Keep writing for sure! The pace seems a bit fast but add more details and transitions and u should be ok! Looking forward to it

Great story so far, just a little tip though as it's a little difficult to see it; if you're typing it in a word processor and then copying and pasting it to here, once it's pasted scroll down to the bottom and click "paste as plain text instead."  That way it'll keep all the spacing but change the font size and colour to the default one for the forum.

Good job man!  Really liking the setup.  I'm really wondering what will happen with Colton and how it would compare with what I would do with his character 😈.

• Like 1

Part 3 (Thank you all so much for the feedback, I'm glad you're excited to see my work! Thank you for encouraging a first-timer so much!)

I am awoken a little early; around 5:30, to Kyle doing pushups in the middle of our room, dressed in nothing but his jockstrap. Through the moonlight coming in through the still-open window, I see a glint of sweat in the crevice of his muscled back. I rummage around, so he knows I’m up. He looks over at me, quickly jumping up and turning around, so he’s at least, partially clothed.

“Shit! Sorry man, I didn’t mean to wake you up. You slept so soundly through me playing games, I didn’t think that you would wake up. My bad!!” 

“No problem, Kyle, I was going to get up soon anyways. What’s 30 minutes?” 

“That’s the spirit!” Kyle says, more loudly than he really should be at 5:30 AM, “You wanna get ready and see if Shawn is up to go over early? I’m ready to set some records today! I thought I would be sore from my workout, but I honestly feel great! I mean, look at me. I feel like I even *look* better than I did yesterday!” 

Kyle leans forward and does a front flex, showing his abs, and some notable striations in his chest. He looks a lot leaner than he did yesterday, but maybe that’s just water weight lost from the night. I roll out of bed and start changing, getting ready for the gym although, unlike Kyle, I am sore from yesterday. I was thinking about just doing cardio and some light ab-work, but hopefully that protein powder gets me going just as much as it does Shawn and Kyle. I quickly slip on some shorts and a loose tank top, and slick back my hair. I hear Kyle groaning to my side, and I look over, seeing him having a tough time pulling up his shorts over his notable ass. 

“I know my clothes are tight,” he mumbles, “But I have never had this much of an issue putting on my shorts. They’re usually stretchy enough, but I am struggling…” With that, he leans backwards, pulling his shorts over his bulge, and then having just enough slack to pull it over his ass. They are so tight this morning, you can see everything. I mean everything. Peeking over the top of his shorts you can see the straining jockstrap, just barely covering the end of his happy trail. He pulls on a tank top, and it doesn’t quite come down to the jockstrap, leaving about a half of an inch of skin exposed. 

“Huh?” He says, “My clothes must have shrunk in the wash. I guess I just don’t understand the washers and dryers here.”

“Have you even run a load yet? We’re two days in, Kyle!” I say.

“Yeah… I forgot to do laundry before I left from home. This still looks okay, right? I don’t really want to bother changing, I am ready to go!” 

“I think so, I wouldn’t worry too much. You may want to try on that size up next time.”  I reply.

“Yeah yeah, they’re in that drawer over there. I’ll bear it in mind, I just don’t like how they fit. Let’s go!!” With that, Kyle opens the door, lightly jogging in place while he waits for me to walk over. When we step into the hallway, I see a bare torso, pulling a shirt on over his head. It looks good, albeit light, with pecs protruding forward, stretched by the reach, light blonde chest hair covering the area in between his pecs, and abs that are more than just “skinny abs”, they’re quite pronounced. Must be one of the bros who works out at the gym in the morning, I haven’t really met anybody else who lives on the floor. 

As he pulls his shirt down, I look at his face, and realize it’s not a stranger, it’s Shawn. “Shawn!” I gasp, “You look fantastic!”

He shrugs, cheeks flushing red, “Haha… You’re just saying that. Thanks bro. I feel great today! I went to bed around 11, after visiting Izzy, and woke up at like 3, I felt totally rested. I just got back from a run outside!”

“That’s so crazy man,” Kyle says, “I went to bed really late, like 1:30 or 2, after playing WoW with some friends, and I woke up around 5 feeling that same way! I hope it doesn’t catch up to me later in the day.”

