**Note: Not a lot of growth in this chapter, but setting it up for the future!**

Part 6:

Now, left alone in my room, I just sit there, thinking about everything that has been going on since I came back to school. Not only have I actually started coming out to people, I had sex. And not just sex, but sex with my best friend. My best friend who was ostensibly straight. I mean, he was obsessed with Izzy as far as I was concerned. I hope that he will be able to stay clear with Izzy or, at the very least, stay amiable with her. She’s the reason he’s gotten so huge already, without her he would never have gotten his hands on that protein. That protein…. I pick up the bag that Kyle grabbed for me, and sift it through my hands, holding it up to the light. It’s just your everyday, normal protein powder, to the naked eye, but there’s obviously so much to it. I worry about it’s effects on me.. I hope I don’t shrink any further, how the fuck am I even going to get dressed at my current size. 5’6…. I guess I can wear Kyle’s clothes for the time being. I look at his closet, filled with rainbow colors, mesh, and short clothing, when able. If I wasn’t out before now, I will have to be out. Kyle’s clothes screams that of an out gay man. I walk over to his closet, and pick out an outfit that will work for this evening, I suppose, a XS salmon colored polo, along with some small khaki shorts. I feel a little better after getting dressed in clothes that fit, I feel more normal, even if I am far from normal. 

I walk over to my computer, pulling up the syllabus for my chemistry lab. I check the office hours for professor Barnes and, luckily, it looks like he’s free tomorrow. I book time with him via email, asking if we can talk about a specific chemical compound that I want to learn about. Technically the truth, and a good way to open the door to a professor. I may be small, but I still want to keep my 4.0 in college. If I’m anything, I’m a good student, and I will stick with it. 

After sending the email, I realize that I’m pretty hungry. I text James to see if he’s free and, surprise, he doesn’t text back. I guess I’ll just head down to the cafeteria by myself. I head out from my room, and take the elevator down. As I take the steps down and out of my dorm, I see Kyle leaving the cafeteria, sprinting to the gym. Damn, he’s excited. I don’t blame him, if I’d seen those results in 2 days, I would be sleeping in the weight room. I get to the cafeteria, swipe in, and head over to my regular table, in the corner. Seated there, with his head rested against the table, arms sprawled out, was James, snoozing away. 

“HEY!” I say, waking him up from his slumber. 

“Huh…” James slowly opens his eyes, and looks up.”Kyle…. Wait… Colton? What happened to you?!” He opens his eyes more fully, aware of the world around him. “You look like Kyle! Are those his clothes?” 

“Yeah,” I bashfully scratch my head, “That protein powder had a…. Negative effect on me.”

“I would say!” James exclaims, “Are you feeling okay?”

“I mean, I am now. I think it only was affecting me for like.. 12 hours. I feel normal now. I think.”

James stands up, his lanky body looking like a skeleton as he stretches out. “Bro! You only come up to my chin! I could rest my head on you if I needed to!”

“But don’t.” I say, sternly. “Want to walk with me to find some food? You’re welcome to… So long as you don’t rest your head on me.”

“Yeah yeah sounds good Colton.” He says, eyeing the top of my head, almost sleepily. “They’ve got a pretty good chicken dish.” We walk over, and I see some chicken enchiladas with rice. Sweet! That’s one of the better meals in the cafeteria. I grab a plate, and we walk back to the table. James didn’t grab anything, but I know that he obviously has nothing to do tonight, he was asleep in here.  

“Want to play some games today?” I ask, while I start picking away at the enchilada. 

“That sounds great,” James says. “Also, have you seen Shawn today? He looks HUMONGOUS! He’s grown like… 3 inches. Since we got back to school. How is that possible?” 

“I dunno.” I shrug. “How is it possible that I’ve shrunk 6?” 

“That’s true… This protein is insane. It’s like… Poison. Or an elixir. I guess it depends on who you are.”

“Or if you’ve played an RPG lately.” I jab.

“That’s true too!” James nods, not ever one to take a joke as criticism.

I get about 2/3rds of the way through my food, unable to finish a meal I usually tear through. I guess my new tiny body doesn’t need as much to keep it going. “You ready to go?” I ask James.

