ToolShedCub

Cubs Muscle up

Amazing Transformations

Disclaimer:  This is a story about unprotected consensual sex between men.  If this offends you then do not read on.  If you are under the age of 18 then please close this document.

Chapter 1:  The Beginning

I was a normal 20 year old kid with the exception that he was gay, and attracted to muscle bears (big Muscular hairy gay men).  Not only was I attracted to musclebears, but I also wanted to be one.  At 5 foot 8 inches and 150 pounds I was quite scrawny and unattractive.   Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Chad and I live in California.  The mecca of gay musclebears.  I'm also attending UCLA as chemistry major.  One Friday night (yeah I have no life) I was working late in the lab working on a new batch of glow goo (I sell em to the rave kids for some extra cash) when a small quake hit and knocked some extra stuff into my formula.  

"Great, now I have to start over" I thought when I noticed that some of my mess had dripped into the mouse cage.  Oliver (the mouse) was lying on its back twitching and got noticeably bigger.  After the twitching was done he got up and seemed to be fine with one exception.  The mouse was bending his water nozzle.

"Well THAT shouldn't happen"

I back tracked through what happened, analyzed the new "goo" and after I determined that it wasn't toxic I ran some more tests.  This stuff was great!  It seemed to enhance the muscle and bone structure of the one who drank it.  Well since I made 5 gallons of the stuff I bottled it up and took it home.  I live alone so nobody would interrupt me while I test it on my self.  I decided that the best thing to wear was a little pair of running shorts and then setup my video camera and some mirrors to document the experiment.  I poured out a full 8 oz helping, stared at it for a bit, downed it and waited.  It seemed like forever and then I started to feel funny.  

Kind of nauseated and warm.  Then came the convulsions.  My stomach hurt so bad I thought I was gonna die.  I managed to look up at the mirror on the ceiling (it wasn't hard since I was laying down) and I saw it happen my shoulders broadened and my chest was getting bigger.  More convulsions.  It started happening faster.  Arms, legs, back, they were all getting huge.  My shorts also started to feel really tight too.  The crotch bulged up enormously then they ripped and out popped the biggest cock and balls I had ever seen.  I was also sprouting fur and then it stopped.  I stood up and looked in the mirror.  I was BIG.  I was a muscle bear.  But I wasn't as big as I wanted to be so I drank a few more ounces.  After that transformation I looked again and saw an ursine muscle GOD.  I had a bit of a tummy but man was I massive.  I looked down at my crotch and almost fainted.  I was getting turned on by my bod but when I saw my cock I got hard immediately.  And it was huge! I grabbed a tape measure.  12.5 inches long and 8 inches around and I was horny as hell!  I was taller too.  I jumped up to 6'3".  I had to share this discovery so I called Jerry.

"Jerry, hey u busy?"

"No.  Why?"

Jerry is a long time buddy and bear chaser too.

"I was in the lab last night and whipped up something wild"

"Oh like what?"

"Well come over and see"

"Now?"

"Sure why not.  I think I might be able to fulfill one of your dreams"

"What? Ummm..  Ok gimme a sec I have to put some clothes on"

"Ok do you still have some of Jeff’s clothes?"

"Ya why?"

"Just bring them"

"Ok be there in a sec"

5 minutes later Jerry knocked on the door.  When I let him in he almost died.

"What the fuck happed to you?!?!?!"

"Remember the quake earlier?"

"Yeah"

"Well I was makin some glow goo and some other stuff spilled in.  This is the result."

"Wow.  Awesome! You’re huge!  Man can I get that big?"

"Sure can.  Strip down to your boxers and drink this"

I handed Jerry 12 oz of the magic Juice.

"Swallow this and lay here on the floor.  It's safer and u can see your self up there."

"Ok"

Jerry drank it and laid down.  I flipped on the camera and started the filming.

"How long does it take?"

"About 10 minutes.  Let me know when u start feeling tingly"

About 7 minutes later he started changing

"I feel weird.  Kinda like I'm sick.  My tummy hurts"

"It's Ok that is natural just relax"

"Oh my god! What's happening?!"

