**Part 8**

As Kyle looks through my closet, trying to find something that might fit him, I take in his size for the first time since we woke up. He is gargantuan, definitely taller than Shawn. He looks like he could be about 6’10, but that’s how everyone looks compared to me now. A foot and a half taller than me… I’m like looking at his heavy, thick nipples right now, surrounded by his manly chest hair that has taken over his boulderesque pecs. 

“What the fuck am I supposed to wear?” Kyle almost shouts, his newly booming voice not yet familiar to his body. “I could maybe fit one of my legs into my old pairs of shorts.” He grabs one of his shorts off the ground and shows that he can barely get his foot through one hole, and it doesn’t even make it over his knee. He’s become a true titan… Overnight. I watch as he starts to bone up again, his dick slowly coming up from his thigh into the air. He hangs his shorts on the end of his hard dick, staying up the whole time, a true erotic coat hanger. “Sorry Colton.” He snaps back to attention, “I got a little distracted. Can you come help me find something?”

I walk over, combing through my closet for something he might be able to wear. I find a pair of pajama shorts my grandma bought for me last year. I don’t know what was going on last Christmas, but she thought I was an XL? I never really knew what to do with those shorts, but I also didn’t want to throw away something my grandma gave to me, but I was never big enough to wear them, let alone wanted to wear pajama shorts… I pass them over to Kyle, and he is able to pull them up and over his knees, with some stretching action needing to come into play. He waits a few minutes, let himself calm down, and he’s able to stuff himself in the front, comically overstuffing these XL shorts, his tree-trunk thighs and his dick struggling for size in the front, and his ass pulling it all tight all the way from the back. He finds a tank top I had in my closet and puts it on, his midriff showing, about two solid rows of abs, with his pubes starting to show above the strained waistband of the pajama shorts. But he’s at least… Somewhat decent. 

“Can you help me get some clothes?” Kyle says, “I love to show off, but I don’t want to get arrested for indecency.”

“I guess, but I have to talk to someone later today. I can probably bring you some new clothes this afternoon?”

“Oh thank god, yes please. Thank you so much, little buddy.”

Ouch… That stings. But, hopefully I can figure out how to return to normal… Or maybe even join Kyle and Shawn in the land of the giants. If they don’t get too far ahead of me… 

“Shawn!” I say, “Kyle, did Shawn come back with you from the gym?”

“What?” Kyle had already peeled the shorts and tank top off, knowing I was coming back with something more wearable, and was flexing at himself in the mirror on the door. “Oh.. Shawn, yeah he came back with me.”

“Well, I am going to… check on him. Have fun.”

Kyle barely notices me get changed and head out the door, and I walk over to James and Shawn’s room. I check the doorknob, unlocked, and I head right in. Shawn and James are both still sleeping. Shawn hasn’t grown as much as Kyle did, he looks bigger, but not significantly so. Kyle probably has a good 4-5 inches on him, but I’m just guessing based on the way he’s lying down. I remember my meeting with professor barnes, and I grab the old plastic jar of the powder, fill it up about halfway from one of the tubs, and bring that back to my room. Who knows, if we can figure out what’s going on, I might be able to catch up with them today….

I head out to my morning classes, exhausted by my walk to the lecture hall, my backpack much much heavier than I remember. Or, I suppose, heavier to me comparatively. Plus it has that half gallon of powder in it too.. My classes wrap up for the morning, and I head to Professor Barnes’ office. I reach his door, seeing his office hours posted on the door with a taped up piece of paper. I knock, and he opens the door.

“I’m sorry,” he says as he opens. “I took a scheduled meeting with one of my students this semester, he’s booked from 1-1:30. Can you come back after that?” 

“No,”I say, “I am Colton! I’m here for our meeting!” 

“Oh!” He seems surprised. “I thought you were taller! I apologize. Come on in.” He gestures towards a seat across from his desk, and we both sit down.

“Yes, I actually…. Was taller then.” I say, as we settle in. “ That’s what I am here to talk to you about!” 

“You… were taller?” He asks, taken aback by the surprise. 

“Yeah…. I tried a new supplement that has been working really well for my friends and, I think it’s having a negative effect on me.”

“What supplement would make you grow smaller?” 

“That’s what I was hoping you could help me with.” I pull out the container from my backpack and push it towards the professor. 