“Yeah, let’s head back.” 

James and I walk back to the dorms, I’m having to walk a lot faster than I am used to, my short legs unable to keep pace with James. His stride is much longer than mine now. This is wild.. It’s going to take me a while to get used to. Hopefully we can figure this out and I can get back to my regular height. 

We decide on a classic, COD Zombies, and start playing together. My reaction times aren’t as good as usual, due in part to the controller feeling so alien to my hands, unable to reach the triggers with my pointer finger and middle finger like I usually am, so we don’t have a lot of success. After about 3 attempts, not even getting close to our usual record, we decide to call it quits for the night. We get to talking, and I end up telling James about Shawn and I, that we had sex, that I don’t really know what’s going on, and how worried I am.

“Whew!” James says, after I finish sharing, “That’s a lot! How do you think his conversation with izzy is going tonight?”

“I have no idea,” I say, “I tried texting him while we were eating, but he hasn’t even seen my message yet.”

“This is stressful,” James says, yawning. “I feel like you just telling me about that wiped me out. Is it not even bedtime yet?” I look at the clock, it’s only 8 PM, James just has… Limited emotional energy, tied very closely to his physical energy. “Maybe we can play a little bit more of something else. Rocket League? Castle Crashers?” 

“I guess, that could be a good distraction to everything.” Right as we are about to set up for a few rounds of Rocket League online, Shawn comes into the dorm room, arms full with two huge moving bins.

“Shawn!” James and I say, in unison and surprise. Running over to help him with the bins, which he is able to clearly handle on his own, setting them down in the closet. 

“Did you have a few things to still bring in?” James asks.

“Nah!” Shawn says, grinning, “Izzy gave me something.”

“Izzy…” I say.

“Yeah,” Shawn says, “We had to have a kinda serious conversation about *us* tonight. She was surprising to me, she was the one who initiated it. She says that she loves the size I’ve been putting on, but I’m just too big for her and… She just can’t handle me. At least, that’s what she said.”

“Wait,” James pauses, “You and Izzy broke up?! And she gave you stuff?! You were obsessed with her! Are you okay?”

“Yeah…” Shawn looks down momentarily, “I was, and we have had a good time together. But I’m honestly not too broken up about it. She still wants to be friends. Plus… I am kinda interested in someone else right now. We’ll see where that goes.” He looks over at me, and winks. BUTTERFLIES. I know I shouldn’t be excited about this, but he doesn’t seem too broken up about Izzy, so I guess I won’t either.

“Well,” I say, not wanting to talk about Shawn and I with James around, “What did Izzy give you?”

“That’s what I’m really excited about,” Shawn says, “Take a look.” He opens one of the bins, which is filled to the brim with protein powder. “She says that her dad’s company discontinued this product, and they just had a ton left over, so she wanted me to have it! She says she wants me to get as big as possible. I mean, who doesn’t want something to look at!”

“This is so much Shawn.” I gasp, “You’ll never get through this!”

“Nah,” Shawn says. “But when I get to where I want to be, I’ll give it to somebody else. Pass it on, yknow?”

“How big do you want to be?” I ask.

“Not sure yet…” Shawn says, “But definitely bigger than I am now! I’ll know when I get closer. I think.” My pants start tenting, thinking about just how huge Shawn might get in the upcoming weeks. He is already huge…. “Speaking of the protein powder, where’s Kyle?”

“I think he’s at the gym right now.” James says. 

“Sweet! I think I’ll go join him!” Shawn says, excited at the prospect of denting his huge supply of protein powder. 

“I think he went around 6 though…” I say, “Not sure if he will be there a lot longer.”

“I’m sure he will be! It’s open till midnight!” Shawn quickly pulls himself together a protein shake, pouring the remaining powder he received in the first batch from Izzy. He also makes a shake for Kyle too. “I think Kyle will probably want a refill.”

“I don’t know,” I say, “Kyle had a lot earlier.”

“Psh,” Shawn says. “What’s he going to do? Get bigger?” Shawn laughs, and bolts out the door.

That’s what I’m worried about...