For the next 5 minutes Jerry twitched and grew and became more sexy right before my eyes.  The beach towel that I had on started to tent and eventually fell off as my dick reached it's full size.  When it was all said and done Jerry laid there sweating and breathing hard like he had run a mile.

"My god that was intense?"

"It was hot too.  Look at your self"

"Oh jesus.  I'm huge!"

"Just like me let's measure each other.  You measure me first."

"Ok.  Biceps... 35 inches, chest...80, waist..42, thighs....40, calves....24 GOD DAMN!"

"Don't forget the last muscle. I measured it earlier 12.5x8"

"Holy fuck!"

"Ok ok.  Now you.  Bicep....30, chest...59, waist...44, thighs...30, calves...20, and last but not least cock...11x7.  Wow were awesome!"

"Hell yeah!  I'm horny too"

"I noticed.  I am too"

I started rubbing Jerry's massive hair chest tweaking a nip.  He moaned and his cock twitched. He grabbed my head and gave me the biggest hottest kiss I have ever had.  Our hands roamed our massive muscle bear bodies.  Jerry dropped to his knees and swallowed as much of my dick as he could which surprisingly was about ¾ of it.  I almost came right there but I survived 20 minutes of the best head in the world.  I was determined to swallow his whole dick.  I laid him down and dove down.  Forcing huge amounts of cock down my throat.  Finally I managed to get it all then I backed off and proceeded to give him the sucking of his life.

"OH FUCK STOP!"

"Why?"

"I don't want to cum yet. I want us to fuck each other first"

"Ok!"

I got out some lube and slicked up my cock.

"Is it hot in here?"

"Yeah I'm sweating"

I got all slicked up, bent Jerry over and started pushing.  GOD he was tight!  He moaned as I slid inch after inch up his hot hole.  When I finally had all 12 inches up in him he stood up and flexed his ass muscles.

"FUCK that feels good"

"Yeah 12 inches of muscle bear cock!  You like that?  You like this big dick up your ass?"

"Fuck yeah bear FUCK ME!"

For the next 30 minutes I plowed Jerry's ass in as many positions as I could think of.  God it was hot.  I was dripping sweat and I was getting close to cumming.

"I'm getting close man"

"Fuck yeah do, it cum!"

I could feel it build and it was gonna be a big one.  Pistoning in and out of Jerry's ass like a man possessed then it happened I came.  I roared and let loose the biggest load of my life, that sent Jerry off and there was cum every where.  He must have soaked a 4 foot radius and I dumped so much cum up his ass that every time I moved in him it splashed out.  I continued to gently pump as we kissed and cuddled and after a while we decided to shower and get some food.  After we had fed our face I looked at Jerry.  I had an idea.

"I think we should recruit more people.  Daily orgies would be fun"

"Hell yeah but who?"

"I have a few ideas."

Stay tuned for the next chapter.......

Questions?  Comments?

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but you DID ask for suggestions - so...

===========snip================================
Chapter 1:  The Beginning

I was  am a normal 20 year old kid with the exception that he  I   was  am    gay, and attracted to muscle bears (big Muscular hairy gay men).  Not only was   am   I attracted to muscle bears, but I also wanted to be one.  At 5 foot 8 inches and 150 pounds I was am  quite scrawny and unattractive.   [But I'm getting ahead of myself] Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Chad and I live in California.

============snip==========

Suggestions:

1. change story to one tense.  Since the majority of the story is present tense, use present tense.  The opening doesn't need to be in the past tense, since your narrator is telling the story in real time.  

2. The introduction  is attempting to change up a traditional chronological opening, by changing the expected order of events (name, then age and situation).  That can be a good technique because it engages the reader and keeps his interest by (slightly) defying expectations.  What you might consider is the underlying tone of the narrator.  On the one hand he classifies himself as "a normal 20 year old kid." [Which, incidentally, rings false, as no 20 year old that I know, refers to himself as a "kid".  Maybe he'll say "guy" or "dude" but never "kid."  That's what "old people" call him.]

Being gay and attracted to muscle bears isn't as much of a shocking thing as it used to be, since "normal" now includes such a wide range of behaviors, states of being and belief that it is almost a meaningless word, like "nice".  

