Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

Wow 

The roller-coaster ride from the sexual release and excitement of one chapter to the drama and turmoil of the next. 

Wow exceptional writing, and revelations 

Josh, "whoa atmosphere", what does he make of deano and Ryan. and Tone what a friend and what will Ryan make of Deanos outburst and storming out, but then what's he hiding or so nervous about? 

Can't wait for more 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Built22 said:

Wow 

The roller-coaster ride from the sexual release and excitement of one chapter to the drama and turmoil of the next. 

Wow exceptional writing, and revelations 

Josh, "whoa atmosphere", what does he make of deano and Ryan. and Tone what a friend and what will Ryan make of Deanos outburst and storming out, but then what's he hiding or so nervous about? 

Can't wait for more 

@muscleaddict what @Built22 said!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, WrestlejockCT said:

Twenty-One, Twenty-One, Twenty-One! Damn, knew something was coming at some point but didn't expect it to all come unravelled at once at the bbq.  Great writing, MA! I can't wait for the next chapter...hopefully, mid-week?!??!!?!

Oooh. Erm. TBC on that, mate as it's another long chapter but you know I'll never keep you waiting long. I do have some other things to share in this thread this week though regardless! 👀

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

Tone!  What a friend!

And his reaction to the big revel: "Now I can chat up that lesbian at work!"

Dude!

LOVING THIS!  Who knew the Brits could write such great sexy, muscly, messed-up, confusing relationship FARCE! Families, friends and f--ing emotional roller coasters up one side and down the other!

Summer in  Brighton!

Loving this reaction! The family stuff was actually really fun to get stuck into. I've never really explored that before. Noah's family life was pretty normal/boring and we only heard brief things about Woody's. Maybe on reflection I should have explored the Deano/Tony friendship and featured him a bit more. 

I could tell you some stories about my own summers spent in Brighton but they wouldn't involve many shredded bodybuilders in shiny posers, sadly. 😅

• Like 6

5 hours ago, silverfox said:

that chapter, i.am.LIVING.FOR.IT! 🤩

Thank you so much @muscleaddictfor the ride. Deano having finally  the courage to talk about his inner turmoil is a great way to show his emotional growth. I also appreciate  that ryan has flaws like everybody else and that he is not just the knight in shining armor that saves Deano.

i cant wait to see what fate, ehm i mean MA, has planed next for our main man! 

Thanks, matie! I was looking forward to sharing this one as it's a bit of a favourite of mine so I'm loving the reaction from you guys on here. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, stewbake said:

Its as if you tap into my brain every time you write @muscleaddict. Deanos coming out story is like mine, where I found support in some unexpected places. Hooked.

That's awesome to hear, mate. Who knew those guys down in the Dukes Mound bushes could be such good listeners? 

• Like 4

Just now, muscleaddict said:

That's awesome to hear, mate. Who knew those guys down in the Dukes Mound bushes could be such good listeners? 

Haha not sure they're there to listen😏

• Like 3

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I went on Google Map to see what this Dukes Mound looked like. Guess what I found!? There's an arse sticking out of the bushes! Look like it had a tattoo of Lions head on the left cheek and had a red circle with a line running through it on the right cheek! I don't think they were listening. Probably distracted!  @stewbake, do you have any tattoos?

• Like 2

On 8/1/2020 at 8:37 AM, muscleaddict said:

“You better not try and bum me though!”

I think Deano should try to bum Tony.  I think he could get it if he wanted.  🍆🍑  Despite what he says, Tony seems like he's game to try anything once.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, brawnygods said:

I think Deano should try to bum Tony.  I think he could get it if he wanted.  🍆🍑  Despite what he says, Tony seems like he's game to try anything once.

Nah , but Tony would kiss him. In fact we're still waiting on MA to write that promised kiss! Oops!🙊🤫😜😜😜

• Like 2