**Author Note - I have seen a lot of complaints about my story. This does have aspects of humiliation, which I have tagged within. There is also some shrinking that occurs, for role-reversal, which I have now tagged within. If that is not your cup of tea, please do not continue. If it is, I hope you enjoy, and give me some feedback about my writing, the characters, what you want, etc. However, it is ultimately my story, and if you dislike where it is headed or has gone, please do not shit on me or my process. Thank you!!**

“5’8?!” I gasp, taken aback. 

“I mean, that’s what it looks like...” Shawn says. “That would make sense, I mean you’re basically eye level with my Adam’s apple....”

I turn around to face Shawn. He’s right. I’m standing so close to him, I have to crane my neck to make eye contact with him, as he looks down on me. I feel myself start to panic, breathing heavily and starting to sweat. How can this be? I’m 4 inches shorter than I was THIS MORNING? No wonder my shorts felt so baggy when I put them on to go to the bathroom. I look down at my basketball shorts, which now come down past my knees. I look like I’m wearing my older brother’s clothes. If I had an older brother. Damn! I’m the same height I was in middle school! Tears start to well up in my eyes, and I try to run for the door. Shawn grabs my arm, his huge hand easily encompassing my now-smaller bicep, and then some. 

“Wait,” he says. “We need to figure this out. I mean, you’re so tiny compared to me, and that’s only as of like... today. I mean, I don’t think I’ve ever even had muscles before a few months ago, and now my biceps are bigger than yours!” He flexes with his free hand, his peaks rising. “Flex yours, Colton.  I just want to see.” 

“No way!” I say, crossing my arms trying to cover my small body.

“Please!” Shawn almost begs, I hear his voice almost quiver. 

“Fine,” and with that I flex my right arm, to match Shawn’s. He bends down to match his arm to mine. His arms have easily two to three inches on me. 

“Oh man!” He says, almost yelling. “This is incredible. I mean, for me. I’ve never thought I could be this big. Or look this good...” With that, he rubs his free hand along his ever-solidifying body, feeling the new hair sprouting up along his torso. As his hand goes down further, I realize that his towel has fallen off, leaving him in full nude glory. His penis is at full attention, sticking straight out from his lean pelvis. His hand stops short of touching his dick, and he snaps to attention. “Oh shit... sorry Colton. Let me get decent..” With that, he bends down to pick up his towel but, as he does so, his dick rubs against my bare torso. I let out an involuntary breath, feeling myself tent up. 

“Dude,” Shawn mutters, “Are you hard right now?” I look up, and see that he’s looking at my slightly tighter shorts. “This is making me really horny too.” Shawn reaches down, and grabs my dick over my shorts, and rubs it up and down. 

“What are you doing?” I breathe, barely able to mutter the words, already leaking precum into my shorts. 

“I just thought we could help each other out,” Shawn says, leaving his towel on the floor and undoing the drawstring on my shorts, leaving us both naked. 

He bends down and kisses me, a five o clock shadow scratching my face as he comes in. My first kiss. It’s beautiful, it’s tender, it’s sexy. It’s with the man of my dreams. I really must be dreaming. I thought it was a nightmare... but maybe it’s not. Fuck it. I’ll go with it. I lean into the kiss, fiercely accepting my friends tongue as our bodies intertwine. 

Shawn scoops me up with one arm, hoisting the two of us, while still kissing, onto his bed. My hands can’t stop tracing his bulging pecs, grabbing onto his arms, barely even making a dent. I crawl down him, slowly moving my mouth down every inch of my body, following his happy trail, until I reach his gorgeous penis. It’s big, but I go for it, slowly taking it into my mouth, giving a blowjob my best friend. I take it all in, working my way down to the base, slowly going in and out, feeling the rhythm of his body and mine together. He groans in pleasure, and we start going faster and faster until, finally, we come at the same time, myself splattering just a little onto his bed, while he fills my mouth with what feels like a water bottle full of cum, salty but incredible. I swallow it all. We sit in silence for a moment, looking into each other’s eyes, me looking up and past his pecs, into his gorgeous blue eyes. 

“Wow.” I say, breaking the silence. 

“Yeah....” Shawn says, looking at the clock. “Shit! I gotta get to class. My parents told me if I miss any classes this semester they won’t pay another cent...”

Shawn hastily gets up, pulls on a pair of jeans, which, unlike any other pair of pants I have ever seen him wear, hug his every curve. He pulls them up to his ass, which he has an incredibly difficult time pulling over, even without underwear. The pants come up at least an inch above his ankles, but he doesn’t have time to consider anything else. Shawn throws on a tee shirt from the floor, grabs his backpack and as he leaves the door, he looks back at me, somberly, “we’ll talk later.” And closes the door quickly. 

I lay in his bed for a moment, smelling that unmistakably Shawn scent invading his sheets and pillow, feeling turned on yet again. That was amazing. 