Dont worry on the pace of ypur storie. You will get there in your own time.

I for one im loving the pace of it.

We are getting to know the guys bits by bits

• Like 2

Chapter 7

With Shawn and Kyle gone, at the gym once more, James and I sit there, never having been without Shawn this often. He has been overtaken with his gym obsession. 

"What the hell has gotten into them?" James asks, somewhat mad in a way I have never seen him, "I wanted to hang out with Shawn! I was excited to be roommates. But now he's ALWAYS fucking around at the gym. Can't he hang out in our room? Like once? And not just use it as a storage closet for all this freaking powder!!" James walks over and grabs the empty protein shake container the first batch was held within. This container was labeled, although James and I never really looked at it closely. 

"Can I see that?" I ask, interrupting James' rant. 

"Sure," James huffs, "I mean, it's empty, so I don't know why you'd want it. At least you can't shrink from this stuff anymore." I wince. "Sorry man... I wasn't thinking. I'm just pissed off. Go ahead." James tosses the container over to me. I rotate the label, noting that it has "EXPERIMENTAL" stamped several times across the wrapping of the container. The ingredients listing says "WIP", no luck there. As I read through the promotional imaging on the remainder of the package, I read some interesting details about this supplement.  "Guaranteed to help you recover!" It says on the container. I look below at the fine print, where it claims that this powder can help you recover up to 100x more quickly than you would naturally. Wild. I take a picture of that quote, hoping it can be of use later. As I read through the rest of the label, I see a warning, "DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 1 DOSE IN 12 HOURS, RESULTS ARE UNTESTED AND UNKNOWN". I gulp. Kyle's about to have three doses in about 3 hours. I'm sure he's already gulped down the new dosage, and there's nothing I can do about it. I take a picture of that too, and just move on. I try to put the bin back on top of the closet but, much like Kyle earlier, I can't reach. I ask James to come over, and he helps me put the empty container up.

"I hate being this small. The world feels overwhelming." I confess to James.

"I'll bet!" James says, "I haven't been that small since like.. Middle school. I have no idea what that would be like. Do you need me to like.... Go to your classes and get your stuff for you?"

"Nah..." I say, "Not too many people know me, I will just get in and out and probably stay back at the dorms. Until I can figure all this out anyways."

"Sweet man." James says, "Well, I actually have a little bit of homework to get done tonight, do you?" 

"Nah," I say, "I have missed a lot of classes already, maybe I do have something I should be working on, but I won't know about it for a few days. I think I will just hang out in m room while you work." 

"Ok bro. Let me know if you need anything, or even if you just need to talk some more."

"I will." I get up from the bed I was sitting on, and walk to the door. I head back to my room, and watch some TV, trying to distract myself from everything going on. It's getting late, about 11:30, and I have an early class tomorrow. I was hoping I would be able to see Kyle and James when they got back, but they must be running out the clock at the gym. I sigh, and tuck myself into bed, wondering what fresh hell tomorrow will bring. I'm awoken once during the night, to the door slamming behind Kyle as he comes back into the room. I can't really make out his shadow in the dark, but he stays pretty quiet, obviously trying not to wake me up. He must have showered at the gym, because he heads straight to bed.

My alarm wakes me up at 7. As I rub the grogginess out of my eyes, I hear Kyle's snoring. Weird, I had thought he would go to the gym this morning too. He's done it every day so far, so why expect anything else. I step out of bed, and look over at Kyle's bed. I first notice that he is buck naked, his back up to the sky and his sheets thrown to the ground. The next thing I notice is that his feet are hanging off the edge of the bed. Oh my god, Kyle looks humongous! This must be the side effect of too many doeses.. He's grown too big for his bed! I look first at the feet hanging off, they must be at least size 15, more than twice as big as the tiny shoes scattered around Kyle's bed. As I look up his body, I take note of his sinewy legs, bulging out like a baseball at his calves, and his quads rival tree-trunks, with individual muscles pronounced and standing out. Next is his ass. If he was proud of it before, he may as well not talk about anything else. It looks like someone took two classroom globes and stuck it under his skin. His ass is gigantic, and doesn't look like it would budge an inch, unless he wanted it to. His back is a map of muscles, almost too wide for his bed, pushing one huge arm to fall to the side. I start to walk over, wanting to get a true sense of just how big he has gotten. As I walk over, Kyle's eyes start to flutter open. 