How about using descriptive terms that are more precise, and including more details specific to California to make it seem more realistic.

For Example:

" I'm Chad.  I'm a typical 20 year old geeky college student in California.  I'm majoring in chemistry at UCLA.  I have never been to the beach  or worked up  a sweat except when lugging my backpack across campus.  I study 10 hours a day, never see the sun and am a completely unimpressive physical specimen at 5'8" and 150 pounds.   I live to study, and there's nothing else on my mind except covalent bonds, organic chemistry compounds ---- and muscle bears. 

You know what a muscle bear is - he's a  big Muscular hairy gay man.  He has bulges and muscles in places where I don't even have places.  He has a thick, muscular, hairy body that looks like he spends half his time squatting 5 plates a side and the other half chopping down sequioas. His legs and glutes form a huge foundation for his even more massive chest, back, shoulders and arms.  He is walking masculine traits personified.  He has more hair on his face alone than most dudes have on their entire bodies.  He exudes sex pheromones  that I couldn't put out unless I mixed them up in a test tube. 

Muscle bears make my heart race, my pulse pound and my pubes sweat.  My dick gets hard at the thought of seeing or being around a muscle bear.   Not only was I attracted to muscle bears, but I also wanted to be one. They are everywhere in California, their natural habitat - think of the annual Lazy Bear week on the Russian River.  Each morning when I stop at the local corner to get my caffeine fix, the barrista has a barrel-shaped, furry muscular chest, stubble and cute dark eyes that make my breathe shorten.  Half the dudes on campus, at least the non-chem majors, like business or poly sci have fur and beards and hair and muscle that makes my head swim.  When I get close to them I can smell the pheromones and sweat wafting off their thick, muscular furry bodies and I have to hold my breathe and move away before I jizz my shorts. 

And now I'm going to become one of them ......

[THEN YOU START WITH YOUR STORY ---

One Friday night (yeah I have no life) I was working late in the lab working on a new batch of glow goo (I sell em to the rave kids for some extra cash) when a small quake hit and knocked some extra stuff into my formula.  

"Great, now I have to start over" I thought when I noticed that some of my mess had dripped into the mouse cage.  Oliver (the mouse) was lying on its back twitching and got noticeably bigger.  After the twitching was done he got up and seemed to be fine with one exception.  The mouse was bending his water nozzle.

=============================================

Good start to your story ! I look forward to seeing where it goes!

• Like 2

On 6/6/2020 at 10:08 AM, Mdlftr said:

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but you DID ask for suggestions - so...

===========snip================================
Chapter 1:  The Beginning

I was  am a normal 20 year old kid with the exception that he  I   was  am    gay, and attracted to muscle bears (big Muscular hairy gay men).  Not only was   am   I attracted to muscle bears, but I also wanted to be one.  At 5 foot 8 inches and 150 pounds I was am  quite scrawny and unattractive.   [But I'm getting ahead of myself] Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Chad and I live in California.

============snip==========

Suggestions:

1. change story to one tense.  Since the majority of the story is present tense, use present tense.  The opening doesn't need to be in the past tense, since your narrator is telling the story in real time.  

2. The introduction  is attempting to change up a traditional chronological opening, by changing the expected order of events (name, then age and situation).  That can be a good technique because it engages the reader and keeps his interest by (slightly) defying expectations.  What you might consider is the underlying tone of the narrator.  On the one hand he classifies himself as "a normal 20 year old kid." [Which, incidentally, rings false, as no 20 year old that I know, refers to himself as a "kid".  Maybe he'll say "guy" or "dude" but never "kid."  That's what "old people" call him.]

Being gay and attracted to muscle bears isn't as much of a shocking thing as it used to be, since "normal" now includes such a wide range of behaviors, states of being and belief that it is almost a meaningless word, like "nice".  

How about using descriptive terms that are more precise, and including more details specific to California to make it seem more realistic.

For Example:

" I'm Chad.  I'm a typical 20 year old geeky college student in California.  I'm majoring in chemistry at UCLA.  I have never been to the beach  or worked up  a sweat except when lugging my backpack across campus.  I study 10 hours a day, never see the sun and am a completely unimpressive physical specimen at 5'8" and 150 pounds.   I live to study, and there's nothing else on my mind except covalent bonds, organic chemistry compounds ---- and muscle bears. 

