“Colton!” The professor gasps, astonished to see me here. “What are you doing here?” He then looks over to Shawn, who is in the process of picking out some new clothes, his mountainous back turned towards us, almost eclipsing the entire clothing rack. “Ah. I see. Well, I was just on my way back to campus, and I was going to contact you as soon as possible. But…. I didn’t have any clothes that would have been decent for a college professor. You see, I ran some tests on the supplement, and I determined some of the nature surrounding the properties it includes. It seems to significantly accelerate the body’s testosterone levels, increasing growth, hair, and… virility.” He chuckles, a deeper laugh than before, and looks down at his extremely full compression shorts, his thick quads pushing his already clearly large package forwards. 

“Well! How do you explain what happened to me?” I say, flustered and wanting to change the subject, and frustrated with an explanation I already worked out on my own. 

“That’s the thing. It looks like there are extremely adverse side effects to the formula, being that if you take too much at once, maybe more than one dose every two hours, or are naturally allergic, like yourself, it has the opposite effect on the human male body, reversing all of the benefits it could have. From then on, the formula will only have a negative impact.”

“Well, that’s just great. I’m stuck like this forever?” I gesture towards my small body. 

“Not quite. I took the liberty of analyzing a strand of hair that was on the bag, and it looked like yours. I compared it to the sequence contained in the supplement, and determined what, exactly, you were having an allergic reaction to, and removed that compound from the formula, effectively recreating the supplement, but just for you. It only fixes your allergic reaction though, it won’t be able to reset the genetic sequence for someone who has already overdosed.” The professor gestures towards his gym bag, laying on the ground near some smaller, slightly ripped, clothes. “Go ahead, open that up. I made a case for you, and I plan to make more. If you want.”

I open the bag, finding a 2 liter container of the supplement, this time with a blue-ish tint to it. “Thank you!” I say, “but… why would you do this for me?”

“Because you did this for me!” The professor flexes, his gargantuan arms swelling to about 20 inches, huge for anyone, but intimidating as fuck on his 6’8 frame. “I don’t plan to get any bigger than this, but with Vennco involved, you never know when I may need to protect myself. Much easier to do from up here!”

“Are they dangerous?” I ask, not having even thought about the company. 

“Have you seen your friend? What was her name… Izzy?” The professor asks, ominously. 

“No… in fact.. Shawn said her phone was off.” I say. 

“I was worried about that.” The professor shakes his head. “Tell your big friend not to reach out anymore, and try to lay low. I have some contacts who I think can get in touch with the Fredricksons, but they can do it more…. covertly than a 7 foot tall giant can. Hell, more covertly than I can, in this body!”

I look up at him, admiring his muscles, although he pales in comparison to my giant Shawn, who has been trying on clothes while we have been chatting. He emerges from the changing room, wearing a size XXXL t shirt, which looks great on him, not too tight but definitely not swallowed up, alongside some specially crafted 30’ waist shorts with especially large inseams, to accommodate for large thighs. 

“What do you think?” Shawn says, spreading his lats even under the t shirt. “They said they only had two pairs of these shorts, but that they can rush order some more! I told them to do it, but to make the legs bigger! Never know how big these puppies are gonna get!” He flexes his thighs, bringing his shorts a little tighter around his huge legs, but not nearly as tight as everything else I have seen Shawn in the past few days.  “Oh hey man!” Shawn notes professor Barnes. “How’s it going? Looking pretty big!” Shawn says, reaching over and squeezing the professor’s displayed biceps. “Really big actually. You’re almost as big as I am!”

The professor brushes him off, clearly flustered and pushes his glasses back up. “Thanks, I am trying a new supplement. Although, I believe I am a professor of one of your classes, so it’s best to probably observe from afar.” The professor implies, myself looking at both of their shorts filling up slightly in the front. 

“Hey!” I say, cutting through the tension. “Why don’t we get ourselves checked out, and the three of us can try out that new gym down the street.” 

Both Shawn and the professor look at one another, “you sure you could keep up?” Shawn says, noting my small stature. 

“I think I could do something.” I say, “maybe we can invite Kyle and James too. Get Kyle out of his depressed mood.”

“That sounds good to me!” Shawn says. “You in, Barnes?”

The professor ponders for a moment, “It would feel good to workout with someone who can push me…. Sure. Just this once though!”

