Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

39 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Despite the insight you guys usually seem to have, I'm not so sure about this Tony-Deano thing.  Well, we shall see!

Ha!  No insight, just wishful thinking 😈.  I'm sure there are people, male and female, who AREN'T turned on by boulder shoulders, thick upper arms and granite pillow pecs but it's hard for me, personally, to imagine.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, brawnygods said:

Ha!  No insight, just wishful thinking 😈.  I'm sure there are people, male and female, who AREN'T turned on by boulder shoulders, thick upper arms and granite pillow pecs but it's hard for me, personally, to imagine.

You and just about everyone else reading this site! 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, brawnygods said:

I think Deano should try to bum Tony.  I think he could get it if he wanted.  🍆🍑  Despite what he says, Tony seems like he's game to try anything once.

21 hours ago, Sjdmuscle said:

Nah , but Tony would kiss him. In fact we're still waiting on MA to write that promised kiss! Oops!🙊🤫😜😜😜

20 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Despite the insight you guys usually seem to have, I'm not so sure about this Tony-Deano thing.  Well, we shall see!

I should probably avoid having single character turning out to be secretly gay or bi but actually think the idea of Tony and Deano together is pretty cute! Tony getting unexpectedly turned on by Deano flexing in his trunks. Deano joking that he's got a hard on because of him and a confused Tony getting flustered and embarrassed and running out. 🙊 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, muscleaddict said:

I should probably avoid having single character turning out to be secretly gay or bi but actually think the idea of Tony and Deano together is pretty cute! Tony getting unexpectedly turned on by Deano flexing in his trunks. Deano joking that he's got a hard on because of him and a confused Tony getting flustered and embarrassed and running out. 🙊 

Yes absolutely brilliant! And holding his hands covering his bum hole!😂

• Like 1

On 8/2/2020 at 10:16 PM, brawnygods said:

I'm sure there are people, male and female, who AREN'T turned on by boulder shoulders, thick upper arms and granite pillow pecs but it's hard for me, personally, to imagine.

I've read this over and over and I still can't comprehend what you're suggesting. The words just don't make sense. 🙄

• Like 1

So I'm sure you guys know that @brawnygods here is also an incredibly talented artist who draws illustrations of bodybuilders? He's been working on a big Muscle University illustration featuring FIVE(!!) characters from the story. I've seen it and it's fucking amazing and he/we'll be sharing it soon but we have a few teasers to post in the meantime! 😏

To start with, here are the torsos of Woody and Luke in their shiny pink/blue posing trunks. 🙊

TEASER_woody.png.a72c1e3c46f2858258c8bde5cc5e6be3.png.238129a604e81753177dcdc59e78baf5.png

TEASER_luke.png.91408dd26afdaee7efbea9129b83d01f.png.3b073a7fe110b87e81da37316e9cccd2.png

Anyone fancy seeing what Deano looks like?! 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1