Shawn went for a run? At 3 in the morning? I can’t imagine anybody doing that, let alone him. I shake my head slightly, thoughts racing, and Shawn tosses me and Kyle two water bottles that he had set next to him in the hallway. “Drink up!” he says. We all pour our drinks back, getting that famous protein powder into our systems. It tastes surprisingly good! We quickly finish what was in the bottles, and take the stairs down and out of our dorm lobby. We start jogging over to the gym, but I can’t quite keep pace, my lungs and legs feel out of sync. I slow down to a walk, but Kyle and Shawn don’t slow down. “I’ll catch up!” I yell, “I think my shoelace is untied!” It’s not, but I needed some kind of excuse. I finally get to the gym, and head to the locker room to put my bag up. I see Shawn and Kyle over by the scale, in their boxer briefs and jockstrap respectively, checking their weights. 

“Damn! I guess this summer must’ve been better than I thought! It looks like I’m up to 160 pounds. I have never been able to break 155, no matter how much I ate.” Shawn says, ecstatic.

“Yeah, who’d know working out can do that for ya!” Kyle jokes. “Get off, let me see where I’m at!” With that, Kyle steps on the scale. “150. That’s wild, just before I left I weighed myself at my home gym and I was only 143..” 

“Who knows,” Shawn says. “Maybe this scale is off. If it is, I don’t want to know. Let me revel in my 160-ness as much as possible!” Kyle laughs, agrees, and ushers me over to the scale. I step on the scale fully clothed, not feeling quite so confident as my friends.

“184, just like always.” I say, disappointed to not have made as much progress as my friends. 

“But that’s fully clothed!” Kyle says, “Strip for us!” I take off my shirt, look left at my reflection, disappointed to not have the definition that either Kyle has begun to showcase, or my inherently skinny friend Shawn has been able to maintain. I pull my pants down too, left just in my briefs. I step up onto the scale, it reads 181. That’s crazy….. I just weighed myself on my mom’s scale 3 days ago after I took a shower, I was 185 then.

“My weight must just be fluctuating. Let’s head out and workout!” I say, quickly trying to change the subject. Kyle and Shawn notice that I am feeling uncomfortable, and they don’t say anything as we walk back to our lockers to change back into our clothes. 

“Did you do something with your hair?” Shawn notes, as we walk over. “It looks different, curlier, maybe?”

“No, nothing different, I just slicked it back this morning.” I look over at him, noticing that he is looking straight across at the top of my hair. Straight across? “Dude… Did you get taller over the summer?” 

“I don’t think so,” Shawn replies, “But I have never really been able to see your hair at this angle. I’m gonna double back and check my height.” With that, Shawn turns around and jogs over to the scale, pulling up the built-in measuring stick, lining it up with the top of his head.

“DUDE!” He yells, “6’1 and a little bit! I must have hit a growth spurt this summer! That’s awesome, no one will ever be able to doubt that I am 6 feet tall. Ugh. This feels great!” My stomach drops out, feeling pangs of jealousy and being a little turned on, all at the same time. He calls us back over to make sure that he used the measuring stick right and, sure enough, he did. He asks us to measure ourselves too, which we both hesitantly do. I step up, and I’m 6 feet tall, right on the nose, just like I always am. I haven’t been so fortunate as Shawn, I don’t think there are any growth spurts in my future. I’m the exact same height as my dad, and his brothers are a few inches shorter than us. Straight outta luck, I think. Kyle steps up next.

“Kyle, you are….. 5 foot, 7 inches, plus a little bit. Does that sound right?” Shawn reads.

“No, that must be wrong, I’ve been 5’6 and a half since middle school. Check your readings!” We check and, lo and behold, Shawn had it right again. “Sweet! I guess I hit a growth spurt this summer too. I guess that explains why my clothes feel so small, I guess I really do need to bump up to the other clothes I ordered!”

We walk back and change. I feel strange, somewhat sick to my stomach. I can’t believe they are both growing, and I haven’t changed a bit. Jealousy’s a bitch, and it feels like it’s going to ruin my workout. The three of us head back to the weight room, and they start to go at it like animals, immediately stepping up and warming up with some curls. 

“Didn’t you guys do arms yesterday?” I ask.

“Yeah,” Kyle says, “I mean. Arms and everything else. I did a full body workout both times yesterday. I just wasn’t getting sore enough. Even though we were here for like… 2 hours last night, and I upped all of my former maxes by at least 5 pounds, I still wasn’t feeling like I really pushed myself. Hopefully I can get it before class!”

“Same!” Shawn grunts, in between curls.