I text Kyle and James, inviting them out. James responds almost immediately, hesitant to come to the gym, but tells me he has some buddies who work at the smoothie counter, and he thinks he can get us in. He also says he might just be on the treadmill or something while we “compare dicks”. 

We take the huge clothes to the checkout counter, Shawn and Barnes both clad in workout gear, planning to wear it out of the store. The professor says, “go ahead and put all that on my card. I owe you both one for making me as big as I am now.”

Shawn looks at me, “Is he also…?” 

I nod. “Thanks professor Barnes. You’ve done a lot for us.”

We check out, and exit out of the store, Barnes in his hummer, much more suitably sized for him. Shawn says, “Prof, mind if I catch a ride with you? Don’t want to be crammed in that car if I can avoid it.” 

“Sure,” the professor says. “Meet you there, Colton?” 

“Yeah, I just need to pick up James and Kyle. And change too! See y’all there.”

I get in my car to drive back to campus, watching the two juggernauts climb into the Jeep, and drive down the street to the new fancy Exodus gym. 

I get to campus, and run up the stairs, eager to try the new powder and hopefully gain some size back. When I get in my room, James and Kyle are both sitting there, waiting for me, gatorades set aside. Kyle has his arms crossed, clearly still uncomfortable at his new, smaller than ever size. 

“Don’t worry Kyle. I will workout with you!” I say, “Even if James doesn’t do anything at all.”

“I will do something!” James rolls his eyes. “I said I’ll run on the treadmill!” 

Kyle meekly says, “Honestly, I might join him.”

I start to ignore them, not wanting to join the pity party. I pull out the new blue supplement Barnes gave me, and mix it into a shake. 

“What’s that?!” Kyle asks, coming over.

“Oh… Nothing!” I say, “The professor just gave me something to try, as an experiment. Don’t touch it though, he’s not sure of the results.” Honesty, I’m just not sure how to break it to Kyle that we don’t know how to return him back to size.

I grab some of Kyle’s workout clothes, and head to the bathroom to change. I’ve always been shy in front of James, he’s just so… tough to read sometimes, it makes me uncomfortable. I pop back in the room, and James and Kyle are chatting, drinking their gatorades. 

“Save it for the gym!” I say, “I’m ready to go! Let’s head over.” 

We all head back down the stairs, and climb into my car. James calls shotgun, opening the door and almost falling into the seat. “Damn! Did Shawn have to push the seat back this far?” He adjusts back to his 6 foot frame. “He really has gotten gigantic this past week. It’s really insane.” James looks over at me, as though comparing heights. “And you’ve really…. nevermind.” 

I frown, frustrated at my small stature. I look back at Kyle, who is buckled in, also clearly uncomfortable with the subject of size, which both of us severely lack. 

As we get to the gym, the three of us empty out of the car, heading in. I see professor Barnes’ car, but both him and Shawn must have gone in already. Heck, they may not have even stopped those two giants. 

As we walk in, James waves at his friend, who comes over to the counter, letting us come in with guest passes. She points towards the locker rooms, telling us we can set our own passcodes for the lockers, and just to remember what we set. The three of us head in, taking side by side lockers. I look at my shake, and down the whole thing before we head back out. I don’t quite feel anything yet, but… At least I don’t feel bad. 

James and Shawn both take sips from their gatorades, and we head to the exercise equipment upstairs. Of course, the first thing either of us notice are Shawn and Barnes spotting each other on the bench press, benching an uncountable number of plates, almost bending the bar in the process. 

“Probably best if we stay out of their way.” I notice, both James and Kyle nod. Gulping and nervous at the sight and sound of at least more than 4x their body weights clanging up and down. 

Kyle says, “Yeah, I don’t feel well. I think I’ll just stick to the treadmill. What about you, James?” 

“I don’t know!” James says, “Now that I’m here, I kinda want to give it a go, would you mind kinda showing me the ropes Colton?”

“Yeah!” I say, feeling pretty excited, and knowing I can probably out lift my friend, even at my shrunken state. “Let’s go see how much you can curl, start with the basics.”

We walk over to the dumbbells, and I have James start with the fifteen pounders. He’s doing okay with them, I help correct his form, stopping him from throwing his back around as he does the lifts. He gets to ten reps, and tells me he can go a bit heavier. I lead him to the 17.5 pounders; which look to be a good challenge, but not too crazy. I teach him a few variants, and then I pick up the 20 pounders for myself. I struggle pretty significantly with them at first, even though I used to be able to lift the 30s, but as I get going with a few reps into a few sets, I feel okay with the 20s, they almost feel lighter by the end, oddly enough. 