You know what a muscle bear is - he's a  big Muscular hairy gay man.  He has bulges and muscles in places where I don't even have places.  He has a thick, muscular, hairy body that looks like he spends half his time squatting 5 plates a side and the other half chopping down sequioas. His legs and glutes form a huge foundation for his even more massive chest, back, shoulders and arms.  He is walking masculine traits personified.  He has more hair on his face alone than most dudes have on their entire bodies.  He exudes sex pheromones  that I couldn't put out unless I mixed them up in a test tube. 

Muscle bears make my heart race, my pulse pound and my pubes sweat.  My dick gets hard at the thought of seeing or being around a muscle bear.   Not only was I attracted to muscle bears, but I also wanted to be one. They are everywhere in California, their natural habitat - think of the annual Lazy Bear week on the Russian River.  Each morning when I stop at the local corner to get my caffeine fix, the barrista has a barrel-shaped, furry muscular chest, stubble and cute dark eyes that make my breathe shorten.  Half the dudes on campus, at least the non-chem majors, like business or poly sci have fur and beards and hair and muscle that makes my head swim.  When I get close to them I can smell the pheromones and sweat wafting off their thick, muscular furry bodies and I have to hold my breathe and move away before I jizz my shorts. 

And now I'm going to become one of them ......

[THEN YOU START WITH YOUR STORY ---

One Friday night (yeah I have no life) I was working late in the lab working on a new batch of glow goo (I sell em to the rave kids for some extra cash) when a small quake hit and knocked some extra stuff into my formula.  

"Great, now I have to start over" I thought when I noticed that some of my mess had dripped into the mouse cage.  Oliver (the mouse) was lying on its back twitching and got noticeably bigger.  After the twitching was done he got up and seemed to be fine with one exception.  The mouse was bending his water nozzle.

=============================================

Good start to your story ! I look forward to seeing where it goes!

Wrote this back in 06.  needs some proofing if you are interested.

Chapter 2

When last we left our two intrepid guys......

"So what do you suggest we do?" 

"Well I suggest we form our own frat. Formed from the best minds and bodies on campus."

"That's not easy to do,  man."

"I know, but it has been done before.  We will recruit only family that wants to be like us."  

"'Family'"?  What da ya mean, "family"?  You talking about asking your parents?  Your cousins? WTF, man! I thought this was just between us!"

"It IS, you doofus!  By "family,"  I mean guys like us -- gays!  Specifically gays that want to get BIG!"

"Oh, ah o.k."

"Damn right, 'O.k.'! Honestly, sometimes I wonder about you.  It's like you don't get it. "

"Well, F -you, dude!  I'm cool.  I  just didn't know what you meant. I'm all for dudes into getting big being "family."

"Well, ok then."

Fortunately for me,  my folks are rich,  so I have a big house with plenty of room for all the boys, and a liberal college that cares about making the students happy.  We decided to stray away a little from normal lines of frat names, so we called it The Bear Clan.  A little cheesy, but the school liked it.  So as not to get in trouble with the school , I set up a lab in the basement with a good vault to keep the formula safe (can't let that stuff get out, you know).  Now we had everything set up.  All we needed were recruits, and we had to be careful with whom we choose.

"Who should we approach next, Chad?"

"Marc in the computer lab."

"Him?  He's not 'family' is he?"

"Oh yeah.  Have you seen his car?  He’s definitely 'family.'"

"Ok.  You gonna approach him?"

"Yep. Left him an e-mail invite an hour ago."

I looked down at my cut off sweats and giggled.

"We should go clothes shopping soon.  We have no clothes to wear, man."

"I know.  I think it's sexy.  Hey!  We should make that a rule only tight shorts are to be worn in the house"

"Ooooh I like that one.  I gotta go find a shirt ,though. Marc will be here soon and I don't wanna freak him out."

At 6:30 p.m. Marc rang the door bell.  I explained what was happening and what our charter and frat was all about.  The boy practically jumped out of his skin to get at the stuff.

"C'mon man! I WANT it."