"Hey," He growls, in a voice much deeper than I know him to have, "Why're you looking at me like that?" He reaches his arm up to scratch his face and, as he does so, he notices his massive arm. "OH MY GOD! I GREW! FUCK YES!" He leaps out of bed, causing the room to shake, and my pencil cup to fall over from my desk, spilling onto the ground. With Kyle standing up, he looks even more gigantic. He starts to flex, and feel himself all over, drinking in the changes, and paying no heed to the fact that he is buck naked in front of his very gay, very tiny, roommate. I look down. I have to. He might be sporting a little bit of morning wood, but even then, it looks intimidating. His dick comes midway down his thigh, he must be about 11 inches, if not a foot long, and thick. Like... Beercan thick. 

"Wow..." I let out.

Kyle looks down, bringing his attention to his dick, which twitches with excitement, "Guess I grew everywhere! Good thing I'm a bottom, not sure who could take this." With that, he grabs at his dick, slapping it against his muscular thigh. I look up at his abs, which are set of 8, no... 10, rigid, deep bricks, which look like they could withstand any amount of force. He's gotten even hairier, his whole body covered in a thick coating of dark brown sexy fur which detracts from just how shredded he must be, but makes him look like a god of a man, dripping with virility. He starts to bounce his furry pecs, slowly at first, getting the feel of his new body, and then bouncing them together, enjoying the feeling of moving around so much heft at will. I realize that I am looking up at his pecs. I repeat, my eyes are below his nipples. 

"You're humongous." I gawk.

"I'll say!" Kyle says, flexing his monumental biceps, all while laughing. "I must be at least a foot and a half taller than you! You look absolutely shrimpy! Is that how tall I used to be?!" With that, Kyle picks me up, pulling me to eye level. "You don't weight anything! What a rush!" Kyle shifts his grasp on me, releasing one hand and looking down. I look down. Way down, at his now fully erect penis. He must be at least a foot and a half erect, pre-cum oozing out. He sets me down, and starts jacking off, staring at himself in the mirror. I don't exist anymore, it's just him and his reflection. He gets lost in his own muscles, staring at a reflection of himself he probably never dreamed of having. I watch too, fully erect, not that he would ever notice. He would have to look so far down to see it. Plus, it barely makes a dent in my huge basketball shorts. He starts to moan, twisting a quarter sized nipple with one arm, and starts to cum, his ejaculate bursting out and hitting the ceiling, coming back down onto the carpet, pooling quickly. He cums for about 10 seconds, constantly moaning in his deep voice and pouring out his semen. He finally lets off and breathes. So do I. I start to come to my senses and realize that I too, came, although nowhere near as impressive, and what little I did come was soaked up by my shorts. 

"Fuck." Kyle moans. "That was amazing. Now... What am I going to wear today?" He looks at his closet and mine, noticing nothing will fit his gargantuan size.

**To be continued!**

1 hour ago, Bigger4Me said:

第7章

隨著肖恩和凱爾的離開,我再次回到體育館,詹姆斯和我坐在那兒,從來沒有經常遇到肖恩。他對體育館的痴迷已經超越了他。 

“到底是怎麼了?” James有點生氣,以一種我從未見過他的方式問道:“我想和Shawn出去玩!我很高興成為室友。但是現在他總是在健身房裡閒逛。他不能在我們的房間裡閒逛嗎?像一次嗎?不只是將它用作所有這種奇特粉末的儲藏室!!” 詹姆斯走過去,拿起第一批盛裝在裡面的空蛋白奶昔容器。儘管我和James從未真正仔細看過它,但這個容器已貼上標籤。 

