Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

3 hours ago, MrLashout said:

Did you need a shower after writing this MA?

Impressive as always!

Well I sure did! I was hot, sweaty, and oh so sticky!😏😜😜😜😜

MA, thank you for the much-needed "fix"! I was jonesing bad! Loving Deano's metamorphosis! Can't wait for more! In the mouth on Deano senior!πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Β  The winner of the awardΒ  for the most twat faced father goes to.............Β  !!!!πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

PS. MA, I never commented to you on chapter 15. Thank you for the best three way I ever had in my life!😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

PPS looking forward for additional stops for the tour!πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜ƒ

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

If I were as good a writer as you are MA, I’d be able find a word better than WOW! Β What a hot chapter! Β I felt like I was not only in Deano’s head, but his body as well. I could practically feel what he was feeling - your writing is the closest thing to experiencing virtual reality! Β 

• Like 5

Wow - I didn't expect THAT finish! Whoah!

I wonder how much Dean Sr. suspects/knows --- deep down?Β  He's more perceptive and tuned in to Deano Jr.'s thoughts than he lets on!Β 

Β 

There's a LOT happening in Brighton this summer!!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

Wow - I didn't expect THAT finish! Whoah!

I wonder how much Dean Sr. suspects/knows --- deep down?Β  He's more perceptive and tuned in to Deano Jr.'s thoughts than he lets on!Β 

Β 

There's a LOT happening in Brighton this summer!!

Exactly !πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

In Ryan's words, "Hmmm, You don't fool me DEANO WATKINS JUNIOR!"

How long is it going to be before pertains to both Deano and Ryan!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

• Like 2

I'm loving all the reactions to that last chapter!Β πŸ€ͺΒ It's not always easy to predict what people will think but I was fairly confident people would like this one! 😏 The next one is a bit of a favourite of mine.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I'm loving all the reactions to that last chapter!Β πŸ€ͺΒ It's not always easy to predict what people will think but I was fairly confident people would like this one! 😏 The next one is a bit of a favourite of mine.

The last three chapters of the story are the mostΒ exciting, for me at least,Β that you wrote Mate. As always a superb bonerΒ inducing, exciting, romantic chapters with real characters. I wonder howΒ many of your readers want to trade places with Deano, Ryan or both?? I know I do!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ’ͺβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ‘

• Like 3

Wow! I certainly wasn't expecting that to happen this soon!Β  It am I ever glad it did. Now Deano is beginning to understand what Woody and Luke have together and now he's getting to have what they have. He now has his own handsome muscle stud who only has eyes for him.

But one thing is for sure: When Deano goes back to MU, for his second year he'll be going back a changed man. Well, as changed as he can be while still having "twatface" tendencies' meaning he'll still have those moments, but we'll understand him alot more and will know that there's a reason behind them, rather than painting him as the villain.

Can't wait to see what is next for Deano and Ryan. Maybe their own spin-off story "Deano and Ryan?"

I could see this happening after Deano has graduated Muscle University.

• Like 4

Β the chapter was a very hot read Β indeed,Β but Β i find myself being extremely intriguedΒ aboutΒ the meeting between deano, ryan and deanos mum. Will there be drama withΒ revelations or will it be a sweet experience which will bring Deano closer to his mum? orΒ maybe both?Β πŸ€” anyway i am pumped to see the event unfold.

Also @MdlftrΒ mentioned Deano Sr knowing/ sensingΒ more than he lets on...I am curious about that as well. Him suggesting that Ryan partake of the event seems to me like he hasΒ a keenΒ sense of what his son needs ...πŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Β 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Wow! I certainly wasn't expecting that to happen this soon!Β  It am I ever glad it did. Now Deano is beginning to understand what Woody and Luke have together and now he's getting to have what they have. He now has his own handsome muscle stud who only has eyes for him.

But one thing is for sure: When Deano goes back to MU, for his second year he'll be going back a changed man. Well, as changed as he can be while still having "twatface" tendencies' meaning he'll still have those moments, but we'll understand him alot more and will know that there's a reason behind them, rather than painting him as the villain.

Can't wait to see what is next for Deano and Ryan. Maybe their own spin-off story "Deano and Ryan?"

I could see this happening after Deano has graduated Muscle University.

More Muscle University stories after this one are definitely a possibility! I haven't really thought that far aheadΒ though yet.Β πŸ˜‰

• Like 1