"Whoa now.  Slow down.  There are some things that you have to do first, like move your stuff out of your dorm and into the house.  You were chosen because you’re a whiz at computers, you're gay, and you know how to keep a secret."

"Well I'm honored, but impatient."

"Well, how is it gonna look to your roommate if a mountain of a man with your head walks in to grab your stuff?  And you have to tell your parents something. Here, I have a letter already prepared for that part of the problem."

"O.k. Lemme go get my stuff.  That should only take about 2 hours."

"Cool.  Here are the keys to my van.  DON'T mess her up,  and DON'T tell anyone about this stuff."

"Chill man - it will be fine"

Marc left and I called Jerry in from the other room.

"Strip. I'm gonna ride u till u cum"

"Fuck yeah, man"

I threw Jerry down, lubed him up and speared my ass on his big dick.

"AWWWW FUCK!  Ready for a ride fucker? Huh?  Are Ya?"

"Fuckin' right man.  Ride my muscle cock!"

I started slamming my ass down on his crotch so hard that I could feel his dick spear some where in my stomach.  After slam riding him for 30 minutes, I planted my feet on the floor, clenched my ass real hard and started to stand up.  Jerry's eyes rolled back in his head as my massive glutes lifted him off the floor.  Slowly I relaxed a little and he started to slip out, so I slammed us back down on the floor ,shoving him deep in my ass.  10 minutes of that had us both screaming.

"AWWWWW FUCK!  I'm close Chad!"

I didn't say anything more -  I gave a deafening primeval roar and shot a gallon of cum on Jerry's face and chest.  That sent him over the edge, flooding my ass with his own load.  We were filthy, we had cum everywhere, I was stinking like I hadn't showered in a week (though i liked it) and I was beginning to feel that investing in a carpet cleaner would be a good idea.  Come to think of it, no carpet at all would be better.  I looked at my watch.

"Shit!  We have to get cleaned up before Marc comes back with his stuff."

"You're right.  No time for individual showers."

We blazed through a shower desperately trying to keep our dicks under control.  I had just gotten some shorts on when the door bell rang.

"Well that was good timing.  Stay here."

I rushed down stairs and went outside.

"Well that didn't take long"

"Nope.  You look clean."

"Just showered. I was feeling kinda…. dirty.  I see that you took good care of my baby"

He just smiled and opened the back of the van.  He was right --  most of it was computer stuff and some clothes that I would have to weed through.

"You do realize that most of your clothes won't fit after you do this."

"I know . I'm gonna weed through it and throw most of it away."

"Don't worry.  We're gonna go shopping later today.  I'm just glad my feet stayed the same size.  I'd hate to have to get new shoes."

We both laughed and hauled Marc's stuff indoors.  I got him settled and then took him down to the lab where I had a large metal table fitted with restraints.

"What are those for??"

"To keep you under control. The body convulses some during the change."

I gave him the juice, strapped him in and flipped on the cameras.

"Hope you’re not too fond of those clothes you're wearing,  'cuz I forgot to undress you and they will probably be shredded."

"It's o.k.  These are just my sloppy clothes, anyway"

5 minutes later it began and God, was it hot!  His shirt and his shorts ripped right off, leaving him there with nothing but a pair of massively stretched boxer briefs.

"WOOF man.  You developed nicely.  Go look in the mirror."

He just lay there and sighed.

"As soon as I can get up."

5 minutes later I took him up stairs and introduced Marc to Jerry.

"You didn't tell me I wasn't the first Chad."

"Of course not.  I was the first.  Jerry was the second."

"So is it just gonna be the 3 of us?"

"Nope.  Jerry and I are still recruiting.  We have a few more hopefuls."

"Like who?"

"Jerry?  Care to tell him?"

"Well, let’s see.  Glen in the Chem. department, Rob over in the Art Dept., and Joe from the football team.  Those are ones that leap to mind first."

Marc looked at the two  massive men and smiled.  “This is gonna be one hot house,” he thought to himself.  Marc’s thoughts started to wander and then he rapidly brought himself under control.

“O.k., where can I set up my gear and bed down?”

“Oh I’ll show you.” Marc followed me upstairs and we went into one of the larger rooms.