“我能看到嗎?” 我問,打斷詹姆斯的怒吼。 

詹姆士怒氣沖沖地說:“當然,那是空的,所以我不知道你為什麼想要它。至少你再也不能從這些東西中縮水了。” 我畏縮。“抱歉,我……我沒想。我生氣了。繼續。” 詹姆斯把那個容器扔給我。我旋轉標籤,注意在容器的包裝上多次打上“ EXPERIMENTAL”字樣。配料表上顯示“ WIP”,那裡沒有運氣。在閱讀完包裝其餘部分的促銷圖片時,我讀到了有關此補充品的一些有趣細節。“保證幫助您康復!” 它在容器上說。我在下面看精美的圖片,它聲稱這種粉末可以幫助您比自然恢復快100倍。野生。我照了那張報價單,希望以後可以使用。當我通讀標籤的其餘部分時,我看到一個警告:“不要在12小時內服用超過1個劑量,結果未經檢驗且未知”。我喝了 凱爾(Kyle)在大約3小時內要服用三劑。我確定他已經降低了新劑量,對此我無能為力。我也照了照,繼續前進。我試圖將垃圾箱放回壁櫥的頂部,但是,就像前面的凱爾一樣,我無法觸及。我請詹姆斯過來,他幫我把空的容器放好。我對此無能為力。我也照了照,繼續前進。我試圖將垃圾箱放回壁櫥的頂部,但是,就像前面的凱爾一樣,我無法觸及。我請詹姆斯過來,他幫我把空的容器放好。我對此無能為力。我也照了照,繼續前進。我試圖將垃圾箱放回壁櫥的頂部,但是,就像前面的凱爾一樣,我無法觸及。我請詹姆斯過來,他幫我把空的容器放好。

“我討厭這麼小。世界感到不知所措。” 我向詹姆斯坦白。

“我打賭!” 詹姆斯說:“從那以後,我再沒那麼小。中學。我不知道那會是什麼樣。你需要我喜歡...。去上課為你買東西嗎?”

“不……”我說,“沒有太多人認識我,我會進進出出並可能留在宿舍。直到我仍然能夠弄清所有這些。”

“暖男。” 詹姆斯說:“嗯,我今晚實際上還有一點功課要做,是嗎?” 

“不,”我說,“我已經錯過了很多課,也許我確實有一些我應該做的事情,但是我幾天都不會知道。我想我會在教室裡閒逛。工作時的房間。” 

“好,兄弟。讓我知道您是否需要任何東西,或者甚至您只需要多聊一些。”

“我會。” 我從坐在床上的床起身,走到門口。我回到房間,看電視,試圖分散自己的注意力。天色已晚,大約是11:30,明天我要早點上課。我希望當他們回來時能夠見到Kyle和James,但他們一定在健身房裡沒時間了。我嘆了口氣,把自己塞進床上,想知道明天會帶來什麼新鮮的地獄。晚上我一次醒來,當凱爾回到房間時,他在凱爾身後敲門。我不能真正在黑暗中分辨出他的影子,但是他保持安靜,顯然是想不叫醒我。他一定在健身房洗澡了,因為他直接去睡覺。

我的鬧鐘在7點叫醒我。當我從眼睛裡擦出骯髒的聲音時,我聽到了凱爾的打呼。很奇怪,我以為他今天早上也會去體育館。到目前為止,他每天都在做,所以為什麼還要其他呢。我下床,看著凱爾的床。我首先註意到他赤裸裸,背對著天空,床單被摔在了地上。我接下來要注意的是他的腳懸在床的邊緣。哦,天哪,凱爾看上去很幽默!這一定是太多does的副作用。.他的床太大了!我首先看一下懸掛的腳,它們的大小必須至少為15,是散佈在凱爾床上的小鞋子的兩倍大。當我抬頭仰望他的身體時,我注意到他那條彎曲的腿,像小腿上的棒球一樣凸出,他的四腳架對手是樹樹幹,個別肌肉發出並突出。接下來是他的屁股。如果他以前為此感到驕傲,那麼他可能不談論其他任何事情。好像有人拿了兩個教室地球儀並將其貼在他的皮膚下。他的屁股是巨大的,除非他願意,否則它看起來不會動彈不得。他的背部是一塊肌肉圖,幾乎無法張開床,將一隻巨大的手臂推向一邊。我開始走過去,想真正了解他已經成長了多少。當我走過去時,凱爾的眼睛開始閃動。他的背部是一塊肌肉圖,幾乎無法張開床,將一隻巨大的手臂推向一邊。我開始走過去,想真正了解他已經成長了多少。當我走過去時,凱爾的眼睛開始閃動。他的背部是一塊肌肉圖,幾乎無法張開床,將一隻巨大的手臂推向一邊。我開始走過去,想真正了解他已經成長了多少。當我走過去時,凱爾的眼睛開始閃動。 