“This looks… experimental.” He says, interested in the label. “VennCo labs?!! Where did you get this from? I have a few colleagues who have worked there, they left because they said it felt like there were some nefarious going-ons there. Hmm… This looks like a recovery enhancer, but I don’t see any ingredients listed on here. Would I be able to take some of this with me for analysis?” 

“Of course,” I say. “But please try to keep it on the down-low, I would not like for my friends to know that I am bringing this to other people.” 

“Sure,” Professor Barnes says, “I am excited to see what this is made up of anyways, I would love a little more insight into VennCo anyways. Where did you get this from?”

I pause, worried to tell him about exactly where I was getting this, but I decide to be fully honest, “I don’t know. My friend, Shawn, says that he got this from his girlfriend, Izzy.”

“What was her last name? Izzy Fredrickson?” Barnes asks.

“I think so.” 

“That’s wild. Her father, Sam Fredrickson, is the head researcher at VennCo. This must be some top secret compound. You know what, I’ll run this through analytics at my home lab, and I will get back to you with what I learn as soon as possible. For now, don’t take any more of this stuff. Not that… I think you need any more incentive not to take it.”

I laugh, meekly. “Trust me, I won’t. I want to still be able to carry my backpack, which is heavy enough as is.”

“Okay.. And tell your friends not to take it either, if they have. This stuff could be dangerous.”

I think about how big Kyle and Shawn have grown already…. What if this is doing something else to them? I need them to be safe. “Will do. I’ll see you in class later, Professor.”

“You know, I think I’ll let the class have the day off…. I wanna run tests on this as soon as possible…” He trails off, opening the jar and looking at the powder within. He dismisses me with a wave, and I leave his office. I look down at my phone, and I have 12 unread text messages, all in a group text with me, Kyle, James, and Shawn. I look at them, and it’s Kyle, blowing up our phones telling us to meet him at our room as soon as possible. James and Shawn both said they will be there in 20, about 5 minutes ago. That gives me about 15 minutes to meet up with them too. Turns out, I have the time, since my class was cancelled, and I trek back to the dorms. As I walk back to my room, I see the door’s already open, and I hear James talking to Kyle. I can’t make out quite what they’re saying, but he sounds concerned. I open the door, and walk in. 

“Close the door!” Kyle hisses at me, and I close it as quickly as possible. As I look around the room, I see James standing next to Kyle. Well, not the Kyle from this morning. This Kyle… Looks more like me than ever. He’s small, gaunt, and looks weak in his face.

“Kyle… You..”

“Shrunk?” Kyle says, “I know…. As soon as you left this morning I was jerking off and suddenly I just felt horrible, I doubled over, and passed out. I woke up swaddled in my blankets… I’m smaller than I was before I started taking that damn powder.”

I walk over to him… I’m looking down at his eyes. Damn… He must be like… 5’4. And it looks like his muscles just vanished off of him. He’s clothed in some of his old workout clothes, which look bigger on him than ever before. I can see his chest, which looks pale, and hairless, like mine. 

“I must have taken too much of that powder at once..” Kyle says, “There is that warning on the container not to overdose. I wonder if Shawn has the same thing happening to him. Although, he didn’t take nearly as much as I did yesterday.”

Somehow, I doubt Shawn has shrank, but I suppose we’ll see. 

James starts to speak up, “Damn y’all… You’re making me disoriented. For a little while I was feeling scrawny compared to you guys, but now I feel like a giant. I’m half a foot taller than each of you, and… Even though I haven’t stepped foot in the gym, I look a lot healthier than you. You have to stop taking this stuff.”

Kyle shakes his head, “I don’t think I will, I want to at least get back to my old size… I can’t go back to being small again. I hate it…. No offense Colton.”

I sigh, I can’t believe Kyle is smaller than me, and still is noting that I’m a pipsqueak. Hopefully Professor Barnes finds something out and I am not doomed to this tiny life forever. As I ponder, Shawn barges into the room, his shadow cast over all of us. He ducks below the doorframe, a true giant among us, especially since Kyle can’t compete anymore. He looks even taller than the last time I saw him and, might I say, much sexier. I can’t quite put a finger on it, but it looks like his jawline has gotten sharper, his hairline a little cleaner, and his face just a little more symmetrical… He looks like a tall, tan, god among men.