“This will be your room.  I have our computers set up through there.  It’s our main computer room.”

Marc looked into the room across the hall.

“We have cable modem and 2 large routers ,so go ahead and plug in.  Whoa there!” Marc had just started to fondle me.

“You know what I want, Chad!” Marc breathed in my ear.

”I know, but I have one more recruitment to make today, and after that the gloves come off, o.k.?”

I left Marc to move his things in while I went and called Glen and Joe.  As I dialed, I consciously will my dick to go down.  It was hard and snaking around my hip, drooling a big spot of pre all over my hip and visible through the pants.  Shit!  I'd have to change  if I went out after this!  After Making the call I went back down stairs and talked to Jerry.

“Glen and Joe should be here within the hour. They seemed interested in moving in.” I smiled at the thought of the two future muscle bears in our house. 

“Well good.  That Joe is a hunk. Make sure that you don’t give him as much stuff as we have taken.”

“Why?”

“I wanna dominate him.  I’ve had the hots for him for a while.”

“Ah.  Well I’m feeling frisky, but I’m gonna try and control it till we have everyone beefed up.  Speaking of beefed up,  I’m gonna take a little more juice. Care to join me?”

“You know it, stud!!”

The two of us went back to the lab and downed another three ounces of juice , and this time, we tried standing up during the transformation.  It was HOT and I was sweating like a pig!  I ballooned up what to what I figured was 50% more than my original size.  I measured my dick again just for fun - 13 X 9 inches - a regular fire hose!  “DAMN” I thought. “I hope the boys can handle this thing.” I had to really control my self not to rape Jerry.  I carefully tucked myself back in and got ready for what was promising to be an interesting evening.

The doorbell rang.

Glen and Joe had arrived at the same time and almost died when they saw me.

“FUCK YOU'RE HUGE!”

“Yep.   Wanna get like me?”

“HELL YEAH!” they both said in unison.

“Good. Go hack to your dorms, load all your stuff, and bring everything over here. Then go shopping for a some big man's clothes.  You won't need much.  The dress code in the house is tight shorts - that's it,” I grinned at their stupefied expressions. 

“OK!” they both said in unison.

I swear I saw fire trails come from their feet as they ran out the door.   I smirked as I shut the door behind them. They were going to be good additions to the crew.

Jerry came around the corner and peeked at the two guys leaving.

“Who do you want first?” Jerry asked, waggling his eyebrows suggestively. 

“Joe. I wanna pop his cherry HARD.  Been eyeballing him since I started school here.”

Jerry sighed, “O.k .I wanted to have him, but it's o.k.”

“Oh no no,” I said “this is gonna be a tag team event.  I get the back first, you get the front. I wanna see him gag on your load”

Jerry smiled “WOOF!”

To be continued!

• Like 7

Cubs muscle up Chapter 3

Amazing transformations

Chapter 3

When last we left our house of horn dogs…..

When Glen and Joe returned they could hardly contain their enthusiasm.  They tossed their stuff in their rooms and rushed down the stairs buck naked.  

“I’m ready” they both said together

“Ok okay.  Come down stairs”

I took them down into the lab and looked them over… Joe has a bigger build than Glen, but that is to be expected.

“Ok Joe. You first” I patted the table. “Climb up and drink this….”

After both boys had been transformed we all went back up stairs and I called a group meeting.  It was hard to get them to stop trying to feel each other.  I eventually had to space them all out.

“Ok” I said “I know we all have ‘mega’ hormones raging but what I need for you all is to refrain from fooling around until I get some play spaces fixed up.  You can play in your rooms once I have set everything up, but it will be up to you to clean up your” ahem “mess afterwards.”

They all reluctantly agreed and jerry and I hurriedly went down stairs and started to setup a makeshift play room.

“What do you think?” I said “grab a table for now and then later tonight rush order a few slings?”

“Awesome.  That old steel table should do for now.”

“Cool.  Ok let’s go shopping”

We went back upstairs and I hollered to the boys to get some clothes on and get out to the van.  It didn’t take long to get to the local mall and hit a few stores.  I bought everyone a few inexpensive outfits and told them that these are on the house anything else is on their tab.  Driving home was a bit of a problem.  I kept thinking about what I was gonna do to Joe when I got him in my meaty paws.  Once back at the house I gave Jerry the wink and grabbed Joe by the neck.

