as he, now on all fours, received Cedric’s meat.

Dan kept trying, now falling into a cycle of advancing the dildo slightly further, only to succumb to the tightness and pain and remove it, coating it with more slick lube for the next attempt.

“Lemme help,” Cedric said, in a rhythm of his own, pounding Brendan firmly but gently. Cedric lifted his pit again, this time letting a milder smell into the room. As it hit Dan’s nose, he wasn’t filled with feelings of lust, but of relaxation. He felt his hole relax as he thrust even more of the dildo into it, now able to take over half of the silicone cock. He locked eyes with Brendan, who was experiencing a similar relaxation effect. Brendan had been letting out minor moans and grunts as Cedric fucked, Brendan’s balls and own hard cock flipping wildly below him. Dan now started pumping the cock in and out, and began to jerk himself along the way. Holy shit, it’s happening, he thought. He watched this pure manly specimen fucking, well, yet another manly specimen, all while he explored his own anal stimulation for the first time.

“Lemme suck him,” said Brendan. Cedric pulled out, letting Brendan over to the end of the ouch where he could lean over and put his mouth on Dan’s cock. Cedric resumed pounding. “God, good fucking job Dan. Take that dick like a pro!”

This encouraged Dan and he kept going, effortlessly accommodating another inch and speeding the rate that he worked the dildo at. With this... and the ravenous Brendan now slobbering all over his cock, it was hard to keep control. After only a few more minutes, Dan shot a big, salty load of jizz right into the unsuspecting Brendan, who swallowed his friend’s cum admirably. 

“Full blast?” Brendan asked, turning back to Cedric.

“I want to with him, but he’s not ready. But I think I we have unfinished business upstairs...”

He pulled out of Brendan, who stood up. Dan was spent on his recliner, the rainbow dildo pathetically slid out of his ass as he laid there in his stupor. 

Cedric smacked Brendan’s ass hard as the two playfully went upstairs. “He wants it bad,” Cedric said. “Maybe even more than you did back then.”

Brendan laughed. “I doubt that.”

“He’s in town for what, 2 weeks? We’ll have some fun with him until then, then give him the Full Blast on the last day.” They entered the bedroom as Dan, still downstairs, drifted into a deep sleep. He couldn’t hear the bestial roars and loud bangs coming from upstairs, but if he could, and he knew that this was what awaited him on his last day in his hometown, he may have came again right then and there.

Thanks for reading, I’ll continue with these long parts for a while. The next part will be the first of many to contain muscle growth and of course will have some hot sex with our three boys as well. If you’re enjoying it be sure to give some feedback about what you like, and I’ll try to provide more of it.

• Like 14

• 3 months later...