Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

9 hours ago, macookie said:

And what Ryan North looks like too. 🧐

These are characters from the original MU story, mate so there's no Ryan North but who knows - maybe one day? (Ahem. Hint hint @brawnygods 😏🤪)

• Like 2

Here are the rest of the teasers from @brawnygods's new MU illustration. Everyone's favourite twat faced pocket rocket...

TEASER_deano.png.0d69ebcc5dedeb6db1e89abe022ce91b.png.163568022069f5e6e8221bbb23af8c76.png

Deano's roommate and best mate at the uni who may or not be secretly in love with him...

TEASER_shaun.png.05cea005a562cfb6fc496ae258c8f965.png.7089effaf796eb4640f25fd51d4ddf07.png

And lastly, Woody's favourite lecturer, 90's bodybuilding legend turned teacher and the only person on campus who has a bigger arse than Deano...

TEASER_johnny.png.54c5953eadfed01187d3b1c42bc4e80d.png.d74dc76f22ec452311243e4d3d7eb076.png

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Here are the rest of the teasers from @brawnygods's new MU illustration.

Torso teasers!  Carefully portioning out the goods In the spirit of the Muscle Addict Universe😜!

Thanks, all, for the likes.  I know my visuals of CJ’s characters can’t do the writing justice but I gave it the Muscle University try!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Torso teasers!  Carefully portioning out the goods In the spirit of the Muscle Addict Universe😜!

Thanks, all, for the likes.  I know my visuals of CJ’s characters can’t do the writing justice but I gave it the Muscle University try!

Are you joking?! You absolutely do my writing justice with your amazing art! 🥰 I can't wait for people to see the full illustration (IT'S SOOO FUCKING GOOD)! 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Oh shit...I need to see more of Johnny pronto!  Lol.

10 hours ago, Aestus54 said:

I was thinking the same thing

Over to you @brawnygods😏 I can confirm the full Johnny looks hot as fuck, by the way! 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Deano looks so ripped with those vascular arms.  MA (CJ) and @Brawnygods: your fans are salivating to see the full pictures!

Deano is perfect (haircut included).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Over to you @brawnygods

I think the two of you have a magnificent partnership and we, the readers, are so fortunate to get to enjoy the results of your hard work.  Thank you for combining your talents.  You guys are GREAT.

• Like 4