Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

8 hours ago, silverfox said:

the chapter was a very hot read  indeed, but  i find myself being extremely intrigued about the meeting between deano, ryan and deanos mum. Will there be drama with revelations or will it be a sweet experience which will bring Deano closer to his mum? or maybe both? 🤔 anyway i am pumped to see the event unfold.

Also @Mdlftr mentioned Deano Sr knowing/ sensing more than he lets on...I am curious about that as well. Him suggesting that Ryan partake of the event seems to me like he has a keen sense of what his son needs ...🕵🏼‍♂️

Josh's birthday barbeque with Ryan and Deano's mum is the next chapter! 😜

I'll probably address the Deano Snr thing at a later date. It's kinda hard to discuss certain things when the story's not yet finished. I will say whatever happens and whatever route I take with these stories often just feels right for the story/characters. 

• Like 4

I just hope that Deano Snr will be accepting of his son's relationship with Ryan.  It's almost as if he expects it, constantly referring to Ryan as being poncey, yet accepting Ryan as one of his trainers.  Perhaps senior sees a missed opportunity in his own life that he hopes that his nearly-identical son can experience in the year 2020.  After all, we don't know what drove junior's mum to seek love from another man.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I'll probably address the Deano Snr thing at a later date. It's kinda hard to discuss certain things when the story's not yet finished. I will say whatever happens and whatever route I take with these stories often just feels right for the story/characters. 

yess! i was hoping it will be 🙌🏻😎

thnx btw, for sweetening our summer 👌🏼

• Like 3

On 7/29/2020 at 10:35 AM, muscleaddict said:

Please tell me that appropriate attire for a summer weekend barbecue in Brighton is shirts optional for men. 🤤

• Like 4

So the BBQ... what will happen???....  Does Deano Sr come out???... is that the real reason Momma married someone else??  Does Ryan kiss Deano at the BBQ???... Hopefully we will know soon.  Maybe this afternoon... or this weekend.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, macookie said:

So the BBQ... what will happen???....  Does Deano Sr come out???... is that the real reason Momma married someone else??  Does Ryan kiss Deano at the BBQ???... Hopefully we will know soon.  Maybe this afternoon... or this weekend.

Same questions I have been pondering to myself! As for mum, Deano has told us, the readers, that she is living with Gary and his daughter. Nowhere in the story does it mention that Deano's parents are divorced!🤔  In chapter 5 (?), in the conversation between Deano and his dad in the kitchen after Deano had walked out on the Pub lunch, Deano sr says " she was my wife".🤔

Oh, what twists ands turns does MA have in store for us readers as rabidly await the chapter to be posted?🤔  Of course, MA will leave us with yet another cliffhanger, leaving us readers twisting in the Wind!🤣😂🤣😜😜😜😜😜😜

Damn you,MA!🤣😂🤣😜😜😜😜😜

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, macookie said:

I've seen the messaging of this Deano Sr. rumor before from another perceptive reader.  But the timing of it enfolding and a Junior and Ryan's kissing will be the shockers!  

• Like 2