ToolShedCub

*NOTE:  I noticed that the previous post of chapter 3 had some funky color formatting, so I went ahead and copied and pasted it so we could see your story a bit better, ToolShedCub!  Thanks for sharing your story with us!

[Repost with better text contrast] 

=============================================================

Amazing transformations

Chapter 3

When last we left our house of horn dogs…..

When Glen and Joe returned they could hardly contain their enthusiasm.  They tossed their stuff in their rooms and rushed down the stairs buck naked.  

“I’m ready” they both said together

“Ok okay.  Come down stairs”

I took them down into the lab and looked them over… Joe has a bigger build than Glen, but that is to be expected.

“Ok Joe. You first” I patted the table. “Climb up and drink this….”

After both boys had been transformed we all went back up stairs and I called a group meeting.  It was hard to get them to stop trying to feel each other.  I eventually had to space them all out.

“Ok” I said “I know we all have ‘mega’ hormones raging but what I need for you all is to refrain from fooling around until I get some play spaces fixed up.  You can play in your rooms once I have set everything up, but it will be up to you to clean up your” ahem “mess afterwards.”

They all reluctantly agreed and jerry and I hurriedly went down stairs and started to setup a makeshift play room.

“What do you think?” I said “grab a table for now and then later tonight rush order a few slings?”

“Awesome.  That old steel table should do for now.”

“Cool.  Ok let’s go shopping”

We went back upstairs and I hollered to the boys to get some clothes on and get out to the van.  It didn’t take long to get to the local mall and hit a few stores.  I bought everyone a few inexpensive outfits and told them that these are on the house anything else is on their tab.  Driving home was a bit of a problem.  I kept thinking about what I was gonna do to Joe when I got him in my meaty paws.  Once back at the house I gave Jerry the wink and grabbed Joe by the neck.

“LET’S GET IT ON!!” I hollered.  They cheered and started to strip.  Man I couldn’t get out of my clothes fast enough.  Jerry got Joe naked quickly and then stripped him self while I forced Joe to lick my balls.  I scooted a foot stool over and Jerry commanded him to lay on it face down.  God what a sight!  His ass was so cherry it was almost a crime to destroy it.  Joe started sucking Jerry’s dick while I lubed up my mammoth cock.  I told Jerry to back off for a sec cuz I didn’t want Joe to bite his dick off when I punched through.  The anticipation was unbelievable.  I couldn’t wait any longer.  I lined up and SHOVED my dick in up to the balls.

“FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!” he screamed “AHHHH!!!”

“AWW FUCK YEAH!!  Your ass isn’t cherry anymore bitch!!”  And with that I started to jackhammer his hole.  Jerry had his dick almost the whole way in his mouth and was fuckin his face hard.

“Yeah suck my dick!  God your mouth is good.”

I couldn’t hold back much longer.  I was about to cum and flood his hole.  Jerry and I stood up and flipped him over like a pig on a spit and continued our destruction.

“Yeah bitch I’m gonna cum AHHHHHHHHHH!!”  I started to cum.  My roar sent Jerry over the edge literally flooding Joe’s gullet with cum and then pulling out to shoot the rest on his face.  I wasn’t done though, not by a long shot.  I spun around and caught Marc pounding the shit out of Glen.  I didn’t wait I grabbed more lube and slammed up inside Marcs ass and started pounding.

“Jerry!  Get c’mere and get that dick of yours up my ass.” I said.  Jerry was more than happy to oblige.

“Fuck yeah man. Can’t get enough of the big Chad hole”

We had a 4 man train of sweaty muscle sex.  Jerry was in me, I was in Marc, and marc was inside Glen.  I was the engine though.  It felt like I was raping all of them. 20 minutes later I was ready to cum again. I pulled out and showered everyone with my cum.  That made the rest of them shoot.  We were soaked, there was cum everywhere.