Thoughts start to creep in. Did I just help my best friend cheat on his girlfriend? With me? What are we talking about later? Have I fucked over my college experience, only a year and a few days in? Can I transfer?

A queasy feeling returns to my stomach. It growls, with nothing but Shawn’s hyper masculine cum inside. I feel sick, just like I did this morning. I have to get back to my room. I get out of bed, pulling my shorts up and tying them tightly around my waist. I get back to my room, untie the shorts, and fall into my bed. 

Another dreamless slumber overtakes me, and I wake up. I feel like a whole new man. I feel like my old self. Was everything that happened today just a dream? My desk clock reads 5:00 PM, so... maybe it wasn’t a dream. Holy shit. That wasn’t a dream.

I scramble out of bed, looking down at myself, and at my surroundings. Fuckfuckfuck. I am still smaller. Everything looks a little higher than it should be. The desk, which used to be about waist height, is about at my belly button. Oh my god. I look at myself in the mirror. I look tiny. I’ve even lost some weight. No longer are my fat covered muscles there, in their place are thinner arms than I’ve had since high school, and a chest and stomach that, while trim, show no trace of having been to the gym. It’s horrifying, but at least I see myself clearly. The doorknob starts to be unlocked, and I realize Kyle must be coming in. I scramble back into bed, tucking myself into the covers, and covering up my small body. Small plus-side to this, these campus mattresses feel much bigger to my diminished self. 

Kyle comes storming in, seeing me scrolling through my phone on my bed. “What’s up bud? Feeling any better than this morning? Have you been in bed all day?”

“Pretty much, yeah.” I say, omitting my slight break from my bed to be in Kyle’s. “But I feel a lot better, thanks for asking. What about you?” 

“Okay,” Kyle says. “It was a long day, classes are just so dull. The worst part about college, if I’m being honest. I am trying to get myself out there and meet some of my classmates, make some new friends here, but I honestly just couldn’t wait to get back to the gym tonight.”

“You and Shawn are really going at it!” I say. 

“Yeah, but I ran into Shawn earlier, he looked concerned. He told me he can’t make it to the gym tonight, that he had to talk with Izzy about something.” I gulp. I worry about what that conversation might entail of... 

“But you’re still going tonight? That’s dedication!” I recover. 

“Yeah! And Shawn said I could swing into his room and grab a shake. Honestly, I can’t tell if I’m more excited for the shake or the gym. The protein just make me feel INCREDIBLE.”

That damn protein powder....  It’s working so well for Shawn and Kyle, but it just made me feel sick to my stomach. I think it’s probably the cause of my recent loss of height as well, but talking about that just feels so weird. I watch as Kyle strips off his clothes from the day, revealing his beefy bod, stopping at his briefs, which look filled to the brim. He’s been growing a lot too. Maybe not to the level Shawn has, but i could swear that Kyle looks taller and much more buff. I can tell he’s lost a lot of fat, his abs are clearly visible, even when bending over, and through his ever-thickening layer of body hair too. He’s a cub, if a cub had no extra body fat, and more muscles than a JV football player. 

He walks over to his closet, reaching up to grab a bin from the top shelf. He stands all the way on his toes, his calves exploding out from the back of his legs. He can’t quite reach the bin, he’s about an inch or two off. “Hey man, would you mind helping me grab this down? My dad put this up here while we were moving in, it has all my extra clothes in it, which I didn’t think I would need. After the gym this morning though... I could use the step up. Literally. Cmon! Help me out!”

“Nah...” I say, “I’m actually not feeling well enough to get out of bed. Maybe James is free and could help you out?” 

“Cmon man, quit fucking with me.” Kyle says, walking toward me, “You just said you were feeling a lot better! Just help me out real fast.”

“Um, no thanks!” I say, panic creeping into my voice. “Why don’t you just use a chair!”

“I dunno... why don’t you just help me out!” Kyle says, as he jumps the remaining distance between us, yanking my sheets off from me. “Oh my god! You’re small! Like... Really small. It looks like you even lost weight.”

I blush, reaching down to grab my sheets, covering myself back up. “Yeah, I don’t know what’s happening.... I first noticed that it happened after I woke up for the first time around noon.”

“That’s scary! Was it because of the protein powder?” Kyle asks.

“I think so... it just doesn’t seem to work as intended on me, like it has for you or Shawn. Look at you! You look incredible. And that’s just in, what? A day and a half?” 

“Yeah,” Kyle says, “I feel incredible. I can’t believe this is my body... I have wanted to be bigger my whole life, and I was held back by genetics. This powder seems to just break down all those barriers. Maybe we can get someone to look at it for us? Obviously it’s not just protein, I mean it’s made me grow 2 inches. In two days. That’s unheard of. And how much did it make you shrink?”

“I’m not sure, I measured myself at 5’8 earlier.”

