Wew sweet james is almost as big as shawn with one dose. Hope he gets another ~

Also coltons formula doesn't have side effects for him even if overdosed? So he can take as much and grow as much as he wants??

Just wanted to make sure ahaha 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 9:51 PM, someguy4343 said:

Wait when did James have some of the formula??

It wasn't explicit, but I think it was implied that James and Kyle tried the formula when Colton went to pick them up, and went to the bathroom to change. As soon as they get to the gym, Colton notes how James is pretty much keeping up with him in their workout, even though he's never lifted before, and Kyle is acting sick, as either version of the formula now negatively impacts his body similarly to how the original formula impacted Colton.

This chapter was awesome. I figured James had benefited from the formula, but didn't it was a great twist having it affect him to such an incredible extent. One more dose, and he will be by far the biggest guy around! It will be interesting, as the other commenter said, to see how suddenly being the biggest and strongest affects him mentally.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y’all, I apologize for the delay in the next part, I have been working on it but I have had extreme writer’s block! I want it to go like 40 different ways, and I have no idea how it will get there, I’ve tried storyboarding a few things, but I’m somewhat uninspired to continue forward with this! Let me know what you want to see, or any ideas, I need some inspiration!

3 hours ago, Bigger4Me said:

Hey y’all, I apologize for the delay in the next part, I have been working on it but I have had extreme writer’s block! I want it to go like 40 different ways, and I have no idea how it will get there, I’ve tried storyboarding a few things, but I’m somewhat uninspired to continue forward with this! Let me know what you want to see, or any ideas, I need some inspiration!

We all do really hope you'll continue, this is such a great story. 

I don't have any recommendations for where I would like the story to go, but maybe I can offer some advice as a fellow writer.  Think about your end game for each character.  What sizes do you want each main character to end up at? 

Now, you also developed a good conflict for the formula, with the former girlfriend disappearing and what not.  Think about the end game for that might be.  Was it simply an accident and she's run away to hide?  Was it nefarious on her part?  Was it a gift that she wanted to bestow?  

Why did she disappear?  Maybe she didn't want her Dad to know she had given the formula away?  Or maybe it was due to nefarious reasons.  Maybe she wants to protect her BF so she ran away to hide the fact he has it.   Hell, maybe it's as simple as she had a family emergency for a few days and will come back.

My suggestion would be to think about those two main points for where the story will end or at least go on pause:  How big does everyone end up and what is the deal with the formula. 

Once you figure out these two questions then you can write your way toward them.  I always think having an end goal is easier to write to then just making up the story along the way.  And don't think it has to be a big complicated path to get to the end goal as well!  Like I said above, maybe with the formula, it was as simple as the girl learned she wasn't supposed to give the formula out, but since she did she ran away to avoid further issue.  

Hopefully that helps.  Happy to offer any other advice if you'd like. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Bigger4Me said:

First, thank you for checking in and letting us know that you haven't just abandoned the story without a thought. That happens, or at least seems to happen, way too much. 

As for how to continue, Dredlifter makes some excellent points. As he is an accomplished writer, I would take his advice to heart. 

I personally like the idea of the main character ending up being the biggest of all, but of course you may have a different idea for the ultimate outcome. Definitely think of questions that need to be answered and write to those. It won't really move the story forward, but I would love to read more about James' growth. He's only had one dose of the protein formula so far. So, he could  get as big as you want to make him. Is Professor Barnes satisfied with his size now that all these young guys are getting bigger and bigger? Is there anything that will cure Kyle and return him to at least his original size if not give him the benefits of the formula? And there are the questions concerning Izzy and the company. 

Above all else, don't insist on it being perfect. Boy, am I good at giving advice I need to follow, lol! Given the skill you've shown as a writer, whatever directions you decide to take will lead to a great story outcome. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2020/12/8 at PM11點14分, Bigger4Me said:

大家好,對於下一部分的延遲,我深表歉意,我一直在努力,但是我遇到了極端的作家障礙!我希望它以40種不同的方式運行,我不知道它將如何到達那裡,我已經嘗試了一些故事板的製作,但是我沒有動力繼續前進!讓我知道您想看到的內容或任何想法,我需要一些啟發!

i hope sean and james keep growing bigger and bigger!

On 12/8/2020 at 10:14 PM, Bigger4Me said:

You could do more detailed action and sex. Pure smut just to have some fun but i definitely think u should sketch it out and see. U got a lot to work it. Explore the characters' relationship and where it could go and make it something you see makes sense. You have come so far and you can definitely do it. 2021 is a new and great year!

• Upvote 2