James and I go through a few more of the basics, with James lifting pretty well, especially for someone who has never touched a weight. He finishes up his Gatorade after his second set of squats (with just the bar, you gotta hammer home form!) and refills the bottle with water. As we go to refill our bottles, Kyle meets up with us. He looks dreadful, his eyes baggy, and is slumping over, making him look even smaller than 5’4. “Hey guys,” Kyle moans. “I just don’t feel too well. Would I be able to drive your car back to campus?”

“No!” I say, “we’re almost done anyways, only like 15 minutes. Could you get a smoothie or something and sit downstairs?”

“I guess…” Kyle says, and slumps his shoulders, heading downstairs to wait for us. I side eye James, who rolls his eyes. 

“He has just been pretty moody since he… shrank.” James says. “Probably best to just let him sulk for a bit. I’m sure the gym isn’t his favorite place to be in the world.”

I nod, and the two of us resume our workout. As we get to our last few sets, we run into Shawn and professor Barnes, laughing with one another as they set up the squat rack. 

“Oh hey, Colton!” Shawn says. “This guys pretty cool. And he lifts like a beast, too! I mean… not quite as much as me, but he’s the only guy here who could even THINK of matching me.”

The professor looks down, embarrassed, a strange sight on such a large man. “Back when I was only 5’10, I don’t think you would have said that. I’m almost twice your age anyways!  Respect your elders!l”

“Pft.” Shawn shrugs him off. “Who cares about age when we’re such beasts!” Shawn flexes his pecs, bouncing them individually and then together. “This has been a great workout, Cam.”

“Cam?” I ask.

“That is my first name,” Professor Barnes says. “I thought since Shawn isn’t in any of my classes he could refer to me a little less formally.”

“Interesting…” I say, slightly uncomfortable with the quick bond these two giants have formed so quickly. 

“How much longer do you guys think you’ll be?” James interrupts, “I think Colton and I are just about done, and Kyle’s ready to head back.”

“Just a few more sets of squats.” Professor Barnes or, as Shawn knows him, Cam, says. “But then I was thinking about taking advantage of one of the steam rooms. Let these muscles get the relaxation they deserve!”

“I think you have to make reservations.” I say, remembering a sign I saw downstairs. “I will go see about that while y’all wrap up.”

I leave them be, watching them load an ungodly amount of weight on the rack, pulling weights from nearby deadlift stations. James and I head downstairs, finding Kyle sitting alone, drinking a small smoothie. 

“Hey Kyle,” James says, “how’re you feeling?”

“I’m okay,” Kyle says, softly, “they gave me this kid size smoothie for free. I think they thought I was a kid, I’m so small. But… it is helping my stomach feel a little better.” As if on cue, his stomach gurgles, loudly for such a small frame. 

“Damn. I’m sorry buddy.” James empathizes, “Colton, would you mind if I drove him back? You can stick around with the professor and Shawn and they can hitch a ride back for you?”

“Sure,” I say, appreciating James looking out for both Kyle and myself. He’s always been such a compassionate guy, and I appreciate him keeping that up, even with the insanity around us right now. 

I go to the front desk, noticing there is a spot for the steam room in 15 minutes. 3 at a time; a maximum of up to an hour (wild).  just the three of us. Perfect!

I sign us up, and head to the locker room, grabbing some towels and setting up for the three of us. I look in the mirror, and I see that I have a pretty intense pump going on! Nothing like Shawn and Barnes, but still pretty great! I flex my biceps, my muscles almost looking better than they ever have before. Maybe that reworked formula is actually working for me! I suppose I will know in a few hours after it all kicks in. 

Just then, Shawn and Barnes come into the locker room, “Checking yourself out, little guy?” Shawn says, pinching my arm between his finger and thumb, easily encompassing the arm, with no resistance there whatsoever. 

“Hey!” I say, “I’m not the only one working out. Just because I’m not using quite as many weights as you two!” 

“Calm down, buddy!” Shawn says, backing off in faux rejection, “I was just teasing ya. Did you get a steam room?”

“Yeah,” I respond, “we have steam room 3, in about 5 minutes.”

“Sweet!” With that, Shawn peels off his tank top, accidentally smacking his hand into the ceiling as he lifts up, punching a hole through the tile. “Shoot. Uhhh…. let’s just ignore that.” Shawn says, quickly stepping aside, as though some other 7 foot tall giant cane in to punch a hole in the ceiling. 