“Well,” I say, “I do feel sore from yesterday, so I think I’m going to just do some work on the elliptical and maybe I’ll join y’all in a few.” With that, they both give me a thumbs up, and I walk away, hopping on one of the many free ellipticals. I put in my headphones, and crank up the resistance, and get going. I am not able to really get in the zone, each step feels more exhausting than the last. I look down after what feels like 20 minutes, and the timer reads “8:23”. I’ve only been doing this for 8 minutes? Damn. Today is just not my day. I hop over to the bikes, and casually spin on those for a little while, not really increasing the resistance. I try to increase it once, but it just makes me feel sick to my stomach, so I leave it on low and keep going. After 20 actual minutes on that, I look up from my phone and see that Shawn is using the bench press, with Kyle spotting. He’s benching what looks like 2 45s on each side, but that can’t be the case, he just started working out. I hop off the bike, and walk over to the two of them.

“Finally, Connor, you’re joining us!” Kyle exclaims, “You won’t believe this, but after warming up Shawn has been able to bench 225. For reps!!” 

“What?!” I say. “I can’t even do that!”

“7… 8!” Shawn says, under his breath, as he reracks the bench press. “That was my third set! That was about my limit, I think! What’s next, Kyle?”

“I was thinking we could do some leg-work next?” Kyle suggests. I feel like that’s all Kyle ever wants to do.

“Fine,” Shawn and I say in unison, as we watch Kyle run over with glee to the squat rack and start loading it up. He moves the pins down to about his height, and loads the bar with about 225, and easily cranks out a set of 12. He has me and Shawn load up 50 more pounds, pushing his squat to 275. Again, he easily completes a set of 12 reps. “Add more!” He says, “275 was the most I have ever squatted before, but that was easy as fuck.” With that, we add 10 pounds to both sides, pushing him up to 295. He immediately tells us to take those off, and add 45s to either side.

“You want to add 90 pounds?” I ask, “That’s a lot to add to your max!” 

“Yeah, I feel great! Just do it!” Kyle urges. I reach down to pick up the 45 with one arm, but struggle to pull it off the mount. I grab it with both hands, but it feels like I am struggling against a magnet. My arms feel like jello, and I can’t even get a good grip on the weight. Shawn and Kyle watch me struggle with the weight, and Shawn walks over, grabs the weight from me, and loads it up.

“You doing okay, Connor?” He asks.

“Yeah, I just don’t feel very good today. I don’t think I got enough sleep.” I reply.

“Your eyes do look terrible.” Shawn says, “I’m staying the night at Izzy’s place tonight, if you want to stay with James tonight.” 

“Maybe.” I reply, curtly, not really wanting the pity I am feeling from Shawn.

“Can you guys shut up and spot me!” Kyle butts in, literally and figuratively, “This is the most I’ve ever squatted, so just make sure I don’t get crushed.”

“Sure thing, bro.” Shawn says, as he sets up behind Kyle, ready to help him out if needs be.

Kyle slowly lowers himself down, I can see the strain in his face as he does so, intentionally and with proper form. His ass almost touches the ground, and he pauses. I see him start to push upwards, but he’s not going far. Shawn starts to help Kyle, but Kyle grunts him away. He pushes and, slowly but surely, completes the rep. I think he is about to re-rack the weight, but he lowers himself down again, this time a little bit faster than the last, but not with any less precision. He barely pauses at the ground, bringing himself back up to his starting position with much less strain than before, and continues to do that 3 more times. 

“Damn, Kyle. You’re a beast.” I say, “I don’t think I could squat half that right now.” Kyle smiles, and checks himself out in the mirror. His ass looks humongous, straining his shorts to the very maximum, daring anyone who walks in not to look at it.

“I think I can add a little more.” Kyle says, confidently, “I want to really break my maximum.” 

“Are you sure?” Kyle asks.

“More than I have ever been.” Shawn says, a steely look of determination on his face. And with that, we add 50 more pounds to his squat, bringing his lift up to 415, a number I have only ever seen the biggest of gym-bros squat. Shawn and I both step up, ready to help Kyle, should he need it. He lifts the weight off the rack, and lowers himself down. At about halfway, I hear a straining noise, and look around, trying to find its origin. As Kyle bends down further, the noise gets louder and louder when, all of a sudden, a loud snap echoes through the weight room, and Kyle immediately ducks out from the squat, the weight crashing into the safety pins at the bottom of the rack. I look down, and see that Kyle has completely blown out the back of his shorts, his huge, bare ass sticking out of the back of his ruined pants.

To be continued!

The three are drinking whatever is in those proteins but of course Shaon and Kyle get better results cause they are doing tripple the work  Colton is doing but we are seing some rogress- He is loosing weight already. Lets see how much muscle he gains