We all separated and showered.  The others were pairing up to play more privately.  Jerry was cleaning and I decided to go order the play room equipment.   6 portable slings and 4 shower enema rigs.  The sales rep said he would have them delivered first thing in the morning.

I sat there thinking.  Most of the other fellas had already paired up into their little playgroups.  Jerry had Joe to love and dominate in bed.  What I realized that I was missing was someone that I could call my own.

I spent the next afternoon setting up the new play equipment in one of the unused rooms with the rule ‘you break it, you replace it.’  I planned to use the basement as the dungeon, but not till I separated the lab from the play space.  That meant a trip to the home depot for lumber and drywall.  I managed to pry Joe and Jerry away from each other long enough to get Jerry to help me put up the wall, which took a few days.  This was to be my primary play space so I decided to really equip it.  I got some dildoes that range from average to huge, some electro shock stuff, and loads of cuffs.

A few days after everything was set up I decided that today I’d actually go to a school sports event.  The school was having a wrestling tournament so I headed off to the gym.  It was the usual stuff, guys squaring off and tossing each other around.  And then I saw him.  Oh man he was good looking.  He was about 5’8” stocky too I’d guess around 190lbs, furry body, honey blond hair and had the most beautiful blue eyes.  I sat there and stared at him the whole god damned time.  To this day I’m not even sure that I blinked at all.  I inched down closer to the front where his other teammates were sitting.  I was determined to get to know him.  So I leaned in and whispered to one of the guys.

“Hey, who’s that guy over there.  I haven’t seen him around”

“That’s Paul.  He’s a new transfer from LSU.”

“He’s good”

And with that I leaned back and watched the end of his match.  30 minutes later he left the gym and headed across the quad to the dorms.  I followed.  Kinda felt like a stalker following him around everywhere, but hey!  I was totally smitten (if that’s possible).

Over the course of the next few weeks I got in with him and a few of his friends and discovered that he was single.  I was getting impatient.  I asked Lizzy, one of our female new friends, if he was gay.  She just looked at me.

“What are you totally blind?  Do you ever see him out with a girl?”

“No but you never know.  Is he?  I mean have you asked?”

“Yeah I asked.  And YES he’s gay?  Why do you want to know?”

“Oh no reason” I said.

GOD I hated to lie to her.

“Uh huh, sure.  You like him don’t ya?”

BUSTED!

“What??  What do you mean?”

“Look forget the Alpha bull macho man shit” she said “I’ve seen the way you look at him.  I think it’s sweet”

“How did you know I was gay?”

“Easy.  Most guys don’t pick up on it but I have it down to a fine science. First of all there is your size.  You’re huge.  That threw me off for a bit.  Then there is the way you look at him when he comes in.  You go all glassy eyed and blush a bit.  Plus that weapon you hide in your pants moves”

“Do what?  Quit lookin at my crotch!”

“Can’t help it babe, you have every girls dream in there.”

“Shit, I have to go,”

I was so embarrassed that she could see right through me that I just got up and left.  But at least I now know I have a chance.  Normally I’m a rough and ready kinda guy but for some reason I just couldn’t’ get up the nerve to ask him out.  Jerry thinks I should just kidnap him and bring him to the house for a round of fun, but I wanna do this right.\

I’ll never forget the day I asked him out.  Friday October 22, 2019.  I must have wandered around the campus all morning looking like a lost bull.  I had to do it.  So I marched over to his dorm room and knocked on the door.

“Come in” he said “Oh hey Chad”

“Hey”

“What’s up?”

“You doing anything later tonight?”

“No why?  Are you ok?  You’re lookin a bit flushed”

“Would you like to go out with me tonight?” I gulped “On a date?” There I said it.  The alpha male of the frat just opened up and made him self a target.  He looked shocked.  Not good.

“You wanna date me?” he said.

“Yes.”  God, here is probably the biggest man on campus acting all sheepish like a school girl.

“I’d love to.”

“Really?  You’re not putting me on?”