Professor Barnes and I laugh, as the three of us get ready for the steam room. Both Shawn and Barnes have no inhibitions dropping their shorts to the ground, revealing their tremendous bulges, soft, but both of them bigger than two of mine put together. They quickly wrap themselves in the towels, which barely wrap around them, due to their massive quads. Shawn even ends up having to just hold his together at the side, a makeshift towel pin. 

As we approach the steam room, the professor reads our reservation, realizing it’s just the three of us. “I didn’t realize we had this to ourselves.” He looks around, “What say we ditch these towels?”

**to be continued**

So Kyle wont be able to get back to teh size he had because he overdosed¿? ir maybe he has to get whayever is in the powder out if his system to try again....

Im so inn for the nezt part.

The proffesor must have a serious case of blue balls ig he hadnt come after the change

• Like 1

On 2020/9/8 at AM5點22分, Bigger4Me said:

0部分!

“七英尺高?!” 肖恩喘著粗氣。“我知道自己變得越來越大,但我不知道自己是一個七英尺高的巨人。” 這樣,Shawn彎曲了他的二頭肌,另一隻手感覺到了身體的其餘部分。我從椅子上看,低頭看,即使在他來之後,他的雞巴也變得越來越難。我觀察到,這也顯示了有史以來最艱難的時刻。我用捲尺,無言地往下,測量他的公雞。他在這裡也很大,身高超過一英尺,一直到13英寸。13英寸……他會把一個Subway三明治丟在地上。長度明智。懷斯(Girth)明智,他也許是……地鐵三明治的一半。我什至怎麼接受…..

“等等,” Shawn環顧四周。“這是您穿的短褲嗎?” 他撿起我的Kyle短褲,輕鬆地把它們拉起來。他用手指將它們張開,凝視著我的眼睛。“你怎麼穿這些?他們是如此之小!他將它們放在地上,彎下腰試圖戴上。他將一隻大腳伸進去,將其伸過一個腿洞,然後將其拉到他的肉小腿上,已經使織物拉緊了。但是,它卡在了他的膝蓋上,無法越過他巨大的四邊形。他嘗試將它們拉起以將其拉長,但是在他打破我的短褲之前停了下來。他最終將雞巴穿過腿孔,頭部穿過腿的末端,幾乎比我自己的大腿大。如此巨大的尺寸實在太熱了,我覺得我已經準備好再次他媽的,

“不要毀了我的短褲!” 我對他說,從他的硬傢伙那裡抓起短褲。“我們應該去給你多買些衣服,以便穿一些衣服。我喜歡看到你這樣……”

“是啊!我知道你不能把視線移開我。我的意思是,誰能做到?如果我在你面前,你別無選擇。你不能環顧我!我太大了!” 他向外彎曲,向外伸展,就像您見過的最性感,最肌肉的風箏。“但是,是的,我可以穿些衣服,但不要讓太多。我有一種感覺,我也將很快擺脫那些。” 