“We’re the same height?” Kyle asks, concerned and shocked. “That can’t be right. Stand up!” I grab my shorts from the bottom of my bed and pull them up under my covers, pulling the drawstrings as tightly as possible. I swing out from my bed, planting my feet on the ground and standing up straight. I look directly at Kyle. I’m looking at his nose. 

“I didn’t think we were the same height. You look like you might be like.. 5'6. Here,” he says, tossing me a pair of his shorts from a drawer. “Try these on.”

I turn around and drop my shorts, pulling on Kyles khaki shorts. They fit perfectly. Did I shrink more? Could Shawn’s cum have had some traces of that protein powder in it? 

“This is terrifying Kyle. I don’t want to shrink anymore. Is there anything we can do?”

“Dude,” Kyle says, “I get it. Being short SUCKS. Looking up at everyone, living in a world made for people who are at least 5’10. Trust me. You’re basically the first guy I’ve ever been taller than, as an adult. And that’s just as of today. Trust me, I will help you out. Do we know anybody who could look at the protein powder and see why it’s fucking you up so badly?”

“Maybe... I don’t know who I could talk to.”

“Hold on a sec, I will grab you some to put aside, we can brainstorm in a bit.” Kyle then drags his chair over to his closet, jumps on top, and pulls the bin down. He quickly pulls out a pair of shorts and a tank-top, same style as his “old” workout clothes, and throws them on. While slightly bigger, they still hug his ass and growing muscles in all the right places. He closes the bin and pushes it next to his hamper with his foot. He heads over to Shawn’s room with a blender bottle and a plastic baggie. He’s back in less than 2 minutes. 

“I grabbed three servings,” he says. “Two for me, and one for you to keep for later.” He tosses me the plastic bag. 

“Two for you?” I say. 

“Yeah, a little science experiment I guess.” Kyle says, “If a little is good for me, I can’t imagine how good this will be.” He grins, greedily, as he shakes the blender bottle, thick with the powder. 

“Have you thought of anybody who you could have look at the powder?” Kyle asks, as he starts stretching, preparing himself for his 4th gym session in 48 hours. 

“Yeah...” I say, “I think I know someone in chemistry who could help. He doesn’t know me too well, but he seems smart. My chem-lab professor is an adjunct, and works at a pretty high prestige lab here in town. I could talk to him?”

“Yeah,” Kyle says, “That sounds like a good plan. I will keep brainstorming while I’m at the gym, maybe I know somebody too. Are you going to be okay while I’m gone?”

“I’m not a baby,” I say, “I’ll be fine. Good luck with your ‘experiment’.” 

“Oh, I will.” Kyle says, winking at me, leaving in a flash. 

**to be continued**

@Bigger4Me This is really exciting.  I'll admit that I'd just jerked off right before you posted this new part, and you got me hard again.  

Keep writing what you want.  It's so hard to write a story trying to conform to what others want.

• Upvote 2

I am really liking the story. I feel sorry for Colton because it must be very frustrating for him. However, I liked your disclaimer at the begining. It's your stoy, and that's very important. What I like the most is how it's written. Very enjoyable.

• Like 1

I think you are doing a great job of writing and letting this story unfold. You leave me wanting to know more and that scene between Colton and Shawn was hot!  I’m only confused because sometimes the main character is called Colton and sometimes Conner.  

Very late to the party, but I wanted to share my thanks for sharing this excellent story, @Bigger4Me! I love how this is developing: the power dynamics shifting, the hunger for growth, the lust for gym time and now the realization of Coltons new existence as a shorter, smaller guy.

The pace is great and the dialogue is fun and peppy. I’ve been waiting for a story like this for a while, and you've certainly delivered. 

Dont change your story for anyone: write it as you always intended. I’m loving it, and while I do love both growth and shrinking I think the setup and the development so far has been great. Keep up the great work!

— John

• Like 2

I am in noway complaining or tying for you to rewrite the story. Im just saying what turns me off and that¡s an acceptable thing as far as i know.

I like how the story is developing. I am loving Shawn and Kyle's attitude torwards everything but i cant help but feel bad for Colton. He a genuine nice guy who is getting the literal short end of things

This story section (hopefully unchanged because that was not my intention - I just wanted to know what to expect so I could prepare) made me feel that this story is more benign than Elongro.  These guys at least are actively trying to figure out the problem rather than passively letting it happen. 

Please DON'T change the story on my account...  just a warning like you did at the top of this one would help those who have a hard time handling this kind of story.  It helped me scan over some of the stuff I didn't like and read the stuff I really liked.  It prepared me for the absolute worst ahead of time (a "gird your loins" mentality - made it easier to read much more of it).  I don't want to miss out on all the muscle growth. 

A well written story will cause huge emotional response.  So you have to pat yourself on the back for getting as many dynamic reactions as you do. 

That was a HOT chapter!  Really enjoying the dynamics between the characters.  Shawn and Colton hooking up was hot!   Can't wait to see how much more they grow!  And you are setting up a great mystery for the why the stuff adversely affects Colton.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1