“嘿,”他咆哮著,聲音比我知道的要深得多,“你為什麼這樣看著我?” 他抬起手臂劃傷了臉,這樣做的時候,他注意到自己的大臂。“我的天哪!我招呼!他媽的是!” 他跳下床,導致房間晃動,我的鉛筆杯從我的桌子上掉下來,濺到了地面上。隨著凱爾站起來,他看起來更加巨大。他開始彎曲,感覺自己到處都是,在變化中喝酒,不理會他在自己非常同性戀,很小的室友面前赤裸裸的事實。我看不起 我必須。他可能正在運動一些晨間木材,但即便如此,它看起來仍然令人生畏。他的雞巴從大腿中部下來,他必須大約11英寸(如果不是一英尺長)並且又厚。像...比爾坎濃。 

“哇...”我放開了。

凱爾低下頭,把注意力轉移到他的雞巴上,他激動地抽搐著:“猜猜我到處長大了!好東西我是個底層,不確定誰能接受。” 這樣,他抓住了自己的雞巴,將它拍打在大腿上。我抬頭看他的腹肌,腹肌有8根,沒有... 10塊堅硬的深磚塊,看起來它們可以承受任何力。他變得更加毛茸茸,全身覆蓋著厚厚的黑褐色性感皮毛,這絲毫無損於他的身材,卻使他看上去像個男人之神,充滿活力。開始時,他開始緩慢地彈起他的毛茸茸的胸肌,得到新身體的感覺,然後將它們彈跳起來,享受隨意晃動的感覺。我意識到我正在看他的佩奇。我再說一遍,我的眼睛在他的乳頭下面。 

“你很幽默。” 我看了

“我會說!” 凱爾笑著說,大舉二頭肌。“我必須比你高至少一英尺半!你看起來絕對是蝦仁!我以前有多高?!” 這樣,凱爾(Kyle)接我,將我拉到與視線相同的水平。“你什麼都不稱重!太著急了!” 凱爾移開對我的掌握,放開一隻手,低頭看。我看不起 下降到他現在完全勃起的陰莖。他必須至少直立一隻腳半,直冒著汗。他放下我,開始起身,盯著鏡子裡的自己。我已經不存在了,只有他和他的反思。他迷失在自己的肌肉中,凝視著自己可能從未想過擁有的自己的倒影。我也看著,完全勃起,不是他會注意到的。他將不得不低頭看下去。另外,它幾乎不會對我的大型籃球短褲產生任何影響。他開始to吟,用一隻手扭動四分之一號的乳頭,然後開始暨,他的射精突然爆發並撞到天花板,然後回到地毯上,迅速匯集。他持續約10秒鐘,深沉的聲音不斷地mo吟,倒出精液。他終於放開了呼吸。我也是。我開始意識到,雖然也沒有那麼令人印象深刻,但我也來了,我的所作所為被短褲吸收了。不斷地deep吟著自己的聲音,倒出精液。他終於放開了呼吸。我也是。我開始意識到,雖然也沒有那麼令人印象深刻,但我也來了,我的所作所為被短褲吸收了。不斷地deep吟著自己的聲音,倒出精液。他終於放開了呼吸。我也是。我開始意識到,雖然也沒有那麼令人印象深刻,但我也來了,我的所作所為被短褲吸收了。 

“他媽的。” 凱爾mo吟。“太神奇了。現在……我今天要穿什麼?” 他看著他的壁櫥和我的壁櫥,發現沒有什麼東西適合他的龐大尺寸。

**未完待續!**

Unfortunately this is a dream lol