“LET’S GET IT ON!!” I hollered.  They cheered and started to strip.  Man I couldn’t get out of my clothes fast enough.  Jerry got Joe naked quickly and then stripped him self while I forced Joe to lick my balls.  I scooted a foot stool over and Jerry commanded him to lay on it face down.  God what a sight!  His ass was so cherry it was almost a crime to destroy it.  Joe started sucking Jerry’s dick while I lubed up my mammoth cock.  I told Jerry to back off for a sec cuz I didn’t want Joe to bite his dick off when I punched through.  The anticipation was unbelievable.  I couldn’t wait any longer.  I lined up and SHOVED my dick in up to the balls.

“FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!” he screamed “AHHHH!!!”

“AWW FUCK YEAH!!  Your ass isn’t cherry anymore bitch!!”  And with that I started to jackhammer his hole.  Jerry had his dick almost the whole way in his mouth and was fuckin his face hard.

“Yeah suck my dick!  God your mouth is good.”

I couldn’t hold back much longer.  I was about to cum and flood his hole.  Jerry and I stood up and flipped him over like a pig on a spit and continued our destruction.

“Yeah bitch I’m gonna cum AHHHHHHHHHH!!”  I started to cum.  My roar sent Jerry over the edge literally flooding Joe’s gullet with cum and then pulling out to shoot the rest on his face.  I wasn’t done though, not by a long shot.  I spun around and caught Marc pounding the shit out of Glen.  I didn’t wait I grabbed more lube and slammed up inside Marcs ass and started pounding.

“Jerry!  Get c’mere and get that dick of yours up my ass.” I said.  Jerry was more than happy to oblige.

“Fuck yeah man. Can’t get enough of the big Chad hole”

We had a 4 man train of sweaty muscle sex.  Jerry was in me, I was in Marc, and marc was inside Glen.  I was the engine though.  It felt like I was raping all of them. 20 minutes later I was ready to cum again. I pulled out and showered everyone with my cum.  That made the rest of them shoot.  We were soaked, there was cum everywhere.

We all separated and showered.  The others were pairing up to play more privately.  Jerry was cleaning and I decided to go order the play room equipment.   6 portable slings and 4 shower enema rigs.  The sales rep said he would have them delivered first thing in the morning.

I sat there thinking.  Most of the other fellas had already paired up into their little playgroups.  Jerry had Joe to love and dominate in bed.  What I realized that I was missing was someone that I could call my own.

I spent the next afternoon setting up the new play equipment in one of the unused rooms with the rule ‘you break it, you replace it.’  I planned to use the basement as the dungeon, but not till I separated the lab from the play space.  That meant a trip to the home depot for lumber and drywall.  I managed to pry Joe and Jerry away from each other long enough to get Jerry to help me put up the wall, which took a few days.  This was to be my primary play space so I decided to really equip it.  I got some dildoes that range from average to huge, some electro shock stuff, and loads of cuffs.

A few days after everything was set up I decided that today I’d actually go to a school sports event.  The school was having a wrestling tournament so I headed off to the gym.  It was the usual stuff, guys squaring off and tossing each other around.  And then I saw him.  Oh man he was good looking.  He was about 5’8” stocky too I’d guess around 190lbs, furry body, honey blond hair and had the most beautiful blue eyes.  I sat there and stared at him the whole god damned time.  To this day I’m not even sure that I blinked at all.  I inched down closer to the front where his other teammates were sitting.  I was determined to get to know him.  So I leaned in and whispered to one of the guys.

“Hey, who’s that guy over there.  I haven’t seen him around”

“That’s Paul.  He’s a new transfer from LSU.”

“He’s good”

And with that I leaned back and watched the end of his match.  30 minutes later he left the gym and headed across the quad to the dorms.  I followed.  Kinda felt like a stalker following him around everywhere, but hey!  I was totally smitten (if that’s possible).