“I didn’t wanna ask you out cuz I thought you were straight.  You don’t ask the largest straight man in school on a date.  You get pulverized doin that”

I was in heaven!

“I’ll pick you up at 7?”

“Ok.” He said.

I rushed back to the house and told Jerry what happened.

“Well it’s about fuckin time!  Geez!  You know I don’t think I could have lasted another week of you dragging your feet.”

“Gee thanks.  I’m gonna go shower and get into some nice clothes”

As it turned out I didn’t really have any nice clothes so I had to run out and get some.  The afternoon seemed to drag on forever, but the appointed time arrived and we were off on our date.  I decided that the classic dinner and a movie should be the proper way to conduct the evening, he agreed and we were off.  My first real date, and it went so well too!  After the movie I took him back to his dorm and walked him to his door.  ‘Here is my chance’ I thought to myself.  There was no one in the hall when we got to his room.

“I really had a good time.” He said.

“Good.  I really like you and I wanted to do this right and make it special”  God he was melting me with his eyes.  “Can I see you again some time soon?”

“Of course.  I really like you too.”

I just beamed, kissed him on the forehead and bid him a good night.  I couldn’t’ wait to tell Jerry how it all went.  I had to wait though, cuz when I got home he was bust fuckin Joe.  Go figure.

Paul and I had several more dates over the next few weeks and I decided that it was time for him to meet the gang and take this to the next level.  I wasn’t gonna let the boys paw at him till after I had him in bed though.  So I called.

“Paul?  Give me a call when you get this?” I had got the voicemail.  Happily my phone was ringing before i even finished my message.  "Catch you at a bad time?"

“Yeah sorry I was in the shower.”

“Cool.  Would you like to come over?  I think we should talk.”

“Oh no.  What’s wrong?”

He sounds like he was about to panic “Nothing is wrong.  I just have a few things to say and show you.”

“Ok.  Ummm Chad?  I don’t know where you live”

Damn.  I’m no good at giving directions so I gave him the address and he said he would GPS it out.  Tonight was the night he would either be my husband or run a mile and I was nervous.

To be continued……

15 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

*NOTE:  I noticed that the previous post of chapter 3 had some funky color formatting, so I went ahead and copied and pasted it so we could see your story a bit better, ToolShedCub!  Thanks for sharing your story with us!

[Repost with better text contrast] 

=============================================================

Amazing transformations

Chapter 3

Whoops!!  thanks!!

Cubs Muscle up Chapter 4

Amazing transformations

Chapter 4

The moment of truth. 

Paul was due any minute and I still hadn’t decided to follow the house dress code or actually wear some clothes.   Clothes, definitely.  I threw on a tank top and told the boys to either dress or stay out of sight and be quiet, which wasn’t hard since they were all tired and decided to get some school work done.  The door bell rang.

“Hey there, welcome to my home.” I said.

“Wow, nice house!  What did you want to talk about?”

“Ok.”

I lead him to the living room and made him sit while I knelt in front of him.

“I’m gonna say this and I might mess it up so please let me finish.  I love you and I want to be with you, but I’m afraid.”

His eyes brightened up and he smiled.

“I love you too.  You are a good, kind, sweet BIG man.  But why are you afraid?”

“I want to make love to you, but I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I see. Well you could take it easy.”

“It’s not that simple.  I’m really big. I’m not sure that you could handle it.”

“You don’t know that.  I can handle a lot.”

And with that I stood up and jerked off my shorts.

“HOLY FUCK!!!!  I don’t think I can handle that”

“I know, but the other thing that I wanted to ask you is,  what if you could be like me.  Would you me interested in that?”

“Huh?  I don’t get it. What do you mean 'be like you?'”

“I mean be LIKE ME.  BIG.”

“I could never be that big.  You must spend 60 hours a week at the gym to be as large as you are!”

“I’ve been in a gym 3 times in my life.  Here let me show you.”