我看著肖恩翻遍他的抽屜,彎腰看向梳妝台的下半部分。他那雙大手洗了周圍的衣服。最終,他拉出了一條破爛的大汗衫。我以前只見過他穿過幾次,去年在宿舍裡閒逛。它們在他身上是巨大的,他總是不得不非常緊地拉緊束帶,以防止束帶從身體上滑落,並且像膝蓋一樣的運動褲一樣,滑過了膝蓋。但是現在……肖恩與我現在看到的那隻步履蹣跚的巨人有一段遙遠的回憶。現在他的一隻腿基本上是一個星期前肖恩瘦弱的胸部的大小。他解開束線,將一條腿踩入短褲。成功。到目前為止,他的另一隻腿伸了進去。他把短褲拉到膝蓋上,但必須一次只專注於一條腿,以將大腿塞入新的布料監獄中。他伸直了身體,將織物拉伸到了極限,幾乎沒有用力地將另一隻腿穿過另一側。我很驚訝曾經被Shawn吞噬的這些短褲現在正被Shawn吞噬。它們看起來像是他的第二層皮膚。至少在他的腿上。但是腰部鬆弛,掉在他的恥骨下,被他仍然半硬的傢伙和另一端的球狀屁股所束縛。他盡其所能地將腰部向上拉,並拉出束帶將短褲拉緊到仍然很小的腰部。但是,我不知道他自己的力量,他撕開了琴弦,將兩半各握在手裡。“他媽的!” 他說。勉強地將他的另一隻腿從另一側穿過。我很驚訝曾經被Shawn吞噬的這些短褲現在正被Shawn吞噬。它們看起來像是他的第二層皮膚。至少在他的腿上。但是腰部鬆弛,掉在他的恥骨下,被他仍然半硬的傢伙和另一端的球狀屁股所束縛。他盡其所能地將腰部向上拉,並拉出束帶將短褲拉緊到仍然很小的腰部。但是,我不知道他自己的力量,他撕開了琴弦,將兩半各握在手裡。“他媽的!” 他說。勉強地將他的另一隻腿從另一側穿過。我很驚訝曾經被Shawn吞噬的這些短褲現在正被Shawn吞噬。它們看起來像是他的第二層皮膚。至少在他的腿上。但是腰部鬆弛,掉在他的恥骨下,被他仍然半硬的傢伙和另一端的球狀屁股所束縛。他盡其所能地將腰部向上拉,並拉出束帶將短褲拉緊到仍然很小的腰部。但是,我不知道他自己的力量,他撕開了琴弦,將兩半各握在手裡。“他媽的!” 他說。被他仍然半硬的傢伙和另一端的球狀屁股所阻擋。他盡其所能地將腰部向上拉,並拉出束帶將短褲拉緊到仍然很小的腰部。但是,我不知道他自己的力量,他撕開了琴弦,將兩半各握在手裡。“他媽的!” 他說。被他仍然半硬的傢伙和另一端的球狀屁股所阻擋。他盡其所能地將腰部向上拉,並拉出束帶將短褲拉緊到仍然很小的腰部。但是,我不知道他自己的力量,他撕開了琴弦,將兩半各握在手裡。“他媽的!” 他說。 

“等等,我想我有一個解決方案。” 我走向他的一雙陳舊的鞋子,解開鞋帶。我把弦的兩端綁在一起,然後走到肖恩。我幾乎不必彎腰才能到達他的腰帶,然後我開始使用鬆緊帶握住臨時束帶穿過短褲。我走來走去,在需要時摸索一下,然後係緊短褲。現在,至少,它們沒有顯示豎井。我的意思是,他們確實有,但是只是他正在處理的所有事情的清晰輪廓,而不是公開的。 

謝謝小傢伙。我不知道自己的力量!我什至不知道這些手套是否足夠靈活以解開那些鞋子!” 他撿起一雙舊鞋子,將它拉近自己的腳,這使這雙舊鞋子相形見war。他的尺碼必須比11號鞋大至少6英尺。無論如何,您現在在哪裡買17號尺寸的鞋子?“我是說我仍然可以系鞋帶,我不能拉得太緊!” 他在空中旋轉著前束帶的一半以示威力。

“是的,我明白了,大個子,你很堅強!比我強!我可以清楚地看到這一點。幸運的是我在這裡,否則我們將如何讓您體面的去商店!穿上襯衫,我們會出去!” 肖恩咕gr著,同意了,當他穿過衣櫃的時候。他抽出了他的大背心之一,這是他在炎熱的夏天經常穿的衣服。看起來好像是一個長大的男人,穿著孩子的衣服,甚至沒有伸到肚臍上,他壯觀的肩膀一直充滿手臂孔,皮帶幾乎可以聽見地拉緊了男人的肚子。“好吧,你看起來很瘋狂。” 我說:“但是足以讓我們進入一家商店……我認為……”我看著他鑿好的腹肌,沒有衣服,從任何角度都無法抗拒。我不認為任何人,無論是異性戀還是同性戀,都會對在他們面前走過的奇觀感到不安。

“謝謝小伙伴!” 肖恩說:“我擔心這些大腳會意外踩下兩個踏板。我不習慣這麼大的身材,也不打算適應它!” 當他開始準備另一瓶奶昔時,他笑了。

“嘿!” 我說:“最好等一等,直到我們給您買些衣服,讓您有一些擺動的空間。如果您長大了……” 我無法帶你去任何地方。”

“你有一點...”肖恩說,“但是,一旦我買了些衣服,我就會把自己裝起來,然後回到體育館來完成訓練。” 

“精細!” 我說:“只要您仍然可以接受您,我就不會再抱怨您使我相形見…。”

