As we approach the steam room, the professor reads our reservation, realizing it’s just the three of us. “I didn’t realize we had this to ourselves.” He looks around, “What say we ditch these towels?”

Oh my......they grow again😂😂😂

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow! I've been meaning to start this story forever, I finally started it over the weekend. Of course, I couldn't stop reading until I read everything that's been posted to date! What a magnificent piece of writing. It is both extremely hot, and yet it has a great plot, interesting, three-dimensional characters, and some nice twists. I really hope you do continue it. There are so many possibilities of what can happen. Will Shawn maintain his superiority as the biggest guy? Or will the modified formula work better for Colton and/or James, letting them catch up or even surpass him? Will they figure out a cure for poor Kyle before he wastes away to nothing? Will Professor Barnes give into the temptation to get even bigger and keep pace with the growing students? And that doesn't even touch on the mystery surrounding Izzy and Vennco! The story has so much life left in it and question to answer.

Anyway, thank you for one of the best things I've read in a long time. I really look forward to more of your stuff. You are very talented.

• Like 2

I look up, my eyes on level with Barnes’ collar bones and level with Shawn’s perfect nipples. Professor Barnes and Shawn lock eyes, nodding, I watch as their bulbous asses sway, the tension rising between the two of them. I hesitate for a moment, but follow closely behind turning the steam on and stepping in, the door specially filtered to keep prying eyes away. The ceiling is low, about 6 and a half feet tall, with the professor and Shawn bending over slightly as they make their way to sit down on the wood paneling. I sit down next to Shawn, with the professor to his left, all three of us in barely draped towels.

“I don’t know you you do it, Shawn. This supplement has made me so horny... I feel like a teenager.” The professor says. “It’s been hard seeing all these hard muscles at the gym. Especially the ones right next to me.”

“Like what you see?” Shawn says, bouncing his pecs, inching closer to the professor. “I must inform you, Colton and I come as a package deal, if you’re window shopping.”

“Colton is a student of mine, but… I suppose I can make an exception.” The professor growls, scooting his large body closers, touching his massive thigh against Shawn’s. I feel myself getting hard, these two titans propositioning heavily. The professor looks down, “Looks like Colton’s in too.” He reaches over, pulling my towel away, revealing my stiff member. “Wow…” The professor says, “I didn’t realize my size has really increased everywhere.” The professor lets his towel drop too, revealing a semi-hard dick that is already bigger than mine at full mast. He crouches down and walks to my side, Shawn watching, and picks me up, setting me on one of his bare thighs, “Look at this shit. My dick stands out farther than yours, even with you sitting on my thigh, and I’m not even fully hard. Fuck I have grown so BIG.” Barnes then reaches his humongous hand over to my dick, grabbing it in his palm, eclipsing my dick, making me feel downright tiny among these titans. “I typically bottom for everyone I interact with.” The professor admits, “although in this new body I am not sure I would even feel this tiny thing, my puny pupil.”

Embarrassed, I pull myself away, “Sorry the formula hasn’t made me into a horny giant like it has for the two of you!”

“I’m not saying I can’t do anything with you…” the professor says, “I am just saying I might have to switch it up.” 

Shawn interrupts, “Colton may not make an impact… but mine sure will.” He loosens his towel, throwing it onto our pile, his foot long cock hard and thick, looking bigger than ever. “Want to give this a go?”

I look up at the professor’s face, he’s practically drooling, “I know I couldn’t have taken something like that before…. But maybe my new body can..” The professor lifts me off his thick quad, and sets me to the side, leaning forward to suck Shawn’s cock. He kneels to the ground, eagerly taking Shawn in and, even with his larger body, is not able to take the whole thing without gagging slightly. Shawn moans as he takes Barnes sucks him off, rubbing his own body up and down, feeling the hard muscles and quarter sized nipples, pleasure reverberating throughout his entire being. I watch these two behemoths write together, jealous of Shawn’s attention but turned on just seeing his huge cock getting sucked off, surrounded by sinews of mountainous muscle. 

Shawn looks over at me, almost sensing my jealousy, grabbing me with one arm, pulling me closer and kissing me, deeply. His huge tongue entering my mouth, as I feel his rock hard pecs and fur, on my knees to reach his face, feeling the near permanent stubble he has scratching me. I crawl all over him, scaling him as Barnes continues to suck him off. 