I took him down stairs to the lab and explained everything.  Showed him the before and after shots of my self and everything.

“Man I don’t believe it.” He said “This is possible?  I can take this stuff and get as large as you?”

“Well like all good medication the results may vary.”  I just looked at him and stared into his face while he thought.  He must have been really thinking because it took forever. “You're scared aren’t you?”

“A little.  This is a big step.  What about my wrestling?”

“The season ended last week, right?”

“Yeah?”

“So we could make something up. These aren’t steroids so they can’t nail you for that next season….”

“I’ll do it!”

“.. and you can wrestle in a…  what?”

My heart just doubled its pace.

“I’ll do it.  I love you and it will allow me to be with you sexually.  To tell the truth, I’ve always wanted to be bigger.”

“Awesome!!”  I knelt down again and took his hand “Will you move in with me and be my man?”

He tackled me and planted the longest, wettest, hottest kiss I have ever had.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” I muttered as my lips met his. 

We spent the next few hours gathering his things and moving them back to my place.  Jerry was happy that I had finally found someone.  Paul, on the other hand, could hardly contain himself when he saw the others.  We agreed that we could play with the other frat members if we wanted to, but when it came right down to it, we were lovers and we would only sleep (at night) with each other.

“Ok strip and get up on the table.  Then drink this.”

“Ok.  I’m still a bit nervous,” he said.

“I’m not going to lie to you.  It’s gonna hurt some, but when it’s done you're gonna be super horny.  That’s when I’m gonna pop your cherry!”

“OK!”

He drank and I waited.  As he started to change I slowly took my clothes off.  Bigger and bigger he swelled.  I watched every part of him get thicker and stronger.  I couldn’t contain my self anymore.  I swallowed his rapidly growing dick to the hilt and started sucking.  By the time the transformation was finished, he was screaming for release.  I unlocked him from the table and started to rape my boy.  I forced my dick all the way into his mouth, making him gag while swallowing his dick whole.  Then I flipped him over and licked his hole.  He was begging me to fuck him and I was ready.  I tried my best to loosen him up while I lubed my monster cock but he was really tight.  Entering him took an agonizingly long time.  His eyes were screwed shut until I got all the way in, and then his animal instincts took over and he begged me to destroy him.  We fucked in every position I could think of when  at long last I was ready to cum.

“I’m gonna cum cub!!”

“FUCK YEAH MAN CREAM ME!!!”

And I did.  I roared and pumped a load like never before.  10 minutes later we were both spent.  Every time my dick move in him cum splashed out, god it was hot.  I pumped him a few times before he begged me to let him down.  When I did there was a loud splash from his ass and we both fell on the floor.

“I love you.” I said

“I love you too.  Damn you can fuck.”

”Yep.  That is something that I take great pride in.  we should clean up.”

After a shower and some food we retired to our bedroom where I fucked him again and then we passed out.  This has been a really good day.

The next morning when I woke up I just sat there looking at him, my man sleeping next to me with the usual morning wood.  Now who am I to pass that up?  Quietly I moved around and got the lube and slicked him up, then I squirted some up my ass and straddled him and lowered my self down slowly.  He felt so good in me.  I started to ride him a little and he woke up with a smile.  45 minutes later he hollered and washed my gut with his cream.

“Good morning sunshine” I said.

”Mmm..  good morning.  What are we gonna do today?”

“You're going to class.  I’m gonna stay here and work on some of the stuff that we broke last night.”

“Ok.”

It was obvious that he didn’t want to go and to be perfectly honest I didn’t either.  Over the next few hours I puttered around the house and picked up the things that had been knocked over from the previous day,s activities.  The phone rang. Now who in the hell is callin' me at this hour, I wondered?’

“Hey it’s Lizzy.  Meet me over at Starbucks like pronto!”

“why what’s wrong?”

“A friend of yours is being arrested!”

“I’m on my way!” I hung up and headed out. 

To be continued….

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...