“Hey guys, sorry, I was wrapping up at the…. What the fuck Kyle? What happened to you?” Shawn walks over and picks Kyle up below his armpits, lifting him a few feet off the ground to make eye contact. “You shrunk?? But you were killing it at the gym yesterday?!”

“Put me down you brute!!!!” Kyle yells, being set down and brushing himself off. “I don’t know what happened. I woke up this morning bigger than ever…. And then I just passed out and woke up like this!! It doesn’t look like you’re having the same issue.”

“Oh hell no.” Shawn smirks, even with the chaos around him, “I’m bigger, and better than ever. I feel fucking amazing. Do you know how good it feels to be bigger than guys who I was so jealous of last semester? I would see the weights they picked up and never thought I could possibly compete with that. Now, they see me, and they don’t even recognize me. Do you know what I benched today as a WARM UP?? 290. I felt like a beast. I wasn’t able to finish that workout up because I had to come back here, it seemed like an emergency.”

“Yeah.” Kyle said, “I think we need to talk to Izzy about what this stuff is. It’s making me a little worried, I don’t want to fucking shrink like this.”

“Yeah yeah, I bet it was just the amount you took yesterday, let’s get you back on schedule and you’ll be back to normal in no time, little guy.” Shawn reaches way down, and ruffles Kyle’s hair. Kyle looks pissed.

“Sure, but can you at least text her, let her know this is happening? Ask if her dad has a fixed formula we could take instead?”

“Fine, I will. I doubt she has anything else.” Shawn reaches into his strained pocket and pulls out his phone, firing off a text to Izzy. “Huh…. That’s strange…. I just got a message saying that her phone # is no longer in service? I’ll try to call…. Huh? No service there too?” He shuffles through his phone, trying to find her instagram, or her twitter. Nothing. “How could Izzy have disappeared like this?”

**To be continued**

i think the professor uses the supplement and maybe the supplement can only contain two people in the buff state depands on how hard they trained

maybe we will see the buff professor next chapter

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I apologize for not updating in a while. I have gotten sick and have just generally been uninspired to write! This middle section isn’t as clear as the beginning and end in my outline. I should hopefully have an update soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Kyle, James, Shawn and I stand there, discussing what could have happened to Izzy. 

“Maybe she just turned off her phone,” Shawn says, shrugging his boulderesque shoulders. “I can just try her number again later.”

“Later?!” Kyle pips, “I cant wait till later! Look how small I am!” Kyle gestures down to his body, now clad in his old clothes; which used to be form-fitting, and now just flow off of him.

“It’s okay, Kyle.” I say, “You’ve only been this way for a few hours, try staying this way for a few days. I met with the professor, and he seems like he can really help. So just relax, and focus on school for a bit. You could use the break from the gym anyways.” I just couldn’t stop myself from making a quick comment. Honestly, I’m glad to be bigger than someone. Even if it’s just temporarily. 

James and Kyle start talking to each other, deciding to play some Xbox to help distract Kyle from everything going on. 

“Hey,” Shawn says, his manly deep voice reverberating through my spine, “I found something interesting, it’s in my room, do you want to see?”

“Sure,” I say; looking up and up to meet his gaze, staring down at me. I’m maybe eye level with his nipples, which are poking out of the sides of his too-small tank top. He’s been growing like a weed these past few days, I know he’ll need more clothes soon, if he keeps this up. In fact; I don’t even recognize what he’s wearing now. He must have made a shopping trip already...

We leave my room, and Kyle and James behind, and start walking down the hall. I have to basically jog to keep up with Shawn’s meandering pace. We make it to his room, and I do my best to try to keep my breathing normal, I don’t want to seem overexerted in front of Shawn. We step into his room, and I notice he has his mattress on the floor. He must be worried about the bed frame... I would be too!

Shawn closes the door behind him, locking it. He looks down at me, a glint in his eyes I haven’t seen before. “You look so small compared to me,” he says, with a masculine growl. 

“Yeah, I keep shrinking. I’m only 5'6 right now. These are Kyles old clothes.” I gesture down. 

“Fuck man,” Kyle says, “And I keep GROWING. I had to duck to get under doorways back here, I think I must be around 6'9. Heh. Six Nine.”

I smirk, anxiously. “What was it you wanted to show me?” 