Barnes then pulls himself off and gets on all fours, eagerly awaiting Shawn’s massive rod, more massive than ever before. Shawn reaches underneath me, placing me in front of Barnes, who quickly takes my small cock in his mouth, sucking me off. I moan as my tiny cock is enveloped by his bearded face, the handsome professor expertly and deftly working his way around my manhood. Shawn then bends over, entering Barnes, a very uneven spitroast of the professor. As we work in and out from both sides, I feel the pressure mounting, and precum starting to leak out of my balls. I moan, as do the other two, and we all cum in near unison, the professor’s powerful tool shooting load after load onto his own pecs, even making it to me from his crouched position. Shawn’s load enters the professor, who is able to take his gallon producing balls, unlike myself. The three of us collapse back, in pure ecstasy. 

“Damn..” I moan. 

“For such a little guy, you taste great.” The professor compliments, “And Shawn, you could kill someone smaller than me with that thing. You’re thick and long… I loved it.”

Shawn laughs, swaying his hips side to side as his semi hard cock slaps his muscular thighs. “I plan on getting even bigger too, so you might need to keep up, prof.” As Shawn says that, he groans, almost in pain, and the two of us watch as Shawn's body bulges our further, his pecs increasing in size, ever so slightly, his abs’ ridges growing even deeper and his head, which was already dangerously close to the ceiling, bumps against the roof, even sitting down. “Oh my god, that felt great!” Shawn says, his voice a steady timbre of masculinity.

“That shouldn’t happen so.. Notably…” the professor mumbles, “Your body must be excellent at metabolizing the supplement. I’m intrigued. Even moreso than before.” The professor looks at his waterproof watch he was wearing. “Look at the time. Boys, we need to get back to campus, but let’s keep this menage a trois a secret, don’t want rumors spreading on campus. They might already, what with my size and yours, Shawn. But you’re not in any of my classes, so there shouldn’t be any problems there.”

The three of us get up and out of the sauna, Shawn and Barnes squeezing themselves through the door, walking nude, unabashedly, back to their lockers. I pick up my towel, wrap it around, and throw their towels into the hamper, but quickly jog to catch up to them. As they walk, their strides are effectively two of my own steps, so I have to walk rather quickly just to keep up. I look up at them, colossal compared to me. Now, at my height of 4’10, I stand just under the professor’s huge nipples, aiming down as if to make eye contact with me. And then next to Shawn… He must have grown a lot just then… I’m basically eye level with his second row of abs, almost his belly button. That must make him.. What? 7’2? 7’3? Definitely the tallest guy on campus, or at this gym. Or, what the hell, anywhere. They both open their lockers, Shawn crouching way down just to pull his stuff out, taking the shorts he was wearing before and stretching them up over his muscular legs. As he pulls them over his bulbous glutes, he notes, “wow, it’s nice to have clothes that still fit me. Even after I grew!” He laughs. “But who knows, I may need to get more clothes soon anyways.” 

“Hold up there, big guy,” The professor says, “I don’t think you can, or I can, afford the custom clothes you would have to order if you get much bigger.”

“You might be right..” Shawn says. “I’ll figure out a way to get some money, and then you’ll REALLY see me grow!” I sigh, internally relieved that my giant boyfriend is going to hold off on growing any bigger. Lord knows I can hardly take him or please him at his current size. If his dick got much bigger, I don’t know what I could do. Ride it like a horse?!

As both of the giants get dressed in their gigantic new street clothes, I pull on kyles clothes, which feel a little small on me, but they were already small. At least, that’s what I remember. We walk out of the gym and get in the professor’s Jeep, I sit in the back middle, while the two up front push their chairs all the way back and lay their massive arms out the windows as we drive back to campus. By the time we get back to campus, it’s already pretty late, we spent all afternoon shopping, lifting, and fucking. As we get out of the car and back into our dorms, Shawn ducking under doorways. Shawn smacks my ass as we get in the stairwell, obviously horny again but, as we get to our rooms, both our roommates are fast asleep in their respective beds. We kiss, Shawn picking me up to reach his sharp, handsome face, and we head to bed. As soon as I strip out of my clothes, I fall asleep quick, easily conked out from the exertion of earlier. 

