Chillrunner

As we approach the steam room, the professor reads our reservation, realizing it’s just the three of us. “I didn’t realize we had this to ourselves.” He looks around, “What say we ditch these towels?”

Oh my......they grow again😂😂😂

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigger4Me

• Ro20316

• dredlifter

• midnighth0ur

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

**Note from Author: hey everyone, this is my first ever story on the forum, so be easy on me. I’m heavily inspired by @dredlifter’s hot stories, and I wished there was more content like his, so I deci

Chapter 7 With Shawn and Kyle gone, at the gym once more, James and I sit there, never having been without Shawn this often. He has been overtaken with his gym obsession.  "What the hell has

Kyle, James, Shawn and I stand there, discussing what could have happened to Izzy.    “Maybe she just turned off her phone,” Shawn says, shrugging his boulderesque shoulders. “I can just try

• 2 weeks later...