Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

38 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

Wowwwww.  Luke was selling himself short in the story.  🤩

I know!  Who would have thunk he was so buff!  Certainly nothing to be ashamed about when he went to the posing class.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, crushme99 said:

Wowwwww.  Luke was selling himself short in the story.  🤩

7 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

I know!  Who would have thunk he was so buff!  Certainly nothing to be ashamed about when he went to the posing class.

I can only say that if Luke looks beefier than expected, it's because A) that's the only way I know how to draw and B), he's still puny by Muscle Uni standards, after all.

I  figured Luke had to have SOME meat on his him to get into Montgomery and his dad was a bodybuilder, so I figured he'd be genetically suited.  And, to be fair, Woody said he "had potential...as a physique competitor." 😂

• Like 5

Two more images to help fill the void until muscleaddict posts another chapter:

Everybody's favorite future 212 competing pocket-rocket, Deano Watkins.  Not sure I drew him twat-faced enough.

MU_forumCard_Deano.thumb.png.19ffe30264ba8e6182ac272a51317871.png

And his loyal minion, Shaun, described as Deano's fucking puppy dog but I think I drew him as more of a full-grown golden retriever.

MU_forumCard_Shaun.thumb.png.d206e7b89007769668af066d5b6446e4.png

• Like 16

Love the drawings! I agree Luke looked bigger than I imagined but your comments about his genetics made sense (plus he'd put on muscle by the end of the story). Muscle University must have very wide doorways for everyone to get through...

• Like 4

14 hours ago, brawnygods said:

I can only say that if Luke looks beefier than expected, it's because A) that's the only way I know how to draw and B), he's still puny by Muscle Uni standards, after all.

I  figured Luke had to have SOME meat on his him to get into Montgomery and his dad was a bodybuilder, so I figured he'd be genetically suited.  And, to be fair, Woody said he "had potential...as a physique competitor." 😂

It's Luke Brawny-fied (did that work? 🙄)! The illustration wouldn't look as epic if he were smaller. 😊

• Like 3

13 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Two more images to help fill the void until muscleaddict posts another chapter:

Everybody's favorite future 212 competing pocket-rocket, Deano Watkins.  Not sure I drew him twat-faced enough.

And his loyal minion, Shaun, described as Deano's fucking puppy dog but I think I drew him as more of a full-grown golden retriever.

Who knew Shaun was so handsome? 🙊 Anyone for a "Shaun's Autumn: A Muscle University Story" spin-off? 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Who knew Shaun was so handsome? 🙊 Anyone for a "Shaun's Autumn: A Muscle University Story" spin-off? 

Shaun’s Autumn... is perfect... Deano will be back at school... and we’ll hopefully see Ryan visit... maybe something with Shaun and Tony will develop... or Woody and Luke love triangle or possibly group orgy or at friendship between all this bodybuilders.  

• Like 4