“Oh...” Shawn says, “Well I only wanted to show you if you were feeling down for it.” With that, Shawn attempts to pull his tank top over his sweaty body, but it gets stuck, and he ends up accidentally ripping it off. “Fuck! This was the last one that fit me, I gotta go to the store later.”

I marvel at the growing god in front of me, clad only in tight shorts that look like boxer briefs on his tree trunk legs. His blonde hair has been coming in everywhere on his body, held down by sweat. I stare at his abs right in front of my eyes, a solid 8 pack, with hardly any fat. His happy trail is covering those cobble stones, connecting to his thick chest hair, which covers his bulbous pecs. He’s very hairy, but the blondeness keeps it from being overwhelming, he just looks beautiful. As I gaze at his body, he bounces his pecs, one at a time. “Like what you see?” He grins. I can’t believe that beautiful smile. 

“Hell yeah I do.” I say. 

“Take off your shirt,” he says. 

I do so, knowing that we look like two different species right now. His is the clearly alpha one. I’m pale, hairless, and scrawny. He is a testosterone filled god. 

“You look so little and sexy.” He says.

“You think so?” I blush. 

He smiles, picking me up wordlessly and drawing me into his chest, holding me atop his rock hard dick. He loosens the shorts and lets them drop to the ground, and I let mine down too, letting them fall to the ground. He smells amazing, still sweaty from the gym, his manly scent filling the room. We kiss, and I feel his stubble graze against my lips, I feel pre-cum coming out of me even now. 

Shawn sets me down, sitting in his too-small dorm chair, which groans under his nude weight. “Suck.” He commands. I get on my knees, grabbing his humongous dick with two hands, slowly going up and down, gauging whether I can take it.  I go for it, first letting the mushroom head past my lips. He moans, and he tastes amazing. I get caught up in the heat of the moment, swallowing down as much as I can, which, even with my surprising lack of gag reflex, is only about half of his dick. He moans, grabbing the back of my head, his hand encapsulating my entire head. I suck, and I taste pre-cum, salty, hitting the back of my throat. I swallow. I would do anything for this beautiful man. He pulls my head away, pulling me in to kiss me harder, and I sit on his lap. Our hard dicks press together, his almost reaches my chest as we moan and feel one another. He reaches behind me and starts to finger me. His huge finger is more than I have ever had back there, but it feels incredible. As he works on me more, he pulls out lube and a magnum XXXL condom from a nearby drawer. 

“Can we..” he starts, being interrupted by an eager “Yes!” From my mouth. Shawn lays me down on his mattress, and starts to eat me out. I writhe in pleasure, eager for what’s to come, but fully blissful in the moment. His huge hands feel up my body, covering it all, firm, but gentle with my smaller body. He covers his dick with the condom, lubing my asshole, and starts to enter, slowly. He checks in with me and, while it hurts, I want to take him in. No, I need to take him in. I moan, the pain mixed with pleasure, and he pushes in, inch by inch. Somehow, miraculously, I feel his pelvis eventually touch me, and he starts to thrust, I yell in pleasure, not caring who knows that I’m being fucked by the most beautiful man alive.  He growls, loud enough to shake the room, as he takes me. 

“I’m going to cum!” I moan, and I feel myself begin to twitch. He starts to as well, and we cum together, his hot seed warming up my insides and filling the condom to the brim. As he cums, I feel him expanding, and I think it’s more than just the condom filling. I quickly pull myself off him, and turn around. I watch as his chest expands, and he grows further upwards, even in his kneeling state. He twists his own nipple and flexes his arm, “FUCK I AM GETTING SO HUGE!!!” As he does this, his dick expands even larger, bursting the condom and his cum falls all over my stomach. His growth comes to an end, and he lays down on the ground, exhausted from what just happened. 

“That was amazing.” I say, after a few minutes. “It was so fucking sexy to watch you grow.”

“Hell yeah,” Shawn says. “I feel humongous. I know this is crazy, but would you mind measuring me?”

“I would love to.” I say. 

I pull out his tape measure, and he stands up. As he pulls his tremendous body up, I look at him. I’m eye level with his top set of abs. I have him step on the tape measure, stand on the chair, and pull the tape measure above my head and to the top of his head. I look at the tape, “Babe.” My heart flutters at calling him babe, “you are seven fucking feet tall.”