• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigger4Me

• Ro20316

• dredlifter

• midnighth0ur

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

**Note from Author: hey everyone, this is my first ever story on the forum, so be easy on me. I’m heavily inspired by @dredlifter’s hot stories, and I wished there was more content like his, so I deci

Chapter 7 With Shawn and Kyle gone, at the gym once more, James and I sit there, never having been without Shawn this often. He has been overtaken with his gym obsession.  "What the hell has

Kyle, James, Shawn and I stand there, discussing what could have happened to Izzy.    “Maybe she just turned off her phone,” Shawn says, shrugging his boulderesque shoulders. “I can just try

pasidious

@Bigger4Me This is really exciting.  I'll admit that I'd just jerked off right before you posted this new part, and you got me hard again.  

Keep writing what you want.  It's so hard to write a story trying to conform to what others want.

• Upvote 3
Larsa

I am really liking the story. I feel sorry for Colton because it must be very frustrating for him. However, I liked your disclaimer at the begining. It's your stoy, and that's very important. What I like the most is how it's written. Very enjoyable.

• Like 1
Lefty

I think you are doing a great job of writing and letting this story unfold. You leave me wanting to know more and that scene between Colton and Shawn was hot!  I’m only confused because sometimes the main character is called Colton and sometimes Conner.  

• Like 1
Jsmith230

Very late to the party, but I wanted to share my thanks for sharing this excellent story, @Bigger4Me! I love how this is developing: the power dynamics shifting, the hunger for growth, the lust for gym time and now the realization of Coltons new existence as a shorter, smaller guy.

The pace is great and the dialogue is fun and peppy. I’ve been waiting for a story like this for a while, and you've certainly delivered. 

Dont change your story for anyone: write it as you always intended. I’m loving it, and while I do love both growth and shrinking I think the setup and the development so far has been great. Keep up the great work!

— John

• Like 2
Ro20316

I am in noway complaining or tying for you to rewrite the story. Im just saying what turns me off and that¡s an acceptable thing as far as i know.

I like how the story is developing. I am loving Shawn and Kyle's attitude torwards everything but i cant help but feel bad for Colton. He a genuine nice guy who is getting the literal short end of things

ploder4

This story section (hopefully unchanged because that was not my intention - I just wanted to know what to expect so I could prepare) made me feel that this story is more benign than Elongro.  These guys at least are actively trying to figure out the problem rather than passively letting it happen. 

Please DON'T change the story on my account...  just a warning like you did at the top of this one would help those who have a hard time handling this kind of story.  It helped me scan over some of the stuff I didn't like and read the stuff I really liked.  It prepared me for the absolute worst ahead of time (a "gird your loins" mentality - made it easier to read much more of it).  I don't want to miss out on all the muscle growth. 

A well written story will cause huge emotional response.  So you have to pat yourself on the back for getting as many dynamic reactions as you do. 

dredlifter

That was a HOT chapter!  Really enjoying the dynamics between the characters.  Shawn and Colton hooking up was hot!   Can't wait to see how much more they grow!  And you are setting up a great mystery for the why the stuff adversely affects Colton.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1