“即使你不能接受這個東西……我們也可以弄清楚。” 肖恩對我眨眨眼,然後開始走出大門。 

我跟在他後面,我們經過我的房間,詹姆斯和凱爾仍坐在床上玩遊戲。我告訴他們我們要去DXL,他們向我們招手,Kyle兩次抬起頭,他的臉上有些困惑,懷疑Shawn是否已經變得更大了。我們的停留時間不足以讓他驗證,因此我們開始下樓梯到達我的車。肖恩必須低下身才能穿過門框,然後稍微向側面轉,他笨拙的身體太寬,太高,對於普通人來說,他們不會三思而後行。

我們走到外面,校園裡的其他學生看著他,一個女孩甚至走過來問她是否能感覺到他的二頭肌。他微笑著,屈膝屈膝,使她可以伸手摸摸面前的山峰。她咕咕叫,那個男人嫉妒地走著她的蹺蹺板,我們繼續前進,聽著他們走開時彼此的耳語。

我打開汽車,坐在駕駛員那邊,將座椅拉到盡可能遠的距離,並調整了後視鏡,汽車原先是為高半英尺的人安裝的。我的雙腿向前伸,鬆了一口氣,因為我仍然可以輕鬆操作踏板。不用擔心,我提醒自己,有5到6個人一直在開車。

當我準備汽車時,由於肖恩將沉重的體重帶到了乘客座位上,我感到汽車吟而傾斜。他將座椅向後推,然後將自己折疊起來,低下,然後將膝蓋折疊在儀表板上。本田思域並不是為巨人打造的汽車,尤其是擁有奧林匹亞先生肌肉的巨人。“好東西DXL就在校園街上,我認為我不能像這樣彎曲脖子超過15分鐘而不會產生偏頭痛!” 肖恩笑著對我說,他的頭壓在車頂上。

我笑著,緊張地駕駛著這只龐然大物開車,擔心我的車會被刮傷。幸運的是,當我將其倒轉時,汽車仍在運行,路面上沒有金屬火花。我開車去DXL,小心,因為我看不到右後視鏡。 

我們到了商店,商店在星期四下午3點很空,停車場裡只有幾輛其他汽車。肖恩從汽車上展開,伸了雙臂,鬆開了懷抱,擺脫了我的金屬監獄。我看著他,發現他的腰部遠高於我的汽車頂部,而我的胸部卻位於我的汽車頂部。他甚至怎麼適應這東西?我們走進商店,員工凝視著他們面前那位又大又壯的男人。我敢肯定,這與他們通常服務的客戶不同,他們通常只是種類繁多,或者很少是非常高大的。他們面前的稀有標本不僅高,而且寬。一位銷售人員接近我們,大約我的身高,她的姓名標籤寫著“ Sarah”,“嘿!我該如何幫助大家?我想你是在這里和你的朋友見面的?他正在嘗試後面的東西,您也許可以使用我們已經預留的一些東西,但是您的體積比他還大……。我能看到我能拉的東西。讓我來看看你的鞋子尺碼,然後你就可以回到那裡。” 

“我的朋友?” 肖恩說。

“我們這裡還有另一種健美運動員。也高 我只是以為你可能認識他。也許不是!對於那個很抱歉。將您的腳放到這裡。”她將Shawn的赤腳放在她的體重秤上,比她現有的閱讀器大,“如果發生這種情況,我可以測量一下腳並從那裡走。她掏出一個捲尺,指出他需要18號鞋。

“你還能拉一些不超過23碼的鞋子嗎?我覺得我可能需要它們。” 肖恩笑了。

“那也是其他客人說的!我們已經將所有最大的對從後面拉開了。” 莎拉說,他非常熟悉巨人的要求。

當我們走到更衣室所在的後面時,我對肖恩小聲說:“您認為其他人正在使用補充劑嗎?”

肖恩說:“也許吧,可能只是個肌肉愛好者。如果他討好我,不要嫉妒!” 肖恩眨眨眼,我翻了個白眼。 

當我們到達商店的後面時,我注意到一個攤位已經關閉,門伸到了天花板上,所以我無法辨別住處。我看到衣服放在他的架子上,這極大地龐大,這是我什至無法嘗試的,我只是溜過領口。 

“看起來怎麼樣?” 聲音從內部轟隆,走出來問服務員,她對貼在他身高6'8的身上的運動背心怎麼看。我欣賞他身上緊身的健身服,抬頭望著他的眼睛。

“巴恩斯教授?!” 

未完待續!

I like this chapter so much,mention shoe size finally,haha thanks!