I wake up wide awake, feeling energetic for the first time in weeks. As I step out of bed I look around, realizing that the world seems… smaller to me.  I look down at my body and see that i have full blown muscles sticking out, pecs, abs, biceps, even my cock has grown! Fuck yeah! As I walk around, I realize the counters feel similar to how they were in height before I shrank. I step over to my closet and pull down a pair of jeans. As I pull them on, I realize I was a little too eager in my growth realization, as they’re definitely too big on me. But only a bit! I’m probably… what, 5’10 now? I gained at least 4 inches back! Oh my god, it feels amazing. I’m so glad I can put at least some of my old clothes back on, maybe cuff some jeans, but I’m no longer below average height for men in America, and that feels awesome. I put on one of my old tank tops and, even in my reduced height, it fits better than ever, my new pecs jutting out and pressing against the fabric, allowing the tank to drape down over my smaller waist. “Fuck yeah.” I mutter to myself, as I flex in the mirror in my dorm. My speaking causes Kyle to stir, who groans at being woken up. 

“What are you doing Colton?” Kyle whispers, obviously having just woken up. “Woah! You grew! That new formula must actually be working on you! That must mean…” Kyle throws his sheets off and jumps out of bed. He stumbles over himself, just clad in a pair of boxers but, once he recovers, he stands up straight. As he does so, his face goes pale. He is much shorter compared to me. His eyes meet with my own shoulders, a height difference of about 10 inches. He starts to panic, hyperventilating, “oh my god.  I shrunk even more. I shouldn’t have tried your powder!”

I snap out of staring at myself in the mirror and give a good look to Kyle. He is swimming in his old boxer briefs, huge on his thin legs and skinny waist. He looks small, almost sickly. His muscle definition is nonexistent, and his face has pudged up slightly, missing that handsomeness he had when I first met him. “I told you not to fucking take that stuff Kyle!! We’re still working to get you fixed!” 

“I know…” Kyle sighs, shrugging his minuscule shoulders, “I just wanted to try something… anything… to get back to being bigger. You don’t know what it feels like to be that massive!”

I might soon, I think to myself, but don’t dare rub it in Kyle’s face. “Well… Hold off on taking anything else unless I EXPLICITLY tell you, Kyle! I’m working with the professor and I’m trying to fix it all! And you have to be big enough to still go to class!” I gesture around, “We are at college, after all!”

“Okay, dad.” Kyle snides, sarcastically. “I promise I will stay focused on my studies. I mean… it’s not like I want to go and do anything. Not in this fucking tiny body. I was small enough before… now I will remind the guys on campus of their little brothers. I don’t want to be treated like a kid! I’m a man, trapped in this tiny body.”

“I know, Kyle.” I say, “I will talk to the professor. I promise. I don’t want to see this dumbass supplement take anything away from us.” 

I am shocked by a knock at the door, loud. I open the door, looking up to find Shawn in front of me, wider than the doorframe, his hulking body looking down at me. “Did you get a little taller? The professor’s formula actually worked?” Shawn exclaims, excited for me. 

“It seems like it… at least it worked for me.” I say, trying to contain myself to keep up Kyle’s morale. Shawn sees Kyle, and looks back to me, an understanding look in his eyes.

“We have to go. I got a text from a number I don’t recognize, and I think it’s Izzy. It was just an address, and a time, signed off on by just the letter I. We have to be there in an hour!” 

“Okay! I’ll be ready in a minute.” I say, grabbing a shirt from my closet. “Should we get the professor? We probably need more than one muscle giant, just in case.”

“I think we’re covered.” Shawn says, cryptically. He steps aside, and a giant almost his same size takes his place, the doorway only big enough for one Goliath. I look up, the face not bearded like the professor’s… but handsome, a sharp, cut jawline, and a goofy grin… James?!

James blushes as he sees a wave of recognition crash over me, “I guess your formula works especially well on me!”

*To be continued!*

Let's see how sweet James got corrupted by the powder.

Minor criticism: I disliked the quick pace of this chapter compared to the previous ones. Just really stood out to me. Prefer the constant suspension and mystery you created for this story.

HOT!

Loved this part:

"The professor lets his towel drop too, revealing a semi-hard dick that is already bigger than mine at full mast. He crouches down and walks to my side, Shawn watching, and picks me up, setting me on one of his bare thighs, “Look at this shit. My dick stands out farther than yours, even with you sitting on my thigh, and I’m not even fully hard. Fuck I have grown so BIG.”

YESSSSSSS.  

• Like 4