Over the course of the next few weeks I got in with him and a few of his friends and discovered that he was single.  I was getting impatient.  I asked Lizzy, one of our female new friends, if he was gay.  She just looked at me.

“What are you totally blind?  Do you ever see him out with a girl?”

“No but you never know.  Is he?  I mean have you asked?”

“Yeah I asked.  And YES he’s gay?  Why do you want to know?”

“Oh no reason” I said.

GOD I hated to lie to her.

“Uh huh, sure.  You like him don’t ya?”

BUSTED!

“What??  What do you mean?”

“Look forget the Alpha bull macho man shit” she said “I’ve seen the way you look at him.  I think it’s sweet”

“How did you know I was gay?”

“Easy.  Most guys don’t pick up on it but I have it down to a fine science. First of all there is your size.  You’re huge.  That threw me off for a bit.  Then there is the way you look at him when he comes in.  You go all glassy eyed and blush a bit.  Plus that weapon you hide in your pants moves”

“Do what?  Quit lookin at my crotch!”

“Can’t help it babe, you have every girls dream in there.”

“Shit, I have to go,”

I was so embarrassed that she could see right through me that I just got up and left.  But at least I now know I have a chance.  Normally I’m a rough and ready kinda guy but for some reason I just couldn’t’ get up the nerve to ask him out.  Jerry thinks I should just kidnap him and bring him to the house for a round of fun, but I wanna do this right.\

I’ll never forget the day I asked him out.  Friday October 22, 2019.  I must have wandered around the campus all morning looking like a lost bull.  I had to do it.  So I marched over to his dorm room and knocked on the door.

“Come in” he said “Oh hey Chad”

“Hey”

“What’s up?”

“You doing anything later tonight?”

“No why?  Are you ok?  You’re lookin a bit flushed”

“Would you like to go out with me tonight?” I gulped “On a date?” There I said it.  The alpha male of the frat just opened up and made him self a target.  He looked shocked.  Not good.

“You wanna date me?” he said.

“Yes.”  God, here is probably the biggest man on campus acting all sheepish like a school girl.

“I’d love to.”

“Really?  You’re not putting me on?”

“I didn’t wanna ask you out cuz I thought you were straight.  You don’t ask the largest straight man in school on a date.  You get pulverized doin that”

I was in heaven!

“I’ll pick you up at 7?”

“Ok.” He said.

I rushed back to the house and told Jerry what happened.

“Well it’s about fuckin time!  Geez!  You know I don’t think I could have lasted another week of you dragging your feet.”

“Gee thanks.  I’m gonna go shower and get into some nice clothes”

As it turned out I didn’t really have any nice clothes so I had to run out and get some.  The afternoon seemed to drag on forever, but the appointed time arrived and we were off on our date.  I decided that the classic dinner and a movie should be the proper way to conduct the evening, he agreed and we were off.  My first real date, and it went so well too!  After the movie I took him back to his dorm and walked him to his door.  ‘Here is my chance’ I thought to myself.  There was no one in the hall when we got to his room.

“I really had a good time.” He said.

“Good.  I really like you and I wanted to do this right and make it special”  God he was melting me with his eyes.  “Can I see you again some time soon?”

“Of course.  I really like you too.”

I just beamed, kissed him on the forehead and bid him a good night.  I couldn’t’ wait to tell Jerry how it all went.  I had to wait though, cuz when I got home he was bust fuckin Joe.  Go figure.

Paul and I had several more dates over the next few weeks and I decided that it was time for him to meet the gang and take this to the next level.  I wasn’t gonna let the boys paw at him till after I had him in bed though.  So I called.

“Paul?  Give me a call when you get this?” I had got the voicemail.  Happily my phone was ringing before i even finished my message.  "Catch you at a bad time?"

“Yeah sorry I was in the shower.”

“Cool.  Would you like to come over?  I think we should talk.”

“Oh no.  What’s wrong?”

He sounds like he was about to panic “Nothing is wrong.  I just have a few things to say and show you.”

“Ok.  Ummm Chad?  I don’t know where you live”

Damn.  I’m no good at giving directions so I gave him the address and he said he would GPS it out.  Tonight was the night he would either be my husband or run a mile and I was nervous.

To be continued……

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1